• Address: 9715-A Burnet Rd Bldg 6 Ste 200
    • Contact: sales@used-pcs.com
    • Phone: 512-275-0900
    • Customer Support: 512-275-0900
    • Business Hours: 7:30 to 4:30 Mon-Fri Closed Sat and Sun Hours in CST - Central Standard
    • Fax: 512-275-0903

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

"Fantastic service and support. Everything was delivered as promised. Recommend 100%. John and the team were first rate."

"Excellent customer service, good product delivery; fair pricing and superior technical support -- I highly recommend this company to anyone needing computer equipment. My business is running smooth because of Richard in Tech Suppt and John in sales!!"

"I have known and have been a customer of Used-PCS.com for the many years that they have been at the current location. On every purchase or even when just an inquiry, John Hutchinson and his very able staff have consistently been cordial, very attentive, and genuinely concerned about understanding my need at the time. They address my questions and seek to make sure that what they are selling me will work as I want it to. And this is sometimes to the extent that they probably devote more of their time than warranted by size of the purchase. It is easy to tell that this store is operated with a principal concern for product quality and customer satisfaction. I cannot say this about most stores that I visit nowadays. "

"Very good experience with this company. Will likely use again."

"I just want to say thank you for the p.c's my grandmother purchased three for her, my aunt ,and my little sister, they really enjoyed them . Me and my sister needed a laptop for school so she purchased two more for me and my older sister they arrived today and we are delighted ,they came in on a timely fashion and they work very well fast downloads and good for my online school work.

Thanks Used_pc's Oh and she's placing another order for my brother. Again thanks.

"I'm a PC & Mac nationally certified tech. Used-PCs.com is my go-to store I recommend to all my clients. I have ordered many machines for personal use from them and I've always been HIGHLY satisfied. Without a doubt, they are the smartest choice for a PC today."

"These folks are simply the best! I order from them often and it's always the same story.... They have what I need at a good price and ship super fast. The items I have purchased are clean, work perfectly and come really well packed.

You can trust this merchant!!

"I had a "non-critical" Dell server go down. Since it was "non-critical", I didn't keep warranty on it or spares. When it went down, I discovered just how critical it was! The staff at Used-PCS.com were great to work with, and they helped me get out of a bind. The prices were great, the staff were great and I'll definitely be adding them to my preferred vendor list."

"Got a really rare part for an antiquated PC from this dealer, and everything went perfectly. It was the only place I could find the part anywhere online, which is a relatively scary place for a consumer to find themselves. But the staff was quick to respond to my inquires, the price was reasonable, they shipped my part out the same day I ordered it, and it arrived in perfect condition. Based on my experience, I highly recommend this retailer and I will definitely look to them for any future PC part related shopping I need to do."

"I WOULD RECOMMED THIS COMPANY VERY HIGHLY. JOHN WAS REALLY HELPFUL AND WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO HELP ME CHOOSE MY COMPUTER.
THE COMPUTER IS GREAT AND THE COMPANY IS GREAT!!!

"I cannot say enough good things about this company and especially about John H. I ordered a power supply for a computer in an exam room here at our physician's office. As it turned out it was the wrong size so I emailed the company to get an RMA so I could return it. I took a photo of the non-working power supply still in the computer and sent it to John H. to see if they had the same part. He called my office to tell me that the real problem with the computer was that the capacitors were "oozing" (as he saw in the photo) and although he could sell me a power supply, it was not my main problem. I can't imagine any other company taking the time to do that. I did order a replacement computer from them and it arrived quickly and was the best price around. I would recommend this company to anyone and everyone!"

"My dear old PC died so I ordered a tower from Used-PCs in a frantic state as I need it for business. I live in a rural area where the closest computer store is 90 miles away. My order went without a hitch, upgrades too, exactly what I asked for! It came fast also which was a bonus :o) I wouldn't hesitate to buy another from this company at all. Great, no-nonsense friendly service. Also, it didn't come crammed full of 3rd-party software either which saved me a couple hours of uninstalling. Yay! Thanks guys! "

"I had a situation where my 6 year old laptop stopped turning on due to the internal power system going out. Being a UT student this put me in a serious crunch because I did not have any of my vital documents or music and pictures either. I found the information for Used-PCs, gave them a call and they said it would be a very easy process to have everything from my hard drive transferred over to a new laptop or a external hard drive. So I brought my laptop in with my hard drive on a Monday evening and they had everything transferred over by Tuesday morning. The whole process was simple, efficient, and John was very friendly. The guys at Used PCs saved me a ton of heart ache and I would recommend them to anyone."

"This store is amazing, price and product as advertised. Shipping was fast and the Dell Latiude D531 is like brand new. Booted right up, and I followed instructions and activated my Windows Vista without a problem. This Store and their products are a " no brainer ". If you want a fast, like new Laptop loaded with extras then this is the place.

Thanks Folks,

Kevin Haywood
( A very satisfied Customer )

"LOVE Uded-PCs.com - they have brought several of our computers back to life! Good work for a good price!"

Used-PCs.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Used-PCs.com is a merchant member
Used-PCs.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.