Stores > Vancaro

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.23/10 8.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
2017-02-22

Great Prices and Customer Service!

"I ordered the crown ring for my girlfriend about a week before Valentines day. Paid the extra $10 for faster shipping. Customer service sent tons of emails and text messages all the way until it was delivered and even after to make sure I was happy. It arrived 6 days after I ordered it. One day early. My girlfriend loves the ring and the presentation it was delivered in. I will definitely order again from here."

This review was modified by Ty4ChoosingHP on February 24 2017 05:30:02 AM

2017-02-21

SLOW!

"My husband bought me this ring for a Valentine's/ Anniversary gift. He ordered it on the 9th and paid extra to get it to the house on or before the 14th. It finally got delivered today the 21st, our anniversary. My husband has been asking me daily since the 12th if I have received a package in the mail yet. He is disappointed to say the least the lack of customer service he has received. It's a beautiful ring however we will not be buying anymore from this website. "

This review was modified by kodubois23 on February 23 2017 09:15:02 PM

2017-02-21

worst online shopping experience

"i ordered from vancaro on january 22nd in hope of getting the order before valentine's day which is february 14th, i received an email after a week saying that i received the order so i checked everywhere and i didn't find anything, i kept trying to contact them by many ways and they kept stalling, their customer service number puts u on hold for an hour, which is in china so u have to call in their working hours, i finally received the order on february 21st.
do not trust them and never buy anything from this company.

This review was modified by georgeistefan13 on February 23 2017 08:30:01 PM

2017-02-20

Perfect and exactly what I hoped for

"I love my ring. It looks exactly like the picture. I was worried at first. I was worried that the ring was not going to be petite like the picture but it is and it looks perfect next to me engagement ring. Thank you!"

This review was modified by Dnessa88 on February 22 2017 11:45:02 AM

2017-02-18

Ruby Angel Wing Ring

"I ordered the Ruby Angel Wing Ring for Valentines. I received emails for both Shipping and Tracking. And an email from Customer Service right after delivery. My Wife loves the Ring. I would buy from Vancaro in the future."

This review was modified by Jeffdonnasmith on February 21 2017 12:15:30 AM

2017-02-17

No one will get back to u here

"Well it's been week and 2 days and I have called then and left Messages and still no one will get back to me .I have email then and still no one gets back to u "

This review was modified by peanutg30 on February 21 2017 12:15:19 AM

“Dear Customer,

Thank you for shopping on VANCARO. Firstly,please accept our deep apology for not answering your call in time. We noticed there has been some technical issue with our network connection which leading to this inconvenience,sometimes,it won't show up on our screen when customers trying to call,we'll get this fixed as soon as possible. As we have 13 hours time difference,if you call us at the daytime of your timezone, I suggest you leaving us a voicemail or please feel free to send us an email, we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding.”

You Get What You Pay For

"The ring was nice... For about three weeks. Then the stones started falling out. Have emailed them about a return but I suggest you read their general return policy on their website. You'll be paying any and all additional shipping, restocking fees apply, etc. By the time all the charges are applied you'll probably find it's hardly worth the additional time and frustration; which is probably what they're banking on."

This review was modified by PaulHelling on February 21 2017 12:15:18 AM

“Dear Customer,

Thank you for shopping on VANCARO. This is Snow from Customer Care.

I'm sorry to see your negative review on resellerratings. Please don't worry,you can shop with confidence at VANCARO, we offer warranty condition to cover your issue. Please don't worry, as long as your item is in new condition, there is no restocking fee or any fee on your side, we are a legit company,we hope to do long-term business with our customers.Please feel free to contact:service@vancaro.com to get further help.

2017-02-17

Returning items is a nightmare

"If you need to return anything it takes an act of God. Pretty much customer support is automated emails and nothing more. I've sent 6 emails asking for a return address and I'm not getting any answers. It seems very suspicious that you have to talk to someone in China during their 9am to 6 pm office hours to get a damn return address..... I'm very close to reporting them the the BBB. order the exact item you need ..... because if you need to return it your out of luck!"

This review was modified by Shoppe1967 on February 21 2017 12:00:35 AM

“Dear Customer,

Thank you for shopping on VANCARO. We are so sorry for not getting back to you in time, as we have this 13 hours time difference. I noticed our customer agent has already replied your email,please check on that. As during the peak season ,the phone line could be a bit of busy.I suggest you leaving a voicemail with your specific request,so we'll be able to help you earlier without time constraint.

Sorry for this inconvenience.If you have any further questions or need any assistance, please feel free to contact us.

2017-02-15

Angel Wing. Red and black. Walmart has better quality!!

