• Address: 268 Summer Street | Suite 502 | Boston, MA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.06/10 6.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.58/10 5.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.21/10 5.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.60/10 5.60/10

"Takes forever to deliver, already a week behind in class."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Our apologies for the delay! Standard shipping will usually deliver within 4-14 business days. According to tracking, your book did just that! Let us know if there was a problem with the delivery and we can assist you further!”

"The delivery was quick and the book was in great condition! I am a satisfied customer."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“ValoreBooks sincerely appreciates your feedback however we cannot take all of the credit. Please share your positive experience with your seller as well! Simply follow these instructions and click the "Please Leave Feedback for this order" link in the e-mail. You will be directed to our site to leave feedback for the seller.
1. Click My Account on the top of our homepage.
2. Enter your order # and e-mail address or last name.
3. Click the "Leave Feedback" button.
4. An e-mail will be sent, enabling you to leave feedback”

"vroom vroom botta boom boom"

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“I'm going to take a wild guess that your review means you successfully found, ordered, and received the book you needed quickly and easily! Thanks a bunch for letting us know that your experience working with ValoreBooks has been a good one!”

"Didn't really have any problems. Thank you."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Hi there adrake! Thank you for visiting ValoreBooks's marketplace! We are glad to hear we were able to help you find the book you needed!”

"The book was not wrapped in plastic and i dont see the access code that is supposed to come with it."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Unfortunately, none of the rentals sold through the ValoreBooks marketplace are guaranteed to come with supplemental materials. Most rentals have been used previously by other students and many access codes are only good for a one time use. Although the title of the book may state that the supplemental material is included, due to copyright laws we as a company cannot legally change the title to say that the supplemental materials are not included. We ask our customers to carefully read the seller's notes to confirm if access codes will accompany their rentals. If these codes are a necessity, we suggest contacting that seller directly by clicking the "Contact Seller" button underneath the seller's notes.”

"I really enjoy ordering from galore books"

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Hello aallison555! ValoreBooks loves to receive feedback from our returning customers! We are glad that we are still able to provide you with the books and service you need to forward your education!”

"I actually got the book I needed a day early! That means a lot when class is in session on line and the college bookstore contractor can get it in a week ...Maybe.... Thanks for helping me with this problem!"

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Happy to hear that you received your book quickly! Our sellers understand that in the textbook industry, timeliness is of the utmost importance and ship order within 48 business hours of receiving them.”

"I was very satisfied with Valore Books. It was simple, easy, and quick! I expected the book a little earlier than it arrived, but it was still within one week. Thank you!"

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“We're delighted to hear that you are satisfied with your experience ordering through our marketplace! We look forward to providing the same great products and service on your next visit!”

"My books have not come, I paid extra for 2 day shipping and have yet to receive anything. On top of that the tracking says they were delivered meaning they were sent to the wrong address when I gave correct information so the mistake was not made on my part. I am extremely dissatisfied and will never be spending money here again. My semester has just started and I am already behind. Never using this site again and I will not recommend anyone else do so either."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“We apologize for the confusion, however your account shows that chose regular expedited shipping and not second-day with this order. Expedited shipping will usually deliver between 3-5 business days however sometimes depending on the distance between the shipping address and the warehouse location, the book may take 7 days to deliver. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.”

"Book was in good condition, and arrived within a few days. Thank you for the quick shipping!"

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

"I know that this particular order must have been a slight mistake. I ordered 978-1-1180-2202-3 and I was sent 9780077286354. "

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Our apologies for the confusion! Our records show that you placed an order for the second ISBN on 1/12/15. You can verify this information on your ValoreBooks account online. If this is not the ISBN you need, please feel free to return the item for a refund and purchase the book you need!”

"Terrible communication with customers.. I ordered the book a couple weeks ago and it still isn't here. And I can't even track it to see when the book is going to arrive. Not to mention classes started three weeks ago "

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“I apologize to hear that your seller has not been very helpful to you throughout the ordering process. ValoreBooks does its best to make sure that our sellers adhere to the standards our customers have come to expect from us. a representative will contact you shortly to provide you any assistance you may need. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience.”

"The book was new and came quickly"

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“That's wonderful to hear! We're happy to know that your seller was able to send you a quality book in a timely manner!”

"I had hoped this book would arrive a little faster, but other than that it arrived in fairly good condition. "

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Glad to hear you have the book you need! Thanks for choosing ValoreBooks!”

"We rented a trigonometry textbook. It arrived very quickly in the condition described and was also the most economical rental we found. We haven't had to return it yet, but so far are quite pleased with this rental."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Hello lh-13095! We're happy to hear that you were able to save by taking advantage of our rental program. Rentals are such a great option when you know you won't need a book for more than one class. ValoreBooks also offers our customers the choice to either extend their rental period or purchase their rental outright should they end up needing it longer than they planned.”

ValoreBooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ValoreBooks.com is a merchant member
ValoreBooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,896 merchant members.