• Address: 9715-A Burnet Rd Bldg 6 Ste 200
    • Contact: sales@used-pcs.com
    • Phone: 512-275-0900
    • Customer Support: 512-275-0900
    • Business Hours: 7:30 to 4:30 Mon-Fri Closed Sat and Sun Hours in CST - Central Standard
    • Fax: 512-275-0903

Product & services pricing Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10

"Our company is small and building to mid-size for our industry. I was thrilled to find Used-PCs.com for our hardware needs. We have been able to upgrade users with minimal cost, especially during the change-over from XP. All of our purchases have been received in good condition and any questions have been rapidly answered by John Hutchinson and his team. We will continue to lean on Used-PCs.com for our hardware needs.
Sara Sommer - Abox Packaging

"This is Meteorologist Tim Root my company bought two computers from Used-PCs.com and run them 24/7 with our weather forecasting business. They need to run 24 hours to bring in the weather data. The XP computers keep right up with the process and run very quiet and smooth. For now on when we need computers Used-PCs.com is our new supplier. Good price, shipped very fast to our office and was packed very well."

"I just wanted to share how wonderful my experience was with Used-PCs.com here in Austin, Texas! I got a SUPER deal on a Dell Mid tower with a Core-2 DUO CPU and 2Gb of RAM, along with an ATI video card upgrade and monitor . I installed Linux Lite 2.2 on it in less than 15 minutes! Previously I ran Windows 7 Professional, and the system was sluggish, but Linux has breathed new life into this "older" PC and it runs circles around Microsoft Windows. Do yourself a favor and call or visit Used-PCs.com and have them fix you up with a slightly "older" PC, try one of the many Linux distributions, and see how fluent the Linux operating system can run on some of this great older gear. I was surfing the web, watching Youtube videos, and browsing the installed software library from the Linux Lite 2.2 distribution in literally less than 15 minutes! Cheers!!"

"I have placed orders on 3 separate occasions. Each order is processed professionally and super fast. I have ordered over 40 laptops and a handful of desktops. I had a couple of small issues with 2 laptops and one email corrected the problem. Used-PCs sent out two replacements without issue. On my last order, I requested a fast ship date. No problem. They got them to me. My confidence is 100% that I will always receive what I purchase and if any issues arise, they will get corrected ASAP. I don't give out reviews much, but do take the time to recognize a company that does an outstanding job taking care of their customers. "

"I have purchased several computers from these folks now. The service is perfect and the merchandise has been the same. Great company, we need more like this!!
Dan DeArmond.

"Fantastic service and support. Everything was delivered as promised. Recommend 100%. John and the team were first rate."

"Excellent customer service, good product delivery; fair pricing and superior technical support -- I highly recommend this company to anyone needing computer equipment. My business is running smooth because of Richard in Tech Suppt and John in sales!!"

"I have known and have been a customer of Used-PCS.com for the many years that they have been at the current location. On every purchase or even when just an inquiry, John Hutchinson and his very able staff have consistently been cordial, very attentive, and genuinely concerned about understanding my need at the time. They address my questions and seek to make sure that what they are selling me will work as I want it to. And this is sometimes to the extent that they probably devote more of their time than warranted by size of the purchase. It is easy to tell that this store is operated with a principal concern for product quality and customer satisfaction. I cannot say this about most stores that I visit nowadays. "

"Very good experience with this company. Will likely use again."

"I just want to say thank you for the p.c's my grandmother purchased three for her, my aunt ,and my little sister, they really enjoyed them . Me and my sister needed a laptop for school so she purchased two more for me and my older sister they arrived today and we are delighted ,they came in on a timely fashion and they work very well fast downloads and good for my online school work.

Thanks Used_pc's Oh and she's placing another order for my brother. Again thanks.

"I'm a PC & Mac nationally certified tech. Used-PCs.com is my go-to store I recommend to all my clients. I have ordered many machines for personal use from them and I've always been HIGHLY satisfied. Without a doubt, they are the smartest choice for a PC today."

"These folks are simply the best! I order from them often and it's always the same story.... They have what I need at a good price and ship super fast. The items I have purchased are clean, work perfectly and come really well packed.

You can trust this merchant!!

"I had a "non-critical" Dell server go down. Since it was "non-critical", I didn't keep warranty on it or spares. When it went down, I discovered just how critical it was! The staff at Used-PCS.com were great to work with, and they helped me get out of a bind. The prices were great, the staff were great and I'll definitely be adding them to my preferred vendor list."

"Got a really rare part for an antiquated PC from this dealer, and everything went perfectly. It was the only place I could find the part anywhere online, which is a relatively scary place for a consumer to find themselves. But the staff was quick to respond to my inquires, the price was reasonable, they shipped my part out the same day I ordered it, and it arrived in perfect condition. Based on my experience, I highly recommend this retailer and I will definitely look to them for any future PC part related shopping I need to do."

"I WOULD RECOMMED THIS COMPANY VERY HIGHLY. JOHN WAS REALLY HELPFUL AND WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO HELP ME CHOOSE MY COMPUTER.
THE COMPUTER IS GREAT AND THE COMPANY IS GREAT!!!

Used-PCs.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Used-PCs.com is a merchant member
Used-PCs.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,906 merchant members.