• Address: #03-32 Peninsula Shopping Center, 3, Coleman Street

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

PcHub.com User

"The part they sent (replacement keyboard for a Dell laptop) was not actually new, and the light on the Caps Lock button doesn't work. But they were able to very quickly replace a hard-to-find part, and they met their delivery timeline, etc., all with a good price. "

"BUYER BEWARE!! Ordered IMAX 3D glasses, and they failed to work at all in an IMAX cinema. They demanded the product be returned at my expense to offer any credit. Plus, they charged me shipping for the original purchase when their order page clearly stated Free Shipping. Their prices are low for a reason. Because their stuff does not work! RUN!!"

modified review This review was modified by ccsd834 on July 07 2014 10:26:08 PM

"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!
They sell USED items but do not mention it next to the price or anywhere visible on the page, unless you scroll down quite far and discover it written in small characters on the page. This is not all, they give short dates but they are actually talking about processing time... which has nothing to do with the time it takes to come to you. It takes WEEKS. Do not expect a delivery in 3 to 5 days. Actually, when you look at the page, everything is made to mislead you. I fell in all their traps. Mind you, I thought I was buying from an american wholesaler...Then I discovered too late that they were based in Singapore. Singapore has not bad reputation,and I thought it was probably ok, but when the item came, it was from HONG KONG!so they are yet again one of those chinese shit companies hiding their real location to look legitimate. When I buy something online, I am not dissecting the website to find where and how I am going to be ripped off. These guys should not be allowed to trade out of their borders, this is not the way we do business over here. Now you have it: The best is to STAY AWAY FROM THEM!

modified review This review was modified by LesPaul2012 on March 04 2014 01:34:00 AM

"I purchased a replacement fan for a Radeon Graphics card for shippment to the UK. The part was a reasonable price, arrived within declared time (just under a month), was packaged well, cleared customs with no hassle, was in excellent condition and worked. I would love a local/quicker supplier but, failing that, this was great."

modified review This review was modified by Fnord7 on January 12 2014 03:46:06 AM

"A great place to buy laptop parts at a reasonable price and quick delivery."

modified review This review was modified by amrimunaf on December 05 2013 03:01:35 PM

"Ordered a keyboard for my laptop (Japanese import) only place that I could find that stocked it. Was a little concerned after reading reviews but went for it anyhow. I paid for DHL delivery but this gave me peace of mind having a tracking number. The item took 4 days to arrive and via DHL I was able to track it all the way. So correct part arrived, in specified time, as described, so a happy customer. I never leave feedback but this company seem to have had some poor feedback, so thought I would make the effort. Sadly most people only seem to leave feedback when they are dis-satisfied, so hope my positive one helps other people out. Thank you Pchub.com!"

modified review This review was modified by Mivvi on October 23 2013 11:58:01 AM

"They do not respond to emails, if ask the right questions.

1. PayPal payment method is not accept.

2. Most Items in stock is not available.

3. Order for a small amount of money is not actual.

modified review This review was modified by GsmInfo on August 29 2013 11:48:48 PM

"You can't expect the product in 2 days when you order it from overseas, so those reviews complaining it took 1 - 2 weeks to get their parts were expecting more than what's possible.

I ordered a fan to replace one in a book computer that I couldn't find anywhere else. Their website was easy to use and they shipped the part within 4 days, which isn't bad for something not typically a consumer product. I received it 15 days from when I placed the order. The part is correct and I couldn't be more pleased.

"Best available price on a replacement LCD screen of 18.4 inches. Air service arrived within 3 days. As promised, but i haven't connected it yet - I just thought they deserved some praise considering all the complaining here. I'll respond further if product is defective."

modified review This review was modified by louhoo on July 01 2013 12:02:57 PM

"Ordered 2 parts. I can understand the long postal time, but one didn't work at all,the other had a fault, I've had to return them for a refund minus my postage costs. It's been lots of hassle & expense for nothing & I couldn't afford to use them again.
As a small plus point, they replied to my email promptly & efficiently.

"They sent me broken speakers.
After all they refunded 100% of price :).

modified review This review was modified by GregoryKKK on January 16 2013 06:52:39 PM

"Amazing Guys. I don't know about other peoples experience, but these people rock. I had ordered a laptop fan with FREE SHIPPING and it arrived at my house within 10 days"

"There was a system error with my account and order. I emailed them and was fixed promptly. Waiting for my order to be shipped. I will update the review after receiving my shipment."

modified review This review was modified by a_burman on August 27 2012 10:22:54 PM

"Very very satisfied. I order the item on August 17 and it arrived on August 23. It was the right item and it worked perfectly. I would recommend this company for anyone. By the way, I used the DHL courier service as opposed to the postal service. It seems that the people that had problems used the postal service. Thank you PCHUB. You will see me again."

"Never Ever order a thing from these people,I could walk to china faster than they ship,they have no explanation for their "Fast Shipping" or lack there of,nor do they understand words like BBB or Federal Trade Commision. Yes they do need to be shut down"

PcHub.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PcHub.com is not a merchant member
PcHub.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!