"I placed an order for a Centerforce clutch through a link from google shopping, they had the best price of the merchants listed. I submitted a paypal payment and without notification they refunded my payment. Three days later an email shows up stating the reason as "google cancel". WTF? I notice today that the same Centerforce part is available for $40 more than the $275 I paid. To me that shows sloppy management and ZERO integrity in their ability to honor their own website pricing. This stunt of theirs cost me the use of my car for another week!"

modified review This review was modified by verde45 on July 18 2010 09:35:37 AM

"I tried buying parts online from other sites and never had some come so quick or easily! Top seller!!!"

"Order came quicker than expected as the company ships UPS vs. USPS and was exactly what I ordered."

"They had a great price on my much needed new clutch kit. I ordered it and received a tracking number same day! The package got to me a few days later and now it works great. Thanks!!"

"I purchased replacement brembo brakes for my 2008 Acura TL-Type S. The parts arrived quick and the prices were so low that I decided to place another order for JDM HID reverse lights and license plate lamps for my Mercedes CL600. The parts were very hard to locate but the sales associate I talked to was very helpful and within 2 days I recieved my second order. I will continue to use V12 for my automotive purchases. "

"Excellent customer service, great people. Free shipping saved me a lot of money and their prices were great as well. If I need anything else for my car I'll definitely go back to them."

"exactly as ordered, arrived quickly A++ transaction i would rate 10 stars if i could"

"Ordered a Bully Dog Diesel Downloader and got it 2 days later! The product works great... gave me 50 hp and a 3mpg increase! It's literally hard not to do a burnout. Thanks V12!"

"Found this company on froogle, ordered magnaflow exhuast for much less then anywhere else and got it within three days. I will definitly shop here again."

"I placed an order on a wednesday and the item was at my house on friday. I even got help finding the right item for my car. A+"

V12 Auto Parts is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

V12 Auto Parts is not a merchant member
V12 Auto Parts does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!