• Address: 6501 Park of Commerce Blvd, Suite 200
    • Contact: info@vapeworld.com
    • Phone: 561.443.0122
    • Customer Support: 877.865.2260
    • Business Hours: Open daily! Monday - Friday: 9am - 10pm; Saturday - Sunday: 9am - 6pm (EST)
    • Fax: 561.218.7000

Product & services pricing Rating 7.18/10 7.18/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10

"Correct order was delivered quickly"

"Quality product and free Super fast door to door delivery service"

"I ordered a dark grey Firefly vape but they shipped me a silver one instead with no notice that they were out of the dark grey. I double checked my receipt and it did specify "dark grey". The silver version looks alright and the product works as advertised and no, I did not call to advise them about the mistake. I do not feel like having to repack everything, drive to a UPS store or to the post office just to re-ship while dealing with their error. They should have gotten it right the 1st time without making me jump through hoops to alleviate their error. I am not thrilled about the silver but I suppose it will work and I guess I should have bought this item direct from Firefly. Last but not least they shipped the product very quickly but I did upgrade my shipping to have it shipped quickly. "

"Love the Firefly. The sales/service was perfect. I will be back for all my needs. Thank you.

PS: excellent website. Fit and finish is 2nd to none. Award winning class. Well done

"I got what I wanted in just a few day - as expected."

"can smoke inside with no odor - only wait 15 seconds.
Superb quality.

"No problems at all and they had great deals... over night shipping arrived before I even knew it.... would shop here again"

"I have become a loyal customer to vapeworld! my boyfriend had purchased one of your products over two years ago and it still works beyond amazing, and so I decided to finally purchase my own! I of course very idiotically purchased an oil based vaporizer, rather than a herbal one and so I had to return it. While I still am in the process of this return and unsure of how much my processing fee will be, I overall have had a great experience so far. First off, the muad dib concentrator box was AMAZING quality and I was so bummed I could not keep it. But when I did get in contact with vapeworld several times over questions I had and updates, they responded soo quickly and so patiently and were helpful time and time again. Overall I have had an amazing experience and I look forward to purchasing (the right product) again from Vapeworld!"

"glass bowl had a crack in it. New parts available??

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-14-2014

VapeWorld, VapeWorld rep has responded

“Hello from VapeWorld!

Thank you for your review today. We are sorry to hear that the glass part of your vaporizer was damaged in transit. Rest assured we are hear to help and that you are covered by such damages. I will personally reach out to you later on today to make sure you have been taken care off. Thank you again for taking the time to leave a review.

Best Regards,

Caroline
Customer Care Representative”

"Great customer service, awesome product. Everything happened as advertised, no muss, no fuss!"

"Ordered it and it arrived on schedule didn't notice the free postage sign so paid 17 dollars that I didn't have to."

"Fine transaction and great product."

"Great service and fast shipping."

"Fast shipping, easy ordering and fantastic products. "

"I left a review about how great of a service i got from you guys"

VapeWorld is a Merchant Member! Learn more

VapeWorld is a merchant member
VapeWorld participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.