• Address: 268 Summer Street | Suite 502 | Boston, MA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.44/10 5.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.11/10 5.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.98/10 4.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.91/10 4.91/10

"everything was perfect everything was perfect everything was perfect everything was perfect everything was perfect everything was perfect"

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Thank you! Thank you pekoch! We appreciate your feedback!”

"I purchased an item with a description that it was in good condition and was guaranteed to work. After making this purchase I had a question about it. I found out there is no one to call about it and the item is not guaranteed to work. I was told this by three different people at Valore Books. They told me that I would have to receive the item and see if it worked, if not, then I could return it at a 15% return fee. They didn't even know who the item was sold to me by. They couldn't give me any information about the item or the seller. This item cost over $70. I think this is a terrible way to do business and I would never recommend them to anyone. I am a very dissatisfied customer. "

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Hello. We apologize for the trouble you are having with your order. It appears the seller of this item mislisted it under the wrong category. ValoreBooks does not allow etextbooks in our rental program because access to these titles is usually restricted to one-time use. A representative will contact you shortly to assist you further with this order. Again, our apologies for the confusion and inconvenience.”

"I had ordered, and within 3 minutes I was done. Very fast and user friendly!!"

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Glad to know that you have found the process for purchasing books through our marketplace efficient!”

"The access card was used and I had to purchase another one.
Would have been nice to been given the option at purchase to do that at the same time.

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused you. A representative will contact you shortly to assist you further with your order. Thanks for letting us know!”

"no problems and in decent time"

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Thanks sjdd! We're glad to hear that you have the book you need!”

"I paid for extra shipping and i still haven't gotten the book yet. It was a gift i needed this week. Not pleased at all. "

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“ValoreBooks would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. When ValoreBooks.com sends an order notification to the seller, the seller has 48 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) to confirm the order. Once an order is confirmed, sellers will ship your books within 24 hours. In most cases, books or textbooks shipped via Priority Mail usually arrive in 3-5 business days, however in some instances, Priority Mail can take as long as 7 business days to arrive. As a marketplace connecting buyers and sellers from across the country, ValoreBooks does not directly maintain or ship books sold on our site; our sellers ship orders directly and adhere to the industry standard transit times. I do see that your package has delivered as of this morning. A representative will contact you shortly to confirm this delivery was successful.”

"As long as the return process goes well I will recommend to my friends."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Glad to hear you were able to take advantage of our rental program! When you're ready to return your rental, log into your ValoreBooks account and click the big red "Return Rental" button to access your prepaid labels and packaging instructions. The process is super easy!”

"Quick and great prices! Will definitely use them again in the future!"

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! We do our best at ValoreBooks to provide our customers with a quick and easy way to find the books they need at very affordable prices!”

"Book was badly packaged for shipping. Adhesive on top was gapping open and was not a carrier mishandling problem. "

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Hello there! We apologize to hear that your book was not sent to you in the condition you expected. Send us an email at customerservice@valore.com and one of our representatives can present you with further options regarding this order. Again, our apologies!”

"Love using valore to save money on school books. "

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“We love to hear that our returning customers find our site as useful now as they did when first ordering with us! Thank you for your feedback!”

"I had an issue with a mistake I made about re-renting the book for the second term but it was quickly taken care of. I would refer any of my friends to ValoreBooks.com"

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! We will continue to work hard to provide you with the products and service you have now come to expect from us!”

"great prices for struggling students

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“ValoreBooks sincerely appreciates that you have been able to take advantage of the selection offered on our site. We understand that students are busy managing their lives and educations and should not have to worry about the cost of their books on top of that. Thanks for your feedback!”

"Saves me hundreds each semester. "

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Hello mariotta88! ValoreBooks loves to receive feedback from our returning customers! We are glad that we are still able to provide you with the books and service you need to forward your education!”

"Super easy to work with. The book was received quick, within a week and in good condition, plenty of reminders to keep me aware of the due date to return. I didn't have to worry about delivery date just the date it is postmarked. My due date was a week after the final. ValoreBooks sent me packaging and return addressing that included shipping costs. Received confirmation when the book was received and their judgement that it was in good condition. Will definitely work with in the future. Super easy. "

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Thank you for the wonderful review! We appreciate that you have taken the time to let us know that we're doing a good job. We look forward to working with you again!”

"Book was delivered quickly and in better condition than expected- will be back again! "

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Hello! ValoreBooks loves to hear that our customers are satisfied with their experience and will return to our marketplace for their textbook needs. We are glad that we are able to provide you with the books and service you need!”

ValoreBooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ValoreBooks.com is a merchant member
ValoreBooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,919 merchant members.