Stores > ValueBasket.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.71/10 2.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.16/10 2.16/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.76/10 0.76/10

Theft

"Pure and simple robbery. The government should be working to shut these guys down. They have been operating for years, even Google alloy them to be listed at the top of their shopping search. My experience so far: They took my money, didn't send 7 days after they were supposed to, and they are now late refunding my money. I am currently waiting for a reply about where my money is. I'm guessing they try to kep the money and only return it if the bank themselves contact them, whereby making profit from all the people who don't hunt down their money. Disgusting scam, that our governments allow to happen!!!!!!"

This review was modified by glynabt on May 24 2016 05:11:13 PM
Rep reply posted May-24-2016

“Dear Glyn Taylor,

I am sorry to read about the misunderstanding and frustration this may have caused you. Someone from our customer service department shall be in touch with you to request further details soon”

2016-05-24

Dont bother... unless you are happy to wait a long time

"Chose to use value basket as they were cheaper however the shipping details are completely false, would have rather pay an additional few dollars and get the product sooner. tried contacting them to receive a voicemail and hang up (no option to record message) and emails were not at all helpful. will not shop here again EVER"

Dissappointing!!

"Ordered my Mac Book Air on 9/5/16, website says 6-9 days delivery, took 4 days to process when finally the order was in the queue for dispatch after 3 days I enquired as to when the item was likely to be dispatched only to be told there is now a backlog but my order would receive priority. It is now 14 days in total and I am still waiting for my item to be posted but they have had my funds since day 1. I would cancel my order and request a refund but that would take another 7 days (maybe).

Should have researched the website prior to placing my order instead of going for the best price.

2016-05-21

False stock availability information; terrible customer services; hidden costs

"When I placed the order online (18 March):
* Website showing 4 items in stock and a shipping estimate of 2-5 days
* No indication items would be shipped from overseas.

c.3 weeks later:
* No confirmation e-mail received for the original order
* Money had been taken for my order
* Website showed the product had not shipped
* No notification provided of the delay or reason for it
* Website still showing items in stock with a shipping estimate of 2-5 days
* Price of item had fallen nearly £30

After many attempts to get through on the customer services telephone number I managed to speak with someone. They said:

* There were delays at their supplier warehouse (but they could give no details)
* They could not provide an estimate for when the item would be shipped
* They thought it reasonable for the website to still be showing items were in stock with a shipping time of 2-5 days
* They would not reduce the cost of my order to align with the lower price now being advertised
* The item was being shipped from the Far East so I would probably have to pay around £100 tax when it arrived

I cancelled the order and got a refund.

This review was modified by Richard-1 on May 21 2016 01:41:50 AM
Rep reply posted May-22-2016

“Dear Richard Sutton,

We are sorry to have let you down this time. We would like to point out that as per your previous purchase/shipment, import tax shall be incurred by us if applicable. We appreciate your comments and will take note of them so we can better improve our services to our customers ”

2016-05-19

Slow delivery

"My order hasn’t been dispatched after 15 days of purchase,it’s quite disappointing.I wish the delivery service was as prompt as the response of the customer service team."

2016-05-18

Item not dispatched Yet

"Item is not dispatched yet and you are asking for a review. I am trying to reach out to you guys and not able to get a proper response. At least after this review if you could do something that will be great.

Regards,
Jeorly

2016-05-18

Still Waiting

"Expensive item ordered on 4th May with delivery outlook advised for 13th May. Here it is 19th May & item still has not even been found in their warehouse, so has not even got to the 'picking' stage. Have made 3 enquiries about where-a-bouts of order, & Customer Service have said that company has issues with a lot of orders, & for me to be patient with them."

2016-05-17

I WANT MY MONEY BACKK ASAP !!!!

"I better receive my full refund back. i tried to log into my account and no longer could log in. Dont ask me to provide info anymore at all. If i do not get a reply about when I am going to get my refund back I will ask authorities to investigate you guys. Im very close with people in that field so please send me my money back ! I NO LONGER want your product ! Just send me my money back !!"

This review was modified by Erick95 on May 18 2016 08:19:46 PM
Rep reply posted May-18-2016

“Dear Erick Lucio,

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

We'd like to clarify that any new order added into the system must go through our security system and unfortunately, your order was flagged for further manual verification.

