• VMInnovations VMInnovations Elite Status
    • Address: 1421 Kingbird Rd
    • Contact: help@vminnovations.com
    • Phone: 402-474-7188
    • Customer Support: 866-639-9320
    • Business Hours: Monday 9:00am - 6:30pm, Tuesday - Thursday, 9:00am - 9:30pm, Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm, Sunday 6PM-8PM
    • Fax: 402-742-6344

Product & services pricing Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10

"I bought a reconditioned Husqvarna chainsaw, saving $100 over new. It was actually Husqvarna factory reconditioned and in perfect shape. It came with free shipping and arrived just a couple days after my order was placed. I am very happy with the product and the ordering/shipping experience."

"I was / am satisfied with my purchase from VMInnovations. That is better than the "Somewhat Satisfied" category but a little below "Very Satisfied". My only concern was the condition of the box that the part came in. While it looked to be the original box from the manufacturer, the way it was packed looked like it had been opened before and almost questionable if it had been used before. Also, the installation screws didn't work match the type of those from the unit I was replacing so I had to buy other screws that fit (the ones from the older unit were too short as well as a different type). After completing these adjustments, the unit has been working well so far so overall I am satisfied."

"Well received, package was perfect

Radios are easy to use

Thanks

"We received our product exactly when they said that we would, in excellent condition"

"no problem delivered early

"My package delivered in next day . "

"I have not set up the hot tub yet but am happy to say the delivery was six days ahead of schedule."

"Received my order in less than 48 hours. "

"Exactly what I wanted, better price than anywhere else! Ship was free and super fast! Delighted with our item! Thank you!"

"great service, arrived very quickly. Would use this company again
in a heartbeat.

"Very fast and easy transaction and fast delivery for a filter so big. Thank you"

"Bought a line trimmer. Arrived in two days. Looks brand new, fired right up and used it for a few hours. Plenty of power. Very happy!"

"I purchased a juicer a few days ago and It was damaged when I received it. I can't use it and I'm out of money. Thanks for nothing and I will NEVER buy anything from you and I will make sure everyone I know NEVER buys any of your products.
If you'dtjond like to fix this just send my money back in full.
Daniel Jones
304 Linde st. Apt.# D
Deforest Wisc. 53532
I bought it off of ebay $28.99

Item# 291199229998

"Price was great shipped nearly quicker that I could put phone back in holster .amazing job "

"Quick and as ordered. I'll be back."

Share VMInnovations's store rating

VMInnovations is a Merchant Member! Learn more

VMInnovations is a merchant member
VMInnovations participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,855 merchant members.