• Address: 268 Summer Street | Suite 502 | Boston, MA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.92/10 4.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.57/10 4.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.03/10 4.03/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.27/10 4.27/10

"Ordered book on the 17th, it shipped on the 20th and may not be here until November 7. Had I known it would take so long to arrive, I would have found an alternative means of getting the book."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“ValoreBooks would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Our records show that this order was placed on 10/17/14 with Standard Mail. When ValoreBooks.com sends an order notification to the seller, the seller has 48 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) to confirm the order. Once an order is confirmed, sellers will ship your books within 24 hours using the industry standard shipping period. In most cases, books or textbooks shipped via Media Mail usually arrive in 4-14 business days, however in some instances, Media Mail can take as long as 21 business days to arrive. If you ever have any concerns about your shipment, you may contact your seller directly to obtain more information. Simply visit your account via our homepage and click the "Contact Seller" link for the appropriate title. Seller's will respond within 48 business hours. Again we do apologize if this has caused any inconvenience. A representative will be contacting you soon to explore the options regarding the shipment of your item. ValoreBooks understands that in the textbook industry, timeliness is of the utmost importance and even during peak periods, we do our best to ensure that our sellers adhere to these standards as well.”

"The flashcards I ordered were in good shape, complete and for less than half the retail price. Even though it said the delivery could take 14 days, my order was delivered in 5 days. Good deal! "

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! ValoreBooks works hard to ensure our sellers are offering the most competitive prices on the market. Our biggest priority is to help our customers find the products they need at prices that will not break the bank, and to deliver these items to you in time for classes.”

"Quick shipping and a brand new book. "

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Glad to hear that you are satisfied with your experience with ValoreBooks! We look forward to working with you again!”

"I paid for expedited shipping and I have not received my book. "

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Hi kris1274! I apologize to hear that you have not yet received your book. According to the tracking information uploaded to your ValoreBooks account, your book was delivered on 10/16/14. A representative will contact you shortly to confirm this information and provide further assistance. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.”

"I have not received all of my order yet "

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“We apologize to hear you have not yet received all of the items in your order. As a marketplace connecting independent sellers with buyers across the country, orders placed on ValoreBooks are fulfilled by the sellers from which the inventory is shipped. Our records show that four of your books were shipped with Standard Mail and the last was shipped via Priority. If at any point you have concerns about your shipment, you may certainly contact your seller directly for updates. Simply log into your account and click the "Contact Seller" button. Your seller will respond within 48 business hours. Again we do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. A representative will be contacting you soon to explore the options regarding the shipment of your item. ValoreBooks understands that in the textbook industry, timeliness is of the utmost importance and even during peak periods, we do our best to ensure that our sellers adhere to these standards as well.”

"Faster than expected. Thanks. "

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“We are glad to hear you received your book so quickly! Most of our seller try to ship orders within 24 hours so that our customers receive the books they need as soon as possible.”

"Great experience. Books arrived before estimated delivery date."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“thank you teshayvette! We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with your experience on our site!”

"I didnot receive my access code that i order"

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“We apologize that you were not able to receive the access code you needed. Unfortunately, none of the rentals sold through ValoreBooks's marketplace are guaranteed to come with supplemental materials due to the fact that most rentals have been used previously by other students. Unfortunately many access codes are only good for a one time use. Although the title of the book may state that the supplemental material is included, due to copyright laws we as a company cannot legally change the title to say that the supplemental materials are not included. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience. In the future, you may certainly contact the seller of the an item to inquire if an access code is included before you place the order. Simply click the "Contact Seller" button underneath the seller's comments. The seller will respond within 48 business hours.”

"Had the lowest price on the textbook I wanted and the merchant responded to my questions very quickly. Will use valorebooks again."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your positive experience with ValoreBooks! We will continue to do our best and provide you with the products and services to support your textbook needs!”

"Book arrived in good shape."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! We're happy to hear you have the book in the condition and time you needed.”

"They had what I couldn't find elsewhere! Great service and really fast shipping. "

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Hi marksmith73065! We're happy to hear that you were able to find the book you needed on our marketplace!”

"The book arrived a lot earlier than expected and the book was in perfect condition! "

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Glad to hear you were able to take advantage of the selection on our marketplace!”

"I was a little skeptical based on some reviews I had read, but I didn't have any other options for renting the book. I opted for the express delivery just to be safe and got it before the estimated delivery day! I am very pleased with the ease of finding and renting books from here."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your positive experience! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you again!”

"Great price. I hope the book is as good as it looks when I receive it"

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Thank you psu8! ValoreBooks works hard to ensure our sellers are offering the most competitive prices on the market. Let us know what you think of the book when it delivers!”

"Ordering process was very fast and easy. Hopefully shipping will be quick!"

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“We're happy to hear that you were able to quickly and easily find the book you needed! At ValoreBooks, our customers are our first priority. We continuously strive to keep our purchase process simple and direct.”

ValoreBooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ValoreBooks.com is a merchant member
ValoreBooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,860 merchant members.