Stores > Unique Products Online
  • Unique Products

Voice your opinion! Review Unique Products Online by clicking a star below.
2014-04-10

"Digital Optical Coax to Analog Stereo Audio Converter, USB DAC Headphone Amplifier

I bought the above product from Unique Products Online through Amazon.com.
the converter was working erratically from day 1. It would work one day and not the next. After 32 days, I requested a refund through Amazon. Unique Products first refused my request. Then sent e mail asking for model info. That was over 3 weeks ago and still no word. Obviously the warranty period has widened and this company will not allow me to return a defective product. Learn from this and buy elsewhere. This company does not stand by their products.

2008-03-03

"I ordered an amazing product is an IR repeater for my home theatre. This website does not have a phone number but I would reather buy from them then any other site with a phone number. Products are wonderful. Service is even better. I had questions befoe the sale, all were answered promptly. Months after I purchased the product, I had some technical questions. Rapid, intelligent and complete responses. I can not say enough about this reseller. "

2006-01-08

"Like other reviewers, I found this small business seller because they had exactly what I needed (in my case, 100 ft ethernet, 50 ft S-Video, 25 ft S-Video, and a converter video cable). Although there were minimal ratings/feedback, I felt it would probably be a good transacion. I was overly pleased -- it was probably just coincidental timing, but I actually received electronic shipping confirmation an hour and a half after I placed the order (was at the end of a long New Year's Eve weekend)! I'd recommend this vendor to anyone needing any of their niche offerings and wish him continued success in his business.

Only one complaint (minor): Selling is via yahoo stores, which didn't generate the invoice email and there wasn't a printed copy in the otherwise excellent packaging. Seller quickly emailed me a copy with no problems on request -- once again, great service so not really a complaint.

2005-10-08

"Great prices, fast shipping. I was leery about buying from a company with only one review, but now it has two great reviews! Ordered a 50' toslink optical cable on friday, shipped USPS priority mail same day, arrived on monday."

2005-06-14

"6/4 Ordered (online) a 50' S-Video cable (great that they make such things).
6/10 Received product.
Fair price and reasonably fast delivery.

Share Unique Products Online's store rating

Unique Products Online is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Unique Products Online is not a merchant member
Unique Products Online does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!