• Address: 268 Summer Street | Suite 502 | Boston, MA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.39/10 5.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.95/10 4.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10

"I received my book in a few days and I was happy, but I did not receive free shipping as promise."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“I am happy to hear you were able to find the book you needed from our marketplace! Unfortunately, Freeshipping.com is a company that advertises on our website, and while we have partnered with FreeShipping.com for advertisement purposes, ValoreBooks is not affiliated with this company. At this time, ValoreBooks offers free shipping on our sellback orders and the return of rentals at the time they are due back to their sellers. We do understand this may cause some confusion for our customers. If you are ever unsure of something on our site, please feel free to contact us at customerservice@valorebooks.com and a representative will be able to clarify any of our policies and practices. For more information regarding FreeShipping.com, please visit their website here https://www.freeshipping.com/site/contactus_nm.asp?ref=nc”

"Shipment came right on time and item is in perfect condition. Very pleased and highly recommend this seller! "

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Thank you for the kind words! We do our best here at ValoreBooks to provide our customers with the products and service they need to have a successful learning experience.”

"First order, so far so good. Delivery was on time as described, I am cautiously optimistic that I found a new and reliable vendor."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Hi there! I'm glad to hear that you are satisfied with your experience and will return to our marketplace for your textbook needs. We are glad that we were able to provide you with the books and service you need!”

"great price for the edition of book ordered."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! ValoreBooks works hard to ensure our sellers are offering the most competitive prices on the market. Our biggest priority is to help our customers find the books they need at prices that will not break the bank!”

"Quick and very easy to use"

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“We're happy to hear that you were able to easily find the book you needed!”

"I appreciate being able to get my text book. I would hope that there will be a way to get books in 2-3 days even if the cost is a bit more!"

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Hi there! Thank you for your feedback. Not all of the independent sellers on the ValoreBooks website offer expedited shipping for their orders, however many of them do. We encourage our customers to carefully read the seller's notes and even to contact the seller beforehand to be sure that certain requests can be accommodated. Please contact our customer service department before placing your next order so that we may assist you with confirming the shipping time-frame with your seller. If you ever have any questions, you can always send us an email at customerservice@valore.com. We'd be happy to assist you!”

"The website was very user friendly and easy to order from. I would come again to rent or buy books."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. ValoreBooks.com has recently received a face-lift and we are excited to hear that it has made the ordering process more efficient for our customers. We will continue to do our best and provide you with the products and services to support your textbook needs!”

"The internet portion was fine, however will not know about the book until it is received. You should wait until the customer has gotten the merchandise before asking for any review."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“We're happy to hear that you were able to easily find and order the book you needed! In the future, you can leave us a review here at your convenience. We like to encourage our customers to send us feedback as early as possible so that we may improve our services. Thank you for your visit to our marketplace!”

"Book was as described and shipped quickly!"

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Glad to hear that you were able to find the book you needed on our marketplace! We work hard to ensure our sellers are offering the most competitive prices on the market. Our biggest priority is to help our customers find the books they need at prices that will not break the bank, and to deliver these items to you in a timely manner.”

"I found the book, rented it, received it. I was very satisfied with the entire experience. I would rent again and share this website with friends and family. Thank you for such an awesome service. It sure saved me a lot of money!"

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Hi! I am happy to hear you had a positive experience and will be ordering books from our site again! We try our best to make sure that our customers find everything they need at a price they can afford.”

"Great and fast service and I'm all the way in Hawaii! "

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Hi flower_shop_hustle! Glad to know that you have found the process for purchasing books through our marketplace efficient!”

"I loved it - great price!... quick ship!"

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“ValoreBooks is happy to hear about your positive experience. We work hard to assure our sellers offer the best prices and deliver items in a timely matter.”

"I have been using Valorebooks.com for years and they have saved me tons of money and time. "

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Hi! Thank you for the positive feedback! ValoreBooks works hard to ensure our sellers are offering the most competitive prices on the market.”

"Unfortunately the Seller cancelled but Valore was good"

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Hi! ValoreBooks is dedicated to ensure a good customer experience. If you ever undergo any inconvenience with your sellers, please feel free to contact us. We will be glad to assist you! Thank you for the feedback!”

"They refunded the book I had paid for with no explanation or anything .... "

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Hello! ValoreBooks would like to sincerely apologize for the inconveniences caused. It appears that your seller experienced an issue with the shipment of your item. When this occurred, the seller refunded your order right away for you to purchase the item they need from another seller. ValoreBooks would like to apologize again for this inconvenience. A representative will contact you shortly to clarify any questions and assist you with getting the book you need. Thank you for your feedback!”

ValoreBooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ValoreBooks.com is a merchant member
ValoreBooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.