Stores > uSell

Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-02-09

Truly delivered

"Easy process and very efficient "

2016-02-07

Extremely happy with my uSell experience!

"My experience with uSell was a very positive experience. Keep up the excellent work!"

2016-02-07

Special Delivery!

"My order was fast, painless and satisfying both with sending in my package and getting my check. Would definitely do it again. "

2016-02-05

As described

"The experience was a promised. Checks were in the mail upon receipt of the devices. "

2016-02-04

"They was very understanding and helpful"

2016-02-03

Waited 2 weeks to find a lower offer

"I am really disappointed with the assessment uSell does on used devices. I sent in an iPad 2 in good condition, it worked well and had small amounts of wear. The first offer was $60. I thought this was a good deal considering I didn't need the device anymore. After 2 weeks from the initial order, I find out the revised offer of $10. Pretty sure a pawn shop would have given me more than that! Misleading advertising to trap you into settling for a much lower offer. Don't use this service! "

This review was modified by thekcoleman on February 03 2016 05:52:35 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-04-2016

usell.com, uSell rep has responded

“Hello Kathleen, thanks for giving us your feedback on your experience with this transaction. I'm terribly sorry that you were so disappointed. I checked our records and did not see any support requests from you; our team is happy to answer any questions and explain inspection findings in cases like this. We would have loved the opportunity to provide you with that support.
I reviewed your order and I do see that we received the iPad 2 you were selling $59.50 on 1/29/16, but our inspectors found that the display had white patches on it. This occurs when the backlight of the device loses its brightness, and the display screen becomes dim and discolored. It is a defect that is usually only visible on the white screen, when the device is restored to factory settings. Unfortunately, as a result, the LCD would need to be replaced, which is why the $10.20 revised offer was sent to you.
We are proud to offer a risk-free guarantee, so if you disagree with the inspection findings, we will return your item to you free of charge. I see that you declined the offer, so your iPad is being processed for return now. You'll receive the email notification as soon as the status is updated.
Again, we truly do apologize for the disappointment you experienced with this transaction. Thank you for giving uSell a try. If there is anything else we can do for you, please reach out to us at support@usell.com.

Best,
Heather
Director of Customer Experience”

2016-02-02

U sell rocks!!!!

"I am always impressed by how the sponsors of Usell operate. I have sold things with this company and I am always pleased. "

2016-02-02

Reliable company

"Fast and friendly service. Competitive. Reliable. I recommend uSell to friends."

2016-01-31

"Very well organized and easy instructions to follow"

2016-01-30

"Awesome company really direct"

2016-01-26

You made it seem easy!

"This was my first resell experience, and I was anxious about the process to say the least. Your competent, kind and knowledgeable staff got me through it effortlessly and unscathed! Thank you uSell! I remain, with check in hand...Diane M Phillips"

2016-01-24

easy

"What is there to say it was easy to do "

2016-01-22

Cash 4 your Cell

"Fast service and highest price paid for cell phone."

2016-01-21

Great way to pick up some cash!

"My iPod Touch had been sitting out in the garage collecting dust. I discovered uSell and sold it to them. They are a honest company and they do all they promise to do. I highly recommend them."

2016-01-20

Quick and easy

"Quick and painless. This is the easiest way to get money back for your old phone. "

Share uSell's store rating

uSell is a Merchant Member! Learn more

uSell is a merchant member
uSell participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.