• Address: 9715-A Burnet Rd Bldg 6 Ste 200
    • Contact: sales@used-pcs.com
    • Phone: 512-275-0900
    • Customer Support: 512-275-0900
    • Business Hours: 7:30 to 4:30 Mon-Fri Closed Sat and Sun Hours in CST - Central Standard
    • Fax: 512-275-0903

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"I had a "non-critical" Dell server go down. Since it was "non-critical", I didn't keep warranty on it or spares. When it went down, I discovered just how critical it was! The staff at Used-PCS.com were great to work with, and they helped me get out of a bind. The prices were great, the staff were great and I'll definitely be adding them to my preferred vendor list."

"Got a really rare part for an antiquated PC from this dealer, and everything went perfectly. It was the only place I could find the part anywhere online, which is a relatively scary place for a consumer to find themselves. But the staff was quick to respond to my inquires, the price was reasonable, they shipped my part out the same day I ordered it, and it arrived in perfect condition. Based on my experience, I highly recommend this retailer and I will definitely look to them for any future PC part related shopping I need to do."

"I WOULD RECOMMED THIS COMPANY VERY HIGHLY. JOHN WAS REALLY HELPFUL AND WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO HELP ME CHOOSE MY COMPUTER.
THE COMPUTER IS GREAT AND THE COMPANY IS GREAT!!!

"I cannot say enough good things about this company and especially about John H. I ordered a power supply for a computer in an exam room here at our physician's office. As it turned out it was the wrong size so I emailed the company to get an RMA so I could return it. I took a photo of the non-working power supply still in the computer and sent it to John H. to see if they had the same part. He called my office to tell me that the real problem with the computer was that the capacitors were "oozing" (as he saw in the photo) and although he could sell me a power supply, it was not my main problem. I can't imagine any other company taking the time to do that. I did order a replacement computer from them and it arrived quickly and was the best price around. I would recommend this company to anyone and everyone!"

"My dear old PC died so I ordered a tower from Used-PCs in a frantic state as I need it for business. I live in a rural area where the closest computer store is 90 miles away. My order went without a hitch, upgrades too, exactly what I asked for! It came fast also which was a bonus :o) I wouldn't hesitate to buy another from this company at all. Great, no-nonsense friendly service. Also, it didn't come crammed full of 3rd-party software either which saved me a couple hours of uninstalling. Yay! Thanks guys! "

"I had a situation where my 6 year old laptop stopped turning on due to the internal power system going out. Being a UT student this put me in a serious crunch because I did not have any of my vital documents or music and pictures either. I found the information for Used-PCs, gave them a call and they said it would be a very easy process to have everything from my hard drive transferred over to a new laptop or a external hard drive. So I brought my laptop in with my hard drive on a Monday evening and they had everything transferred over by Tuesday morning. The whole process was simple, efficient, and John was very friendly. The guys at Used PCs saved me a ton of heart ache and I would recommend them to anyone."

"This store is amazing, price and product as advertised. Shipping was fast and the Dell Latiude D531 is like brand new. Booted right up, and I followed instructions and activated my Windows Vista without a problem. This Store and their products are a " no brainer ". If you want a fast, like new Laptop loaded with extras then this is the place.

Thanks Folks,

Kevin Haywood
( A very satisfied Customer )

"LOVE Uded-PCs.com - they have brought several of our computers back to life! Good work for a good price!"

"I am truly overwhelmed !! I have tried for 2 years to have a computer that would adequately support my Flight Simulators. Had one "special made" & it worked well for 3 or 4 days & that's it. It is simply almost beyond belief that during E mail correspondence with John,& he suggested another computer which "cost less" than the one I planned on buying, would be better for my needs. And, I can hardly believe it myself, after 5 other computers, THIS one from Used-PCs is the best one & my flight simulator has NEVER BEFORE been this good. Everything received from Used-PCs was in "pristine condition." I thought a BIG mistake was made on their part & sent me NEW merchandise. Also, I purchased the Computer on Monday,August 5th,& got it Wednesday August 7th, TWO DAYS LATER !!! This is amazing to me I guess because of ALL the other disappointments etc. over the years in dealing with other companies via the Internet/Web. I never heard of John OR Used-PCs before last week."

Austin, Texas

"I have been using Used-PCs.com for quite some time and have always been pleased with the product and service I have been given. We will keep on doing business with Used-PCs.com

Thanks You!
Genesis Technologies
512-256-0165

"Very good selection, prices, and service. I would recommend to anyone looking for a good used PC."

"I like the computer so much,thanks u"

"Last week my wife's Dell 280 GX died, and I was advised by my computer repair guy that the best solution was to find another 280GX and put her old hard drive into the new machine. I called my local used pc supplier, who advised me that this model would be hard to get. After a two-second search on Google, Used-PCs.com came right up with exactly what I needed for only $117 plus shipping. The unit arrived very well packaged and on time, and works perfectly. Thanks to John Hutchinson and all the folks at UsedPC.com for a great experience. I will buy again when something else breaks."

"Excellent customer service. An actual person answers the phone and is kind and so helpful. We needed an item quickly and John made sure it was right before I hung up. When UPS messed up the delivery - he even helped with that. Highly recommended!"

"Delivered exactly what was ordered and sooner than expected. Great customer service, great price. Just ordered again for our office."

Used-PCs.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Used-PCs.com is a merchant member
Used-PCs.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,878 merchant members.