• VapeWorld VapeWorld Elite Status

• Address: 6501 Park of Commerce Blvd, Suite 200
    • Contact: info@vapeworld.com
    • Phone: 561.443.0122
    • Customer Support: 877.865.2260
    • Business Hours: Open daily! Monday - Friday: 9am - 10pm; Saturday - Sunday: 9am - 6pm (EST)
    • Fax: 561.218.7000

Product & services pricing Rating 6.33/10 6.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.55/10 7.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.56/10 7.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.54/10 6.54/10

"vape world sucks!
ordered firefly and package was never delivered. fed ex tells me sender "vape world"
put a signature required on my package!
Im not home during the day vape world, and I did not ask for signature required on my package. Ill take my money back and order from another online pipe store that dosent put unwarranted stipulations on my shipments.

Rep reply posted Aug-28-2015

“Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry to hear that your experience with us left you feeling anything less than informed. It is never our intent to inconvenience you in any way Nor make you feel that we don't respect your right to make your own choices. Because of this we provide a number of different options for you to select from so that the delivery process works for you.

The delivery option you chose was FedEx Home Delivery. The free FedEx shipping provided for your purchase also includes insurance for your protection. This of course is at no additional cost to you. If the package was uninsured then lost or stolen, you would be at a lost for nearly $300 so we insure it. It is a policy of FedEx that a signature is required for any insured package. For added convenience VapeWorld requests that indirect signatures are permitted. An indirect signature allows a resident to sign and receive the package not just the recipient. Please accept our most sincere apologies for any delay this security measure may have presented.

We never want you to feel blind sighted by any part of the ordering process which is why our shipping policy is available on our site. Here's a copy of the link.
The shipping policy tab provides detailed information detailing, which packages require signatures, estimated arrival times, carrier options/methods, how to waive the insurance, what to expect as far as packaging and much more.

It is always our top priority to create a positive shopping experience and we are happy to assist you in anyway we can to make this right for you. Please feel free to contact our customer service department at 877.865.2260, info@VapeWorld.com or chat us on our site to let us know how we can help. We are available 9am-9pm weekdays and 10am-4pm on the weekends (EST). Thank you for choosing VapeWorld.

Best Regards,
VapeWorld Customer Care”

"The crafty started falling apart within a week. Little pieces of plastic keep chipping off. Still works but will not be useful much longer. Sending it in to be repaired at my own expense less than a month old. "

Rep reply posted Aug-26-2015

“Dear Valued Customer,

I am very sorry to hear that your crafty began to wilt shortly after receipt. I can only imagine how disappointing that must have been. This is not at all a common occurrence and should definitely be inspected. Because Stortz and Bickle policy mandates they exclusively handle ALL inspections, warranties and/or repairs themselves, we are not involved in the return process. Due to this we were unaware of the warranty procedures provided for your inspection. I can certainly understand how upsetting it must have been to discover you would be responsible for the shipping expenses. VapeWorld would love to comp the cost for you! I have noted your customer record so just give us a call with the address specified for your warranty request and we will email you a printable FedEx label. We are available 7 days a week! Our Customer care department can be reached at 877.865.2260 from 9am-9pm weekdays and 10am-4pm weekends.

Please know that it is never our intent to inconvenience you in any way. Rest assure once inspected and repaired by Stortz and Bickle's using their very own top of the line German engineering you are sure to receive a pristine vaping machine! Thank you for your choice to work with us. Have a wonderful day.

Warm Regards,
VapeWorld Customer Care”

"Quick delivery great product"

"I am very pleased with the performance of my Black Scale G Pro. It has exceeded my expectations "

"The perfect online shopping experience. It was quick and easy to place my order, it was shipped quickly and delivered much faster than expected!"

"very good info and service"

Rep reply posted Aug-25-2015

“Greetings from VapeWorld,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We pride ourselves in being informative and we greatly appreciate the acknowledgment of our efforts. However it is our top priority to provide the best customer service in the industry and strive to do so in every interaction. I've noticed your star rating was less than favorable. It is very discouraging to see that we some how missed our mark, and for that we sincerely apologize. We always welcome feedback to improve in anyway we can. If ever there is anything we can do to exceed your expectations going forward please let us know!

Sincerely,
Your Friends at Vapeworld”

"I went from a G PRO to the HAZE and it was the best move I made thanks to VAPE WORLDS informative and ease of ordering."

"Awesome product. Great shipping and support."

"Aloha,da kind go!
Mahalo, Mark

"Everything was fine until I had a cleaning problem. I sent in a customer help request (number 00262032) on August 10. I have never heard back from anyone. Very disappointed in the slow (non) response time."

"Delivered promptly and product was adequate. "

"Excellent customer service. I highly recommend and will definitely be a repeat customer. "

"VapeWorld's customer service immediately won me over. I was extremely satisfied with every aspect of my "online experience" and purchase, and will be recommending VapeWorld!"

"ZA WARUDO, TOKI WO TOMARE!"

"Packed well and shipped fast... thanks"

Share VapeWorld's store rating

VapeWorld is a Merchant Member! Learn more

VapeWorld is a merchant member
VapeWorld participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.