• ValueBasket.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.61/10 4.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.97/10 4.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.96/10 3.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.82/10 2.82/10

"Contacted them couple of times by email and phone but still no information as to when the order be shipped. Almost ran out of patience when finally it was delivered. "

"Had phoned their customer to check for updates with my purchase and the lady was very helpful. Was really thrilled when I was advised that order has been dispatched and based from the couriers' website with a scheduled delivery the following day. Already got my order and liked it so much."

"ValueBasket was excellent! "

"Never expected fast shipping/delivery within 2 days after my order confirmed. Well done and keep it up. Thanks. "

"Purchase a Knog Qudos Action Waterproof Video Light , smooth transaction and receive the item within 5 days. "

"Right product, delivered on time with good notifications.

Well Done

"VALUE BASKET........great experience dealing with u guys. ...u have great service. ....prompt delivery. ....and item packed really well. ....and very easy to contact when necessary. ...thank u and i will certainly be buying more items from VALUE BASKET.....cheers and thanks again. "

"I was initially a little worried about this transaction but in the end it all turned out just fine.
I was surprised when I discovered my order was to be shipped from Hong Kong as I was under the impression it was already here in Australia.
In the end... all good.
Thank you.

"After reading multiple negative reviews about this website, I was skeptical about buying anything from them. But I still did as the price was too tempting and I'm glad I did. It was a very pleasant shopping experience with just one annoying issue. I bought my camera on a Friday, and 2 days later, the price dropped by almost $200! I was so pissed but I figured that what I paid for was still much lesser than RRP. Anyways, I'm very satisfied with the time it took to reach me, less than 3 working days! It was neatly packed and wrapped around with many airbags to protect the camera. I love the camera a lot, it is working great so far and I hope it stays this way. Oh, another downside of this was that the charger plug provided was type A, but I am using type G in my country. However, a universal adapter was given, so I don't have any complains about this. Overall, I would recommend this site to others."

"Found a lot of things from their website and they were priced amazingly. Ordered for a new phone and happy to finally receive it."

"very happy with product and price "

"I was impressed with the regular tracking communication and also the speed of delivery. Product received in excellent condition. Very happy customer."

"Bought a Sigma Lens for Canon mount. The exact product came, much earlier than expected. It came in a well packaged bag, in an impact resistant air bubble wrap, and with a "void" sticker to prevent inappropriate access to my product. The product is in mint condition. There is absolutely no dust and speck until I removed the packing. Great value for an otherwise expensive product on retail. This is my first experience with Value Basket, and I am definitely going to get more stuff from them from now on."

"Goods were delivered ahead of time, well packaged and overall the process was easy.

Highly recommended.

"To start, they indicated PayPal as a payment but that option was not there when I tried to pay. The order was put in their system, money was taken from credit card and I got confirmation that all ok. Suddenly I received an email saying that they need a copy of electricity bill as a proof that I live in the indicated address. That was odd in the 'on-line ' selling. I tried to explain that delivery address is same as credit card address which they can verify through other channels but they did not listen. I tried to speak to a supervisor/ manager and that was denied too. I ended up cancelling the order . The only reason that I did not rate as 'totally dissatisfied ' was that the refund happened quickly. "

Rep reply posted Jun-29-2015

ValueBasket.com, ValueBasket.com rep has responded

“Dear Customer,

A separate security check is a normal process for many online businesses to confirm the identity of the cardholder.
Also, please note that we do have Paypal as a payment option, I will pass your information to our IT department for them to double check if there's any bug on our system.

Thank you for your understanding.”

Share ValueBasket.com's store rating

ValueBasket.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ValueBasket.com is a merchant member
ValueBasket.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,851 merchant members.