• Address: 268 Summer Street | Suite 502 | Boston, MA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.84/10 4.84/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.46/10 4.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.91/10 3.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.15/10 4.15/10

"Expedited shipping shipped on time. Thank you for quick shipping. "

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Hi there! Glad to hear you were able to find the book you needed on our site!”

"I was able to find a rare fist edition of a book I wasn't sure even existed in print, say nothing of hard cover. It was not only available! it was a hard cover copy in really good condition for something printed in 1959 not some edited to useless re print. I can honestly say 'm thrilled by the wide range of first editions and one of a kind out of print books I was able to find on your site. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

"I'm extremely satisfied with ValoreBooks. Most books that I'm searching or need for middle school kids I purchase books at a reasonable price.

Thank you!

"Found what I needed at an awesome price and received it quickly."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Thank you maricassada! Our biggest priority at ValoreBooks is to help our customers find the books they need at prices that will not break the bank”

"We haven't rec the book as yet- you are somewhat early in
asking for an opinion. The purchase process was ideal.

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“We're happy to hear that you have found the process for purchasing your book smooth and pain-free! I see that your order has been shipped and is in transit to you now. If at any point you have concerns about your shipment, you may certainly contact your seller directly for updates. Simply log into your account and click the "Contact Seller" button. Your seller will respond within 48 business hours.”

"Received textbook quickly and just as described."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Hi there! We are happy to hear that you were able to take advantage of the selection of our marketplace. Thank you for the feedback!”

"I didn't get mybbook. I was sent an email saying that it was no longer available hours after I placed my order and paid for expedited shipping. "

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Hello! We would like to offer our sincere apologies that your seller had to cancel your order. ValoreBooks is a marketplace connecting independent sellers with buyers across the country. With the volume of books being ordered at any time, sometimes our website does not update the amount in the seller's inventory until after an order is placed. As a result, a customer might have ordered a book that is in fact no longer in stock. When this happens, our sellers try their best to cancel the order right away so that the customer has the time to purchase the item they need from another seller. The pending authorization placed on your card has been reversed. ValoreBooks would like to apologize again for this inconvenience. A representative will contact you shortly to clarify your cancellation and assist you with getting the book you need.”

"Easy quick and great service."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Thank you carabryant5! ValoreBooks does its best to make sure our customers find their experience on our site satisfactory, including a diligent customer service team that is available and ready to answer any of your questions!”

"Used book in great condition and delivered quickly"

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Hi there! We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with the condition of your book and your experience on our marketplace. We look forward to working with you again!”

"Quick and easy best prices anywhere!"

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Hi jarokoro! Thank you for sharing! We really appreciate your feedback.”

"Being in Hawaii I've had some previous issues with book rentals...they ship the book on a boat and I don't have the book for 1/2 my rental time. Pending acceptable delivery time, I would give Valore books 5 stars for ease of ordering and reasonable prices/shipping."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

"I still have not received my book, I paid extra for the expedited shipping, I would like a refund on the money I spent for this shipping. I paid an extra $6.00 for this 2-3 day service and I could have just paid a normal fee. "

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“ValoreBooks would like to apologize on behalf of your seller that you have not received the books in the time that you needed them. We understand that in the textbook industry, timeliness is of the utmost importance and even during peak periods, we do our best to ensure that our sellers adhere to these standards as well. We will contact your seller directly and if a resolution cannot be provided, ValoreBooks will refund you for this order and assist you with placing another so that you may receive the book you need. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you and thank you for alerting us to this situation”

"I haven't received the book yet but I got it really cheap and I was surprised by how fast it shipped"

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“We're happy to hear that you have found the process for purchasing your book smooth and pain-free! I see that your order has been shipped and according to tracking, should be delivered to you today. You may monitor this delivery by singing into your ValoreBooks account on our homepage; just click the "My Account" tab and enter your order number and email/last name. You will be able to view your tracking information there.”

"great prices, all that is awesome. but when i order expedited shipping on thursday and it isn't shipping until tuesday."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Hi p1bump! Thank you for your feedback. Your order has been shipped and is in transit to you now. If at any point you have concerns about your shipment, you may certainly contact your seller directly for updates. Simply log into your account and click the "Contact Seller" button. Your seller will respond within 48 business hours.”

"It's a quick and easy way to get books at a GREAT price! Any time I think of a book that I want to read, I check Valorebooks.com first"

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“ValoreBooks is delighted to hear that you have continued to find your experience on our marketplace successful. We love to hear that our returning customers find our site as useful now as they did when first ordering with us!”

ValoreBooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ValoreBooks.com is a merchant member
ValoreBooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,866 merchant members.