Urbanity Studios Reviews - urbanitystudios.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 40 reviews

Urbanity Studios is not a merchant member
Urbanity Studios does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I got my wedding invitations and RSVP cards from Urbanity Studios, and they did an AMAZING job! They were exactly what I wanted, and I got so many compliments on them. I had to change the wording on the invitations a couple of times because I kept changing my mind, and they were SUPER accommodating, and gave me great suggestions on what would look the best. Also the price was great, and they got delivered super fast. I will definitely be using them again in the future. GREAT JOB!! "

modified review This review was modified by jordanthetiger on May 03 2013 08:56:28 AM

"Great customer service! Very knowledgeable and made great suggestions. First time we've ever gotten comments fro friends and family about our Christmas cards! Will certainly use Urbanity again!"

"the process of designing my cards was quick, simple and fun! I got my cards in a timely manner - and they looked fantastic."

"My Order was perfect and adorable! I love my dinosaur invitations and they are perfect for my twin boys birthday party. They couldn't be any cuter. Urbanity Studios was a joy to work with and I will use them again in the future. Everything was top notch and fit my expectations. Thank you!!!"

"Urbanity did a FANTASTIC job on my Save the dates. I loved them so much, I am getting my entire wedding suite from them and my thank you cards!! "

"Thank you Urban Studios for creating my MadHatter birthday invitations for me. They turned out perfect! I'm one very happy customer and will continue to place orders in the future."

"I found Urbanity Studios at some point during a search for table escort/seating cards. I had gotten my wedding invitations from a local design studio; although I loved the invitations and was happy with studio, moving forward with them for additional items was prohibitively expensive. Although I'm on the East Coast and Urbanity Studios is in Utah(?), I had the same one-on-one custom experience that I had with my local studio. In fact, I feel that I had more contact and a greater level of responsiveness (and enthusiasm!) with Urbanity. Oh and the planning took place during Hurricane Sandy when I did not always have power or wifi - not easy. I truly cannot think of anything that could've gone better. I was able to use the same special font and colors as the invitations, which gave a uniform appearance to all the printed materials despite using a different vendor (my biggest fear). The costs of a wedding seem to spiral out of control as the date gets closer but the menus, seating cards and table number cards I got cost about half of what my local studio proposed. I do not usually leave reviews but during the whole process with Meghann I was thinking about how I had to leave a review somewhere at some point. I can't wait to have to use them again. Thank you SO much! "

"Very quick to respond to emails, very helpful, and creative!"

"Working with Urbanity was a breeze! Micki sent proofs multiple times as I narrowed in on exactly what I wanted. All of my requests were made real and the final product was great! Such great quality for a very reasonable price! We've gotten many compliments!!"

"We just received our 'Save Our Date' postcards from Urbanity and we love them! Meghann was incredible to work with. She helped us take an existing design and change it just a little to make it our own. She was responsive over e-mail and over the phone. I can't wait to order our coordinating wedding invites!"

modified review This review was modified by lupe1342 on October 18 2012 12:59:15 PM

"I was very pleased with the quality of the baby shower invitations I ordered. They are very cute and everyone has loved them! Meghann was VERY easy to work with and I appreciated her help! The printing and shipping was also extremely fast. All in all, I would recommend Urbanity Studios and I would use them again!"

"We couldn't be happier with our Christmas cards and holiday open house invitations. They are unique, classy, and absolutely beautiful. Meghann was very pleasant and professional, and she worked with us to create a customized design, tailored for our business, that surpassed our expectations. "

"WOW!!! Terrific site, easy to navigate! Great selection of products, BUT not overwhelming! Quality of invitation was heavy card stock, not flimsy…envelopes are nice & thick…printing was excellent! Customer service is the BEST of any site of this type that I have used and I have used others...Meghann was incredibly helpful and made great suggestions to make my daughter's 13th birthday invitations perfect. Also, loved the availability of the matching products to give her party a very professional “look”. AND lastly VERY, VERY FAST turnaround, had our “custom” invitations in less than a week…AMAZING!!! Will definitely use Urbanity again!!!"

"My invites were super cute and the customer service was excellent! I will definitely do business with them again and recommend them to friends. When my order arrived, it was such a fun box to open. They make sure you have a great customer experience."

"Urbanity was awesome! I can't believe I got this custom invite for such a good price. I love that you can change the color and design and make the invite your own and looking at the site helped give me ideas for my party."

modified review This review was modified by Colcon on October 01 2012 07:23:16 AM