Stores > VMInnovations

• Address: 1421 Kingbird Rd
    • Contact: help@vminnovations.com
    • Phone: 402-474-7188
    • Customer Support: 866-639-9320
    • Business Hours: Monday 9:00am - 6:30pm, Tuesday - Thursday, 9:00am - 9:30pm, Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm, Sunday 6PM-8PM
    • Fax: 402-742-6344

Product & services pricing Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

2016-05-25

Pool pump piece promptly procured

"The young man I dealt with on the phone was very helpful with checking to make sure the piece was compatible with my old,outdated model..The piece was delivered in 2 business days..way to go!"

2016-05-24

Quick Delivery

"Great communication, quick delivery, item is exactly as described in description. A++"

2016-05-22

Great

"Needed it fast. Good product. Got it."

2016-05-18

Extremely patient customer service

"I wanted to say a word of thanks to all the employees involved with maintaining my order. I know there was and still is a lot of different circumstances that we've had to overcome, but with the patience of your staff everything seems to be ironing its own way out. "

2016-05-13

Chlorine free summer

"My experience was great. It was easy to place my order the price was right and I had my new salt system the next day and the shipping was free"

2016-05-13

Great Kayak!

"The inflatable kayak arrived fast and was in great shape with all its accessories, quality paddles, valves, repair kit, seats, etc. I couldn't be happier! Thanks to all."

2016-05-11

"fast delivery got my product in 3 days"

2016-05-09

Smooth!

"Website was user friendly. Delivery was super fast. Prices were great. Bought a pool and haven't installed it yet. Will update later"

2016-05-09

New Speakers

"Delivered on time as promised."

Lightning fast shipping!

"I placed my order and it was at my door two days later. I wish all places were this fast."

2016-05-07

"Very satisfied - if you keep pushing i will ignore the survey"

2016-05-07

Prompt shipping at a reasonable price!

"I received my product within a few days of shipping. Exactly what i wanted at a great price."

2016-05-06

Very Professional

"I bought a VM Audio amplifier with the wiring kit, when I recived the package the wiring kit it was missing the ground wire. So I call customer service, told them about the missing cable, they immediately sent out a new one, they even knew who I was before I could tell them my name. Awesome customer service! Quality products. Five Stars from me."

2016-05-06

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY

"CUSTOMER SERVICE WENT OUT OF THEIR WAY TO HELP ME WITH A ORDER PROBLEM AND SAVED ME MONEY.
THEY WERE VERY HELPFUL WITH A ORDERED I PLACED (AND TOTALLY MESSED UP) AND WERE VERY PATIENCE WITH THE MANY PHONE CALLS AND EMAILS EXCHANGED BETWEEN MYSELF AND THEM.

2016-05-05

5 stars!!

"Looking forward to using my new relaxation raft with my family! "

Share VMInnovations's store rating

VMInnovations is a Merchant Member! Learn more

VMInnovations is a merchant member
VMInnovations participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,590 merchant members.