Stores > Unbeatable Deals
  • Unbeatable Deal

Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review Unbeatable Deals by clicking a star below.
2017-01-29

Liars and thieves

"Deceptive practices, horrible communication and customer service. They sold me a false product, took two weeks to email me a return label and then after they received the product back they told me they were charging me a 20% percent restocking fee. Refused to reply to me any further. Says refund will hit my account inside two months! Ridiculous. Do not order anything from this company."

This review was modified by DarkenCoul on January 29 2017 11:15:02 AM

2017-01-11

***SCAM ***Unprofessional Company

"My story is very similar to another review that I read. I bought a Chromebook from what I thought was Walmart...No it was through the Marketplace..."New" Open Box with the impression that the item was "NEW" condition and the box was opened. The item was a Christmas gift so it was not opened in the 15 day return or exchange policy. Which ever it was. It was opened a few days after Christmas. It was then when I saw an extremely scratched Chromebook. Totally looked like it was used for a few years. Just disgustingly scratched, should have never been sold in my opinion. I emailed the company in reference to this, they continue to push the return policy and fail to satisfy the request of replacing with a NEW item. If the Chromebook was "New" as stated there would have not been an issue. The fact that it was used and extremely scratched is unacceptable considering i purchased a "NEW" item. I took pictures and sent them to them and they still are not honoring this request. Nice way to scam the customer with DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING. Sure get my money and give me a crappy item then throw your return policy in my face. I would love to change this review if the company would be reasonable. "

This review was modified by tjew72 on January 11 2017 09:26:57 AM

2017-01-10

DEPOLORABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

"I bought a Monster bluetooth speaker through walmart.com on 12/2/16 as a Christmas gift. On Christmas Day, the gift was opened and found the speaker to be broken. According to their policy, returns on this item must be made within 30 days which would be January 2, 2017 (30 days from the order processing date). How can a company (if they are one) reasonably expect someone to adhere to the return deadlines when families are out of town for the holidays? I can understand a 60 day return period but not 30. Can you imagine the orders that were placed on black friday? That would mean your deadline to return is Christmas Day!!! In addition, the product was BROKEN!! Unbeatable Deals refuses to acknowledge their customers and sells faulty products! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM UNBEATABLE DEALS!! They do not get even one star from me!"

2016-12-27

RM Cincinnati

"I purchased a product from Walmart.com believing it was Walmart. I found out when trying to return it that it actually came from the Marketplace. I contacted UnbeatableDeals to return it. It was sold as "New" Open box. Being that it was a Christmas present, it was not opened until, Christmas obviously. The product was dirty, with coffee grounds, and missing parts. Unbeatable Deals has a 7 day damage/30 Day return policy. Even at Christmas time. Now the order was placed on 11/21/2016 but received 11/25/2016. I sent the email to them the 26th which is the 30th day following receipt of the item. Even though they sold a product under false pretenses and with missing parts, they told me to pound salt and did absolutely nothing to remedy the problem. Be careful on Walmart's site to be sure and buy from Walmart. UnbeatableDeals is a crappy company with poor customer service. I would recommend staying completely away from them. They probably use other platforms such as Amazon and others to sell products. Beware if you're buying from them. I would try to find the same product from a different vendor. "

This review was modified by merkle196 on December 27 2016 09:24:22 AM

2004-07-07

"Never recieved merchandise, this company no longer has any information available and does not resond to the old customer service email address. DO NOT BE RIPPED OFF like I was."

2003-05-08

"I made this order from you guys and never received the merchandise and you take my money from my account so i need to know if there are some way to receive my money or the merchandise just let me know what do i have to do if you got any question concerning this please contac me at haroldtm30@hotmail.com i hope you can help me to resolve this matter Thank you"

Share Unbeatable Deals's store rating

Unbeatable Deals is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Unbeatable Deals is not a merchant member
Unbeatable Deals does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!