Stores > VapeWorld

• Address: 6501 Park of Commerce Blvd, Suite 200
    • Contact: info@vapeworld.com
    • Phone: 561.443.0122
    • Customer Support: 877.865.2260
    • Business Hours: Open daily! Monday - Friday: 9am - 10pm; Saturday - Sunday: 9am - 6pm (EST)
    • Fax: 561.218.7000

Product & services pricing Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.31/10 7.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10

2017-02-19

Great, fast service and a few gifts!

"I ordered a vape from these guys around Christmas time and received 3 free gifts with it. Shipping was quick and I received my product within a week. Definitely going to shop here in the future. "

This review was modified by toady373 on February 21 2017 06:15:01 PM

2017-02-19

Happy Camper

"Thanks for the overnight delivery on my Dr Dabber limited edition tiger shark. It is a great new addition to my travels. I will continue to order from VapeWorld for the future"

This review was modified by thedoctasnote on February 21 2017 10:30:01 AM

2017-02-18

Great Service!

"I had the best experience with the staff. I did not have the same experience with the QuickDraw L1. The unit does not seem well crafted. The batteries seem to be very cheap. I bought two, and one atomizer has a very nasty taste right out of the box. The charger does not function the way the manual says it should. I have no idea if the batteries are charging to full. They set me up with new batteries, and an atomizer which seem to work. I would not recommend the QuickDraw L1 as quality is very poor. Again, the staff was wonderful, and I will order other items from them in the future."

This review was modified by pearhead-2265 on February 21 2017 12:15:28 AM

2017-02-17

Great buy

"Im so glad i got this thing its amazing jus as gud as a volcano imo i think its better then a volcano u get mre options wen choosing this 1 instead of a volcano the volcano does jus the bags where as this 1 has the lil whip feature its great i absolutely love it lol"

This review was modified by deadsteel420 on February 21 2017 12:15:10 AM

2017-02-16

Firefly crashed and doesn't Burn!!!!

"I ordered a new battery for my firefly because. FIREFLY TOLD ME , THE BATTERY WAS THE PROBLEM . THE UNIT CHARGES BUT WILL NOT TURN ON. Now I have two good batteries and a vape that doesn't work. However I am very happy with my order that was shipped so fast. Does anyone know who repairs these units in Canada "

This review was modified by andys67 on February 21 2017 12:00:25 AM

2017-02-15

Great service

"Good website, item shipped quickly, good experience"

This review was modified by ozalien on February 17 2017 08:15:01 PM

2017-02-14

Owners manual not very helpful

"After watching YouTube video demonstrations I was able to use the vaporizer. If I had just used the owners manual I still would be trying to understand what the company was trying to explain ."

This review was modified by stuartschneck on February 16 2017 05:00:01 PM

2017-02-13

I am a Pax girl but.........

"I am a Pax girl, however, I was in the need for something different. Under the recommendations for the Quick Draw, I took a chance. I love, love, love the QD 500. It has a smaller oven for sleepy time hits and heats up super fast. I am still going to buy a Pax3, but not until I tire of the QD!!!!!!!!!!!! "

This review was modified by sporckc on February 15 2017 04:30:01 PM

WTH?

"Found my $15 + for ground delivery of 6 Pax screens ridiculous."

This review was modified by kaulanacat on February 15 2017 11:30:01 AM

They always deliver

"Real people, real customer service, enough said."

This review was modified by dmanlme85 on February 15 2017 08:45:02 AM

Great Customer Service

"My order, discreetly packaged, arrived within a couple of days. I'm pleased with the product itself and with the company's follow-up."

This review was modified by pcurtis-27146 on February 14 2017 11:45:01 AM

Broken part

"Can't try it bc the herb container had broken legs it went attach... Really disappointed"

This review was modified by shaierickson2157 on February 14 2017 11:45:01 AM

Great product

"Thank you, my order was shipped right away. I'm happy with my product. I would recommend them to all!"

This review was modified by rebecck515 on February 14 2017 05:45:02 AM

2017-02-11

A smooth experience

"My volcano vaporizer shipped quickly, and the postage was free. A positive experience."

This review was modified by musictree-10037 on February 14 2017 12:30:10 AM

2017-02-09

Buyer beware!!!

"Ordered from this company and they offered items along with the order if I purchased it. So of course I ordered it, tried to check into account and was blocked. Called the next day and was told that their marketing department screwed up and I wasn't supposed to see the page I was on. Needless to say they canceled my order and didn't honor what was offered on their site. Horrible business. "

This review was modified by andrewschultz on February 14 2017 12:00:32 AM

Share VapeWorld's store rating

VapeWorld is a Merchant Member! Learn more

VapeWorld is a merchant member
VapeWorld participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,443 merchant members.