• Address: 1118 Pony Express Hwy

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

Maine

"A phenomenal place to order hard to find items, and they ship fast. I live in a remote area, and here I can get everything I need sent to me QUICK!
I ordered a fence charger-it later proved to have a manufacture defect. Their customer service directed me how to handle it and I got a new charger right away from the manufacturer.
A great place with great customer service and virtually endless selection!

"I ordered a pair of boots back in October and received them not too long after that. They were too big, so I sent them back (paid my own money to send them back) and was reassured that I would be reimbursed back. Come to find out I was not reimbursed and I never received my second pair of boots that I had ordered and paid for and it was well over a month. I never received any information on it either, no email or anything. I called 2-3 times and asked when I would receive my boots. So I would have been out of that money if I hadn't have called. They were just going to keep my money I guess. They kept telling me that I should hear from them within a week. Well I finally told them I demanded to know why it was taking so long. I received a call the next morning and they told me that my boots were no longer available! I WAS SO FURIOUS!! I don't understand why they didnt tell me that when I sent the original boots back and why they still allowed me to purchase the second pair of boots. Bad communication with the manufacturer on their own and BAD BUSINESS! I would NOT recommend them to ANYONE! Terrible customer service!!!"

modified review This review was modified by tmoss1 on February 04 2014 01:36:17 PM

"great company. I order every 2 weeks from them and has always been a great experience."

"Shipped what I asked for quickly, and correctly."

modified review This review was modified by gmg8121 on September 05 2013 07:35:15 AM

"Excellent experience with Valley Vet. Company handled my order expeditiously,even to the point of calling me, and shipping was lightening fast."

"This is the first time I have ordered from this site. Have saved Valley Vet Supply to my favorites list. Service was great and will definitely use again!"

"Very satisfied, intend to reorder."

"Geeat service. Fast shipping "

"Fast Delivery and Very Efficient Staff."

"Delivery was quick and accurate."

"delivered on time and exactly the day they said it would be there"

"Quick, easy and good service."

"I am a repeat customer to Valley Vet. I have always been happy to be able to buy the vaccines and syringes needed to vaccinate my small herd of horses. I buy wormers in bulk for the year too. Thank you Valley Vet!! "

modified review This review was modified by dadrio on March 05 2013 07:39:07 AM

"Easy checkout, fast delivery, items as described! Love their pricing, best I have found yet so I only use Valley Vet for my equine purchases."

"NO PROBLEM AT ALL. PACKAGE WAS DELIVERED IN 3 DAYS. VERY SATISFIED"

Valley Vet Supply is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Valley Vet Supply is not a merchant member
Valley Vet Supply does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!