Stores > VapeWorld
  • VapeWorld
      Open daily! Monday - Friday: 9am - 10pm; Saturday - Sunday: 9am - 6pm (EST)
      561.443.0122

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review VapeWorld by clicking a star below.
2017-04-25

Terrible Customer Service - Newer Order from them again!!!!!

"I purchased 2 Special Editions sets one for us and one for a gift. The charger on the second set I gave as a gift did not work. I waited for a month and it never came in so I finally agreed to a plain black one and it did not work. Now they want me to spend my money to send there defective products back with me paying the shipping. Below is my last email to them!!!
"I am not wasting my money sending back your defective equipment. This is such terrible customer service! I will order on Amazon at least if it doesn't work they pay for shipping.
You guys lost me as a customer as this has been over a month of me chasing you cause you sent me defective equipment. I ordered something else for my friend and i will swallow this $105 dollar lost as a lesson of be careful who you order with and make sure they cover there DEFECTIVES at there cost not MINE the customer. I have wasted so time on this and i am over it and this company. I shall make sure Social Media and BBB are aware of your defective products that you require the customer ro retirn AT THERE EXPENSE.

2017-04-18

Never sent me my order

"Horrible, never received my firefly 2 "

Rep reply posted Apr-24-2017

A rep from VapeWorld, VapeWorld, has responded

“Hello and thank you for your review!

I'm extremely sorry to hear about this. After looking in to the order, I was able to see that it required verification before we could ship the order. I see that we did reach out on 2/14 asking for some information but we did not receive a response. Due to the lack of response, we were forced to close the order. We'd be happy to place a new order for you, perhaps over the phone to ensure that everything goes smoothly. If you'd like to do this, please let us know by calling 877-865-2260, emailing info@vapeworld.com, or by sending us a chat/text online.

We hope to regain momentum and earn your business again.

Best,
VapeWorld Customer Service ”

2017-04-18

Will Taiwan ban vaping?

"Taiwan is planning an outright ban on e-cigarettes.

In January, the Health Promotion Administration announced a revision of the Tobacco Hazards Prevention Act. Most of the changes involved eliminating exceptions to the country’s indoor smoking restrictions.

A recent story in The China Post explained the changes to the act. Presumably the island nation (or province of China, depending on who you ask) is following the suggestions of the World Health Organization.

At last year’s WHO tobacco control meeting, the international agency encouraged member countries to restrict or ban e-cigarettes. “The decision on electronic nicotine delivery systems and electronic non-nicotine delivery systems (ENDS/ENNDS) invites Parties that have not yet banned the importation, sale and distribution of ENDS/ENNDS to consider either prohibition or regulating such products,” said the official conference press release.

“In order to properly protect public health, it is imperative that policy-makers are able to distinguish nicotine from smoking”.
Luo Su-ying of the Taiwan Health Ministry told the Post that e-cigarettes posed an emerging global health hazard that could potentially serve as a gateway drug for cigarettes to minors. The administration defined e-cigarettes as “electronic devices that contained nicotine, formaldehyde, acetaldehyde, or any other substance that is harmful to the human body.”

Jeff Stier, director of the Risk Analysis Division at the National Center for Public Policy Research in Washington, DC, submitted comments to the Taiwanese government, attempting to educate them about the benefits of a smoking population converting to low-risk nicotine products.

“In order to properly protect public health, it is imperative that policy-makers are able to distinguish nicotine from smoking,” wrote Stier. “Without a full understanding of the science, it is easy to put all nicotine products in the same category as cigarettes, since for too long, cigarette smoking has been the most common way people consumed nicotine. This is tragic because we’ve known for a long time that people smoke for the nicotine but die from the tar.”
sales@rejoicecig.com

2017-03-15

Awesome

"The whole transaction was perfect! "

2017-03-01

I'm no mechanic, for sure

"but the remote control doesn't work - and neither does the vaporizer. I'm sorry to say that I'm disappointed."

2017-02-28

Vape lasted a month and then went haywire....

"Very disappointed when I ordered the Quickdraw DLX-300 series vaporizer. After doing some lengthy research I decided to go for the QD pen. It performed o.k at most when it was functional and there were many small problems with it.
I expect to be reimbursed in full as it was huge inconvenience for me to make this purchase

2017-02-19

Great, fast service and a few gifts!

"I ordered a vape from these guys around Christmas time and received 3 free gifts with it. Shipping was quick and I received my product within a week. Definitely going to shop here in the future. "

2017-02-19

Happy Camper

"Thanks for the overnight delivery on my Dr Dabber limited edition tiger shark. It is a great new addition to my travels. I will continue to order from VapeWorld for the future"

2017-02-18

Great Service!

"I had the best experience with the staff. I did not have the same experience with the QuickDraw L1. The unit does not seem well crafted. The batteries seem to be very cheap. I bought two, and one atomizer has a very nasty taste right out of the box. The charger does not function the way the manual says it should. I have no idea if the batteries are charging to full. They set me up with new batteries, and an atomizer which seem to work. I would not recommend the QuickDraw L1 as quality is very poor. Again, the staff was wonderful, and I will order other items from them in the future."

2017-02-17

Great buy

"Im so glad i got this thing its amazing jus as gud as a volcano imo i think its better then a volcano u get mre options wen choosing this 1 instead of a volcano the volcano does jus the bags where as this 1 has the lil whip feature its great i absolutely love it lol"

2017-02-16

Firefly crashed and doesn't Burn!!!!

"I ordered a new battery for my firefly because. FIREFLY TOLD ME , THE BATTERY WAS THE PROBLEM . THE UNIT CHARGES BUT WILL NOT TURN ON. Now I have two good batteries and a vape that doesn't work. However I am very happy with my order that was shipped so fast. Does anyone know who repairs these units in Canada "

2017-02-15

Great service

"Good website, item shipped quickly, good experience"

2017-02-14

Owners manual not very helpful

"After watching YouTube video demonstrations I was able to use the vaporizer. If I had just used the owners manual I still would be trying to understand what the company was trying to explain ."

2017-02-13

I am a Pax girl but.........

"I am a Pax girl, however, I was in the need for something different. Under the recommendations for the Quick Draw, I took a chance. I love, love, love the QD 500. It has a smaller oven for sleepy time hits and heats up super fast. I am still going to buy a Pax3, but not until I tire of the QD!!!!!!!!!!!! "

2017-02-13

WTH?

"Found my $15 + for ground delivery of 6 Pax screens ridiculous."

Share VapeWorld's store rating

VapeWorld is a Merchant Member! Learn more

VapeWorld is a merchant member
VapeWorld participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,403 merchant members.