Stores > uSell

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2017-02-08

"Highly recommended and deservedly so."

This review was modified by jwalsh9763 on February 10 2017 03:00:02 PM

2017-02-05

Fast & Easy

"The process was fast and easy, plus I got a great price for my phone. I will use this service again in the future for buying and selling. "

This review was modified by juliethomas-15152 on February 07 2017 04:30:02 AM

2017-01-30

Scam

"Quoted me 120 and then changed it to 80 once they received the phone. They gave no reason.
I did it a second time, new buying company, they never sent a kit to send it to the second company. After multiple emails and weeks they told me to print a label and ship it myself.
What a waste of time.

This review was modified by Nick18r32 on February 01 2017 07:00:01 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-31-2017

A rep from uSell, usell.com, has responded

“Hello Nick, I am terribly sorry that this experience did not meet your expectations. I reviewed your account and I see that you placed an order to sell a Droid Turbo 2 in good condition, but the buyer noted that there were several deep scratches on the screen and dents in the frame. Per our risk-free guarantee, your device was returned to you free of charge, since you didn't accept the revised offer. I also see that you placed a new order, but then contacted us for support when your shipping kit didn't arrive as quickly as it should have. Most kits arrive within a week, but if you've waited more than two weeks, we usually go ahead and email a prepaid shipping label to make it faster for you to mail your device. Customer Care emailed a label to you yesterday and made a note in the order, asking the buyer to honor the original price if the package arrived past the 30 day offer window.
I understand that this may have been a bit of a hassle for you, and for that I apologize. We always strive to make the process as smooth and simple as possible for our customers, and we are sorry that we failed to make that happen this time. Thank you for giving uSell a try. If there is anything else we can do for you, please contact support@usell.com.

Kind regards,
Heather
Director, Account Management & Customer Experience
uSell”

2017-01-28

Great deal!

"Fast delivery and good smokes."

This review was modified by kevin_delaney7 on January 31 2017 12:02:55 AM

2017-01-28

Fast, convenient, and reliable

"Easy to work with and was paid very quickly"

This review was modified by trishaja99 on January 31 2017 12:02:52 AM

2017-01-18

"Very quick and a good price. I loved it. "

This review was modified by minimaccamaniac on January 20 2017 11:15:01 AM

2017-01-18

As promised EVERYTHING!

"Had 2 transactions with USell and it went exactly as promised! Received a few bids, accepted, received free packaging, sent, received email seller got package and, as promised, the money was deposited. Very timely! Thank you! "

This review was modified by meghank1976 on January 20 2017 08:00:02 AM

2017-01-14

Easy peezy

"This was a very easy transaction and it was the best price that I could find for my iPhone. Highly reccomended"

This review was modified by theqaking on January 17 2017 12:03:05 AM

2017-01-13

So easy and honest!

"They kept me informed every step of the way and were professional in payment. 10/10 would recommend to everyone! "

This review was modified by kkotwasinski on January 17 2017 12:02:10 AM

2017-01-12

"Thank you for your service"

This review was modified by t_gingery82 on January 17 2017 12:00:49 AM

2017-01-11

techtastic fantastic

"fully satisfied came on time as you said very please will recommend "

This review was modified by marnins703 on January 13 2017 06:45:03 PM

2017-01-10

Quick and easy!

"It was very easy to sell an iPod nano and received a check sooner than I thought I'd receive it. "

2017-01-09

LOVE it

"I've used uSell several times over the past few years, and I really like it. I get top dollar for my iPhones, and it is easy and convenient."

2017-01-07

Fast and easy

"Fast and easy. Would do business with again."

2017-01-04

Very Satisfied!

"The process couldn't have been easier or smoother. Great experience! Would use their service again in a heartbeat. Thank you uSell"

Share uSell's store rating

uSell is a Merchant Member! Learn more

uSell is a merchant member
uSell participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,447 merchant members.