Stores > UnbeatableSale.com

• UnbeatableSale. UnbeatableSale.com Elite Status

• Contact: service@unbeatablesale.com
    • Phone: 732-363-0606
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm EST Mon-ThurClosed Sat/Sun.
    • Fax: 732-363-5666

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 8.43/10 8.43/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.76/10 7.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.06/10 7.06/10

2016-11-21

It's store policy to credit the price or the shipping, but not both even though it was a misprint on our part.

"I ordered 4 - 144 packs of 2 pens which would total 1152 pens. I only received 192 pens today. When I called Unbeatable sales to find out where the rest of my order (which was placed with the help of a sales agent at 1-888-657-8437) I was told by the customer service agent that there must have been a misprint and that I can have a partial credit on my order or partial credit on the delivery charge I paid, but NOT both. I asked why I had to pay for the entire shipping amount when I didn't receive all the goods which would weigh a lot more than what I received today, she just stated that it was Unbeatables policy that you get either the shipping partially refunded or the order partially refunded but not both. I didn't receive my full order due to THEIR misprint, but paid for shipping the FULL order. Isn't it standard practice to have the customer pay the price an item is marked even if it's the wrong price since it's the store that mispriced it? Why is the customer being penalized TWICE for Unbeatables mistake? I didn't get all the goods I ordered (because they now realized that there was a misprint in their add) but I had to pay for the entire shipment as if I had received all the goods. I asked 2 different customer service agents about this and received the same answer from both, like preprogrammed robots - it is Unbeatables policy ... Buyer be very Wary! I wouldn't shop here again even if they paid me. "

This review was modified by HONEST OPINION on November 21 2016 02:12:16 PM

2016-11-17

i got ripped off please read

"absolute scam, do not buy from them! i ordered a chandelier on amazon on a Monday, cancel the order Tuesday morning, less than 24h. the initial shipping estimate said that it would arrive in one month +/-, coming for NJ to OH. not a problem. they acknowledge my cancellation request by email the following day and stated that they are working on it. no response for over a week, i call them and cannot get past a receptionist, i leave messages and sent emails, no reply to either, very rude receptionists also. finally i call amazon for help, amazon cannot get a response either. i call amazon again and they are informed that my item was shipped regardless of the cancelation and amazon put a stop on the shipping at UPSs level for me. UPS shows up anyway. i had to show UPS my cancellation so that it would not be a refusal in fear that Unbeatable would try and charge me freight. i call them again and demand a refund, i get hung up on. finally they refunded me $1195 out of $1780!!!! and refused to take my call again because i had reached out to amazon and made a claim. check out their BBB complaints also, over 300 of them."

2016-11-04

Solar power frog

"Very nice product. Love that it lights up at night. Looks good in my flower bed."

2016-11-03

fast shippng and cheapest price

"Shipping was very fast well packed and cheaper than any other dealer"

This review was modified by jailer105 on November 03 2016 11:53:30 PM

2016-11-03

Huge savings on our batteries. Thanks.

"We buy many hearing aid batteries since husband changes them every Sunday. These last a full week just like the ones we were buying locally (another brand) but were half the price. Thank you. Shipping and delivery was efficient and convenient. "

This review was modified by AngelineB1 on November 03 2016 08:32:25 PM

2016-11-03

Such a cute coffee maker for kids!

"We bought our grandson the cafe, he loves it and makes us coffee and treats all the time! Lots of fun for children.It seems very sturdy as he even throws it. "

This review was modified by smilesbeau on November 03 2016 07:03:27 PM

2016-11-03

Weird site but really good overall

"The site looks like it's from the early 90s BUT the product is 100% legit, shipping and delivery is reliable, prices are the lowest I could find, and the experience overall is great so totally worth it. I've ordered a couple of times and will be probably putting in an other order shortly. "

2016-11-03

Nice Stool, perfect height.

"I am very happy with this purchase, it looks great in my kitchen, is the perfect height, and was affordable. "

This review was modified by mousespotter on November 03 2016 03:50:12 PM

2016-11-03

Great price- great service!

"The converter was less expensive than anywhere else and was shipped and received quickly."

This review was modified by cvill614 on November 03 2016 02:50:52 PM

2016-11-03

We loved the product and service

"The Peace Lily looks wonderful in the lovely pot. Perfect!"

This review was modified by GMMMM on November 03 2016 01:47:27 PM

Good on all accounts

"Good price and shipping. Product good too"

This review was modified by panky5 on November 03 2016 12:57:38 PM

Excellent service and price

"I bought a Quartto sink from unbeatable sales and was very satisfied with the purchase. If I do think with significant below what others Rob report. It was delivered on time. And in excellent shape. A very reliable online shopping company "

This review was modified by Kerrysutten on November 03 2016 12:56:53 PM

Stripper outfit

"I bought this to use as a male stripper outfit and could not be more happy with the quality and fit. Awesome outfit and great shipping. Will defiantly order again "

This review was modified by Ballinstunna1 on November 03 2016 12:55:57 PM

Arrived quickly

"Very good price for this comforter. Arrived quickly in a well packaged shipping box. Very happy with my purchase."

Great mat shipped quickly

"Product came quickly. It was exactly what I had been hunting for , for months"

This review was modified by Phantomxistance on November 03 2016 12:55:03 PM

Share UnbeatableSale.com's store rating

UnbeatableSale.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

UnbeatableSale.com is a merchant member
UnbeatableSale.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,458 merchant members.