Stores > Vancaro

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.29/10 7.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.67/10 7.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.59/10 7.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.16/10 6.16/10
Voice your opinion! Review Vancaro by clicking a star below.
2017-04-26

Rude customer service, Poor quality jewelry

"My boyfriend ordered a size 7 ring online, but didn't know my size was 6. I went through the tedious return process indicating that I would like to return the size 7 for a size 6. I was approved, and shipped the ring back at my own cost. Then, I got an email saying they don't have size 6, and size 7 is the smallest size they have and the ring is being discontinued so I will have to settle for size 7 or choose another ring. I looked at all of the other rings and decided I didn't care for any of the other styles. I emailed back and asked them to send the ring I just sent back and reimburse me for shipping because it is their fault I had to send it back when I told them I wanted size 6 in the initial email. They should have told me they don't have that size right then and there. They refused to reimburse my shipping cost. Instead they said I could have a $20 credit to buy something else from them... Apparently telling them 2 different times in 2 different emails that I don't care for any of their other jewelry means nothing to this company (we exchanged a whole bunch of emails by this time). I emailed back and asked for the customer service representative's supervisor. She emailed me back saying there was nothing they could do except give me the $20 credit without giving me information for the supervisor and "thanks for understanding." I ended up having to get the ring resized, which was annoying since many places don't resize stainless steel. The black coating on the ring already wore off. And a total of 4 gems have also fallen off after just 2 weeks. This company is rude, terrible, and they have cheap quality jewelry. Don't waste your time with them. I also found the same exact ring at a different company for $50 less not too long after this whole disaster. Such a waste of time and money.

2017-04-25

Beautiful Ring! Great Customer service!

"I ordered my ring. Was notified along the way by Vancaro of status of ring. Received ring yesterday. It's beautiful. It also came with instructions on how to clean and keep it sparking forever. I never got that from any other jewelry store before. "

Tremendous!

"I saw the ring online, hesitant to order.
Ordered a less expensive necklace which was very nice, and communication/service was excellent.
So I ordered the ring with the same excellent service, and when it arrived, I was very pleasantly surprised to find that the ring looks even better than in the picture online.
My girlfriend loves it!
Thank you for making our Valentine's Day much nicer!

She said she liked it

"My Wife seen it on Facebook and said oh I love this, isn't it beautiful and that's all it takes I bought it for her for mothers day she will love it I know I do. Thanks "

Harry Potter rings

"The shipping took forever, you couldn't see the writing on the rings.. my wedding band was a lot thinner than promised.. "

2017-04-22

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! YOU WILL REGRET IT!

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! YOU WILL REGRET IT! The jewelry is very poor quality and does not last. And very overpriced. I got the ruby heart winged ring in February of this year. I paid almost $200 for it and the website claimed it was on sale and originally priced around $400. After only two months of general daily wear, the black coloring has rubbed off and the main stone is so loose I cannot wear it. I mean VERY loose. So much so it will fall out any day now. It's not even costume jewelry quality, much less fine jewelry quality. Since they only offer a 30 day return policy, I am basically screwed out of $200.00. I've seen better quality rings at Walmart that were made of real gold and stones for the same price. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. Don't say I didn't warn you."

Best!

"Had to exchange rings for a different sizes. Customer service was excellent!! Thank you for being so prompt and friendly."

2017-04-20

Dee Kimber

"I placed an order for a ring. I feel in love with the design of the angel wings. I got an email as soon as my order was placed. I received an email a couple of more times letting me know where my order was during the shipping process. I received my ring on the fifth day. It looks just like it does on the website. I am thrilled with my new purchase and impressed with Vancaro's service. "

2017-04-19

Perfect

"The ring came quickly and was absolutely beautiful! Love it. "

2017-04-19

excellent service

"My husband got me a ring, and sadly the stone had fallen out of it. I couldn't find it anywhere, and just from wearing had bent a little. I contacted customer service and very promptly got a response, with instruction on how to return it for a repair/replacement. I was still under warranty, and was able to send it in. They were very easy to get ahold of and emailed me back quick in response to my emails. The last rep I remember was Lisa, I think and she was able to confirm the product was received and when they sent my ring back. I had to pay very little for shipping and they covered the rest, and within 3 weeks, I got a new ring to replace my other one. Perfect! I will be back to shop for me. I recommend them 100 percent. Plus the ring is gorgeous"

Looooonnnnnggggg Wait

"It took me over a month and a half to receive my order. What was supposed to be a Christmas gift ended up being a Valentine's Day gift. When I placed the order it said in stock and ready to ship. Will not order anything again."

Engagement rings

"Great customer support, i messed up on order and emailed my order# and my mistake and had response and corrected in less than 10 minutes of ordering. Great up to date emails on shipping status and arrival! Will be ordering through vancaro again!"

Skull Ring

"Beautiful anniversary gift. "

2017-04-18

Very pleased with the set. It's the second set I have gotten.

"Very good, it got here fast, looks beautiful. "

Love it!!!

"I love my new ring its very beautiful and great durable product. Its very well made hope to wear it many years."

Share Vancaro's store rating

Vancaro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vancaro is a merchant member
Vancaro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,407 merchant members.