Upscale Automotive LLC Reviews - UpscaleAutomotive.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.38/10 4 reviews

Upscale Automotive LLC is not a merchant member
Upscale Automotive LLC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Would definitely recommend Upscale Automotive. It is rare to find a shop this responsive and accommodating. They sent a quick notification that the part I ordered was backordered and they went above and beyond to help me find a replacement at a very good price. They have become my default shop for parts."

"When I ordered some time critical parts recently, I used the wrong shipping address. They were able to intercept the shipment from ups and even paid for the address change on their own dime. Very easy to work with, they stayed in contact the entire time."

modified review This review was modified by i3igpete on June 23 2011 05:06:34 AM

"This company is very helpful. They have great top of the line products and are at a great price. I ordered a wrong product and was able to exchange it and receive free shipping with the product also. This company is highly recommended for reliable service."

Long Island, New York
Rating 8/104/5

"I was sent an e-mailthe day after I placed the order informing me that the product was out of stock and possibly discontinued. I found this to be VERY helpful. I cannot review the product since I have yet to receive it, but I wouldn't hesitate to use Upscale Automotive for future purchases."