"I ordered power supplies and modems from this miserable excuse of a company. Oh they sent a quick confirmation e-mail. But as of 25 May I haven't gotten anything. Forget E mails they all come back non deliverable regardless of where you send them within the company and the phone comes back OUT OF SERVICE. I hadn't thought to run a re-check on them as the last time I used them they had delivered promptly. But you can bet I am running current checks on ALL companies I use from now on. Regardless of past track record."

"Ordered May 5th, now May 25th. Never received product, no answer to emails, disconnected nextel phone. I think they're gone. I don't think they charged my credit card though but I haven't check my bank card as I might have used that....either way.....avoid"

"Placed order online. Received confirmation e-mail/invoice. Realized that I had the incorrect information. E-mailed customer service regarding correction. E-mailed returned as undeliverable- twice. Credit card has NOT been charged. No further contact from merchant."

"these guys don't exist!!!! they took my credit card info and then never sent the item. after trying to contact them I found out the e-mail is a 'hot' mail drop that no longer exists and the their phone number is a NexTel cellphone that also has been disconnected. Beware of these crooks!!!!"

"!!!Buyer Beware!!!

Almost a month now and no shipping status. "Customer service" number is an out of service Nextel customer and email is bounced.

!!!Buyer Beware!!!

Pittsburgh

"I never got the product I ordered from these people. Their customer service phone number is a disconnected cell phone number and emails sent to their customer service phone number still bounce back.

I checked out a tracking website and saw several messages from consumers who were sent lower quality items than what was ordered. I also saw responses from others who claimed they were charged for items theat they never recieved.

I am amazed that they are still showing up on websearches. Their auto response message had something on it about orders running slow due to the heavy Christmas buying season. This was the beginning of May.

modified review This review was modified by specba on May 28 2004 01:18:40 AM

"This is May 15, the order was placed April 24 and have not received anything. The last email was returned "Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender"."

"THIS COMPANY SUCKS & SHOULD BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS!!! I ordered a hard drive one week ago on 05-06-04 for a computer that I have been working on for a customer. I received a confirmation email indicating that my order had been received and was told that I could check the status of my order via their website. Each and every time that I have checked it over the past week there has been no change. There is no tracking number so obviously the item has NOT been shipped! I attempted to call them however both of the numbers listed on their site have been disconnected. I tried emailing them but the email bounced back with a "user's mailbox unknown" error ... therefore the email address is not even valid. These clowns are scammers and should be shut down. I don't see how a company like this can stay in business!! I rate this company as a 0!!"

"I usually only buy computer cases from this site because I like the selection and the prices are reasonable. The only bad thing I would say is that the shipping costs are high, especially when it takes a week to be delivered."

"It has been three days and the order is still open and not shipped they claim 2 days max on processing and would then after email a tracking number once oreder was filled. item showed in stock and was paid for by company credit card.
then I went to contact us page got there telephone number and it is out of order or no longer in service.

"absolutely no product information available on my item (amperages and voltages for all rails is common and expected) paid $1 for rush order, haven't even gotten a tracking number yet, 3 days later."

"Nothing has changed. No shipping info, no status notification... My credit card wasn't charged though."

modified review This review was modified by guohu on April 24 2004 06:55:50 AM

"Customer service # is a Nextel phone that is disconnected. I wouldn't touch this merchant with a 10 foot pole. "

modified review This review was modified by pc_shell on April 19 2004 12:02:42 PM

"It's been 11 days and I haven't received my order.I've tried calling but the phone number isn't working. I've sent e-mail but that gets returned as undeliverable. I can't understand how this place has stayed open?"

"I can’t get a hold of anyone one from Upgrade Center Inc. I am not very pleased by the quality of service. My best friend also bought a power supply from them and they mixed up his order (he wanted a 550watt and they sent him a 500watt). After he got the wrong power supply he called them up and they gave him two options 1) keep it with no refund of the difference and 2) pay for the shipping back and wait for them to ship him the right one.
My problem is I have a person with a computer waiting for a power supply. She has been waiting for a while now. I have tried to check the status of my order with no luck. I have called many times through out the day, no luck. I have sent numerous e-mails, no luck. And now I am writing this review for my product that I have not yet received and do not know where it is.
I do not recommend that any one buy from Upgrade Center Inc, the good price was not worth the all the trouble they pout me and my friend through.

Upgrade Center, Inc. is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Upgrade Center, Inc. is not a merchant member
Upgrade Center, Inc. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!