Stores > UnbeatableSale.com
  • UnbeatableSale. UnbeatableSale.com Elite Status

9:00am - 5:00pm EST Mon-ThurClosed Sat/Sun.
      732-363-0606

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review UnbeatableSale.com by clicking a star below.
2017-04-23

Warning Please read!!! SCAM SCAM Seller

"Warning Please!!!
This company is SCAM highly do not recommended at all!!!
I paid for my item but I never get my item and refund money back they only play with you 240$ my money fire up!!!
I went to court 2 days ago I will get x5 my money back and court everything together just wait

2017-02-15

"HAPPY WITH HOW FAST THE ORDER WAS PROCESSED AND SHIPPED"

Unbeatable . . . service, quality and value

"I keep coming back to UnbeatableSale.com . . . great prices and good service. Never disappointed!"

Excellent Model...Great Price!

"UnbeatableSales is a A+ seller with exceptional service and fast shipping.. This transaction included a beautiful one of a kind aircraft model and it is a great addition to my collection representing the era of my military career... Thanks! "

Expectations exceeded

"Ordered some higher-end bar stools we've wanted for a while. Best price by far. Fast shipping. Arrived much sooner than expected."

Brother LC51BK2PKS Ink 500 Page-Yield 2-Pack Blacks

"Brother LC51BK2PKS Ink 500 Page-Yield 2-Pack Blacks great items and a great price with shipping:)"

Best price, speedy delivery

"We ordered four chairs that we had seen in a furniture store and then shopped online for the best price. Unbeatable Sale.com offered the best deal with free shipping. Our chairs arrived well packed and in very good time. Overall very pleased with the transaction."

2016-11-21

It's store policy to credit the price or the shipping, but not both even though it was a misprint on our part.

"I ordered 4 - 144 packs of 2 pens which would total 1152 pens. I only received 192 pens today. When I called Unbeatable sales to find out where the rest of my order (which was placed with the help of a sales agent at 1-888-657-8437) I was told by the customer service agent that there must have been a misprint and that I can have a partial credit on my order or partial credit on the delivery charge I paid, but NOT both. I asked why I had to pay for the entire shipping amount when I didn't receive all the goods which would weigh a lot more than what I received today, she just stated that it was Unbeatables policy that you get either the shipping partially refunded or the order partially refunded but not both. I didn't receive my full order due to THEIR misprint, but paid for shipping the FULL order. Isn't it standard practice to have the customer pay the price an item is marked even if it's the wrong price since it's the store that mispriced it? Why is the customer being penalized TWICE for Unbeatables mistake? I didn't get all the goods I ordered (because they now realized that there was a misprint in their add) but I had to pay for the entire shipment as if I had received all the goods. I asked 2 different customer service agents about this and received the same answer from both, like preprogrammed robots - it is Unbeatables policy ... Buyer be very Wary! I wouldn't shop here again even if they paid me. "

2016-11-04

Solar power frog

"Very nice product. Love that it lights up at night. Looks good in my flower bed."

2016-11-03

fast shippng and cheapest price

"Shipping was very fast well packed and cheaper than any other dealer"

2016-11-03

Huge savings on our batteries. Thanks.

"We buy many hearing aid batteries since husband changes them every Sunday. These last a full week just like the ones we were buying locally (another brand) but were half the price. Thank you. Shipping and delivery was efficient and convenient. "

2016-11-03

Such a cute coffee maker for kids!

"We bought our grandson the cafe, he loves it and makes us coffee and treats all the time! Lots of fun for children.It seems very sturdy as he even throws it. "

2016-11-03

Weird site but really good overall

"The site looks like it's from the early 90s BUT the product is 100% legit, shipping and delivery is reliable, prices are the lowest I could find, and the experience overall is great so totally worth it. I've ordered a couple of times and will be probably putting in an other order shortly. "

2016-11-03

Nice Stool, perfect height.

"I am very happy with this purchase, it looks great in my kitchen, is the perfect height, and was affordable. "

2016-11-03

Great price- great service!

"The converter was less expensive than anywhere else and was shipped and received quickly."

Share UnbeatableSale.com's store rating

UnbeatableSale.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

UnbeatableSale.com is a merchant member
UnbeatableSale.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,410 merchant members.