Stores > VapeWorld

• Address: 6501 Park of Commerce Blvd, Suite 200
    • Contact: info@vapeworld.com
    • Phone: 561.443.0122
    • Customer Support: 877.865.2260
    • Business Hours: Open daily! Monday - Friday: 9am - 10pm; Saturday - Sunday: 9am - 6pm (EST)
    • Fax: 561.218.7000

Product & services pricing Rating 7.76/10 7.76/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

2016-07-18

Good Doing Business With You

"All my interactions with VapeWorld has gone well. Product I ordered was delivered timely and in perfect condition. And I got a discount on the product I ordered. So certainly VapeWorld is a business you should not have any concerns dealing with.

Joaquin - An Alberta Canada Man

This review was modified by 4115992 on July 18 2016 05:01:04 PM

2016-07-18

Great

"Great product, fast shipping"

+++VapeWorld+++

"VapeWorld has what you need, ships it quick, never a problem!"

Perfect Transaction!

"Everything was great. Will order from them again."

Excellent

"Great service and speedy delivery. Can't ask for more. "

2016-07-16

Pax2 preferred vape of this deadhead

"Bought pax2 and other vape supplies from VapeWorld very pleased with products and speed of shipping. In addition to excellent online service for finding answers to vapeing questions and concerns.

2016-07-16

Fast service, good price, good product.

"The vaporizer was easy to find and order, a discount code was accepted from another website, the package arrived on time, and is working well. Thanks."

2016-07-15

Amazing customer service, fast & accurate

"Ordered a firefly 2, they were able to keep me updated on when the product would be in stock and then kept me updated through the whole process! This company definitely earned my long term business"

I love it!!!

"couldn't of asked for a better vape especially for the money."

Great advice

"I called for advice to by my friend his first vape. The lady was very helpful, recommended a few models, and the one I bought was perfect. Great unboxing experience, clear directions and high quality items. Our friend was delighted. "

2016-07-15

"Product arrived well packaged. Good job."

As good as it gets.

"Everything went smoothly, fast shipping good service and a bonus item thrown in with my order. I have no problems ordering from VapeWorld again."

2016-07-14

Customer service to be reckoned with!

"What a great company - they had a little mix up with my shipping and they totally took care of me. If I'm going to spend over a G on my stuff, I want the best customer service to go with it. The people who work there love the company they work for and you can tell in the way they handle these kinds of issues. Whoever my guy was that helped me out- you deserve a promotion because employees like you drive customer retention !! - Amber

And no I'm not affiliated - I'm just used to most company's screwing around and I genuinely appreciate how quickly, professionally and fairly they handled their TINY mix up.

2016-07-14

top quality and extremely fast shipping

"Overall my purchase from VapeWorld was a very positive experience right from the ease of the initial transaction to the prompt arrival of a top quality product"

2016-07-13

Got the correct whip- after one misfire

"Site makes it almost impossible to find accessories for "Silver Surfer"- luckily
after purchasing a whip that had a large enough capacity for large group- I located my previous order- where I had ordered and received the correct replacement & duplicated that effort. I'm keeping the large one for group events- nice to have in inventory.

Share VapeWorld's store rating

VapeWorld is a Merchant Member! Learn more

VapeWorld is a merchant member
VapeWorld participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,535 merchant members.