Usoutdoor.com Reviews - usoutdoor.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.67/10 392 reviews

Usoutdoor.com is not a merchant member
Usoutdoor.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"the product is excellent and the price is very good"

"Super fast shipping and the best part was that it was free. My son is gonna really dig the jacket. Thanks! Two paws up and a woof, woof!"

Rating 8/104/5

"Good seller product arrived on time and as decribed"

"Good! product was as I wanted and exceeded my expectation and it got here quickly"

"Got what I ordered and the price was ok."

"Very good experience. Fast delivery. Will use again."

"Shipped same day as my order and arrived 1 day early. Very satisfied."

Rating 4/102/5

"I bought Burton pants, but they didn't appear available after that. It is a pity that on a site information on existence is updated not at once. However, support and communication are very good. Answer very quickly letters is very much pleases. Probably in the future to me will carry with the order more. I will come to you still, as the prices and a choice of the goods the very good."

"Fast delivery...great prices. WIll definitely order from again. So glad I discovered Usoutdoor!!"

"It was great! Very helpfull staff!"

"My overall experience was EXCELLENT. I was able to use the website with ease to choose my desired item. I was able to view my item to make sure it was the correct item. My item was delivered to my home in CANADA in 3 days and it was the exact item I wanted. I have ordered merchandise from other online stores before and the item I received was not the item I ordered."

"Very disappointed. The following day after I ordered, I got an email that the item I had ordered was not available anymore. They should not have accepted my order when I was doing it instead of emailing me the folowing day that the item was not available anymore. I am now not inclined to order from your website because of this incident. You need to improve your website not to allow orders which do not have current stocks."

modified review This review was modified by Joeyfp on November 11 2012 08:04:48 AM

"First time ordering . Bought this for a Christmas gift. It looks good . Hope my granddaughter likes it."

"I bought a sleeping bag online as a birthday gift to my daughter and had it shipped directly to her. Ordering was easy, the price was the lowest I found online, and the bag was delivered in a matter of days with no shipping charges."

"The delivery was over the Hurricane Sandy period, and arrived in very good time.
I was very pleased, thank you.