Stores > VapeWorld

• Address: 6501 Park of Commerce Blvd, Suite 200
    • Contact: info@vapeworld.com
    • Phone: 561.443.0122
    • Customer Support: 877.865.2260
    • Business Hours: Open daily! Monday - Friday: 9am - 10pm; Saturday - Sunday: 9am - 6pm (EST)
    • Fax: 561.218.7000

Product & services pricing Rating 7.5/10 7.5/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.5/10 7.5/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5/10 5/10

2016-12-06

"we had problems processing the order but they upgraded my shipping and i am more than satisfied with my vape and my grinder and case"

2016-12-05

Could you find a better deal?

"I don't think so, maybe a lower price. But this is a deal the carry case makes it all worth it. Bonus- Kosher replacement bags as well. Was going to send it back, customer service did a great job getting back to me quickly. Thank you! "

Credit card fraud

"I placed an order with your company. Waited for my purchase to arrive ... after emailing inquiries in regards to my purchase I was informed that my purchase was cancelled due to thinking this transaction was fraudulent!!! Not everyone is dishonest. An email could of been sent informing this or perhaps a phone call. No worries I purchased else where in Australia "

Pretty Great

"Shopping on VapeWorld was simple and easy except the fact that the 20$ rebate TAKE20OFF, during BlackFriday, did not work for me, and I tried multiple times but did not succeed. "

2016-12-04

What I wanted, at a price I loved

"Wonderfully easy ordering system. "

2016-12-03

High IQ

"Scooped up the amazing Da Vinci IQ via Vapeworld after Da Vinci couldn't deliver. Right price, fast shipping, incredible product. Couldn't be more pleased with experience."

2016-12-02

Vapetastic

"Great product and I received it in record time. I will definitely use VapeWorld for my future purchases!"

2016-12-02

Problems with delivery

"I ordered on 11/21 and the product never shipped. I called initially and they told me there was a problem with the color of the grinder, they changed I'd but again did not shipped. I called 4 other times during the week, customer service was great hey would pick up my call immediately, check that everything was fine, that is everything was on stock, they apologized and said that is my was a problem on their end and that my they would try to contact the shipping department and put the product out for shipping. Again always very helpful but unable to arrange the delivery."

2016-11-30

Vape world makes it right

"I placed an order and paid for two day shipping so that I would receive it before Thanksgiving. On the Tuesday before Thanksgiving when I had not yet received a tracking number I contacted customer service to find that my order had not shipped because the color was out of stock. I told them I didn't care about color and only wanted to receive my item before the holiday. they shipped a different color overnight at no charge to me. Now that's what I call customer service."

2016-11-29

"Great service and delivery "

2016-11-29

Whip it, whip it good

"fast delivery, as ordered"

2016-11-28

Amazing Service and fast delivery!

"I have no complaints what so ever. Vape world has amazing service online. My Summit+ vape is amazing as well and the delivery was fast. 5/5 overall! "

2016-11-28

No communication.

"Slow and tried of waiting to hear from them. No confirmations."

2016-11-27

So THIS I should have bought the first time!

"Nice job on a great product, and quick, too.

2016-11-27

"Two thumbs up ! Always great"

Share VapeWorld's store rating

VapeWorld is a Merchant Member! Learn more

VapeWorld is a merchant member
VapeWorld participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,455 merchant members.