• Address: 123 US HIGHWAY 46 (West)Fairfield, NJ

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.82/10 6.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10

What is this?

"I shopped the internet. This was the best deal. My order arrived very promptly. I was impressed with how cleverly it was packaged to use the least space and protest my product."

"They had the right thing at right price and a very good delivery.I will tell all my friends about the good experience
I had.

"Delivered quickly and met all my expectations, all at a fair price"

"Got exactly what I wanted, and it arrived much earlier than expected. "

"I ordered 2 leather albums...1 white and 1 dark blue. They came but both were crumpled in the front and bottom covers :( Also the white one had scratches on the binding where the white was gone. So so disappointing!!"

"I have not received the full shipment yet."

"I had absolutely no problem in finding what I was looking for and with the help of store staff I got profitable value pack deals. The service is prompt and all packages were delivered to me on time. I would really appreciate if they had student's discount on all purchases."

"Im always greeted with a smile when I come to UNIQUE. When I have any question the team always answers them and doesn't make me feel like Im clueless (unlike other competitors..cough cough...b&h)
Thanks guys!

"Nice item, fast shipping and fast transaction. Excellent sellers!"

"the entire process was very easy"

"Good price, order came quickly"

"I ordered an item that showed as in stock from them. After a few days when it had not shipped, I contacted them (they never sent an explanation of why it didn't ship.) I asked them to confirm that they could actually get the item (as it is discontinued by the mfg.) and when it would arrive. It's been a week since I heard from them and I never did get a response. I'm going to end up having to chase them to get my money back."

"Thanks to Matt, Miguel and Unique I now have a better understanding on how to controll light and backgrounds while in the Portrait studio.

The class on studio lighting 101 with Miguel was the perfect place to start for a studio lighting beginner.

The next class I'll attend Will be social marketing for business taught by Matt Sweetwood.

Thanks
Scott K.

"Unique Photo met my film order in a timely manner. I needed it very quickly because B&H and Adorama were closed for Jewish holidays, which I didn't know. Unique Photo was my last resort and now will be my first resort of availability. Thank you UP."

"Great service, I paid for 2nd day air and received overnight shipping, plus a follow up phone call to make sure I was satisfied. "

Unique Photo, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Unique Photo, Inc. is a merchant member
Unique Photo, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,862 merchant members.