• Address: 6501 Park of Commerce Blvd, Suite 200
    • Contact: info@vapeworld.com
    • Phone: 561.443.0122
    • Customer Support: 877.865.2260
    • Business Hours: Open daily! Monday - Friday: 9am - 10pm; Saturday - Sunday: 9am - 6pm (EST)
    • Fax: 561.218.7000

Product & services pricing Rating 7.20/10 7.20/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10

"As promised, fast & simple"

"I appreciate the ease of ordering and speed of delivery. Way to go! "

"I would have given 5 stars but the seller wasn't clear about "Free Shipping"....."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-18-2014

Vape World, Vape World rep has responded

“Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you very much for your review! It thrills me to hear that you believe we provide a 5 star experience, but I am very sorry to hear that you rated us a 4 due to the free shipping policy not being clear. We would love to learn more about your experience, so one of our dedicated customer service representatives will be reaching out to you to gather some information.

Again, thank you so much for your review. If you have any questions or if you would like to speak to us we are available 7 days a week at 877-865-2260, info@vapeworld.com, and our convenient live chat feature on our site. You can also reach me directly using the email address listed below.

Have a wonderful day!

Best regards,
Morgan Mills
Customer Service Supervisor
morgan@vapeworld.com”

"Absolutely excellent. Speedy delivery and courteous service."

"a great experience-efficient and satisfactory!"

"perfect transaction - delivery when promised, items as advertised"

"Arrived very quickly, all as advertised. I'm very satisfied w/ product and service."

"I am very happy with my purchase."

"Promptly shipped and delivered."

"Delivery was quick and the site is simple, clean, and easy to use. One of the pieces in the box came broken but I believe that is due to the shippers not the fault of the vapeworld itself."

"Great service. Provided tons of knowledge about the product online that informed my purchase. Even though I got regular shipping, the product was delivered extremely quickly and everything worked great. Very glad I used this retailer and will use them again for purchases in the future."

"Fantastic company! Matt S. has helped me understand and answered all my questions twice. Packaged arrived very quickly. What great customer service! "

"I called into the customer support department and spoke with Matt, who seemed to be very knowledgeable about the products I was interested in. I primarily needed assistance with purchasing a desktop vape and Matt was able to effectively articulate pertinent information to a first-time shopper. Additionally, Matt did not seem like he was simply reading from a script, acknowledging when he needed to consult for further information and knowing when to appropriately offer personal recommendations.

Matt was very professional and courteous throughout the entire interaction, which lasted ~ 20 minutes. He represents his brand well and assures Vape World will be hearing from this customer for a purchase in the very near future.

Glad to support a Florida-based company.

"Best service ever! People should try Vape World!"

"The item was delivered on the promised date. It is working perfectly."

Vape World is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vape World is a merchant member
Vape World participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,856 merchant members.