Stores > VMInnovations

• Address: 1421 Kingbird Rd
    • Contact: help@vminnovations.com
    • Phone: 402-474-7188
    • Customer Support: 866-639-9320
    • Business Hours: Monday 9:00am - 6:30pm, Tuesday - Thursday, 9:00am - 9:30pm, Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm, Sunday 6PM-8PM
    • Fax: 402-742-6344

Product & services pricing Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.28/10 5.28/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-11-30

Like new!

"Bought a reconditioned leaf blower but couldn't tell it had been used. Gassed it up, followed cranking instructions, it started on 4th pull. Performed flawlessly on first use. Have also purchased recon Husky grass trimmer with same experience a year ago. It is still running strong with no problems. VMInno is a quality internet seller!"

2016-11-29

SO HELPFUL & RESPONSIVE

"These guys are great. Wouldn't hesitate to purchase from them. They are responsive, efficient and make buying EASY. Thank you!!!"

2016-11-29

best darn heater ever.

"First of all the delivery was the fastest of anything we ever ordered on ebay or amazon,we were using 4heaters around the house here in south dakota got your heater and man cant believe how well it performs we are down to just using the one we got from you the life pro 6element infarared quartz heater,we have propane heat but when the cost of it went through the roof we went electric heaters was using 4 but now just the one and its keeping are whole house at 74 degrees with no problem at all outside temp is 29 degrees highly recomend this product out performs even the 600. dollar machines very very happy."

2016-11-27

What SHARK did I order

"After going around and around, with these people, we decided, that someone, put the wrong attachments, in the box.
We went round and around, because I couldn't figure out, how to send them pictures, of my shark. I've never done it before, with this camera. And I didn't have my wifi on, etc. So now I have to deal with shark myself! They were patient tho!

2016-11-24

Quick ship...

"Shipped quick. Everythjng seems fine but it's a Christmas gift so we will see."

2016-11-20

"the order was great good prices on the products and the shipping was good other then they just left it at my door befroe the requested time i asked for so i would be home to get it but other then that vm innovations service is great and i plan on ordereing more in the future from them "

2016-11-15

Awesome!!!

"I love this turntable! It played great out of the box. No fuss, basic turntable, no bells or whistles. But with a sleek, woodgrain finish. No bells or whistles! Who cares. This turntable does anything I need it for. Plays 33 1/3, 45 and 78 rpm. The most awesome feature, in my opinion, is the fact you can actually hook it up to your computer and record your precious vinyl (if you're like me, it's been awhile!). I think the price ($150) was great and will shop at VMInnovations in the future. I got a recording program for $40 online, works great and is pretty user friendly. But, it just records. You end up with 2 files, side 1 and side 2. I also purchased a program that allows you to cut the sides up into individual files. Again, the program ran about $40, but it's a little more involved, but I love it! When I get done, you can't tell the difference between CD's and LP's. Just enter the info, get an album cover online and your set. I love it! I haven't been this excited about audio gear in awhile! I love my new turntable. Excellent Customer Service. Thank you VMInnovations!"

2016-11-11

Awesome Transaction

"Super great price. Extremely fast shipping!"

2016-11-09

"It was just what I was looking for."

2016-11-08

Ordered two

"I ordered one item to be delivered to Wisconsin. That one was delivered in 1-2 days. I just received the one I ordered for my home - but I am not displeased with that. It still came in a timely manner. "

2016-11-07

Awesome toys

"My son is going to love opening this toys on Christmas morning!!!!! Quick delivery and a great deal!!"

2016-11-07

5 STARS

"Oder was shipped before most online merchants notify they received your order. Great prices. Will order again!"

2016-11-06

Sort of OK but not as expected

"Item: refurbished Homelite chain saw was not packed, just thrown in a box in three parts. Advertised/purchased item was 12Amp 16-inch, what I got was 9 Amp, 14-inch. But I had to use it due job needed doing while weather was good. Worked OK, in fact quite nicely, but may come up short on bigger projects later. Cost of ordered unit was $7 more than cost of the one I got. Probably will not buy again through this source. (Name of shipper was not the name of vendor I thought I was buying from."

2016-11-05

Awesome company

"I placed my order and received it in two days "

2016-11-02

Exactly what I ordered.

"Ordered the storage building and received it in 5 days. Everything needed was in the box.
Have bought from VMInnovation for years and have been totally satisfied.

Share VMInnovations's store rating

VMInnovations is a Merchant Member! Learn more

VMInnovations is a merchant member
VMInnovations participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.