Stores > Varoujappliances.com
  • Varoujappliance

Mon. - Fri. 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Sat. 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
      (877) 811 - 2100
      garegin@varoujappliances.com

Voice your opinion! Review Varoujappliances.com by clicking a star below.

2015-07-26

"Quick. Great customer service. No hassle. "

2015-07-13

"I ordered a chest freezer on 6/22/15. Was deliverd on 6/22/15 according to them. It was not. Told me it went to Mass. by mistake. I would have to wait another week. It did not come. I cancelled it on 6/9/15. In the late afternoon on 6/9/15 they delivered it, I told them it was cancelled and they said take it anyway and if have too we will come back and pick it up. So I opened it and to no avail it was damaged very bad, so I called again and they said take pictures of it and send it to us. They finally did something right and picked it up the next day. I called again and said OK I will give you another chance. They said because we lost money on the shipping we cannot give it to you for the same price. They wanted to charge me $75 more. Was it my fault they sent a damaged item. You are suppose to make it right and send me another they didn't. I will never do business with you."

2015-07-13

"Packaging was done very well. We have purchased four of these units so far and are very pleased with them. We will be ordering more in the future, as we have 28 total we are replacing."

2015-07-11

"I never received a shipping notification or tracking information after I placed the order. However, my order arrived in a timely manner and works well, so I was happy."

2015-07-11

"Good customer service. Shipping company was excellent. It just took longer then expected to be shipped."

2015-07-11

"Perfect shopping experience . The fridge came exactly as ordered and delivered exactly as stated NO complaints at all!"

2015-05-09

"The unit we ordered was carefully packaged. Came in perfect condition, not one dent or scratch. "

2015-05-01

"I ordered an over-the-range microwave at 2 in the afternoon, I received a confirmation at 4 that same afternoon. The item was received the next morning. What a surprise. Thank you for your incredibly fast service. "

2015-04-29

"Delivered right wen they said and unit was ready to go wen delivered, thx very much"

2015-04-17

"It was just what I needed and wanted. It arrived in good condition and I am pleased with it..
Thank you.
C. Thomas

2015-04-15

"I was very satisfied. They were very helpful and polite."

2015-04-12

"Very happy with all aspects of my purchase."

2015-04-12

"I received a damaged refrigerator."

2015-04-11

"Although the first freezer was received very quickly, it did not work. When I called Varouj, they told me to call the manufacturer's 800#. They in turn told me to contact Amazon, which led me back to Varouj. I had to wait about five days more for a replacement, "

2015-04-11

"Your customer service staff was excellent -- even calling me back from home after hours -- Your delivery or contract carrier -- however needs to be replaced -- I believe Amazon did for the same reason....."

Share Varoujappliances.com's store rating

Varoujappliances.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Varoujappliances.com is not a merchant member
Varoujappliances.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!