• Address: 6501 Park of Commerce Blvd, Suite 200
    • Contact: info@vapeworld.com
    • Phone: 561.443.0122
    • Customer Support: 877.865.2260
    • Business Hours: Open daily! Monday - Friday: 9am - 10pm; Saturday - Sunday: 9am - 6pm (EST)
    • Fax: 561.218.7000

Product & services pricing Rating 7.20/10 7.20/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.78/10 9.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

"Came in quickly, just as ordered!"

"Ordering was fast and simple.Product was exactly as represented . Delivery was super fast. I have spoken with customer service in the past and have found that experience to be excellent ."

"Quick and easy. Fast shipment and receive. Over all happy with the whole purchase."

"Wonderful shopping experience. Quality goods that can be trusted with excellent shipping speed!"

"Very fast delivery, item expected and from an authorized reseller! "

"Service was great. Fast and reliable."

"I had a complication during initial purchase and it got resolved in a very efficient manner."

"My PAX vape is awesome and the shipping was really quick. Thank you!"

"order was flagged due to legal address change. the customer rep was super helpful in resolving issue with credit card company and order was received to specifications. thank you!"

"Your website was very easy to order from and my products were delivered in a very timely fashion. I was very satisfied with my shopping experience. Thank you."

"Great wesbsite, easy to use and very fast delivery. Product is as expected."

"It gets hot with the amount of vapor I like, BUT, not enough to complain. Great product!"

"Quick service, and I absolutely LOVE my Magic Flight Launch box vaporizer! Great reviews from vapecritic.com were very helpful in finding the right vape and in finding your sight to buy it from."

"It came pretty fast, it works pretty well. Overall I'm pretty happy with my purchase."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-08-2014

Vape World, Vape World rep has responded

“Thank you for your review! I am thrilled to hear that you are happy with your purchase and that you are satisfied with the delivery time. You have chosen a great unit and I am sure that you will enjoy the unit for years to come. One of our dedicated customer service reps will be reaching out to you to offer a few tips and tricks for using the device. If you have any questions about the unit, feel free to contact us at 877-865-2260. Our friendly and knowledgeable Customer Service Department is here for you 7 days a week. Please feel free to reach out to me directly using the email address below, as well.

Thank you for choosing Vape World. Have a wonderful day!

Best regards,
Morgan
Customer Service Supervisor
morgan@vapeworld.com”

"Nice selection, easy to navigate website, very competitive prices, extremely fast shipping. These are the reasons I ordered from them and they are also the reason why I'm very satisfied!"

Vape World is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vape World is a merchant member
Vape World participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.