• ValoreBooks.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.13/10 6.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.91/10 4.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.71/10 4.71/10

"Thanks for the quick service!"

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Thank you! We're glad to hear we were able to help you find everything you needed!”

"The textbook I wanted was said to be in stock by a certain third party company. I ordered the book, and the next day received an email saying the company had cancelled the order because the book was out of stock. ValoreBooks.com still showed that book as in stock. Very frustrating. I didn't know if I could trust any other of ValoreBooks's third party sellers, and I need that book asap, so I went to Amazon because I've never had a problem with them or their third parties. A bit more money, but at least the book is already shipping to me."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“We would like to offer our sincere apologies that your seller had to cancel your order. ValoreBooks is a marketplace connecting independent sellers with buyers across the country. With the volume of books being ordered at any time, sometimes our website does not update the amount in the seller's inventory until after an order is placed. As a result, a customer might have ordered a book that is in fact no longer in stock. When this happens, our sellers try their best to cancel the order right away so that the customer has the time to purchase the item they need from another seller. ValoreBooks would like to apologize again for this inconvenience. A representative will contact you shortly to clarify your cancellation and assist you with getting the book you need. Thank you for your feedback!”

"It's hard to give a rating of a transaction before it is com0lete. I ordered my book yesterday, how can I judge your service until I receive the ordered item (s)? Your annoying emails will generate a negative rating from me unless I have the ordered item (s) already."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Hi! We send the link automatically when an order has been placed so that our customers always have a way to leave us feedback. Let us know what you think of your books and your experience with our site when you have the chance!”

"I needed it asap. I ordered it on a Friday,and hot it on Monday!! A+++"

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Happy to hear that you received your book quickly! Our sellers understand that in the textbook industry, timeliness is of the utmost importance and ship order within 48 business hours of receiving them.”

"VALOREBOOKS IS A QUICK AND CHEAP WAY TO RENT OR BUY TEXTBOOKS. "

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Thanks stacygardea for the wonderful review! We're happy to hear you were able to take advantage of all of the features offered on our site!”

"Will never use again, should have stuck with Amazon. Two days after I order, i get an e mail saying I will not receive one book. 17 days since I ordered and I'm still waiting for another book. Granted, it says it may take up to another 6 days - but what's the value in that? The two or three dollars I saved with yall, using ground, I'd have had my books with Amazon, using ground in 3-5 days. Instead, again, 17 days and waiting.

I tried to see if yall could compete with Amazon, and it was a massive fail.

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Hello ben_dag. I'm sorry to hear that your books could not be delivered to you. ValoreBooks regrets that we could not help fulfill your order in the time you needed. A representative will contact you shortly to present further options regarding this order. We will do our best to make sure you receive the books you need.”

"It was very easy n quick. I dont buy anything on line for fear of hackers so I was afraid to disclose my credit card info, but hopefully your website is secure. Thanks again for making it easier for me, the prices are affordable too."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“We're happy to hear that you were able to quickly and easily find the book you needed! At ValoreBooks, our customers are our first priority. We continuously strive to keep our purchase process simple and our prices low. Rest assured your card info is safe. Not even our representatives have access to it! All actions requiring payment information must be initiated by the customer.”

"The promotion for free shipping was not followed through on."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“I sincerely apologize for the confusion and inconvenience this has caused you. Freeshipping.com is a company that advertises on our website. While we have partnered with FreeShipping.com for advertisement purposes, ValoreBooks is not affiliated with this company. At this time, ValoreBooks offers free shipping on our sellback orders and the return of rentals at the time they are due back to their sellers. We do understand this may cause some confusion for our customers. If you are ever unsure of something on our site, please feel free to contact us at customerservice@valorebooks.com and a representative will be able to clarify any of our policies and practices. For more information regarding FreeShipping.com, please visit their website here https://www.freeshipping.com/site/contactus_nm.asp?ref=nc”

"Havent received the item yet but was processed quickly."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Glad to hear that you are satisfied with your experience ordering with ValoreBooks! I see that your order has been shipped with tracking information. You can monitor the progress of your shipment via your ValoreBooks account. Simply log in using the "My Account" tab on our homepage!”

"Great price and fast service!"

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! We do our best at ValoreBooks to provide our customers with a quick and easy way to find the books they need at very affordable prices!”

"Quick and easy the only thing i didnt like is the fact I had to pay for shipping and how long the standard shipping takes

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Hello there! We apologize for any inconvenience the wait has caused you. When ValoreBooks.com sends an order notification to the seller, the seller has 48 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) to confirm and ship the order. As a marketplace connecting buyers and sellers from across the country, ValoreBooks does not directly maintain or ship books sold on our site; our sellers ship orders directly and adhere to the industry standard transit times listed below:

Standard mail: 4-14 business days. In rare instances, standard mail can take up to 21 business days to arrive ; $3.95
Priority mail: 3-5 business days. In rare instances, priority mail can take up to 7 business days to arrive ; $6.95

If you ever have any questions or concerns, send us an email at customerservice@valore.com. Our reps are available to assist!”

"Book was exactly as listed it was said to be like new and it was- no marks on it whatsoever

Fast shipping

Could not be more pleased with the transaction

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“ValoreBooks sincerely appreciates your feedback however we cannot take all of the credit. Please share your positive experience with your seller as well! Simply follow these instructions and click the "Please Leave Feedback for this order" link in the e-mail. You will be directed to our site to leave feedback for the seller.
1. Click My Account on the top of our homepage.
2. Enter your order # and e-mail address or last name.
3. Click the "Leave Feedback" button.
4. An e-mail will be sent, enabling you to leave feedback”

"Fast and easy service. The books arrived in stated condition."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Thanks for your feedback! We do our best at ValoreBooks to make sure our sellers are offering quality products with speedy service!”

"Happy with the purchase & delivery. I definitely would buy from the seller again. "

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Hello anabelhndz! ValoreBooks loves to hear that our customers are satisfied with their experience and will return to our marketplace for their textbook needs. We are glad that we are able to provide you with the books and service you need!”

" This was an order, through ValoreBooks, of two books from two different booksellers. I received an immediate (automated) response from ValoreBooks telling me that my order was being "confirmed," whatever that means.
Now, nearly two days later, I have yet to hear anything more, neither from ValoreBooks nor directly from either of the individual booksellers (academybooks & Mediastore12345). If it takes this long for the booksellers even to make a minimal acknowledgement that they have received my order, I now have little expectation of their commitment to timely customer service.
I have no way of knowing who is doing the foot-dragging here --- ValoreBooks being slow in forwarding my order to the individual sellers, or those sellers both taking their own sweet time.
I'm still waiting.

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“We apologize to hear you haven't received your shipment email. These emails are auto-generated and are sometimes filtered into spam folders if the customer has not added ValoreBooks to their address book. According to our records, your item was shipped yesterday. A representative will contact you shortly to explain further.”

Share ValoreBooks.com's store rating

ValoreBooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ValoreBooks.com is a merchant member
ValoreBooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,851 merchant members.