• Address: 123 US HIGHWAY 46 (West)Fairfield, NJ

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

What is this?

"Helpful salesfolk, easy ordering, large selection of rental items."

"Best price & free shipping! "

"Package arrived within the specified timeframe and at a good price compared to other sites."

"Getting them to make good on their offer of free shipping was too much work."

"Order was received as promised with no delays. Very easy ordering process and great prices."

"My order took longer than usual to arrive. Other than that, no complaints"

"I appreciate the sales person's patience as he helped me, and answered all of my beginner level questions. "

"I recently rented a Zoom H4n and a Sennheiser lav mic online. While trying to reserve these items I was given conflicting information. When getting info about rentals I was told I would need to pick rentals up in the afternoon. Then I was transferred to rental department. I was told I could pick up at anytime. I asked the gentleman to confirm that with someone else. When he came back on the phone he told me it had to be after 3:00pm. I reserved my items.

Upon arrival to pick up these items, I was not greeted by either of the two gentlemen in the booth near the entrance. I approached the only emplee not with a customer, or on the phone. However, I stood right next to him making eye contact, patiently waiting for the next two minutes for him to fish his jokes and conversation with the girl working behind the snack bar.

After getting my rental equipment, I wandered into the canon department but found no one there to whom I could ask questions. I kindly asked an employee to find someone to answer my questions. Almost 10minutes later a gentleman finally helps me out.

When I return home to test the equipment, I found I have a different model Sennheiser from what I ordered. (I should have checked more thoroughly before leaving).

Upon returning the equipment, I was gladly greeted by the two gentlemen near the entrance. I made my return without a problem. Then I decided to browse the store. I was interested in buying a recorder but wanted more info about differences and capabilities of different brands. I was shocked when the employee told me there was no one there who knew anything about them. They tried their best to find someone who knew more than what was written on the box. So I bought my equipment elsewhere at a place where they know about the products they sell.

To sum up my experience. I found just about everything from the service, to the knowledge of the products carried to be severely disappointing. Information given me was incorrect, I was ignored while employees carried on conversations about their personal lives. While trying to reserve these items I was given conflicting information, and could not find a knowledgable salesman who could tell me anything more than what is on the box of certain products I wanted to buy. The real issue at hand, and the question I have for Unique Photo is: "Why should I buy or rent anything from you again?" This is a question I would like answered. My contact information can be found below.

Bryndon Romero
(845) 401-6708

"Very easy and our product was delivered in a timely manner"

"Good service. Timely shipping"

"They were accurate, timely, and had the lowest prices."

"Shipped on time, good price-beat Amazon- packed well. Good to know about Unique Photo."

"So easy, shipped same day and arrived the next day!!"

"I have now ordered numerous times with Unique Photo and will continue in the future. They have competitive prices and I receive my shipments quickly."

"The website was easy to understand and work with. More importantly, the item I purchased was delivered in timely fashion. "

Unique Photo, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Unique Photo, Inc. is a merchant member
Unique Photo, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.