Stores > VapeWorld

• Address: 6501 Park of Commerce Blvd, Suite 200
    • Contact: info@vapeworld.com
    • Phone: 561.443.0122
    • Customer Support: 877.865.2260
    • Business Hours: Open daily! Monday - Friday: 9am - 10pm; Saturday - Sunday: 9am - 6pm (EST)
    • Fax: 561.218.7000

Product & services pricing Rating 7.33/10 7.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.06/10 7.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10

2017-01-18

Great service!

"All items delivered promptly. Very satisfied."

This review was modified by thermtekgroup on January 20 2017 02:00:03 PM

2017-01-18

Good Prices and Quick Delivery

"I was very pleased with the quick and speedy service i received when ordering from VapeWorld. When i received the box at my Post Office box, i was very pleased to see the package was discreet. I would order again and refer others. "

This review was modified by tfrink1980 on January 20 2017 07:15:03 AM

2017-01-17

Pretty Brazen!

"Bold move to ask me to rate a product that has yet to ship!"

This review was modified by cjradder on January 19 2017 07:00:03 PM

2017-01-17

"Excellent product and service"

This review was modified by finewire on January 19 2017 04:30:02 PM

2017-01-16

Order said in stock when actually on back order

"You guys shouldn't list something as in stock when it is actually on back order. False advertising. I've been waiting for over 2 weeks and still waiting......"

This review was modified by ssum98 on January 18 2017 08:30:01 PM

A rep from VapeWorld, VapeWorld, has responded

“Hello and thanks for your review!

After taking a look at your customer record I was able to see that you've been in touch with our customer service team regarding this order. I'm very sorry that this happened. This device was sold out very quickly but we expect another shipment very soon. We'll be keeping you posted as to the status of your order as we have details. Please feel free to let us know if there is anything else we can do for you in the mean time.

Best,
VapeWorld Customer Service ”

2017-01-16

I never received my item

"I simply never received the item. Now I have to fight with them to get my money back. Great."

This review was modified by corywaxman on January 18 2017 07:00:03 AM

A rep from VapeWorld, VapeWorld, has responded

“Hello and thanks for your review!

I'm very sorry to hear about this! After taking a look at your order it looks like it actually shipped out yesterday! A few items were on backorder but we were able to move some things around and get your order out today with the exception of on accessory that we do not have in stock. I see that the item was shipped out today. If you have any questions or concerns moving forward, please don't hesitate to contact us from 10am - 8pm EST at 877-865-2260, info@vapeworld.com, or by visiting vapeworld.com and contacting us by chat or text.

VapeWorld Customer Service”

Please ship

"Order has Been in processing since 1/5
Way to long
Disappointed

This review was modified by washcd on January 17 2017 05:30:02 PM

A rep from VapeWorld, VapeWorld, has responded

“Hello and thank you for your review!

I've looked in to your order and I do see that the order is still pending. At this time, the Silver Pax 2 is still out of stock and we are currently awaiting a shipment of them. I'm very sorry that the website showed that the item was in stock at the time of purchase. These devices flew out of inventory very quickly. We want to do everything that we can to make this up to you so we'll be reaching out to you today.

We're looking forward to speaking with you.

VapeWorld Customer Service”

Never got it

"I never received the product"

This review was modified by jdavenportwd09 on January 17 2017 03:30:02 PM

A rep from VapeWorld, VapeWorld, has responded

“Hi! Thanks for your review!

I am extremely sorry to hear that you have not received your product. I've taken a look at your order and the tracking information states that it has been delivered on Tuesday, January 10th. I don't see any notes that suggest you've been in touch with us, so we'll be reaching out to you today in order to get this taken care of for you.

Thank you again for your review and we look forward to working with you.

Best,
VapeWorld Customer Service ”

late but great

"order was late because of a snow storm
but my products was just what I ordered.

This review was modified by sherrylyin on January 17 2017 11:00:02 AM

2017-01-14

Poor Communication. Misled.

"Had multiple "technical problems" order remained processing for over a week. My guess, they didn't actual have the product they were advertising. They eventually offered me two free gifts as a way of apologizing. Packaged arrived a week later 1/14, no gifts. Will never buy from this company again."

This review was modified by akhu737 on January 17 2017 12:03:05 AM

Good Value!

"It is nice to be ordering off of a canadian business - faster shipping times, and that!

Everything that I orderred came which is great but I think going forward vapeworld has strong competition so every little thing matters and vapeworld is behind in that department. For instance some other online retailers give free gifts (free candies, grinder, and/or tray with purchases above $100 - $200 is common). Also the packing paper put in the box mailed kind of smelt like tobacco cigarette smoke so that gave me an unprofessional impression of a chain smoker packaging my order which was contrary to the image I had of vapeworld since they have a great online mailing list and that they are an authorized dealer for some of the best vape companies.

So that is my feedback but for the most part they are great! Discrete packaging that doesn't say "vapeworld" or anything like that on the box, they send you an email giving you canada post tracking number, great website with good discounts if you watch it, and I hear they have good customer service as well.

This review was modified by ahearn on January 17 2017 12:01:21 AM

Wowzers!!!

"Im in love with the product and delivered it in a short time! Couldn't have been any better! "

This review was modified by cmjones5038 on January 17 2017 12:01:17 AM

2017-01-12

I was billed and the item was never shipped

"I bought a Pax 2 Vaporizer, my debit card was billed, but the item was never shipped. I got a mail saying that my card was fraudulent, but the card actually was billed. They say the charge should fall off in a few days, but it's been more than a month and I haven't had my money back nor the vaporizer. At the end I buy the vaporizer from a particular seller on eBay and I didn't have any problem at all. It's unbelievable that a small particular seller is more honest than a big company as Vapeworld that scam me with 200usd. I don't recommend buying through Vapeworld"

This review was modified by erickruizarellano on January 17 2017 12:00:30 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-13-2017

“Hello from VapeWorld!

Thanks for your review! I'm extremely sorry to hear about your experience. After looking into the order I was able to see that the order was indeed cancelled as it required verification. Your order certainly should have been refunded and we'll be looking into this immediately. We'll be reaching out to you in order to get everything all taken care of.

VapeWorld Customer Care”

2017-01-12

"On the website it was advertised a percent off for one day but after many attempts I never received a discount.I will never use Vapeworld again !"

This review was modified by sawinscott3 on January 17 2017 12:00:10 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-12-2017

“Hello from VapeWorld!

Thank you for your review! I am very sorry to hear about this. After looking into your order I was able to see that you've ordered the Pax 2. This device, along with other Pax products, are not eligible for discounts. We're thankful for your business and very sorry that this was not clear. We'll be reaching out to you today!

Best,
VapeWorld Customer Care ”

2017-01-11

Fast delivery

"Fast delivery but confusing address on my credit card account made me question if I had made the purchase. I called the number listed for the charge and it was not in service. Company needs to fix this. I waste my time and the banks time,"

This review was modified by george_rodgerson on January 13 2017 07:45:02 PM

Share VapeWorld's store rating

VapeWorld is a Merchant Member! Learn more

VapeWorld is a merchant member
VapeWorld participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,446 merchant members.