• Address: 8909 Harratt St West Hollywood, CA
    • Phone: 310-657-6167
    • Customer Support: 310-657-6167
    • Business Hours: 9am-6pm Mon-Fri 9am-1pm Sat Closed Sun

• checkmark icon COD

"Dealing with UsedMacs was terrific. I had read other reviews that overflowed with good things to say, and now I'd like to add my name to the list! Great communications, best pricing, better than advertised, brilliant packaging (clever and effective); fast service and great support. What's not to like? If my experience is anything like others (and it seems to be) you will be the next better-than-happy customer. The 15" MacBookPro looked as good as new, has been running perfectly for over a couple of months now and made us very, very happy. We saved a bundle compared to Apple reconditioned and other sites. Try it. You'll like it. We know exactly where we're going if we ever need/want another UsedMac!"

"Used Macs has the best customer service and great price's
Their web sight is very easy to use and the phone
Support is great and friendley oh and guess what
They speek English . I think they are great

Sincerely ,
Bruce Bogar
Brucebogar@aim.com

"Fantastic. Always have what I need, and they are super quick about sending it out and having it there on time. I've bought from UsedMacs about 3 times. Never had a complaint nor a problem. They don't beat around the bush, taking care of business is what it's all about. Thanks UsedMacs!"

"Fast and quick service. Good pricing on items and shipping"

"I purchased an amazing Mac 24" about 6 months ago,
and we are still raving about the deal we got. We recieved
the correct computer on time the first time. We got great
costumer service by Dave, since I am not very computer
savvy. We tell all our friends to use used macs.us.

"I needed a MacBook so husband could play his huge collection of music at his office(we have an external hard drive for storage). Since new MacBooks don't have Firewire 800 or built-in optical drive (plus they're so darned expensive), I decided to look for a used one. I was leery at first - I didn't want to spend $$$ on something that wouldn't work or would look banged-up sitting on hubby's desk. I'm also a neophyte when it comes to internet shopping.

The UsedMacs web-site made it easy to see what options their various computers had (needed that Firewire & CD drive!) and what kind of condition they were in. The one I selected was described as "good"; what I received was GORGEOUS. No visible scratches of any kind. Carefully wrapped, with all chords & even backup diskettes for the OSX operating system (something many used computer sellers DON'T include). It worked perfectly right out of the box & has been performing like a champ ever since.

I highly recommend UsedMacs for any Mac product - they provided quick service, contact info for any problems & a product that was better than advertised. Next time I need anything Mac-related I know where to look first!

"I bought a used mac from Used macs. The price was ok, not great but I'm pretty happy with the computer and I had a problem with it and they were quick to respond and cordial ."

"Bought used Mac Tower. Called for advice on selection.
Very helpful, patient and knowledgable.
Service was fast and arrived well packaged.
Machine works well, no problems going on 6 months.

"Love it!
Great Price fast delivery!!!!

"Great products. Quick shipping. Great packaging. Everything as described."

"first of all shelling out $1600 on anything you purchase online is a risky endeavor. i literally spent a week researching what i could get for what i needed to upgrade my studio. when i chose used macs i spoke to david 3 times to make sure i was getting what i needed. not one to be embarrassed about asking dumb questions i asked quite a few i'm sure but he never seemed exasperated, frustrated or put off during our conversations. though i must say the thick brooklyn accent was interesting............top marks for all concerning david and company....all the best to you........frank butorac"

"Absolutely outstanding experience! David was more than helpful throughout the entire purchasing process. I wanted something that wasn't included in the model I was ordering and David was more than happy to oblige my needs. I have honestly been meaning to call him back for some time now just to let him know how happy I am with his service and the product. Five stars is not enough to explain how overjoyed I have been with UsedMacs."

"Since my purchase from UsedMacs, I have been highly satisfied with the service, purchase, and diligence in Mr. David Wood in helping to find a easy set up and convenient payment process for my much needed product. For the past few months I been in bless! thank yo UsedMacs...I will be back!"

"Good item, and great communication. Made extra efforts to ensure the item would arrive as expected."

"The whole process was straightforward and worked well. When I had specific technical questions about the Mac, I was able to speak on the phone with a well informed person [the guy who runs the business, I think] and he was able to provide good answers. This is a big plus!"

UsedMacs is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

UsedMacs is not a merchant member
UsedMacs does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!