Stores > UnbeatableSale.com

• UnbeatableSale. UnbeatableSale.com Elite Status

• Contact: service@unbeatablesale.com
    • Phone: 732-363-0606
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm EST Mon-ThurClosed Sat/Sun.
    • Fax: 732-363-5666

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
2017-02-15

"HAPPY WITH HOW FAST THE ORDER WAS PROCESSED AND SHIPPED"

This review was modified by scott308 on February 17 2017 04:30:01 AM

Unbeatable . . . service, quality and value

"I keep coming back to UnbeatableSale.com . . . great prices and good service. Never disappointed!"

This review was modified by DeaninTrophyClub on February 16 2017 05:30:02 PM

Excellent Model...Great Price!

"UnbeatableSales is a A+ seller with exceptional service and fast shipping.. This transaction included a beautiful one of a kind aircraft model and it is a great addition to my collection representing the era of my military career... Thanks! "

This review was modified by zekeer58 on February 17 2017 08:15:01 PM

Expectations exceeded

"Ordered some higher-end bar stools we've wanted for a while. Best price by far. Fast shipping. Arrived much sooner than expected."

This review was modified by macredash on February 16 2017 12:45:02 PM

Brother LC51BK2PKS Ink 500 Page-Yield 2-Pack Blacks

"Brother LC51BK2PKS Ink 500 Page-Yield 2-Pack Blacks great items and a great price with shipping:)"

This review was modified by redindydisney on February 16 2017 12:00:02 PM

Best price, speedy delivery

"We ordered four chairs that we had seen in a furniture store and then shopped online for the best price. Unbeatable Sale.com offered the best deal with free shipping. Our chairs arrived well packed and in very good time. Overall very pleased with the transaction."

This review was modified by AnnieBJ on February 16 2017 08:30:02 AM

2016-11-21

It's store policy to credit the price or the shipping, but not both even though it was a misprint on our part.

"I ordered 4 - 144 packs of 2 pens which would total 1152 pens. I only received 192 pens today. When I called Unbeatable sales to find out where the rest of my order (which was placed with the help of a sales agent at 1-888-657-8437) I was told by the customer service agent that there must have been a misprint and that I can have a partial credit on my order or partial credit on the delivery charge I paid, but NOT both. I asked why I had to pay for the entire shipping amount when I didn't receive all the goods which would weigh a lot more than what I received today, she just stated that it was Unbeatables policy that you get either the shipping partially refunded or the order partially refunded but not both. I didn't receive my full order due to THEIR misprint, but paid for shipping the FULL order. Isn't it standard practice to have the customer pay the price an item is marked even if it's the wrong price since it's the store that mispriced it? Why is the customer being penalized TWICE for Unbeatables mistake? I didn't get all the goods I ordered (because they now realized that there was a misprint in their add) but I had to pay for the entire shipment as if I had received all the goods. I asked 2 different customer service agents about this and received the same answer from both, like preprogrammed robots - it is Unbeatables policy ... Buyer be very Wary! I wouldn't shop here again even if they paid me. "

This review was modified by HONEST OPINION on November 21 2016 02:12:16 PM

2016-11-04

Solar power frog

"Very nice product. Love that it lights up at night. Looks good in my flower bed."

2016-11-03

fast shippng and cheapest price

"Shipping was very fast well packed and cheaper than any other dealer"

This review was modified by jailer105 on November 03 2016 11:53:30 PM

2016-11-03

Huge savings on our batteries. Thanks.

"We buy many hearing aid batteries since husband changes them every Sunday. These last a full week just like the ones we were buying locally (another brand) but were half the price. Thank you. Shipping and delivery was efficient and convenient. "

This review was modified by AngelineB1 on November 03 2016 08:32:25 PM

2016-11-03

Such a cute coffee maker for kids!

"We bought our grandson the cafe, he loves it and makes us coffee and treats all the time! Lots of fun for children.It seems very sturdy as he even throws it. "

This review was modified by smilesbeau on November 03 2016 07:03:27 PM

2016-11-03

Weird site but really good overall

"The site looks like it's from the early 90s BUT the product is 100% legit, shipping and delivery is reliable, prices are the lowest I could find, and the experience overall is great so totally worth it. I've ordered a couple of times and will be probably putting in an other order shortly. "

2016-11-03

Nice Stool, perfect height.

"I am very happy with this purchase, it looks great in my kitchen, is the perfect height, and was affordable. "

This review was modified by mousespotter on November 03 2016 03:50:12 PM

2016-11-03

Great price- great service!

"The converter was less expensive than anywhere else and was shipped and received quickly."

This review was modified by cvill614 on November 03 2016 02:50:52 PM

2016-11-03

We loved the product and service

"The Peace Lily looks wonderful in the lovely pot. Perfect!"

This review was modified by GMMMM on November 03 2016 01:47:27 PM

Share UnbeatableSale.com's store rating

UnbeatableSale.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

UnbeatableSale.com is a merchant member
UnbeatableSale.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,442 merchant members.