• VMInnovations VMInnovations Elite Status

• Address: 1421 Kingbird Rd
    • Contact: help@vminnovations.com
    • Phone: 402-474-7188
    • Customer Support: 866-639-9320
    • Business Hours: Monday 9:00am - 6:30pm, Tuesday - Thursday, 9:00am - 9:30pm, Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm, Sunday 6PM-8PM
    • Fax: 402-742-6344

Product & services pricing Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.94/10 7.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10

"Chain saw was perfect. Only problem was instruction that came with it were vague when I went to install bar and chain I failed to unlock the brake properly when I removed the cover. This was keeping me from installing the bar and chain. It took me awhile to figure out how to unlock the brake with this cover removed."

"Article purchased was delivered on time and I was kept informed with everything. "

"I wanted to come in Matt for helping me in being genuine, patient, sincere and understanding of my situation. It has been almost two weeks and I have spoken to 9 different people and no one took the time to help or listen to my situation. They kept giving me the runaround and transferring me back in circles. I would be honored to have an employee like him represent my company. I am a manager at a call center and we strive to have employees like him provide great service. I give him five stars and he should not be on the phone he should be leading others due to his ability to care listen and most importantly help resolve customers issues from start to finish. He has gone above and beyond his expectations by providing excellent service and I believe that he deserves recognition for taking the time to help resolve my issues with 9 other people could not. Matt you are awesome and may God bless you for making a difference today. I wish you the best of luck and success in all that you do because you deserve it. Thank you Monica"

"I tried other brands before much more expensive. I was apprehensive to test this one. The price was great, the best cost benefit I could find. The delivery fast and the kayak is very good. It is super stable and comfortable, great seats, the paddles are OK. The best is it comes with everything. Easy to assemble/inflate. I would buy it again, I recommend this product. "

"good product, very fast shipping, would buy again

"My order was quickly processed and was on the road very quickly. The delivery was another issue because I live by myself. A required signature is required for delivery which makes somewhat difficult for someone that lives by themselves and works a 40 hour work week. Other than that the experience was positive."

"I boought a pair of shoes in this store online. I am very stisfied with the shoes and They are delivered in time. "

"inflatable kayak arrived timely, product as good or better than expected. price comparably as good or better than competition. Cannot rate product yet since we have not used it. We plan to do so this weekend"

"Good quality products received & very fast easy service!!!"

"This is my 3rd order from VMInnovations and I have to admit they have excellent service and also their prices are much lower than other internet retailers. Even though sometimes other internet retailer might offer lower prices but VMinnovation always helped me to come closer beside their fast shipping via FEDEX.
I will definitely recommend them.

"Excellent service! Fast! Highly recommend."

"I had a weed trimmer that didn't work well after a month and they gave me a return shipping label and refund. Many stores don't offer returns at all on gas powered tools. "

"I was very pleased with my oven and thanks for everything "

"I didn't receive the item i ordered, then was told the item i ordered was out of stock and they wanted to replace it with a smaller item which was unacceptable, so they gave me a $10 credit on top of my payment towards a different product. so I basically had to put out more money!! customer service was very great, Matt and Matthew are awesome! but they have horrible warehouse skills, the item they sent me was almost $200 more but a totally different item."

"Easy to use vminnovations love it"

Share VMInnovations's store rating

VMInnovations is a Merchant Member! Learn more

VMInnovations is a merchant member
VMInnovations participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,716 merchant members.