• uSell uSell Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.70/10 4.70/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.21/10 5.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.11/10 5.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.50/10 3.50/10

"It was quick easily tracked and it seemed to arrive early it cane so quick. Thank you U SELL! $$$$$$"

"It was very fast and efficient, I would most definitely use this program again. I would also mention it to other potential users."

"Very easy process. Got my envelope in the mail, mailed the phone and got my check. Couldn't have been easier. "

"Would definitely use again"

"quick and accurate as to what they promise"

"Not only did they deliver on time but I received my money early. They were very professional and on top of everything. My experience was well worth it and I've referred them to several other people who all agree !"

"My experience was very satisfying. Received mailing envelope. Followed the directions. Dropped phone in mail box. Received check within two weeks. All went smoothly and I got the amount they said in the beginning."

"It was a quick and easy process....refund sent in a timely manner. Thank you!"

"This was a horrific experience, i was given a quote of about 100$ for my iphone i thought why not and decided to ship it to them, after almost 2 weeks i got the mailing packet finally and shipped it to them, no email no calls nothing for 2 weeks again, when i contact them myself they told me we sent u a check for 9$, i said what is 9$ i was quoted 100 and got the most vague excuse about the market going up and down and my phone has a scratch here or there basically saying total bs, i demanded my phone back and they said no read the terms and conditions which is longer then the deceleration of independence right.... people need to be aware of this scam and avoid usell unless you want to send them your valuable phone for free."

"It was a phenomenal experience, money through the internet, it was like magic. "

"Was able to give my equipment quickly and my check quickly. It was wonderful!"

"Experience from being to end was quick and easy! Was very pleased with this vendor and will highly recommend to friends and family. "

"Very quick and easy process"

"The process was quick and easy. Thanks Usell!"

"USell was very easy to use and very quick and they actually increased my offer because they caught a mistake I made instead of just taking what they originally offered me. As I said, very easy to use, very efficient, and an overall great experience "

Share uSell's store rating

uSell is a Merchant Member! Learn more

uSell is a merchant member
uSell participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.