Stores > uSell

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
Voice your opinion! Review uSell by clicking a star below.
2017-09-19

They returned my iPhone without notice, damaged

"I tried to sell my iPhone 6. I knew that the phone did not turn on, so I chose "Damaged," for which the offer on uSell website was $58.50. After delivering the phone, I got a revised offer of only $6.50 - about a tenth. The buyer's explanation for the revised offer did not make much sense to me; they said it was because I did not turn off Find My iPhone. (I turned off “Find My iPhone” function before sending it, and saw the message on iCloud that the process of turning off “Find My iPhone” would be complete once the phone was switched on. The phone could not be turned on, so I thought I did the best I could do. Then, after the phone was delivered, I received a new instruction to disable “Find My iPhone”, which I did in ten minutes.) So I asked the seller to reconsider the price offer. Then, the seller returned my phone, without further communication at all. When I got an email saying it was being returned, I was already thinking to sell the phone to another buyer, but in vain; when the phone arrived, it was opened and separated in two parts, and some small screws are missing. I don't know how to open or close an iPhone. This is absolutely unreasonable."

2017-08-25

Happy customer

"The experience was great. It worked just as indicated on the website. I would use them again."

2017-08-23

Everything Throughout Was Excellent

"The whole process went smoothly, the item appraiser who did my item was very honest and friendly, and the imbursement was quick. I am happy with every aspect of uSell. "

2017-08-21

easy to sell

""It was a seamless selling experience. I would do it again with any other items that I may need to sell."

2017-08-08

Quick and easy

"I tried selling my old smartphone on Craigslist and Nextdoor, but nobody was interested...or in the case of Craigslist, they didn't want to pay. USell paid me a fair price, and the transaction was quick and easy. I love it that they even sent me the shipping envelope! "

2017-08-02

Easy

"The experience was so easy. Went on line. Sent in the phones and got a check for agreed amount quickly. "

2017-08-02

Excellent

"Excellent overall experience with uSell."

2017-07-29

Fast and convenient!

"It was easy to sell my iPhone 6 and the price was decent."

2017-07-27

Very easy, fair process

"I found they had a Fair price, Clear instructions, and a Quick resolution. I'm very happy. I will definitely use them again."

2017-07-14

Suspect business practices...

"I had a damaged iPhone SE for sell. The description option was "Damaged/Will not turn on", which in fact the iPhone was damaged AND would not turn on. I selected that option. The price quoted was 46.50. After a lengthy time (almost 4 weeks) a client of USell.com, Polished Apples contacts me with a lowball offer of 7.50, citing it was damaged. What??? The iPhone I listed as damaged was quoted at 46.50; now the want to pay me 7.50 after they KNEW it was damaged? Poor business practices. Its a bait and switch. Use Gazelle or another service. "

2017-07-07

this is a total scam don't fall for it

"they say the phone arrived damaged and of course there is no way to prove the phone was not damaged"

Rep reply posted Jul-14-2017

A rep from uSell, usell.com, has responded

“Hi Rob,

I'm sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your uSell experience. I reviewed your order and I see that you created an order to sell a Sony Xperia Z3 in good condition but the buyer actually received it in damaged condition. That is why a revised offer was made for the device. Two email notifications were sent to you, giving you the option to accept the new offer and be paid, or decline it and have the phone returned free of charge.
You accepted the revised offer, so payment was issued. I checked our system but we have no record of you contacting uSell support for assistance with this matter while the order was still active. We would have been happy to work with you and your buyer to come to a resolution and at least investigate the damage that could have occurred in transit.
I can absolutely assure you that we are not a scam and we have hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers. We regret that this transaction was not completed to your satisfaction. We are always here to help.

Kind regards,
Heather
Director, Account Management & Customer Experience”

2017-07-04

Did what they promised.

"Gave me an offer and that's exactly what happened! Definitely would use them again! "

2017-07-01

After 3 months, no money

"I shipped my phone and 3 months later no check. It was lost in shipping, customer took weeks to reply to my inquiries. I had to inquire again to get a response. Then they needed me to track info for them to confirm the phone was not received. Then they needed more info all so I could complete a claim. Wasn't worth it - I gave up. Customer service was poor. You can't write a review on their site until your transaction is complete and mine never completed. "

Rep reply posted Jul-14-2017

A rep from uSell, usell.com, has responded

“We are so sorry to hear of the trouble you experienced with your order. I reviewed the order and the correspondence you exchanged with our support staff. We always strive to provide the best customer experience possible, especially in rare cases like this one. I am sorry that we failed this time. I'd like to make this right for you, so please watch for my direct message.

Kind regards,
Heather
Director, Account Management & Customer Experience”

2017-06-30

Quick and easy

2017-06-25

Easy Transaction

"Everything went smoothly. Couldn't be happier."

Share uSell's store rating

uSell is a Merchant Member! Learn more

uSell is a merchant member
uSell participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,431 merchant members.