"If you value your time and $$ do not do business with this company! Customer service is non existent until you threaten with action. Then they tell you one thing and do another. I had CANCELLED an order and have the time stamped email to prove it and yet they went ahead after they received to to send item anyway. Now it will cost me more $$ to send it back."

"I order the item LN2125 Linen Home Decor Chelsea Cushion set brown and it was shipped very fast. The item was as decribed.
Great seller, I hope to buy again from UnbeatableSale.com

Titus

"Very happy with the storage container by Snapware it was just as described in the write up and I received it on time. This was a 23 cup rectangle storage containeer"

"Ordered a vanity 6 weeks ago that was (according to the computer) in stock. 6 weeks later not only have I not received it, I can not even get any information after 8 days of calling about if or when the vanity will finally ship. "we have to call the warehouse", "warehouse not returning our calls", ...."

"I bought a couple plaster statues. The pricing was fair, the objects arrived quickly and in good shape. I would definitely feel comfortable shopping with them again."

"The KidKraft 17481 Deluxe Garage Playset that my wife and I bought for our son is a HUGE hit. It's one of his favorite toys and he shows it off to everyone that comes to the house - child or adult. The ordering process was very easy and the product arrived quickly and as advertised."

"We ordered a wall sconce with built-in switch - very hard to find a model that we liked, but this was exactly what we were looking for and we are very satisfied."

"Item was what I needed and not available locally. Shipping was prompt"

"Very happy with the delivery time and the quality of the product."

"All good - great product, fast shipping, ridiculous packaging. "

"Fast shipping, same as pictured."

"We were very happy with the almond butter that we ordered and the condition in which we received it."

"I have ordered from UnbeatableSale.com several times now and have always been extremely pleased... Communication is great, shipping is prompt, and the product comes very well packed and is exactly right. Every time!! Thank you!!"

"I am very happy with this purchase from UnbeatableSale.com.
The rug arrived on time, and unbeatablesale had the best price on the internet.

"Good service, fast delivery around holidays. "

Share UnbeatableSale.com's store rating

UnbeatableSale.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

UnbeatableSale.com is a merchant member
UnbeatableSale.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.