• VapeWorld VapeWorld Elite Status
    • Address: 6501 Park of Commerce Blvd, Suite 200
    • Contact: info@vapeworld.com
    • Phone: 561.443.0122
    • Customer Support: 877.865.2260
    • Business Hours: Open daily! Monday - Friday: 9am - 10pm; Saturday - Sunday: 9am - 6pm (EST)
    • Fax: 561.218.7000

Product & services pricing Rating 7.06/10 7.06/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.34/10 8.34/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.74/10 7.74/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.31/10 7.31/10

"The order never arrived. I requested a replacement which they sent. However, the replacement order was incomplete. I was promised that the rest of the order would be sent out, but it never was."

"My experience is kinda not good . I ordered this item 13 days ago I just recieved an email today say it was sent out. And didnt receive any emails prior saying if my order was confirmed or not . Dont know what took so long "

"Easy online ordering...Fast shipping!"

"Not your fault but delivery of the product exceeded the two-day turnaround that had been indicated. Product ordered and shipped on March 20th, 2015 but didn't arrive until March 25th. Your customer service agent was very pleasant and provided me info on the shipment and satisfied my concerns."

"Great product and fast shipping thanks"

"the best! quick service and discreet, my only place to shop when in need!"

"Quality merchandise; fast delivery; great service."

"Very happy with the product. Was at my doorstep in three days. Have spread the word to others."

"Worked great would buy again 10/10"

"Package arrived sooner than expected - great experience all the way around - thank you!"

"On time as ordered plus bonus. Product works as advertised. Would order from them again"

"item came quick and works as expected. A great web purchasing experience!"

"Repeat customer. Good products, excellent customer service."

"I bought this place because the price and shipping were right. And they are an authorize dealer. Good enough for me. "

"I chatted live with an agent who assisted me in finding the correct size of screens for my Vapirfection ViVape2. The customer service agent said that the items were in stock however they were not and I had to wait a while. Also, the screens were slightly larger than what I needed which is no big deal, I just trim the excess off. However, this is why I asked for assistance of the size so I could avoid my trim job when tell replacing a screen. Again, not a major problem but I would have preferred the correct size hence my slightly less than perfect rating ;) "

Share VapeWorld's store rating

VapeWorld is a Merchant Member! Learn more

VapeWorld is a merchant member
VapeWorld participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,837 merchant members.