Stores > Vapesourcing.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.79/10 4.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.32/10 4.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Vapesourcing.com by clicking a star below.
2017-09-20

DO NOT ORDER OF VAPESOURCING

"After 2 months still havent got my order. they will not refund or reply to emails."

2017-09-19

"In-Stock" levels are a joke, bill you before shipping

"I ordered three items on 9/8/2017.

On 9/14/2017 I was told the Wisemec RX300 in silver was not in stock, even though the website said it was when I ordered it on 9/8/2017. I was asked if I wanted black instead, to which I agreed.

On 9/15/2017 I was told the silver Smok TFV-8 tank I ordered was not in stock, even thought it was in stock on 9/8/2017 when I ordered it. I was not given a choice on the replacement color. The email said "we will switch to the one in stock". What color does that mean?

Vapesourcing.com's stock levels are unreliable. They bill you BEFORE items are shipped and do not check their own stock levels. Pay the extra amount to go with a reputable company, like myvaporstore.com. I wish I would have. I used to check ReselleRatings all the time before trying a new vendor. I will start that practice again.

2017-09-13

Awful

"They sent out the wrong item...something I did not want, did not order. And they refuse to fix it.

Avoid!!

2017-09-06

very bad shop!

"never buy from this shop!
they send defective mods and when you claim for a replacement, no one react to emails etc.
i got problems with them regarding T-Priv-Mod since 4 months!
they steal your money!

2017-09-04

Time will tell...

"I had the Joytech AIO that I'd purchased locally and it became my favorite pen yet. After a lot of abuse I finally replaced it with the Pockex by Aspire, again bought it locally. Both setups cost well over $50. So you can imagine my displeasure after dropping the Pockex and breaking the pyrex chamber. I ordered a new one for a few dollars plus shipping, so no big deal, right? The 2nd time it happened within a matter of months I didn't bother replacing it. I went back to using my Joytech wich was worse for wear but functioned nonetheless. I'd like to mention that the Pockex paled in comparison to the Joytech, in my opinion. It didn't produce the flavor, cloud, or hit, that I'd come to enjoy from my Joytech. Hesitant to spend another $60-70 on a new setup I looked online and found the same Joytech but the XL version for only $15 plus $5 shipping. On Aug 24th I ordered without even checking around to see other's experience when dealing with Vapesourcing.com. After placing my order I searched the web for reviews and the consensus wasn't good. It seemed majority of users felt slighted. Unlike most posters on this site I received a confirmation email within minutes of my purchase, followed by a working tracking number 2 days later. Using the tracking number provided I was able to see that my package was in Singapore being prepared to ship to the US on August 30th, and by September 4th it had arrived in L.A. I know this company has a lot of negative reviews but so far my experience has been better than expected. I received $1off in rewards points for registering with my email and I was able to find an online coupon for 15% off of my order. I easily saved $40-50 by not buying locally. Most people that are satisfied with their experience go on with their day or lives and don't bother going online to rate a company. The same cannot be said for those with negative experiences. They feel taken advantage of and they want the world to know they've been wronged. I believe that's the reason for the lopsided online ratings. I only gave them 3 stars because I've only been through half of the process. It's been great so far but I'm waiting for my product to arrive before I commit to a better review, or possibly lesser depending on the outcome. "

2017-09-04

cheap and with pour costumer service

"It's been two weeks already and I'm still not sure if it has shipt or not. Just like Schlesinger doesn't know if the cat's alive or dead. "

2017-09-01

customer support

"Really thanks for customer support because they are very helpful for problems. "

2017-09-01

Do NOT order from here!

"Sure the prices are cheap. They won't respond to emails. Ordered 2 weeks ago and item still has not shipped. I will have to file a dispute with my bank. "

2017-08-18

Poor customer service

"I ordered 2 mods that was supposed to be in stock a few days after placing the order i get a email saying that the mods are not in stock so i check the site again and it still says it in stock so i sent a email to them requesting a refund and they dont even reply "

2017-08-11

Doubt you get your order,especially on time with this company

"I'm currently awaiting a response from the company.I finally decided to send an email after my delivery status is next to NOTHING,I placed and PAID for a vape pen on 7/25/17 with no real updates,expected delivery date,my "14 working days" will be up after this weekend and I DOUBT it's in my mailbox on Monday so NOW I'm learning this company and reviews and reputation.I will not be ordering from them again and now I'm just hoping I didn't waste 20 bucks on Nothing! very frustrating."

2017-07-26

RUN!

"I wished I had read reviews before placing my order. AFTER ordering 2 mods on July 10 2017, I was told the color I had ordered was out of stock, nearly TWO WEEKS LATER on July 22.
I was given a couple of options one of which is to select a different color, the problem is I do not know which of the 2 mods is I back order therefore I can not pick a different color! And they won't return my emails!
Save your self some headache! DON'T ORDER FROM HERE!
Only one of the mods is on backorder they could have sent the other?

2017-07-24

Good customer service!

"I Always use this site to order my vape things.I order items from this online shop for almost a year now, and never had any problems. I'm very satisfied . Even in the last 3 orders where I had problems with the shipping, the customer support have helped me to solve them and I must say I'm very happy with the treatment .I can search most of new products on vapesourcing .aslo have a lowest price .I compared with other stores and finally decide to order in this website.i really rejoice."

2017-06-30

pleasantly surprised

"I read what few reviews of vapesourcing that I could find. Reviews were mixed but good enough for me to take a chance. I placed an order for an iJust s starter kit. A few days later I received an email advising that there would be a delay. I thought ob no here we go. A couple days later I received a shipping confirnation # that actually worked. A few days later I received my item in the mail. It was packaged and checked out as authentic. Ordered on 06/12/17 and received item on 06/29/17. A very good experience and have already ordered from them again."

2017-06-19

Avoid!! Terrible Company!

"Ordered on June 12th. Was told 4 days later they were out of stock of the color vape I ordered. They said to choose a different color and that it would ship that day. Chose a different color and the did not ship as promised.

One thing that should be clear to everyone is that they ship from Hong Kong, so expect long shipping times even if you paid for expedited shipping which I did.

As of today, June 19th, it's still milling about somewhere in the Hong King postal system. Who knows when it actually get here.

Save yourself a headache and avoid this company. I should have just paid the 5 extra dollars I was saving and went with the more reputable company. The worst!

2017-06-15

stay away from VapeSourcing .com

"I have bought from them "Joyetech ATOPACK PENGUIN" with additional cartridges. I waited for one week to ship my items but it was in 'Preparing' status. I asked them what happen then they said we are out of stock!!! Why you are selling things which are out of stock!
Anyhow, until now i'm stuck with them and they look unprofessional and a big liars. Just stay away from them and stick ti US companies who is located in US.

Share Vapesourcing.com's store rating

Vapesourcing.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Vapesourcing.com is not a merchant member
Vapesourcing.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!