"Very pleased with purchase and attractive additioin to my kitchen decor. Easy transaction, great packaging and prompt delivery."

"Unbeatablesale.com are terrible fraudsters.
They pretend they are affiliated with Wallmart and their prices are tripled in comparison with WallMart Prices.
They charged $17.50 for 5 chocolate peanut bars, while Walmart charges $5.25.
Don;t trust those crooks. Let's Public beware!

"Terrible service - furniture I order came in much darker than what was on the website shown and there is nothing they can do about it. It was the same manufacturer and everything for a set I wanted to complete and now I have two different colors. I ILL NEVER BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE AND I WILL SURELY TELL THE 12k PEOPLE I WORK WITH THAT THEY SHOULDN'T BUY FROM THERE EITHER!!"

"I purchased a product that was misrepresented on their website. The purchase was for a large 7.8 oz item and I received a 1.7 oz item instead. Upon receipt, I contacted UnbeatableSale for resolution which they offered exchange (at my shipping expense) for the right product (which they didn't have anyways) or a refund (at my return shipping expense)...all for their error. The other option was to get a 15% refund as a consolation, but considering by amount I'm getting approximately 20% of what I expected is nothing more than consolation. Considering it was their mistake (not mine) that led to this issue, if they would have allowed full refund including shipping, this would have been a better review."

"I am incredibly disappointed with the service I received from unbeatablesale.com. Unethical and terrible customer service. I don't recommend this website to anyone.

I ordered a Detroit Red Wing blanket for my father in laws Christmas gift, and 6 days before Christmas I received a Tampa Bay Buccaneers blanket instead. Clearly this was a mistake by unbeatablesale.com.

I returned the blanket and had to pay $11 to ship the product back to their warehouse. After several email exchanges (which I have documented for future use) I was told I will not be reimbursed for the $11 it cost me to return the product, not including the time it took out of my day to wait in line at UPS.

After everything, I never received the blanket I wanted, and it cost me time, $11 and I'm still empty handed. I would have been better off throwing the $11 in the garbage.

How does that work out? They make a mistake but I have to pay my hard earned money for it?

Terrible company and even worst customer service.

"Are you serious? If you want to lose your money, and then your mind dealing with these jokers, be my guest! Otherwise, RUN FOR THE HILLS FIRST!
I bought a foundation garment that was one size on one side and a completely different size on the other. It was obviously a manufacturing error of some sort. I thought it would be a simple matter to get the problem taken care of. They have hemmed and hawed and STALLED, and basically acted like jackasses. They even had the perverted NERVE to ask me to basically take of photo of myself in my underwear to prove my claim. how sick is that!!!!
There is no way in HELL that i would do that for somebody I KNOW, let alone DON'T know, and now DO NOT TRUST!!!!
DO NOT BUY ANTHING FROM THESE IDIOTS. They don't understand the basic concept of warranty of merchantability and even less about customer service!!!!

"Love my bag! Better than the picture and description. I've received so many compliments. and stands up to tough travel!"

"I ordered 2 identical items for my 2 boys for christmas. Only 1 came. I sent pictures of the box they were delivered in to show 2 items would'nt even fit. I have called, e-mailed etc. and just get told We'll get back to you. Took my money quick enough, but still waiting for a response. I ordered in November to ensure no problems. It is now December 16th! Someone is finally takng care of this, my 2nd item is on the way. So slow but handled."

"Quick shipping. Quality product. "

"Just received the Pinebush Chapelwood Wild Bird Dining Station and Feeder Kit.
Order came in less then a week! S/H was so reasonable and communication was so professional!
Highly Recommend!!!

"I had been searching for nice looking floor receptacles in black. Not easy to find! I was so pleased to locate them at UnbeatableSale.com and they arrived quickly and were exactly what I needed. I won't hesitate to order them again."

"After paying a lot for an office cabinet, the item arrived damaged. I took pictures and immediately called them to file a claim. They agreed that the damage was extensive. I was told on the phone that UPS might want to inspect it before giving me a refund or sending me a new one.

I was never told to keep any original packaging nor that I might have to repackage it and ship it back. I kept all the cardboard but not the plastic wrap, since that got torn while I unwrapped the cabinet. Well because I don't have the plastic wrap anymore, now they won't take it back or even inspect it or anything. Al they have done is refund the shipping cost. Worst service I have ever experienced among my numerous internet purchases. Now I have overpaid for a damaged piece of furniture.

"I ordered the Tabasco Spicy Chili Starter--even though I live in an urban area, this item is very difficult to find in stores.

Shipping was a little costly but I appreciated the quick turnaround on the item and overall responsiveness was good.

Many thanks!

"Almost hard to believe. Greet vendor and full selection of products. Without hesitation to use and purchase from this vendor. Well done!!!"

"Easy transaction. Quick delivery. Wouldn't hesitate to use Unbeatablesale.com again. "

UnbeatableSale.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

UnbeatableSale.com is a merchant member
UnbeatableSale.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,898 merchant members.