Stores > Unique Photo, Inc.
  • Unique Photo, I Unique Photo, Inc. Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.85/10 6.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.35/10 7.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.82/10 6.82/10
Voice your opinion! Review Unique Photo, Inc. by clicking a star below.
LanceTylerPhotos's Avatar

NJ Verified Customer
2017-04-19

Good, but....

"I loved the rental of the DJI Mavic... but I think you should at least provide either the user manual or the quick start guide that comes with the product. Its not always easy to go back indoors to a computer to look up something. As a first time user (never touched a drone before in my life... this would have been helpful and less stressful. Its a $1000 item... and the last thing I want to do is break it!) Just a suggestion.

But again... I LOVED the drone and will be back to either rent it again or the Phantom 4 Pro to compare them so I can finally make a decision on which to purchase for my business.

gr8

"flawless and fast, exactly what I ordered"

As Advertised

"Website is easy to navigate, accurate descriptions, quick shipping, product was as advertised."

Great photo store

"Excellent selection of products, excellent customer support and service. Unique is my number one supplier."

StephenYang's Avatar

2017-04-17

Very good Service, fast shipping, excellent product

"Everything was spot on about this place, good service and fast shipping. Product is excellent, as should be expected. I will certainly consider buying from them exclusively due to the lack of tax on shipped items. If they were to offer open box specials more I think it'd be a no brainer to choose Unique over BH or Adorama. "

Northern NJ Verified Customer
2017-04-16

First time renter at Unique and repeat customer!

"The equipment that was rented by me was exactly as promised. and was well taking care of, like it was new. Will be repeat customer when renting camera equipment. "

2017-04-16

Rental review

"I really loved the live chat feature that your site offered. I was helped instantly regarding rental questions pertaining the credit card hold. The checkout process was seamless and very informative (I loved how terms and agreements regarding rental equipment). Unfortunately, I was not able to get my hands on the Sony 85mm 1.4 for the shoot I was doing that day since the individual never returned the lens. My only criticism is I wish the site was designed to notify the inventory of each location. Furthermore, I just felt like I should have been informed that the camera was not in stock to be rented prior to checking out. I was also pleased the options that were provided when I could not get the lens; sadly, I could not make it to your Fairfield location in time before my shoot.

Despite being disappointed in not being able to get my hands on the lens, the customer service that was provide by this organization really pleased me and I was greatful for the options that were given.

2017-04-15

Excellent!

"Unique Photo has met all my photographic needs with supportive and knowledgable staff. I am so confident in my purchase there."

2017-04-13

"10/10 would buy again. Shipping arrived on time and great bonus that it was free. Received exactly what I asked for and in solid condition . "

Very few drawbacks

"The album is very nice. When loading a few pictures , the plastic sleeve tore easily. I thought shipping was expensive; more than the price of the album. "

Horrible

"I waited a week for my printer , then they had a mistake on pricing on the website so I had to cancel "

Battery purchase

"Great price with fast delivery"

Order cancelled after 24 hours

"I had expedited delivery of a few items. It was supposed to reach me a day before I was to travel abroad. I then got a mail saying that the order had to be cancelled because one of the items (worth $6,500) was unavailable. Well, why did it then say on the website that it was available? That upset my plans to the point that I couldn't order my stuff from anywhere else in time."

2017-04-12

The best staff

"Always love going to Unique. "

2017-04-12

The 'getting to know you camera' class

"Michael Ian a great instructor and the glass is geared towards all age bands "

Share Unique Photo, Inc.'s store rating

Unique Photo, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Unique Photo, Inc. is a merchant member
Unique Photo, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,417 merchant members.