• Rating 9.69/10 8 reviews

Universal Cycles is not a merchant member
    Universal Cycles does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Universal Cycles contact information

"Those guys are pretty good most of the time. Their inventory is expansive and you can find most parts. Their price match is more like price lower, which is fine for certain instances. Also, shipping usually is quick plus they don't drop ship like most eretailers."

"My first order from Universal Cycles was excellent. When I received my second order the part (a shifter) had obviously been taken out of the retail box and put back in. It was in new condition and didn't seem to have been used. I guess the part was fine, but I prefer to have my new parts sealed in their factory boxes. I'll have to remove 1 star for it. Otherwise the order was perfect - fast shipping, low price, good email communications, etc. I'll continue to order from Universal Cycles but I may be a little more hesitant, especially if I continue to receive opened items."

modified review This review was modified by thebiggiantkevin on November 13 2012 03:14:40 PM

"After spending 500 usd on 3 purchases, I feel like I want to thank UCycles for their excellent performance.
Super fast shipping, Most of the time has the best price (easily beats ebay), coupons.

I recommend it, tons of items in stock.

modified review This review was modified by lawrence_of_arabia on July 19 2012 04:34:58 PM

"Ordered twice from Universal Cycles, both times it has been a good experience. At least on my orders of brake and derailleur cables, the shipping cost was extremely low too.

Received a couple of emails for status updates which is nice. At least you know the wheels are turning.

I actually found them because I had already made the order with another online bike retailer in Niagara, New York, but it looked like the order was going to take 2 weeks to reach me. Ack!

I'll use Universal Cycles again.

"Great reseller and have great pricing. Will price match just about any other store, have coupon codes all the time. I ordered a Charge Spoon saddle from them and asked them to price match a free shipping deal. At first they said they would not due to their price being cheaper (would have been a couple dollars more with their cheap shipping) but I placed the order through them anyways. Couple days later I noticed that the price was different on what I was charged, they ended up refunding me the cost of shipping so I only paid for the saddle (a whopping $26 for an incredible saddle). Great customer service, easy site navigation, good pricing. Can't go wrong with these guys!!"

"I'm very pleased with this company. First of all, their product selection and pricing were exceptional (I was shopping for bicycle tires). Secondly, their shipping system is awesome- they have several warehouses (western to midwestern US) and oftentimes you'll find that every warehouse stocks the item you're shopping for, so you can choose which warehouse you want your product to ship from, to get it delivered ASAP ("Flex Shipping", they call it)- I got mine in 2.5 days!! Also, it's cheap, especially if you place an order with a single (qualifying) line item- "Pick-a-Product Shipping"- try it!!

I'm surprised there aren't more reviews, but not surprised that the reviews they have are positive.

"All my items shipped fast and came in good condition. Prices on the site were very good, although they also have a lot of items that appear to go in and out of stock frequently. All in all, if I found another item priced as well as the headset I needed in this order, I'd buy from Universal Cycles again."

"Universal Cycles is a class outfit. Their website is easy to use and up to date (I know, because the brakes I was looking for came in overnight and were newly-listed after being absent the day prior). The selection was very good, and well-ordered on their site. They responded promptly to my email query and were available by phone and helpful when I called. After my evening order, the package shipped the following day, and I received an email notification and tracking information. Additionally, I made use of a 15% off discount that applied to my entire order. "

modified review This review was modified by trkyshootr on February 14 2010 10:12:26 AM