VMInnovations Reviews - vminnovations.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.57/10 6,897 reviews

VMInnovations is a merchant member
VMInnovations participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (6,929)

"Very quick delivery. Extremely happy with service and product"

Rating 6/103/5

"I'm working through the process of getting a replacement part for a part that arrived broken. As I have not completed the process yet, I cannot give a positive or negative comment."

"The order came in 1 day, super quick shipping."

"Extremly satisfied with my entire experience"

"Quick and reliable delivery!Very satisfied with my order and the process!"

"My daughter loves that bed. We use it in the living room as her personal "doggy bed".

great design, great shipping!

"My order was shipped before they said it would. When it got to our house, everything was correct.... I am very happy doing business with you....

Scott Holland

"Quick shipping, good communication and item as described."

"The shipping was very quick. I haven't really given the item any usage yet so it is difficult to rate them on anything other than their shipping speed."

"I ordered my pool filter one evening and had it on the next day. that was really great service!! After receiving the filter, I called Customer Service to ask about filter hose to pool fittings, and even though you do not carry them yet, the girl that helped me on the phone was very pleasant and very helpful."

"Very pleased with their services. "

"We were very pleased with the promptness of the delivery and was very easy to assemble, very sturdy. Would recommend VMinnovations to our friends and family"

"Items received on time and as promised."

"Well I was very satisfied on my purchase it came on time no delays no mixup very professional I would use them again in the future Rob $$ "

Rating 8/104/5

"Good price with prompt shipping. Only negative was that there wasn't any detailed information about the product usage. I contacted the vendor to get the information and was told it was unavailable. I haven't used the product yet but it seems like it should do the job."