"I bought a couple plaster statues. The pricing was fair, the objects arrived quickly and in good shape. I would definitely feel comfortable shopping with them again."

"The KidKraft 17481 Deluxe Garage Playset that my wife and I bought for our son is a HUGE hit. It's one of his favorite toys and he shows it off to everyone that comes to the house - child or adult. The ordering process was very easy and the product arrived quickly and as advertised."

"We ordered a wall sconce with built-in switch - very hard to find a model that we liked, but this was exactly what we were looking for and we are very satisfied."

"Item was what I needed and not available locally. Shipping was prompt"

"Very happy with the delivery time and the quality of the product."

"All good - great product, fast shipping, ridiculous packaging. "

"Fast shipping, same as pictured."

"We were very happy with the almond butter that we ordered and the condition in which we received it."

"I have ordered from UnbeatableSale.com several times now and have always been extremely pleased... Communication is great, shipping is prompt, and the product comes very well packed and is exactly right. Every time!! Thank you!!"

"I am very happy with this purchase from UnbeatableSale.com.
The rug arrived on time, and unbeatablesale had the best price on the internet.

"Good service, fast delivery around holidays. "

"Worst experience I ever had with a merchant. After shipping me the wrong items. They expected me to ship them back at my expense. Initally they were not going to take them back, switching the picture attached to the order online. They attempted to cover up their mistake at my expense - claiming I just changed my mind. This was an order that took two months to get and when it arrived it was wrong. 52 emails and calls later after involving a third party, I may get my money back. The original merchandise ordered was never available. Appears to be a bait and switch. Please read the numerous complaints on this merchant at Consumer Affairs....unbelievable!!!! Do not make this very costly mistake......"

"Low prices and speedy shipping"

"The Carepeutic Delux Hand-touch Shiatsu Foot Massager is a fabulous alternative to the more expensive foot massagers. If you have sore, aching feet and use this massager you will find all the tired muscles begin to unknot after repeated use. Relaxing foot care!"

"Nothing but good things to say. Order was flawless and the rope I ordered was delivered in no time, just as ordered."

Share UnbeatableSale.com's store rating

UnbeatableSale.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

UnbeatableSale.com is a merchant member
UnbeatableSale.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,891 merchant members.