""TERRIBLE. I should have listened to first review I read. But I thought hey maybe just this one person had a bad experience. NOPE. I ordered a product and then cancelled it 2 days later and 6 days later get an email saying they are sending me the product. I call and get some BS story how maybe it was already on the line to be sentâ?¦BULL SHIT!!! I work in shipping, if it was I wouldn't be getting this email this far down the road. And now there is nothing they can do but have me send it back and wait god knows how long to get my money back at that point. "

"THIS LASKO HIGH VELOCITY BLOWER FAN IS OUTSTANDING. GOOD PRICE. GREAT QUALITY. I PURCHASED TWO OF THEM. 5 STARS ALL THE WAY."

"I would avoid this company like the plague.

Do not go by its ratings on resellerratings.com. Do a thorough web search. For example, look at all the negative reports at http://www.consumeraffairs.com/online/unbeatablesales.html

If you do order from them, read the fine print of their cancellation and return policies AND SAVE A COPY OF THEIR POLICIES!!!

They are an unscrupulous business. I canceled my order 10 minutes after they acknowledged it. They shipped right after I canceled, so they could charge me for a shipping fee and a restocking fee (even though their email said "Please allow 3-8 Business days for your order to ship."). Then they changed their online cancellation policy page after I cancelled my order, so my credit card company told me they had no right to dispute the charge. Luckily for me, my credit card company gave me a refund anyway, as a courtesy.

I will certainly never do business with this company again.

"unbeatable sales is a rip off it does not matter what you order they will send you what they choose and then you play hell getting them to fix the mistake. "

"Excellent communication and fast shipping! "

"I would never again order from unbeatablesale. I ordered a Sonic Pro hearing amplifier and when my mother didn't like it and I tried to return it, they wouldn't take it back. They said it was a personal care item and not returnable. I wouldn't have ordered it if I'd known that. After many calls they finally agreed to have it returned, but it's 3 months later and my credit card has not been credited"

"This company has the absolute worse customer service I have every experienced. I actually let them know prior to the product being shipped that I wanted a refund. They sent the product any way and I refused it and did not take possession at all. They continued to tell me that the refund would be issued within 3-5 days. I waited for 8/29/2014 to 9/24/2014 to get a refund. When I called them I was told they would be charging me a 25% restocking fee for returning the item. This seems like purchasing blackmail. If you send the product back, you will be severely penalized. One of the customer service representatives stated, "You paid $75.38 but we are refunding you $41.00. That's our policy!" He then hung up the phone. Do not shop with this company, Ever!!!"

"Great price for OEM product"

"Great Play Sand! Wish they offered free shipping. "

"Great products, prices and customer service"

"Horrible experience that cost me money for an item that did not work. Made the mistake of buying a Brecknell scale (used for babies and pets). Actually paid an extra $60 to get it to me sooner. The company never told me in the phone call or online that this scale being sent in the mail might not work and would have to be recalibrated with items in KG weight to even try to make it work. It was too high and then too low as we weighed weights, unopened bags of dog food, all in attempt to get this scale to work properly for our use with an ill pet. Our vet suggested we get one. They do not tell you all of this might happen or that there is no warranty at all with this scale. It cost $36 to return it too because it must come insured with a tracking number or else they may not say they ever got it back. Then they would not refund the extra $60 I spent on shipping to get the scale faster. So they made the cost of the scale through the shipping from me and I had an broken product. I did contact Brecknell to tell this of this vendor and how they do business. "

"Product as described. Fast shipping. Would use again."

"Boss MC300 Amplified speaker. Sounds are good as long as you don't try to have your IPod or MP3 player up all the way. The volume switch does not come with a mount so you have to figure out where and how to install it. Sounds at highway speeds are enough to be able to hear music and lyrics clearly. Good price and good value. "

"Great item. Prompt service and shipping"

"Fast, Good product, good price!
recommended!

UnbeatableSale.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

UnbeatableSale.com is a merchant member
UnbeatableSale.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,861 merchant members.