Stores > Unique Photo, Inc.

• Unique Photo, I Unique Photo, Inc. Elite Status

• Address: 123 US HIGHWAY 46 (West), Fairfield, NJ
    • Contact: sales@uniquephoto.com
    • Phone: 800-631-0300
    • Customer Support: 800-631-0300
    • Business Hours: M-W: 10am-7pm EST, Th: 10am-8pm EST, F: 10am-7pm, Sa: 10am-6pm, Su: 11am-5pm
    • Fax: 973-377-8800

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5/10 5/10

What is this?

2016-04-26

Great service

"I am very pleased with the product and the service. I had a little problem setting up my passport printer and got it straightened out with one phone call. Scott was very pleasant and very helpful. I highly recommend this company's. "

Everything was as promised

"I ordered ink cartridges for my Canon PIXMA printer, and got exactly what I asked for, on time, and in excellent condition. Best of all, unlike Amazon, they didn't charge me for shipping. I would be happy to order from this merchant again."

Unbelievable!!

"Great prices!! Great equipment!! Great customer service!! "

Website Easy to Locate Items

" Site is clean and easy to locate items. I think this camera/printer kit will work for our passport photos. Nice compact size. Shipped the same day. Would have liked free shipping for the money spent. Otherwise it was a good experience."

14 days?

"I was looking for a camera strap and I found one. I was surprised when i already ordered it says 7-14 days to ship! Until now no confirmation if it was shipped?"

Here is My Catchy Title!

"Fast, thorough, and to my liking."

????????

"Quick shipment of hard to find film, and a price that beat Amazon by miles. Thanks!"

Great Rental Department!

"Just rented a Zeiss Prime Lens and the service at Unique Photo was great. Competitive prices and great customer service. Thanks!"

2016-04-23

Outstanding

"Unique Photo was recommended tome by a friend. I was not disappointed. Prompt delivery, everything correct, and well packed for shipment. "

2016-04-23

"All went awesome. I will definitely order from you again. Thanks. José "

2016-04-22

Film wouldn't fit my camera

"I opened one of the film packages I ordered and it would go in to my instax mini but wouldn't go far enough to take the picture. My batteries were fine and the flash would go off. I could hear my camera trying to work but the film wasn't where it was suppose to be to take the shot. I tried to adjust it but nothing would work. I'm about to try the other packages I bought. Hopefully, I'll find a different result. "

FAST DELIVERY

"Very efficient with my orders and very competitive price. Will reorder more in future"

2016-04-22

"Ordered photo paper, it got here freaky fast! Thanks, guys!"

2016-04-21

Great prices; great products!

"User friendly website. Great products and great prices. Packaged well for shipping and arrived in good shape! Thanks "

2016-04-21

Price & Delivery

"Best price and speedy delivery!"

Share Unique Photo, Inc.'s store rating

Unique Photo, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Unique Photo, Inc. is a merchant member
Unique Photo, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,609 merchant members.