Stores > ValleySeek

• Address: 440 N. Wolfe Rd
    • Contact: support@valleyseek.com
    • Phone: (877) 369-9979
    • Customer Support: (877) 369-9979
    • Business Hours: 9:00AM to 5:00PM (Monday to Friday)

Product & services pricing Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-08-29

Have been robbed by ValleySeek

"I purchased a Omron 7 series wrist blood-pressure monitor that was advertised to have 200 memory positions and for 2 users, what I received was 100 memory positions and only good for 1 user. I requested a return for full refund due to the product not being what I ordered and they are charging me a 15% restocking fee. I have called 6 times and never got any response, they only respond after 9PM Eastern standard time, no matter what time you send them correspondence. They do not give full information when asked you have to continue asking and follow up often in order to resolve an issue.
I had to request confirmation for the order, I had to ask for shipping confirmation, my only receipt was an email saying my CC was charged and the amount.

In all the time I have been ordering on-line this is the worst customer service and I would never recommend to anyone to purchase from them.

This refund took 3 weeks with emails being sent from me appx. 16x to get resolved, I was charged $20.74 on a $62.32 purchase plus return shipping. So for the record, BUYER BEWARE do dot order from them unless you double check that what is advertised is what you will receive.

I purchased this same item from 2 other vendors that advertised the same product, I received the same incorrect item and the 2 other vendors gave me a full refund including return shipping because they stood behind their product.

Scott Ledbetter

This review was modified by Scott_Ledbetter on September 16 2016 05:59:16 AM

2016-08-09

In stock when no one else had it!

"Aside from a little Internet browser boo boo which messed up my ability to get a receipt for my purchase... everything went great! I was happy to see that ValleySeek had a part in stock that EVERYONE else including the manufacturer was out of stock!"

2016-08-05

No problems at all

"Product arrived on time and was exactly what was ordered. My.only.issue was that I had to request the tracking numbers instead of just getting them when it shipped. Other than that, the order process was smooth and my girlfriend loves the headphones."

This review was modified by Edgehead62888 on August 05 2016 08:03:24 AM

2016-07-23

fastest shipping I have seen

"I didn't have to wait , fastest shipping
Order was right and product was good
Thanks ValleySeek
Ps sending a conformation email when shipped would help

This review was modified by Tommytwofingersss on July 23 2016 12:54:26 PM

2016-06-17

At the bottom of the ABYSS they dug a deeper hole

"They did not ship the correct product that was listed on the website. Phone calls and emails went ignored until I disputed the charge with my credit-card-issuer. Then after several more days of delay I received a "Return Authorization" but no pre-paid shipping label. Sorry but their mistake means they have to pay shipping. They have once again not responded. At least my credit card company cancelled out the charge and I suppose I will have to hold the goods until if & when they ever properly respond."

This review was modified by aVIP2u on June 17 2016 08:01:39 AM

2016-03-25

Awesome Speedy Delivery

"I was moving less than 2 weeks and i really loved the dinnerware I saw online wasnt sure if it would get here on time and less than a week it was here and all in one peice . That was some fast service. 25387"

2014-12-11

"Unbelieveable...

I bought two Oregon Scientific thermometers. One quit working after the first time and I can't adjust the second. I have emailed Valley Seek twice and have not received a response.

They are - hands down - the worst online retailer I have ever dealt with.

2014-11-19

"Quite possibly the absolute worst e-commerce experience I've ever had. Their website failed on processing my order due to an "unknown error" 3 times. I noticed my credit card had been charged, in spite of not having an order confirmation emailed to me, or any communication from them whatsoever about the order.

I went to their website and they have no phone number listed. I used the contact form to request my order be canceled, if in fact it had gone through, and ValleySeek ignored my email.

I then got a shipping confirmation from them a few days later, and again sent them a message through the form on their website. They ignored that message as well.

I ended up calling my credit card company and disputing the charge. I would not ever do business with this company again. Their communication practices are absolutely terrible.

2014-09-19

"run away while you can. I ordered a bow from them 4 day ago and it has yet to leave them. I have left three emails and tried to call them three times with no reply or phone answer yet. "

This review was modified by jeffsnuggs on September 19 2014 07:49:15 AM

2014-09-05

"Ordered one day with free shipping, the next day I had a package at my house. Product was exactly as described new in sealed box with all paperwork. Price was excellent. What more could you ask for."

2014-08-28

"Awful seller. No email acknowledgement, then cancelled order without any form of contact."

2014-08-15

"These guys seem to be pretty bad. Here is my experience. They sent me the following email asking me to rate their service. Here is their email follower by my reply. One more thing, I gave them 1 star on shipping because ValleySeek did not package or ship this. It was done from a distributor in Reno NV. ValleySeek is in CA.

