Stores > UnbeatableSale.com

• UnbeatableSale. UnbeatableSale.com Elite Status

• Contact: service@unbeatablesale.com
    • Phone: 732-363-0606
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm EST Mon-ThurClosed Sat/Sun.
    • Fax: 732-363-5666

Customer service: Rating 8.10/10 8.10/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.32/10 7.32/10

2016-09-22

i was taken

"i accidentally while on walmart site looked at the same item on wal mart that was from unbeatable sales. i accidentally hit the buy item on unbeatable sale n could not cancel it tried every day n was told they couldnt cancel cause it wasnt processed yet. on the fifth day was again it wasnt processed and 4 hours later fedex delivered a package from briggs co which inside was the product from unbeatable sales at walmart i could purchase the item for $10.60 at unbeatable sales it cost me $27.85 "

2016-09-19

Great experience

"Ordered items from this site multiple times and was very satisfied with the results. Items came as described and in a timely fashion. Would definitely recommend it to all. "

This review was modified by Joseph.C on September 19 2016 03:18:03 PM

2016-09-19

Unbeatable price!

"I had been having a hard time finding my favorite type of coffee. Found it at an affordable price and it was quickly delivered.
Happy caffeinated customer :)

This review was modified by spereira3025 on September 20 2016 09:51:03 AM

2016-09-17

Exactly what I was looking for!

"Not only did I find the exact picture frame I wanted, but it was delivered quickly and efficiently. It arrived in perfect condition and original packaging, just as described. What more could you ask for?"

This review was modified by Twirler330 on September 17 2016 02:59:11 PM

2016-09-17

Would not recommmend

"Ordered a canvas which arrived damaged. The frame was broken. The acrylic was flaking off. I emailed and called customer service and requested a return label. Next, Unbeatablesales asked me to send pictures of the damaged item which I did. After 3 weeks and multiple requests for a return label I still have yet to receive a label. Therefore, I filed a dispute with PayPal due to receiving damaged item. PayPal agreed in my favor, however, they asked me to pay for the return shipping charges to CA ($45). Why would a customer pay for shipping charges on damaged goods? Would not recommend EVER!!!!"

This review was modified by Jennaoct on September 17 2016 04:46:32 AM

2016-09-14

All excellent

"Price, product and delivery time were all on target."

2016-09-13

100% unbeatable!!

"I received the dollhouse on time and in a great shape. I've been always concerned with the shipping of big shipments but the product was packaged in an unbreakable form. Not to forget the quality of the product itself.. It's a dollhouse that will definitely live with my daughter for a decade and will be inherited by her younger sister. Great piece of furniture. It can be remodeled by different accessories. A must for anyone owning an 18" doll."

This review was modified by Sassy-mom on September 13 2016 09:42:35 PM

2016-09-13

The way things should be!

"Great overall experience. I did a quick price comparison and they had the best price and best shipping price for me. I received my order within just a few days with no problems with everything packed neatly. I will definitely use them again. I've already saved them them in my favorites! "

This review was modified by fitke01 on September 13 2016 04:36:22 AM

2016-09-12

Best Deal on a hard to find product

"Fast shipping. Price was excellent. Product in perfect condition."

This review was modified by marylaughridge on September 12 2016 10:00:35 AM

2016-09-12

Selkirk pipe sections at an unbeatable price!

"I was happy to be able to buy the professional line of Selkirk chimney pipe instead of the cheaper stuff sold at Lowes. I was a little bummed about some of the dents in the pipe but since it's all hidden in the wall it didn't really matter and it didn't affect the function or fit of the chimney sections."

This review was modified by CalfromNH on September 12 2016 05:38:14 AM

Great items!

"I ordered two 128GB memory sticks to archive some old photos and these did the trick. The ordering process was smooth and easy and delivery was quick."

So in love!!!

"I got my boots perfectly in time for my wedding! Great website with awesome prices! Extremely pleased!!"

This review was modified by Taylornarducci on September 10 2016 09:20:24 AM

Fast and fabulous!

"Just what I was looking for at a great price and it arrived quickly!"

This review was modified by edpac on September 10 2016 08:14:35 AM

2016-09-09

Planes!

"Order a couple small model planes from them. They were delivered until damaged and timely. The display models looked as advertised. They are a little more pricey than I'd like to pay but they have a huge selection of aircraft to choose from."

This review was modified by Ezell88 on September 09 2016 03:26:41 PM

2016-09-08

Excellant Cabinet

"I bought this to store my rare reel to reel tapes in.
Putting it together was a breeze! I added a line of wood glue to most of the connections "just because". I think it made it stronger, but who knows. I love this product and because of that, I order a second one to use as an extra pantry.

This review was modified by sjcarroll on September 08 2016 05:49:10 PM

Share UnbeatableSale.com's store rating

UnbeatableSale.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

UnbeatableSale.com is a merchant member
UnbeatableSale.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.