Stores > VMInnovations

• Address: 1421 Kingbird Rd
    • Contact: help@vminnovations.com
    • Phone: 402-474-7188
    • Customer Support: 866-639-9320
    • Business Hours: Monday 9:00am - 6:30pm, Tuesday - Thursday, 9:00am - 9:30pm, Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm, Sunday 6PM-8PM
    • Fax: 402-742-6344

Product & services pricing Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

2016-08-23

very satisfied with my chain saw

"The chain saw arrived in a very timely fashion and after getting my gas/oil mixture right I cut down a tree like cutting through butter. :)"

2016-08-22

1st time buyer and will buy again

"i bought inflatable bean bags, as described...sized for a talk adult or a tween, comfy, great price, fast shipping."

2016-08-22

A toasty tasty deal

"Always thought Oster was a reputable brand so i gave it a try. I was pleased when the toaster arrived the next day. Wow what service! Very happy with the large slots for bagels it's great. Will buy from again. "

2016-08-21

expect to gamble

"I received the 18 inch homelite chainsaw right on time. the price is great assembly was easy but the saw will not start. After 2 days of trying it is going to the shop to find out what is wrong. You kind of expect a 50/50 shot when we don't know who is working on these or where they get parts. "

2016-08-20

Quick and reliable service

"The item was delivered really quick and was up to the standards I would expect. "

2016-08-19

Sweet!!

"My order arrived before I new it .. Great service and respectful help when I checked on my order.... I'll def be back for more savings
Thanks !! John Taylor

2016-08-18

Amazing fast paced quality products

"This is the second time we have ordered from VMINNOVATIONS. I absolutely love how quick my product ships and gets to my door!! "

2016-08-18

Great Experience Shopping with VMInnovations for Razor Scooter (E300S)

"Super happy with purchase of Razor E300S scooter from VMInnovations - great price, prompt delivery."

2016-08-15

Awesome

"Fast delivery and good product "

2016-08-15

Great deals

"Fabulous service and great products"

2016-08-14

Great Service!!!!

"Great product and fast delivery!!!!!!"

2016-08-12

Great Deal; Awesome Shopping Experience!

"I love the product I bought from this store! It was such a good deal- an air recliner with ottoman which we absolutely love! What's even more awesome is the smooth shopping experience with the store! Discount was applied with ease and shipping was super fast! Five star rating from me!"

2016-08-12

Horrible customer service, does NOT honor return policy

Ordered a pool pump from them.It came quick, but died after only 2 days.

They listed themselves as having a 60-day return policy and excellent customer service. Instead of honoring their return policy, to swap out the defective unit for a new unit, like any other reputable retailer would, they passed me off to the manufacturer's warranty. Having something fixed through the manufacturer's warranty takes forever...

And my pool has been out of commission for 2 weeks now with Summer coming to an end.So thank to VMInnovations horrible customer service, which they seem so proud of, they pretty much ruined pool time for the last part of the Summer.

This review was modified by netwrok on August 12 2016 07:37:46 AM

2016-08-11

A Cool way to chill

"I ordered this for my hubby to have just a comfy light weight chair to take along anywhere to relax, so far so good. Easy to inflate with a compressor. "

2016-08-11

Best Customer Service I've Ever Experienced!

"I purchased a Voyager 1000 Inflatable raft. It was delivered yesterday and the box was in perfect condition. Upon opening it I discovered the manual pump had a large crack in it and a broken piece the size of a quarter. I sent an e-mail to them regarding the broken pump and their website stated it would be 24-48 hours for a response. Within 2 hours of my early afternoon e-mail I had not only a response, but a RMA number and FedEx return label to return the raft. I called today to see if I could just have the broken pump replaced and spoke with Matt in Customer Service. I explained it wouldn't be cost effective for them to pay additional shipping both ways to replace the entire raft when only the pump was defective. He agreed and offered to replace the broken pump with an upgraded model. He asked if I wanted a 12v electric pump as their cost would be the same. I told him I'd prefer the manual model as I could take it with me in the raft. He stated "no problem" and that it would be shipped out today. No need to return the broken one and I just checked my e-mail again and it was indeed shipped out today. OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE!"

Share VMInnovations's store rating

VMInnovations is a Merchant Member! Learn more

VMInnovations is a merchant member
VMInnovations participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,514 merchant members.