Stores > ValoreBooks.com

Customer service: Rating 4.69/10 4.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.94/10 3.94/10

2016-06-21

great service

"I will definitely rent again. Fast delivery and no problems returning book"

This review was modified by jnunez91 on June 21 2016 03:14:01 PM

2016-06-21

Ripped off

"Sent four books back when I rented, they claimed they only received one. Total Ripoff."

This review was modified by Bunch27 on June 21 2016 09:46:16 AM
Rep reply posted Jun-24-2016

A rep from ValoreBooks.com, valorebooks.com, has responded

“I've looked into Bunch27 and it looks like there was a mix up with your prepaid labels. Unfortunately, your books were sent to the wrong location. A representative will contact you shortly to resolve your order! Our apologies for any inconvenience. ”

2016-06-19

Satisfied customer

"Excellent service, great price, valuable resouce"

This review was modified by ericebaker on June 23 2016 08:34:36 AM

2016-06-09

Horrible textbook buyer

"I've sent multiple shipments to this company and every time they select certain books from the shipment and won't pay for them. Please do not let them rip you off like they did me!"

Rep reply posted Jun-23-2016

A rep from ValoreBooks.com, valorebooks.com, has responded

“Hello. We apologize to hear that your item was not accepted for purchase by the buyer. Unfortunately, the condition of your item did not meet the standards upon arrival. When this occurs, the customer is sent an email automatically informing of the current status of the book and allowing the customer time to request their unaccepted item be returned at no additional charge. Allowing for processing and transit delays, the item will deliver back to the customer within 30 days. At any point during that time, a customer may request the tracking information attached for that return. Again we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

2016-06-08

Best Choice for Books!

"I was VERY please with renting my book from Valore Books. I needed a book for a college course and needed it fast. They sent the order and I got the book before my college course stared. It was in band new condition and I was SO happy that they sent me return postage so I could send the book back.
If someone needs a book at a cheap rate and needs it ASAP- THIS is the way to go! I will definitely be using them again! As a single mom.... I know the pain of having to get expensive books for school. This was just so aweseome and I'm so thankful I had this a my choice for reliable books. Thanks!

2016-06-08

So Easy!

"This entire process was incredibly easy! I had never rented a text book before; but with one click my text was sent to my house in a timely manner. The book was in great condition, too. When I was finished with my class, I just printed my return label, packed the book in a box, and dropped it off at the UPS counter inside my nearby Staples. All for under $25! You can't beat that, thanks Valore Bioks.!!"

2016-05-25

"Book came in promised timeline and in condition."

2016-05-25

Good for the money!!

"My books came through regular mail very fast. Books were in excellent condition, one new and one used, used one no writing and no torn or worn pages. Overall I'm very happy with ValoreBooks. I will be returning next semester."

This review was modified by Racquell on May 25 2016 07:21:59 AM

2016-05-24

better than Cheggs

"I loved valore books, always have cheaper books than Cheggs in good condition. This is my go to place when I need a book for school. Feels good saving money."

This review was modified by Ilsejdt on May 24 2016 11:11:06 AM

2016-05-23

Rental book debit card charged full price

"Valore books said that I would pay $31 for a rental book. Then my debit card was charged $100 and when I contacted them they told me it was the seller- who I cant get the phone number for?!...The fact that there is not one company accountable is ridiculous."

This review was modified by angrycustomer37 on May 23 2016 07:54:26 AM
Rep reply posted Jun-02-2016

A rep from ValoreBooks.com, valorebooks.com, has responded

“Hi there! We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We can certainly refund that charge for you and investigate further. Please contact customerservice@valore.com with your order number. We'll be more than happy to help!

2016-05-21

Master of public speaking

"The book came in perfect condition. It was shipped quickly and had easy return labels. great rental price."

2016-05-20

Just What I Needed!

"Fast Shipping, Reasonable Shipping costs, and the right product. Thank you, Valorebooks Vendors! "

2016-05-17

Terrible

"I returned my rental early for a refund because I didn't need the book. I tried to contact the seller to ask if he had received it, but I never got a reply. Now here I am with 2 weeks left until my books are due and I don't have the book and neither does the seller. I'm probably going to get stuck paying the price as if I bought the book and I don't even have it. Never getting books from here again!"

Rep reply posted Jun-02-2016

A rep from ValoreBooks.com, valorebooks.com, has responded

“We'd be happy to take a look into that for you. When you have the chance, please open a support ticket at customerservice@valore.com so that a representative can assist you further!

2016-05-16

GREAT TRANSACTION

"Book was on time and in great shape. Will look for books on your site in the future."

2016-05-13

VERY BEST OPTION TO SAVE LOTS OF LOOT ON TEXTBOOKS

"I forgot how much college text books cost, but finding a book "rental" site is awesome! You are definitely book-marked for future college text book needs! "

Share ValoreBooks.com's store rating

ValoreBooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ValoreBooks.com is a merchant member
ValoreBooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,565 merchant members.