• Address: 440 N. Wolfe Rd
    • Contact: support@valleyseek.com
    • Phone: (877) 369-9979
    • Customer Support: (877) 369-9979
    • Business Hours: 9:00AM to 5:00PM (Monday to Friday)

Product & services pricing Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

ValleySeek User

"Ordered one day with free shipping, the next day I had a package at my house. Product was exactly as described new in sealed box with all paperwork. Price was excellent. What more could you ask for."

"Awful seller. No email acknowledgement, then cancelled order without any form of contact."

"These guys seem to be pretty bad. Here is my experience. They sent me the following email asking me to rate their service. Here is their email follower by my reply. One more thing, I gave them 1 star on shipping because ValleySeek did not package or ship this. It was done from a distributor in Reno NV. ValleySeek is in CA.

Dear Chris,

We'd love to get your 5-star rating about your on-time delivery experience!

According to our records, the following item(s) in your Order# 225$$ shipped on time:

PADDLE, MAGIC PLUS/GLASS (0125093680) via FedEx with tracking number 204870086029@$#%

Would you please leave us a FIVE STAR rating at one or more of the websites below? It helps other shoppers know we're a great store.

* Rate us on Google Checkout
* Like us on Facebook

If you feel we fell short of FIVE STARS, please reply to this email to describe the issue. We'll make sure you are satisfied with your shopping experience.

Thank you!

The ValleySeek Team

Dear ValleySeek Team,
You guys did come through in the end but would I give you 5 Stars. No. I would give you 5 stars on price only. On communication I would rate you less than one star if it were possible. I received no invoice by email. I called numerous times requesting an email with tracking or a refund because no one was communicating with me. I even went so far as to attempt to cancel the transaction with the bank. The only reason I did not dispute the charge was that I would have been without my card while out of town over the weekend. The bad thing about the experience is that it could all have been very easily avoided with a simple email at the time of purchase. When I did not receive that it set off my scam detector and I ran a search on your company. I found a huge amount of reviews saying that you guys were thieves, that you would never return a call or email, that your customer service did not exist, that you were a scam company. Here is the link ValleySeek Consumer Verified Ratings & Reviews. You did ship the product but coincidentally or not, my product shipped from your distributors location in Reno shortly after I threatened to make a hobby of making sure your credit card processing abilities were ended. Also the amount of time it would take for your merchant serviced provider to transfer the money to your account so possibly you were waiting on my money to clear before you placed the order with the distributor. I don't know if your were going to rip me off or not because you never communicated with me until this email. It seems that others have had the same problems without getting the product they ordered. I had totally written you off and was going to order the same product from Amazon because I was sure you were not going to ship my product because of the reviews I would have never known about if I had received a simple confirmation email and a customer service rep would answer the phone. Would I recommend your company to my friends. No way guys! Not a chance. In fact, when my buddy checked out the paddles I bought from you he bought one for himself. I told him to get it from Amazon and save himself the stress. He did and it arrived yesterday. His was even the color he ordered unlike mine. I ordered the blaze orange and got blue but at this point even if communication with you was possible I have no faith in you to handle an exchange. I have what I ordered and am happy with the monetary price I paid but the emotional stress of believing I had been suckered, the deadline of my fast approaching kayak trip, the toll a second purchase would take on the budget for the trip and the frustration of ZERO FREAKING COMMUNICATION FROM YOU PEOPLE AND THE ANGER IT CREATED was too high a price. I did not leave a review on that site I posted because it required me to create an account and I would have said something good about your company in that you got me my product at a good price in a reasonable shipping time but I would have had to agree with everyone that was slamming you. Until you sent me this email asking me for a good review I was going to let it go but the balls you guys have to actually send this have PISSED ME OFF AGAIN. Screw you guys. I am going to create that account and post this whole conversation. Screw You Guys I'm going to resellerratings.com

image

ValleySeek Consumer Verified Ratings & Reviews
Find the best stores, Read Real Customer Ratings and Write Reviews
View on www.resellerratings...

"AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID

These guys are terrible. You may get your order as you expect, you may not. Either way, you will NEVER EVER EVER get these guys on the phone or by email to fix it.

We ordered several of a single item and got sent the wrong thing. Emailed, called, left voicemails, not a single return. A month later,nothing.

We filed a complaint with the credit card, got our money back. Tossed the items sent into the trash.

