• Address: 123 US HIGHWAY 46 (West)Fairfield, NJ

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.82/10 6.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10

What is this?

"My son ordered me a lens as a birthday present. And I was told by a manager over the phone that I could come in the next day and pick it up and all I needed was a license. I asked twice to make sure there was no extra charge and was assured that all I needed was a license , the manager said if would be left at the fron desk and notes would be applied is I would not have a problem. After driving over an hour the next day to pick it up, I get told that I now have to pay $30 for tax and some fee because I changed the shipping. Yet the night before the manager told me it was paid for in full. I am then told at the front desk. that it would ship that morning that I was in the store ( the young man went so far as to call someone from the back and have them take it and tell me when I would receive it promising I would receive it the next day for my trouble. After waiting two days I called the store and spoke to Josh who told me that he was looking at my gift on a desk and that it never left the store and no one knows why. Joshua then had it shipped to me overnight and I had to have it reshipped to me through a neighbor to get it to where I was. I have never had such a hard time in your store, Joshua was the only person that stuck to his word and told me the truth of when he would get me my present and I appreciate that he did so. Sincerely Karen Hinnrchs "

"I most appreciate the simple ordering process AND fast delivery (required signature is a +PLUS+ to me). "

"good deal and easy..smooth transaction"

"My order was a hundred bucks less than what that NYC Superstore charges and arrived a day earlier using free shipping. Plus they threw in a free lens filter unannounced.
The lens had been back ordered for months and they personally called me when only one became available- a week before I got an email from that other store,
What's not to like?

"Great presentation. Enjoyably ran overtime."

"Delivered the correct product and in an amazingly quick time."

"Easy to place order online and it arrived very quickly."

"Best price! Free delivery! Can't ask for anything more."

"Great price and fast shipping! Thanks!"

"The delivery process was not handled well and when I called into the office to make alternate arrangements the service rep was not helpful. When I persisted she stated she would try to get a manager involved and would call me back regardless and never did. I was forced to find a local store to buy film from due to the delivery fail. I will never order from unique photo again because of the way this was handled. I'd be happy to provide additional details should you be interested."

"They did a good job of getting mirors here."

"Delivered faster than expect!"

"Shipped much sooner than expected, thanks "

"I was renting a camera for one day. I had trouble getting the full deposit together from my back and would have required hours of travel back and forth to my home branch.

Unique, got copies of my ID and credit card and offered me a reduced deposit as a professional consideration saving me hours of travel.
The job came off perfectly, I returned the camera the next morning and I will be using Unique exclusively from now on.

"According to my daughter shipping was to be included. I called left a message and no return call. Your customer service leaves a lot to be desired. Bob leuser"

Unique Photo, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Unique Photo, Inc. is a merchant member
Unique Photo, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.