Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 6.50/10 237 reviews

ValueBasket.com is a merchant member
    ValueBasket.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • ValueBasket.com contact information

• Contact: http://www.valuebasket.com/contact
    • Customer Support: http://www.valuebasket.co

Product & services pricing Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.10/10 3.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.65/10 2.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.66/10 2.66/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.86/10 0.86/10

"Exactly as it was. The entire process was easy and fast. Absolutely happy with my product."

"You deserved to be recommended guys. All were taken cared of professionally. My order arrived very quick, in perfect condition above all else."

"Completely satisfied. Hassle free from the start until delivery."

"Thank you value basket for fulfilling my order hastily. It was wonderful shopping with you."

"wort experience ever. Keep away! These people lie about stocks in their shop, leeave you waiting for 10 weeks or more after payment. Their warranty service iseven worse."

modified review reply posted Apr-22-2014

ValueBasket.com, ValueBasket.com rep has responded

“Dear fredbroers,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your order experience with our company.

Having read your case, I understand that the item you have returned was found with damages that is not covered by the warranty terms. Our customer service team will contact you regarding this case.

Thank you and apologies for the inconvenience caused in this matter.”

"Colis conforme a la commande et en bon etat
Service rapide compte tenu de la distance (chine )
Prix parfait : une optique pratiquement gratuite au prix du boitier.
Moi je n'ai rien a reprocher : le conseille.

"Order was delivered promptly and the packaging of the consignment was superb. Well done Value Basket, great service is always appreciated."

Rating 8/104/5

"Good experience buying quite an expensive piece of electronics. Delivered safely and well, and works perfectly."

"Many thanks for the great service. Order was delivered successfully and hassle free."

"I spoke with a rep over the phone and she treated with respect. Service was great the prices too.

"Excellent service! My order was delivered sooner than expected. The item was exactly as ordered. "

"Ordered camera through value basket online. the item was easy to find and placing an order is not hassle. It was also delivered promptly. We are very pleased with the product and the service. I will recommend this to my friends.

"This is my first time to place an order with value basket and I am happy with my purchase. I was really amazed with the prices cause all items are affordable. When it comes to delivery, kinda late but still acceptable. "

Rating 8/104/5

"finally received my parcel after 2 weeks of waiting. Delivery time frame should be fixed for you to keep your customers."

"I have given them 1 star as there wasn't an option to give them a zero or negative rating!
I bought a mobile phone from Valuebasket – it came with their 'awesome' 36-month warranty! The purchase went ok, but that's where the customer contentment and customer service ends!
The phone died after a couple of months and I used Valuebasket's RMA service and posted it back to them for warranty repair after being informed that it should take them approximately 10 working days to turn around.
33 WORKING DAYS LATER, after a dozen email enquiries, they still have my phone and I have absolutely no clue where it is or whether I am going to get it back, Their website based repair tracking system does not work - BIG SURPRISE.....NOT! They have not sent me one proactive email - all emails I have received have been in response to queries from me and every one says something along the lines of the most recent one I got:
"We apologies [sic] for the delay and inconvenience may have caused. We will do our very best to have this sorted out the soonest possible time and will be prioritize this matter. Rest assured that we will closely monitor this case as soon as this is resolved.Should you have further queries, feel free to contact us again."
DO NOT BUY FROM VALUEBASKET - AS SOON AS YOU NEED TO USE YOUR FANTASTIC 36-MONTH WARRANTY, YOU WILL HAVE PROBLEMS - JUST PAY A BIT EXTRA AND SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL VENDORS.
Have a look at http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/2169579