Stores > uSell

• uSell uSell Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

2016-11-30

Quick and Easy

"This was very easy to use and I received my money in a few days. The instructions were easy to follow and I had no questions. "

2016-11-26

As advertised and promised

"Quick turn around as well. "

This review was modified by familyvanderhaar on November 26 2016 08:41:42 AM

2016-11-25

Great experience!

"Easy to follow instructions. Helpful emails every step of the way. Got my money quickly. I read the reviews before choosing uSell and now wonder if some of the less satisfied customers might have not done the couple of prep steps, like turning off findmyphone. My phone was 2 years old, and had been kept in a case and screen protector its whole life, So I got top dollar. Anyway, I had a very positive experience and would recommend uSell to anyone."

2016-11-24

Great customer service

"They were quick and reissued a check our dog chewed up with no problems. "

2016-11-23

Awesome experience

"Usell did exactly as they said they would I got the amount of money that they estimated.simple and quick process I'd recommend it to anyone"

2016-11-22

Packaging

"The only issue I had:
I felt was the package they wanted me to ship the device in was not good enough to protect the device. Other than that it was a simple and efficient exchange.

2016-11-22

Highly recommended buyer!

"Competitive price offered. fast receipt of device shipping package and quick payout. Highly recommended!

2016-11-11

Made money with no effort

"This was so easy. It took only a few minutes to fill out the information and submit. Received the packet about a week later.
In about a week I got my cash.

When I put the phone in the packet, I thought to myself that this was a scam and I was just throwing the phone away. But the check actually arrived.. and it CLEARED the bank.
WOW!!!

Thank you!
Customer for life!

2016-11-10

"They made it so easy for me to send in my device and gave me more than other places were offering. I like that I also had the option to be paid with pay pal! I would definitely recommend this company."

2016-11-10

Check Cleared!

"Was a little nervous at first dealing with a new company. Best decision I made yet. Everything they say is done. Period."

2016-11-08

"They worked promptly and effectively."

2016-11-07

As promised

"While I wish a 2 year old iPhone was worth a few more pennies, I got what was promised on this transaction. Recommended."

2016-10-31

Easy money!!

"You could not have made this process any easier. Even when I had a question their response was SO FAST. "

2016-10-30

Great!

"After a terrible experience with gazelle, lying about the condition of the phone I decided to go with usell. Never again will I even consider gazelle. "

2016-10-29

"uSell delivered on all accounts. "

Share uSell's store rating

uSell is a Merchant Member! Learn more

uSell is a merchant member
uSell participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.