Stores > UnbeatableSale.com

• UnbeatableSale. UnbeatableSale.com Elite Status

• Contact: service@unbeatablesale.com
    • Phone: 732-363-0606
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm EST Mon-ThurClosed Sat/Sun.
    • Fax: 732-363-5666

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 8.10/10 8.10/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.54/10 7.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.23/10 7.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10

2016-05-02

Ordered a GREAT wooden stool - VERY happy with purchase!

"Ordered the Three Step Rockford Wood Step Stool and was very pleased with this purchase. It's a very sturdy stool that has already - at the time of writing this review - survived 1+ year in my home with no noticeable wear or tear. "

This review was modified by Sarah13579 on May 02 2016 10:55:37 AM

2016-04-25

Be prepared for losing money on a product of substandard quality and being talked down to

"I bought a EXPENSIVE light fixture through Walmart.com which allowed this company to sell it. I called walmart to make sure I could return it if it was not as advertised and was told absolutely. Needless to say my light fixture was in pieces and flimsy. Not of a quality to go in a half million dollar home. When I called walmart to return it I had to call Unbeatable sales-when I called I was told to return it and pay shipping both ways- FOR A SUBSTANDARD fixture not as advertised. Can you say RIP OFF! they did offer to let me buy it for 40% off and I said that would be awfully expensive to donate it as it is to flimsy to go in my home. So I paid another $50 to return it with insurance and tracking. A supervisor finally agreed to give me the original shipping back but I still paid $50 to return a substandard flimsy fixture. I was spoken to as though I had buyers remorse and talked down to over and over again. I highly recommend paying a few dollars more for a REAL company that is not in the business of taking advantage when they send out poor quality. "

This review was modified by neatcmom on April 25 2016 11:31:53 AM

2016-03-19

Worst of the worst in customer service

"I made an online purchase on the weekend. On Monday morning, I woke to an email that said the item would ship in about 10 days (not as advertised). I immediately emailed and called to cancel the order; it was a Christmas item and would arrive much too late. I spent the better part of that day discussing as they first said they don't allow cancellations, then when they finally agreed to cancel, it shipped anyway. After disputing for three months through Amex, the item was returned to them in the unopened box. They deducted $170 restock fee and I was forced to pay the $70 shipping fee. The person who I need to speak with there repeatedly has a "full mailbox" so I can't leave a voice mail. They don't respond to emails and their customer service department is clueless. Steer clear!!"

This review was modified by Wms5214 on March 19 2016 07:43:58 AM
Rep reply posted Apr-05-2016

unbeatablesale, UnbeatableSale.com rep has responded

“The buyer requested to cancel the order after it had already been shipped. We are unable to cancel orders after they are in the carrier's possession. We issued the return instructions to the buyer per their request on December 16, 2015. The order was not returned until March 16, 2016. We have a 30 day return/exchange period and the order was returned beyond this time frame. We made an exception and accepted the return with a restocking fee. Thank you.”

2016-02-24

Way overpriced

"I ordered hanging classification folders for $19.13 plus shipping $11.62 (essentially four pieces of colored cardboard taped together with file hanging hooks on each corner). The description said box of 10. These normally sell for $7 - 8 apiece. I thought "UnbeatableSale" meant a sale. Instead , I receive ONE folder for a total cost of $30.75."

This review was modified by BeaHall on February 24 2016 11:00:08 AM

2016-01-08

"We loved it. It was easy and a very reasonable price. "

2016-01-05

"Horrible experience with this company. Ordered Tung Oil Varnish. Cost just over $23. Was charged $38 for shipping. When I contacted the company I was told they would reimburse me for the product if I send it back but not the shipping charge. Will never do business with them again!!!!!!!"

This review was modified by dubdavis on January 05 2016 08:48:35 AM

2016-01-04

"Great service! Easy online shopping."

This review was modified by Alnbryant on January 04 2016 07:37:48 PM

2015-12-29

"I had no issues whatsoever in any part of the ordering process or shipping process. I haven't had 2 use the new toner cartridge yet so I can't speak 2 that part of the transaction as of yet. "

2015-12-28

"Absolutely the worst customer service I have ever encountered. After being charged by grab cart.com and unbeatable sale, i have not received my order. SCAM COMPANY. Unbeatable sale told me to contact grab cart who initiated the order because they had no order for me on file. After explaining that grab cart used their information, they still refused any assistance and hung up on me twice. Very disappointed that there are online merchants who can legally take peoples money with no explanation and leave it to the consumer to file a dispute with their bank. I hope this company goes bk. Do NOT order from them. SCAM COMPANY!!!!!"

This review was modified by Nickoftime1981 on March 21 2016 05:48:43 PM

2015-12-28

"Day two. I ordered a gift for my daughter and on 12/18 received an incorrect item. I immediately called customer service and was told to take pictures of the item and send them in which I did, with a request that the correct item be sent before Christmas. It had been 10 days and I had heard nothing since. I called customer service yesterday, was put on hold, and then disconnected. I called again, and when I got someone and expressed my frustration: she said "have a great day, buddy," and hung up. Anyway, no response to anything I did yesterday. Filed a dispute claim with PayPal, so maybe I can get my money back. Not sure what to do with the unwanted item—they tried to sell it to me at a discount. I would never order from this company again. Shoddy fulfillment and even worse customer relations. (12/29/15)"

This review was modified by nreadesq on January 27 2016 03:44:49 PM

2015-12-28

"loved the Freddie Krueger glove. worked well in the haunted house I work at. had the best effect on costumers."

2015-12-26

"Excellent customer service! This was the cheapest place to find the shovel I wanted and I was very impressed with their service in shipping it. Thanks! "

This review was modified by Micahmc on December 26 2015 07:06:20 AM

2015-12-18

"I found the costume was a little expensive but of good quality"

This review was modified by Ineedausername on December 18 2015 11:00:38 AM

2015-12-17

"I got them for gifts for my friends and they loved it!"

This review was modified by judy92 on December 17 2015 07:21:51 PM

2015-12-17

"The shopping cart was a hit, both boys love it. It came on time and all the parts where there."

This review was modified by chelseritt on December 17 2015 07:27:24 AM

Share UnbeatableSale.com's store rating

UnbeatableSale.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

UnbeatableSale.com is a merchant member
UnbeatableSale.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.