Stores > VapeWorld

• Address: 6501 Park of Commerce Blvd, Suite 200
    • Contact: info@vapeworld.com
    • Phone: 561.443.0122
    • Customer Support: 877.865.2260
    • Business Hours: Open daily! Monday - Friday: 9am - 10pm; Saturday - Sunday: 9am - 6pm (EST)
    • Fax: 561.218.7000

Product & services pricing Rating 8.02/10 8.02/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

2016-02-03

Kept me in the game

"I was very satisfied. They had the items I needed and shipped them fast"

2016-02-03

easy

"easy to order, quick confirmation email, shipping notice email. Received package as forecasted, well packed and discrete. Shipping & handling kind of expensive."

2016-02-02

Love it

"Bought the Crafty Vape, everything works great, shipped quickle, very satisfied"

2016-02-01

No worries

"Customer service rocks...super knowledgeable,no pressure,always helpful!
Steve

2016-02-01

Perfect

"No issues here. Worked out fine. Enjoyed the purchase."

2016-01-31

I would use better packaging.

"I work in shipping and receiving, and I personally would pack a $300 order in a box with at least a little padding. My nice vaporizer came in a yellow shipping envelope, it is undamaged and works fine, but everyone knows how ups/FedEx treats their deliveries. A little more pride in packaging would be nice. "

2016-01-31

all that I need at great prices!

"Repeat customer of VapeWorld over 10 years. They always have exactly what I need and want at really competitive prices and with fast shipping. I recommend them to everyone and all have been completely satisfied. The one time I needed customer service they were excellent and handled my needs immediately. And I will order from VapeWorld again, and again. "

Perfect service

"Easy to order. Delivery when promised. Well done Vapeworld. "

2016-01-30

Pleasant effect

"Overall impressed. Does what it's supposed to do. The battery needs recharging more than expected. The green indicator light doesn't always function even if the device does. First one I've tried so cannot compare with others."

2016-01-29

Great experience as always!!!

"Easy ordering with overnight shipping! Who could ask for more?"

Happy As!!

"Good service & great product. Cheers"

2016-01-29

"Very fast delivery. I am pleased with this service"

Not what I was expecting

"The idea and concept is cool. I like to use it when I'm outdoors. The downfalls (which could be just my device being faulty) the battery has short life and it does not heat the chamber enough to get a good hit.
I may have a faulty one because it absolutely won't work on any other setting but high. Even at that setting it is not hot enough and unsatisfactory.
I was going to return it but realize your return policy If there is a chance of receiving another one I would be certain it would work better than this one. Please let me know if this is possible. Thank you.

Fast Delivery!

"Very impressed by VapeWorld. Website is great and delivery is fast! Will definitely order again."

Quick ship screens

"Ordered them and twp days later they were at my door!"

Share VapeWorld's store rating

VapeWorld is a Merchant Member! Learn more

VapeWorld is a merchant member
VapeWorld participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.