• Address: 6501 Park of Commerce Blvd, Suite 200
    • Contact: info@vapeworld.com
    • Phone: 561.443.0122
    • Customer Support: 877.865.2260
    • Business Hours: Open daily! Monday - Friday: 9am - 10pm; Saturday - Sunday: 9am - 6pm (EST)
    • Fax: 561.218.7000

Product & services pricing Rating 7.33/10 7.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10

"got everything. everything works. fast fun and cheap!"

"I recently ordered a Pax vaporizer from vape world and am very satisfied. Free two day shipping and a free grinder, how could you complain?! I highly recommend buying your vape from VapeWorld"

VapeWorld, VapeWorld rep has responded

“Thanks for sharing your experience with us! We know the anticipation of receiving a package and are so happy we were able to get your Pax vaporizer delivered quickly. If you ever have questions about your new vape, give us a call at 877-865-2260. We'd love to share our time-tested tips and tricks with you.

Thanks again, and have a wonderful day!

Customer Care Representative”

"Haven't used the product yet. But it looks fine. Shipment was rapid & professionally packaged. Good deal. "

"I FUCKING LOVE MY NEW FIREFLY VAPORIZER

I was debating wether or not to buy this cuz I'm on a tight budget but I figured with the amount I smoke it'd be a good investment.

The Firefly is actually quite heavy (I didn't believe the reviews) but I actually like the weight. I chose the Dark Grey/Black for discretion in public places. They say the chamber is small, but I think it's fine. I get maybe 2 - 3 entire sessions before I have to switch, which I think is fine. Vapour stays absolutely cool until maybe 5th or 6th draw? Faster if more than one person is using it. I find it really smooth and that it reveals true flavours. Definitely a completely different experience than blazing, imo.

My only complaint is that you can't use it while charging but it charges so fast (45 minus for a full I think) you can put it in for 5 minutes if you forgot to charge it, then vape a bit, then stick it back in so it doesn't even matter.

With the 5 year warranty I'm pretty confident I made a good investment I know I'll appreciate in coming years.

“Greetings from VapeWorld!

Thank you so much for your review! I am happy to hear that you are enjoying your Firefly. It is a truly high quality product with top-notch efficiency. Rest assured, VapeWorld is extremely knowledgeable about the Firefly and we handle the 5-year warranty. If you ever need assistance or are interested in getting any tips and tricks, we're here for you every day of the week.

We look forward to working with with again soon!

Best Regards,

Customer Service Representative”

"All good yo 25 minimum characters is stupid"

"Just very, very satisfied; prompt delivery;product had excellent and interesting directions. 5 stars!"

"Such quick and prompt service, delivery was a lot faster than expected and free! Will definetly be ordering future purchases with VapeWorld!"

"Great experience. Look forward to doing more business with you. "

"great product...works well and quality craftsmanship....gives good deep hits and gets to temperature pretty quick...."

"Website was well designed, item was processed quickly, but it was the free 2 day shipping that really impressed me"

"Easy order process....prompt delivery.....discreet packaging...accurate order and fast delivery...quality product. Not much more you can ask for."

"I received my order very quickly, with a free gift included! I would definitely use VapeWorld again! Love my new FireFly!"

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-16-2014

VapeWorld, VapeWorld rep has responded

“Thanks for sharing your experience with us! We know the anticipation of receiving a package and are so happy we were able to get your Firefly vaporizer delivered quickly. If you ever have questions about your new vape, give us a call at 877-865-2260. We'd love to share our tips and tricks with you. Thanks again, and have a wonderful day!”

"Thanks you! Speedy and secure shipping."

"Very quick shipping, discreet packaging. Product as described. "

"The purchase process is quite smooth and easy. The "chat now" feature is wonderful!
The only thing I do not like is their return policy...which is basically you can not once you use the item. HOW do you know if this is the right product for you until you USE it?

VapeWorld, VapeWorld rep has responded

“Thank you very much for taking the time to review our store! I am thrilled to hear that your shopping experience was positive and that you enjoy chatting with us :)

Before placing an order through our store, we recommend carefully researching the product before placing the order. Our team can assist you with expert advise on which unit is the right one for you. If you are not satisfied with your Pax, you can return it within 30 days. Once opened and used we apply a small processing fee.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to us at 877-865-2260.

Warm Regards,

Customer Care Respresentative”

VapeWorld is a Merchant Member! Learn more

VapeWorld is a merchant member
VapeWorld participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.