Stores > Underworks
  • Underworks

Voice your opinion! Review Underworks by clicking a star below.
2017-07-16

Worst service

"Horrible service, ordered a binder and when I tried it i got some rashes. Thus, I contacted them and informed the that I will return the item. The respond was late. but when I went to return the item, the UPS asked me for shipping charge. However, I had already paid for shipping and they told me that the shipping is non-refundable. Then, I again email them and asked for any solution but they had not responded yet......
Really disappointed. I just lost money and got nothing but the worst experience.

2014-08-17

"One entire week in and they've yet to contact me via e-mail. I even e-mailed them through a proxy pretending to be someone else and that got an instant reply!! They ignore their customers if they have a single complaint. This is ludicrous.

I made a mistake with my order due to a flaw through their website by adding another item to my cart and when I clicked checkout on the other tab the item was NOT in it; once I paid, it bought two of them. I immediately called customer service and they said they would take care of it. Fast forward to 7 days later and no reply to any of my 3 e-mails except the fake one, no phone calls back, and I have NOT been refunded or had my order canceled. It's sitting in "Being Processed" limbo. I am filing a claim as soon as I am able because this is the worst customer service I've dealt with online yet.

Zylcho's Avatar

Planet Earth
2013-04-18

"Placed order on the 6th of April. Took them 2 working days to contact me and tell me they didnt have one of the items, even though the website said differently. Informed them to ship the item they did have and credit my account for the item they didn't, cost + shipping. Has been more than 5 days and 2 emails later and I still haven't heard one thing about my credit. In this digital age of instant information, there should be better support. Considering I am the first to post about this seller, I will be sure to deal with more reputable companies."

Share Underworks's store rating

Underworks is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Underworks is not a merchant member
Underworks does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!