• Used-PCs.com
    • Address: 9715-A Burnet Rd Bldg 6 Ste 200
    • Contact: sales@used-pcs.com
    • Phone: 512-275-0900
    • Customer Support: 512-275-0900
    • Business Hours: 7:30 to 4:30 Mon-Fri Closed Sat and Sun Hours in CST - Central Standard
    • Fax: 512-275-0903

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"I consider myself fortunate to have found John Hutchinson and Randall. I was in search of a reasonable cost PC with a specific Windows OS already installed. Used-PCs had exactly what I needed in their very reasonably priced Dell GX-620. I have since purchased a second backup PC from John. Each call was handled expertly and the packaging and on-time delivery worked out well for me. And, especially, given that the GX-620 has proven to be completely reliable for me, I am a believer."

This review was modified by paulw32 on June 17 2015 05:44:46 PM

"John and his team helped me find the perfect system for my diy DVR. With tight space requirements in my entertainment center and internal space and slot requirements for a discrete graphics and tuner card, we narrowed it down to a Dell Optiplex 960. Everything works great and my DVR and up and running!

John

"I just wanted to say that this company has it right! I appreciate the professionalism and the politeness along with the true ability to help you with really need. No crazy upsale pitch, just what I needed and wanted! The product was superb as well.

Thanks John!

Dave

"Recently I bought a Dell notebook from Used-PCs.com, and I was so satisfied with the product that I bought one for my husband too. The produce was shipped immediately, and was well packaged. I would definitely buy again from Used-PCs, they give fast, friendly service ."

"Being an aged 62 IT Student at the local community college, places a bit of a financial bind on a person. I had been using two OptiPlex GX620's, which although having 64-bit processors, Dell used 32-bit chipsets. The college had recently upgraded three Labs to 7010's retaining a number of "OptiPlex 980 era" machines. Needing a "more up to date" machine capable of running Windows 8.1 and other 64-bit software, in addition to having the capacity to run virtual machines for degree related projects, my search (via Amazon) led me to Used-PCs. After finding a Dell OptiPlex 980 similar to the machines in our Virtualization Classroom / lab on their website. I explained my situation to them via email and, in my opinion they "bent over backwards" to assist me, making the transaction smooth and as "financially painless" as possible. I now have an extremely functional OptiPlex 980. The only modifications that I made to it are a Video card capable of supporting dual monitors, and a larger HDD that enabled dual booting of Windows 7 Pro 64 (included with the machine) and Windows 8.1 Pro 64 (purchased from MS with Student Discount). I am very happy with this purchase and am considering returning to Used-PCs to upgrade the two "GX620's" in the future as finances and similar "980's" become available."

"Our company is small and building to mid-size for our industry. I was thrilled to find Used-PCs.com for our hardware needs. We have been able to upgrade users with minimal cost, especially during the change-over from XP. All of our purchases have been received in good condition and any questions have been rapidly answered by John Hutchinson and his team. We will continue to lean on Used-PCs.com for our hardware needs.
Sara Sommer - Abox Packaging

"This is Meteorologist Tim Root my company bought two computers from Used-PCs.com and run them 24/7 with our weather forecasting business. They need to run 24 hours to bring in the weather data. The XP computers keep right up with the process and run very quiet and smooth. For now on when we need computers Used-PCs.com is our new supplier. Good price, shipped very fast to our office and was packed very well."

"I just wanted to share how wonderful my experience was with Used-PCs.com here in Austin, Texas! I got a SUPER deal on a Dell Mid tower with a Core-2 DUO CPU and 2Gb of RAM, along with an ATI video card upgrade and monitor . I installed Linux Lite 2.2 on it in less than 15 minutes! Previously I ran Windows 7 Professional, and the system was sluggish, but Linux has breathed new life into this "older" PC and it runs circles around Microsoft Windows. Do yourself a favor and call or visit Used-PCs.com and have them fix you up with a slightly "older" PC, try one of the many Linux distributions, and see how fluent the Linux operating system can run on some of this great older gear. I was surfing the web, watching Youtube videos, and browsing the installed software library from the Linux Lite 2.2 distribution in literally less than 15 minutes! Cheers!!"

"I have placed orders on 3 separate occasions. Each order is processed professionally and super fast. I have ordered over 40 laptops and a handful of desktops. I had a couple of small issues with 2 laptops and one email corrected the problem. Used-PCs sent out two replacements without issue. On my last order, I requested a fast ship date. No problem. They got them to me. My confidence is 100% that I will always receive what I purchase and if any issues arise, they will get corrected ASAP. I don't give out reviews much, but do take the time to recognize a company that does an outstanding job taking care of their customers. "

"I have purchased several computers from these folks now. The service is perfect and the merchandise has been the same. Great company, we need more like this!!
Dan DeArmond.

"Fantastic service and support. Everything was delivered as promised. Recommend 100%. John and the team were first rate."

"Excellent customer service, good product delivery; fair pricing and superior technical support -- I highly recommend this company to anyone needing computer equipment. My business is running smooth because of Richard in Tech Suppt and John in sales!!"

"I have known and have been a customer of Used-PCS.com for the many years that they have been at the current location. On every purchase or even when just an inquiry, John Hutchinson and his very able staff have consistently been cordial, very attentive, and genuinely concerned about understanding my need at the time. They address my questions and seek to make sure that what they are selling me will work as I want it to. And this is sometimes to the extent that they probably devote more of their time than warranted by size of the purchase. It is easy to tell that this store is operated with a principal concern for product quality and customer satisfaction. I cannot say this about most stores that I visit nowadays. "

"Very good experience with this company. Will likely use again."

"I just want to say thank you for the p.c's my grandmother purchased three for her, my aunt ,and my little sister, they really enjoyed them . Me and my sister needed a laptop for school so she purchased two more for me and my older sister they arrived today and we are delighted ,they came in on a timely fashion and they work very well fast downloads and good for my online school work.

Thanks Used_pc's Oh and she's placing another order for my brother. Again thanks.

Share Used-PCs.com's store rating

Used-PCs.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Used-PCs.com is not a merchant member
Used-PCs.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!