• VMInnovations VMInnovations Elite Status
    • Address: 1421 Kingbird Rd
    • Contact: help@vminnovations.com
    • Phone: 402-474-7188
    • Customer Support: 866-639-9320
    • Business Hours: Monday 9:00am - 6:30pm, Tuesday - Thursday, 9:00am - 9:30pm, Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm, Sunday 6PM-8PM
    • Fax: 402-742-6344

Product & services pricing Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10

"ordered , shipped , received , very fast service. thanks"

"Pool was delivered in a timely manner. Set up was OK. I used a transit twice because the first time i messed up. The only thing is that it would have been nice to know what the pool looks like when it is filling. At first it was a scary thing to see the pool sides bowing in as it filled then they straightened out. Rest of the set up was fine. Pool is full and ready for use thanks."

"the product came on time and in good condition...very satisfied with the company..."

"We received our order very quickly and was as described. We were very happy with the service."

"Ordering was easy and delivery was quick. "

"Return customer. Husqvarna weed eater was as new."

"I have several purchases of the same item and VMinnovations has always come through for me. They also tend to answer their phones when called to technical or support help. Nice to see for a .com company"

"Great price fast delivery and its free"

"VMI is really a top notch company with amazing prices and incredible customer service. Will buy again and will definitely recommend! "

"Simply the best price I could find online for a Graco Pack & Play. I used the free shipping option, and my package arrived quickly. I also appreciated the email updates letting me know when my package shipped and arrived at my home. This was my first time using VMInnovations...will definitely order again."

"Very pleased. I ordered a mini-bike expecting it in 7 days and got it in 3 days. (mini-bike runs great :)"

"Very pleased with the purchase experience. "

"Fast delivery at a great price. "

"Quick delivery, easy assembly! Super happy!!"

"It's the first time i have had an air mattress, i thought i ordered a twin but am very happy with queen,love the pillow part, i have been sleeping in a recliinding chair for almost a year because of an old back injury at work yrs. ago that has gotten worse and i have sleep more since i got this from u than i have in a whole yr.thank u very much for your great service, i am 68 yrs old and was so happy that the shipping was free and they brought it right to my living room door. I have one question to ask, it has been leaking air, appears to be in top part, i will check it for a leak, it has a patch with it. My question is can u get more patches if there is more than one leak and also how many times can u patch one before it becomes unuasble? thank you very munch, sincerely, Dora Queen"

Share VMInnovations's store rating

VMInnovations is a Merchant Member! Learn more

VMInnovations is a merchant member
VMInnovations participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.