• ValoreBooks.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.31/10 6.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.92/10 5.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.17/10 5.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.28/10 5.28/10

"I received the book quickly and it was in the promised condition. I am very satisfied."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Thanks for your feedback! We do our best at ValoreBooks to make sure our sellers are offering quality products with speedy service!”

"It was a very easy process to find the book I needed and it was great to see they had such good prices. Textbooks are so expensive, so I'm glad I found their site as I have a while yet before I am done with graduate school."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“ValoreBooks sincerely appreciates that you have been able to take advantage of the selection offered on our site. We understand that students are busy managing their lives and educations and should not have to worry about the cost of their books on top of that. We try our best to make sure that our customers find everything they need to have a successful learning experience. Thanks for your feedback!”

"I ordered the book, and immediately was informed that my order had been cancelled due to the book not being available... Why was it even an option?"

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Our apologies that your seller was not able to confirm and ship your order to you. Unfortunately, the volume of orders coming in means the website might update with the correct inventory numbers after an order is already placed. Our sellers try their best to cancel the order right away so that the transaction reverses and the customer has the time to purchase the item they need from another seller. ValoreBooks would like to apologize again for this inconvenience. A representative will contact you shortly to clarify your cancellation and assist you with getting the book you need.”

"the ordering of book is easy.."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Glad to know that you have found the process for purchasing books through our marketplace efficient!”

"ValoreBooks.com had the best rental deal for my ENG 122 class. The book, however, was not exactly in the "Good" condition that Valore described (it was rather worn and reeked of someone's dorm sock drawer). But I can't complain too much considering the fact that I rented for $15 what the campus bookstore wanted to sell me for $100."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Thank you! As a marketplace, ValoreBooks is able to provide our customers with the books they need at the best prices. Our sellers, located all over the country, are able to ship orders as quickly as possible.”

"Great easy to use site that had everything I needed

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Thank you! ValoreBooks.com continues to evolve and improve its online presence so that our customers easily find the books they need. As a marketplace, we are able to provide our customers with the books they need at the best prices. We bring many sellers together to assure variety of items.”

"Very quick and easy to use to find book needed."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! We at ValoreBooks understand that in the textbook industry, timeliness is of the utmost importance. We have made the ordering process as efficient as possible and encourage our sellers to ship orders within 48 business hours of order placement to make sure our customers receive the books they need in a timely manner.”

"Hasnt gotta approve. I think this is a scam i want my money back."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Our apologies for any worry! When ValoreBooks.com sends an order notification to the seller, the seller has 48 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) to confirm the order. Many of our sellers will confirm orders well within that timeframe so as to ship items the day they were placed. If a seller does not ship an order within the initial 2 business days, ValoreBooks will cancel the order automatically so that the charge on your credit/debit card will reverse and the customer can use the funds to purchase another book. A representative will contact you to explain further.”

"I received my book in fairly good time, but I was sent emails that alarmed me and made me think my book was not delivered to me. Otherwise, good service and got the correct book."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we can improve our services for you. Please check back to see even more incredible things to come on our site!”

"You said it delivered but it didn't "

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Our apologies for the confusion. According to the tracking information in your ValoreBooks account online, your book is in transit to you now. A representative will contact you to assist you with tracking this order.”

"I needed this book for my online college class. I purchased the book Monday 5/18. I paid extra money for quick shipping which supposed to be 2-3 days. I didn't get the book until Friday afternoon 5/22. That is 4 days. I am now behind on my college studies and am unable to attend a family function today (Sunday 5/24). I take online classes due to my 2 job work schedule. Not having the book in time has caused me delays. I should be entitled to a refund of the shipping money"

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Our apologies for the confusion and the wait! Expedited shipping may take up to 7 business days to deliver depending on any transit delays the shipping carrier may experience. According to tracking, your book delivered to you on 05/22/15. A representative will contact you shortly to confirm that this delivery was successful. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience.”

"Great service...I'm not sure what is considered a "valid comment," but since you wouldn't accept my quick 4-word all-positive comment, here is one that's longer, but not as positive. Why are you requiring me to write more than I have time for? "

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! We value any suggestions for improvements that our customers may give us. ValoreBooks continues to improve our services to provide our customers with the service and products they need to have a successful learning experience.”

"I paid for expedited shipping, because it clearly stated 2 days. I need to do my assignment, and it has been 3 business days and Monday is a holiday. My assignment is due Monday."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“We apologize for the confusion, however your account shows that chose regular expedited shipping and not second-day with this order. Expedited shipping will usually deliver between 3-5 business days however sometimes depending on the distance between the shipping address and the warehouse location, the book may take 7 days to deliver. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.”

"The books had a few notes on the pages, which doesn't bother me at all. The books were in great shape...no rips or tears."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Thanks for your feedback marinaveslievski! We do our best to ensure our sellers are providing quality products for a quality learning experience!”

"It was very easy to find the book i was looking for. And byfar was the cheapest. "

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Thank you Tvargas55 for your feedback! Between the larger book companies and the smaller independent sellers operating through our marketplace, you're sure to find everything you need to have a successful semester!”

Share ValoreBooks.com's store rating

ValoreBooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ValoreBooks.com is a merchant member
ValoreBooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.