• Unique Photo, I Unique Photo, Inc. Elite Status

• Address: 123 US HIGHWAY 46 (West), Fairfield, NJ
    • Contact: sales@uniquephoto.com
    • Phone: 800-631-0300
    • Customer Support: 800-631-0300
    • Business Hours: M-W: 10am-7pm EST, Th: 10am-8pm EST, F: 10am-7pm, Sa: 10am-6pm, Su: 11am-5pm
    • Fax: 973-377-8800

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.80/10 7.80/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

What is this?

"Was great, my 15 year old loved the class. expects to attended more."

"Service Is good. I buy from here a lot. I wish they had more items in regards to video equipment. Sadly they dont carry. Metsbones- Rokinon- slr magic- camera sliders-black magic 4k camera- SanDisk cards-
The CEO is a nice guy. He is reachable if needed.

"Excellent service. My package arrived very fast, and great prices... I immediately sent an email to friends I thought would be interested in these products."

"This is the first time I rented a lens online and the experience was excellent. The lens was shipped to me on time, well packed and with the return shipping label which I could use to ship the item back. The lens was in excellent condition and packed well during shipping. I will certainly consider using this store again next time. Highly recommended."

"Very happy with my purchase. Sale people are very friendly and knowledge at Unique Photo."

"Agent on telephone was knowledgeable and helpful. Delivered right product before time"

" Being a Photography hobbiest, Unique has never failed me to date. You have always had the products I was looking for and appreciate the service(s) you extend. Thanks and see you soon!!!!

"They canceled my order because my shipping and billing addresses were different and then never told me. "

"My camera cleaning left me with dust on the sensor."

"Package arrived very quickly with contents in perfect condition. Will definitely purchase from Unique again."

"I normally don't have any problems with this company, but they need to work on their web site and how they show whether items are in stock. They also should stop charging people's cards for items that they don't have in stock and haven't shipped.

Several other stores were showing that they were sold out of some film I needed for a trip this weekend. Unique showed it in stock. I ordered it along with some other items and received an order confirmation. When my ship notice came, I noticed the film showed zero quantity shipped. When I sent them a note asking why, they told me it was out of stock. It would have been nice to know that when I placed my order or when they confirmed my order. I'm leaving on my trip in a few hours and I never received my film - still on order after two weeks with no updates or status. Even worse - they charged my credit card for the full order including the items that they don't have in stock and still have not shipped two weeks later. That feels dishonest since most merchants won't charge your card until they ship the product.

Really a shame because I would be more than happy to spend all the money that I spend at that big photo retailer in NYC closer to home but some things have to improve before that happens.

"Everything arrived nicely packaged in one box with plenty of protective bubble wrap to keep the items inside from sliding around. It arrived faster than expected given that it was free standard shipping. I am very happy with my camera and have already enjoyed experimenting with it in a variety of different lighting and environments. "

"The item was not in stock so we are still waiting for the order to come in. "

"It was delivered quickly!"

"I've rented a number of times from Unique Photo and It has always worked out very well. They provide a great service and have anything you need!"

Share Unique Photo, Inc.'s store rating

Unique Photo, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Unique Photo, Inc. is a merchant member
Unique Photo, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,842 merchant members.