"This seller is so unreliable. The last time I ordered from them, I waited for 2 weeks only to be told that the item I ordered was on back order. I cancelled that order because they cannot tell me when my order will be shipped.
I placed an order on July 20th, 2014, expecting that an email with a tracking number was going to provided this week. I just found out that my order is going to be shipped on July 28th. This company got paid immediately and now I don't even know when I will be getting my item. The person on the phone does not know how long it is going to take to ground ship my item. Stay away from this merchant. They are unreliable.

"Order was cancelled due to item not being available. But the seller did not notify me of this until four weeks after the order was placed. And the order was supposed to be shipped within five business days! Not acceptable.

After I gave them a two star rating at buy.com, I received two emails asking me to change my feedback to 5 stars in exchange for a "credit for this inconvenience" (whatever that is). I did not change my rating. Frankly, I am disturbed by this practice of, what I feel, is a cover up.

"Product as described. Fast shipping. Would use again."

"Boss MC300 Amplified speaker. Sounds are good as long as you don't try to have your IPod or MP3 player up all the way. The volume switch does not come with a mount so you have to figure out where and how to install it. Sounds at highway speeds are enough to be able to hear music and lyrics clearly. Good price and good value. "

"Great item. Prompt service and shipping"

"Fast, Good product, good price!
recommended!

"So glad i finally ordered this - been watching the price go from $140 - to $80..."

"Order was complete and delivered very quickly."

"The prices are great and the shipping is fast. I am very happy with the process and will be ordering again soon"

"I ordered a chase lounge cushion after searching the internet I found that UnbeatableSale.com DID have the best price. The item was received quickly and is top quality. I look forward to doing business with them again."

"The toner cartridges we ordered were just right for our Canon copier. Price was very good. It was cheaper than buying local.
Will contact Unbeatable for my next purchase. Thanks

"Worst online retailer I have ever used. Can not believe that Walmart is associated with them. Placed an order and cancelled it within 10 minutes and they still shipped it. Reason for cancellation was the price was about 100% higher than what other online retailers charge for the product."

"Great prices and fast shipping!"

"Good products offered, quick ship but charge seems costly."

"Fast shipping and came in perfect condition! Great seller!"

UnbeatableSale.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

UnbeatableSale.com is a merchant member
UnbeatableSale.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,880 merchant members.