Vann's Coupons
  • Rating 5.00/10 262 reviews

Vann's is not a merchant member
    Vann's does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Vann's contact information

• Address: 3623 Brooks St.Missoula, MT
    • Contact: sales@vanns.com
    • Phone: 406-541-6000
    • Customer Support: 800-769-5668
    • Business Hours: 7 am - 7 pm Mon-Fri | 8 am - 5 pm Sat | 9 am - 2 pm Sun

"I had a terrible experience with Vann's and will recommend to my friends and colleagues to not use them.

The only reason I chose Vann's was because it said I would receive my order on 24 April, when i was ordering it on 19 April. I have only received delivery of the order on 3 May. When I asked customer service what was going on, they just resent me a tracking number.

Terrible customer service.

modified review This review was modified by wbroughton on May 03 2012 03:16:40 PM

"Had a problem with cracked screen on plasma and they made sure a replacment tv was sent and made sure things are perfect!!! Awesome"

modified review This review was modified by usaf42 on April 18 2012 11:25:08 AM

"This isn't going to be a review where I drop the atom bomb on www.vanns.com.

My situation is short and sweet. I placed a preorder on a set of Sony SS-F7000 speakers. I called Vanns to check the wait on the speakers, and I was told by customer service that they were receiving a shipment the week following my initial order. That would be fine. That week came and went and I didn't see an email confirming processing or shipment. I called again and was told it would be well over a month before I would receive the speakers.

I understand how closeout sales places work, but if your customer service team doesn't have a clue as to when shipment may come in why take preorders? I'm not steaming out of my ears at Vanns. I'm just disappointed. I called them and canceled my order. If I wanted to take a gamble on when or if I'd receive a product I'd go to some big city and play dice with guys on the street corner.

Their customer service team is nice and very easy to understand, which is a plus over www.tigerdirect.com. I wound up giving TigerDirect a call and had them do a price adjustment for the SS-F7000 speakers. Yeah, it cost me ~$7 at the end of the day, but hey at least I know I'll get them and I've already got the shipping confirmation the same day.

modified review This review was modified by ElectroEnthusiast on April 17 2012 08:46:03 AM

"On 3/22/12 I contacted Vann's through their website to get some more information on Definitive Technology speakers. I got a response the same day from one of their "Product Specialists" who kind of answered my questions but I needed more clarification. He asked a DT rep for clarification and I had an answer within 24 hours of my original request. So far so good. In his last response the Vann's rep told me to contact him and he could put a system together for me. That's exactly what I was trying to do as I was looking to assemble a new home theater complete with a TV stand so I placed a call to the rep's direct line as he gave me that number in the email. On the first call I got voice mail so I left a message. No response for two days. Called again....got voice mail and left a message. No response again for two days. Third call got voice mail but did to leave a message. Instead I immediately called their 800 number. Their automated system put me in que for the next available rep. When the rep comes on the line it is the same person I had been trying to contact. You'd think this would be good. Well it started out good....I gave him a list of equipment I was interested in, including the TV stand. He made some suggestions on additional accessories and equipment he thought I would need which all sounded good to me. Once we were done he asked for my phone number and email address (which he already had) and said he would get back with me in a couple of days. That was on 3/27/12 and I haven't heard anything since. So I guess business is good at Vann's."

modified review This review was modified by apmr100rs on April 05 2012 09:34:41 AM

"They're decent if you have no hassle or qualms with a product. If you need support or a return though then god help you, they tried to outright ignore me and called me a liar."

"Great experience with my purchase of a Panasonic surround sound system. I was emailed updates throughout the order & shippimg process. I would use this company again."

"I've since had better luck with Vann's so I decided to delete my review. "

modified review This review was modified by BigDawg13 on August 28 2012 06:48:34 AM

"Total time wasters, they take orders, then cancel them and when called to complaint, was told to order again. Worst experience I ever had, don't waste your time, go elsewhere!"

"Buyer BEWARE!!! Vann's return policy on defective products does not include a refund for shipping. It's a total ripoff , one of the very worst in the industry . And it is not even stated in their return policy description but sprung as an ugly surprise when the item is returned. How in good conscious can any company charge the customer for shipping a defective product?"

"Outstanding and Amazing - two words how to describe two of mine Vann's orders and overall experience.

First order was back in August, i purchased thirteen hundred laptop. Best deal online, everywhere else same model was going for fifteen hundred. Shipping time was decent.

