USStandardRepairs.com Reviews - usstandardrepairs.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 34 reviews

USStandardRepairs.com is a merchant member
USStandardRepairs.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

"Experienced, highly professional and most of all willing to help you.
Will use again and recommend.
Thanks

"My GE profile fridge stopped cooling properly. I called US Standard they sent out a tech that same day. The tech diagnosed the problem instantaneously and informed me that my computer board needed to be replaced. The same tech came out the next day with a new computer board and solved my problem. The price was fair, my beer is cold, I am happy man. I would definitely recommend this company."

"Muy buen servicio, rápido, amable y a un precio muy competitivo, sin lugar a dudas un servicio muy profesional y recomendable"

"Prompt service. The person on the phone was nice and professional. The tech arrived at the scheduled time. I'm very happy with the job. "

"I was very happy with the work done by the US Standard tech. He was on time, did the job fast, and my appliance has been working great for weeks now. I would recommend them"

"They were on point as far as scheduling, service and follow up."

"The representative came in time. Very satisfied. Thank you for service."

"My fridge stopped working. they came on the same day. The tech was very professional and nice. I'm happy with them. They did a great job."

"I called various companies to find the best price and this place was cheaper by about 200 bucks. It was easy to make an appointment and the repair man arrived on time."

"I would highly recommend their service to anyone I know. Quick response time!!"

"I am 100% satisfied with the service provided: technician was extremely helpful and up front about what we are looking at (it's hard to find an honest appliance repairman these days). I will be using this business for every kind of service they offer, and I will tell everyone and anyone who needs an honest and professional service - USStandardRepairs is the place to go!"

"Mike was incredible!!, prompt and took care of the issue!"

"They were extremely fast and efficient. Fixed my refrigerator in no time and it has been running great ever since. I would definitely call them again. "

"Quick and great service, I recommend this company"

"I am very satisfied with the U.S. Standard Repaire team, they came to fix my dryer the next day to call them. The service was so friendly and
my dryer is in perfect condicions. I have no complaints. :)