Stores > Unique Photo, Inc.

• Unique Photo, I Unique Photo, Inc. Elite Status

Customer service: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.5/10 7.5/10

2016-08-23

Tricky payment

"I do video production and needed to rent several gears first time from Unique photo. When i checked the website i liked prices and reserved what i needed, then check out and price was ok to me. it was about $180 something for couple of small items. I paid it and went store to pick them up same day with shooting. Rent department told me i have to deposit $3000 for items. I understand deposit is necessary but that kind of amount is too high, when i asked them why i wasn't notified with that amount of deposit, they answered " you must have seen it before check out" i said Hell no, i havent seen anything. I had no time to find that deposit or leave gears because i had no time to cancel shooting. Finally i had to give up most important gears and my shooting was terrible.
Simply i wont rent anything again from Unique photo because tricky website prices. Check out carefully when you rent.

2016-08-23

Quick and easy with a touch of personal contact

"My transaction was smooth and easy. In addition I had a question about pre-ordering an item and received a phone call from a very nice helpful person."

2016-08-22

The Best. Period.

"Rented a bunch of stuff for a shoot tomorrow — probably the 3rd or 4th time we've rented from Unique. Each and every time the experience has been excellent, easy and hassle-free, and the rental staff, whether via phone or in person, is always friendly and helpful. What's especially noteworthy, though, is that we are located in Seattle, home of Glazer Camera — a very well-known outfit of very high caliber. Still, we rent from Unique because the price difference, even with shipping, is significant. Next time you need camera equipment, give Unique Photo a shot. I think you'll be happy you did."

2016-08-22

"Received the order sooner than expected. Great communication too."

couldn't have gone better

"Price was the cheapest and shipment was fast. Definitely will be ordering again!"

"Great

If there ever is a problem there is always someone to help.

2016-08-21

Prompt delivery and good packaging.

"Everything arrived as expected. Thank you"

2016-08-20

Fast

"Shipping of the product was very quick. "

2016-08-20

5 Stars

"Nice price, fast delivery + as advertised = very satisfied."

Better than Amazon

"I really liked how the shipping was fast even though i had chosen free shipping. Very good. I will definitely be buying more things from here. I would recommend this site for everyone

Super easy

"Found it payed it got it when it said it would arive! Amazing "

nice product, fair price

"I bought a used Leica M lens. The price was a fair one, the lens was as advertised and it was shipped promptly. "

2016-08-18

Terrific Rental Department

"I always turn to Unique Photo when I need to rent extra lenses or cameras. Their staff is very knowledgeable and helpful, plus the Fairfield store has a lot of go-to items that are competitively priced. "

2016-08-17

very fast service

"Needed printing supplies, ordered on the 10th, order arrived on the 12th exactly as requested, cannot beat that kind of response"

2016-08-17

Did not honor price of drone training as listed on the website

"I rented a drone through Unique and signed up for a training class. The website lists it as $149.99 "The special price of $149.99 is for customers who either purchased or rented their drone from Unique Photo®." I was charged $199.99, and asked for it to be corrected. The guys at Unique refused to correct the error, or even apologize. I found this to be rude and bad customer service."

Share Unique Photo, Inc.'s store rating

Unique Photo, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Unique Photo, Inc. is a merchant member
Unique Photo, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,514 merchant members.