• ValueBasket.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.49/10 5.49/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.51/10 5.51/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.68/10 4.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.28/10 3.28/10

"Thieves. Simply thieves. I should have read the on-line reviews for this company before placing an order. This is an online version of the "bait and switch" tactic that used to be common amongst electronics retailers except that they get your payment immediately and then just do not deliver. AVOID USING THIS COMPANY. You will probably lose your money, I'm going to rely on my bank to reclaim the money through my credit card. These people are frauds, they do not have any stock, do not waste your money, buy from somewhere else. Do not believe any of the on-line reviews that are positive, they are almost certainly made up by the company themselves. I would give them zero stars but it is not an option."

Rep reply posted Sep-01-2015

“Hi Stuart,

Your comment regarding the availability of the item on our website is well noted and saved internally for improvements, as we sell on different platforms; our website might show a discrepancy on the pieces in stock but we are in good hopes to be able to implement, change and provide our customers globally with accurate-real time information in the near future.

Note that your refund is being processed and will appear on your payment method. If you have asked your bank to reclaim the money, we will stop the refund process on our side.

Thank you.”

"Very dedicated with their commitment. Shopped for an item with them and service was impressive. This had arrived on time and no difficulties throughout the process."

"Item was apparently out of stock, I was not notified until I emailed to question the late delivery. And still some 6 weeks later I have not received my order and still have not been notified of a possible delivery date. Extremely poor communications and service."

Rep reply posted Aug-31-2015

“Hi Harry-14117,

An email should have been sent towards you when this item went out of stock, did you check your Spam or Junk folder? email was sent on July.
As your order is on hold waiting for your confirmation (status on your order can be checked on "My Account" too). I will advise a agent to contact you to provide you further information.

Thanks.”

"Only complaint is in regards the tracking as links provided were not working. Goods arrived as promised on time.
All good.

"Good service. The order arrived without any issue. Will order again."

"I will never go to your site again. I am also very happy to advise anyone that wants to hear what a dreadful experience I had dealing with your organisation.

You were happy to take my money ,very quickly. But you were unable to ship the goods ordered within the time specified. Were unable to give me any time frame as to when my order would be shipped, but you kept on trying to string me along. It took three requests before you would agree to cancel my order. You were very slow refunding my money, and I believe it was only refunded because I lodged a dispute with my bank.

If you don't have goods available as advertised to be shipped you should not take customers money on false pretences. I now have a new phone from another provider. However, the delay caused by wasting my time in placing an order which could not be fulfilled with your organisation has caused significant inconvenience.

Rep reply posted Aug-27-2015

“Dear Customer,

We apologize for any inconveniences caused.

Kindly note that your refund has been completed and will appear on your payment method. If the transaction does not appear on your next statement, please contact us via webform or your bank to further check. If logged a Charge-back/dispute with your bank they should be able to confirm you that the payment was returned from our company on the 25th of this month.

We greatly appreciate your comments and we will do our best to improve our time-frames.

Thank you for your understanding.”

"Best and highly recommended site. I ordered my Harman Kardon on Monday and received it 3 days later. Communication and updates were professional. Customer service is the best and for that cheap price,quality and sound is perfect and the best. Thank you and I am enjoying my Harman kardon. Sprint and Apple should drop prices. "

"very happy. goods came to me didnt have to battle shops . "

"Been a purchaser for a while and found service has been very accommodating. They were able to meet the deadline with the latest transaction."

"I bought a Samsung Galaxy S6. The website worked fine and I received the product as specified (definitely not a knock off) in the description - apart from the fact the charger had Chinese style pins. They did however include a worldwide adapter set. The main issue was how long it took to receive the item - 10 working days (i.e. 2 weeks), not including the day I purchased it. When I purchased it the site said it would take 5-7 working days. So not horrendous but still, a bit later than I'd hoped for. The delay appeared to be in dispatching the item as it took about 4 days just for that. I did call their call center and was informed that they had received a lot of orders at the time. Probably because it was the best price on the net. The item apparently ships from Hong Kong."

"Had already ordered from them couple of times and so far, no issue yet. Just like the recent order, this has been delivered 2 days ago and in pristine condition."

"I ordered a Fujifilm X30 from Valuebasket. It got delivered in 5 working days. The product was shipped from Hongkong through DHL. The price was 80$ less than amazon & adorama.

Nice deal.... Would definitely recommend

"First to shop online through them, service and experience has been very satisfactory. Updates were proactive and was able to tracked the order until the day of delivery."

"It's a wonderful speaker, loud with a deep bass , fast delivery and very helpful .. nobody was home to receive the package and they sent me an email right after that to let me know and reschedule for the next delivery... also this is the best deal compare to other stores.. I'm very happy with my order. Thank you! "

"NEVER EVER BUY ANYTHING !! ITS A SCAM
They are not a real company its a scam and they fraud people .
I Order couple of items on 10August and was supposed to get by 24August and my status was "Ready For Dispatch", I called them so many times and customer support guy told me that my order is packed and ready to dispatch and will be shipped soon But Lo & Behold after 1 day my status was changed to 'Order Held' & they sent me email that the required item is 'out of stock'
I asked them then how they told me it was packed and ready to ship earlier why not tell me out of stock 14 days ago when i placed the order ??

I never got an answer that how they can skip this basic rule of Reseller that if you dont have an item you cant sold it !! They deduct my money and never told me that they dont have this item and why telling me after 15 days

I have cancelled my order and waiting for a refund or i am going to contact legal authorities if they dont refund me soon.\

==>My Order was in "picking state" for 4 working days and i asked your agent what does this status mean he told me your order is ready and will be dispatched in next working day.And after 3 working days passed you sent me an email that you are out of stock for those items.
You also did not answer my question regarding accepting my order at the very first place when you did not had those items in your stock 15 days before ?
Even your customer service is so twisted that i am sending emails and nobody replying me about my order cancelation and i have called around 50 times burnt my Mobile credit and she keep telling me that someone will respond and i never get response!
But when i post such a message here where everyone can see you reply so instant .
Why is always customer chasing you , You should keep customers in loop . 1 bad customer means you lost a lot of potential customers (all of my friends and colleagues ) with such experience.

Rep reply posted Aug-25-2015

“Hi d_ubaid,

Our story of the matter is not as described in this post. According to our system your order was processed and I cannot see any indication of this being ready for dispatch? It might have been a miscommunication with our team. Also, due to the address change requested, your order was delayed until confirmation was received.

I'm sorry to hear that our processing has caused you to believe we are a Scam and fraud people, but we are in good hopes to improve this in the future.”

Share ValueBasket.com's store rating

ValueBasket.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ValueBasket.com is a merchant member
ValueBasket.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,702 merchant members.