Stores > ValoreBooks.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.41/10 5.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.18/10 5.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.62/10 4.62/10

2016-02-08

Horrible and the worst decision ever!

"I was suppose to revive my textbook in 5 business days because I got it expedited. It been in pre shipping for over 7 business days"

Came quick

"Arrived fast and book condition was good "

send an email

"Valore cancelled my order without any notification. Will never use again."

Fast shipping

"Very fast shipping and the book came in great condition. I highly recommend it
I did not give a 5 star rating just because I'm not provided with a tracking number automatically. I had to ask the seller to do it, but overall is good

failed to deliver

"I rented this book expecting it to get to my house in time for my first big test and the order was apparently cancelled without notification. Good thing I checked, or I'd never get my book."

Bad services

"I still haven't recieve all my books yet and I paid for the sped up delivery and it still taking this long thats really unprofessional."

Still waiting

"I was in a hurry to get a book. I seen that the seller was located only an hour from my house. Paid for expedited shipping. It is now 4 full days sence the seller says the order was shipped. I sent 3 messages asking for tracking info. Still have yet to receive a response.

I dont recommend this site uf you need a book anything soon.

2016-02-08

Qiuck delivery with solid packaging

"I didn't expect my order delivered so soon. It took just four days for standard delivery. Moreover, I'm highly satisfied with the packaging. My book was mailed in solid carton box which gave my book very good protection. "

Great Prices and Speedy Service

"I was delighted with the largely discounted prices available on ValoreBooks.com. One book I purchased was originally priced at $27 and I was able to buy it for less than $2. As student who is often strapped for cash, ValoreBooks.com has become by go-to website for discounted text books. Delivery was faster than that of my college's bookstore! Very pleased and highly recommend."

2016-02-08

"Came quickly. Lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve it!"

Why I am dissatisfied

"My first book came within 3 days. I thought that was better than Amazon. But my other two books never came. I am suppose to have half the work done for my classes by February 22 and it is already February 8 with no sign of books."

2016-02-08

on time and perfect condition !!!

"The condition of the book is brand new even tho it said used, and it was on time :)"

2016-02-08

"I didn't receive my books yet..."

2016-02-08

I HAVENT RECEIVED MY BOOK!!

"ITS BEEN 2 WEEKS AND I STILL HAVENT RECEIVE MY BOOK! I CANT EVEN TRACK IT!!! WHATS THE POINT OF PAYING THE SHIPPING FEES IF WE CANT RECEIVE THE BOOK ASAP AND WHATS THE POINT OF HAVING A TRACKING NUMBER IF ITS NOT WORKING?"

2016-02-08

"I have not received my book, and it has been over 2 weeks!!"

Share ValoreBooks.com's store rating

ValoreBooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ValoreBooks.com is a merchant member
ValoreBooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,635 merchant members.