Stores > VMInnovations

• Address: 1421 Kingbird Rd
    • Contact: help@vminnovations.com
    • Phone: 402-474-7188
    • Customer Support: 866-639-9320
    • Business Hours: Monday 9:00am - 6:30pm, Tuesday - Thursday, 9:00am - 9:30pm, Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm, Sunday 6PM-8PM
    • Fax: 402-742-6344

Product & services pricing Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

2016-07-20

great price! quick delivery!

"It was a great price and I think it was free shipping! Also they had a great delivery co where you could track your pkg. Also if you gave your email they would let you know when it was delivered and they did. Pkg came in one piece and am happy with product so far."

2016-07-18

The bed

"Love my air bed it's quick 2 blow up and quick 2 deflate never went wrong by ordering this AAAA+++++"

2016-07-18

Awesome Float!

"We purchased the 4-person floating island and it couldn't have been a more painless purchase. Ordered it on a Sunday and had it in 4 days. It'a great float if you just want to lounge on the river or lake and socialize with your friends. We also purchased this on sale and saved 50% - what more could you ask for?!?! The only suggestion I have would be to add four more cup holders making a total of 8. Thanks for the great service!

Dawn

2016-07-14

Fast cool off

"THIS WAS MY FOURTH ORDER AND IT CEASES TO AMAZE ME THERE ULTRA QUICK SHIPPING! TWO THUMBS UP TO ALL AT VMINNOVATIONS!"

This review was modified by ersanford1 on July 14 2016 07:15:32 PM

2016-07-14

Great Service

"Easy ordering, fast delivery"

Nice and quick

"Great product great delivery"

Excellent little ac unit

"Came fast and works very good."

Generous refund polcy

"And prompt customer service. I have rarely run into a company that left me feeling fortunate I had run into them"

2016-07-11

Headphones work with more equipment than they say, but not all equipment

"I ordered the headphones with mic and even though the add doesn't say they will work with Microsoft Lumia 640XL cell phones, they work good with that phone, Unfortunately the plug is too big for my freedom phone and there is no adapter to plug them into the separate mic and headphones jack of my Dell XPS 410 computer. The headphones come with an adapter, but it converts to the same type of 4 conductor phono plug that is originally there (apparently is just switches what circuit is connected to which contact). Adapters for more devices would be nice, but I am sufficiently satisfied with it working with my Lumia that I will be keeping the headphones rather than returning them."

2016-07-10

Attention Pool Owners! Fantastic Service!

"Third order for pool supplies! Fast turn around, great prices and products with front door delivery! I no longer shop at local pool supply stores since discovering VMInnovations!"

2016-07-10

Happly rewarded

"Great timing with everything, will return for more items to buy."

2016-07-09

The pool came in with the tide...on time!

"I had questions before I ordered the pool we bought from VMinnovations. I received a prompt response from customer service and two follow up emails to be sure everything was okay. I pool was a great price, delivered early, and excellent quality. I will definitely order more from them and have already shared my experience with several friends and family. THANK YOU!"

2016-07-08

Best Chance Vender

"Great company, great prices, great service, quick shipping, Total satisfaction. What else can I say......................will buy from again. thx"

2016-07-07

"I did like that my package got here quick what I didn't like was my package was ripped from the bottom or you could see the plastic coming out and the merchandise was scratched or the paint was coming off in the couple of places other than that it was fine thank you so much my husband really loves the product"

2016-07-06

No regrets!

"They processed my purcase quikly and kept me informed about the shiping information. Do not hesitate to do business with this company! Jan MI"

Share VMInnovations's store rating

VMInnovations is a Merchant Member! Learn more

VMInnovations is a merchant member
VMInnovations participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,535 merchant members.