• Urban Outfitter

Product & services pricing Rating 1.07/10 1.07/10

2015-06-17

"Thinking of making a purchase at Urban Outfitters? Please read all the reviews and think again. I wish I had. They purposefully delayed correspondence with me knowing that the tracking feature on AusPost would no longer be made available. AusPost keeps tracking advice on website for up to 3 months, but unfortunately for me, they removed it after 2 months. When I put through a PayPal dispute, they didn't believe that I had sent the shoes back because of invalid tracking on AusPost and even though I contacted AusPost for an official signed document by the person who received the shoes, A Ash Braeside, VIC, they didn't issue me a refund. My advice to those who really want to make a purchase is this - Pay with PayPal only. Keep your return tracking number (very important). Open a dispute immediately with PayPal - pretty much as soon as the item reaches to the return address, so you can prove you returned the item/s. This will ensure you get your money back from these fraudsters. Such a dodgy company. They have the worst management team and customer service. All complete muppets working there."

This review was modified by KarenaSchiaperrili on June 17 2015 09:31:59 AM

2015-05-31

"Awful customer service. I bought a duvet cover and received it with a bleach stain. I requested a new one but it is discontinued. They refunded by card the amount of the duvet - $296.17, but four months later they removed the same amount from my account. Emailing gets you nowhere - save yourself the headache and do not shop here. "

2015-05-09

"Urban outfitters online is so messy and unorganized ! Would not recommend ever buying from there. Spent a whole 2 weeks waiting for my order to finally get t and realize they sent me a size 6 men's which makes it size 7.5 women's !!! And when I called they inform me that I can't even order my another pair in the right size when this is obviously their fault! Great way to make a first impression urban outfitters!"

2015-04-18

"UO blocks customers at the switchboard, it does escalate customer service issues to upper management at headquarters in Philadelphia, PA. The receptionist routes all complaints downward, to customer service call center in Augusta, GA
Their customer service call center floor supervisor "Christine"in Augusta,Ga threatened me with blocking my calls if I persisted in calling.
The switchboard at headquarters kept routing my calls to the Augusta call center anyway.
UO is efficient at taking customers' $, but is lousy at resolving conflict."

2015-02-24

"Hate this f*&^%$g store!!!!! I ordered a chair. They sent me a ladder basket. WTF?!? There was no return label in the box, so I called to have one sent to me. The lady I spoke with told me that my correct item would be sent out, no later than, 72 hours after our call. A WEEK LATER...I get a series of weird emails that inform me that my item has just shipped out and that I have 30 days to return the ladder basket or I will be charged for the item. I called their customer service line and I was told that they could not next day my item due to size and weight restrictions. Ummm....it was a bean bag chair. I had the lady cancel my order and will NEVER EVER EVER NEVER do business with these people again. "

2015-02-22

"Terrible terrible company. Received a differnt item than the one I ordered. Customer service is useless and wasted my time. DO NOT SHOP HERE."

2015-02-19

"Horrible!!! Horrible!!! Horrible!!!!!!! Ordered 2 things from them on feb 2 2015, got an email feb 5 that its on the way by LASER SHIP which I've never heard of. And email says it is coming from east rutherford which is like 2 towns from where i live, belleville. A week passed still no package. I contacted customer service and was told to wait 7 business days. Feb 18 still no package. Contacted laser ship and they said they never got the package from urban outfitters.
Urabn outfitters claimed they don't know why the package just stopped. So they will reship it amd allow 1-2 days to process.

2 days later. Got an email the items i ordered was returned. And another confirmation email about my "new" order which is only one of the two things i ordered and that i was getting charged $22 for shipping. What??

Called customer service and they said that my package "got lost" during delivery. I was like the shipping company said they got anything from them.

So now i asked how come i was getting charged $22 for shipping and only one item is being ship to me. The lady clearly have no idea. That she needs to speak to her supervisor. I was frustrated already. I asked for them to just cancel my order. And they said they can't because it was processed already. Horrible. The lady said she needs to speak to her supervisor. After waiting a few minutes they are finally cancelling my order and will refund my money. Well now lets see how long that would take.

Never ordering from them again. EVER. "

This review was modified by Ciiaraa on February 19 2015 04:04:56 PM

2015-01-23

"Dear Urban Outfitters or better said Community Manager

Good morning,

I have not count yet how many email I have sent to ask about the current status of my order ( T127863123 ) and surely do not believe that someone will answer this message since no one dares answering my emails.

