• Address: 123 US HIGHWAY 46 (West)Fairfield, NJ

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.92/10 6.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10

What is this?

"on line course with Mike Downey was excellant"

"Great experience! They called to double-check the shipping address and never suggested any additional purchase."

"I ordered 4 photo albums and received them quickly and undamaged. Carol Todd"

"Extremely fast delivery!!! Very pleased!"

"Unique photo was one of the earliest sellers to have the motor drive for the Canon 7D Mark II in stock. Delivery was very fast, the price was right, and the item was carefully packed."

"Great price and received delivery the next day! Excellent source for my camera and photography needs."

"Loved the class, the price was right and I learned a few things! "

"Unique Photo, Inc. listed the item as in stock, item was not in stock at Adorama or B and H Photo, so I order this item from Unique. A day latter or so they emailed me that the item I order was not available. So here I wait, if the item I ordered becomes available from another store, I will cancel this order at Unique, and reorder, even if the price is higher.
Not being straight with me is upsetting. I have not been so dissatisfied with a online order ever, not with Adorama, B&H, Amazon, Best Buy, Newegg or Ebay.

"My order came to me in less than 24 hours! Equipment was in perfect condition and NO SALES TAX and free shipping save me a ton of money since I live in New York City with such high sales tax! Thank you Unique Photo! You guys ROCK! (Rocknrobinphotography) "

"very accommodating - had a problem and they solved it no questions asked- ok maybe a question or 2"

"My order was delivered in 2 differents days, my order had 3 packages. One day delivered two and another day one. That is bad To me.

"Quick and accurate service"

"My order was correct and came quickly. I would order from this company again. "

"Ordered on a Tuesday, received shipping confirmation on Wednesday, received the order the next day.

And the deal was outstanding! Compared to Staples, 4 x the amount of photo paper for $1 cheaper. Color me a happy camper!

"Always quick with delivery. Very pleased with that!"

Unique Photo, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Unique Photo, Inc. is a merchant member
Unique Photo, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.