Stores > Vancaro

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.45/10 7.45/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.67/10 7.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.42/10 6.42/10
Voice your opinion! Review Vancaro by clicking a star below.

Texas

Perfect ring!

"My old wedding set was too big and couldn't be resized anymore. I saw this ring on Vancaro.com and fell in love! My husband bought it, got it in 6 days exactly. And the website pictures don't do it justice! It is so Beautiful! And a perfect fit!"

This review was modified by CharlaClapp on March 24 2017 06:45:01 PM

Deceiving and poor quality

"Purchased the black heart angel wings ring. When I received it, it was a gun metal color not black. Less than a month later the big heart stone has fallen out with no damage to the stone or prongs. Don't waste your money.. I will never purchase from vancaro again. "

This review was modified by PapayaWhipCrow on March 24 2017 06:45:01 PM

Just terrible.

"I ordered this ring for 140 dollars. I paid 6 bucks extra for express shipping (normal shipping was free but took a week so I chose this route so it would arrive in 3-5 days). I did not receive the item for 7 days so that was a waste of 6 bucks. Then I got the ring and saw that it wasn't like it was in the picture. Instead it was much bigger and gaudy looking. And honestly, I have 10 dollar rings that look more real. I was in shock. Upset about this, I contacted them multiple times in order to get a return address since they do not send one or give any instructions unless you contact them multiple times. I quickly had it returned via priority mail. I waited another 5 days to receive my money. And get this. THEY ONLY REFUNDED ME 122 DOLLARS. They scammed me out of time and money. Don't waste yours on their products."

This review was modified by SaffronSailfish on March 24 2017 06:30:01 PM

2017-03-22

Not of quality poor communication

"I received the item did not like requested a return. Followed all return process 30days and still waiting on refund. Unable to contact 800# provided can only call during China time rings then hangs up on you. Email process 24hrs to a week without a response. Pay for return shipping and certify with signature to make sure item is received. Item was never worn and still with tags and still no refund has been issued."

This review was modified by JessicaJahns on March 24 2017 07:45:02 AM

2017-03-21

Absolutely awful! Buyer beware

"Ring was broken started falling about and fading after only a month after purchase. Customer service said to send it in under warranty for free repair or replacement. It's been two months of email correspondence and still no ring! They said they shipped the repaired one and a week later they said they didn't have that style anymore. Now they aren't responding to my email! They have stolen my money and my ring. NEVER buy from them!!"

This review was modified by SpencerEzell on March 23 2017 05:30:01 PM

2017-03-16

In so Happy

"My fiance bought me the wedding set pearl and diamond we receive today he gave to me for a early birthday gift which my birthday is April26 and we are going on a winter cruise this weekend in Annapolis md with our Kennersley Yacht Club with at least 20 couples he gave to me I've been want it for as long as a can remember it's beautiful it fits great look fantastic and it made my love life complete I Love it Thank Cheryl from Delaware"

This review was modified by Pinkflowersc on March 21 2017 12:00:31 AM

2017-03-16

Exceptional Happily Ever After

"I am absolutely in love with Vancaro!! The delivery process was very informative, I was notified every step of the way what was going on with my purchase. Which just so happened to be wedding rings for my fiancee and I to be used in two days. They arrived promptly and the merchandise, well they nailed it. I love the rings and now that I've held me future in my hands the butterflies have begun. Thank You Vancaro. You've helped unite true, real love! "

This review was modified by carpenterslove4 on March 21 2017 12:00:16 AM

2017-03-15

Black ruby butterfly ring faded and wrong size

"My fiancée bought this ring for me as a promise ring. I plan to keep it forever due to sentimental reasons, however I have some major issues with the quality. The black paint faded completely off the bottom of the band within only 2 months of occasional wear... I don't ever shower, clean or wash my hands while wearing it. Also, the ring came in the wrong size and due to vancaros horrible restocking fee coupled with having to pay for shipping both ways was too much trouble. I'm not going to bother returning it for a size exchange when they don't offer half sizes to begin with, so even though the fit could be much better than it is if I had gotten the size he ordered, it'll never be perfect for my finger. Shippping it back to China was much too big of a hassle. I'm stuck with an overpriced, cheap ring... I highly recommend checking out another company who doesn't overcharge for costume jewelry. I found a company on eBay who sells very similar (but real silver and CZ) rings for an average of $30-$35!! Much better!! I wouldn't feel so bad about it if it had only cost the $20 it's actually worth instead of $140!!! "

