• VapeWorld VapeWorld Elite Status
    • Address: 6501 Park of Commerce Blvd, Suite 200
    • Contact: info@vapeworld.com
    • Phone: 561.443.0122
    • Customer Support: 877.865.2260
    • Business Hours: Open daily! Monday - Friday: 9am - 10pm; Saturday - Sunday: 9am - 6pm (EST)
    • Fax: 561.218.7000

Product & services pricing Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.22/10 8.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.63/10 7.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.96/10 6.96/10

"Arrived quickly and works great. No complaints."

"I wish I would have got ground glass.. not a huge fan of the hands free attachment.. should have read up more"

"was very satisfied with my purchase. Shipped quickly as well"

"order was simple and quick and then a subsequent question I had was answered well thru the phone #."

"I have never had an issue with multiple orders from VapeWorld. Everything has always shown up on-time and in the condition described."

"Quick shipping, great communication. "

"A+ easy order, delivered fast"

"They always ship fast and on-time. Will order from again."

"Shipped lightning fast. Love it.

"The original shipment came without including the free grinder. I contacted customer service and they were very friendly and helpful and sent the missing product right away. The initial shipment containing the main purchased product came quickly and with no damage. Overall, I was extremely satisfied with the main product, customer service, and follow up to the customer service. I would definitely use the site again and recommend it to others!"

"I just wanted to take a moment to say that the vapeworld team is so great to deal with. I’ve ordered from the store twice now and each time everything has gone very smoothly and everyone that I’ve come into contact with has been top notch. On top of that, there are many little things (the way the website is written, the way the email order confirmations are handled, the little extra free gifts, the shipping and handling process, even the invoices that arrive with the products) that help create a general feeling of pleasantness and of being a valued customer.

I don’t recall having any problems with either order per se, but I’ve had questions and shipment timing concerns and other little things that have entailed reaching out to and interacting with the team and every time I walk away from an exchange I leave with a strong feeling of satisfaction. Beyond being pleasant, efficient, and effective, it really feels like they simply care about the customers. With so many companies out there that don’t leave the same feeling behind, vapeworld stands out that much more, and I wanted to pass that along to other potential customers.

And when it comes to the technical aspects, the website is fast, easy to navigate, aesthetically pleasing, and has always been functional for me on a variety of browsers.

So, thank you vapeworld! Not just for offering great products and good prices but for being such a caring company.

"Product came quickly.. Really needs a user guide. YouTube vids just aren't enough"

"perfect in every way possible :-)"

"My order was shipped quickly and shipping charges were very reasonable."

"It's awesome. And a little thought, AA batteries will be purchased in 5, 10 or 15 years unlike all other custom batteries we found in all other vapes! We have to stop making things that will be garbage in the near future."

Share VapeWorld's store rating

VapeWorld is a Merchant Member! Learn more

VapeWorld is a merchant member
VapeWorld participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.