• Rating 3.33/10 575 reviews

ValleySeek is not a merchant member
    ValleySeek does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • ValleySeek contact information

• Address: 440 N. Wolfe Rd
    • Contact: support@valleyseek.com
    • Phone: (877) 369-9979
    • Customer Support: (877) 369-9979
    • Business Hours: 9:00AM to 5:00PM (Monday to Friday)

"AVOID DOING BUSINESS WITH THESE GUYS - They should not be in business.

I ordered four items from Valleyseek, the price for the items I ordered was "too good to be true". They authorized payment from my credit card and held the funds.

I never received a confirmation email for my order.

I called and left a message on their forum the following day confirming my purchase, never heard back.

Nobody ever answered the phone in the 15+ times I called over the past three days.

Nobody answered my request on their forum, even though it claims it was assigned to someone.

The funds authorization was released a couple of days after the purchase, no explanation.

"BE CAREFUL!!!
Customer service is outrageous.
Never answering the phone and never return your calls.
E-mails are sometimes replied but never gave me a solution to the non functioning phone I got from them.
I will never buy anything from these guys again.

modified review This review was modified by ilanshechtman on September 29 2013 09:45:37 AM

"Very unreliable. I placed an order twice and both times I received an email about a week later that the order was cancelled being that the item is out of stock. The item is still listed on the website, although they claim it's not in stock. Apparently the item is in stock, however after purchase, they decided they can't give it for this price. Worst of all, they don't have any live reps to speak to so basically I have to make assumptions not knowing what the reason is."

modified review This review was modified by KM2268 on August 26 2013 07:49:56 AM

"Terrible. Terrible. Terrible. Placed an order, emailed them to see about a tracking number 3 days later (because their customer service phone number goes to an answering machine) and still have not heard anything back from them. I am cancelling the order, I guess via email, since they do not answer the phone or return customers calls. Then if that doesn't work, I will just dispute the charge with my credit card company. Stay away from this place. I didn't do any research on this company before I purchased the item. I merely searched for the item and chose them because it was the cheapest with shipping--once again--stay away from this company."

modified review This review was modified by texas3056 on July 31 2013 08:50:46 PM

"I wished I checked reviews on tValleyseek before I placed the order. They should get 0 stars. Product not working, requesting an RMA for 3 Days, NO ONE Is responding to my request"

"Avoid this scammer seller! Two weeks after I placed my order I haven't received my ordered item and NO communication at all. AVOID, AVOID, AVOID!
See my communication history with this scammer, read from the bottom to top:

Your order has been sent to ValleySeek.
ValleySeek is responsible for charging and shipping your order. Have questions? Contact ValleySeek.

May 13
You sent ValleySeek an email with the subject: What is the status of my order?
Message: "I need a tracking number for my order!"

May 8
You sent ValleySeek an email with the subject: What is the status of my order?
Message: "send me a trucking number ASAP! What is going on with my order! I need to get it ASAP!"

May 7
You sent ValleySeek an email with the subject: What is the status of my order?
Message: "Send me a tracking number ASAP!"

May 6
You sent ValleySeek an email with the subject: What is the status of my order?
Message: "I need a tracking number for my order, please send it to me ASAP!"

May 2
You sent ValleySeek an email with the subject: What is the status of my order?
Message: "Hello, I need to get a tracking number for my order. please send ASAP!"

May 1
ValleySeek received your order.

May 1
You placed an order with ValleySeek on May 1.

"Avoid Valleyseek. Customer service is practically unreachable. Have been trying for over a week now to return a defective $550+ item. They lost their BBB endorsement (currently rated an appalling "D"), for good reason it seems. I cannot help but wonder how many positive reviews are fake."

"Valleyseek posts items on their website as in stock, when they're not.
After cancelling my order almost week later (!), they still had the product in stock. I called 7 times to ask to confirm and no one answered the phone ever. I had to leave for a trip, so I ordered it again.
After 4 days, they finally got back to my Email request to cancel my order again due to a miscount in their warehouse, they claim.
Of course, the item is still shown as in stock on their site right now.

"Bait and switch. Enormous shipping charges were put on a $2 item and after more than 3 months I have yet to receive my refund."

"Super quick shipping and good prices. This was my first purchase here but won't be my last. Thank you from ecosmartpc.com!"

"The day I received my shipment I realized it was incompatible with my machine. I've requested an RMA and received an email several days later asking for more information and I've never received a response back. If I don't hear from them by end of business Monday, I am contacting my creditcard company and will not pay for the item. I need it returned and I am willing to pay the restocking fee. The are very slow and there is absolutely no customer service. I do not think I will use them ever again. "

"Deliver was prompt, product quality and packing professional. Great Job! "

"Product arrived very fast and was exactly what I wanted. "

"Shippment was well packaged, on time, and in good working condition. Just as advertised, thank you."

"I have to say I was impressed with the expediance of receiveing my order. My graphics card box was a bit damaged, however the Card was in perfect shape. Thanks! I will return to see if you have what I need, when I need it. The price was fair also. Thanksor being there.

Eugene