Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Order date: 5/27/2014
Credit card charged: 5/27/2014
Amount charged: full order amount.

Product has not arrived as of June 22, 2014

modified review This review was modified by donotbuyfromthem on June 22 2014 12:24:08 PM

"Ordered part from Vacuum Direct. Website stated part in stock. After one week called customer service, was told part should be in tomorrow. After two weeks called customer service again was told part might be in this week, website still showed part in stock. Cancelled order ordered from another website received part for same price in two days."

"They were quite friendly but terrible customer service. Ordered two items that their sales clerk said worked with my vacuum. I ordered the items. They dont work with my Miele. I called and spoke to a representative 4 times. 3 times she said it had to work and that she would call me back - she never did. Finally I send photos that it didnt work and she then admitted I needed a different part. I paid $30 to mail the parts back and then they charged a 15% restocking fee. What? It wasnt my mistake - it was theirs. Great shop if you never need to return anything and dont need their help in placing an order. Otherwise you are better off paying a higher price elsewhere. "

modified review This review was modified by courtney333 on October 04 2013 02:45:23 PM

"Return policy is awful and they refuse to work with you. Do not ever order from this company. You will regret giving them a dime."

modified review This review was modified by mkolbe on June 14 2013 01:01:37 PM

"My DC07 is over a decade old and it was time for a few replacement parts I have broken over the last couple years. For just the few dollars I spent on the site, my Dyson is as good as new and I'm sure I'll get another decade out of it.

I ordered a replacement canister lid, a #15 spring and a wand release catch. The parts shipped the next day and I had them installed a couple minutes later. Its taken me three times longer to write this review. I will buy any future parts I need from them.

modified review This review was modified by Eric_in_SJ on January 14 2013 12:52:16 PM

"My third purchase from Vacuum-Direct. Excellent company, very nice to deal with. I needed help choosing a Miele accessory and found the phone support very helpful. Best price and Item arrived in 2 days. Thanks a million!"

"Needed a parts for my Dyson. I accidentally ordered 1 wrong part out of 3. The handled my inquiry nicely and received my replacement 3 days later - WOW, very pleased."

"Don't buy anything from www.vacuum-direct.com.

They are very rude, and they have terrible exchange or return policy.

If they shipped you the wrong parts, then you stuck with it. They rip you off.

vacuum-direct, vacuum direct, dyson vacuum

They should get a zero star.

"My item was shipped promptly, arrived on time, and was as advertised. Thanks Vacuum-Direct!"

"Quick shipping, exactly as listed, good prices, no issues, recommended :)"

Vacuum-Direct is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Vacuum-Direct is not a merchant member
Vacuum-Direct does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!