Stores > Unique Photo, Inc.

• Unique Photo, I Unique Photo, Inc. Elite Status

• Address: 123 US HIGHWAY 46 (West), Fairfield, NJ
    • Contact: sales@uniquephoto.com
    • Phone: 800-631-0300
    • Customer Support: 800-631-0300
    • Business Hours: M-W: 10am-7pm EST, Th: 10am-8pm EST, F: 10am-7pm, Sa: 10am-6pm, Su: 11am-5pm
    • Fax: 973-377-8800

Customer service: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-07-20

Superb!

"Best price I could find. Website is user friendly. Delivery arrived earlier than stated. Would use again for similar purchases Thanks"

2016-07-18

Fast, great customer service!

"I love working with Unique photo because I know if I ever need it I can pick up the phone or take short drive there to get a problem solved! They are always kind and very helpful to whatever my photo questions are too!"

2016-07-18

Star of the wedding gift bags!

"I purchased 25 disposable underwater cameras for my wedding May 9, 2017. I was called to speak with someone at the store to figure out if they cameras would be expired prior to my wedding date. They assured me the cameras would be fine. I received my 25 cameras in a well packaged box. It arrived in less than a week with the expiration date of August 2017! I am more than satisfied and will be a repeat customer!"

2016-07-18

"It was a Quick, Enjoyable, Easy, and Topnotch Company to deal with! And I was allowed to tracky order through USPS!

IT WAS SWEET!!!

Great

"Received the ottoman in good condition and the right Height. Put on the outside patio near the chair I brought it for and have to admit it looks so wonderful. Now I will use the patio more often without trying to put legs on other things,,,,,,"

2016-07-17

Picture Perfect

"Nicely packaged and on time order- very satisfied!"

as promised

"did what they said they would do. that's all I ask. "

2016-07-15

"Quick service great price"

OPTIMISTIC AT FIRST. . .

"WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT IF I HAD RECEIVED THE MERCH. IN A TIMELY MANNER. ANYTHING OVER 3 DAYS IS JUST TOO LONG. IMPROVE TIMELY SHIPPING AND
ALL IS WELL

2016-07-15

"Received package earlier than expected, good quality and great price.

Bonnie

Professional service

"I am always concerned with items that ship because of improper packaging. Well, not with Unique Photo they professionally packaged my equipment and it was delivered in a timely manner. Thank you!!"

Lens

"I ordered a used lens and I came to me in perfect shape and next day. Great service. Thanks "

snappy transaction

"the directions said i should Give my review a catchy title! well, all my ordered ink arrives quickly in a nice package."

2016-07-12

Order cancelled due to shipping address

"After placing my order online for film to be shipped to my daughters address for her wedding, I received an email a few days later saying my order was cancelled. I was told that shipping address didn't match the billing address. Really? Is it that uncommon to have a different billing address than mailing address?? I called the company and they told me to place the order again. HA. I still hadn't received my money back from the first order they cancelled! Won't be doing anymore business with them!"

2016-07-12

"your service was excellent just like if I had walked into the store. I am very happy and I will be using you in the future when I need more supplies for my printer.

Share Unique Photo, Inc.'s store rating

Unique Photo, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Unique Photo, Inc. is a merchant member
Unique Photo, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,537 merchant members.