ValueBasket.com Reviews - valuebasket.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 5.60/10 232 reviews

ValueBasket.com is a merchant member
ValueBasket.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,874 merchant members.

"Colis conforme a la commande et en bon etat
Service rapide compte tenu de la distance (chine )
Prix parfait : une optique pratiquement gratuite au prix du boitier.
Moi je n'ai rien a reprocher : le conseille.

"Order was delivered promptly and the packaging of the consignment was superb. Well done Value Basket, great service is always appreciated."

Rating 8/104/5

"Good experience buying quite an expensive piece of electronics. Delivered safely and well, and works perfectly."

"Many thanks for the great service. Order was delivered successfully and hassle free."

"I spoke with a rep over the phone and she treated with respect. Service was great the prices too.

"Excellent service! My order was delivered sooner than expected. The item was exactly as ordered. "

"Ordered camera through value basket online. the item was easy to find and placing an order is not hassle. It was also delivered promptly. We are very pleased with the product and the service. I will recommend this to my friends.

"This is my first time to place an order with value basket and I am happy with my purchase. I was really amazed with the prices cause all items are affordable. When it comes to delivery, kinda late but still acceptable. "

Rating 8/104/5

"finally received my parcel after 2 weeks of waiting. Delivery time frame should be fixed for you to keep your customers."

"I have given them 1 star as there wasn't an option to give them a zero or negative rating!
I bought a mobile phone from Valuebasket – it came with their 'awesome' 36-month warranty! The purchase went ok, but that's where the customer contentment and customer service ends!
The phone died after a couple of months and I used Valuebasket's RMA service and posted it back to them for warranty repair after being informed that it should take them approximately 10 working days to turn around.
33 WORKING DAYS LATER, after a dozen email enquiries, they still have my phone and I have absolutely no clue where it is or whether I am going to get it back, Their website based repair tracking system does not work - BIG SURPRISE.....NOT! They have not sent me one proactive email - all emails I have received have been in response to queries from me and every one says something along the lines of the most recent one I got:
"We apologies [sic] for the delay and inconvenience may have caused. We will do our very best to have this sorted out the soonest possible time and will be prioritize this matter. Rest assured that we will closely monitor this case as soon as this is resolved.Should you have further queries, feel free to contact us again."
DO NOT BUY FROM VALUEBASKET - AS SOON AS YOU NEED TO USE YOUR FANTASTIC 36-MONTH WARRANTY, YOU WILL HAVE PROBLEMS - JUST PAY A BIT EXTRA AND SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL VENDORS.
Have a look at http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/2169579

Rating 6/103/5

"tried to telephone the Auckland number twice, call got disconnected, emailed an enquiry to check on delivery date, reply linked me to good information. Item delivered 7 days after order was placed. Good service times, considering item come from Hong Kong."

Rating 6/103/5

"the item arrived perfectly but its a week late. you should have let your customer know the reason for the delay."

"Suite à mon achat: Samsung S4 je peux dire:
merci à ValueBasket les prix sont compétitifs et service irréprochables...
lillo

"A good website,I received the camera ordered right in time,at the 9th business day as promised,well packed and in an excellent shape.The bill was not found,so I asked their support center which replied that I can print from the Delivery Satus Page.Certainly,I'll be back to this site for further oders."

"AVOID VALUE BASKET AT ALL COSTS

Ordered a laptop on 16th Jan.
After three weeks of chasing, they still hadn't shipped my item, so I cancelled. They promised a full refund immediately.
24th Mar and I'm still chasing them for my money.
They are scammers. Avoid at all costs.