Stores > uSell

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.79/10 1.79/10

2016-05-21

iPhone 5

"Best price of any comparable buyer. Entire process was quick and payment was fast. "

2016-05-16

It costs to let someone else sweat the details

"Easy transaction. Received price promised. Probably about 75-100 less than I would have received if I Found buyer and collected all myself. Expensive service but maybe better than face to face contact on Craigslist. "

2016-05-15

Great!

"The service was easy and fast. Thank you for the extra cash!"

2016-05-15

simple and pays well

"Just as easy as some of their competitors (they send you the shipping material), but they paid a lot more. Super easy, and I will use them again."

2016-05-14

Great service....Great experience

"Great service....Great experience "

2016-05-14

Super Fast

"The whole process is much faster now verses previously when I used the service. "

painless and fast

"it took no time to fill out the information and then the turn around for the check was really fast."

Easy as pie

"Easy way to make a few bucks on an old phone. Process is very easy and money shows up in about a week. "

Are you kidding me?!

"Sent in my PERFECTLY GOOD iPhone for the quoted price and they came back saying there was a "pink hue on display" and they would only give me half of what was quoted! What a JOKE! That phone always had a screen protector and case, I NEVER saw a pink hue- could it be that the phone IS PINK and thats what they are seeing? Completely dissatisfied for wasting my time."

This review was modified by AndreaNH on May 13 2016 05:50:21 AM

2016-05-12

Its a win win!

"Fast service and easy. I highly recommend the service."

2016-05-10

"Quick and exactly what was quoted"

2016-05-07

Great!

"Very fast process. Great service. Everything was done exactly how they said and the directions were easy to follow. "

2016-05-07

No problems

"Prepaid for my phone to get to them. And a couple weeks later I had a check. That easy. And 75 dollars more than a competitor "

2016-05-04

Awesome experience!

"I though the whole thing was gonna be mote trouble than it was worth. Boy was I wrong. Easy shipping super fast payment I only wish I could find my tablet on there list to sale it that would be awesome l"

2016-05-03

So easy!!

"Usell was great!! So easy to do and the money was deposited so quickly into my account. A great service!"

Share uSell's store rating

uSell is a Merchant Member! Learn more

uSell is a merchant member
uSell participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,594 merchant members.