Stores > Unique Photo, Inc.

• Unique Photo, I Unique Photo, Inc. Elite Status

Customer service: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-11-30

Great service & price!

"Would highly recommend Unique Photo - the service & shipping was great and the prices were unbeatable! I have used them many times in the past and will continue to do so in the future."

Blink your eyes

"Excellent, fast service. Very satisfied. "

Miscommunication abounds - ultimately resolved

"I had a pretty unique situation, so I can't fault them too badly, but I was not satisfied with the overall experience. I ordered a large item that showed it required special, expensive shipping on other sites, but not at Unique Photo. Since they were so much cheaper for shipping, I called to confirm the shipping costs and was told they were correct. I also confirmed that it would arrive within 2 days. A day after ordering, I emailed to confirm that it would ship out soon and was told there had been a mistake and the shipping was to be 4x the quoted price. I called and they told me that wasn't true, and the original shipping was fine. After multiple other emails and calls, it turned out the shipping was to be $200 instead of the $48.50 I'd confirmed, so I cancelled the order. It was a mistake in their system, but having some people tell me it was fine while others told me it was not was very confusing. If I hadn't reached out, I might not have heard anything at all, and it was a time sensitive order."

2016-11-29

"Delivery was quick. Set up required calling in our IT department, but all is good now. Would like to be able to set and keep some defaults for the size of the photo. It takes a very clear picture. "

Found what we needed.

"We had to look for a supplier since we had just taken over the UPS Store in Lancaster, PA and were running out of ink for our passport photo printer. We found it, ordered it and it arrived. Done"

2016-11-28

"Prompt delivery and item was exactly as described"

2016-11-27

Order #995639, November 14, 2016

"I contacted Unique Photo on November 19th about a problem with my November 14th order and received a reply on November 21st that they were checking with the buyer and would get back to me. Then they "closed" my ticket on November 21st and I have still never heard back from them."

2016-11-27

Fast Delivery of SD Cards

"I ordered some memory cards for my camera. Delivery was within days and the price was excellent. I'll use Unique Photo again."

2016-11-26

Arrived Quickly.. Great Service

"Arrived quickly. great service"

2016-11-26

Christmas JOY

"My son requested a particular camera lens. I searched "google" and discovered Unique Photo, INC. The website was easy to use, and I located the exact lens he requested. I placed the order the week of Thanksgiving, and the package arrived the day after Thanksgiving. The lens was fully protected in it's own pressure box with packing material around the inner box: EXCELLENT shipping.
I am excited to have my son home for Christmas and to see the excitement on his face when he opens the lens.
Thank you and have a blessed Christmas and New YEAR!!

2016-11-25

Film

"Fast service and good prices. Giving as a gift with camera so haven't used yet."

2016-11-25

Rental was easy and prompt!

"first time renting and process was easy and prices were reasonable"

Instax mini film

"All 5 film packets arrived! Can't wait to use them. "

Quick!

"Mahbe its because I live very close but the shipping was incredibl quick!"

great job !

"fast and great shipping . great job ! "

Share Unique Photo, Inc.'s store rating

Unique Photo, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Unique Photo, Inc. is a merchant member
Unique Photo, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.