Stores > Unique Photo, Inc.

• Unique Photo, I Unique Photo, Inc. Elite Status

• Address: 123 US HIGHWAY 46 (West), Fairfield, NJ
    • Contact: sales@uniquephoto.com
    • Phone: 800-631-0300
    • Customer Support: 800-631-0300
    • Business Hours: M-W: 10am-7pm EST, Th: 10am-8pm EST, F: 10am-7pm, Sa: 10am-6pm, Su: 11am-5pm
    • Fax: 973-377-8800

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10

A photo-finish!

"I was very happy with the service. It was easy to place my order and I received the
film and cameras in a flash!

Great Price Fast Shipping

"Got an excellent price on Fuji instax mini film, shipping was free and fast! What more could you want. Would definitely purchase again and recommend! "

Rental Dilemma

"Unique store has been awesome on all their rental equipments. My 2nd time now and still as good as before. Its quick and the guys gives expert advice if u ask them... ???????????????? easy returns too had to extend my rental through phone and was easy."

2016-06-21

"Free shipping was promised until the end of the order process, then disqualified after the order was placed."

Go Pros

"From the first phone call I made inquiring about a camera rental to returning the equipment, I was overwhelmed by the kindness, compassion, patience and expertise I encountered. Andy, Kilian (sorry spelling) and made my experience at Unique Photo flawless and the equipment rental was perfect. For those reasons, I will be a repeating customer. I'm looking forward to the Expo! Thank you! Kudos to all of you at Unique!"

Great as always!

"Great price and fast delivery!"

2016-06-20

"Very good basic course. Great instfuctir."

Awesome! Will be back!

"I purchased film for my daughter 'so mini Polaroid for half the price of the stores around me, and it was delivered in less than a week! I definitely recommend and will come back for more!"

TWO THUMBS UP!!!!

"I loved the price!!! So much cheaper! And it arrived really quick and in perfect condition. I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to buy a camera. I recommend to buy bundles with film. "

2016-06-20

Unique Photo, my new go to place

"I have now bought from Unique Photo several times and they have always shipped exactly what I ordered and shipped the same day. I could not ask for a better experience with a photography store. I have used many different places, most of which were good, but Unique is the best so far. I highly recommend them."

FAN-tastic Service!!!

"Our softball team is scheduled to take a trip to Florida for nationals and my daughter wanted to give away waterproof cameras to her teammates as gifts. Unique Photo answered all my questions/concerns. I have to admit I was a little skeptical at first due to the amazing price but was quickly reassured that they had been in business for years and the price was as quoted. Shipping price was very reasonable and my cameras were received timely and in great condition due to really good packaging!! Thank you Unique Photo for a great product at a great price, I'm a customer for life!!!! Will send you pics from our trip soon!!!
Tina

easy peasy

"in and out rental...great gear. A+"

2016-06-19

Fast Shipping

"Order was accurate. The site was easy to navigate."

This review was modified by buck351968 on June 23 2016 08:33:06 AM

2016-06-18

Super speedy delivery

"i ordered this on a sunday and it came that tuesday! so happy with the delivery speed and the product was exactly as it said"

2016-06-17

Hot Film

"film arrived next day. fellow on the phone steered me in direction to get correct film."

Share Unique Photo, Inc.'s store rating

Unique Photo, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Unique Photo, Inc. is a merchant member
Unique Photo, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,566 merchant members.