Stores > ValoreBooks.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.41/10 5.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.20/10 5.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.71/10 4.71/10

Happy customer

"I paid for priority shipping and the book came in around 3 or 4 days of ordering it. It's in great shape. So happy about my purchase. Would re-buy from this seller."

Fast Delivery

"The book was delivered quickly with standard shipping. Great job"

Fast shipping

"I ordered at 10:30 at night my book was shipped out the next day. And valorebooks was cheaper than Amazon"

late delivery

"I have used galore before and was pleased with the products and service but this time my book was shipped through OnTrac shipping and paid for expedited shipping and it is now 3 days late and I'm still waiting even after calling and being assured my book was on the truck on the way to my house. The delivery is 100 percent OnTracs fault but I am disappointed in Valore for not using a better company or keeping on top of problems like this."

Fast and quick service

"My order arrived in a few days from the time I ordered. I appreciated the quickness as I needed my book for a class that has already began.

Carmen Matanane :)

Unreliable

"I placed and order before the semester began and was told it would take up to 12 days. On day ten I sent an email to the seller inquiring about a tracking number. I received a response claiming they didn't have the book even though I receive an email stating my book had shipped 10 days earlier. The prices might seem cheap, but be warned you might not get a book even after waiting 10 days. Obviously I was now behind on my class so I frantically searched for another book. And I found it for a very decent price and they rush delivered it at a very good price on AbeBooks.com. 5 days later I got my package. Needless to say I would not use Valore books again. "

my grand daughter

"MY Grand daughter loves this movie. It came really fast. In new condition. I will order from you again in the near future. Thank you so much."

Quicker delivery

"Need more delivery options."

Happy New customer!!

"First order through this site, with no problems. Bought used books that were basically brand new. I was showing my daughter how to save money on college textbooks, and I'm sure she's sold on this site as well!!!"

2016-02-06

"I never got the book I bought"

2016-02-06

the book is in perfect condition

"the book is good as expected"

wrong txt

"i had asked for the Supply Chain Logistics Management. 3rd edition, McGraw-Hill Irwin.
instead i received the 2nd edition. How do i correct this error?

Very good deals!!!

"I was surprised how cheap my book was, but I chose 2-5 shipping and the seller still hasn't sent and it's been 2 days. I kind of feel like he/she just took my money."

Can't Deliver On Time

"Paid extra for expedited (2-5 day) shipping and it's been 7 days with no sign of my order."

Book Not Delivered on Time

"They guaranteed delivery date of 7 days or less. It has been 14 days, and I still have not received the book."

Share ValoreBooks.com's store rating

ValoreBooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ValoreBooks.com is a merchant member
ValoreBooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,635 merchant members.