• Address: 6501 Park of Commerce Blvd, Suite 200
    • Contact: info@vapeworld.com
    • Phone: 561.443.0122
    • Customer Support: 877.865.2260
    • Business Hours: Open daily! Monday - Friday: 9am - 10pm; Saturday - Sunday: 9am - 6pm (EST)
    • Fax: 561.218.7000

Product & services pricing Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.89/10 9.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

"Recieved 2 defected Gpen micros, that dont turn on properly and waste battery life!
Great service they provide but the quality of the product was not that great, now i wonder if all their products are defected?!

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-24-2014

Vape World, Vape World rep has responded

“Thank you for your review! I am thrilled to hear that you are happy with our service however I am terribly sorry to hear that both of the units that come in the set of 2 are not working properly. I can assure you that our inventory is of the highest quality though some malfunctioning units do make it through. Fortunately, our customer service team is ready and will to take care of this for you. One of our dedicated customer service reps will be reaching out to you in order to provide you with the proper information to get everything taken care of. You can also reach out to us directly at 877-865-2260, 7 days a week! Feel free to reach me directly using the email address listed below, as well.

Thank you again for your review, as it gives us the chance to ensure that your experience lives up to our high customer service standards. We look forward to working with you.

Best regards,
Morgan
Customer Service Supervisor
morgan@vapeworld.com”

"Great product, decent price, wonderful customer service (chatted with them before buying the product). Overall great interaction with Vape World!"

"Came in quickly, just as ordered!"

"Ordering was fast and simple.Product was exactly as represented . Delivery was super fast. I have spoken with customer service in the past and have found that experience to be excellent ."

"Quick and easy. Fast shipment and receive. Over all happy with the whole purchase."

"Wonderful shopping experience. Quality goods that can be trusted with excellent shipping speed!"

"Very fast delivery, item expected and from an authorized reseller! "

"Service was great. Fast and reliable."

"I had a complication during initial purchase and it got resolved in a very efficient manner."

"My PAX vape is awesome and the shipping was really quick. Thank you!"

"order was flagged due to legal address change. the customer rep was super helpful in resolving issue with credit card company and order was received to specifications. thank you!"

"Your website was very easy to order from and my products were delivered in a very timely fashion. I was very satisfied with my shopping experience. Thank you."

"Great wesbsite, easy to use and very fast delivery. Product is as expected."

"It gets hot with the amount of vapor I like, BUT, not enough to complain. Great product!"

"Quick service, and I absolutely LOVE my Magic Flight Launch box vaporizer! Great reviews from vapecritic.com were very helpful in finding the right vape and in finding your sight to buy it from."

Vape World is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vape World is a merchant member
Vape World participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,879 merchant members.