Stores > ValoreBooks.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.17/10 7.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.65/10 5.65/10

2016-08-25

Easy to rent, super easy to Return

"Book was in great condition, great pricing. I love how this company provided the packaging & label for the return and reminded me about the return! Excellent transaction!"

2016-08-25

Don't order from them scam

"I ordered book they sent wrong book and then after I sent book back they held my money.. Poor customer service,,,,"

This review was modified by Koshandapoe on August 25 2016 10:42:40 AM

2016-08-24

Analyzing Sceptic

"Valore Books is apparently hiring same people (or algorithm) to write positive reviews on this site. I did a simple analysis on a 1,000 reviews sample with Cpk 1.02 (almost 99.70% probability). They process credit card information on a site which uses a weak security configuration (SHA-1 signatures). It is highly likely a scam."

This review was modified by valentap on August 24 2016 03:05:19 PM

2016-08-21

Refused to refund me late fee

"My book rental was never delivered and I was charged a late fee, and I contacted an agent and they just told me to track down the package myself and until then, then they will refund the late fee. The package hasn't been found yet, and it's not my fault it got lost by the carrier. I didn't ship the rental late either; I don't deserve this, it's preposterous. "

Rep reply posted Aug-23-2016

A rep from ValoreBooks.com, valorebooks.com, has responded

“Our apologies for any inconvenience TDWU! I see in the notes in your account there was some confusion with your rental return being sent with the wrong shipping carrier. It does look like we were able to assist you with locating the book, settling the order, and issuing a refund for that late fee that was charged. Again, our apologies for any inconvenience! ”

2016-08-21

Nope Nope Nope!!

"I ordered a textbook a month before classes and received a confirmation email that my order had shipped. I patiently waited for 5-14 business days for it to arrive (their contact page says to please not inquire about orders unless it's been longer than the 14 day shipping time, so I didn't). When my book didn't arrive, I wrote them an email and they responded with a very lengthy paragraph of BS about how my order had been CANCELLED the day after it was placed!!! They just never bothered to notify me that they had cancelled my order. Purely awful customer service from a terrible company just trying to make a quick buck. Now I have to scramble to find another textbook for my class. Highly DO NOT recommend using this service. You'll just end up going through someone else anyway."

Rep reply posted Aug-23-2016

A rep from ValoreBooks.com, valorebooks.com, has responded

“Our apologies for the inconvenience kleashby! Our records show your order was accidentally confirmed in the system before the seller verified shipment. You were promptly refunded on 08/02/16 and the funds sent back to your account within 5 days of placing the order. We do apologize if you did not receive the email informing you of the error. We'll do our best in the future to find ways to make sure you can stay up to date on your order more easily! ”

2016-08-19

Don't rent from here

"I am never planning to rent the textbooks from ValoreBooks. I rented two textbooks and at the end of the school year, I received one reminding email to return one of the textbooks, so I did. Since I did not see another reminding email to return the other textbook, I totally forgot about it. But instead of giving me another chance, they went and deduct over 90 dollars for that textbook."

2016-08-17

ValoreBooks- An A+ book rental

"I am just finishing my master's degree, and I always choose to rent my textbooks if the option is available. Valorebooks has come through time and time again with fast delivery, easy return, and the cheapest rates! My favorite book rental company by far. "

2016-08-17

Save trees, please don't buy textbooks when you can rent them

"Thank you for this service. I have saved purchasing $100s on books which I will not use again after finishing the semester class.
I am very impressed with the rental book condition and timeliness of mailing and returning my order.
Your store rocks!

2016-08-15

Surprisingly Good

"I was very skeptical about using Valore after reading negative reviews. We ordered 2 books on August 6th since classes start the 22nd. Received in 5 days with no problems. What would have cost $83 on Chegg we got for $49 on Valore. One computer Science book that was $38 or more anywhere else was 9.99 plus 3.95 ship, so I was amazed at that. Regular Shipping stated 7-14 days so there was a little worry, but as I said, got them in good shape within 5."

This review was modified by coconutgiraffe on August 15 2016 10:10:30 AM

2016-08-13

Saved SO MUCH! Used a bunch of sites and this one saved me the most.

"Bought 4 books through the Marketplace and saved hundreds, easy and painless. Thank you Valore Books!!"

This review was modified by denise_sandiego on August 13 2016 04:16:27 PM

2016-08-13

Order of 6 books cancelled and I was never notified!

"What is worse than cancelling my order is the fact that they never notified me! Now I am stuck going into my freshmen year with no books!"

2016-08-12

Great Service!

"This was the first time I have used ValoreBooks and I was so happy with the whole process. Finding great deals on books is a big deal for college students like myself. The shipping was super fast and I really appreciated that they included paid return packaging/postage for my rental book. This has been a wonderful experience and I will definitely return and I will share this great company with my friends and family as well. Thank you ValoreBooks!!"

This review was modified by KristiL on August 12 2016 08:28:02 AM

2016-08-11

Amazing Service

"The service with you all is always been tremendous! Thank you again for having awesome service and having my books delivered so fast! I really appreciate it. I always come to this company and I refer everyone! You guys are amazing!!!! "

2016-08-11

"smooth transaction fast shipping great price"

2016-08-09

Shady website

"No stars. They list books under ISBN # and show cover art from the book you want but you are getting another book with different ISBN #. They explain it by saying they have an alternate book area. If you Google search for a book( like I did) you think you are buying the right book but you are not. Shady website should make it clear that they are doing a bait and switch. THIS SITE HAS A LITTLE BIT MORE THEN A 50 PERCENT RATING WHICH MEANS THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMERS. "

Rep reply posted Aug-10-2016

A rep from ValoreBooks.com, valorebooks.com, has responded

“Hi joewilson1! Our apologies for the confusion. Our alternate edition section is made available for those customers who choose to place orders for these editions. You are in no way obligated to purchase an alternate edition. Simply choose the "used," "new," or "rental" tabs and you will be taken to the standard US editions. If you need assistance with this, we'd be happy to help! ”

Share ValoreBooks.com's store rating

ValoreBooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ValoreBooks.com is a merchant member
ValoreBooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,513 merchant members.