Stores > VMInnovations

• Address: 1421 Kingbird Rd
    • Contact: help@vminnovations.com
    • Phone: 402-474-7188
    • Customer Support: 866-639-9320
    • Business Hours: Monday 9:00am - 6:30pm, Tuesday - Thursday, 9:00am - 9:30pm, Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm, Sunday 6PM-8PM
    • Fax: 402-742-6344

Product & services pricing Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10

2016-09-18

Fountain Pump

"Excellent Service - including fast response, shipping, delivery and price.
I'm very satisfied and will continue doing business with VMInnovations.

2016-09-17

Excellent Product; Superb Customer Service

"I bought a refurbished chainsaw that shouldn't have passed the quality control check after being "refurbished." I isolated the problem to a particular part, explained the situation to customer support, thought they'd tell me to return the product but actually sent the required part! I received both the original item and the part very quickly (the part in only 2 days!). I've got to say customer support was outstanding in every respect and I couldn't be happier with the saw. I can honestly say VMInnovations far exceeded my wildest expectations."

This review was modified by 9c7c361d on September 18 2016 08:38:35 AM

2016-09-16

great service!

"Fast delivery, great products! Thanks!"

2016-09-13

Pros

"Contacted site by phone before ordering. Operator was polite and informed. Product was shipped same day. Nice experience."

2016-09-10

Very Satisfied

"Everything came as ordered and as promised. Thank you! Small Item but needed fast."

2016-09-09

Fast Shipping - Intex River Run 1 Inflatable Floating Tube

"I had a super last minute order put in late on a Tuesday night for a tubing trip on Saturday, where some people didn't have tubes. I contacted VMInnovations to let them know of my situation and I received them on Friday afternoon. Very happy with the customer service and speedy shipping! Definitely saved the day! We had no issues with any of our tubes."

This review was modified by monicabeam09 on September 09 2016 07:47:16 AM

2016-09-05

Awesome

"Easy to order and received quickly. Pump is working great. "

2016-09-03

Fast and accurate delivery

"Very satisfied and will reorder when necessary"

2016-08-31

very satisfied!!

"gets the goods to their customers quickly!!"

2016-08-29

Chainsaw or possible paperweight?

"I have bought a number of gas powered items from VM with GREAT results....up till now. Let me state that I work on small engines and am the neighborhood handy man. This new Poulan pro saw MAY be a problem. I put the correct mix in it and TRIED to pull it over. It would only pull with great force and very jerky. Have not got as much as a poof out of it yet. Have not had time to check it out yet but it feels almost like it is fluid locked. I did try to start it within a minute of fueling it. I will hope for the best and pull the plug as soon as I have time. Let me also state that it is NOT VM's fault. "

2016-08-29

Last one lasted until a bear ate it!

"This was a replacement for the last Moultrie Feeder that lasted 6 years until a bear ate it. Even after the encounter with the bear, it still worked but the bear had chewed off the spinner so the corn only dropped to the ground. Delivery as super fast. I literally got a "Your order has shipped" message within hours of placing my order. Product is exactly as described and was packaged great. I have hopes it will last a long time. "

2016-08-28

AMAZING

"You were able to me my order for my Intex Island for a great price and within a couple of days prior to our trip. I will definitely be shopping with you guys again."

2016-08-27

"As expected, quick shipping."

2016-08-27

Great experience!

"I am new to VMInnovations shopping. It was an easy process to order, they notified me when my order shipped, timely shipping and delivery. I will definitely be a return customer.

2016-08-26

Haier 8,000 btu PortableA/C gives Comfort!!!!

"When your house has no a/c and it's hot and very uncomfortable you need
Help. !!!!
We sent my BFF a Haier 8,000 btu Portable A/C to use in her bedroom and switch to her Living Room if needed!! This was a Surprise Birthday
Present and it arrived Quickley and
Safely to surprise her on Time !! She
Loves her a/c and doesn't know how
she lived without it!! Thank you from
Me, for making her Birthday Great and
Special along with Fed Ex !!

Share VMInnovations's store rating

VMInnovations is a Merchant Member! Learn more

VMInnovations is a merchant member
VMInnovations participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,630 merchant members.