Stores > VMInnovations

• Address: 1421 Kingbird Rd
    • Contact: help@vminnovations.com
    • Phone: 402-474-7188
    • Customer Support: 866-639-9320
    • Business Hours: Monday 9:00am - 6:30pm, Tuesday - Thursday, 9:00am - 9:30pm, Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm, Sunday 6PM-8PM
    • Fax: 402-742-6344

Product & services pricing Rating 8.5/10 8.5/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7/10 7/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.5/10 7.5/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5/10 5/10

2016-02-06

"Fast service, fast delivery, good price!"

2016-02-01

String trimmer refurbished

"Got the delivery in 2 days after order. Opened the box, attached the deflector shield, fueled it up, checked for leaks. Went through the pre-start sequence, pulled the cord and went to work. No problem with it going through high grass or light brush. The weed trimmer had some minor scratches, but put more on it doing the job I did, didn't affect the workings of the string trimmer. Works great."

2016-01-31

"I was impressed with the quality of the item and the speed of delivery. "

2016-01-28

Got it quickly and didn't have to go anywhere!

"I like my new heater, however upon researching further I could have gotten a similar price. The great thing about this purchase was I got it without researching prices, it came to me and I didn't have to do anything but pay for it. All in all this is a great service and I will use it again!"

2016-01-26

Great service!

"Everything went very smoothly with VM innovations. This is first time I've ordered from them and I will certainly order again."

2016-01-24

trusted review gained excellent results

"My local news station does product reviews. This more than met expectations. I turn around and my pups are glued to it, basking. Tufn it off, and they pout. "

2016-01-23

"As advertised, lightning fast shipping"

2016-01-23

Beautiful music to my ears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Good quality, fast delivery nicely packaged .you don't have to pay a fortune to get a nice smooth sound thanks I love mine."

2016-01-22

Toastie and cozy!

"Very good heat in a small box. Quiet fan. The den never felt so comfortable!"

2016-01-21

Great product.

"Very fast delivery and great deal."

2016-01-20

Works great!

"Fast shipping, immediately set up, does exactly what it should! Good buy!"

2016-01-18

the best

"I am very pleased with the great service that vminnovation provides. To prove my point I am a repeat customer, and I make sure that I " spread the word" about this great company"

Ray of sunshine

"Delivery was really fast. The product was as advertised, I use it in an open space just over 1200 sq ft and has performed great especially on these very cold days we have had."

????

"I got this after my heater went out and I had no backup. It is small but works well. The space I use it in is large and it helps but not big enough to heat it all. It's good for secondary heat or in a small space. Great for the price!"

Outstanding Customer Service

"I ordered the INTEX Seahawk 2 Inflatable Boat Set with Oars & Air Pump | 68347EP. VMInnovations sells it at the cheapest price and provides a better warranty when bought here than from on Amazon.com (from what I saw in the reviews on Amazon.com). I have had great success with Intex's inflatable Inner Tubes (River Run) and air pump, and an air mattress. This was one of the primary reasons why I selected Intex for the inflatable raft. Shipping was incredibly fast, next day delivery seems to be their standard with no additional charge.

The raft that I receive would not properly inflate. I quickly discovered a puncture in chamber #2. I contacted VMInnocations's customer service and they immediately send me a replacement raft on the same day that I contacted with about the defective raft. I was amazed. They did not even ask for me to send the broken raft back to them. I offered to verify that it was defective. The replacement raft properly inflated, and with much ease. I noticed no problems with the replacement they sent out. The Seahawk II looks to be an excellent, durable raft, just like with their River Run inflatable tubes. VMInnovations greatly stands behind and backs up the warranties of their products.

Share VMInnovations's store rating

VMInnovations is a Merchant Member! Learn more

VMInnovations is a merchant member
VMInnovations participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.