Stores > Vancaro

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.46/10 7.46/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.99/10 7.99/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.47/10 7.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.61/10 6.61/10
Voice your opinion! Review Vancaro by clicking a star below.

2017-08-14

Absolutely love my ring!!

"The shipping was on time and i was well informed through the entire process... no complaints here...."

2017-08-13

Great product and customer service

"My wife and I ordered rings for each other. They arrived in a quick manner and were exactly like what was advertised on their website. They stayed in contact with us from purchase to delivery, allowing us to know exactly where the rings were and when they would be delivered. Will order from them again."

2017-08-12

Beautiful

"The necklace I received was so beautiful and great quality! My sister is going to love her Christmas gift! "

2017-08-11

Gorgeous looking ring

"She loves the ring but a little to big on her finger she has very tiny hands "

2017-08-09

Excellent

"Good quality, and expedited delivery of product. They stay in constant communication from the order to the delivery. "

2017-08-08

Great service.

"The purchase arrived as promised "

2017-08-07

Excellent!

"Very good! Fast shipping! "

2017-08-06

Amazing

"I've ordered multiple times and I've never had a problem thanks for caring about what I buy and always getting me what I want in perfect condition

2017-08-06

Fast delivery, perfect size.

"Item purchased was perfect, and delivery was faster than stated. "

2017-08-05

Lovely ring but plating is coming off

"I love my ring but after only wearing for about a month the plating is rubbing off so it does to have its beautiful black color anymore. Don't believe I will be ordering again."

Rep reply posted Aug-08-2017

A rep from Vancaro, vancaro, has responded

“Dear Customer,

Thank you for shopping on VANCARO. This is Snow from Customer Care.

I'm sorry to see your negative review on resellerratings. Please don't worry,you can shop with confidence at VANCARO, we offer warranty condition to cover your issue. Please don't worry, just feel free to contact:service@vancaro.com to get further help. We'll be offering a solution.

If you have any further questions or need any assistance, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you for choosing VANCARO.”

Don't do it

"DHL lost my item. No refund offered, I was told I could purchase another item for $25. Vancaro is a rip off!! I am sure they got refunded for insurance purposes. I am out over $100!"

Special moment ruined .

"I ordered this set on July 3rd , for a special moment, well that has passed now, 34 days later with emails and and a usps tracking number that says label printed but nothing shipped. Wow I have ordered parts for air craft for 32 years and never had to tell a customer it will be 34 days. I oredred these for me and my wife as she battles cancer, and inhad hoped that the " i will always be with you" set would have been here by now . I am canceling the order and my cc company will see that i get a refund. It is a shame i would have to post this on my very FIRST ORDER ! To post this i had to givr it a star. I can say it is a no star review to me . Folks , buy else where trust me. "

Priceless!

"Excellent. Best online jewelery imaginable. Perfect products at great prices."

2017-08-05

Room For Improvement

"The price paid for the ring I got should warrant some level of decent customer service, but it didn't. Firstly, I was under the impression that the stone would be colored - I ordered the daisy ring for my wife for our anniversary. Sadly, the stone was white. Secondly, I paid for express shipping and ordered it with enough time to arrive prior to our anniversary. However, it arrived several days AFTER our anniversary and left me with nothing to give to her. I wasn't pleased with the experience and to top it off, customer service was lackluster."

Rep reply posted Aug-08-2017

A rep from Vancaro, vancaro, has responded

“Dear Customer,

We are so sorry to see your disappointment, I checked your invoice, but the color you ordered was indeed the clear stone version. Please don't worry, if you like the yellow stone, we can do an exchange for you within 30 days of receipt.

Thank you for your understanding. And I noticed your order was delivered within the guaranteed time frame for express shipping 5 days. But anyway, we are very upset for this bad experience, if you need any assistance, we will try our best to help you resolve it.”

2017-08-04

Love my purchase..

"Recieved and is beautiful.."

Share Vancaro's store rating

Vancaro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vancaro is a merchant member
Vancaro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,379 merchant members.