It is unfortunately you have declined to provide additional information for this procedure and preferred to cancel instead. Please do know that the verification is required to ensure orders are delivered safely for the benefit of both parties.

For any other concerns, contact us again.

2016-05-16

"Paid for a pair of headphones May 2 - no sign of them. I see a lot of complaints on the web. Please let me have a refund immediately or I ring the police. Order number 5637351045071. Harvey Mitchell Castlemaine Victoria tel 0354724960"

Rep reply posted May-18-2016

“Dear Harvey Mitchell,

Thank you for raising us your concern.

I apologize for any inconveniences caused.

2016-05-14

Still have no advise on shipping after 2 weeks.

"Advertises shipping in 2-4 days. After 2 weeks there is still no indication when my camera is likely to be shipped. According to the web site there are still 4 in stock.

NOT HAPPY

“Dear Det Voges,

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you.

We value your business and can assure you that we are doing everything we can to expedite the delivery process on your behalf and rest assured your comments are very much noted and appreciated on this matter.

We seek your extended patience whilst we aim to complete your order asap.
And If there is anything more we can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

2016-05-14

I am waiting my purchase.

"Order on 30/4/2016 ???????????order???????"

This review was modified by tompwho on May 14 2016 06:09:27 PM

“Dear Thomas Ho,

I am sorry to have read that you still haven't receive your order to date.

We understand your experience with us has not been easy or the most satisfactory. We have taken a closer look at your case to further improve our service to our customers. We have advised our Customer Service Team and an agent will be in contact with you to provide further information regarding this matter.

For any other concerns, contact us again.”

2016-05-13

Is this a scam business?

"It is over 2 weeks since my order & not only have I not received the phone I ordered but they haven't even notified me that it has been shipped and is on it's way. I have emailed them twice and received replies within 24hrs each time saying they will email me when the item has been shipped.
Their website says it ships in 2 - 4 days!
I was not happy to find out after placing the order that the information is then given that you have to wait 6 - 9 working days after it ships before delivery. But it it takes over 10 working days just to leave their warehouse, who knows when it will arrive. I'm beginning to wonder if this is not a legitimate business. Perhaps I will never get the phone I paid for.

“Dear Sarah Ardu,

I'm sorry to read that our service was not as per your expectations. Your comments are well noted and passed to our Service Improvement Team so we can do better in the future.

We've also arrange someone to contact you to rectify this issue. Rest assured we are doing our best to expedite delivery on your behalf. My apologies for any inconveniences caused.

If there is anything further down the line to assist you with please do not hesitate to contact us anytime.”

2016-05-13

Still not delivered!

"I am a bit puzzle why you asking me about rating your services when the requested camera has not been even dispatched and you keep informing me about the delays. Obviously you will get "very dissatisfied" rating and I am going to maintain this option until I have more positive experience with value basket.com. So far it has been very disappointing."

“Dear Jaroslaw Hryniewicki,

We value your business and can assure you that we are doing everything we can to expedite the delivery process on your behalf.. I seek your extended patience whilst we aim to complete your order asap.

For any other concerns, contact us again.

2016-05-12

No happy

"Hi there,

Promise will receive the item within 14days and have to wait for more one month. No happy I want my money back

This review was modified by Alan_tey on May 12 2016 03:07:36 PM
Rep reply posted May-12-2016

“Dear Alan Tey,

I am sorry to have read that our service was not as per your expectation.

I have advised our Customer Service Team and an agent will be in contact with you to provide resolution on this matter. Should you wish to cancel your order instead, please confirm via webform for us to further process your request immediately.

We apologize once again the inconvenience we have caused.”

2016-05-12

Stay Away

"Extremely poor service, basically didn't have the product, and no idea how to resolve the issue, 6 weeks since order, 2 weeks since cancellation and still no refund!"

Rep reply posted May-12-2016

“Dear Garry Snow,

We have advised our agent to contact you regarding further details of your cancellation and refund status.
My apologies for any inconveniences caused.”

Share ValueBasket.com's store rating

ValueBasket.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ValueBasket.com is a merchant member
ValueBasket.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,590 merchant members.