• Address: 6501 Park of Commerce Blvd, Suite 200
    • Contact: info@vapeworld.com
    • Phone: 561.443.0122
    • Customer Support: 877.865.2260
    • Business Hours: Open daily! Monday - Friday: 9am - 10pm; Saturday - Sunday: 9am - 6pm (EST)
    • Fax: 561.218.7000

Product & services pricing Rating 7.29/10 7.29/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10

"This firm delivers a quality product....quickly. i will definitely do more business with them. It is refreshing to deal with a firm that sells quality products at a fair price. Quick shipping also."

"I believe I received my Pax within 3 days of ordering, not too shabby for free shipping. And enclosed in 'discreet' packing as advertised. All in all a great experience so far. "

"Great experience - will be trying the Firefly this weekend - looking forward to it!"

"Ordered on a Sunday. Promise was to ship same day, so I expected it to ship on Monday. Called on Tuesday and it had not shipped. Customer service agreed to upgrade to overnight shipping so that I would get it the same day that I had paid for originally. All is right with the world!"

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-21-2014

Vape World, Vape World rep has responded

“Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you very much for your review! I am extremely sorry for the confusion you have experience with our same day shipping policy. Our warehouses do not ship on the weekends, so it would be the next business day if the order was placed on the weekend. We do practice same day shipping Monday-Friday though! I am delighted to hear that our customer service team was able able to resolve this for you. To gather more detail about your experience, one of reps will be reaching out to you shortly. Please feel free to reach out to us as well at 877-865-2260, info@vapeworld.com, or our convenient live chat feature if there is anything we can do for you. I you would like to reach me directly, you may do so using the email address listed below.

Thank you again for your review! We'll look forward to speaking with you!

Best regards,
Morgan Mills
Customer Service Supervisor
morgan@vapeworld.com”

"Really surprised about how good your costumer service was. I live in el freaking salvador, the most third world backwards country you can ever imagine, and I still got everything. The discrete packaging was amazing. Thanks a lot , guys, 100% recommending it."

"As promised, fast & simple"

"I appreciate the ease of ordering and speed of delivery. Way to go! "

"I would have given 5 stars but the seller wasn't clear about "Free Shipping"....."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-18-2014

Vape World, Vape World rep has responded

“Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you very much for your review! It thrills me to hear that you believe we provide a 5 star experience, but I am very sorry to hear that you rated us a 4 due to the free shipping policy not being clear. We would love to learn more about your experience, so one of our dedicated customer service representatives will be reaching out to you to gather some information.

Again, thank you so much for your review. If you have any questions or if you would like to speak to us we are available 7 days a week at 877-865-2260, info@vapeworld.com, and our convenient live chat feature on our site. You can also reach me directly using the email address listed below.

Have a wonderful day!

Best regards,
Morgan Mills
Customer Service Supervisor
morgan@vapeworld.com”

"Absolutely excellent. Speedy delivery and courteous service."

"a great experience-efficient and satisfactory!"

"perfect transaction - delivery when promised, items as advertised"

"Arrived very quickly, all as advertised. I'm very satisfied w/ product and service."

"I am very happy with my purchase."

"Promptly shipped and delivered."

"Delivery was quick and the site is simple, clean, and easy to use. One of the pieces in the box came broken but I believe that is due to the shippers not the fault of the vapeworld itself."

Vape World is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vape World is a merchant member
Vape World participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.