• Rating 8.00/10 110 reviews

Valley Naturals is not a merchant member
    Valley Naturals does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Valley Naturals contact information

• Address: 1118 Pony Express Hwy
    • Contact: service@valleynaturals.com
    • Phone: 866-373-2175
    • Customer Support: 866-373-2175
    • Business Hours: 24/7
    • Fax: 866-373-2212

"my business with valley has been very satisfactory, keep up the good work."

"I like knowing that I can order from Valley Naturals getting the best price for quality products. I recommend Valley Naturals all the time to others and many have since become loyal customers of yours.

"I was very satisfied with my order because it came so quickly, I got free shipping, and there was such a great sale going on at the time. Thank you! "

"I don't like signing up for one thing, then you add a future order that I do not want. I insist that you can the order so I don't have to report you."

"came a day early! No problems..."

"This is my 3rd delivery from Valley Naturals. They are always prompt with the deliveries and among the lowest cost for some of the supplement products I take. "

"I was surprised that the order was shipped so early, even though it was peak of holiday season."

"Havent received my order, nor any email. I am dissapointed because I am leaving the country on Monday and I needed to take the order with me........"

". the table is damaged unable to contact anyone until Monday. "

"Prompt delivery. Thank you."

"Great service and prices. Thanks for selling lubrysin, it really helps me, our dog and horse! "

"Great service! My package came so quick even at Christmas time and so far my bf likes the cm response capsules and the hyluran by lubrisyn. After only one day of taking the cm response and hyluran even in cold damp weather he wasn't hobbling along. Thanks!"

"I have been ordering from Valley Naturals for several years now and they have always exceeded my expectations. I have discovered many new products through their catalog and believe they have high standards when they choose their merchandise. I highly recommend ordering through this wonderful company. "

"Order was correct. Price was reasonable. Shipping was quick. I got the order the next day. Good job."

"Valley Naturals has many of the products I use in one place and for good prices, usually lower than in the stores nearby. The sales are terrific."