Stores > VMInnovations

• Address: 1421 Kingbird Rd
    • Contact: help@vminnovations.com
    • Phone: 402-474-7188
    • Customer Support: 866-639-9320
    • Business Hours: Monday 9:00am - 6:30pm, Tuesday - Thursday, 9:00am - 9:30pm, Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm, Sunday 6PM-8PM
    • Fax: 402-742-6344

Product & services pricing Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

2017-02-14

"Staff was very helpful. Received my order within two days. I would recommend this company to everyone."

This review was modified by mikergipson on February 16 2017 05:00:01 PM

2017-02-11

Stevie delivered world class customer service

"Setvie's customer service was impeccable. Also, she encouraged me to order through your site for 10% off. She is the only associate to do so, despite talking to another gentlemen via phone and attempting to "make an offer" on numerous occasions via Ebay.

I wound up getting a cheaper price than I was willing to "make an offer" for thanks to Stevie. The eBay process was quite impersonal and I found it unfair that your account team was so stubborn on the price (I had offers not very short of the asking price repeatedly rejected).

Also, my shipment came unwrapped.. The box was dinged up and was not wrapped for privacy. While I realize this is a luxury, it would definitely help customers of this product in my opinion.

Not only was Stevie extremely helpful, she was super polite, very patient, and an absolute pleasure. I was on the verge of taking my business to Wal-Mart out of frustration and she reeled me back in effortlessly.

This review was modified by sowetotsali on February 14 2017 12:30:06 AM

2017-02-10

Delivered the goods

"I'm a first time user of VMInnovations as they had a tool I wanted and HomeDepot was out of the item both online and instore. I ordered late on a Friday and got a slightly misleading email that it had shipped and was on it's way when in fact only a label was generated according to the tracking but not a big issue for me. I called customer service on Monday and got a live person fairly easily who explained it was shipping that day which in fact it did and I was able to track the package via USPS (free shipping, nice) to arrival two days later. I got what I wanted and based on this experience would use VMInnovations again."

This review was modified by rudywalter on February 14 2017 12:15:25 AM

2017-02-08

So fast we almost missed it!!!

"Wow we ordered our product and wow before we could even talk about it there it was setting on our door step. It was like they jumped in the car and drove it here nonstop! I wouldn't hesitate to order anything from them in the future. Simply fantastic customer service."

This review was modified by bohicap-3211 on February 10 2017 05:00:01 PM

2017-02-08

Words cannot describe

"I do a lot of online shopping and this is hands down the best company ever. Full details on products and received my order the next day. They really do backup what they say. I highly recommend you bookmark their page. You won't be disappointed."

This review was modified by duxfandean on February 10 2017 10:45:01 AM

2017-02-07

Another winner!

"This is the second time we have ordered a refurbished chainsaw from VMInnovations (for the record, the first one is still working fine, but we wanted two) and it looks like another winner. The price is right; refurbished keeps more "stuff" out of the consumer waste-stream; the products are in great shape; and the delivery is free and FAST! What more can you ask for?"

This review was modified by jsds77 on February 09 2017 10:45:02 AM

2017-02-07

fast delivery

"correct product at good price"

This review was modified by dobekeeper on February 09 2017 06:00:02 AM

2017-02-06

Up a Creek, With a Paddle

"Everything went smoothly."

This review was modified by sherip2 on February 08 2017 10:15:01 PM

2017-02-06

As last order

"As last order every thing went smooth. No problems."

This review was modified by fab4fire on February 08 2017 01:45:02 PM

2017-02-04

customer Satisfaction this company earn's my vote

"I experienced trouble with my chainsaw, I called the customer service Dept. They gave me a couple of options to resolve the issues with concerns to make my purchase a plesant experience, I will continue to purchase more items in the future because of their customer care that I experienced. "

This review was modified by pkfastpipe on February 07 2017 12:30:09 AM

2017-01-30

Air mattress

"It was every thing advertised"

This review was modified by dans101165 on February 01 2017 07:45:01 PM

2017-01-26

"Amazingly fast shipping! Will tell others about my experience. "

This review was modified by leskammons on January 31 2017 12:00:22 AM

2017-01-19

Rest assured

"Bed came quickly and is great "

This review was modified by r_a_snell66 on January 24 2017 12:00:53 AM

2017-01-18

Speedy delivery

"really fast delivery and Item delivered was correct

This review was modified by robineanderson on January 20 2017 09:15:02 PM

2017-01-18

Perfect

"Curtains were exactly what i wanted "

This review was modified by sandymd63 on January 20 2017 06:00:02 PM

Share VMInnovations's store rating

VMInnovations is a Merchant Member! Learn more

VMInnovations is a merchant member
VMInnovations participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,447 merchant members.