Vacdepot.com Reviews - vacdepot.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.83/10 181 reviews

Vacdepot.com is not a merchant member
Vacdepot.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Everything I ordered came on time and in good shape thank you very much

Steve

"Arived as noted in good condition, installed easily and works well."

"We received our product within a week and the ordering process was easy. Also, the price was very competitive.

"Exactly what I needed, and I saved $100 from what it would have cost from a local retailer! "

"It worked out of the box and installed easily"

"Everything as advertised. Competitive prices. Fast shipping - I ordered on Sunday night and received my order Thursday morning via UPS. Their customer service person will call you back if you need assistance. His name is Mark. He assisted me 10 years ago and he assisted me with this order of 7/14/13."

"Have made several orders through this company and all good experiences"

"the experience was good, shipping was on time, and the product is great!"

"Good website, easy to order from and quick delivery ."

"I am excited to finally get one of these vacuums in my home. Shipped quickly and love it!"

"They were very helpful on the phone and were able to help me find exactly what I needed for my vac re-build. "

Rating 8/104/5

"Fast shipping and good price"

"Got exactly what I ordered, packaged very well and arrived a day early and best of all my wife is happy."

"Would be nice if you could ship world wide."

"ordering was easy and the product ordered came quickly, and at a very good price."