"Got mine back in January. I would NOT recommend! Had it for less than 2 weeks and the ruby chipped on it. The black started scratching off of it and last week the whole ring broke in half! I might he able to return it but have to pay $20 to ship it back plus pay the shipping for what it cost to have it sent here plus a 20% restock fee! Even though it belongs in the trash, the fee is $31.50. Its cheaper for me to just have my local jeweler fix it. I have $14 sterling silver rings that I wear every day and only take off to wash my hair that have held up much better than this ring!

If your going to reply to people about their feedback and tell them you all do not charge a restocking fee, you need to re-read the policies on your website. This is the 3-4 reply you have left on reviews stating you all do not charge a restocking fee.
Policy from your website below.

"If you aren’t satisfied with your purchase
You may be eligible for a return or exchange depending on your situation and the type of item involved. If you return the item for refund, you need to pay for the returning shipping fee yourself, and we will deduct the shipping fee for sending the order, and 20% of the items price will be deducted as restocking fee for common orders, while customized orders, 30%-50% restocking fee will be deducted as restocking fee. And if you exchange the item, you need to pay for 2-way shipping fees. Any items or accessories lost during the return process will also be deducted from the refund."

This review was modified by jamieljacke on February 22 2017 05:45:01 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-17-2017

“Dear Customer,

Thank you for shopping on VANCARO. This is Snow from Customer Care.

I'm sorry to see your negative review on resellerratings. Please don't worry,you can shop with confidence at VANCARO, we offer warranty condition to cover your issue. In order to assist you, I need a picture of the ring in current condition, so we are able to learn your problem and try our best to offer you a solution to your issue.Please send your picture to service@vancaro.com to get your problem resolved.Please don't worry, if it's quality issue, there is no cost on your side,let alone restocking fee, I don't know how you got that solution but we have never offered this kind of solution even to just a simple exchange with no quality issue.

2017-02-15

"I ordered two items two days ago, I never received an email with a tracking number or the whereabouts of my order but my payment went through immediately. I have seen other reviews saying customer service emailed them within 6 to 12 hours but it has been over 48 and I still have not received anything. I ordered the day before valentine's day and was given DHL Shipping which is 3 to 5 days but I have never ordered from this site so I am a little lost. Any insight would be greatly appreciated"

This review was modified by newcustomerontheblock on February 17 2017 06:30:03 PM

2017-02-15

Can't get a response in email or on the phone. Worst service ever

"My husband bought me the wing ring, and when it arrived it was hideous, looked cheaply made and was way too big to wear functionally. I literally put it right back in the packaging and didn't remove any tags and wrote them an email that Day saying I wanted to return it for a refund. Still haven't received a return email and if you call the number they provide you with it says it's transferring you and then hangs up on you. I waited until it was 9:30am Beijing China standard time just like the website says to do and still nothing. I have called 20 times. I am not satisfied in any way and want a refund. And I think it's ridiculious that if I have to pay to ship it back to them why they get to keep 20% of what I paid for it. How is that fair? The ring is of terrible quality and looks like a plastic toy ring. "

This review was modified by Sahber on February 17 2017 06:00:06 PM

Worst turn around time. Worst customer support. Worst order tracking

"I ordered my rings two weeks back and it is still not delivered yet. And there is no information about what is happening.

Stay away!!!

This review was modified by vancarosucks123 on February 16 2017 11:00:02 PM

AMAZING

"I got my wife a ring from here for Valentines Day and she is Ecstatic about it!!! 100% Amazing.... The service was fast... The updates on my order and the promptness we're outstanding... I would totally recommend you to everyone who is looking to buy high quality jewelry.
.once again THANK YOU VERY MUCH

This review was modified by Christopherwilbur on February 16 2017 07:30:01 AM

Not quite what I expected

" I bought this ring as a Valentine's gift for my wife. Considering what I paid for this ring I thought it would have more quality.The ring in the picture looks awesome but what I received was nothing like it. What should be flat black is more of a dark grayish, shiny silver color and the heart shaped Stone isn't even polished all the way. The notch at the top of the heart is just a rough cut with no polishing done to it so it looks bad. Overall the ring is very lightweight and feels more like aluminum than silver. Reading the positive reviews about this ring I wonder if these people have actually ever seen quality jewelry before. I gave it to my wife anyways and she is satisfied but the picture posted online is a little deceiving. I guess that's to be expected when purchasing online."

This review was modified by tamiller65 on February 16 2017 03:30:01 PM

2017-02-12

Concerned Customer

"I placed an order a few weeks ago for an angel wing ring. Paid thru PayPal. Got confirmation of payment, but nothing from Vancaro that confirms that they received the order or when it might be shipped. I sent emails with my concerns, but have yet to receive a response. Makes me nervous that I sent $150 and my account shows no orders were placed. I have read this on several other reviews now after the fact. Seems to be a trend..."

This review was modified by AngelaSawyer on February 14 2017 12:45:02 PM

Share Vancaro's store rating

Vancaro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vancaro is a merchant member
Vancaro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,443 merchant members.