uSell Reviews - uSell.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.83/10 719 reviews

uSell is a merchant member
uSell participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.

"I was very satisfied with the overall experience. I will come back and sell more thank you very much."

"Easy, quick and efficient. Can't ask for anything more :)"

"Im still waiting to hear back from my second phone, but if this goes like the last time I will be very happy!"

"Perfect service! uSell did a fantastic job sending me the package and payment quickly."

Rating 4/102/5

"I thought I would have got more for my phone but didn't I was disappointed with the price "

"This weas so easy and I received a very fair price for my item"

"It was good I was pleased with the service."

"very satisfied will use them again

"They did just as they promised. I am very pleased. Will use this service again. Recommended to friends and family. Posted on my Facebook page. The PayPal option makes it even better. "

"Was very happy with the deal I received for my phone. Would sell again"

"Fast and easy. The best way to go."

"Nothing but professional. You say what you do with no complaints. You always update me when I ask for an update In the process."

"It was overall won of the best ways to get cash easy and fast, and hassle free. Also I loved how they sent you a prepaid shipping kit"

"What can I say beyond what the stars indicate? I am "very satisfied" with the transaction. I received the quoted price for the cell phone I sent them. If I should ever in my life happen to have a current brand new cell phone that I'm stuck with because I had to switch companies, then I'll check the offer from this company first. "

"Just excellent they give you the best value and very fast forget anyone this is where you get your money worth thxs usell"