• Address: 268 Summer Street | Suite 502 | Boston, MA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.33/10 5.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.83/10 4.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.78/10 4.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.66/10 4.66/10

"I don't like how the books don't come with tracking number. If I have to pay for shipping on each book, they should at least come with tracking numbers so I can see where the books are. "

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-20-2014

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Thank you for choosing ValoreBooks! I see that your order has been shipped and is in transit to you now. One of your sellers even uploaded the tracking to your ValoreBooks account. While not all of our sellers will upload the tracking for an item, most of our sellers do obtain tracking information for their shipments. If at any point you have concerns about your shipment, you may certainly contact your seller directly for updates. Simply log into your account and click the "Contact Seller" button. Your seller will respond within 48 business hours.”

"My ordered was canceled after I already placed it. "

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-20-2014

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Hello! We would like to offer our sincere apologies that your seller had to cancel your order. ValoreBooks is a marketplace connecting independent sellers with buyers across the country. With the volume of books being ordered at any time, sometimes our website does not update the amount in the seller's inventory until after an order is placed. As a result, a customer might have ordered a book that is in fact no longer in stock. When this happens, our sellers try their best to cancel the order right away so that the customer has the time to purchase the item they need from another seller. ValoreBooks would like to apologize again for this inconvenience. A representative will contact you shortly to clarify your cancellation and assist you with getting the book you need. Thank you for your feedback!”

"Easy to navigate site and make purchase. "

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“We're happy to hear that you were able to quickly and easily find the book you needed! At ValoreBooks, our customers are our first priority. We continuously strive to keep our purchase process simple and our rates low. Glad to see you were able to take advantage!”

"Great and prompt service. thank you"

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! Our biggest priority is to help our customers find the books they need at prices that will not break the bank, and to deliver these items to you in time for classes.”

"Great service, great price. What more can one ask?"

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Hi there! Thank you for visiting ValoreBooks's marketplace! We are glad to hear we were able to help you find the book you needed!”

"Would order from again great service."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Thank you for the kind words! We will continue to do our best to provide you with the products and services to support your textbook needs!”

"I love ValoreBooks.com! I was going to purchase my books for spring semester on a different website and the total was around $300. I was later told about ValoreBooks so I checked it out and My total was more than half of the original website!"

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“ValoreBooks sincerely appreciates that you have been able to take advantage of the selection offered on our site. We understand that students are busy managing their lives and educations and should not have to worry about the cost of their books on top of that. We try our best to make sure that our customers find everything they need to have a successful learning experience. Thanks for your feedback!”

"Delivered as advertised and in good condition!"

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Glad to hear you were able to find the book you needed! Our biggest priority is to do our part to help our customers excel in their education.”

"Buying experience was good, but i dont like how the only way to log into my account is through an order #"

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! We value any suggestions for improvements that our customers may give us. ValoreBooks continues to improve our services to provide our customers with the service and products they need to have a successful learning experience.”

"I didn't like being referred to Free Shipping before I could order the book."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. Freeshipping.com is a company that advertises on our website. While we have partnered with FreeShipping.com for advertisement purposes, ValoreBooks is not affiliated with this company. You should have the option to bypass this page as it is not a part of the services we offer through ValoreBooks. Again, we apologize for any confusion and thank you for choosing ValoreBooks! For more information regarding FreeShipping.com, please visit their website here https://www.freeshipping.com/site/contactus_nm.asp?ref=nc”

"Product received as advertised."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“We're glad to hear that you have the book you need! Thanks for choosing ValoreBooks!”

"Paid for 2nd day delivery (extra $$), I am still waiting 5-days now. Even as I ordered on a Thursday night, one would think you'd receive book by today(Tuesday), nope!
My last order of same book was canceled, without so much as an email to me. I had to inquire as to the delay.

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“ValoreBooks would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Our records show that this order was placed on 11/13/14. When ValoreBooks.com sends an order notification to the seller, the seller has 48 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) to confirm the order. Once an order is confirmed, sellers will ship your books within 24 hours. In most cases, books or textbooks shipped via Priority Mail usually arrive in 3-5 business days, however in some instances, Priority Mail can take as long as 7 business days to arrive. As a marketplace connecting buyers and sellers from across the country, ValoreBooks does not directly maintain or ship books sold on our site; our sellers ship orders directly and adhere to the industry standard transit times. If you ever have any concerns about your shipment, you may contact your seller directly to obtain more information. Simply visit your account via our homepage and click the "Contact Seller" link for the appropriate title. Sellers will respond within 48 business hours.Again we do apologize if this has caused any inconvenience. A representative will be contacting you soon to explore the options regarding the shipment of your item. ValoreBooks understands that in the textbook industry, timeliness is of the utmost importance and even during peak periods, we do our best to ensure that our sellers adhere to these standards as well.”

"I havent received the books yet, but I know they are on there way!

Mary Lynne McElroy

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Hi there! We're happy to hear that you were able to find the books you needed. They should deliver to you soon. Let us know what you think when they arrive!”

"I am very upset because I ordered my book and then my ordered was canceled and refunded with no explanation to why this had happened. I will never order from this site again. "

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

"shipping could be faster; took a week to arrive"

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Hello and thank you for your feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience the wait has caused you. As a marketplace connecting buyers and sellers from across the country, ValoreBooks does not directly maintain or ship books sold on our site; our sellers adhere to the shipping time-frames provided by most shipping companies. In most cases, books or textbooks shipped via Standard Media Mail usually arrive in 4-14 business days, however in some instances, packages will deliver in 21 business days. Priority Mail will usually deliver within 3-5 business days with any transit delays pushing back the arrival time to 7 days.”

ValoreBooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ValoreBooks.com is a merchant member
ValoreBooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.