• ValoreBooks.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.27/10 6.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.75/10 5.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.26/10 5.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.31/10 5.31/10

"Product arrived earlier than expected and in perfect condition. "

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Thanks for your feedback! We do our best at ValoreBooks to make sure our sellers are offering quality products with speedy service!”

"My book came in as described and on time. "

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Thanks for your feedback sabrinaeinstein! ValoreBooks does its best to make sure our sellers are offering the best books and most immediate service!”

"The book I received was labeled "used, very good". I disagree. The condition was not "very good." I would say it was in fair to poor condition because the book had bad creases on the cover and the pages had yellowed so much reading is very hard."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“We apologize to hear that your seller did not send your book in the proper condition! A representative will contact you via email to assist you with replacing this item for the book, in the condition, you need. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience!”

"The service was better than most sites. I will definately order from here again."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Thank you for the kind words! We will continue to do our best to provide you with the products and services to support your textbook needs!”

"Very disappointed.
Seller just place the deceiving shipping order without Picking up the book by carrier.
When I tracking my package, it shows up waiting for pick up for one week. I just want refund now.

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“ValoreBooks would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Our records show that this order was placed on 03/21/2015. When ValoreBooks.com sends an order notification to the seller, the seller has 48 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) to confirm and ship the order. In most cases, books or textbooks shipped via standard Media Mail usually arrive in 4-14 business days, however in some instances, standard Media Mail can take as long as 21 business days to arrive. As a marketplace connecting buyers and sellers from across the country, ValoreBooks does not directly maintain or ship books sold on our site; our sellers ship orders directly and adhere to the industry standard transit times. If you ever have any concerns about your shipment, you may contact your seller directly to obtain more information. Simply visit your account via our homepage and click the "Contact Seller" link for the appropriate title. Sellers will respond within 48 business hours.Again we do apologize if this has caused any inconvenience. ValoreBooks understands that in the textbook industry, timeliness is of the utmost importance and even during peak periods, we do our best to ensure that our sellers adhere to these standards as well.”

"I paid extra for speedy shipping and my book hasn't been delivered yet. Today is the fifth day, and I really needed this book asap. "

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“We apologize for the confusion, however your account shows that chose regular expedited shipping and not second-day with this order. Expedited shipping will usually deliver between 3-5 business days however sometimes depending on the distance between the shipping address and the warehouse location, the book may take 7 days to deliver. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

"I placed my order and within 10minutes I realized I had the wrong book because my teacher gave me the wrong information. I let you all know asap. and they told me that my order had already been shipped and there was nothing they could do about it. Which was impossible."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Hello apettifo. We would like to apologize for that you have not been satisfied with your experience with ValoreBooks. When an order is placed on ValoreBooks.com, a notification is sent directly to the seller to ensure a timely shipment for your advantage. Unfortunately, this leaves a rather small window for orders to be cancelled as many of our sellers will ship orders the same day they are placed. Please know that ValoreBooks understands your concerns. A representative will be in touch with you shortly to be provide further clarification and assistance.”

"The book I bought was super well priced and got here surprising quick! Overall: very happy with my experience."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Thanks for the feedback. Our main goal is to provide the items customers needs in a timely manner and affordable price! Glad we met that goal!”

"Still have not received my book class started a week ago"

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Hello there! We apologize for any inconvenience the wait has caused you. When ValoreBooks.com sends an order notification to the seller, the seller has 48 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) to confirm and ship the order. As a marketplace connecting buyers and sellers from across the country, ValoreBooks does not directly maintain or ship books sold on our site; our sellers ship orders directly and adhere to the industry standard transit times listed below:
Standard mail: 4-14 business days. In rare instances, standard mail can take up to 21 business days to arrive.
Priority mail: 3-5 business days. In rare instances, priority mail can take up to 7 business days to arrive
If you ever have any questions or concerns, send us an email at customerservice@valore.com. Our reps are available to assist!”

"We were very happy with the online service.

Thank you.

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Sounds like you've had a wonderful ordering experience with ValoreBooks! Glad to hear it!”

"I haven't received my book yet but I like the site itself "

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Thanks for letting us know you are satisfied with your ordering experience! Please leave us more feedback when you've received your book!”

"Easy to use, moderately fast delivery."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Happy to hear that you received your book quickly! Our sellers understand that in the textbook industry, timeliness is of the utmost importance and ship order within 48 business hours of receiving them.”

"It's been two weeks since the book "shipped" and I still have not received it. Will not be using Valore Books for my next textbook purchase."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

"So far so good as long as the book arrives. "

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

"ValoreBooks had the book that I needed for my course."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Glad to hear that you were able to take advantage of the selection offered on our site! We do our best to provide our customers with as many options to save on their education as we book provider can!”

Share ValoreBooks.com's store rating

ValoreBooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ValoreBooks.com is a merchant member
ValoreBooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,839 merchant members.