• Address: 268 Summer Street | Suite 502 | Boston, MA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.36/10 5.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.82/10 4.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.78/10 4.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.66/10 4.66/10

"Amazing service. Fast delivery. Great prices.

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Thank you! As a marketplace, ValoreBooks is able to provide our customers with the books they need at the best prices. Our sellers, located all over the country, are able to ship orders as quickly as possible.”

"FoundNever Received My ORder And tracking Number Was Not Going"

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Hello! Valorebooks would like to apologize for the confusion. Some of our sellers choose to ship items via DHL. You may track your package here: http://webtrack.dhlglobalmail.com/. According to the tracking information, your package is making its way to you steadily. You should receive your book soon!”

"Everything was pretty well set up on the website, but the search engine gave me some trouble when I tried to find a book with very specific keywords. I found I couldn't input all the information I had on the book at once, which meant I had a greater difficulty finding exactly the one I needed from the list provided after just entering the title. "

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Hi there! I apologize for the trouble you were having placing your order. I am glad to see you were successful! In the future, if you are having trouble with our site, send us an email at customerservice@valore.com and we will be able to assist you with manually inputting the relevant information. Thanks for your feedback!”

"My books shipped separately and were days apart. This is different than what I am used to with the other textbook rental sites. Other than that, everything seems to be fine. We will see what the return process is like."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“HI there! ValoreBooks is a marketplace connecting customers with independent sellers across the country. Your order is fulfilled by several different sellers who may be located across the country. When you're ready to return your rental, all you need to do is click the "Rental Return" red button in your ValoreBooks account. If you would like further assistance with this process, our customer service department would be glad to help. You can send your email to customerservice@valore.com!”

"I was extremely happy when I found this international version (softcover) textbook on Valorebooks, because hardcover textbooks are ridiculously expensive here. Thank you for selling affordable textbooks for students-- Truly appreciate it. The delivery was also quick as well. Highly recommend it to other college/grad school students and I will keep using Valore in the future to buy my textbooks! Seriously, I saved so much money! THANK YOU!"

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Hello bhlove! Thank you for the wonderful review. We are very happy to hear that we were able to help you find the book you needed at a a comfortable price! We look forward to working with you again in the future.”

"I got an email saying order was canceled

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“We would like to offer our sincere apologies that your seller had to cancel your order. ValoreBooks is a marketplace connecting independent sellers with buyers across the country. With the volume of books being ordered at any time, sometimes our website does not update the amount in the seller's inventory until after an order is placed. As a result, a customer might have ordered a book that is in fact no longer in stock. When this happens, our sellers try their best to cancel the order right away so that the customer has the time to purchase the item they need from another seller. ValoreBooks would like to apologize again for this inconvenience. A representative will contact you shortly to clarify your cancellation and assist you with getting the book you need. Thank you for your feedback!”

"The book was in a better condition than expected. And, the delivery was fast. "

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“HI there! We're happy to hear that you were able to find the book you needed!”

"Got a notice the book was out of stock after I paid. .....I understand that things happen..but it still sucks. "

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

"I appreciated being asked if my book came on time and showing me where to go if itwas not delivered, because that has happened to me before and it feels impossible to "trace" where the missing book is. It feels like it is my fault when a seller doesn't get the book to me. So I appreciated Valore taking responsibility and asking me if I had received it. "

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“ValoreBooks sincerely appreciates that you have been able to take advantage of the selection offered on our site. We understand that students are busy managing their lives and educations and should not have to worry about their books on top of that. We try our best to make sure that our customers find everything they need to have a successful learning experience. Thanks for your feedback!”

"The books arrived in a grea timely manner and are going to be loved by the kids for Christmas! Thank you"

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Hello mommymagill! We're delighted to hear that we were able to help make your Christmas shopping that much easier. Please let us know what your family thinks of their gifts!”

"The process was made very easy."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“We continuously strive to keep our purchase process simple and our rates low. Glad to see you were able to take advantage!”

"Its was a great book, great quality better than expected"

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! We're happy to hear that you were able to find the book you needed!”

"Ease in ordering, great prices. We haven't received the item, though."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“HI plong444! Thank you for choosing ValoreBooks! We're happy to hear that you were able to find the book you needed through our site. Your item is currently in transit to you. If you would like to obtain tracking for this order, simply contact your seller via the "Contact Seller" button via your ValoreBooks account. Your seller will respond within 48 hours.”

"Easy check out, fast service, came in perfect shape, huge discount from list price. What more could I want. "

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Glad to know that you have found the process for purchasing books through our marketplace efficient! Thank you for choosing ValoreBooks!”

"Satisfied with condition of book but it took two weeks to arrive!"

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Thank you for choosing ValoreBooks! We apologize for the wait. As a marketplace connecting buyers and sellers from across the country, ValoreBooks does not directly maintain or ship books sold on our site; our sellers ship orders directly and adhere to the industry standard transit times. In most cases, books or textbooks shipped via standard Media Mail usually arrive in 4-14 business days, however in some instances, Media Mail can take as long as 21 business days to arrive. ValoreBooks understands that in the textbook industry, timeliness is of the utmost importance and even during peak periods, we do our best to ensure that our sellers adhere to these standards as well.”

ValoreBooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ValoreBooks.com is a merchant member
ValoreBooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,911 merchant members.