"Everything was quick and easy from the start of the purchase to the delivery and endpoint. We have ordered from here many times in the past and will do so in the future."

"I order from Unbeatablesales.com for the first time but i was kind of nervous about. I'll have to say, they are real and the my item got here FAST! My product was properly packaged. I would recommend friends and family to order from Unbeatablesale.com."

"The filters were much more affordable than every other site, even FiltersNow.com. These dynamic filters are great. Shipping and Quality were on point"

"Fast shipping and great customer service"

"Friendly and quick to ship product. "

"I had a very good experience and would buy again."

"Found the best price for a very unique costume and got it right away! The site was easy to use and place my order. The Lion costume I bought was perfect and the quality was great. It made for fantastic Cowardly Lion with an amazing body!"

"I PURCHASED A CORNER TV STAND/ELECRIC FIREPLACE FROM UNBEATABLESALE.COM. THE UNIT ARRIVED IN LESS THAN A WEEK. UPON ASSEMBLING THE UNIT I HAD SOME DIFFICULTY WITH ONE OF THE LEGS. I CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE AND HAD A NEW PIECE SHIPPED OUT. THE NEW PIECE ARRIVED IN A VERY TIMELY MANNER. THEY SENT ME A SHIPPING LABEL TO RETURN THE DEFECTIVE PART TO BRING TO THE ATTENTION OF THE MANUFACTURER. WE ARE VERY PLEASED WITH THE UNIT AND THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS SUPERB. I'M SURE I'LL BE USING UNBEATABLE SALE.COM AT SOME POINT IN THE FUTURE.
THE BEST THING ABOUT CALLING CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THAT I DIDN'T HAVE TO GO THROUGH A SERIES OF MENUS AND SUBMENUS TO GET A REAL LIVE PERSON ON THE PHONE. GREAT EXPERIENCE.

"Received item as described and in a timely manner. Price was excellent. Website design and navigation leaves a lot to be desired."

"Excellent quality. Extremely fast shipping and the best prices I've found so far. Very pleased and will be shopping here again!"

"Ordered my item and it came right away in perfect condition. I'm very satisfied with the product and the great customer service. I will be buying from them again. "

"My daughter loved her Disney Princess Belle dress! She wore it to the Magic Kingdom and went to Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique where her Fairy Godmother in Training transformed her into a princess. The dress we is a shorter length which was nice for the hot June weather in Florida. Passerby's kept saying " hello Belle" "

"with Unbeatable sale I was able to find a hot sauce that I couldn't find in any store locally. Favorite hot sauce, good price, arrived quickly!"

"The product I ordered was great .My only complaint was the shipping was to high."

"I ordered 2 remote controlled toy tanks from this firm. One was had clearly been opened and the shipping Styrofoam broken, was missing antenna, and the transmitter would not work. The second was new but had a broken hatch. I contacted the company 8 times via email. The customer service personnel argued with me rather than solving the problem. It is till unresolved. Their office claimed refunds would be made. It never happened."

Share UnbeatableSale.com's store rating

UnbeatableSale.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

UnbeatableSale.com is a merchant member
UnbeatableSale.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,848 merchant members.