Write a review »

• Contact: customerservice@valorebooks.com
    • Phone: 888-825-6731
    • Customer Support: 888-825-6731
    • Business Hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST Mon - Fri

"ok, so i tried to rent a book for $54. It told me they could not charge my credit card because the address did not match the one on my credit card, which was false because i had that fixed and had just ordered a pair of shoes. But not only did they charge me and take the money off my card, they charged me twice! Then they left me no email, confirmation number or customer service number for them at all, i called and emailed them, no response. Luckily my bank put the money back on the card, thats pretty messed up they are scamming a bunch of college kids. Karma bitches!"

modified review This review was modified by wiliah on June 07 2013 05:58:54 PM

"WORST WEBSITE EVER! I ordered a book in January, but they sent me the wrong book. I kept on trying to get a return label but the link just kept sending me back to the home page. I contacted customer service a bunch of times and they never responded. meanwhile I needed the book for class so I had to spend another $70 at the bookstore. Then I got an email saying my rental was due back and finally gave me a return label. I put the wrong book that I was sent in the box with a note explaining that this was the book I was sent. They still charged me $100 because I sent the wrong book!!!! I contacted customer service and they didn't respond. Because of them I spent over $200 for one stupid book! Never use this website!"

modified review This review was modified by xkimboxcore on June 06 2013 09:51:25 AM

"I got a quote for a book $52.75 and shipped it off. It got delivered. Package Services Delivered May 30, 2013, 6:12 pm SALEM, OR 97302. According to their site, step 4, once we receive your items your payment will be issued. Today date is June 5th 2013. Where is my payment? I contacted them through email and they keep ignoring me. No reply as of yet. I will not be selling back any books on this useless site ever again. Do not make the same mistake as me! Don't trust them!"

modified review This review was modified by Collegekid57847 on June 05 2013 08:24:02 PM

"Renting books was way easier for me then buying. I love the services and adequate amount of time was given to send books back after my semester was over. I love it!"

modified review This review was modified by CarolusM on June 05 2013 11:50:36 AM

"Thank you so very much for letting me know. It was much better renting a book -- we've never done this before. Everything was great."

"VERY BAD, they were supposed to pay me for two books, they gave me two separate shipping labels to two different places, and after two weeks of trying to get a hold of them they claim that when they got one of the boxes that it was empty, of course it was the expensive book!! The post office assures me that it was properly delivered and if the box had been open that they would have noted that, VALORBOOKS screws students. Don't send them your books!!!"

modified review This review was modified by jbalasi on June 03 2013 05:37:35 PM

"I have sold my college books through valorebooks.com. They told me that it took at least 7-10 business days before I would hear anything. I shipped them off on 5/20/2013. Okay, so I patiently waited. I finally receive an email saying one shipment has been delivered, and guess what shipment it was? The cheapest which was $3.00. I contacted valorebooks.com through email wanting answers about my books and if they got to their destination. Well nothing! So I got back on valorebooks.com and looked at my tracking number on each package and I tracked them. Want to guess at something else? Yeah, they were delivered! But I still haven't heard anything from valorebooks.com! I really need the phone number to this place but it seems as if there is no number for them anywhere on the internet!! If I have too and don't get a response from them in at least 24 hours like promised, I will be making a small claims case! $155.00 is nothing to play with when you're a single mom of three kids. I will NOT be selling my books back to these people ever again!"

modified review This review was modified by BethStangRacer88 on June 03 2013 03:13:17 PM

"Very bad customer service and lack of organization. No phone number written on the website. I had to do a research just to find their number. Called 3 times and nobody answered. Left a voicemail, still never heard from them. Wrote an email to them 2 times and did not get a response. I had to use Twitter just to get somebody to notice me and help me out. Paid for the Expedited Mail for nothing. Supposedly 2-5 days, waited until the 9th day to tell me they are refunding my money because the package was apparently lost . Never using this company again. I DO NOT Recommend this to any one."

modified review This review was modified by MayMay1988 on May 31 2013 06:19:53 AM

"I rented a book way back in 2011. Returned it via their shipping process and forgot about it. Now I'm receiving calls from debt collectors on behalf of Valore Books. After sending numerous emails and filling out their contact us page numerous times without a response I googled for their phone number. I was basically informed by their manager that I never sent the book and since I didn't have a tracking number from 2 years ago I was SOL. I repurchased the book and sent it again. According to their website it was received 17 days ago. I'm still receiving calls from debt collectors.

DO NOT USE VALORE BOOKS

modified review This review was modified by gea78 on May 30 2013 12:01:18 PM

"My book arrived in a very short time by standard shipping. The book was in excellent condition and the price was right! Thanks!"

modified review This review was modified by shirleymchale on May 28 2013 04:35:50 PM

"I am VERY UNSATISFIED with them. After a very delayed delivery on most of my books, I received one that had been completely covered in coffee stains and I emailed their customer service (apparently emails are the only way they can be contacted) to ask about how I should deal with having received a damaged rental. After sending two emails, I still did not receive any response. When it came time for me to return the rental I was charged the full price of the book. I of course emailed them again to complain about the charge, but I doubt I'll get any type of response to that email either. DO NOT use them for rentals or purchases. You may have to spend a little more at another site, but it'll be worth the price for actual customer service."

modified review This review was modified by takahash90 on May 20 2013 12:01:59 PM

"Sold two textbooks to ValoreBooks for a total of about $90 in January 2013. Shipped the books as directed and a month later...nothing! I contacted them and was direced to a third party that they shipped my textbooks to....they said that they only received the $7 book and not the $83 book. Wrote 7 emails and made 23 phone calls to ValoreBooks and to this day (5/17/2013) I have never been contacted by them and have not received a penny for my textbooks. I have sold to Amazon and many other companies and have always been paid promptly.....this company is a total rip-off when it comes to paying for the books you sell them. STUDENTS BEWARE....DO NOT SELL TO THIS COMPANY....APPARENTLY THEY CONSIDER YOUR BOOKS A DONATION."

modified review This review was modified by JCIULSLACK on May 16 2013 07:38:28 AM

"The book was exactly as they described but the return process was the best ever!"

modified review This review was modified by lovering6 on May 15 2013 05:17:31 PM

H-Shanker-Rao's Avatar
Kansas City, KS

"I had a great transactions via ValoreBooks.com so far. Particularly with this order, there was little communication gap between ValoreBooks.com and warehouse but I they gave me benefit for their internal trouble. :)"

"I ordered a book about called Pharmacology Recall.It is about medical practice for Physicians, my son asked me to buy it for him.
After research in Google for the lowest price I found Valrebooks,I found the book for 0.01 Cent+3.99 shipping and handling..! It was the best offer because the price range from $1-35..!
It came after about 2 weeks in great condition like new..and better than my expectations I recommend anyone looking for books to buy from Valorebooks.If need any more books I will order them from them.

ValoreBooks.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ValoreBooks.com is not a merchant member
ValoreBooks.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!