Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.01/10 790 reviews

UnbeatableSale.com is a merchant member
    UnbeatableSale.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • UnbeatableSale.com contact information

• Contact: service@unbeatablesale.com
    • Phone: 732-363-0606
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm EST Mon-ThurClosed Sat/Sun.
    • Fax: 732-363-5666

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.49/10 8.49/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.97/10 6.97/10

"Quick and fast delivery. Product is as described!"

"My wife liked the dishes, the price and the Unbeatable Service so much we bought more!"

"Product was fresh, packaged carefully and delivered quickly. I would certainly shop with Unbeatable again."

"Great price on the sheets that I love! They arrived quickly and I have been enjoying them ever since. "

"I was satisfied with the product and shipping speed. However, the shipping cost was a little too expensive."

"Really fast shipping, good communication. I would definitely purchase from them again."

"UnbeatableSale.com has been a good company to order from. Huge selection of items. Quick shipping and I earn frequent flyers miles! Win-Win!"

"My recent first-time purchase from Unbeatable Sale.com was truly a pleasure. There were lots of styles to select from and it made it difficult to choose because I already knew what color I wanted. I was pleasantly surprised by how quickly the merchandise was delivered. I will definitely shop here first next time."

"Price was great. So did quality. Transaction was easy, item arrived very fast. Thank you."

"I LOVE the Asian dragon skin for my Kindle Fire. It fits perfectly on both sides. Although I found several other so-so Asian dragon designs, THIS one took the cake."

"Unbeatablesale.com is one of the top 5 excellent sites to shop online! Best and lowest prices than anywhere. Great Products, Packaging, Free shipping, Rebates and Discount Coupons! I do shop carefully avoiding return or exchange except only actual issue with item itself, shipping damage or merchant error, and at the same time expect my purchase to be as described, truly brand new and not opened, used, refurbished or returned merchandise. Unbeatablesale quality is very good, expect the same in future. Thank you! "

"When I first called to get some pricing information the sales rep. Mary Ann was very rude and argumentative- I really couldn't believe her attitude. Their site states they will match another sites price but she was giving me such a hard time from the get go she obviously had no intention to even try and price match anything. I don't know if that's the intent or what to just give people a hard time and make the reps unwilling to match prices so the company doesn't have to. She even told me to just go buy my other item from the other company- what company should want their representatives to tell their customers to just go buy products somewhere else? I called back to speak with someone over her in regard to the treatment and difficulty I received. The second rep. I spoke with named Monica said the boss was on the phone and should be returning my call soon. I never did receive that call back. I did order my product from them online, I like it but their is a defect. It's a folding easel but the tray is to low or the bar that holds the middle section in the A shaped form is to high- either way it's keeping it from simply being able to be folded up without removing the whole screws, washer and tray. So all and all I'd have to say my first purchasing experience with UnbeatableSales.com is a disappointing one, I wish that hadn't been so but If they had even called me back and listened to my story and at the very least gave me an apology that would have been something."

"Excellant product, very pleased! Love my lamps, great quality!"

"I ordered the prism pencils for my granddaughter who is very artistic. She really likes them and will order more when she needs them, great service and fast delivery time!"

"I was very happy with this order and the prompt way it was handled."