Stores > Vacuum-Direct
  • Vacuum-Direct

Voice your opinion! Review Vacuum-Direct by clicking a star below.
2017-07-15

Absolutely shocking service

"I purchased a Hoover Vortex cylinder vacuum cleaner £40.99 on 5th July and when my item came on Saturday 8th July it was the Hoover whirlwind cylinder vacuum cleaner £37.99 I tried to phone them loads of times and emailed but you can't get through to nobody. I know it's £3 but it's my money and I should be refunded the difference. I wished I'd read the reviews first as I wouldn't ever bought from this shocking company they simply take your money and run. Please don't buy from this terrible company "

2017-04-06

Absolute nightmare! DO NOT BUY

"I ordered a vacuum cleaner from direct vaccuams and was offerd next day delivery.
The next day it never arrived I waited 2 more days and tried to contact customer service - practicaly impossible! I then emailed the company and was told it should arrive by the end of the week, it never did. I specifically asked that my phone number be passed on to yodel as it isn't easy to find my flat. Another week went by still didn't receive the vacuum cleaner. Contacted customer service again by email, they don't seem to answer the phone. And was told it would be delivered that day. Waited in all day nothing came phoned yodel and wad told it had been delivered and somebody else had signed for it? Ended up knocking on every door in my street, it had been delivered to a complete stranger in a office building!?!?

The cherry on the top was that it wasn't even the bloody vaccuam I ordered!!!!!

2016-12-14

Customer services terrible

"I purchased a vacuum from them received it in good time and worked well for a couple of weeks. Unfortunately it stopped working and so I
contacted them by phone. They told me I had the wrong number but they would get someone to contact me, which was fine. A week later got a call and email, they asked me a details of a sticker which was not on the vacuum. I explain this and since then I have had no contact from them, I have sent 4 email and nobody responds, terrible service.

2015-03-05

"Great shipping. Helpful people. What more can you ask for?"

2014-10-12

"The parts schematics were helpful. Ordered mid day and had the part I needed in hand just two days later. Thanks for the correct part and quick shipping."

2014-08-15

"STOP- DO NOT ORDER FROM Vacuum-direct. Their customer service is the worst! I called and asked them which filter would fit my vacuum. They said they had the right part and it would ship soon. After 1 week, I called to find out where it was, and they told me it drop-shipped directly from ShopVac and there was no way to track it. They said it should arrive in the next week. 2 weeks later it still had not arrived. Another call, their system was down and they would research it and get right back to me. 2 days later I got an email with a tracking #. It finally arrived 4 weeks after I ordered it and, of course it was the wrong filter. When I called customer service (again) they told me I should call ShopVac and figure out what filter they should order for me from ShopVac and that I would have to pay the shipping to return the wrong filter that they sent me. When I said I just want my money back, they said it would be a 10% re-stocking fee (after I pay to ship it back)."

2014-06-22

"Order date: 5/27/2014
Credit card charged: 5/27/2014
Amount charged: full order amount.

Product has not arrived as of June 22, 2014

2014-05-06

"Ordered part from Vacuum Direct. Website stated part in stock. After one week called customer service, was told part should be in tomorrow. After two weeks called customer service again was told part might be in this week, website still showed part in stock. Cancelled order ordered from another website received part for same price in two days."

2013-10-04

"They were quite friendly but terrible customer service. Ordered two items that their sales clerk said worked with my vacuum. I ordered the items. They dont work with my Miele. I called and spoke to a representative 4 times. 3 times she said it had to work and that she would call me back - she never did. Finally I send photos that it didnt work and she then admitted I needed a different part. I paid $30 to mail the parts back and then they charged a 15% restocking fee. What? It wasnt my mistake - it was theirs. Great shop if you never need to return anything and dont need their help in placing an order. Otherwise you are better off paying a higher price elsewhere. "

2013-06-14

"Return policy is awful and they refuse to work with you. Do not ever order from this company. You will regret giving them a dime."

2013-01-14

"My DC07 is over a decade old and it was time for a few replacement parts I have broken over the last couple years. For just the few dollars I spent on the site, my Dyson is as good as new and I'm sure I'll get another decade out of it.

I ordered a replacement canister lid, a #15 spring and a wand release catch. The parts shipped the next day and I had them installed a couple minutes later. Its taken me three times longer to write this review. I will buy any future parts I need from them.

2012-07-01

"My third purchase from Vacuum-Direct. Excellent company, very nice to deal with. I needed help choosing a Miele accessory and found the phone support very helpful. Best price and Item arrived in 2 days. Thanks a million!"

2012-03-25

"Needed a parts for my Dyson. I accidentally ordered 1 wrong part out of 3. The handled my inquiry nicely and received my replacement 3 days later - WOW, very pleased."

2012-01-25

"Don't buy anything from www.vacuum-direct.com.

They are very rude, and they have terrible exchange or return policy.

If they shipped you the wrong parts, then you stuck with it. They rip you off.

vacuum-direct, vacuum direct, dyson vacuum

They should get a zero star.

2011-10-15

"My item was shipped promptly, arrived on time, and was as advertised. Thanks Vacuum-Direct!"

Share Vacuum-Direct's store rating

Vacuum-Direct is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Vacuum-Direct is not a merchant member
Vacuum-Direct does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!