• Address: 2360 West Commodore Way, STE 107, Seattle, WA
    • Phone: 866-374-9756
    • Customer Support: 866-374-9756
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 3:00pm Mon-Fri
    • Fax: 206-463-0884

"I ordered from them on Sunday night. 15 minutes later, I realized I didn't want 2 items out of an $244 order. I emailed them then. I called them like 5 times on Monday (phone only rings) and emailed them again. I got no contact from them until Tuesday. It was a stamp.com notification that my order was shipped. I got my order on Thursday and my other items (Nvey stuff) the next week. I'm going to be much more careful the next time I order from them since there is no way to cancel. I think they just have a person on the other end packaging orders, no customer service to respond to your emails or calls. I'd hate to even think about returning anything to these guys."

"Vashon Organics definitely have my business. I have ordered from them time & time again. I love theirs lipsticks, lip liners, mascara & much more that I have not tried it yet. I LOVE their products. I'm an Organic freak when it comes to make-up, food & all..."

"Delivered in time, got what i ordered with complementary gift"

"Hi. I have long been a fan of the products that Vashon Organics now supply. I was thrilled to find them on the web and placed my order. Sadly, I had to cancel as the products are now ex USA and the postage made it too expensive. However, I remain very loyal to these products and I wish the company every success.

"This is my first order with Vashon Organics. I was very happy to find another source for organic lipstick. Although I was somewhat reluctant to choose a color online, I was thrilled with the lipstick when it arrived. The color was as pictured, and the product was of exceptional quality! The shipping was very prompt, and the package arrived in great condition. I look forward to ordering from Vashon Organics in the future!"

"Vashon Organics is a one stop shop. I get all of my organic products there. They have all of my favorite brands, and new ones for me to try. Their website is very user friendly, and they have great customer service. I love this place."

"I was really happy to get these products. The nail polish is a pretty color and the smell it gives off is not too bad, way better then normal nail polish. I received the order in good time. I would definitely buy from here again. I wasn't going to wear any nail polish for my wedding coming up until I found this site. So thank you for making my day!!!.:)"

"I am very pleased with my purchases. Customer service was helpful. A1 and highly recommend."

"My ordered ended up being backordered from the manufacturer. I was notified promptly and given the option to get a refund or wait for the order. So far my experience has been pleasant. "

"I consider Vashon Organics as one of the best websites for outstanding products and secure transactions. Moreover, the company cares strongly for customers by offering the healthiest products that can be found and being exceptionally responsive to customer inquiries - complete customer satisfaction all the time."

"My experience with Vashon Organics has been great. Orders are processed very quickly, communications are good, and the product quality is excellent. My only hesitation is I'm not completely comfortable picking cosmetics colors online. That said, I have yet to be disappointed with a color, and for repeat purchases there's no problem at all. "

"Vashon Organics has great customer service. They go the extra mile to make your experience an enjoyable one. They have my business for a long time to come.

Sincerely,
Tazin Yunis

"I looked on my reciept and could find no order number from Vashon, I do have the shipping number and such though.

Before placing my order with Vashon I had a quick question about shipping costs, (being mailed to Canada and all), I found their contact info easily from their website and placed the call, left a voicemail with my question. Within minutes I had a personal response in email form that answered my question and made me comfortable to place my order.

The order was then shipped the next day, an email sent from "Stamps.com" with my confirmation number and a link to a page where I can follow the shipment info. I have recently looked onto this site and can not follow my shipment. The confirmation code emailed to me does not allow me access to the info about where my package is. I am in no hurry for my shipment so it really isn't too inconvenient, but it would be nice to be able to follow the shipment as advertised.

Thanks!

"I was VERY satisfied with my experience with Vashon Organics. The website was easy to navigate, they told me when it was a sale item (and the code to use) and my order came in a matter of days. I was delighted!
Thanks!

"I have nothing but good things to say about Vashon Organics. They have great customer service. They ship my order right away. I have never had any problems. In addition, they have great items and sale promotions. I would like to see other healthy cosmetics sold on Vashon Organics for people of color offered that are not too expensive. Thank you for all your great services Vashon Organics."

Vashon Organics is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Vashon Organics is not a merchant member
Vashon Organics does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!