UsedMacs Reviews - usedmacs.us Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.83/10 58 reviews

UsedMacs is not a merchant member
UsedMacs does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Used Macs has the best customer service and great price's
Their web sight is very easy to use and the phone
Support is great and friendley oh and guess what
They speek English . I think they are great

Sincerely ,
Bruce Bogar
Brucebogar@aim.com

Rating 8/104/5

"Fast and quick service. Good pricing on items and shipping"

"I needed a MacBook so husband could play his huge collection of music at his office(we have an external hard drive for storage). Since new MacBooks don't have Firewire 800 or built-in optical drive (plus they're so darned expensive), I decided to look for a used one. I was leery at first - I didn't want to spend $$$ on something that wouldn't work or would look banged-up sitting on hubby's desk. I'm also a neophyte when it comes to internet shopping.

The UsedMacs web-site made it easy to see what options their various computers had (needed that Firewire & CD drive!) and what kind of condition they were in. The one I selected was described as "good"; what I received was GORGEOUS. No visible scratches of any kind. Carefully wrapped, with all chords & even backup diskettes for the OSX operating system (something many used computer sellers DON'T include). It worked perfectly right out of the box & has been performing like a champ ever since.

I highly recommend UsedMacs for any Mac product - they provided quick service, contact info for any problems & a product that was better than advertised. Next time I need anything Mac-related I know where to look first!

"Love it!
Great Price fast delivery!!!!

"Great products. Quick shipping. Great packaging. Everything as described."

"first of all shelling out $1600 on anything you purchase online is a risky endeavor. i literally spent a week researching what i could get for what i needed to upgrade my studio. when i chose used macs i spoke to david 3 times to make sure i was getting what i needed. not one to be embarrassed about asking dumb questions i asked quite a few i'm sure but he never seemed exasperated, frustrated or put off during our conversations. though i must say the thick brooklyn accent was interesting............top marks for all concerning david and company....all the best to you........frank butorac"

"Absolutely outstanding experience! David was more than helpful throughout the entire purchasing process. I wanted something that wasn't included in the model I was ordering and David was more than happy to oblige my needs. I have honestly been meaning to call him back for some time now just to let him know how happy I am with his service and the product. Five stars is not enough to explain how overjoyed I have been with UsedMacs."

"Since my purchase from UsedMacs, I have been highly satisfied with the service, purchase, and diligence in Mr. David Wood in helping to find a easy set up and convenient payment process for my much needed product. For the past few months I been in bless! thank yo UsedMacs...I will be back!"

"Good item, and great communication. Made extra efforts to ensure the item would arrive as expected."

"The whole process was straightforward and worked well. When I had specific technical questions about the Mac, I was able to speak on the phone with a well informed person [the guy who runs the business, I think] and he was able to provide good answers. This is a big plus!"

"I was in need of MacPro 8-cores and David at UsedMacs was very accommodating in my needs and helped me work around Paypal limitations. Every Mac was shipped quickly and worked right out of the box. Much better than my one attempt to buy a MacPro elsewhere, when I got it, it wouldn't even turn on and the tech wanted me to take it to an Apple store. Needless to say I went back to UsedMacs and bought our remainder 8-cores and they have been working great."

"The speed of service was great and you're not going to find a better price, so all in all, I'm happy!"

"The People at UsedMacs were fantastics to work with!! They really went out of there way to make sure the items were sent out in time to meet my needs. The received item was it excelent condition and is working perfectly for us.
I highly recommend them for future purchases!!!

"It was great! The product was shipped really quick and it the cord came in great condition at a great price. Thanks so much!"

"Order shipped promptly, price was very fair (considering what I got as far as CPU/RAM combination compared to other websites). The description was accurate - there were a few scratches, but overall the case was in great condition. Came with a Video Out to DVI connector, and also came with the OS installation CD. Very satisfied with the purchase."