"I ordered 2 identical items for my 2 boys for christmas. Only 1 came. I sent pictures of the box they were delivered in to show 2 items would'nt even fit. I have called, e-mailed etc. and just get told We'll get back to you. Took my money quick enough, but still waiting for a response. I ordered in November to ensure no problems. It is now December 16th! Someone is finally takng care of this, my 2nd item is on the way. So slow but handled."

"Be very wary of this company! Website provides terrible descriptions with very little information about products, and customer service is basically non-existent. What online sales company does not take orders on Saturday or Sunday?? "

"Quick shipping. Quality product. "

"Just received the Pinebush Chapelwood Wild Bird Dining Station and Feeder Kit.
Order came in less then a week! S/H was so reasonable and communication was so professional!
Highly Recommend!!!

"I had been searching for nice looking floor receptacles in black. Not easy to find! I was so pleased to locate them at UnbeatableSale.com and they arrived quickly and were exactly what I needed. I won't hesitate to order them again."

"They sell garbage and do not stand behind their products.
Do not order from this company

"don't order through walmart using unbeatablesale.com. product cost 4 times as much as at the store. return policy is poor have to pay for return shipping if not satisfied"

"After paying a lot for an office cabinet, the item arrived damaged. I took pictures and immediately called them to file a claim. They agreed that the damage was extensive. I was told on the phone that UPS might want to inspect it before giving me a refund or sending me a new one.

I was never told to keep any original packaging nor that I might have to repackage it and ship it back. I kept all the cardboard but not the plastic wrap, since that got torn while I unwrapped the cabinet. Well because I don't have the plastic wrap anymore, now they won't take it back or even inspect it or anything. Al they have done is refund the shipping cost. Worst service I have ever experienced among my numerous internet purchases. Now I have overpaid for a damaged piece of furniture.

"I ordered the Tabasco Spicy Chili Starter--even though I live in an urban area, this item is very difficult to find in stores.

Shipping was a little costly but I appreciated the quick turnaround on the item and overall responsiveness was good.

Many thanks!

"Almost hard to believe. Greet vendor and full selection of products. Without hesitation to use and purchase from this vendor. Well done!!!"

"Easy transaction. Quick delivery. Wouldn't hesitate to use Unbeatablesale.com again. "

"Nice pitcher. It's quite artsy on my table. I was glad that I got this pitcher at UnbeatableSale.com for the best price. "

"Was very happy with my purchase and didnt have any issues ! Thanks for the good experience"

"Fast shipping at great prices. "

"We needed to come close to an existing fabric and this was what I needed. True to screen color and scale. Thanks so much! "

UnbeatableSale.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

UnbeatableSale.com is a merchant member
UnbeatableSale.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.