Stores > VMInnovations

• Address: 1421 Kingbird Rd
    • Contact: help@vminnovations.com
    • Phone: 402-474-7188
    • Customer Support: 866-639-9320
    • Business Hours: Monday 9:00am - 6:30pm, Tuesday - Thursday, 9:00am - 9:30pm, Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm, Sunday 6PM-8PM
    • Fax: 402-742-6344

Product & services pricing Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

2016-04-27

Total Body Gym vim

"Came in fine and Quickly. Faster than I expected"

2016-04-27

Prompt shipping and responsive service

"I purchased two items, both with somewhat fragile parts. One arrived in perfect condition, while the other - a set of 12 solar lights - arrived with two broken. I emailed VMInnovations and shortly thereafter received a response. After I sent back a photo of the damage, the broken items were replaced. The replacements arrived very quickly. I was pleased that this company not only sells products at great prices and fulfills orders quickly, but is also responsive when there is a problem. "

2016-04-23

awesome

"Saw this item on a website that took me to VMInnovations. It was a painless process. My purchase came as promised. I haven't open the box yet, but I feel that all will be fine as my experience was monumental."

2016-04-21

Delivered on time, very quickly

"Product matches expectations. Very good price. Will be ordering more."

2016-04-21

Excellent

"Quick delivery of product. "

2016-04-20

OUTSTANDING

"Shipping that cannot be beat. Excellent pricing, quality products. Purchased all my automotive
stereo equipment through VMinnovations, could not be more pleased. This is a safe bet.

This review was modified by malchuth on April 20 2016 11:32:40 PM

2016-04-20

How could on line shopping get any better?

"No matter how big or how small my problem was it was taken care of immediately . And like you were doing them a favor. You won't ever have a better shopping experiance"

2016-04-18

"Very fast delivery...impressed!"

2016-04-17

No problems!

"There were no issues with this order, nor any other order I have submitted to this company. Both ordering and delivering were positive experiences."

2016-04-16

Air mattress heaven!

"I wasn't sure if the air mattress would be quality or in good shape. Boy was I pleasantly surprised! I will order from them again! The air mattress came as expected and shipped quickly! The only thing I might say is the box was slightly open but I am still eating the item and VM five stars! I plugged the mattress up to check for holes and there wasn't one. I was extremely satisfied! Thank you VM!"

inflatable and relatable

"I bought two inflatable chair for my son to use for video games and air pump. The pump worked great and chair was up and sitting in a few minutes. He found very comfortable. My only negative is box shows two people sitting in this chair together which is possible, but has a weight limit of 220 lbs."

Total Gym Order

"I never dealt with VMinnovations before. I was looking for a Total Gym 1900, and they had the best price, plus they had an extra security on the online ordering. They had the 60 day return if for some reason you didn't like the product, free shipping also. The shipment came quick, thru Fed X, and nothing was damaged and the outside box looked perfect. I would for sure mention this company to anyone that was buying a product.

Thanks St Joseph, MN

Great deal

"I ordered the product before I left for work for the weekend and it was on my doorstep when I got home waiting for me. Great deal and was exactly what I ordered."

2016-04-12

Great Buy !!!

"This portable air conditioner works as advertised. I would recommend it to a family member or a friend.
The shipping was free and Colin at customer service was very professional and very nice, as are all the other customer service reps who work for this company.

2016-04-11

Aweful company that doesnt care about customers

"My wife and I purchase a car seat/stroller combo from VMInnovations. They processed our purchase, pulled money from our account and sent a shipping confirmation. Several day later we received a FedEx tracking number. After 6 days, we then got an email from VMInnovations stating that they were not longer going to ship the stroller due to the fact that THEY made an error on the price. So now we as the customer are the ones that get to suffer because THEY made a mistake. BUT they got to sit on MY money for six days before refunding my account. This is extremely poor customer service and a VERY poor company to do business with! I tried to contact them and they refused to hear my side of the story. They said that they were sorry for inconveniencing and gave me a 10% coupon which is a pathetic way to apologize. I will NEVER shop with this company again and I will post as many reviews as possible to let people know that this is a dishonest company to buy from."

This review was modified by AngryCustomer2016 on April 11 2016 07:36:12 AM

Share VMInnovations's store rating

VMInnovations is a Merchant Member! Learn more

VMInnovations is a merchant member
VMInnovations participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.