• Address: 4961 Santa Anita Avenue Ste D Temple City, CA 91780
    • Customer Support: 626-628-9888
    • Business Hours: 9:00 am - 5:30pm Mon-Fri Closed Sat Closed Sun
    • Fax: 626-569-7225

What is this?

"I ordered some screen protectors, on Amazon, from Globalprice (a front for United Integral) on 9/5/2013. They did not ship them until almost a week later, on 9/11/2013. Keep in mind, I'm in Arizona, they're in California. Any other shipment from California takes 1, maybe 2 days. My screen protectors showed op on 9/20/2013, 9 days after they were (allegedly) shipped, 15 days after they were ordered."

"I ordered an item from United Integral (UI) via Amazon, an item which I quickly realized was the wrong size. I promptly (within an hour) contacted UI (via Amazon) and asked them to cancel the order.
They wrote back and told me tough luck, if I didn't cancel within TEN MINUTES of ordering. It would have been a simple matter for UI to cancel-- it was obvious that the item hasn't yet been processed, let alone shipped.
I encourage everyone who's had a crappy experience with UI to contact Amazon and ask them to DROP THIS VENDOR.

"I ordered the Skque Universal Leather Case Cover Stand with USB Keyboard and Resistive Stylus Pen for 7" tablets, Black. The case is very nice, however, I cannot plug the keyboard into the 7" Android tablet that I ordered at the same time. The end of the USB cord is way to large to be plugged into the tablet. The other end is enclosed into the case. How can we use the case with the tablet? "

"Looking to get answers for faulty IPOD chargers (2). Both chargers Heated up IPODS to dangerous levels.. burning hot! Possible fire hazards. my Ipod is ruined. my wifes is ok. Potential law suit is looming... Lesson: "Cheapy buy, cheapy get"!"

"I'm on the "didn't receive product." boat. They don't have some of the things they advertise and when you ask them to cancel the order they pretend it's shipped and give you a phony shipping number. Well joke's on them because I paid with PayPal debit so I'm simply going to file a claim. F them. Stay away!"

"I've got to say I order a garmin case it was shipped on time the price was right it is very nice I'm Happy customer.I'm a first time customer,I will buy again.we'll see what happens in the future . "

"I am sorry to see there are so many negative reviews concerning this company. They went against the normal policy to help me with my issue and were very cooperative. I will continue to use this company in the future."

modified review This review was modified by S1rDoc on June 03 2012 03:40:47 AM

"This is by far the worst company I have ever had the displeasure of working with. They continually make claims and excuses for every little thing. To date, I have yet to receive my order. It was shipped, nope not shipped, shipping error, now it was shipped, maybe not. When I said to cancel the order, suddenly they 'just shipped it' and it can no longer be canceled. My advice....RUN...and find a new vendor."

"I will never use this company again. I ordered two phone cases for my EVO shift and have yet to receive them. I received an email from amazon stating that my order had been shipped by DHL Global Mail. The tracking info does not work. I tried it online and by calling DHL and speaking to a representative. I also tried to call United Integral, unable to speak to a live person. Message states that there is no customer service person available."

"Poor Service and everything else.... That's It!"

"I had a very bad experiance with United Integral

1) Not delivered in time
2) Custome service is very bad.. No was has called me to talk thoough I have requested multiple times.
3) They have asked me to wait for 7 more days for the delivery and still its not delivered
4) I asked for my money back for the improper service, and they were not ready to though the service was pathetic

"These people are crooks, they don't have the items they advertise on eBay and they have about 100 Bad Feedbacks this month alone, (Dec. 2011. They took my money then wrote after I kept asking if they shipped it and said "Oh we do not have it" still waiting for refund...be very careful, several fraud charges have been filed on this company. PLEASE BE AWARE "

"they sell junky products, don't buy from this fools, its cheap price because it is cheap shit, better off getting your stuff made in u.s.a"

"I needed to change the address where my package was shipped. I tried calling and it is impossible to reach a person at any time of day. I sent several emails and got no response. Today I got an email saying my package was shipped to the wrong address.

Update:
They emailed me back saying it was too late the item had already been shipped. They also said I should have notified them before the item was shipped (which I did through countless emails).

It has now been almost 3 weeks and I received nothing. I went to Target and bought what I needed. This has been a very frustrating experience. I am very disappointed in amazon.com for using this reseller. I will never shop from united-integral again.

modified review This review was modified by grantham09 on March 07 2011 10:11:18 AM

"GREAT PRODUCTS, FAST DELIEVERY WILL BUY FROM AGAIN."

modified review This review was modified by midk on February 03 2011 05:16:24 AM

United Integral is a Merchant Member! Learn more

United Integral is a merchant member
United Integral participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,879 merchant members.