Stores > UnbeatableSale.com
  • UnbeatableSale. UnbeatableSale.com Elite Status

9:00am - 5:00pm EST Mon-ThurClosed Sat/Sun.
      732-363-0606

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.68/10 7.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review UnbeatableSale.com by clicking a star below.
2017-07-26

Dishonest, SCAM

"We purchased a Monsam portable sink (PSE-010W) on May 10. It was delivered May 23 with the front cabinet glass shattered. We have written back and forth for 12 weeks trying to return/refund this item. We requested first just a replacement cabinet door. They couldn't fulfill this. Then requested a replacement. They couldn't do this either. They have stalled and stalled and made promise after unfulfilled promise. I'm done with their lack of ethics and am disputing the charge with my visa company. Their website claims that they will stand behind the products, that's not been my experience."

2017-07-02

Faulty soundbar

"Received a soundbar that did not work. Sent email about problem to seller, and promptly recived a new soundbar that works. GREAT! That is what I call service!"

2017-05-23

Pretty quick and good product

"The item arrived relatively quickly and it was as expected. I had a good experience"

very satisfied

"The product arrived in time and as expected. the price was the best I could find on internet"

HERSHEY'S KISS CANDY DISH

"Excellent service, fast delivery (packaged well to avoid breakage) and I just LOVE my items! I bought the exact same item in Las Vegas for twice the money. When I got home, I decided I wanted 2 more, that's when I found them on UnbeatableSale. I bought 2 for less than what I paid for them in Vegas! I'm buying more to give as gifts!!!"

Good Experience

"After searching everywhere for a specific size louver door that no one carries, I found it here and at a great price. Arrived fast and in good condition. Very happy."

Great Product - Fast Shipping

"We ordered a glass desk and found it here for the best price. We received the order within a few days."

Nice Looking Coffee Table

"I've ordered the Whiteline CT1103-WHT Ross Coffee Table High Gloss White Nickel Brushed Frame and it looks nice in my great room area.

It was a bit larger than I expected it to be, but it does stand out as a great addition to the room.

It arrived quickly and it was well packed and received. I would definitely do business with again.

2017-05-16

Terrible Service

"Terrible customer service. They screwed up my order, and after wasting 10 minutes with customer service, they said they would correct the order and send the missing component, and they never did. So I had to call back a couple weeks later, and they would not fix the problem. The manager avoided my calls. This seems like a trend based on my experience and other reviews: instead of fixing their mistakes, they hope the victims of their mistakes will give up and go away."

2017-05-15

Liars and horrible customer service

"I bought 20 cameras and got 10. They said it was a mistake and labeled wrong. Not my fault, my receipt says case of 20 cameras bought. Instead of honoring their wrong doing, i got transferred around over 11 days and offered only 50% my money back (which is not an unbeatable deal for 10 cameras) all i wanted was for them to send me my 10 other cameras for my wedding and say sorry THEY messed up. They do not honor their company policy about labeling things honestly and i had to contact them OVER AND OVER. Even when i left a message for HEATHER the apparent supervisor, i NEVER got a call back and i marked it urgent (as i said, these are for my wedding)
Now after being ignored by DAVID via email after telling him all i want are my 10 more cameras, i finally got upset enough (about 5 days ago) and said just give me a 50% refund. STILL WAITING ON MY REFUND OR 10 CAMERAS FROM UNBEATABLESALES.COM
I plan to tell everyone how horrible this company is. I have receipts and screen shots of their policies.

2017-05-01

Excellent product, fast delivery.

"I placed the order with no issues. The process was fast since placed the order until received it. The product is excellent!! Good quality and elegant. It made a huge different when I dressed my king bed with it.

Thank you!

2017-04-27

Not happy at ALL

"I ordered four 12volt golf cart batteries for over $300 and received them but they are for a kids golf cart. Know where did it say these are for a kids cart. Have called you 3times and you want me to pay shipping to send them back. Shipping is more than what I payed for the batteries so I'm out $300. "

2017-04-23

Warning Please read!!! SCAM SCAM Seller

"Warning Please!!!
This company is SCAM highly do not recommended at all!!!
I paid for my item but I never get my item and refund money back they only play with you 240$ my money fire up!!!
I went to court 2 days ago I will get x5 my money back and court everything together just wait

2017-02-15

"HAPPY WITH HOW FAST THE ORDER WAS PROCESSED AND SHIPPED"

2017-02-14

Unbeatable . . . service, quality and value

"I keep coming back to UnbeatableSale.com . . . great prices and good service. Never disappointed!"

Share UnbeatableSale.com's store rating

UnbeatableSale.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

UnbeatableSale.com is a merchant member
UnbeatableSale.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.