• Contact: http://www.valuebasket.com/contact

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.31/10 3.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.42/10 3.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.81/10 2.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.51/10 1.51/10

"The order arrived late. When they were contacted, was
advised on holiday demands and promised dispatch asap. The order was delivered and appreciate the efforts to complete the order.

"First time order and was really impressed. Order was
processed and shipped immediately. Along with that, they
were very proactive to provide updates. What else to ask
for?

"Contacted at first point in weekend to ask about item,there confirmed on all what is advert said,as father liked Russian language as no understand very good English.Very good communication with them and very helpful staff,not to long for waiting,of very good price item.Cant see any issues as got everything what aspected plus small toy which make me happy.I definitely recommend them to my friends.5***** service."

"Superb shopping experience with valuebasket.com. Order was processed and expedited quickly without hassles to consumer. Items were well-packed and delivery was very fast. Received in less than 7 calendar days!"

"Efficient, fast delivery and good customer service. Thumbs up"

"The shipment is very slow, and the service is vey bad, they never try to help or solve the problem, only good at making execuse. "

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-04-2014

“Dear Customer,

May we ask you if you have contacted your local post office? As it seems your delivery arrived to country destination already. Please follow up your parcel for latest status.

Many thanks for your understanding.”

"This is my second round of purchase within one month and so far, for the price with free shipping to my country in my local currency, UNBEATABLE. Shipment is via DHL, packaging was good, goods received in good condition, as an experienced online purchaser, valuebasket do rank high in my experience."

"buying a BosesoundLink mini Bluetooth speaker was a great deal for me.the cost was very affordable ,just $285. and the shipping is great .its a must visit place"

"Ordered a Surface Pro for nearly £900 and it arrived damaged after more than 3 weeks. Took 12 emails to get the RETURN CODE from them in order to be able to return the item.

Now it's been 3 weeks and my emails (3 so far) to see where my refund is are being politely 'escalated'. The latest one is even saying they are in the process of processing 'claims against the courier'. This is not something I need to know and surely shouldn't have to wait for. The website clearly states WARRANTY and also a 14 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.

This promise is not being kept and I believe they are trying to stall the refund. They have had my £900 since end of September and I have had a damaged item and now the hassle and a company on my hands who can't cope (at best) or is dishonest (at worst).

If you can afford to, do yourself a favour, pay a few quid more and deal with a reputable company.

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-20-2014

“Dear Customer,

First of all, I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

As third party is involved, the investigation takes longer than we expected. I would like to assure you that we are doing our best to chase this up and we shall update you accordingly.

Many thanks for your understanding.”

"Brilliant. Timely, trustworthy, and good prices. "

"VB is nothing but a scam!
It's been 2months since I returned my defective iPhone dock which they now claim they can not replace nor are providing me a full refund.

I have tried to contact them through email/ call centre multiple time to get an answer or even a call back from head office but nothing yet.

I have now filed a case with the ACCC and also the HK Consumer Council.

Please don't be fooled and waste your money on their products, my iPhone dock didn't even last me 6months!

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-27-2014

“Dear Customer,

We apologize for any inconveniences caused.

I have advised our Customer Service Team and an agent will be in contact with you to provide resolution on this matter.

Thank you for your understanding.”

"Don't buy rip off

They quoted me £215,99 for a Samsung tab 4, when I got my credit card statement they had charged the bank in Euros which came out to be £230.45. I complained and after many phone calls and written complaint they say this acceptable practice.

It took 11 days for the item to arrive.

Further more they sent a foreign product which doesn't fit the uk plug point. I complained and apparently they say thats ok too.

This has been the worst service I ever had and please save yourself all the trouble. I have to now spend a day on the phone sorting out this mess. These guys are dishonest and won't put things right without legal action

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-17-2014

“Dear Customer,

I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

An agent shall be in contact with you to provide further assistance in resolving this matter.

Many thanks for your understanding.”

"No complaints with the price or speed of service, but the nokia phone they supplied became faulty. They accepted it was still in warranty, so I returned it - and that's when the problems started. Nothing but holding messages and excuses. Now three months on since returning it, there's still no sign of a replacement, repair or my money back. Looking at moneysavingexpert forum, I'm not the only one that's had a bad experience. "

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-17-2014

“Dear Customer,

I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Many thanks for your understanding.”

"Well packed and fast delivery. Awesome!!
Highly recomended

"Bought a Fujifilm X30 from Value Basket it was over £130.00 cheaper than the competition and I found the customer service very good delivery took 10 days but at this price it was worth the wait."

ValueBasket.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ValueBasket.com is a merchant member
ValueBasket.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,919 merchant members.