• VMInnovations VMInnovations Elite Status
    • Address: 1421 Kingbird Rd
    • Contact: help@vminnovations.com
    • Phone: 402-474-7188
    • Customer Support: 866-639-9320
    • Business Hours: Monday 9:00am - 6:30pm, Tuesday - Thursday, 9:00am - 9:30pm, Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm, Sunday 6PM-8PM
    • Fax: 402-742-6344

Product & services pricing Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10

"The communication emails I received letting me know when the item had shipped and of course, should have been received was great.
A computer of course, can't know the holiday that fell in the delivery time promise so that aside, it was delivered on time as promised.

"I think my purchase was very good. I was able to track my item It was shipped very promply. And arriived on time. Very good experience. Thank you good work"

"fast service, excellent product, heats quickly and evenly . I would buy my DR Infra red heater968 at a heart beat."

"fAST SHIPPING GOOD PRODUCT. gOOD COMMUNICATIONS."

"fast shipping , product arrived as promised, great pricing"

"I was very satisfied how my order was handled and I fast I received my order. I would tell all my friends about Vminnovations.

Richard

"I looked for an item all over where I am living. I could not find it. I looked online and you had the best price, and I ordered the item. It was here very fast. So I am very happy with your service. Thank You"

"Best price online and in store. Ordered Friday night, received Monday by 4. The delivery driver was helpful. Product came with everything they said it would and works great! "

"order item delivered in a timely manner. in fact earlier than it was scheduled to be. great service , thanks!"

"I live in Nevada and my product was sent from Pennsylvania........I was charged sales tax and I don't think that is right."

"The product arrived fast and in perfect condition."

"quick shipment; great product"

"It arrived so quickly! I ordered it 5 days before my daughtes birthday and it arrived in two. I was very impressed. And the item was super easy to assemble."

"My order was lost during shipping. The item was needed within a time frame and it wasn't received. When the order was reshipped VMInnovations would not ship the product so that it could be received in time to be helpful. The item then took an additional 5 days to receive - too late to be helpful and now is sitting in the box. Hopefully we will find a need for it in the future."

"Very satisfied client my product arrive in timely manner would buy from them again for"

Share VMInnovations's store rating

VMInnovations is a Merchant Member! Learn more

VMInnovations is a merchant member
VMInnovations participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,905 merchant members.