• ValueBasket.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.97/10 4.97/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.04/10 5.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.34/10 4.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.42/10 3.42/10

"Bought a camera for fantastic value, and was greeted with excellent customer care. Constant information from them about delivery, quick and very professional."

"Despite great concerns dealing with this company (read reviews after my purchase!) I was one of the lucky ones as I received my purchase in a timely manner."

"Very well packaged.

Courier phoned me to change delivery address from my PO Box.

"no worries................"

"Good service.......no fake mobiles. Good price and value. More importantly 3yrs warranty and fast courier with tracking. "

"Nice products and prices. Placed an order for a pair of headphones and bluetooth speaker and they were immediately processed. Already received and works great."

"Website and confirmation email stated item would be shipped with 2-4 days and delivered within 5-7 days.

It took 7 business days for the item to be shipped. This cost me financially. I would not have purchased the item knowing the correct shipping days. The website and email confirmation was misleading.

Once the item was shipped, I did appreciate the speed it was received and the tracking email notifications. I will probably not use ValueBasket again and definitely wont recommend it to friends.

modified review Rep reply posted May-25-2015

ValueBasket.com, ValueBasket.com rep has responded

“Dear Customer,

I'm sorry to hear that our service has been so disappointing.

We greatly appreciate your comments and we will do our best to improve this in the future.

Many thanks for your understanding.”

"Item needed to be returned as a wrong product was sent to me. Appreciate the representative who handled my case and took care of it as this was collected for free. Refund has now been received."

"it was good. and on time no problem with item"

"very happy with service and up dates on shipping "

"Great service, item as depicted"

"As described, the order arrived all in with complete accessories. A worth it transaction and will make sure to reorder."

"Reasonable price for a Nikon camera. This had already arrived and was surprised that there was no warranty card. Was informed that Value basket will service the order for 36 months. Great!"

"My purchase was delivered on time and in good condition."

"good value and nice products"

Share ValueBasket.com's store rating

ValueBasket.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ValueBasket.com is a merchant member
ValueBasket.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.