Vape World Reviews - vapeworld.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.51/10 1,024 reviews

Vape World is a merchant member
Vape World participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,887 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (1,024)

"Fast hassle free experience"

"just the product I needed and very fast shipping Thanks"

"Great packing... quick delivery..second time dealing with vape world... happy both times"

"Hell yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Great and up to date technology and selection of products. I absolutely give customer sevice a five star A+ rating. I've had to call a couple of times and all of your reps handled all of my issues without a hitch in a kind, prompt, professional manner! Vape World has a new customer for life! Thank You, Mike Yates"

"Product arrived and performing as expected."

"Easy to order, shipped and arrived as ordered, very happy and highly recommend it!!"

Rating 6/103/5

"Product was as promised, but order was placed on a Saturday morning, and received on Wednesday afternoon. Seems like shipping should have been adjusted, after paying a ridiculous amount for 2 day express. Thanks, but it won't happen again."

modified review reply posted Apr-08-2014
Vape World's Avatar
Vape World, Vape World rep has responded

“Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your review of your experience with us. I am glad to hear that you are happy with the product that you purchased from us, but I am very sorry that you were not satisfied with the shipping time. We pride ourselves in excellent customer service and fast shipping, so I would like to offer some clarification and assistance.

Being that your order was placed on a Saturday, the order was not shipped until the following Monday. Our customer service is open from 9am to Midnight 7 days a week, but our shipping facilities are open Monday-Friday. With 2 day shipping, the day it is shipped is not counted as a day in transit, so when the item shipped on Monday, the delivery date would be 2 days after that, being Wednesday. I am terribly sorry for any confusion that was caused. If this was going to throw of a schedule you had for receiving this package, or if this was not communicated, our customer service team would have happily adjusted your shipping.

Our ultimate goal is to retain our valued customers. I will be having one of our dedicated customer service reps reach out to you to find a resolution. If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to us at 877-865-2260. Our friendly and knowledgeable Customer Service Department is here for you 7 days a week from 9am - Midnight EST. You can also reach me directly using the information below.

Have a wonderful day!

Best regards,
Morgan
Customer Service Supervisor
morgan@vapeworld.com”

"Flawless experience. I ordered overnight with Saturday delivery and the product was delivered on time and there was no error in the product shipped. "

"Great product selection and prompt and courteous service. I haven't had a warranty issue, so I can't comment on that."

"Outstanding customer service when ordering and with follow up questions and issues! Sarah was amazing in dealing with a problem with the product I ordered and resolved the issue in a very fair and timely manner!"

"Prompt, professional, courteous, client-focused company!"

"Never have an issue with product or quality"

"Delivery was very quick. FedEx required a signature so I didn't have to worry about tracking or loss."

"Great experience, received when I was supposed to. The Firefly works well and the quality is excellent.Will definitely order from Vape World again."