Stores > ValoreBooks.com

Customer service: Rating 5.56/10 5.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.55/10 4.55/10

2016-07-15

Purposefully Overcharged me

"I forgot to return my book, fine I am going to be forced to purchase it. Valorebooks charged me for the full list price, even though they sell it new for half price.

Why did I never return the book, because it was the wrong book and Valorebooks never sent me a receipt. Meaning I couldn't login to my account with my order number. When returning books rolled around at the end of the semester, the textbook was still in its wrapper in the back of my closet. I finally got my order number when Valorebooks sent me an email about rental reminders.

Edit for more details then a spelling correction

This review was modified by rings48 on July 15 2016 08:43:36 AM
Rep reply posted Jul-25-2016

A rep from ValoreBooks.com, valorebooks.com, has responded

“Hi there Rings48! We're sorry to hear you were charged a late fee. Unfortunately, those fees are charged when the book is not returned by its due date. We encourage our customers to contact us prior to their due date if they're having trouble accessing their account online and returning their books. If you need any further assistance with your rental return, please let us know! ”

2016-07-07

Thanks for great service.

"I got a B+ out the class it was really hard. "

This review was modified by Omanica on July 07 2016 02:49:10 PM

2016-07-06

Blame the Customer

"I rented a book from Valore and when the time came to return it, I downloaded the printed label, attached it to the box, and sent it back. Only they claim they never received it. I gave them the tracking number, they said it was the wrong number. I gave them the address where it was sent to, they said it was the wrong address. Look, I only send it to the place YOU put on the damn label. But sure, blame the customer. Great way to earn repeat business."

Rep reply posted Jul-07-2016

A rep from ValoreBooks.com, valorebooks.com, has responded

“Our apologies for any inconvenience! ValoreBooks provides prepaid labels for each and every item in an order. This is because not all rentals return to the same location for processing. Sometimes, if the customer uses the wrong label for the wrong book, the return delivers to the wrong warehouse. In those cases, we ask the customer to contact us for further assistance so that we can make sure the correct seller retrieves their property. Again, we apologize for any confusion and inconvenience this has caused you. Please contact us at customerservice@valore.com. We'd be happy to have a representative help you with this order! ”

2016-07-01

Takers

"Not only did they charge me $200 for a book I returned by now I'm waiting for my account to be refunded
Which is going to take a while
After I was told it would be within 24 hours by TWO employees
After calling a third time
The lady acted as if everything was fine , I was overreacting . And then she told me that was an "error" but I will get my money back
I've orders so many books from here over the years but after this one I might never look to this place

This review was modified by jasmine22 on July 01 2016 07:19:23 AM
Rep reply posted Jul-05-2016

A rep from ValoreBooks.com, valorebooks.com, has responded

“Hi there Jasmine22! Our apologies for any inconvenience. The tracking information we provided for this return was not used therefore the system automatically charged a late fee for this order. When the tracking still hadn't updated by the newly extended due date, the full replacement cost was charged. A representative will contact you to get your return information for this order so that we may refund any necessary fees! Again, we apologize for any inconvenience. ”

great service

"I will definitely rent again. Fast delivery and no problems returning book"

This review was modified by jnunez91 on June 21 2016 03:14:01 PM

2016-06-21

Great experience. The books they send out are well taken care of. I recieved it on time and it was really easy to return.

"I had a great experience through valorebooks. They keep their books in great condition. When I received a "used book" I thought it would of had some damage but it was really like new. I received it I time and the return process was really easy! I will definitely refere then to friends and family and I will be using them again as well"

This review was modified by Classysabby08 on June 24 2016 11:29:27 AM

Ripped off

"Sent four books back when I rented, they claimed they only received one. Total Ripoff."

This review was modified by Bunch27 on June 21 2016 09:46:16 AM
Rep reply posted Jun-24-2016

A rep from ValoreBooks.com, valorebooks.com, has responded

“I've looked into Bunch27 and it looks like there was a mix up with your prepaid labels. Unfortunately, your books were sent to the wrong location. A representative will contact you shortly to resolve your order! Our apologies for any inconvenience. ”

2016-06-19

Satisfied customer

"Excellent service, great price, valuable resouce"

This review was modified by ericebaker on June 23 2016 08:34:36 AM

2016-06-09

Horrible textbook buyer

"I've sent multiple shipments to this company and every time they select certain books from the shipment and won't pay for them. Please do not let them rip you off like they did me!"

Rep reply posted Jun-23-2016

A rep from ValoreBooks.com, valorebooks.com, has responded

“Hello. We apologize to hear that your item was not accepted for purchase by the buyer. Unfortunately, the condition of your item did not meet the standards upon arrival. When this occurs, the customer is sent an email automatically informing of the current status of the book and allowing the customer time to request their unaccepted item be returned at no additional charge. Allowing for processing and transit delays, the item will deliver back to the customer within 30 days. At any point during that time, a customer may request the tracking information attached for that return. Again we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

2016-06-08

Best Choice for Books!

"I was VERY please with renting my book from Valore Books. I needed a book for a college course and needed it fast. They sent the order and I got the book before my college course stared. It was in band new condition and I was SO happy that they sent me return postage so I could send the book back.
If someone needs a book at a cheap rate and needs it ASAP- THIS is the way to go! I will definitely be using them again! As a single mom.... I know the pain of having to get expensive books for school. This was just so aweseome and I'm so thankful I had this a my choice for reliable books. Thanks!

2016-06-08

So Easy!

"This entire process was incredibly easy! I had never rented a text book before; but with one click my text was sent to my house in a timely manner. The book was in great condition, too. When I was finished with my class, I just printed my return label, packed the book in a box, and dropped it off at the UPS counter inside my nearby Staples. All for under $25! You can't beat that, thanks Valore Bioks.!!"

2016-05-25

"Book came in promised timeline and in condition."

2016-05-25

Good for the money!!

"My books came through regular mail very fast. Books were in excellent condition, one new and one used, used one no writing and no torn or worn pages. Overall I'm very happy with ValoreBooks. I will be returning next semester."

This review was modified by Racquell on May 25 2016 07:21:59 AM

2016-05-24

better than Cheggs

"I loved valore books, always have cheaper books than Cheggs in good condition. This is my go to place when I need a book for school. Feels good saving money."

This review was modified by Ilsejdt on May 24 2016 11:11:06 AM

2016-05-23

Rental book debit card charged full price

"Valore books said that I would pay $31 for a rental book. Then my debit card was charged $100 and when I contacted them they told me it was the seller- who I cant get the phone number for?!...The fact that there is not one company accountable is ridiculous."

This review was modified by angrycustomer37 on May 23 2016 07:54:26 AM
Rep reply posted Jun-02-2016

A rep from ValoreBooks.com, valorebooks.com, has responded

“Hi there! We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We can certainly refund that charge for you and investigate further. Please contact customerservice@valore.com with your order number. We'll be more than happy to help!

Share ValoreBooks.com's store rating

ValoreBooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ValoreBooks.com is a merchant member
ValoreBooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,533 merchant members.