• Address: 11323 Idaho ave. Los angeles CA 90025
    • Contact: sales@unistorage.com
    • Phone: 888-926-6622
    • Customer Support: 888-926-6622
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Fri PST 9:30am - 4:00pm Sat PST Closed Sun
    • Fax: 310-966-1153

"Received it very quickly and only paid $2.99 for shipping. Thanks for the great bargain. "

"This is the worst company to order from. They charged my credit card the day after my order was placed. Then four days later I get an email saying the product is out of stock, when their website shows it being in stock ready to ship the next day. The only difference, the price went up $70. They cancelled my order without talking to me first and when I called them, finally got through, I was told my credit card would be refunded in about a week. So they get my money, interest free, for over a week, I have to pay interest on it and I don't get what I ordered. Nice! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM."

"I called to find out the status of the plasma that i bought last week and customer service could not have been less helpful."

"This seems to be one of those internet stores that actually never has anyone working or answering phones. One day after the order, I got an email suggesting we have a conference call with the CC company to resolve "issues" with the card issuer. I am finding, after trying several of these dirt cheap websites, that unless you have a lot of time to wait and haggle with them (via email of course) then you are better off trading with a reputable company that will actually answer the phone."

"This has been one of the worst experiences I've had with an online retailer. I ordered form them because they were one of the only places that showed stock for the piece I needed. I placed the order last Friday with "expedited handling" (read more money) and next day delivery. As with others it is very difficult to get a hold of them on the phone. When I do I constantly am told its with the warehouse and will be shipped today. Three days later I still have no HW and nothing but an empty promise that it will be delivered in a day or two. Forget that this needed to be onsite three days ago.

Avoid using if possible.

"Great company, fast shipment, great customer service, thanks Paul and Hina. 100% recommended!!"

"This has got to be the most pathetic excuse for a retailer I have ever used. They don't answer their phones. They can't tell you if or when an item will be shipped. And then, when you cancel your order, they charge you more than the invoice and only offer a partial refund. This wouldn't be a big deal except that I am talking about 2 19" racks that cost almost $1000 apiece.

Try calling them. If you do get someone (must have thought it was a personal call), they tell you it's the wrong department. I called them for 30 minutes today, after they were supposed to be open. Of course as usual, nobody answered. To make matters worse, the credit card company I used (that would be Citibank) says there is nothing they can do.

So, these folks can charge me more than the invoice and only return a portion of that for no merchandise and other than going to California, there is nothing I can do.

Look elsewhere. You have been warned.

"I was able to locate exactly what I needed and order it quickly. I would not hesitate to order again."

modified review This review was modified by Frank10204 on May 10 2008 02:22:39 PM

"I agree with the Very dissatisfieds below. Like others, UniStorage was the only vendor showing an "in stock" status of the item I needed for a weekend project. Ordered after that day's shipping cutoff, but I was assured that it would process next day for Friday delivery. Called Thursday to obtain tracking info, was told that "everything is on track, we just don't have tracking number from shipper yet". I sadly trusted this guy's word and didn't cancel the order to buy somewhere else. Friday I called after our delivery guys had come and gone - after an autoattendant NIGHTMARE - multiple disconnects, two live people who quickly transferred me to nameless voicemail boxes, I finally got a live body who said she would look up my tracking number. I asked her to please not transfer me, she assured me she was looking up tracking info. I held for 10 minutes, then she came back on to tell me she had talked with THEIR vendor who said the item would ship today out of PA - too late for me. I told her to immediately cancel the order and send a confirmation of cancellation via email (I'll probably have to hound them for that too). Every live person I talked to had an air of boredom, apathy, and verbal sloppiness. Stay away!!!"

"This store is useless. I placed my order at march 17st. March 21st I got an e-mail where they asked me to inform my credit card company about the shipping address, which I did and replied. After a couple of days with no answer, I called them. They promised to try the verification again. After waiting a few more days for a positive or negative response, there was nothing. I e-mailed them at two other published addresses and asked for status. No response. After a few days I called them again, and they promised to verify my card on monday march 31. I still haven't heard anything.

I'm cancelling my order now because I'm afraid I'll get the same kind of "service" if the product is defect on arrival.

Don't bother to order anything. You won't send it, they will not answer your e-mail and they will only give you empty promises on the phone.

"I recieved the order direct to my door just as promised. the price was great and the service devine. i have not opened the software or loaded it yet."

modified review This review was modified by Bruce.stansbury on March 03 2008 03:56:09 PM

"Ordered on 18th, called on 22nd and found out that it will not ship till at least 25th. You call that a good service ? It did show in stock when i ordered. Order canceled."

"I placed an order for 10 UPSs on July 14th and received an email acknowledgment, then nothing. Two weeks went by and still nothing. I called them on August 1st and the (very nice) sales rep said "umm I'll have to get back with you on this order via email is that ok?" I have yet to hear from this company since. Stay away!!! As a previous customer said "I should have checked with ResellerRatings first!"

"My lesson: always check resellerratings.com FIRST!

I placed an order for an APC UPS on Wed. July 12th. For the first few days I didn't give it another thought -- the website gave them an air of professionalism (IMO, anyway). So, Monday rolls around, and all I've gotten is the standard "thanks for placing your order" e-mail that I got back on Wednesday. I called early in the morning to check status, the shipping department wasn't in yet and they would let me know something in a few hours. Waiting... called again, still no confirmation from shipping. Waited until after lunch, called again... still no confirmation. Someone did tell me that it would be shipped out that day, however he did not have tracking info from the shippers. So a little after 5pm I still have heard nothing, so I call one last time -- they'll have all the tracking & shipping info ready tomorrow (Tuesday). No less than 5 minutes after the phone call, I get an e-mail saying my order has been delayed for 2 more days due to "unexpected delays." I respond asking what the hold-up is. This is the reply I got:

Our specified order processing time on the website is 1-3 business days. You ordered on the 12th (wed), the order was processed and is shipping 2 business days later then the anticipated timeframe. We do apologize for the slight delay. I’m not sure who confirmed it would “ship” out today. We don’t have 100% confirmation until our warehouse confirms the order is in transit of course, in which case we usually can also provide tracking at that point, etc….
I’ll try to get you more details ASAP on this shipment. We appreciate your patience! Thanks.

Fine, whatever. Now it's Wednesday afternoon, I just called again to check the status (I've heard nothing since Monday), turns out it was delivered this morning. Would have been nice to have been notified that it was being shipped, considering the e-mail said "...will not be able to ship this order and any associated orders until on or before Estimate Ship Date: (07/19/2006) You will receive an Order Shipped email when this order has shipped."
While it is true they have very courteous people answering the phone, the overall level is service is still sub-par in my opinion. Bottom line, if you want your items on time, I would suggest staying away. I most likely will NOT order from UniStorage again.

"I ordered 4 types of batteries on 2006-May-23. Two of them shipped within 2-3 weeks, but the other two were backordered and Unistorage claims they will ship one week from now. That makes it 6-7 weeks from the order date.

Besides that, the website never mentioned the batteries being back-ordered or out of stock, and Unistorage never contacted me to update the status of my order. Worse, 3 weeks after my order, they sent me an e-mail that all batteries were shipped, which was a flat LIE.

When I call them, there's no answering machine system, which suggests a small company.

I would most likely never order from them again.

modified review This review was modified by dandv on July 05 2006 05:26:42 PM

UniStorage is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

UniStorage is not a merchant member
UniStorage does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!