Stores > uSell

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.36/10 5.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.81/10 2.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-04-24

Got paid for that old thing! ????

"Had a very good experience with usell was paid as quoted. Fast easy and will definitely use I sell again."

2016-04-23

Easy money

"Quick and easy way to get rid of old phones and ipods"

2016-04-22

Broken iPad sent back

"I sent them a perfectly good iPad to sell. They told me that mine was broken and set me back an iPad that is bent and does not even turn on. I tried contacting customer support and they did not help me at all. I am not even sure if this is the iPad that I sent to them. Mine was not bent. And mine turned on. Very upset. Beware before using this site."

This review was modified by Slicknick204 on April 22 2016 02:31:59 AM
Rep reply posted Apr-25-2016

usell.com, uSell rep has responded

“Hi there,

I'm very sorry to hear about the disappointing experience you had with this transaction. Our records show that you created an order to sell your iPad to XTechGear, one of the independent professional buyers in our marketplace. I see that you have been corresponding with our support team about this matter. Since you transacted with XTechGear, we advised you to contact them directly for further assistance. I will be following up with them on your behalf to seek a resolution.

Best,
Heather
Director of Customer Experience
uSell”

2016-04-21

We will use again!

"This is not our first rodeo, we will use uSell for our next fundraiser."

2016-04-20

GREAT TO DO BUSINESS WITH

"uSell was fast with getting me an postage paid envelope to send my product in and even faster to get me a check."

2016-04-15

"Deivered just what they promised"

2016-04-14

Great !!!!

"U sell is great n the best n good prices "

2016-04-11

Super easy

"The packaging uSell sends comes in quickly and gives very simple instructions on what to do. You literally don't have to buy or do anything, just put your device inside and seal it off, then mail it back. Definitely would recommend to anything, and will use uSell again if I ever need to. A truly reliable business!"

2016-04-10

Solid

"Very easy and great price"

2016-04-10

uSell definitely delivered!

"Full payment received on time as promised."

2016-04-08

Great Place to Sell Iphone!!!

"My experience was very good with Usell. Quick and Easy!!!!"

Excellent Service

"Fast service..delivered a check right away in the amount promised,not all of those phone buyers are like this one,so I'm very happy "

2016-04-08

They ****! (re sale issue)

"It's a bait and switch. They initially offered a good resale price for the phone (which was kept in an otterbox case when i had it)then said it was bent and not up to their standards. Dont waste your time, these people - take a little less from a more reputable re seller.

To their credit they are returning the phone but i feel a little used by them.

Jim

This review was modified by JimCJr on April 08 2016 06:17:56 AM

2016-04-07

Quick, Easy, and Painless

"Selling my phone through uSell was the best decision I ever made. After T-mobile wouldn't even give me any value for my mint condition Galaxy S6 for no good reason I turned to uSell who gave me a great deal and a painless easy process."

2016-04-02

"They couldn't use my phone but they mailed it back to me free of charge.."

Share uSell's store rating

uSell is a Merchant Member! Learn more

uSell is a merchant member
uSell participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.