Stores > Vancaro

Customer service: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10
2017-01-18

Size

"I take a size 3 ring and haven't seen any rings that can be sized to that☹️"

This review was modified by Margaret01 on January 20 2017 09:00:01 PM

2017-01-18

26 days and still no order

"I have called customer service 3x now during business hrs and was waiting for someone all 3x over 30 mins then computer states please leave message, I have done that now 3x. We cannot get anyone on the phone. All I want is my product that I have already pd for or talk to someone. I am contacting my Credit Card company and putting in a disput today. "

This review was modified by chrstymrgn on January 20 2017 06:30:03 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-18-2017

“Dear Customer,

Thank you for shopping on VANCARO. We are so sorry for not getting back to you in time, as we have this 13 hours time difference. I noticed our customer agent has already replied your email,please check on that. As during the peak season ,the phone line could be a bit of busy.Please call us after 10:00 pm at your local time to match the item difference.

Thank you for choosing VANCARO.”

2017-01-17

Beautiful but not long lasting

"I didn't give the review, because I wanted to wear it for some time and see how it would look. Honestly it's a beautiful ring, I love it and get so many compliments. Only thing I can say, is that I thought it would be yellow gold, instead it's rose gold ( might have missed that in the description). Disappointed that it's starting to fade after almost 3 months and I never touch water when I'm wearing it or shower with it; really thought it wouldn't fade. "

This review was modified by gladysabraham21 on January 19 2017 05:45:02 PM

2017-01-16

hideous/gawdy angel ring

"My husband bought me the black angel ring with white stone. It's the cheapest ugliest ring ever!!!!! It's so big around that it keeps my fingers spread apart. Looks like I have a gawdy shower ring on my finger. Unfortunately, although pricey, not worth returning because they deduct their "express shipping" and return shipping and a minimum 20% restocking fee.

Buyer beware....you're stuck with it!

This is how i got my information on the 20 % restocking fee - your website...........Copied and pasted from your return policy:

If you aren’t satisfied with your purchase

You may be eligible for a return or exchange depending on your situation and the type of item involved. If you return the item for refund, you need to pay for the returning shipping fee yourself, and we will deduct the shipping fee for sending the order, and 20% of the items price will be deducted as restocking fee for common orders, while customized orders, 30%-50% restocking fee will be deducted as restocking fee. And if you exchange the item, you need to pay for 2-way shipping fees. Any items or accessories lost during the return process will also be deducted from the refund.

This review was modified by genger on January 19 2017 10:45:02 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-17-2017

“Dear Customer,

Thank you for shopping on VANCARO.This is Snow from VANCARO Customer Service.

I’m so sorry that the item didn’t meet your expectation and fit your hand better.Please don't worry, we've also gotten numerous dainty rings,you may also exchange the ring if this style does not fit.I have checked our email but you have never contacted our customer service and how you concluded that there is 20% restocking fee. This is so not true.As long as the item is in new condtion and good for resale,there is no restocking fee on your side. The 20% on the website just for those returns that are with obvious signs of wearing,not for the regular case. Sorry for the confusion.

We really appreciate your feedback and will be making efforts to meet every customer's needs.But you never know if an item would suit you until you try it. And we offer hassle-free 30 days return& exchange to guarantee you do not regret for what you ordered.

Thank you for your time,patience and most importantly support.

2017-01-16

wife loves it, which makes her LOVE me..

"my wife absolutely loves her new ring AND her new necklace.. I purchased both the ring and matching necklace for Christmas and my wife cant stop talking about them.. they look even better in person. also the customer service was beyond being just helpful..they were in constant touch with me through emails from ordering to delivery. I neede to exchange sizes, and it couldn't have been easier. "Snow" was an incredibly helpful rep, who made sure I was taken care of with kid gloves.. I will definitely be using Vancaro again soon.. happy wife..happy life"

This review was modified by happyEd on January 18 2017 08:30:03 AM

2017-01-15

Happy in Virginia

"My girlfriend saw this ring online and fell in love with it so I ordered it for her. It came sooner than expected and was better looking in person than pictures. When I gave it to my girlfriend she cried with tears of joy I look forward to doing business with you again than you so much "

This review was modified by bighunter68 on January 17 2017 08:00:02 AM

2017-01-14

On angel's wings

"Mt husband ordered me the ruby angel wing ring for Christmas and I love it! It is absolutely beautiful and fits great. Vancaro kept us informed of when it was shipping and how it was being shipped and followed thru with making sure we received it and our satisfaction of it. I would definitely recommend Vancaro to my friends and family."

This review was modified by aracette2001 on January 17 2017 12:03:15 AM

2017-01-13

Bangarang!

"My order came in very quickly and everything was in the box, nothing was missing so that was nice and even the little gift bag that was awesome!! Whoever put the delivery box together thought of everything,"

This review was modified by mooshoe on January 17 2017 12:02:31 AM

2017-01-13

No chance to send to switzerland

"Did order one lovely ring and the shipping was extremley fast. After 3 days I got a letter from the swiss Border customs, and it was written that the ring is made from illegal material. They did send it back to Vancaro China. Now I have to write to the company that they hopefully send me the money back. "

This review was modified by jamiroquai on January 17 2017 12:01:39 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-13-2017

“Dear Customer,

This is Snow from VANCARO Customer Care.

