Stores > UnbeatableSale.com
  • UnbeatableSale. UnbeatableSale.com Elite Status

9:00am - 5:00pm EST Mon-ThurClosed Sat/Sun.
      732-363-0606

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.46/10 6.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.14/10 6.14/10
Voice your opinion! Review UnbeatableSale.com by clicking a star below.
2017-09-12

Hard to find, out of print book

"I was searching online for a hard to find, out of print book. I located one with UnbeatableSale.com who quickly printed and mailed the copy ordered. I received this book quicker than some books that were already a hard copy in a bookshop. Service is much appreciated."

I Always Worry When Ordering From A New Company

"I can't help but worry when I order from a new company. However, my fears were unfounded when placing my order with UnbeatableSale.com. The item I received was as described, shipping was fast and the whole experience was easy. I will definitely be ordering from them again and again!!!

2017-09-11

Good prices and quick service

"Shortly after I placed my order, they reached out to make sure my address was correct (since my billing didn't match the shipping). That same day the package was shipped. We received the lamp and it was exactly what we expected."

Flawless

"Everything was received as expected. Thanks!"

2017-09-11

Great shipping time and got exactly what I wanted

"Very fast and professional. Great communication turn around and I loved the gloves I got from them through Amazon! will use these guys/gals again! "

Unbeatablesale - Fleur de Lis Knob

"My item was received quickly and was as expected."

Awesome service and quality

"Quick efficient shipping and a great product "

2017-08-18

Deceiving advertisement, appaling service, horrible staff

"I received half the product that I ordered. When I called in to inquire about the other half I was met with rude representatives who treated me as a problematic customer. After reaching no resolution, I was transferred to a supervisor -who was briefed about the situation while i was on hold on 15 minutes. Upon transferring, the supervisor did not answer the phone and when they finally got back to me (in an email) they made it sound like they were doing me a favour by agreeing to take the item back. The worst part about all this was probably was when I called them and asked them to justify why I had to pay the return shipping (over$200 cuz it was heavy) when it was their fault for false advertising the product (which they admitted to) and the supervisor just hung up the phone on me. Absolutely disgusted by the treatment. They' d cut me off mid-sentence or completely talk over me if I don't stop for them. They took no responsibility for their mistake and the absolute crap service just made matters more frustrating. I don't trust this company or its products with an inch. Better off at kijiji or amazon. "

2017-07-26

Dishonest, SCAM

"We purchased a Monsam portable sink (PSE-010W) on May 10. It was delivered May 23 with the front cabinet glass shattered. We have written back and forth for 12 weeks trying to return/refund this item. We requested first just a replacement cabinet door. They couldn't fulfill this. Then requested a replacement. They couldn't do this either. They have stalled and stalled and made promise after unfulfilled promise. I'm done with their lack of ethics and am disputing the charge with my visa company. Their website claims that they will stand behind the products, that's not been my experience."

2017-07-02

Faulty soundbar

"Received a soundbar that did not work. Sent email about problem to seller, and promptly recived a new soundbar that works. GREAT! That is what I call service!"

2017-05-23

Pretty quick and good product

"The item arrived relatively quickly and it was as expected. I had a good experience"

very satisfied

"The product arrived in time and as expected. the price was the best I could find on internet"

HERSHEY'S KISS CANDY DISH

"Excellent service, fast delivery (packaged well to avoid breakage) and I just LOVE my items! I bought the exact same item in Las Vegas for twice the money. When I got home, I decided I wanted 2 more, that's when I found them on UnbeatableSale. I bought 2 for less than what I paid for them in Vegas! I'm buying more to give as gifts!!!"

2017-05-22

Good Experience

"After searching everywhere for a specific size louver door that no one carries, I found it here and at a great price. Arrived fast and in good condition. Very happy."

2017-05-22

Great Product - Fast Shipping

"We ordered a glass desk and found it here for the best price. We received the order within a few days."

Share UnbeatableSale.com's store rating

UnbeatableSale.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

UnbeatableSale.com is a merchant member
UnbeatableSale.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,432 merchant members.