Stores > uSell

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.36/10 5.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10
Voice your opinion! Review uSell by clicking a star below.
2017-07-14

Suspect business practices...

"I had a damaged iPhone SE for sell. The description option was "Damaged/Will not turn on", which in fact the iPhone was damaged AND would not turn on. I selected that option. The price quoted was 46.50. After a lengthy time (almost 4 weeks) a client of USell.com, Polished Apples contacts me with a lowball offer of 7.50, citing it was damaged. What??? The iPhone I listed as damaged was quoted at 46.50; now the want to pay me 7.50 after they KNEW it was damaged? Poor business practices. Its a bait and switch. Use Gazelle or another service. "

2017-07-07

this is a total scam don't fall for it

"they say the phone arrived damaged and of course there is no way to prove the phone was not damaged"

Rep reply posted Jul-14-2017

A rep from uSell, usell.com, has responded

“Hi Rob,

I'm sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your uSell experience. I reviewed your order and I see that you created an order to sell a Sony Xperia Z3 in good condition but the buyer actually received it in damaged condition. That is why a revised offer was made for the device. Two email notifications were sent to you, giving you the option to accept the new offer and be paid, or decline it and have the phone returned free of charge.
You accepted the revised offer, so payment was issued. I checked our system but we have no record of you contacting uSell support for assistance with this matter while the order was still active. We would have been happy to work with you and your buyer to come to a resolution and at least investigate the damage that could have occurred in transit.
I can absolutely assure you that we are not a scam and we have hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers. We regret that this transaction was not completed to your satisfaction. We are always here to help.

Kind regards,
Heather
Director, Account Management & Customer Experience”

2017-07-04

Did what they promised.

"Gave me an offer and that's exactly what happened! Definitely would use them again! "

2017-07-01

After 3 months, no money

"I shipped my phone and 3 months later no check. It was lost in shipping, customer took weeks to reply to my inquiries. I had to inquire again to get a response. Then they needed me to track info for them to confirm the phone was not received. Then they needed more info all so I could complete a claim. Wasn't worth it - I gave up. Customer service was poor. You can't write a review on their site until your transaction is complete and mine never completed. "

Rep reply posted Jul-14-2017

A rep from uSell, usell.com, has responded

“We are so sorry to hear of the trouble you experienced with your order. I reviewed the order and the correspondence you exchanged with our support staff. We always strive to provide the best customer experience possible, especially in rare cases like this one. I am sorry that we failed this time. I'd like to make this right for you, so please watch for my direct message.

Kind regards,
Heather
Director, Account Management & Customer Experience”

2017-06-30

Quick and easy

"It was a seamless selling experience. I would do it again with any other items that I may need to sell."

2017-06-25

Easy Transaction

"Everything went smoothly. Couldn't be happier."

2017-06-24

Professional, prompt, perfect

"Very pleased with uSell and PayPal. "

2017-06-06

Prompt response, fast cash

"I received my packet shortly after accepting the offer, the buyer offered a competitive offer, and once I sent my phone away, I quickly received the agreed upon amount. Would definitely use the service again."

2017-05-21

Scam

"Usell gives you a great quote, but upon receiving my devices found issues with my phones that weren't legitimate. I took care in using extra bubble wrap to ensure not damaging during shipping. Really crappy business practices. I'll keep my phones before selling to these dishonest folks!"

2017-05-19

Amazing!

"The delivery packages arrived on time and were easy to ship. The check came soon after. "

2017-05-02

Great Experience

"Great experience. From start to finish all went as advertised."

2017-04-15

Super Easy......but Hoped for Better Price

"Super organized and easy transaction. Super clear instructions. Just disappointed that cell phones in very good condition, like mine, don't bring better prices. Received assistance from a service representative who was extremely helpful and followed up with me next day as promised. True customer service!!"

2017-04-04

It was so simple!

"I was so easy and simple to do this. I'll use them again. "

2017-04-02

Awesome

"Easy to use and fast turn time."

ColemanJackson's Avatar

newport news,va. Verified Customer
2017-04-01

Great Deal

"everything went just fine."

Share uSell's store rating

uSell is a Merchant Member! Learn more

uSell is a merchant member
uSell participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.