Stores > United Patent Network

• United Patent N

2017-02-23

Outstanding Experience !

" Great working with your firm always great service."

This review was modified by jamesR_blue on February 23 2017 09:00:02 AM

2017-01-24

Awesome!!!

"I didn't know where to begin with my idea. Thank you for guiding me thru each step & begin patient with me. You have made this easy for me to understand to thumbs up."

This review was modified by MichelFlex on January 24 2017 08:30:02 AM

2017-01-03

Best.

"Great service ,great communication best decision I made for my product. Was ready to help me from a to z. "

2016-12-14

Great experience!

"I did not know where to begin with my idea. Thank you for guiding me thru each step and being patient with me. You have made this easy for me to understand two thumbs up"

2016-11-27

On the money!!!

"If you have a great idea, these are the guys to trust it with. They have guided me through this process so far as professionals, while removing any anxiety by having weekly communication with me."

This review was modified by Apaphus108 on November 27 2016 03:48:29 PM

2016-10-20

Great experience

"They always followed up with me answered all my questions and I had a lot of them. made me feel comfortable moving forward"

2016-08-20

Impressive service!

"First I was a bit in doubt since I had a bad experience with another company! But this company is quite different! They spotted my requirements and addressed them perfectly!

2016-08-12

Excellent

"I had spoken to several other companies but none took the time to listen to what I wanted for my Idea. Finally a company that was focused on my vision for my project."

This review was modified by jessilehman on August 12 2016 01:35:28 PM

2016-08-11

Recommended

It has been a long road but I finally decided to begin my project! best decision I ever made. so far everyone has answered all my questions and spent the time to explain everything in detail Highly recommended.

This review was modified by robertsam on August 11 2016 08:17:13 AM

2016-07-04

Competition better watch out!!!

"These guys are the new rock stars in the industry, no games, all the cards are on the table and best of all no hidden fine print....they are the truth and take from from a southern gentleman like myself....if I was not extremely happy with the service I have received then I would not put my neck on the line.....J D Killingsworth, Greer, Sc"

This review was modified by Jdkillingsworth on July 04 2016 10:54:16 AM

2016-03-18

Great service..!

"They are always available to speak with me and answer all my questions. My agent makes me feel comfortable discussing my idea. I had the idea for 5 years finally taking some action nervous but excited thank you global patent network."

2016-03-16

Excited

"I have completed my research and have begun to protect my project. I never thought I would get this far. Will soon begin to submit my project to companies. I am so excited!! Thank you!

This review was modified by Delor1200 on March 16 2016 07:28:41 PM

2016-03-08

Wonderful Experience!

"At first, I was worried about telling anyone my idea... I called global patent network and the agent made me feel comfortable I was walked thru the submission process and now my idea is protected! I would recommend their service to others anytime. Highly recommended! "

2016-02-26

Awesome Service!

"I loved their service. They are very nice and professional. I have wonderful experience to work with them and highly recommended them to other because they are honest and they completed their service on time."

This review was modified by Little_Prince on February 26 2016 03:54:28 AM

2016-02-17

Great job

"Amazing and fast service, they are very helpful and friendly, Great communication "

Share United Patent Network's store rating

United Patent Network is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

United Patent Network is not a merchant member
United Patent Network does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!