• Rating 8.33/10 12 reviews

UnlockToTalk.com is not a merchant member
    UnlockToTalk.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • UnlockToTalk.com contact information

"I purchased my phone on eBay and wanted to unlock it so that I can use it when I travel outside the country on any GSM service. I talked to a lot of online unlocking guys and everyone told me that my phone could not be unlocked. I tried everyone I know and I became frustrated with those I talked to. I came across http://www.unlocktotalk.com and they told me that they can unlock it. I purchased the service with them within just a couple of hours, phone was unlocked and working on any GSM. I give these guys AAA+++ for their great service. I will definitely do business with them again and I will recommend them to many people because of their professional handling of customers."

modified review This review was modified by lassp09 on May 13 2013 01:17:52 PM

"I had found a brand new, but thrown away phone (pre-deployment madness, and the dumpster craziness of deploying Soldiers who do not know how to properly store their items in Household Good Storage) that even still had a battery charge. The phone was not unlocked, and it had an American T-mobile chip (which doesn't work, because we are in Germany- likely also a contributing factor to the phone being thrown out)... Well it was a Motorola MB200 Cliq, and I had a T-mobile contract chip from an old Motorola RAZR that I wanted to put in it, and change over my primary phone. I figured that any online unlocking service was a gamble, but after some short research, I determined that "unlocktotalk.com" was my best bet. I did all of the steps to request and pay for an unlock code for the phone, and I even did the ID photo-verification, which seemed the 'sketchiest' part of the process. However, I got a good feeling from the fact that each step of the way I received an e-mail confirmation with instructions and troubleshooting information. Now, I went back to the website, and it said that the wait for my unlock code could take up to three days. So I waited. On day three, there was the unlock code e-mail! I went to the instructions for my model MB200- there are different upload methods for the unlock codes for each model- and followed them. Well, it worked the first time- and I put MY SIM card (from the old phone) in, and re-started the new, unlocked phone. It recognized the T-mobile ".de" network, and I tried a practice call to my wife, and my old number showed up on her phone. It had worked. In addition, the SIM card came with all of my old contact and phone number information. Awesome. I would recommend "www.unlocktotalk.com" to any of my family or friends. It works. http://www.unlocktotalk.com ."

"They WILL NOT refund your money "100% money back guarantee is a fraud!"

They will start sending this message when the code does not work:

From: "code@unlocktotalk.com"
To: ******************************
Sent: Fri, March 25, 2011 7:00:21 PM
Subject: RE: Unlock code

Then how do we know that the code did not work? What SIM card is in the phone when you are unlocking it?

UnlocktoTalk.com

"I recently used a service from UnlockToTalk http://www.unlocktotalk.com/ to 'unlock' my att cellphone to be used with my t-mobile service. It was extremely fast and easy to do and the customer service was unbelievable. They responded to every question I had and usually within minutes of writing them an email. Originally my code wasn't found but after paying a small upgrade fee, I was told I wouldn't be able to get the code for 1-2 days. I then received an email with the code in only a few hours! I would highly recommend these guys to anyone needing a fast and reliable cell phone unlocking service. -Greg W."

modified review This review was modified by thawoj on March 19 2011 07:15:30 PM

"I had a Blackberry 9530 which I wanted to unlock for my daughter's use. I looked around at several vendors for providing unlock codes.

I was concerned about scams and frauds so spent some time look at several web sites and checking how long each vendor had been in business.

Unlocktotalk was not the cheapest but had the longest time in business and had good ratings.

So I ordered my unlock code on a Saturday night. Having received nothing by the next day I called their customer service. A person answered (yes a person - very nice!) and was very courteous and helpful. She checked my order and reminded me to check my Spam folder.

Sure enough, my unlock code had been sitting there since Saturday night . It worked and unlocked my phone.

They did what they promised in the time they said *and* they have good customer support.

Very nice! Highly recommended.

Pj.

"I ordered a HTC Unlock code received it in about 10 minutes. I should have checked my junk/spam folders as I have setup my email to filter any email not on my contact list to go to my junk mail so it ended up there. When I contacted the order rep they advised me to check my junk/spam folder and also let me know they would manually email the code as well. Not Sure why the few complaints. My code work great once I read the instructions correctly about the first part dealing with what type of sim card to use or not to use in the phone during the unlocking process. The order rep was quick at responding to any of my confusion with the instructions. They simply ask that if I had any code errors or needed help with the instructions to reply to the email I received the code in so they could take the time to look up my order and respond as they actually try to help me with any issues with the code or instructions. The code was accepted It just took me time to understand what i was entering wrong. I ended up having the wrong sim card in the phone the whole time and the order rep helped me figure that. I send all my fellow solider friend to them as they offer any active duty military like myself a discount. They are one of the few companies out there as I have had to deal with 5 before I was able to get my htc unlocked and not have my money just scammed away with no response to any emails about a refund or where the heck my code is? Trust me getting deployed is going to be enough of a headache.

So YES I RECOMMEND UnlockToTalk.com

"My father had a T-mobile Blackberry Curve that he wanted to use for international travel. However, the phone was locked. I shopped around and tried a few websites but none of them worked. Then, a friend told me about UnlockToTalk. I did a little research and decided to give it a try. The website was very user friendly and I was able to enter in all the information they needed about the phone in a few minutes. Then, within a matter of 5-10 minutes, the information to unlock my dad's phone was in my email! I followed the steps they gave along with the code and the phone was unlocked! My dad is now able to use his phone with any company he chooses!

Great Experience. I Was A Little Anxious To Try At First But I Now Recommend Them Whole-Heartedly!
-Satisfied Customer

"http://www.UnlocktoTalk.com is AWESOME! The unlock code for my Blackberry Tour 9630 was delivered in within moments and worked immediately! Now I am using my phone on a T-Mobile network!!! "

modified review This review was modified by ZeusGod on September 14 2010 10:54:46 AM

"This is a great website! I used Paypal as my payment method and received my HTC HD2 unlock code within 15 min. The e-mail was clear about the steps and the code just worked! However, They offer money back if in any case the code didn't work.

Looks very reliable for me and I'll sure use the service again and recommend it.

"Very great service! Faster than I expected, great customer service and it worked! Will make future orders through them. Thanks!!

Http://www.unlocktotalk.com

modified review This review was modified by factualpuddle on May 25 2010 05:17:50 AM

"They sent my code within 5 minutes. Unfortunately, although it seemed to unlock my phone for a while, the next time I powered up, it was locked again! I kept getting a code error as well. I sent an email and they responded IMMEDIATELY with a corrected code. That code has worked perfectly since try #1. I had a really good experience with this company."

"Warning! --- do not use this service, they will only take your money and give you the run around, there customer service is crap. I contacted them a number of times through there live chat only to have the operator hang up on me. In conclusion I had to contact my credit card company to do a charge back to get a refund. I waited for close to 3 weeks and still they did not provide me a code, only excuses. In conclusion if you need a unlock code for your phone there are lots of people on ebay who are cheaper and quicker --- with viewable feedback to judge there track record."