• ValoreBooks.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.68/10 6.68/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.04/10 6.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.01/10 6.01/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.26/10 5.26/10

"I paid for expedited shipping and it is (today) still in pre-shipment...three days after the order was recieved. "

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Hello! Valorebooks would like to apologize for the confusion. Some of our sellers choose to ship items via Mail Innovations, a partnership between UPS and USPS. Essentially, UPS will ship the book between large cities or across state. The package is then delivered to USPS for local delivery. In the future, if your tracking number starts with 92- or 91- and does not appear on USPS directly, you can track the package here: https://www.ups-mi.net/packageID/default.aspx. According to the tracking information, your package is making its way to you steadily. You should receive your book soon!”

"I have been emailing my seller all day an Valore books an neither will reply to me. I need to cancel my order but they won't let me. "

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Our apologies for the delay! Our representatives are fielding thousands of inquiries as they come in. We do our best to answer everyone within 24 hours. I'll have a representative contact you shortly to provide further assistance.”

"Book at a great price and delivered in a timely fashion"

"I paid for expedited shipping on a book, it has been over one week and the text has yet to arrive. "

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Our apologies for the confusion and the wait! Expedited shipping may take up to 7 business days to deliver depending on any transit delays the shipping carrier may experience. According to tracking, your book is currently out for delivery. A representative will contact you shortly to confirm that this delivery was successful.”

"ValoreBooks was the easiest rental experience I've ever had the enjoyment of taking part of. I can't wait to get my text book and learn all that is has to teach me. I will definitely get better grades now that i saved so much money!!!"

"The product arrived in great condition"

"Always fast and great quality"

"My book has yet to arrive. I ordered it almost a week ago. This is the second time you have been late in delivering. I will not be using you ever again. I will be expecting my refund promptly."

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Our apologies for the confusion and the wait! Expedited shipping may take up to 7 business days to deliver depending on any transit delays the shipping carrier may experience. According to tracking, your book has been updated at your local post office and should deliver be tomorrow if not end of day today. A representative will contact you shortly to confirm that this delivery was successful.”

"poor customer service. fast shipping was not fast. Sent me wrong order # so i could not log in. I still don't know if it is the correct book or when we will receive it

valorebooks.com, ValoreBooks.com rep has responded

“Our apologies for the trouble with your order. I'll have a representative contact you to explain how to access your account online. Again, our apologies for the inconvenience.”

"Saved me so much money. My roommates love this site too. It saved our lives. Three books for $50

"I was able to find the books that I needed cheaper here then on any other site"

"Always great when I order books for here. I never have a problem with any order I place. The books are nice and in Good shape. And they are a life saver when it comes to renting books that are in the $100-$300 range. "

"Nice experience. Quick and convenient"

"Got it one day later, VERY discounted price compared to other websites/ stores."

"Got textbook fast and as described."

Share ValoreBooks.com's store rating

ValoreBooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ValoreBooks.com is a merchant member
ValoreBooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,715 merchant members.