Dear Chris,

We'd love to get your 5-star rating about your on-time delivery experience!

According to our records, the following item(s) in your Order# 225$$ shipped on time:

PADDLE, MAGIC PLUS/GLASS (0125093680) via FedEx with tracking number 204870086029@$#%

Would you please leave us a FIVE STAR rating at one or more of the websites below? It helps other shoppers know we're a great store.

* Rate us on Google Checkout
* Like us on Facebook

If you feel we fell short of FIVE STARS, please reply to this email to describe the issue. We'll make sure you are satisfied with your shopping experience.

Thank you!

The ValleySeek Team

Dear ValleySeek Team,
You guys did come through in the end but would I give you 5 Stars. No. I would give you 5 stars on price only. On communication I would rate you less than one star if it were possible. I received no invoice by email. I called numerous times requesting an email with tracking or a refund because no one was communicating with me. I even went so far as to attempt to cancel the transaction with the bank. The only reason I did not dispute the charge was that I would have been without my card while out of town over the weekend. The bad thing about the experience is that it could all have been very easily avoided with a simple email at the time of purchase. When I did not receive that it set off my scam detector and I ran a search on your company. I found a huge amount of reviews saying that you guys were thieves, that you would never return a call or email, that your customer service did not exist, that you were a scam company. Here is the link ValleySeek Consumer Verified Ratings & Reviews. You did ship the product but coincidentally or not, my product shipped from your distributors location in Reno shortly after I threatened to make a hobby of making sure your credit card processing abilities were ended. Also the amount of time it would take for your merchant serviced provider to transfer the money to your account so possibly you were waiting on my money to clear before you placed the order with the distributor. I don't know if your were going to rip me off or not because you never communicated with me until this email. It seems that others have had the same problems without getting the product they ordered. I had totally written you off and was going to order the same product from Amazon because I was sure you were not going to ship my product because of the reviews I would have never known about if I had received a simple confirmation email and a customer service rep would answer the phone. Would I recommend your company to my friends. No way guys! Not a chance. In fact, when my buddy checked out the paddles I bought from you he bought one for himself. I told him to get it from Amazon and save himself the stress. He did and it arrived yesterday. His was even the color he ordered unlike mine. I ordered the blaze orange and got blue but at this point even if communication with you was possible I have no faith in you to handle an exchange. I have what I ordered and am happy with the monetary price I paid but the emotional stress of believing I had been suckered, the deadline of my fast approaching kayak trip, the toll a second purchase would take on the budget for the trip and the frustration of ZERO FREAKING COMMUNICATION FROM YOU PEOPLE AND THE ANGER IT CREATED was too high a price. I did not leave a review on that site I posted because it required me to create an account and I would have said something good about your company in that you got me my product at a good price in a reasonable shipping time but I would have had to agree with everyone that was slamming you. Until you sent me this email asking me for a good review I was going to let it go but the balls you guys have to actually send this have PISSED ME OFF AGAIN. Screw you guys. I am going to create that account and post this whole conversation. Screw You Guys I'm going to resellerratings.com

image

ValleySeek Consumer Verified Ratings & Reviews
Find the best stores, Read Real Customer Ratings and Write Reviews
View on www.resellerratings...

2014-08-03

"AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID

These guys are terrible. You may get your order as you expect, you may not. Either way, you will NEVER EVER EVER get these guys on the phone or by email to fix it.

We ordered several of a single item and got sent the wrong thing. Emailed, called, left voicemails, not a single return. A month later,nothing.

We filed a complaint with the credit card, got our money back. Tossed the items sent into the trash.

NO THANKS

This review was modified by kanst on August 03 2014 10:28:27 PM

2014-01-29

"AVOID DOING BUSINESS WITH THESE GUYS - They should not be in business.

I ordered four items from Valleyseek, the price for the items I ordered was "too good to be true". They authorized payment from my credit card and held the funds.

I never received a confirmation email for my order.

I called and left a message on their forum the following day confirming my purchase, never heard back.

Nobody ever answered the phone in the 15+ times I called over the past three days.

Nobody answered my request on their forum, even though it claims it was assigned to someone.

The funds authorization was released a couple of days after the purchase, no explanation.

2013-09-29

"BE CAREFUL!!!
Customer service is outrageous.
Never answering the phone and never return your calls.
E-mails are sometimes replied but never gave me a solution to the non functioning phone I got from them.
I will never buy anything from these guys again.

This review was modified by ilanshechtman on September 29 2013 09:45:37 AM

Share ValleySeek's store rating

ValleySeek is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ValleySeek is not a merchant member
ValleySeek does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!