• Valley Vet Supp

• Fax: 800-446-5597

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"Booooo! I ordered some Clean Trax as well as other supplies from VV and my order came on a Thursday but I did not open it until Saturday morning. At the bottom of the big box, under everything else, was a small box that had printed on it"Refrigerate Upon Arrival". No where in the ad or on the exterior box did it say anything about this item needing refrigeration. So it's warm and unstable. Customer Service told me they would replace it this one time "Because it was clearly marked " but I am responsible for s&h both ways. Will not do business with them again. Was told "We assume our customers will open their packages right away". So everybody tighten up! "

This review was modified by MDR_15 on July 18 2015 09:04:42 AM

"We have been using Valley Vet for almost a year now and are very happy! They are fast, courteous and the prices are 25% to 50% less than my Vet! Love them!!!"

weep4me2's Avatar

Bridgeton, NJ

"Price was good and they had in stock. Shipped quickly and correctly."

"I wanted to cancel my order and get a refund because my dog died. Wrote emails, and a letter. Did not get a response, or a refund. "

This review was modified by retostamm on March 15 2015 05:15:54 PM

"I've used Valley Vet a couple of times now, and they've provided the kind of customer service you look for. Informative progress emails, super fast service, and products as advertised. Good job, guys!"

"I use them frequently and love their prices and customer service. Very fast shipping too!"

This review was modified by Sassysorrel on September 10 2014 04:33:12 PM

"A phenomenal place to order hard to find items, and they ship fast. I live in a remote area, and here I can get everything I need sent to me QUICK!
I ordered a fence charger-it later proved to have a manufacture defect. Their customer service directed me how to handle it and I got a new charger right away from the manufacturer.
A great place with great customer service and virtually endless selection!

"I ordered a pair of boots back in October and received them not too long after that. They were too big, so I sent them back (paid my own money to send them back) and was reassured that I would be reimbursed back. Come to find out I was not reimbursed and I never received my second pair of boots that I had ordered and paid for and it was well over a month. I never received any information on it either, no email or anything. I called 2-3 times and asked when I would receive my boots. So I would have been out of that money if I hadn't have called. They were just going to keep my money I guess. They kept telling me that I should hear from them within a week. Well I finally told them I demanded to know why it was taking so long. I received a call the next morning and they told me that my boots were no longer available! I WAS SO FURIOUS!! I don't understand why they didnt tell me that when I sent the original boots back and why they still allowed me to purchase the second pair of boots. Bad communication with the manufacturer on their own and BAD BUSINESS! I would NOT recommend them to ANYONE! Terrible customer service!!!"

This review was modified by tmoss1 on February 04 2014 01:36:17 PM

"great company. I order every 2 weeks from them and has always been a great experience."

"Shipped what I asked for quickly, and correctly."

This review was modified by gmg8121 on September 05 2013 07:35:15 AM

"Excellent experience with Valley Vet. Company handled my order expeditiously,even to the point of calling me, and shipping was lightening fast."

"This is the first time I have ordered from this site. Have saved Valley Vet Supply to my favorites list. Service was great and will definitely use again!"

"Very satisfied, intend to reorder."

"Geeat service. Fast shipping "

"Fast Delivery and Very Efficient Staff."

Share Valley Vet Supply's store rating

Valley Vet Supply is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Valley Vet Supply is not a merchant member
Valley Vet Supply does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!