Stores > PcHub.com

(+65) 63378445
      (+65) 63373184
      care@pchub.com
      (+65) 63378445

Voice your opinion! Review PcHub.com by clicking a star below.
2017-09-06

Online tech service suspicious

"My Dad was duped into buying support from this company " PC Hub 247 a subsidiary of Sparkle Techie Inc." Their popup said his computer was at risk and he paid $300. Since then he gets suspicious e-mails from them about password changes, etc. They say they have called many times...but haven't. When he tries to call back the accent is so strong that he can't understand what they are talking about. He is also no real tech savvy...which is how he got sucked in in the first place. No not only is he out the $$$$ but he has ongoing concerns about the safety of his computer and what this company might do not that they have access to it. I highly advise against entering into any venture with this business!!!"

2017-07-20

Wrong part number

"They are not selling the correct parts. The part numbers don't match with the computer model. I received the wrong item since they have the wrong part number and even after I indicating that they are wrong about the part I will need to pay for the shipping to return the package, which will cost me $50 USD. Never going to buy from them again. So in short story if you buy the wrong item you are screwed, if they send you the wrong package..... YOU are screwed."

2017-07-13

Horrible!!!

"Order 1 item on 26th May 2017, but haven't received the item, When trying to contact with customer care they are informing you did not pay for the tracking id service, hence we cannot help."

2017-02-23

Very Poor

"Ordered some advertised specific Li Shin power supplies and received a non compatible brand with wrong rating and connectors. No response to repeated e-mails to customer service. No resolution of problem. Waste of money, time and effort. Useless - do not use."

2014-11-11

"The palmrest shipped a week later than stated and the seller only made excuses. When it finally arrived, it was dented with deep scratches. The seller's reply was "all our parts are used."

Horrible experience during every facet of transacting business with pchub.com. Now I have to fight to get my money back as well.

2014-09-08

"The part they sent (replacement keyboard for a Dell laptop) was not actually new, and the light on the Caps Lock button doesn't work. But they were able to very quickly replace a hard-to-find part, and they met their delivery timeline, etc., all with a good price. "

2014-07-07

"BUYER BEWARE!! Ordered IMAX 3D glasses, and they failed to work at all in an IMAX cinema. They demanded the product be returned at my expense to offer any credit. Plus, they charged me shipping for the original purchase when their order page clearly stated Free Shipping. Their prices are low for a reason. Because their stuff does not work! RUN!!"

2014-03-04

"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!
They sell USED items but do not mention it next to the price or anywhere visible on the page, unless you scroll down quite far and discover it written in small characters on the page. This is not all, they give short dates but they are actually talking about processing time... which has nothing to do with the time it takes to come to you. It takes WEEKS. Do not expect a delivery in 3 to 5 days. Actually, when you look at the page, everything is made to mislead you. I fell in all their traps. Mind you, I thought I was buying from an american wholesaler...Then I discovered too late that they were based in Singapore. Singapore has not bad reputation,and I thought it was probably ok, but when the item came, it was from HONG KONG!so they are yet again one of those chinese shit companies hiding their real location to look legitimate. When I buy something online, I am not dissecting the website to find where and how I am going to be ripped off. These guys should not be allowed to trade out of their borders, this is not the way we do business over here. Now you have it: The best is to STAY AWAY FROM THEM!

2014-01-12

"I purchased a replacement fan for a Radeon Graphics card for shippment to the UK. The part was a reasonable price, arrived within declared time (just under a month), was packaged well, cleared customs with no hassle, was in excellent condition and worked. I would love a local/quicker supplier but, failing that, this was great."

2013-11-27

"A great place to buy laptop parts at a reasonable price and quick delivery."

2013-10-23

"Ordered a keyboard for my laptop (Japanese import) only place that I could find that stocked it. Was a little concerned after reading reviews but went for it anyhow. I paid for DHL delivery but this gave me peace of mind having a tracking number. The item took 4 days to arrive and via DHL I was able to track it all the way. So correct part arrived, in specified time, as described, so a happy customer. I never leave feedback but this company seem to have had some poor feedback, so thought I would make the effort. Sadly most people only seem to leave feedback when they are dis-satisfied, so hope my positive one helps other people out. Thank you Pchub.com!"

2013-08-29

"They do not respond to emails, if ask the right questions.

1. PayPal payment method is not accept.

2. Most Items in stock is not available.

3. Order for a small amount of money is not actual.

2013-08-02

"You can't expect the product in 2 days when you order it from overseas, so those reviews complaining it took 1 - 2 weeks to get their parts were expecting more than what's possible.

I ordered a fan to replace one in a book computer that I couldn't find anywhere else. Their website was easy to use and they shipped the part within 4 days, which isn't bad for something not typically a consumer product. I received it 15 days from when I placed the order. The part is correct and I couldn't be more pleased.

2013-07-01

"Best available price on a replacement LCD screen of 18.4 inches. Air service arrived within 3 days. As promised, but i haven't connected it yet - I just thought they deserved some praise considering all the complaining here. I'll respond further if product is defective."

2013-03-28

"Ordered 2 parts. I can understand the long postal time, but one didn't work at all,the other had a fault, I've had to return them for a refund minus my postage costs. It's been lots of hassle & expense for nothing & I couldn't afford to use them again.
As a small plus point, they replied to my email promptly & efficiently.

Share PcHub.com's store rating

PcHub.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PcHub.com is not a merchant member
PcHub.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!