• VMInnovations VMInnovations Elite Status
    • Address: 1421 Kingbird Rd
    • Contact: help@vminnovations.com
    • Phone: 402-474-7188
    • Customer Support: 866-639-9320
    • Business Hours: Monday 9:00am - 6:30pm, Tuesday - Thursday, 9:00am - 9:30pm, Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm, Sunday 6PM-8PM
    • Fax: 402-742-6344

Product & services pricing Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10

"Received my order in 24 hours and the item works perfectly. One of my best online shopping experiences ever."

"Need list on web page for Intex pool only"

"once again vm innovations did not disappoint! quick and efficient delivery "

"Hi,
I believe his name is Justin. He was very helpful and informative. We called another number and reached another country and its not their fault, it is good that other countries get a shot at making money we could just not understand them. We are very pleased with VMinnovations.

Regards
Roberto

"Great price. Items were shipped promptly."

"They handled my order very well. A partial return was easy and well done. do business with them again. Phone calls and emails were handled timely and professionally. Great internet company."

"Great Job. Ordered My SUP and it came in just a couple of day. The price was 20% less than everyone else.
I told a couple of friends and they will be ordering the same.

Thanks !!

"Great shopping experience"

"Everyone I talked to at VM was very helpful and polite. Will recommended VM to all my friends."

"Great site - found what we were looking for at the best price, free shipping, FAST delivery!"

"My order arrived promptly."

"When I order the item it came so quickly I didn't have to wait ."

"I purchased a pair of headphones from VMInnovations. Saldy they stopped working but Mat was more than pleasant on the phone with me. He quickly resolved my issue by sending out a replacement pair, no questions asked, no-hassle.
I am sure Matt is a reflection of Casey who is one of the managers in their customer care call center & they really do reflect genuine customer care.
This is the 2nd item I have purchased from VMInnovations & I know that I can purchase with confidence from them.
You to can buy with confidence from them as well.
Trustworthy for sure!!!!

"The tent was awesome. Shipment was fast and the package was really neat. The size of the tent was amazing. Even better than inexpected. "

"said mailed return label but did not"

Share VMInnovations's store rating

VMInnovations is a Merchant Member! Learn more

VMInnovations is a merchant member
VMInnovations participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.