Firstly, we feel sorry about this unexpected incident.As we all know,every Country has its own policy which is kind of uncontrollable.Please rest assured, we are a responsible and legit company, we'll issue you a full refund once the package has been returned.

We really appreciate your support on VANCARO product.Sorry for this inconvenience.If you have any further questions or need any assistance, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you for choosing VANCARO.”

2017-01-11

My wie lovevs it

"Vancaro has extremely quick delivery, outstanding customer service and a GREAT product. I ordered this ring without my wife looking at it first. She wasn't very happy about that. But let me tell you, once the ring got here ( in 3 days) and she opened the box and saw this ring she was speechless. It also came in this beautiful package like you bought this from a very high end jewelry store. Thank you Vancaro"

This review was modified by immerichmond32 on January 13 2017 06:30:02 AM

2017-01-10

Absolutely stunning!!

"I ordered my bridal set on january 4th, 2017 and got it today january 9th, 2017. I absolutely love my ring. The cost was affordable and as soon as I opened my box and see my ring , my mouth dropped and I fell in love with it. Looks amazing on my finger. "

This review was modified by Nicole_Palanio on January 12 2017 08:30:02 PM

Extremely disappointed

"My fiancé ordered a ring from Vancaro in late December and expected to receive the item within a timely fashion even though it was during the holidays. It's now been almost 3 weeks with no email confirming shipment, no one answering their customer service lines (and yes we waited to call because of the time difference) and no replies to emails sent. We are now getting married this week and have no ring. I am extremely disappointed in a company that ships around the world and had what seemed to be great reviews. I will not order from this company again, nor will I recommend it to anyone. These issues need to be fixed for the customers sake. "

This review was modified by Disappointed719 on January 15 2017 07:12:09 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-15-2017

“Dear Customer,

Thank you for shopping on VANCARO.

Firstly,please accept our deep apology for not getting back to you timely because of the time constraint, as you know, it's right at the peak season, the phone line could be extremely busy during the rush hours. We are very sorry to have kept you waiting and we'll be working on the improvement of this situation.

I noticed your email has been replied and the problem has been resolved already. If whenever you need any further assistance and questions,please don't hesitate to contact us, we'll be replying your call if we missed it, and we also suggest you sending an email to :service@vancaro.com in order to help us assist you earlier.

Thank you for your understanding and support.”

2017-01-09

Print on ring extremely small

"I recently purchased one of the Harry Potter style rings that says "I will always love you". Granted it is a small ring, but the way it was advertised made it seem like the print was at least big enough to read. Not satisfied. "

This review was modified by shannaperry89 on January 13 2017 08:36:09 PM
Rep reply posted Jan-13-2017

“Dear Customer,

Thank you for shopping on VANCARO.This is Snow from VANCARO Customer Service.

All the pictures on our website are the pictures of real items. We try our best to show the real effect. But the picture would be inevitably affected by the lighting and angle when we took pictures. I believe no on-line merchant would guarantee the pictures are 100% identical with the real items. We honestly want to realize that but it's not quite realistic.Because there will be color difference for different display devices as well. I’m so sorry that the item didn’t meet your expectation.As we all know, our preferences differ, we actually have gotten many positive feedback on this item, So different person holds different opinion, the most important thing is to find the ring that suits you the best, that's why we update our product in a very fast speed.Also to make sure customers are happy with the received items.We offer 30 days exchange& return policy,plus warranty condition on our products,if for any reason you are not satisfied with the product received,you can exchange or return any unworn item with tag intact in 30 days of receipt.

However,we really appreciate your feedback and will be making efforts to meet every customer's needs.But as I said you never know if an item would suit you until you try it. And we offer hassle-free 30 days return& exchange to guarantee you do not regret for what you ordered.

Thank you for your time,patience and most importantly support.

Angel Ring

"I truly appreciate the correspondence from Vancaro, tracking what was happening with delivery of my Angel Wing ring my husband bought me for Christmas. There was a problem with the delivery, due to a substitute carrier on the route. When I emailed Vancaro, we were able to track where it was, and luckily, our regular carrier saw the package that was still at the Post Office and delivered it to me. All my correspondence with Vancaro was answered quickly. Loved the ring, and loved working with the person who helped me. Thank You! "

2017-01-05

So far a 1 star

"Got the ring on time for my wife's christmas gift.she opens it puts on the ring and the stone falls out.ive tried contacting vancaro by phone and email and still no response.i understand the holidays may have had something to do with it but come on guys so far ur customer service is a joke.not looking in returning the ring just want you to fix it!!!!!"

This review was modified by Waya on January 05 2017 11:21:01 PM

Share Vancaro's store rating

Vancaro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vancaro is a merchant member
Vancaro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,446 merchant members.