This is definitely the last time I will order something at Urban Outfitters due to several disappointing online shopping experience.
First selling products which are not in stock should not happen, especially when you can not have them provisioned. I believe that your eCommerce solution probably has this option. If not you might consider changing it. But wait... I guess it is better to sell what you don't have to get the only thing you are interested: money!

Second of all, debiting a customer's account for a product which is not available should not happen. Maybe the next time I will go to your shop in Hamburg, I will get some clothes without paying and tell the cashier " You will get your money later".

Finally, to put as an order status " preparation of the order" or whatever for a week, is a joke especially when you charge for this same delivery. So next time I step into Urban Outfitters in Hamburg, not only will get some clothes without paying them but I will also hand over the cashier a paper with an "check your status order number". I bet you guys will lose patience when I wouldn't be paying

I have spend so much time checking the status of my order and will spend the same energy on every single customer review website to share my bad experience. Oh... but wait, there are already so many bad reviews for Urban Outfitters. Well, I guess the next option I have is to spam your Facebook wall to share my experience. How about that?

Well, you guys probably don't give a ish... since you can't even answer email.

And I have just wasted 10 minutes of my time just for the sake of selling and email which will end up in your "we don't give a fuck folder"

Have a lovely day"

This review was modified by AyoFR on January 23 2015 12:47:42 AM

2015-01-22

"Unbelievably bad. I ordered something over two weeks ago, still haven't recieved any confirmation of my order or any info regarding it or if it's being shipped at all. Emailed twice to both customer service and order enquiry and still haven't recieved a reply. I feel completely ripped off. "

This review was modified by annabanana22 on January 22 2015 06:21:47 PM

2014-12-22

"Ordered an item on 3 December and am still waiting for it. Never again. It is frustrating looking st the tracking info and seeing it being accepted by the airline for delivery and just sitting there. They are obviously just finding the cheapest way to post. I believe I will get my item in the next day or so, but this is far too long."

This review was modified by Lainey30 on December 22 2014 01:23:39 PM

2014-11-01

"I ordered a silver ring from urban that ended up lost or stolen in the mail. After dealing with usps for a few days I called customer service at urban and the lady shipped my ring the next day! I have had shipping problems in the past but customer service has always been very helpful."

This review was modified by capence on November 01 2014 03:15:35 PM

2014-09-29

"Ordered an "exclusive" Lp record. Previous order resulted in a cardboard box thrown inside a larger box. Result: all the seams split. Second attempt to order from this site resulted in receiving a record with a sheet of bubble wrap and thrown into a thin plastic uo bag. Result: all Corners severely bend over. I don't think this company knows how to ship records. "

2014-07-29

"Appalling service, I returned an item in June and I am still waiting for a refund. I told them that the card I had used had been used fraudulently so they would not be able to refund the item there - no problem the said we'll give you a gift voucher credit. Over a month later still no money, I've been told the item hasn't been sent back despite the fact they sent me an email saying that a refund was being processed. Then they sent me an email saying that the refund couldn't be done as I had not sent the item back within the 30 days (which I had - well within the 30 days). Still fighting with them - they are now saying that they credited the money back to my credit card on 13 June but all transactions were stopped on the 30th of May! Now they insist that I have to send them my bank statements and details as they don't believe me! Don't touch this organisation they are dreadful and unbelievably unhelpful. "

This review was modified by fiona64 on July 29 2014 02:22:08 AM

2014-07-15

"Terrible customer service. Paid for next day delivery to my daughters boarding school, never arrived. 5 days later they email to say it's dispatched, even though the delivery records showed a delivery attempt had already been made, so no chance to request that it not be sent to a school now closed for 3 months. No response to emails, no number to call and absolutely no way to find out what it going on or where my order is. Shameful"

This review was modified by starfield1 on July 15 2014 03:48:37 AM

2014-06-25

"Diabolical Customer Service .
I did not receive my item , I have requested a refund but all I get is ' please wait 5 days ' . I wait 5 days and hear nothing .
E mails go unanswered and when I try to phone I get connected to the USA at my expense . Looking at these reviews , and reviews on other sites this company is holding a lot of people's money . Totally unacceptable .
Unless you are prepared for a fight for a refund if your goods fail to arrive avoid Urban Outfitters like the plague ."

This review was modified by Lynn1781 on June 25 2014 03:19:48 PM

Share Urban Outfitters's store rating

Urban Outfitters is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Urban Outfitters is not a merchant member
Urban Outfitters does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!