Stores > Unlockthatphone.com
  • Unlockthatphone

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
Voice your opinion! Review Unlockthatphone.com by clicking a star below.
2017-06-23

PROMPT SERVICE

"Wish to thank unlockthatphone.com immensely for their prompt and excellent service to help me unlock my LG G4 hand set. The unlock code was mailed to me promptly and the phone was unlocked easily in one go. Thanks to their excellent service and off course better price than other unlocking sites."

2017-05-17

Good Service! Fast.

"Good service. Fast and reliable. In less than 15 minutes unlock my LG G3

2017-05-05

Did what they said they would

"Provided the information I needed after I spent several hours with the carrier over phone, usually on hold or being transferred."

2017-04-22

all good

"asked for unlock code within time limit, received code and all good. saves messing with provider, as they are all useless. "

2017-04-13

Very fast

"Had my code within 10 minutes. Excellent customer service."

2017-04-12

Phone unlock

"I had a very healthy experience with "

2017-03-31

Fast Unlock Service

"Thanks to unlockthatphone.com thay helped me to unlock my phone quickly. Unlock code arrived faster than expected. Great communication and proffesional service "

2017-02-19

They Deserve At Least 7 Stars

"I couldn't believe how quick and easy it was to unlock my phone. UnlockThatPhone.com was very easy to use and I saved more than 50% off of what a local service was going to charge me. When you factor in the time it takes to bring the phone to a local company to unlock the phone and the waiting time (they told me if I brought it in in the afternoon, I may have to wait overnight to get my phone back) and the added cost, going with UnlockThatPhone.com is a no-brainer, I have already recommended them to my friends and will to my business contacts too. Very impressed with their customer service as well. "

2017-02-04

This really works!!

"I received a Samsung Galaxy as a gift from my daughter who had gotten a new phone and service from her employer. I contacted AT&T for an unlock code and was unable to get one without an account password (which my daughter had forgotten). I found Unlockthatphone on line while searching for a solution. I purchased their service and had a password up and running within 24 hours. No hassles! I would recommend this service to anyone who needs a phone unlocked."

2017-01-04

UTP team Rocks! Excellent worry free service!

"I have used there service numerous times, every time the code has been 100% correct. Turn around times from tune of purchase has been between 2 minutes and 24 hours. That being said the one and only 24 hour turn around was during the holidays. UTP team had been very quick to respond to questions and there instructional videos are perfect for the not to tech savvy. Excellent site and I would recommend them to anyone looking for an unlock service, stay away from the mall kiosk, use this service (usually much cheaper then the mall fight) and do it from wherever you have an internet connection.
You guys rock.
A customer for life, best regards
Dave.

2016-12-29

Good job!

"I purchased an unlock code from another company and after over 12 hours, they said they could not get a code. So I tried Unlockthatphone and within a few hours I had the code and worked fine. Very pleased."

2016-12-28

SO EASY & IT WORKED!!!

"I shopped around for prices and got my unlock code for a great price! I did have to wait but it did state the wait time was 8-72 hours or less and got in it 48 hours, it was xmas weekend & got it xmas day! Very Happy with the price & service!!!! Thank you!!!! "

2016-12-28

Rogers Samsung Phone in Under 4 Hours!

"Ordered a Rogers Samsung Unlock code and got it in 4 hours (before I got out of work). Can now go to the Telus Store and get my new sim card.

Thank you for making it so fast and easy for me.

2016-12-22

Slow service - false advertising

"I paid for an unlock request 24 hours ago. They advertise 1-12 hours for a Canadian model s7 edge. They said it would be completed by this afternoon. Emailed back again and still no response! Guessing most of the positive reviews are fake!

I will be requesting a charge back on my credit card and would recommend any other site but this one

2016-12-20

unlocked, fast

"very straight forward and fast, nothing stands out in particular.
Like how there were multiple notification on how it works

Share Unlockthatphone.com's store rating

Unlockthatphone.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Unlockthatphone.com is not a merchant member
Unlockthatphone.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!