Stores > VMInnovations

• Address: 1421 Kingbird Rd
    • Contact: help@vminnovations.com
    • Phone: 402-474-7188
    • Customer Support: 866-639-9320
    • Business Hours: Monday 9:00am - 6:30pm, Tuesday - Thursday, 9:00am - 9:30pm, Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm, Sunday 6PM-8PM
    • Fax: 402-742-6344

Product & services pricing Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

2016-06-27

Next day at my door....wow

"You always wonder when ordering online if this is going to be a good deal or "I shouldn't have"...well to my surprise and delight, it was fast service and top product, saving me $200 over from my local pool supply store."

Easy & Fast!

"Easy to order & very fast delivery!"

2016-06-27

Were gonna have some funky good times

"So excited!! Exactly what we expected! Super fast shipping!! Can't wait to use it!!"

2016-06-26

Outstanding is an understatement!!!!!

"My experience has been great! I ordered an air mattress (queen), the purchasing process was simple and easy but the shipping,,,,geez! The shipping was absolutely amazing!! I received shipping confirmation almost immediately, with my item being delivered in a day or two. I am amazed and extremely grateful. This is the type of service us online shoppers can only hope for...yet is rarely given, so with all sincerity, I need to again say, "Thank you"!! I love my mattress!!"

Air mattress Queen

"Fast deliver dissatisfied with who delivered it just dropped on porch so anybody could walk up and take it. If you the mattress yet to give it a rating"

Great Service! Fast

"I saw something on Brads deals. Looked at it. Liked it. Ordered it. Delivered in 3 days. No hassels."

2016-06-23

"I ordered some Sennheiser headphones and they arrived timely and in great condition. No problems with it so far, and it looks and sounds fantastic. There were no problems with shipping, which I was surprised with after having problems with other online stores.
Overall, VMInnovations did very well and I would definitely buy from them again.

2016-06-20

"excellent product ,fast shipping! Great price"

2016-06-19

Slide into Refeshment!

"The Intex pool slide arrived within a couple of days of ordering and the packing was very eco friendly. The slide setup quickly and is providing a lot of fun. "

This review was modified by jimkaiser67 on June 23 2016 08:34:36 AM

2016-06-18

Great price

"The product is great and delivery was quick. Wok purchase again"

2016-06-17

Absolutely perfect!

"Buying a hover board for the kids is a frustrating process. So many bad products and scary reviews. But VMInnovations delivered! My daughters are thrilled with it and it arrived in 3 days with their free shipping!"

2016-06-16

simply the best

"I purchased a pool from VM Innovations and found them to be truly excellent to do business with. Unfortunately not long into the pool season the pump died. It was still under warranty and was told the contact the Mfg. That was horrible. They spoke little English and told me I would get the pump in 10 to 12 business days. Frustrated I contacted VMInnovations to see if they could offer a suggestion because I use the pool for physical therapy for my MS and I was also afraid that the water would spoil due to the extreme temps of Summer. They immediately contacted me and offered a $20 coupon toward the purchase of a pump, free shipping and I expect to arrive tomorrow. I am still waiting for the mfg to ship it...They truly care, rose to the occasion to assist me and reduced the cost and the stress! I do not hesitate to recommend them! "

2016-06-16

awesome

"My pool sprayer was here fast and got my tracking number quickly"

2016-06-15

Stunned

"I was extremely impressed at the speed at which my order arrived. "

2016-06-15

Customer Service Followed up with order and followed through with promise!!!

"I had ordered a 6 pack of float tubes at a great price. I had cancelled an order from another company to purchase these tubes before my vacation I had coming up. They ended up sending me one tube instead of the 6. I called customer service and I was told it was incorrectly listed on the Walmart website! They listed a 6 pack of float tubes at the single tube price. I spoke with Quinn (a supervisor) explaining my situation and need for the float tubes for my trip and that I felt they should honor the original listed price that was advertised. He took care of me and honored the original price and I got my tubes shipped right away so we would have our Tubes in time for our vacation! My Family Thanks you for your understanding and Great customer service!!!! "

This review was modified by jlphett87 on June 15 2016 03:02:41 PM

Share VMInnovations's store rating

VMInnovations is a Merchant Member! Learn more

VMInnovations is a merchant member
VMInnovations participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,558 merchant members.