• Address: 268 Summer Street | Suite 502 | Boston, MA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.37/10 5.37/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.87/10 4.87/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.78/10 4.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.66/10 4.66/10

"I have ordered several books from Valore in the last 2 years- prompt delivery, excellent service and wonderful communication-
thank you!

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“ValoreBooks is delighted to hear that you have continued to find your experience on our marketplace successful. We love to hear that our returning customers find our site as useful now as they did when first ordering with us!”

"Answered my question very quickly."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Thanks for your feedback! Our customer service department does its best to quickly address our customers concerns so that there is no worry regarding any part of the order process. We look forward to working with you again!”

"Frustrated that it claims it will take a certain number of days to ship but then once you pay you find out that it will take longer because you have to wait an additional 48 hours (or possibly more) for the item to even process. I would have never ordered this had I known the product I need probably will not even arrive by the time I need it to. I even paid for expedited shipping which I then found out was a waste of money due to the additional two days I have to add to my shipping. "

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Hi there! I apologize for the wait for your order. ValoreBooks gives our sellers 48 hours to confirm an order however many of our sellers will confirm orders the day they are placed. If your order cannot be confirmed in that time, we will auto-cancel the order so that you can place a new order and not have to waste any more time. Again, we apologize for this inconvenience. A representative will contact you shortly to present you with more options regarding your order.”

"Ordering was fast and easy. I will order again. "

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Hello treestandiferd! ValoreBooks loves to hear that our customers are satisfied with their experience and will return to our marketplace for their textbook needs. We are glad that we are able to provide you with the books and service you need!”

"I'm very glad I found this website, one website wanted over $100 just to rent the book! I'm super excited that you guys exist! Your prices I can handle. I'm very happy!"

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“ValoreBooks sincerely appreciates that you have been able to take advantage of the selection offered on our site. We understand that students are busy managing their lives and educations and should not have to worry about the cost of their books on top of that. We try our best to make sure that our customers find everything they need to have a successful learning experience. Thanks for your feedback!”

"I like their search features that you type in the title of the book and it will search it for you. Not a lot of drop down menus. Very user friendly and the options for rent/buy is right in front of you."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! ValoreBooks.com continues to evolve and improve its interface so that our customers can quickly and easily find the books they need. We will continue to do our best to provide you with the products and services to support your textbook needs!”

"Vendor confirmed order quickly and kept me posted as to its status. Order arrived several days earlier than initially scheduled."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“ValoreBooks sincerely appreciates your feedback! Please share your positive experience with your seller as well! Simply follow these instructions and click the "Please Leave Feedback for this order" link in the e-mail. You will be directed to our site to leave feedback for the seller.
1. Click My Account on the top of our homepage.
2. Enter your order # and e-mail address or last name.
3. Click the "Leave Feedback" button.
4. An e-mail will be sent, enabling you to leave feedback”

"very quick response and notice"

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“We're happy to hear that we were able to help you find the book you needed!”

"Will do for an online course. ICD-9 Manual was a little pricey for it's condition. Overall satisfied."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Thank you for choosing ValoreBooks! We will continue to do our best to provide you with the books you need at even better prices!”

"Very fast, had exactly what I was looing for and shipped it with no problems."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your positive experience! We are happy to hear that you were able to quickly and easily find the book you needed on our site. We look forward to your next visit!”

"Came quick and packaged well!"

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Our biggest priority is to help our customers find the books they need at prices that will not break the bank, and to deliver these items to you in time for classes. Thank you for choosing ValoreBooks!”

"Fast Shipping and even though the book said that condition was "used" it was practically intact.

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Thank you for choosing ValoreBooks! We're happy to hear we were able to help you find the book you needed!”

mpj

" The website is well organized making it easy to find items with a simple, secure check out. Loved it."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

"Ordered 2 DVDs. First one from dvdsellerunlimited came quickly. It was described as very good condition, It was not in very good condition. The cover was very worn and the DVD was marked up. It does play through without skipping but it was not in the condition described. The second DVD tool longer to get here but was in mint condition both inside and out. This one was from SellBackYourBook. "

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“We truly appreciate your feedback! We do apologize that your first DVD did not reach you in the condition specified at the time of your purchase. If you would like to return this item for a full refund, you may do so by clicking the Return Item for Refund blue hyperlink in your ValoreBooks account or you can contact us customerservice@valore.com. You can also share your experience with your seller directly by following these instructions and click the "Please Leave Feedback for this order" link in the e-mail. You will be directed to our site to leave feedback for the seller.
1. Click My Account on the top of our homepage.
2. Enter your order # and e-mail address or last name.
3. Click the "Leave Feedback" button.
4. An e-mail will be sent, enabling you to leave feedback

We are happy to hear that your second DVD was delivered in much better condition. Thank you for choosing ValoreBooks!”

"Easy and shipped quickly!"

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“We're happy to hear that you were able to quickly and easily find the book you needed! We look forward to working with you again in the future!”

ValoreBooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ValoreBooks.com is a merchant member
ValoreBooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,898 merchant members.