Stores > Vancaro

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.06/10 7.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.21/10 7.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.35/10 6.35/10
Voice your opinion! Review Vancaro by clicking a star below.

NECKLACE IS BEAUTIFUL

"THE NECKLACE IS BEAUTIFUL AND SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT!"

2017-06-21

Heart shaped stone with skulls

"Easy to order. Got an expected delivery date. It came in earlier. I was pleased with the whole experience."

Horrible

"I purchased a ring 8 months ago and a diamond fell out two weeks later. I had the ring exchanged. The second ring I had on my finger for 2 hours and a diamond fell out!!!! Vancaro is telling me they will not exchange the ring again. They are offering 50% return on the product!!! Horrible business and product! "

Love my Daisy Ring!

"I was getting ready to travel overseas and really wanted this ring to wear on my trip. I contacted the company as it wasn't looking like it would get to me in time and they were wonderful to deal with and helped to push my order through fast. Great customer service and the ring is amazing! Very good quality, fits as expected, and I get so many compliments."

2017-06-21

I will never order from them again!!

"They got my money, never send me the items i order, I'm so disappointed !!!"

Daisy Ring

"Purchased the daisy ring as a retirement gift for a friend. I was apprehensive at first as I didn't know your company. Ring is beautiful and the delivery was fast. Would definitely order from your company again."

2017-06-20

Amazing service and quality product!

"I received my beautiful rings in a timely manner but what impressed me the most was the outstanding customer service. From the beginning of my order to delivery, I was informed every step of the way. Thanks for a great experience!"

Excellent customer service

"Excellent customer service and the ring is amazing, I highly recommend Vancaro"

Guest

"I am overly happy with my Daisy Gemstone Ring.I've never ordered a ring on-line nor so far away. I was very nervous. I am so glad I did it.The service I experienced was beyond expertise.The notifications from beginning to end were superior and delivery was very quick. The ring is beyond gorgeous. I thank-you so much. I will be letting my friends and family know about Vancaro."

Excellent

"I loved the entire experience with this company! This will Be my first stop shop for all my jewelry!"

heart ring

"Love the Ring! Bought one for my daughter - turned around and bought the identical one for myself!"

Great gift for mom

"I ordered the Dazzling Daisy Woman's ring with yellow gemstones for my mom for Mother's Day and she loved it! It is every bit as beautiful as the pictures and looks high quality. It arrived faster than I expected and was the perfect gift. The customer service was great too as I received updates every step of the order and shipment. The ring looks so pretty on her and I notice it every time I see her. I want to buy one for myself next!

2017-06-18

Great item. Glad I found you guys, I will be shopping again. I want to get something no one else has, love it thanks!

" Easy order, can't wait to get another one

Vintage Skull Ring

"Service was quick, The quality is amazing. The details are exactly what you see in the pic. I'll definitely be shopping with Vancaro again. I'm very happy with my ring. "

Daisy Ring

"This ring was a Mother's Day/birthday gift from my kids. They know how much their mom loves daisies. It's a beautiful ring, and it makes my heart smile every time I wear it. "

Share Vancaro's store rating

Vancaro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vancaro is a merchant member
Vancaro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,378 merchant members.