• Rating 6.67/10 3 reviews

Valex Computers, Inc is not a merchant member
    Valex Computers, Inc does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Valex Computers, Inc contact information

"I had a good experience with these guys. Ordered Intel barebones, separate hard drive, Win XP. Placed order Friday 2/25 they billed my credit card Monday 2/28 and I received parts one week later on monday 3/7. HD was installed in barebones as requested, all parts appear new and system works fine. Only problem was no communication. I got an auto-email when I placed order and never heard anything else, when I emailed to check order status they never answered, when I called I was told someone would call me back which never happened, also "track order" on their website is never updated - my order status still shows "pending" (same thing it said the day I placed the order). Nevertheless they shipped my order fast and got it right and I am quite satisfied."

"Received the Items in a timely matter in good condition, all parts were New not refurbished..Excellant expeirience"

malibu usa

"You deal with Valex at your peril. I ordered a $900 laptop. After a couple weeks, I called to check the status (They just took my money and never told me anything). Still on backorder. When I asked to cancel and get a refund, Valex talked me out of it by promising to overnight it in 3 days. After 4 days I called again, and they said they'd ship the very next day. I waited another week before calling again. My order was still backordered, so I asked for a cancellation/refund. They promised to refund on that same day. After 6 days I still didnt have a refund, so I called & emailed them again and told my CC company that the charge was fraudulent. After my CC contacted Valex, I got a 90% refund for my order. This is a full 6 weeks after my original order. (They assure delivery in 5-10 business days on the website.) I am out $90 after waiting 6 weeks with NOTHING to show for it besides grief and trouble. I felt like I was being conned out of $900, now only $90 which I refuse to pay.

UPDATE: FEBRUARY 19,2004
I won!!!! After a few months, about 15 phone calls, and a long letter, my credit card has been refunded the remaining 10%.

Please contact me if you have any questions about my experience with Valex.

modified review This review was modified by valexsucks on February 19 2004 05:21:53 PM