Stores > ValoreBooks.com

Customer service: Rating 4.70/10 4.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.82/10 3.82/10

2016-05-01

GET IT TOGETHER

"My terrible experience with you started on March 17 and is not yet resolved. You sent me the wrong textbook, then you gave me a media mail label to return a book that I paid extra to ship quickly. The book was delivered back to you, finally, this past Friday. I have complained several times to no avail, and now you are emailing me a return label for a book I NEVER RECIEVED. I am waiting for a complete refund that is LONG OVERDUE and you are unaware of my complaints of the past 6 weeks, do you check any of this out?"

2016-04-29

Very Satisfied with the delivery

"This book arrived in the estimated time. Very happy with the transaction"

2016-04-29

Awesome way to save dough!

"I got my book about a week ahead of time and it was in almost new condition. The price plus tax and shipping was cheaper than offered elsewhere, which is pretty awesome for cash-strapped students. And return shipping is free! Internet + textbooks + rental = the greatest invention since sliced bread!!"

2016-04-28

"Took a week to get the book in the mail."

2016-04-25

Omg!!!!

"I was so pleased with the service and delivery of my book. The price was so low, I thought it was a hoax. But to my surprise my book showed up in a timely fashion in mint condition."

2016-04-25

Never received book

"I never received my order!"

2016-04-24

Awesome....only

"The only issue I had was that I couldn't use a card that expired this year even if it was in December. My book had to be returned in August which obviously is before December so I didn't understand why I couldn't use that card. Other then that I had a good experience no problems at all and the book was in good shape."

2016-04-22

"It arrived on time in condition described"

2016-04-21

ordered 3 weeks later no book!

"Still waiting on my book, got an email that it was shipped the next day but not to be concerned until the 21st and today is the 21st! still no book."

2016-04-21

Still not here! Even after seller promised to re-ship due to problem with their shipper

"The book didn't arrive. I made an inquiry. Apparently, Valore isn't the actual seller. The seller was the ATY store. The responded to my inquiry and said that it was the fault of their shipping partner and that they would resend it. I didn't receive the book. As of two minutes ago, valor promised a refund in 2-5 days. "

2016-04-21

"Quick service and quality product."

Word twist

"The book that was sent had pages that were backwards, upside down and off sequence. "

2016-04-20

Slow shipping

"I ordered this on the 6th. It's now the 20th and the book has not arrived. If you need your book for this semester, I'd look somewhere else. I literally could have walked to their store and gotten my book in less time. Not pleased."

2016-04-19

Disappointed

"I paid for expedited shipping for 2-4 days . 11 days later I received the book when I no longer need it. I never heard directly from seller . They just kept sending links to valorebooks. And of course there is no phone number to contact them so I couldn't explain my problem. I wanted at least a refund for the extra shipping cost. "

2016-04-19

CHEM LOVE

"I received my textbook timely. Recommended to my lab partner, and will definitely use these services again. Just finished my final and will be returning my book this week."

Share ValoreBooks.com's store rating

ValoreBooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ValoreBooks.com is a merchant member
ValoreBooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,612 merchant members.