"Awesome store with a wide selection and superb customer service."

"I placed an order from UnbeatableSale through Newegg's website. When the order arrived I discovered they had sent the wrong product, similar to but NOT the item pictured on the website and NOT the item I had ordered. I contacted UnbeatableSale's customer service department and was told they would do some research and arrange for an exchange. It turns out that they don't even carry the item I ordered - the one that was pictured on Newegg's website. I requested a refund and asked for a mailing label to be sent to me so I didn't have to pay return shipping to get the incorrect item back to them. At first they told me I would have to pay to return the box to them. The price of the product was $27.46 and UPS wanted $38.00 to ship the box back so I contacted UnbeatableSale again and told them that since it was their error I should not have to pay return shipping. I was told it would be referred to management. Two days later I called and asked when to expect the return shipping label and was told they would email it to me. In the next few days I received 5 email's all claiming they had already emailed the mailing label to me. I checked my spam folder and told them each time that it had not showed up in my email. Finally they said they would mail the label to me. I received it about a week later in our mailbox and finally was able to return the package. That was 9 days ago, UPS tracking still shows the package in route. My order was placed on February 18, it is now March 29 and I still have not received my refund. There is no way I would EVER order another product from UnbeatableSale again!"

"Customer service is horrible. Asked several times to be directed to someone that could help me with refund payment information and all they could say was " I don't know" Shorted my order and only delivered 1 of 5 items that I ordered and never notified me that they were on back order until I contacted them. Refunded me through a paypal account that doesn't exist. They refused to listen to me. Will not use them again"

"I order the item LN2125 Linen Home Decor Chelsea Cushion set brown and it was shipped very fast. The item was as decribed.
Great seller, I hope to buy again from UnbeatableSale.com

Titus

"Very happy with the storage container by Snapware it was just as described in the write up and I received it on time. This was a 23 cup rectangle storage containeer"

"I bought a couple plaster statues. The pricing was fair, the objects arrived quickly and in good shape. I would definitely feel comfortable shopping with them again."

"The KidKraft 17481 Deluxe Garage Playset that my wife and I bought for our son is a HUGE hit. It's one of his favorite toys and he shows it off to everyone that comes to the house - child or adult. The ordering process was very easy and the product arrived quickly and as advertised."

"We ordered a wall sconce with built-in switch - very hard to find a model that we liked, but this was exactly what we were looking for and we are very satisfied."

"Item was what I needed and not available locally. Shipping was prompt"

"Very happy with the delivery time and the quality of the product."

"All good - great product, fast shipping, ridiculous packaging. "

"Fast shipping, same as pictured."

"We were very happy with the almond butter that we ordered and the condition in which we received it."

"I have ordered from UnbeatableSale.com several times now and have always been extremely pleased... Communication is great, shipping is prompt, and the product comes very well packed and is exactly right. Every time!! Thank you!!"

"I am very happy with this purchase from UnbeatableSale.com.
The rug arrived on time, and unbeatablesale had the best price on the internet.

Share UnbeatableSale.com's store rating

UnbeatableSale.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

UnbeatableSale.com is a merchant member
UnbeatableSale.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,852 merchant members.