Stores > Unlockthatphone.com

Customer service: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
2017-02-19

They Deserve At Least 7 Stars

"I couldn't believe how quick and easy it was to unlock my phone. UnlockThatPhone.com was very easy to use and I saved more than 50% off of what a local service was going to charge me. When you factor in the time it takes to bring the phone to a local company to unlock the phone and the waiting time (they told me if I brought it in in the afternoon, I may have to wait overnight to get my phone back) and the added cost, going with UnlockThatPhone.com is a no-brainer, I have already recommended them to my friends and will to my business contacts too. Very impressed with their customer service as well. "

This review was modified by ddelanghe1 on February 21 2017 12:30:02 PM

2017-02-04

This really works!!

"I received a Samsung Galaxy as a gift from my daughter who had gotten a new phone and service from her employer. I contacted AT&T for an unlock code and was unable to get one without an account password (which my daughter had forgotten). I found Unlockthatphone on line while searching for a solution. I purchased their service and had a password up and running within 24 hours. No hassles! I would recommend this service to anyone who needs a phone unlocked."

This review was modified by DenIndy on February 07 2017 12:15:33 AM

2017-01-04

UTP team Rocks! Excellent worry free service!

"I have used there service numerous times, every time the code has been 100% correct. Turn around times from tune of purchase has been between 2 minutes and 24 hours. That being said the one and only 24 hour turn around was during the holidays. UTP team had been very quick to respond to questions and there instructional videos are perfect for the not to tech savvy. Excellent site and I would recommend them to anyone looking for an unlock service, stay away from the mall kiosk, use this service (usually much cheaper then the mall fight) and do it from wherever you have an internet connection.
You guys rock.
A customer for life, best regards
Dave.

This review was modified by Evad1973 on January 04 2017 09:16:39 PM

2016-12-29

Good job!

"I purchased an unlock code from another company and after over 12 hours, they said they could not get a code. So I tried Unlockthatphone and within a few hours I had the code and worked fine. Very pleased."

This review was modified by amartin_003 on December 29 2016 07:05:57 AM
Rep reply posted Dec-29-2016

A rep from Unlockthatphone.com, unlockthatphone, has responded

“Thank you for the support, happy we could help get your phone unlocked.

Have a happy and prosperous New Year!”

2016-12-28

SO EASY & IT WORKED!!!

"I shopped around for prices and got my unlock code for a great price! I did have to wait but it did state the wait time was 8-72 hours or less and got in it 48 hours, it was xmas weekend & got it xmas day! Very Happy with the price & service!!!! Thank you!!!! "

This review was modified by tdawna on December 28 2016 06:46:55 PM

2016-12-28

Rogers Samsung Phone in Under 4 Hours!

"Ordered a Rogers Samsung Unlock code and got it in 4 hours (before I got out of work). Can now go to the Telus Store and get my new sim card.

Thank you for making it so fast and easy for me.

Rep reply posted Dec-28-2016

A rep from Unlockthatphone.com, unlockthatphone, has responded

“We appreciate your support and hope we can help you again in the near future!”

2016-12-22

Slow service - false advertising

"I paid for an unlock request 24 hours ago. They advertise 1-12 hours for a Canadian model s7 edge. They said it would be completed by this afternoon. Emailed back again and still no response! Guessing most of the positive reviews are fake!

I will be requesting a charge back on my credit card and would recommend any other site but this one

2016-12-20

unlocked, fast

"very straight forward and fast, nothing stands out in particular.
Like how there were multiple notification on how it works

This review was modified by checkii on December 20 2016 11:18:16 AM
Rep reply posted Dec-20-2016

A rep from Unlockthatphone.com, unlockthatphone, has responded

“Thank you for the kind words, and we do our best to keep in constant contact as well as make the process as informative as possible.

Enjoy the Unlock Phone”

2016-12-10

Awesome

"Excellent work guys...got my code back within 4 hours"

This review was modified by Shivravi on December 10 2016 07:25:34 AM
Rep reply posted Dec-10-2016

A rep from Unlockthatphone.com, unlockthatphone, has responded

“Thank you for your support.

Enjoy the phone!”

2016-12-09

fast, reliable, unlocker

"needed to find a fast, reliable online unlocker. this is the place to get it, got the code under 24hours."

Rep reply posted Dec-10-2016

A rep from Unlockthatphone.com, unlockthatphone, has responded

“Glad we could help get your phone unlocked”

2016-11-22

Terrible!!

"I would not recommend this site. It is not 100% customer satisfaction. I am dealing with them now trying to get a refund and they are doing anything and everything to not have to refund me even though it did not work!!"

Rep reply posted Nov-22-2016

A rep from Unlockthatphone.com, unlockthatphone, has responded

“Sorry for the inconvenience. The Unlock instructions was sent 9 days ago and today we received an email that you need a refund. We asked you to send a screenshot of the IMEI to make sure was correct for the code that was sent so we can troubleshoot the issue before resulting in a refund. We have emailed you a few minutes ago and simply waiting on the screen shot of the IMEI and prompt so we can assist you further

2016-11-20

Michael101ro

"Thank you guys did a good job and quickly"

This review was modified by Michael101ro on November 20 2016 12:33:44 AM

2016-11-11

REALLY IMPRESSED OMG CANT BELIEVE IT

"I CAN JUST SAY WAO THIS IS SO GREAT. I THOUGHT IT WAS NOT REAL BUT OMG THANK YOU YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME. WILL TELL EVERYONE ABOUT YOU. THANKS A LOT. IT WAS SO EASY JUST TURN ON THE PHONE AND ENTER YOUR UNLOCK CODE AN BOOM IS WORKING YES IM A HAPY CUSTOMER. IT WAS FAST JUST ONE DAY OR LESS FOR THE CODE EMAIL."

This review was modified by yomary on November 11 2016 10:36:37 AM
Rep reply posted Nov-11-2016

A rep from Unlockthatphone.com, unlockthatphone, has responded

“Thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated and glad we could help.”

Mokola's Avatar

Zambia
2016-10-30

Job well done!!

"I really appreciate guys for great job well done my is Unlocked to all world wide networks. Thank very match keep it up and excellent work wish you all the best in your business now and in future!! Appreciate once again! !!."

This review was modified by Mokola on October 31 2016 01:52:18 AM

2016-10-19

A+

""The service is the best! 100% recomended ""

This review was modified by David_msx on December 06 2016 09:19:37 AM
Rep reply posted Nov-11-2016

A rep from Unlockthatphone.com, unlockthatphone, has responded

“Thank you for the support, glad we could help”

Share Unlockthatphone.com's store rating

Unlockthatphone.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Unlockthatphone.com is a merchant member
Unlockthatphone.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,442 merchant members.