• Address: 1421 Kingbird Rd
    • Contact: help@vminnovations.com
    • Phone: 402-474-7188
    • Customer Support: 866-639-9320
    • Business Hours: Monday 9:00am - 6:30pm, Tuesday - Thursday, 9:00am - 9:30pm, Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm, Sunday 6PM-8PM
    • Fax: 402-742-6344

Product & services pricing Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"When at checkout my discount coupon was not used. I emailed them immediately informing of the fact and requesting cancellation of my order. I received response giving me discount but ignoring my request to cancel"

"Extremely fast shipping. Well packed. Good prices. Nothing to complain about. Bought a repair kit and replacement bag for a Polaris 3900 cleaner."

"Product is very good. Product arrived even more quickly than I expected."

"They were quick and efficient ."

"They had it in stock, and shipped it out quick. "

"Had a problem but a phone call solved it for me. Very nice people to deal with. ph"

"very fast delivery,not sure if it will heat 1500sq ft but a good value!"

"GREAT HEATERS! GREAT PRICE! VERY FAST DELIVERY! THANKS, BARB"

"The ordering process was simple. Straight forward. No BS. Got a great, great deal on an awesome blender. Best price on the internet that I could find. It got here within a day of shipping at no extra cost. And the blender is amazing. The kids love it. Ill definitely be referring friends and family to vminnovations and I'll be back myself. Thx VMI."

"excellent service, shipping was much faster than I thought it would be with free shipping. Will definitely use your company again."

"The headphones I order are just what I needed to watch TV for hours. I have a little hearing loss and watch TV in my den. May wife watches in the living room and we use to have volume wars. But not anymore. Thank you for the comfortable headphone @ a very good price and fast delivery.

"Super fast delivery...item in perfect condition! Thanks!"

"I love my new heater! I have it in our living/dining area and it really warms the area well. The fan isn't loud and I'm very happy with this purchase. I am planning on purchasing at least one more, maybe two for other areas of our home."

"The order arrived promptly and in good condition."

"nice product . delivered before the expected arrival date...awesome!"

VMInnovations is a Merchant Member! Learn more

VMInnovations is a merchant member
VMInnovations participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,902 merchant members.