• ValoreBooks.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.22/10 6.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.70/10 5.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.20/10 5.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.22/10 5.22/10

"I was discouraged this semester because my financial aid situation was altered anf I wasn't ablr to use it to buy books. However I searched the ISBN onlinr and came across this site. Very affordable and the expedited service was prompt and just."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“ValoreBooks sincerely appreciates that you have been able to take advantage of the selection offered on our site. We understand that students are busy managing their lives and educations and should not have to worry about the cost of their books on top of that. We try our best to make sure that our customers find everything they need to have a successful learning experience. Thanks for your feedback!”

"I immediatly cancelled this book after it was ordered but it was still sent making me have to return it at a loss of money"

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Hello francissonofcharles. We would like to apologize for that you have not been satisfied with your experience with ValoreBooks. When an order is placed on ValoreBooks.com, a notification is sent directly to the seller to ensure a timely shipment for your advantage. Unfortunately, this leaves a rather small window for orders to be cancelled as many of our sellers will ship orders the same day they are placed. Please know that ValoreBooks understands your concerns. A representative will be in touch with you shortly to be provide further clarification and assistance.”

"I don't consider expedited shipping as arrival > one week!"

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Thanks for your feedback! As of now, the shipping options across ValoreBooks orders are :

Standard mail: 4-14 business days. In rare instances, standard mail can take up to 21 business days to arrive ; $3.95
Priority mail: 3-5 business days. In rare instances, priority mail can take up to 7 business days to arrive ; $6.95

Unfortunately, not all of our sellers provide expedited shipping as an option. We encourage our customers to carefully read the description underneath the title they need to be sure of any details regarding a possible order.

"Prompt shipping, book received was in good condition "

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Thanks for your feedback! We do our best at ValoreBooks to make sure our sellers are offering quality products with speedy service!”

"Very satisfied. Have ordered before and have been satisfied.

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! ValoreBooks loves to hear from our returning customers that our service has continued to support their education!”

"Easy to use and understand. Thank you"

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Sounds like you've had a wonderful ordering experience with ValoreBooks! Glad to hear it!”

"It was quick, easy and reasonably priced."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Thank you for choosing ValoreBooks! We're happy to hear that we were able to help you find the book you needed quickly, easily, and at a great price! We look forward to working with you again.”

"It was very easy for me to place the orders and my books arrived in time before my course started. I'm happy"

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your positive experience! Many of our sellers will confirm and ship orders the day they are placed so that our customers will have the books they need as soon as possible!”

"It was easy to find my product and simple to purchase it. Valorebooks had a very nice user-friendly interface. Thank you! "

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“We're delighted to hear that you are satisfied with your experience ordering with ValoreBooks! We greatly appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you again!”

"Book is in very poor condition, it's falling apart and has been written in. "

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Hi there leos1987_cs! If your book is too damaged for use, please feel free to return it for a full refund. Our customer service representatives would be happy to assist you with this process should you need!”

"my experience was nothing exceptional; straight forward purchasing of desired textbooks. However, I will comment of a full detailed tracking system that rings important especially for students in regards to semester dates"

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! We value any suggestions for improvements that our customers may give us. ValoreBooks continues to improve our services to provide our customers with the service and products they need to have a successful learning experience.

You can send this suggestion to your seller as well! Simply follow these instructions and click the "Please Leave Feedback for this order" link in the e-mail. You will be directed to our site to leave feedback for the seller.
1. Click My Account on the top of our homepage.
2. Enter your order # and e-mail address or last name.
3. Click the "Leave Feedback" button.
4. An e-mail will be sent, enabling you to leave feedback”

"My order was lost in the mail. They issued a quick refund. "

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Thank you for choosing ValoreBooks! Our customer service is always available to assist you in any way necessary!”

"Very easy to navigate this site. Prices are reasonable."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Thanks for sharing your experience! We're happy to hear that our service have been a successful part of your ordering experience!”

"I was nervous to try this site because I had never heard of it before, but I'm glad I did. I bought a textbook for nursing school for significantly less than I had seen it listed anywhere else. I got a delivery confirmation email two days before I got my book, but I still got the book within 5 business days even though I paid for the 5-14 day shipping. I ordered another textbook through another site on the same day (because ValoreBooks did not have it) and am still awaiting delivery from that site. Overall it was a good experience and I will use ValoreBooks again. "

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Hello hanagreer! ValoreBooks loves to hear that our customers are satisfied with their experience and will return to our marketplace for their textbook needs. We are glad that we are able to provide you with the books and service you need!”

"It was fast and easy to place my order and the options you have and the prices are very affordable "

Share ValoreBooks.com's store rating

ValoreBooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ValoreBooks.com is a merchant member
ValoreBooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,840 merchant members.