This review was modified by Buzz-light on March 17 2017 08:45:01 PM
Rep reply posted Mar-16-2017

A rep from Vancaro, vancaro, has responded

“Firstly,thank you for shopping on VANCARO. I feel sorry for the issue, but some of the part you stated is not the reality, Customers don't need to afford two ways shipping, and we have return center in NJ or CA , so there is no need to return any item back to China. Black rings do wear off no matter where you purchase it, this remains a technical limit. That's why VANCARO offer customers one year warranty. As you don't have your order number, I couldn't help you in an effective way, would you please send an email to service@vancaro.com, so we'll try our best to help you.

Thank you for your support.”

2017-03-15

Beautiful ring! Amazing customer service!

"I absolutely am in love with my engagement ring (bridal set)! I searched for over a year for the perfect ring in my price range and I finally found it. I'm beyond happy with my purchase. Price was very affordable. My ring is the most beautiful ring I've ever seen! Sizing was perfect. Customer service was beyond excellent. They were always emailing of shipment and tracking information. They even checked to make sure my package arrived and that I was satisfied. If I had any questions they always responded within 24 hours. I got worried at one point because I was eager to receive it and you always get worried about scams now a days. They responded and made me feel more calm and reassured me of everything. And silly me, I had the ring 3 days later LOL. So be patient, you all. It does have to travel from China. =) I will most definitely buy from them again! I'm over the moon kind of happy!"

This review was modified by Fluorescent_Minx on March 17 2017 06:45:01 PM

Awesome!

"Excellent customer service, if you have any issues with your order they're very willing to accommodate and make good on everything. I've ordered numerous times from Vancaro and we have been thoroughly satisfied!!!! They are the best and their products are beautiful and are of great quality. Super fast shipping too!!!"

This review was modified by lawlesslasvegas on March 16 2017 04:00:02 PM

Breath taking!!!!!

"My hubby gave me the green angel wing ring for my birthday and it is stunning!!!"

This review was modified by aquamyst14 on March 16 2017 12:00:01 PM

BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE

"I have never experienced the level of customer service from any other company, that I received from Vancaro! This company really knows how to make their customers happy!

Also, the jewelry is beautiful and the price is amazing! I highly recommend this company for all people!

This review was modified by Marshalsay on March 16 2017 09:00:07 AM

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

"I absolutely love my ring. It suits me perfectly, looks amazing, and I've never seen anything like it around here. I will absolutely order from here again."

This review was modified by AriaMoon1981 on March 16 2017 08:15:02 AM

DO NOT BUY FROM VANCARO

"Very poor customer service and poor quality on their products. I've been trying to get a return handled since months ago and I still haven't been able to get a simple return label from them. I have literally gone back and forth with their customer service representatives at least 10 times on email exchanges and after a couple of months. The rings will start fading after a couple of wears and they will make excuses on why that happens when no other jewelry does that, unless it is a cheap jewelry, and that's exactly what Vancaro is, a cheap quality ring company. "

This review was modified by renrod80 on March 24 2017 07:18:43 AM

Steve

"I was ordering a ring set for my partners birthday and found out I had ordered the wrong ring size. The rings were sent back express post as I wanted them back before my partners birthday (it was not cheap to send them back from Australia). Once they arrived back all I can say is Vancaro took their time in sorting out a ring size change. I sent email after email and most of the emails went unanswered. Once the new rings were sorted they then had the nerve to still charge me $18 express post concidering it has taken them 3 weeks to sort the ring change. Needles to say the rings will not arrive now before my partners birthday. Thank you Vancaro. It will be the last time I order from you and I will not recommend you. "

This review was modified by Stevegoscombe on March 24 2017 07:19:28 AM

Share Vancaro's store rating

Vancaro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vancaro is a merchant member
Vancaro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,429 merchant members.