• Address: 6501 Park of Commerce Blvd, Suite 200
    • Contact: info@vapeworld.com
    • Phone: 561.443.0122
    • Customer Support: 877.865.2260
    • Business Hours: Open daily! Monday - Friday: 9am - 10pm; Saturday - Sunday: 9am - 6pm (EST)
    • Fax: 561.218.7000

Product & services pricing Rating 7.21/10 7.21/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"I loved VapeWorld online store. The information gave me all the information I needed allowed me to pick out exactly want would work for me. I highly recommend this Store to my friends and others."

VapeWorld, VapeWorld rep has responded

“Thank you so much for your kind review! Knowing that you would recommend Vape World to your friends is a huge compliment to us! Please use the 10% off code 'the10percent' on future purchases for applicable products, and feel free to share it with all of your friends. We look forward to working with you again soon!

Warm Regards,

Customer Care Representative”

"Prompt service and good customer support. I would recommend to anyone looking to purchase a vape or any accessories.

“Greetings from VapeWorld!

Thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear about your experience with us and are so happy you have such a high opinion of us. Thank you making us smile :)

Warm Regards,

Customer Care Representative”

"Shipped quickly and packaged with care! A+"

"Very user friendly. No delays and a great product."

"Awesome people. Had a shipping problem (my fault, stupid autocorrect. ) my package was returned and I called them to tell them and they sent me another one right away and I didn't even have tp pay for shipping!"

“Hello from VapeWorld!

Thank you for your great feedback! We are so happy to hear about your experience with our customer support and are thrilled that we were able to resolve any issues with your order quickly. We are always here to assist our top notch customers such as yourself.

Have a great week!

Customer Care Representative”

"The entire experience was easy and stress-free. I received my order in a timely fashion. I will definitely order through VapeWorld again!"

“Greetings from VapeWorld,

Thanks for sharing your review! We are so glad to hear that your package arrived safely and quickly. Knowing that you will be a returning customer means a lot to us. Please feel free to us "the10percent" discount code on applicable products for your next purchase with us.

Have a great day!

Customer Care Representative”

"Order was delivered promptly"

"Very quick shipping, product is exactly as I had expected, shipping was discreet as well. I would recommend Vape World to any of my friends. The web site is very extensive with clear explanations of the products. "

“Greetings from VapeWorld!

Thank you for your great feedback! We are happy to hear that our website is to your liking and that you would recommend VapeWorld to a friend! This means a great deal to us and we look forward to work with you in the future again.

Best Regards,

Customer Care Representative”

"Thank-you, It got here quickly and in good condition.

"Superior product, arrived quickly."

"love the service!
Would love it if I could get a daily email with updates regardingvarious strains, particularly Juju joints.

"I had to call when I first got my vaporizer. Customer service excellent!!! Have only had to order something once since I received my vaporizer.
Very very satisfied with product and customer service.

“Greetings from VapeWorld!

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that our Customer Care Team was able to assist you with your new vape. Please do not forget to visit our new Knowledge Base for some additional FAQ's and tips at support.vapeworld.com

Best Regards,

Customer Care Representative”

"shipped fast in great condition "

"Quick, easy and correct. Very happy!"

"No complaints (25 char minimum is too much)"

VapeWorld is a Merchant Member! Learn more

VapeWorld is a merchant member
VapeWorld participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,862 merchant members.