• Contact: http://www.valuebasket.com/contact

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.98/10 2.98/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.95/10 2.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.75/10 2.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.69/10 1.69/10

"Received the order yesterday for a Sony RX100. Perfect shipping at a very affordable cost."

"Service has been great. Had waited only for 7 days for the delivery and was even more glad as it was sent through express shipping. What to ask for? Thanks a lot."

"Don't touch this lot with a barge pole. Dreadful experience. I ordered a sonos play 5 from them and 3 weeks on I still have no idea when it will arrive. I have now cancelled the order. After several chase up phone calls all they could tell me was that it was in despatch and placed on priority, what a load of rubbish. I don't believe they even have the products in stock and the whole set up smacks of a dodgey company that flies by the seat of its pants.
They sent an email for a satisfaction survey and I hadn't even had the order. Cheap price yes, but at what cost. Steer Clear! I guess the positives are that staff on phone were pleasant and prices are cheap.

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-27-2014

“Dear Customer,

We apologize for any inconveniences caused.

Kindly note that your order has been cancelled and refund will appear on your credit card statement. If your credit does not appear on your next statement cut, please contact us via webform to further check.

Thank you for your understanding.”

"Big thanks to them. Good job as the order came quick and well taken care of. Will make sure visit the site to order."

"Late delivery as the order arrived after 20 days. They had charged the account immediately and yet processing the order was slow. We appreciate fast shipping but still didn't help to get on their deadline."

"Well i must say after reading reviews i was worried about my order but i must say value basket were brill. i ordered a sonos 1 £169.99 all over the web. but value basket they were £146.99 ordered it 1st oct but they were out of stock but it came on the 22nd oct. great customer service kept me up to date what was going on will use them again .john. "

"Fast shipping and great service"

"Good service....

I have purchased Asus Zenfone 5. I have received the product in specified time and in good condition. Keep it up team. I will.definitely get back.

Will.review the product next week..

"Order was received. Big thanks to all the staff who had helped answering calls and emails for updates. Thanks again."

"Most pathetic service encountered ever!!! I have bought online all across the globe and this mob was worst hands down. Ordered a sound dock waited 3 weeks, nothing. Told them I want refund, they promise further discount and promise to ship following week, another 3 weeks later I demand full refund that takes another 2 weeks to reach my account. In the mean time I have seen my product $20 dearer, for less than $3 / week I could have been enjoying my tunes stress free.
DONT BOTHER

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-23-2014

“Dear Customer,

I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I would like to confirm that your refund has been completed on our side and funds should reflect back to your card very soon if not already.

Many thanks for your understanding.”

"Order for the Geneva sound system has been easy and fast. Every time to request more information either by email or phone, will get answers directly and they were very helpful. Thanks for the all the help and will buy again."

"I purchased a cell phone on 25/09/2014. After days of continual prepackaged apology email (clearly not written by hand), I decided to cancel the order. Till today I have not seen a penny and looking in internet I found many negative reviews of people who have been waiting months to get their money back (if they ever will recover them back...). I am proceeding to denounce them to the authorities for fraud and report them to consumers associations. I'm trying to warn people as much as i can against this site of well-masked fraudsters. Stay away from it."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-22-2014

“Dear Customer,

We apologize for any inconveniences caused.

Kindly note that your refund has been completed and will appear on your credit card statement. If your credit does not appear on your next statement cut, please contact us via webform to further check.

Thank you for your understanding.”

"Just like other reviews, the order as well was delivered late. We had received notices from them as to the delay and agreed to wait. Appreciate the teams' effort as it was shipped express to avoid further delays."

"Order for lens were already received. Thanks a lot for their team who had responded to emails and calls directly. Will surely buy again."

"Order was charged immediately to my account and they were able to deliver after 20 days. Was sad of the very late delivery though emails were received for the status."

ValueBasket.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ValueBasket.com is a merchant member
ValueBasket.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.