Second order is what made me write this review. Something that will make me recommend Vanns.com to all of my friends, co-workers and relatives. I order seven hundred dollar camera and needed it by December 31st. Order was placed on 27th.
Sales associate Steven F. not only did an excellent job taking the order over the phone with addition requests. He also understood my concerns when i called about the order next day. Steven and his co-workers resolved the USP/Warehouse mistake. Returned phone calls promptly. Everyone i spoke to was polite and awesome to deal with. It was incredible customer service overall, not only did the camera was on my door steps on December 30th, i also truly appreciate that Steven, been part of sales team, did soo much customer service on his part. Most of companies this days will just transfer you over the phone to customer service department and off you go with your problem-but at Vann's, he was the person that sold me the camera and the person that took care shipping mistake-absolutely incredible!! i use to swear by newegg, but Vann's customer service won me over. Thank you.

"So far I am very impressed with Vann's. My 4th order with Vanns now first I ordered the Energy CC-10, CR -10, and the ESW C-10 subwoofer. I ordered it on Friday got the subwoofer on Monday, the CC-10 on Tuesday, and the CR-10 on Wednesday. Using the free ground shipping very quick loving it. Products came in mint condition.

Now the Energy VSV 10 went on sale a week after I purchased the ESW-10 sub, the VSV-10 is a much better sub. I called Vanns the rep issued my a free UPS return label for the other purchase and will refund the full purchase price. Not charging any of the shipping.

I placed my order for the new sub 2 days later its at my door.

You guys rock and have the best prices.

"I ordered a high end pair of speakers, and unfortunately received a non matched pair. I contacted their customer service and informed them of the issue, and they stated that they would check with the manufacturer regarding the issue. I later contacted them again, and promptly received a call back from Bekah, she stated that they indeed did encounter an error on their part, and asked what they could do to rectify the situation. She was very polite and handled the situation to my satisfaction, and I commend them all on their customer service. It was very honorable for them to own up to the error, and correct it immediately. I also appreciate that when shipping the item they used Fedex freight, rather than some smaller company, as this ensured the items arrived unharmed, and the delivery was prompt. I am unsure if they always are able to use this carrier for freight, but am certain they strive to resolve any issued encountered. Thanks to the entire team at Vann's for fixing the issue! I will be certain to recommend them to others, and feel confident that I will place them at the top of my list for future orders. Thanks again for all you do, you are truely exceptional!"

"Update (11/30/11): I was very frustrated since I didnt received my dslr as fast as I was hoping for. However, I am now very happy. I got very good deal with vanns specially after using their pricematch guarantee. The product was brand new as it should be because thats why I bought from reputed dealer instead of street shops. In short- "Great product at Greatest price but with Slow Shipping". I think its acceptable.

Original (11/27/11)- I wanted to purchase sony dslr on 11/18 but associate refused to pricematch stating my merchant is not sony authorised reseller without trying to search it. I did homework overnight called again saturday 11/19 and insisted again. same associate was there. I asked I made sure with sony and merchant I am asking is authorised sony retailer. he checked it, agreed to match price and made purchase. Hoping to get before holidays. I am still waiting and holidays are gone. status shows it will deliver on 11/30. Very disappointed by the service.

"I purchased a Nikon Camera D90 from Vanns' online store. I had to return it, it was a defective item. I'm waiting for a refund and have not gotten an email indicating the credit to my VISA. I would liked to have done more shopping at thier store, especially on Black Friday but didn't get to. I called costumer service and they told me that they had the return and would send an email to the return department and would try to get my refund by the end of the day. But it didn't happen. I'm hoping that it will be there by Monday so that I can do shopping on Cyber Monday. The people at the store seemed very nice. I do understand that things happen.. so they will more than likely come thru. I will let everyone know."

"My Samsung PN59D7000 came in the today, just as it was promised. The 3-D glasses, 3D Blu-Ray player, and movie pack, even came in a few days earlier. We very were happy with the price, service, and the way we were treated. However,I am very concerned about the date of manufacture on my TV, which was June 2011. Many of these PND7000 series TV's made before August 2011.....have had issues with anti-glare film peeling. I was hoping to have gotten a more recent manufacture, as Samsung was supposed to have remedied it. I was told that I would most likely get a newer manufacture. That was not the case. Just the luck of the draw I guess. I can only hope I get one that doesn't make me have to send it back, or get replaced. I am sure the service after the sale will be as good as during the sale. I hope I won't need it"