ValuePetSupplies.com Reviews - valuepetsupplies.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.59/10 3,357 reviews

ValuePetSupplies.com is a merchant member
ValuePetSupplies.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,887 merchant members.

What is this?

All Customer Reviews (3,357)

"The response was fantastic. Delivery exceptional and could not ask for better service. Product delivered in excellent condition."

"Very pleased with product, service and timeliness of delivery. "

"No problems. Good savings."

"Fast shipping, good prices, and I would buy from them again."

"My Bully Sticks arrived before I started looking for them."

"Fast shipping...great prices...A++ online Seller..."

Rating 8/104/5

"I always buy training pad here and am satisfied it. I really like it. The price is very good. But when I was trying to search for grain free treats, I couldn't find anything I need. So I have to go other similar websites to buy it."

"fast and exactly as stated merchandise! Priced that no one could match!"

Rating 4/102/5

"I was not able to order The brand of puppy pads I prefer because they were out of stock. Ordered another type of pad and had to wait 8 days for delivery. Order wasn't processed until 5 days after Placed my order. I have always received my orders within 3-4' days. "

Rating 4/102/5

"ValuePetSupplies received my payment for an order on March 29, 2014, but did not process and send the order to FedEx until today, 12 days later! The expected delivery is on April 15, another 5 days from now.

Products are good and well priced, though supposed sales prices appear to be regular prices as they never change, but their shipping policy is deplorable.

"This is a great company and fast shipping."

"easy ordering, fast delivery!"

"Excellent fast service. Product arrived quickly"

"All was as promised. Easy to do business with VPS. "

"I purchase from valuepetsupplies all the time. I have an account with them. Prices are great plus most of the time I get free shipping. I will continue to purchase from them often."