Stores > uSell

Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

2017-01-14

Easy peezy

"This was a very easy transaction and it was the best price that I could find for my iPhone. Highly reccomended"

This review was modified by theqaking on January 17 2017 12:03:05 AM

2017-01-13

So easy and honest!

"They kept me informed every step of the way and were professional in payment. 10/10 would recommend to everyone! "

This review was modified by kkotwasinski on January 17 2017 12:02:10 AM

2017-01-12

"Thank you for your service"

This review was modified by t_gingery82 on January 17 2017 12:00:49 AM

2017-01-11

techtastic fantastic

"fully satisfied came on time as you said very please will recommend "

This review was modified by marnins703 on January 13 2017 06:45:03 PM

2017-01-10

Quick and easy!

"It was very easy to sell an iPod nano and received a check sooner than I thought I'd receive it. "

2017-01-09

LOVE it

"I've used uSell several times over the past few years, and I really like it. I get top dollar for my iPhones, and it is easy and convenient."

2017-01-07

Fast and easy

"Fast and easy. Would do business with again."

2017-01-04

Very Satisfied!

"The process couldn't have been easier or smoother. Great experience! Would use their service again in a heartbeat. Thank you uSell"

2016-12-31

"Very pleased with uSell! I was a little skeptical since I had never heard of them before but the shipping was fast and I got my check for the full amount really quick. Would definitely recommend!!! "

2016-12-29

The best!

"Originally I tried selling my iPhone 5s through Gazelle, uSell's competitor. They offered me $20 for a perfectly working phone so I gave uSell a try, and they offered $100! uSell is the best!"

2016-12-22

"Easy transaction.... Thank you"

2016-12-21

As promised!

"My transaction with this business was fast and there were no delays in my payment from them! Thanks !"

2016-12-20

Great to do business with!

"They do as they advertise. Seller inputs item for sell. Matched with buyer. Seller receives a price. If agreeable then a prepaid mailer. The buyer accesses the item to be purchased. If all as agreed then the seller receives a check for the item. Transaction is smooth. Very good way to get some money for items that need to be repurposed and clear out some space. "

2016-12-19

SCAM ARTISTS

"For over 3 months I've been speaking to their "customer service" team to resolve my issues. Not only do they lack the experience in customer service, but they also don't know how to run this business. Over 3 months I've been waiting for my check for my iPhone that apparently never made it to them because of their horrible packaging. They have NOT been helpful at all and I'm telling everybody should AVOID dealing with this pathetic excuse of a company. You're better off selling through gazelle or literally any other company. This has been a complete waste of time with the constant back and forth emailing with them. Worst customer service experience of my life. Oh and btw, still haven't received my check over 3 months later. "

This review was modified by Luis89 on December 19 2016 08:44:49 PM
Rep reply posted Dec-28-2016

A rep from uSell, usell.com, has responded

“Hello, we are very sorry to hear that you had such a difficult time with this transaction. It is definitely an unusual situation, and our support staff worked diligently to resolve this matter for you as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, we cannot control the Postal Service, and there was a procedure to follow in this case. That said, we do take your feedback seriously and appreciate you giving uSell a try.

Kind regards,
Heather
Director, Account Management & Customer Experience
uSell”

2016-12-17

"Everything was super easy, thank you!"

Share uSell's store rating

uSell is a Merchant Member! Learn more

uSell is a merchant member
uSell participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,445 merchant members.