"I have not received the goods. . Thank you"

"crap service and "NO CANCELATION POLICY" even if you call 3 mins after the order was placed...yet they claim they have a cancelation department? I called and emailed days before the item was even mailed out. NEVER buying from this site or Walmart for assoicated with such an incompetent business."

"Horrible experience that cost me money for an item that did not work. Made the mistake of buying a Brecknell scale (used for babies and pets). Actually paid an extra $60 to get it to me sooner. The company never told me in the phone call or online that this scale being sent in the mail might not work and would have to be recalibrated with items in KG weight to even try to make it work. It was too high and then too low as we weighed weights, unopened bags of dog food, all in attempt to get this scale to work properly for our use with an ill pet. Our vet suggested we get one. They do not tell you all of this might happen or that there is no warranty at all with this scale. It cost $36 to return it too because it must come insured with a tracking number or else they may not say they ever got it back. Then they would not refund the extra $60 I spent on shipping to get the scale faster. So they made the cost of the scale through the shipping from me and I had an broken product. I did contact Brecknell to tell this of this vendor and how they do business. "

"Product as described. Fast shipping. Would use again."

"Boss MC300 Amplified speaker. Sounds are good as long as you don't try to have your IPod or MP3 player up all the way. The volume switch does not come with a mount so you have to figure out where and how to install it. Sounds at highway speeds are enough to be able to hear music and lyrics clearly. Good price and good value. "

"Great item. Prompt service and shipping"

"Fast, Good product, good price!
recommended!

"So glad i finally ordered this - been watching the price go from $140 - to $80..."

"Order was complete and delivered very quickly."

"The prices are great and the shipping is fast. I am very happy with the process and will be ordering again soon"

"I ordered a chase lounge cushion after searching the internet I found that UnbeatableSale.com DID have the best price. The item was received quickly and is top quality. I look forward to doing business with them again."

"The toner cartridges we ordered were just right for our Canon copier. Price was very good. It was cheaper than buying local.
Will contact Unbeatable for my next purchase. Thanks

"Great prices and fast shipping!"

"Good products offered, quick ship but charge seems costly."

"Fast shipping and came in perfect condition! Great seller!"

UnbeatableSale.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

UnbeatableSale.com is a merchant member
UnbeatableSale.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,858 merchant members.