Stores > uSell

• uSell uSell Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

2016-07-13

Easy dealings

"Was such an easy transaction. They gave step by step instructions, easy to follow. Very fair exchange. "

2016-07-12

Swimming Iphone sale

"At my company one of our users accidentally walked into a swimming pool with his Iphone 6, looking around USell had the BEST deal and was almost triple any other price I could find for a water damaged IPhone. Definitely chose the best place to sell and will be hoping to use them more in the future."

2016-07-09

" Usell is a good company to do business with. They do what they say. Very dependable company. "

2016-07-07

Still Smiling

"I had a Galaxie Note 4 that was not working right. I checked to see if it was worth anything. U Sell gave me 3 1/2 times as much as the others. They did exactly what they said they would, maybe a litter quicker than they promised. If I have another one to sell, I will check with U Sell first. I am really happy with the whole transaction."

2016-07-07

Gained their trust.

"I was skeptic in the beginning due to many complaint reviews. It was too late I shipped my phone to uSell. However, I used personal package for an absolute protection for my iPhone. uSell gave me an quote $434, and I received $434 in full deposited into my account few days after uSell received my iPhone. Complaint reviewers were probably not being honest about anything. I would use uSell again someday. "

2016-07-01

Great company!!!

"I've been trying to find a legitimate place to sell my mother's old cell phone. Then, I came across uSell. I did a quick quote and I was pleased with the total. I requested a return kit. They sent the return kit quickly. I was able to send the phone and a few days later, my check came without any issues. I was very impressed with uSell. I will do business again with them in the future when needed. I will recommend them to anyone that wants to sell their phones and stuff."

2016-06-30

Great experience

"Exceeded expectations. Process was simple and payment was prompt. "

2016-06-28

Got my money FAST with little effort!

"I recently bought a new iPhone. My son recommended I sell my old phone on USell. It was easy and painless! In no time at all, I had my check! So much better than throwing the old phone in a drawer just taking up space! I was notified along the way of progress too!"

2016-06-24

super easy

"no hassle - what more could I ask for?"

2016-06-19

"U sell is very a reliable service "

This review was modified by shermeliawilliams on June 23 2016 08:34:36 AM

2016-06-16

"It was fast easy an they delivery was faster then they dead it would be I would most definitely recommend Usell to my family members an friends "

2016-06-08

Excellent way to get some extra cash.

"Easy transaction, free shipping-all you have to do is put your item in the bag, seal it and put it in the mail..simple right?! Wait a week and get paid! Love it!!!!"

2016-06-08

"Great fast way to make some money."

2016-06-07

Super Simple

"I simply told them what device I had and what condition it was in, and immediately they told me what it was worth and sent a shipping kit. (Note: Shipping kit is a great plus, because I didn't have to find a box and packaging!) I shipped, they sent me an email saying it was received, then that the check was on the way, which arrived quickly. Can't be any easier than that. "

2016-06-05

"Easy to use and prompt payment!"

Share uSell's store rating

uSell is a Merchant Member! Learn more

uSell is a merchant member
uSell participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,536 merchant members.