Stores > Unique Photo, Inc.

• Unique Photo, I Unique Photo, Inc. Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-09-25

Got to me quickly and accurately!

"Used the standard shipping and got my item in about 3 days. Totally on time for what I needed it for. My items were packaged well and the order was accurate. Thanks!"

2016-09-25

Scrapping is my life

"Although the scrapbook refill pages are very reasonably price they are not true 12x12 pages. They are 12x11 3/4. I now have to trim all my pages in order to use these as it is not cost effective for me to return them."

2016-09-23

Love this company!!!

"I love the customer service and the product knowledge the staff provides. They are very considerate and extremely professional. I will continue to do all my business here. And no... I'm not an employee or a friend of one. Lol"

2016-09-23

Outstanding customer care & Amazing quality

"Had a small issue and it was taken care of with expeditious speed and professionalism that you sadly do not find in alot of places in this day. In a age of ordering online and many local business dissappearing i believe its important to support those who not only provide such outstanding services, but you can see in the employees the pride they each take in what they do. Im gong to be a lifelong customer."

Well Done Unique Photo!

"I was a bit worried about purchasing something from here but I was completely shocked when my order was processed and shipped within a couple of Days! Free shipping on top of that! Very pleased with my purchase. Thanks guys! "

Frustrated

"No follow up about product and whether it will be in stock"

2016-09-22

"Delivered as promised. Anything I say from now on is to fill the required number of characters for this review. McDonald's. Pizza. Footpower. Jungle Unicorn."

Good experience

"Staff was very helpful, order delivered as expected. No complaints!"

Great service!!

"I have never encountered a more professional and nicer staff!!!"

Perfect

"Shipped fast and the best deal I found!"

Fast!

"My order arrived in about a week with free shipping. Only part that I didn't like was that they confused my sister's SEPARATE package with mine (they fixed it in around 3 days though). Product was also very well packaged."

Great Service

"The item was processed and shipped quickly. The price was the most competitive I could find on the Internet and the shipping was reasonable. I would buy from them again"

2016-09-20

"My experience with Unique Photo was very good. I will tell others about them and recommend they use them "

Great price. On time delivery. Dependable

"Can't ask for more than that. First time we made a purchase from Unique Photo, and we will order again."

2016-09-19

Great Experience

"Great product, great price, fast shipping "

Share Unique Photo, Inc.'s store rating

Unique Photo, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Unique Photo, Inc. is a merchant member
Unique Photo, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.