Stores > ValleySeek
  • ValleySeek

9:00AM to 5:00PM (Monday to Friday)
      (877) 369-9979
      support@valleyseek.com
      (877) 369-9979

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review ValleySeek by clicking a star below.
2017-06-21

Erroneous Shipping Quote and No Responses

"Their web checkout lead me to believe that the product would be shipped on a Saturday with next-day shipping. Monday was a holiday so I needed this in order to get my package in time. I picked them over other vendors as they were the only ones that indicated, based on their online portal, that they could ship on Saturday. They did not answer the phone nor respond to email so I couldn't confirm for sure but I trusted the checkout messaging.

Not only did it NOT ship on Saturday, it didn't even ship on the next business day (Tuesday)! It was picked up for overnight shipping on Wednesday. Again, they didn't respond to my follow-up email or voicemail. And, I was charged for the expedited shipping nevertheless. No apology or attempt to mitigate whatsoever. I really can't believe it.

This is textbook poor web retail (online experience) and customer service (responsiveness and righting wrongs).

Buyer beware!

2017-06-05

Very happy

"With comfirmation emails before and after delivery, I appreciate the services offered."

2017-06-04

Bad Deal

"Shipping to high for item"

2017-05-13

Great Shop!

"Delivery is fast, cheap and safe. it's recommended!
Since the mail of contact was kept from time to time even after ordering, I was relieved because I understood what kind of condition it is now and how much baggage will arrive.
The time to delivery was also faster than I expected.
And it should be cheap. I also want to buy it.

2017-01-06

They cancelled my order and never told me!

"I bought from them roughly 4 years ago. I didn't have a problem then, so I purchased some RAM from them about 5 days ago. I just received the rest of my equipment from the other companies I purchased from so I go to their website to check my order status. My order was cancelled! WHAT THE ****?!?! I didn't receive any email or any phone call from them, they just cancel my order. That is unacceptable!"

2016-08-29

Have been robbed by ValleySeek

"I purchased a Omron 7 series wrist blood-pressure monitor that was advertised to have 200 memory positions and for 2 users, what I received was 100 memory positions and only good for 1 user. I requested a return for full refund due to the product not being what I ordered and they are charging me a 15% restocking fee. I have called 6 times and never got any response, they only respond after 9PM Eastern standard time, no matter what time you send them correspondence. They do not give full information when asked you have to continue asking and follow up often in order to resolve an issue.
I had to request confirmation for the order, I had to ask for shipping confirmation, my only receipt was an email saying my CC was charged and the amount.

In all the time I have been ordering on-line this is the worst customer service and I would never recommend to anyone to purchase from them.

This refund took 3 weeks with emails being sent from me appx. 16x to get resolved, I was charged $20.74 on a $62.32 purchase plus return shipping. So for the record, BUYER BEWARE do dot order from them unless you double check that what is advertised is what you will receive.

I purchased this same item from 2 other vendors that advertised the same product, I received the same incorrect item and the 2 other vendors gave me a full refund including return shipping because they stood behind their product.

Scott Ledbetter

2016-08-09

In stock when no one else had it!

"Aside from a little Internet browser boo boo which messed up my ability to get a receipt for my purchase... everything went great! I was happy to see that ValleySeek had a part in stock that EVERYONE else including the manufacturer was out of stock!"

2016-08-05

No problems at all

"Product arrived on time and was exactly what was ordered. My.only.issue was that I had to request the tracking numbers instead of just getting them when it shipped. Other than that, the order process was smooth and my girlfriend loves the headphones."

2016-07-23

fastest shipping I have seen

"I didn't have to wait , fastest shipping
Order was right and product was good
Thanks ValleySeek
Ps sending a conformation email when shipped would help

2016-06-17

At the bottom of the ABYSS they dug a deeper hole

"They did not ship the correct product that was listed on the website. Phone calls and emails went ignored until I disputed the charge with my credit-card-issuer. Then after several more days of delay I received a "Return Authorization" but no pre-paid shipping label. Sorry but their mistake means they have to pay shipping. They have once again not responded. At least my credit card company cancelled out the charge and I suppose I will have to hold the goods until if & when they ever properly respond."

2016-03-25

Awesome Speedy Delivery

"I was moving less than 2 weeks and i really loved the dinnerware I saw online wasnt sure if it would get here on time and less than a week it was here and all in one peice . That was some fast service. 25387"

2014-12-11

"Unbelieveable...

I bought two Oregon Scientific thermometers. One quit working after the first time and I can't adjust the second. I have emailed Valley Seek twice and have not received a response.

They are - hands down - the worst online retailer I have ever dealt with.

2014-11-19

"Quite possibly the absolute worst e-commerce experience I've ever had. Their website failed on processing my order due to an "unknown error" 3 times. I noticed my credit card had been charged, in spite of not having an order confirmation emailed to me, or any communication from them whatsoever about the order.

I went to their website and they have no phone number listed. I used the contact form to request my order be canceled, if in fact it had gone through, and ValleySeek ignored my email.

I then got a shipping confirmation from them a few days later, and again sent them a message through the form on their website. They ignored that message as well.

I ended up calling my credit card company and disputing the charge. I would not ever do business with this company again. Their communication practices are absolutely terrible.

2014-09-19

"run away while you can. I ordered a bow from them 4 day ago and it has yet to leave them. I have left three emails and tried to call them three times with no reply or phone answer yet. "

2014-09-05

"Ordered one day with free shipping, the next day I had a package at my house. Product was exactly as described new in sealed box with all paperwork. Price was excellent. What more could you ask for."

Share ValleySeek's store rating

ValleySeek is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ValleySeek is not a merchant member
ValleySeek does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!