Product & services pricing Rating 6.19/10 6.19/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.90/10 4.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.60/10 5.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.21/10 3.21/10

"I'm not the one to ever write reviews, I'm more of a review reader. But I had to write a review for uSell as I can easily see them taking over the eBay world of selling electronics. Recently, I got my new iPhone 6 and wanted to sell my old iPhone 5. I figured I'd see what this site was all about and they offered me the same price range as eBay would WITHOUT dealing with the usual eBay BS. It is amazing. They make an offer, send me a small package to send my phone, and within a few weeks, I have my money. Really? GENIUS!! So I thank you uSell, and can't wait to sell some other things when needed with these guys. Keep up the great work!"

"Honest, fast and kept me informed at every step in the process. Would absolutely use uSell again."

"Quick and easy process. Would definitely use again"

"Fast and quick transaction. Great communication throughout the process."

"It was quick and easy... love"

"The process was very easy and efficient from start to finish. I wouldn't heaitate to use uSell again or recommend their services to my friends and family."

"Excellent through out the whole process."

"Usell delivered on its promised payout and payment was made very fast. Would definitely recommend."

"THE TRANSACTION WAS VERY QUICK."

"Very satisfied you did everything you said you were going to do! "

"Very happy with offer and the timely manner I received my payment!! Highly recommend!"

"I wasn't able to get the money I asked for because I wasn't able to disable find my iPhone. Oh well I'll just look somewhere else. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-22-2014

usell.com, uSell rep has responded

“Hi there, thanks for taking the time to rate your experience! I'm sorry to hear you weren't satisfied. I reviewed your account and see that you placed two orders. Payment was issued for the full quoted amount on one, but I believe the one you're referencing in your comments here was for an iPhone 5 sold to Guzu. I can certainly understand why you'd be disappointed, which is why it is so vitally important to make sure the Find my iPhone (Activation Lock) feature is disabled before selling your Apple device(s). Unfortunately, Activation Lock prevents the buyer from inspecting the device and it prevents any new owner from being able to activate and use it. We want everyone to be able to receive the full quoted prices for their Apple devices, so we include alerts to disable Activation Lock on the checkout page, confirmation email and the shipping instructions. Thank you again for your feedback, and if there is anything else I can do for you, please reach out to support@usell.com.

Best,
Heather
Customer Experience Manager
uSell”

"It was ok I finally fixed my error "

"Quick and easy. No problems at all. "

"The online process was very simple and easy to understand. The shipping, return, and payment process was also faster than I expected! I definitely recommend people check uSell before selling their phone somewhere else. "

uSell is a Merchant Member! Learn more

uSell is a merchant member
uSell participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.