Stores > ValoreBooks.com

Customer service: Rating 4.89/10 4.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.12/10 4.12/10

2016-05-24

better than Cheggs

"I loved valore books, always have cheaper books than Cheggs in good condition. This is my go to place when I need a book for school. Feels good saving money."

This review was modified by Ilsejdt on May 24 2016 11:11:06 AM

2016-05-23

Rental book debit card charged full price

"Valore books said that I would pay $31 for a rental book. Then my debit card was charged $100 and when I contacted them they told me it was the seller- who I cant get the phone number for?!...The fact that there is not one company accountable is ridiculous."

This review was modified by angrycustomer37 on May 23 2016 07:54:26 AM

2016-05-21

Master of public speaking

"The book came in perfect condition. It was shipped quickly and had easy return labels. great rental price."

2016-05-20

Just What I Needed!

"Fast Shipping, Reasonable Shipping costs, and the right product. Thank you, Valorebooks Vendors! "

2016-05-17

Terrible

"I returned my rental early for a refund because I didn't need the book. I tried to contact the seller to ask if he had received it, but I never got a reply. Now here I am with 2 weeks left until my books are due and I don't have the book and neither does the seller. I'm probably going to get stuck paying the price as if I bought the book and I don't even have it. Never getting books from here again!"

2016-05-16

GREAT TRANSACTION

"Book was on time and in great shape. Will look for books on your site in the future."

2016-05-13

VERY BEST OPTION TO SAVE LOTS OF LOOT ON TEXTBOOKS

"I forgot how much college text books cost, but finding a book "rental" site is awesome! You are definitely book-marked for future college text book needs! "

2016-05-12

Many pages were missing

"Many pages from many chapters were missing pages towards the end of the book . And getting towards the end of the book means your on finals . With that being said , I could not complete my last assignments all the way which was very upsetting I probably could have received a higher grade . I called to complain and the guy only proceeded to tell me he was sorry which was nice and all but he should have let me talk with a manager I believe a refund was necessary . Not happy and prob won't rent again . I even asked if the books get checked when they get returned and he said yes they go thru them - then how did y'all not see pages missing ??"

This review was modified by amberreneez on May 12 2016 04:25:22 PM

2016-05-11

Money Saver

"Did a lot of research for textbook rental, and Valore Books came out on top. Books I rented were received quickly and in great shape. Would recommend and use again."

This review was modified by nesa13 on May 11 2016 11:57:02 AM

2016-05-08

Great Resource for Students

"With the current cost of Math textbooks, ValoreBooks.com is a great option for my students. In particular, the college bookstore charged over $200, including the software, for the current release (Version 3). After checking out ValoreVBooks, students reported finding Version 2 for $20. They still had to purchase the software, but saved over $100 on the textbook. I recommend ValoreBooks highly."

This review was modified by stephen_hice on May 08 2016 10:59:18 AM

2016-05-08

Fast shipping!!

"Service was great and the product was as promised!"

2016-05-06

trouble

"no one can give me information on how to return book

2016-05-06

Great Experience

"The book i received was in great condition and arrived in a timely manner!"

2016-05-04

Didn't deliver

"The subject says it all. Buyer beware."

2016-05-03

Most Reliable and Economically

"From buying to renting many times I receive my books befor time promised, if not new the books appear new. Recently one of my rental returns went off the grid due to their assistance the rental return was recieved z nd credited to my account. Other companies would likely care less and charged me for the replacement. If you haven't already place your orders. You too will not be disappointed.

Thank you Valorelbooks.com

This review was modified by Tamiko on May 03 2016 10:38:41 PM

Share ValoreBooks.com's store rating

ValoreBooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ValoreBooks.com is a merchant member
ValoreBooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,592 merchant members.