VIPmart.com Reviews - vipmart.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 2 reviews

VIPmart.com is not a merchant member
VIPmart.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Ordered a refurbished JVC Micro Shelf System that was defective. I contacted VipMart and they immediately took care of my problem. I am very pleased with how they handled this and I would highly recommend this distributor to anyone."

"I purchased a refurbished camera. The unit was packaged well and arrived promptly. However, it did not work, and the chasis was scratched badly. It seemed that the unit had not been refurbished.

With concern, I asked for a refund. They were great! Clear communication, with pick-up arranged by them at my place of work. They were professional in every way.

You can buy with confidence. If you have a problem, confidently know that they will be responsive.