NO THANKS

modified review This review was modified by kanst on August 03 2014 10:28:27 PM

"AVOID DOING BUSINESS WITH THESE GUYS - They should not be in business.

I ordered four items from Valleyseek, the price for the items I ordered was "too good to be true". They authorized payment from my credit card and held the funds.

I never received a confirmation email for my order.

I called and left a message on their forum the following day confirming my purchase, never heard back.

Nobody ever answered the phone in the 15+ times I called over the past three days.

Nobody answered my request on their forum, even though it claims it was assigned to someone.

The funds authorization was released a couple of days after the purchase, no explanation.

"BE CAREFUL!!!
Customer service is outrageous.
Never answering the phone and never return your calls.
E-mails are sometimes replied but never gave me a solution to the non functioning phone I got from them.
I will never buy anything from these guys again.

modified review This review was modified by ilanshechtman on September 29 2013 09:45:37 AM

"Very unreliable. I placed an order twice and both times I received an email about a week later that the order was cancelled being that the item is out of stock. The item is still listed on the website, although they claim it's not in stock. Apparently the item is in stock, however after purchase, they decided they can't give it for this price. Worst of all, they don't have any live reps to speak to so basically I have to make assumptions not knowing what the reason is."

modified review This review was modified by KM2268 on August 26 2013 07:49:56 AM

"Terrible. Terrible. Terrible. Placed an order, emailed them to see about a tracking number 3 days later (because their customer service phone number goes to an answering machine) and still have not heard anything back from them. I am cancelling the order, I guess via email, since they do not answer the phone or return customers calls. Then if that doesn't work, I will just dispute the charge with my credit card company. Stay away from this place. I didn't do any research on this company before I purchased the item. I merely searched for the item and chose them because it was the cheapest with shipping--once again--stay away from this company."

modified review This review was modified by texas3056 on July 31 2013 08:50:46 PM

"First of all, the product listed on the website when I ordered was a sheetfed scanner, not sleeves. I returned the product on January 28, 2013 and I have yet to be be refunded my money and it is MAY 24, 2013. Give me a freaking break. I have been in contact with Andry since the return and I'm getting the run around. GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!"

"I wished I checked reviews on tValleyseek before I placed the order. They should get 0 stars. Product not working, requesting an RMA for 3 Days, NO ONE Is responding to my request"

"Avoid this scammer seller! Two weeks after I placed my order I haven't received my ordered item and NO communication at all. AVOID, AVOID, AVOID!
See my communication history with this scammer, read from the bottom to top:

Your order has been sent to ValleySeek.
ValleySeek is responsible for charging and shipping your order. Have questions? Contact ValleySeek.

May 13
You sent ValleySeek an email with the subject: What is the status of my order?
Message: "I need a tracking number for my order!"

May 8
You sent ValleySeek an email with the subject: What is the status of my order?
Message: "send me a trucking number ASAP! What is going on with my order! I need to get it ASAP!"

May 7
You sent ValleySeek an email with the subject: What is the status of my order?
Message: "Send me a tracking number ASAP!"

May 6
You sent ValleySeek an email with the subject: What is the status of my order?
Message: "I need a tracking number for my order, please send it to me ASAP!"

May 2
You sent ValleySeek an email with the subject: What is the status of my order?
Message: "Hello, I need to get a tracking number for my order. please send ASAP!"

May 1
ValleySeek received your order.

May 1
You placed an order with ValleySeek on May 1.

"Avoid Valleyseek. Customer service is practically unreachable. Have been trying for over a week now to return a defective $550+ item. They lost their BBB endorsement (currently rated an appalling "D"), for good reason it seems. I cannot help but wonder how many positive reviews are fake."

"Valleyseek posts items on their website as in stock, when they're not.
After cancelling my order almost week later (!), they still had the product in stock. I called 7 times to ask to confirm and no one answered the phone ever. I had to leave for a trip, so I ordered it again.
After 4 days, they finally got back to my Email request to cancel my order again due to a miscount in their warehouse, they claim.
Of course, the item is still shown as in stock on their site right now.

"Bait and switch. Enormous shipping charges were put on a $2 item and after more than 3 months I have yet to receive my refund."

"Super quick shipping and good prices. This was my first purchase here but won't be my last. Thank you from ecosmartpc.com!"

ValleySeek is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ValleySeek is not a merchant member
ValleySeek does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!