• Unique Photo, I Unique Photo, Inc. Elite Status

• Address: 123 US HIGHWAY 46 (West), Fairfield, NJ
    • Contact: sales@uniquephoto.com
    • Phone: 800-631-0300
    • Customer Support: 800-631-0300
    • Business Hours: M-W: 10am-7pm EST, Th: 10am-8pm EST, F: 10am-7pm, Sa: 10am-6pm, Su: 11am-5pm
    • Fax: 973-377-8800

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.84/10 7.84/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.61/10 7.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.26/10 7.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.68/10 7.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

What is this?

"Fast delivery very good price. Would buy from again

"I got my item quickly and at a great price!"

"Very easy transaction - found exactly what I was looking for on their website. They acknowledge everything; shipped it promptly and it arrived in good condition and was what I needed. I'd do business with them again."

"My order is canceled because of the unclear address. However, I don't think there is something wrong with my shipping address. And I call the customer line in work hours, there are always voice messages because nobody replies."

"Long time user of UniquePhoto. Absolutely no issues, very professional."

"Loved my camera and I got it cheaper on here than anywhere else!"

"Its very convienient to place an order on-line for a class and have it be available same day. "

"Great product, excellently packaged & swiftly delivered. Thanks Unique Photo!"

"I am completely sold. Exceeded my expectations. I was the Guinea pig for our group to purchase paper online for 1st time and they made me look Unique made me look like a super star. Quality was excellent as what we would purchase full price at brick and mortar store."

"Excellent service,never had any problems dealing. with Unique Photo."

"It had not been delivered yet"

"Speedy service, even with regular shipping. Shipped within a couple hours of ordering. Product as described."

"it is always a pleasure to shop at Unique. Everything from sales to rentals to printing is easy and quick! The staff is super friendly and super knowledgeable."

"Very poor customer service. Part of the order was on backorder and there was no notification, and i had to call 2 times just to try to get a straight answer for an expected time for delivery. No emails confirming the initial order, no response following the first call or the second call, as promised. Had their online ordering system indicated the backorder, i could have avoided the whole waste of time. I even paid for expedited shipping because i needed it quickly. Ended up ordering from their competitor and had it the next day. What a shame. "

"Very happy with the photography class. Very good information.."

Share Unique Photo, Inc.'s store rating

Unique Photo, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Unique Photo, Inc. is a merchant member
Unique Photo, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,855 merchant members.