• Contact: http://www.valuebasket.com/contact

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.27/10 3.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.97/10 2.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.15/10 3.15/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.04/10 1.04/10

"Fantastic service and prices will buy again from Valuebasket.
Well done to the team at Valuebasket

"Order is finally with me. Appreciate all the update provided. And most of all, service has been excellent."

"I find it very easy to buy my Blue Universal Pop Filter with valuebasket.com, I will come back to you soon for excellent delivery service !!!!"

"Had ordered for a new phone as it was priced fairly, and easily confirmed that it went through. I have nothing to say in terms of delivery as this was received after 6 days. "

"It was a big relief. The order for a Nikon camera has just been received. Thanks and you can make it up."

"I did also received my order late. Each time I contact telling me that there was this backlog issue and can't
quote an exact date. Pretty sure they made all
possibilities completing not just my order. When I finally got my order, it was properly protected and item after some tests was working okay. I'm sure they can do better.

"I was really worried for I was only able to read about value basket after placing the order. Every time I get contact, it'll be responded in 24 hours. Communication was excellent in fact. Not until last week, I had received an automated email saying it has been dispatched and to arrive soon. Very thankful that it arrived this week in great condition. "

"Bought Nikon D7100 and Nikon lenses 18-140mm saved £400+ cheaper than Digitalrev or some ebay and Amazon seller but only problem was the delivery which took 21 days after chasing up with customer services.
If you want to wait and save money, I recommend it otherwise spend about 35%+ more and get it from the high street. I was not in a hurry so I waited and I was suspicious in times as I began to read so many negative reviews. As for the camera and lenses, all new and working fine. At the end after nerve wrecking few days, I saved few quids which I needed to buy Tripod and other accessories. Overall I think VB is a good seller, If they can improve the logistics side, it will be great.

"Sham Company! I bought an Asus Transformer on 1 July but was told there has been a delay, some quality assurance endeavour on their part, after repeated request for a timeframe which they ignore it was only on 17/7 that they confirm that the product is posted on that day. Then on 24/7 they sent confirmation that I got it! But I haven't got it! I did not receive the device until 29/7! You think the drama is over? No! Their 'quality assurance' is bogus because the battery failed within 2 weeks and I sent confirmation of this on 14/8. They then sent an email from the department 'warranty claim >30 days'! This is not a warranty claim greater than 30 days! This is my email to them: "You have provided poor service so far. Your assurance that the delay is due to quality control is rubbish! You did no such thing you sold something you did not have then rushed to post it to me. And now you don't want to sort it out because it's over the 30 day mark! This delay is due to you not Us. You are a sham! And I will make sure my view is available for all to review on the Internet. Shame on you." I would avoid any dealings with these people! They are not an Aussie Company and have some shady practices."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-01-2014

“Dear Customer,

I sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Since this matter is about a returned item, an agent shall be in contact with you to provide updates.

Many thanks for your understanding.”

"je recommande ce site pour leur sérieux et efficacité à traiter la commande, produit conforme à l achat."

"Made an order on 27 July but product still has not been shipped on 28 August.

After waiting a reasonable 2 weeks I made a number of calls and emails to customer service who have not been helpful to solve the matter. Email replies first attritbute delay to "liquid damage during transition of shipment", but then subsequently mention a "severe backlog" caused by sales promotions. The lack of coherence in responses has dented confidence quite a bit.

Customer service is strangely eager to suggest that you seek a refund, instead of attempting to resolve the issue. Have read online that some Valuebasket customers encountered fraudulent purchases on Credit Cards after they sought refunds from Valuebasket.

Overall deeply dissatified with the entire experience and will not recommend anyone to risk going through a similiar experience by buying from this site.

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-28-2014

Thank you for your understanding.”

"BE AWARE OF THIS COMPANY.
My camera is Faulty. No many back
They are Ignoring me ! NO ANSWER !
I spend 277€ for nothing !

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-26-2014

Thank you for your understanding.”

"I purchased a pair of Sonos speakers on Value Basket.
I purchased on 21 June and they were delivered on 14 July. This is despite the website stating delivery within 2 to 7 days and the website stating the items were in stock.
While the delay was annoying, I'm now stuck in fight with Value Basket over the damaged item. The Sonos Play:1 was delivered damaged - a massive dint in the front.
The speaker is also shipped with a plug not suited for Australian power points, the international adaptor does not fit in the nominated spot for the speaker.
Value Basket advised me to purchase a replacement plug and they would compensate for the replacement cord.
After a month of waiting, I have today been offered a paltry $10 compensation for BOTH issues. This is both frustrating and insulting.

"I purchased a DJ Controller from Value Basket's Australia website a month ago. Seven days after placing the order, I logged into my account to see if there was a tracking number for the order.

When I logged in there a message Order Held for my order with no further explanation. I filed a support ticked to find out exactly what was going on, and received the following reply: "In regards to your order, we are still suffering from backlogs due to influx of sales from our latest promotions and we are doing our best to dispatch all orders as soon as possible. Unfortunately, we are still unable to give an estimated dispatch date at the moment."

I then phoned Value Basket, and there were not able to give me any idea as to when the order would be shipped. I was tempted to cancel the order, but decided to wait, just in case the order was going to be shipped in the next few days.

In the end, I did receive my order, but it took exactly four weeks to arrive - not the 5 business days that was stated on the website. The item was actually shipped from Hong Kong, but with express shipping did not take long to arrive to Australia, but - it took 3 and a half weeks for the item to be shipped.

Due to the atrocius cusotmer service, this will be my first and last purchase from Value Basket. If I had looked at the ratings here and at Scam Advisor first I would have not purchased from them.

Edit: Value Basket did not even read my review before replying!

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-20-2014

We apologize for any inconveniences caused.

Many thanks for your understanding.”

"I got fooled by its good price and deeply regret for not taking the bad reviews seriously. Luckily the item that i bought is not so expensive and a job well done for managing to scam so many people including me."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-14-2014

We apologize for any inconveniences caused.

Kindly note that your order has been dispatched and a email have been sent towards you with tracking details. Please follow up your parcel for latest status. As we can see you have not received your parcel, I have advised our Customer Service Team and an agent will be in contact with you to provide resolution on this matter.

ValueBasket.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ValueBasket.com is a merchant member
ValueBasket.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,848 merchant members.