• Contact: info@usstandardrepairs.com
    • Phone: 8183588847
    • Customer Support: 8183588847

"Experienced, highly professional and most of all willing to help you.
Will use again and recommend.
Thanks

"My GE profile fridge stopped cooling properly. I called US Standard they sent out a tech that same day. The tech diagnosed the problem instantaneously and informed me that my computer board needed to be replaced. The same tech came out the next day with a new computer board and solved my problem. The price was fair, my beer is cold, I am happy man. I would definitely recommend this company."

"I was very happy with the work done by the US Standard tech. He was on time, did the job fast, and my appliance has been working great for weeks now. I would recommend them"

"They were on point as far as scheduling, service and follow up."

"The representative came in time. Very satisfied. Thank you for service."

"I called various companies to find the best price and this place was cheaper by about 200 bucks. It was easy to make an appointment and the repair man arrived on time."

"I would highly recommend their service to anyone I know. Quick response time!!"

"I am 100% satisfied with the service provided: technician was extremely helpful and up front about what we are looking at (it's hard to find an honest appliance repairman these days). I will be using this business for every kind of service they offer, and I will tell everyone and anyone who needs an honest and professional service - USStandardRepairs is the place to go!"

"Mike was incredible!!, prompt and took care of the issue!"

"They were extremely fast and efficient. Fixed my refrigerator in no time and it has been running great ever since. I would definitely call them again. "

"I am very satisfied with the U.S. Standard Repaire team, they came to fix my dryer the next day to call them. The service was so friendly and
my dryer is in perfect condicions. I have no complaints. :)

"My ac went down on a hot day. Usstandard repair had a tech out quick and fixes the problem quick for a reasonable price. I would highly recommend their services. "

"Company was quick and very professional."

"I loved how easy it was to get along with the repairman. He was very helpful and made it very easy to get my unit fixed. VERY FLEXIBLE AND GREAT!!"

"Very happy with this appliance repair company. I give them five stars for both customer service as well as job satisfaction. It was very professional service."

USStandardRepairs.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

USStandardRepairs.com is a merchant member
USStandardRepairs.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,848 merchant members.