• VMInnovations VMInnovations Elite Status
    • Address: 1421 Kingbird Rd
    • Contact: help@vminnovations.com
    • Phone: 402-474-7188
    • Customer Support: 866-639-9320
    • Business Hours: Monday 9:00am - 6:30pm, Tuesday - Thursday, 9:00am - 9:30pm, Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm, Sunday 6PM-8PM
    • Fax: 402-742-6344

Product & services pricing Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2015-07-26

"Shipped fast. No phone orders, phone # takes you to a promotional surveys and they won't pass you through until they got you to sign up for a " free" gift card that cost you $7.00 (& your credit card number). NO Thanks"

2015-07-26

"The product was exactly as described and delivered on time. I dont know how one would not be 100% satisfied. You even resolve buyer remorse. "

2015-07-25

"Great experience. Replied to questions promptly. Will purchase from again."

2015-07-25

"Great product & very quick delivery "

2015-07-25

"Lightning fast delivery. Item was damaged in transit. We were offered replacement or price adjustment. Adjustment credited to pay pal quickly. Very satisfied. Will shop with them again."

2015-07-24

"The product was received faster than anticipated and in like new condition. It has worked perfectly. Thanks so much!"

2015-07-24

"you know I wish I won an iPad it may fix my experience with vminnovations. I've done business with them couple times in past and never had an issue and always have been happy. but this last order I was not happy in fact I really looked forward to the special box the lanzar capacitor came in but first it was shipped in a bag and when I open the bag the box was absolutely destroyed and not saveable. I don't return from vacation til August 16 so I will not even get to hook it up and test to see if it works mfore return period expires and I paid extra to go through vminnovations instead of elsewhere. guess I may need to shop elsewhere"

2015-07-24

"Super fast shipping, Item was in excellent condition and I am very happy with my purchase."

2015-07-23

"Perfect gift. Best price around. "

2015-07-22

"Very satisfied with my purchase. Will be back."

2015-07-22

"Great fast shipping, item was just as described"

2015-07-21

"Great price and fast delivery!!! I will definitely do business with them again and I will recommend my friends with pools and hot tubs to give them a call to buy filters!"

2015-07-20

"I bought a Razor E300 electric scooter at a very competitive price and it was promptly shipped.

My boy loves it, I am very satisfied with product and VMInnovations.

Kevin of Fairfax Station, Va."

2015-07-15

"hi I bought a razor mx650 and am very pleased with vm innovations - everyone I talked to the phone was really nice and helpful with my order also the package arrived in a very reasonable time and in excellent condition - thanks and I give u folks a thumbs up five star rating "

2015-07-13

"Quick delivery of item I ordered!"

Share VMInnovations's store rating

VMInnovations is a Merchant Member! Learn more

VMInnovations is a merchant member
VMInnovations participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.