Stores > VapeWorld

• Address: 6501 Park of Commerce Blvd, Suite 200
    • Contact: info@vapeworld.com
    • Phone: 561.443.0122
    • Customer Support: 877.865.2260
    • Business Hours: Open daily! Monday - Friday: 9am - 10pm; Saturday - Sunday: 9am - 6pm (EST)
    • Fax: 561.218.7000

Product & services pricing Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.98/10 7.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

2016-04-29

Speedy delivery! Excellent Quality

"Ordered the vapium summit with a 20% off discount in celebration of 4/20 and received it the next day with free shipping AND they tossed in a free grinder and solar pack charger for free! You could say I am extremely satisfied with this purchase and the quality of service from Vape World!"

2016-04-29

Backordered

"They contacted me this morning to tell me that the products I ordered were not in stock . Then they offered me a comparable alternative ! "

2016-04-28

QuickDraw 500-DLX not up to par.

"In my first 3 months after getting my QuickDraw 500-DLX, at New Year, the Extract Cartridge failed in 2 days, the store replaced it free. 6 weeks later ONE OF TWO TINY PLASTIC TABS that hold the mouthpiece assembly down under strong spring pressure and extreme heat, gave way bending under the force and heat, rendering the cartridge useless. They WILL NOT SELL the replacement TAB INSERT or even a replacement MOUTHPIECE ASSEMBLY! THEY WILL ONLY SELL THE ENTIRE CARTRIDGE ASSEMBLY ($40.00 CAN). After getting another new cartridge, 3 months in from purchase, the CHARGER BREAKS (Because the wires were not properly secured to the USB end and twisted off the card). THANKS TO VAPEWORLD I GOT A NEW CHEAP STUPID LITTLE CHARGER FOR $34.60. (Expensive and took twice the expected time to arrive). [$250.00+40.00+35.00=$325.00] At 3 months old it has cost me $75.00 in parts to own this $250.00 device. Also, if you leave the cartridge in while NOT using it, the battery goes from full to dead overnight."

This review was modified by buckfisher on April 28 2016 10:46:07 PM

2016-04-28

When you need to vape...

"Order one from this place. Awesome selection - I got the Pax II - it was delivered to my house quickly. Also great for replacement parts and any accessories your heart desires. Already recommended it to my friends and you should too. Did you buy one yet? "

This review was modified by carpenter_joel on April 28 2016 07:06:55 PM

420 surprise

"Ordered my vaporizer and expected it in about a week and got it in three day's. It just happened to show up on 420, imagine that, how cool."

2016-04-28

"I was very satisfied with the product and very with the fast delivery !!!!"

2016-04-27

I got exactly what I wanted

"The replacement pieces I bought for my volcano were exactly what I needed. Delivered in two days. Awesome"

2016-04-27

always fast delivery and best price!

"always fast delivery and best price!"

2016-04-25

"Never diappointed. Products are great."

2016-04-25

Too much security is BAD sometimes too!

"My corporate AmEx cr card has obviously a diffident billing address (my office) than my residential address, where I needed to get my last purchase delivered to. I was asked additional personal sensitive info to provide: Copy of my cr card and my driver license. I DID! Still, after all proves provided, transactions was declined, different billing and shipping address. Very disappointing. I did buy the expensive $330 Crafty Vaporizer, but from a different site. "

Rep reply posted Apr-27-2016

VapeWorld, VapeWorld rep has responded

“Dear Fellow Vape Enthusiast,

Thank you for your feedback. We certainly want to keep your business and we are disappointed when a customer goes elsewhere. Our records indicate the name on the credit card used to purchase the item was someone other than your own, and that is why the purchase was denied. The below e mail was sent to you in this regard. We are sorry for any misunderstanding.

Dear Ilya,

This email is in regard to your recent transaction with "Warehouse Goods Inc.," also known as Vape World. Your order was flagged in our payment system due to an 'address mismatch'.

This protocol has been put into place as protection against identity theft and fraud for our valued customers. A previous email was sent requesting you contact us but the information received does not match the billing name. Because of this we had to cancel your order and release the credit card authorization.

When you place future orders please make sure to provide the correct billing information associated with the credit card to insure your order is processed as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Please feel free to contact a customer service representative at 877-865-2260 if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you.

Warm Regards,

Marcia

Customer Care Manager”

fast ship, great vendor.

"Fast, smooth experience. Would use again!"

2016-04-23

"Fantastic! They always deliver quickly, discretely, and inexpensively. "

2016-04-22

I can breath again

"I ride horses regularly and struggled to breath. Switched to vaping and now I can breath again!"

2016-04-22

Game Changer

"Bag vapes are the future of enjoying the green green. Everyone needs to hop on this future train cause our next destination is space. "

2016-04-21

Mistaken review

"I made a terrible mistake and thought I was posting a review for a different company. My sincere and humble apologies to VapeWorld/"

This review was modified by jimburke-57165 on April 22 2016 11:06:34 PM
Rep reply posted Apr-22-2016

VapeWorld, VapeWorld rep has responded

“Dear Fellow Vape Enthusiast,

I'm sorry to hear of your experience with one of our competitors. Please note, Karris, Brian and Cecelia are not team members of VapeWorld. Brian is definitely not VapeWorld's owner.

Our Customer Care number is 877 865 2260. Please note, any of our team members are happy to assist you in selecting your vape of choice. VapeWorld offers free shipping on purchases over $48.00, and for a nominal fee we will ship over night.

Warm Regards,

Marcia

Customer Care Manager”

Share VapeWorld's store rating

VapeWorld is a Merchant Member! Learn more

VapeWorld is a merchant member
VapeWorld participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.