"I received the Igloo cooler as stated, and I have been using it for a while now and have really enjoyed it! This is a great product, greats seller, and great service! I look forward to doing business with them again!"

"Very good seller. Quick, easy to deal with. Salesperson was pleasant and prices were reasonable. "

"A+++ Quality of product better than expected. Arrived sooner than expected as well. Excellent vendor. "

"The price and delivery was really nice."

"I looked at several websites for my product and found an awesome deal, fast shipping couldn't be happier"

"I placed an order on Sunday and then tried to cancel it on Monday. I was told they have a "no cancellation" policy, but the web page with their policies was not accessible - clicking the link returned me to the front page. They have lousy customer service and no respect for their customers."

"Unbeatablesale raised the bar both for the product they offered and the service that went with it. We looked everywhere for a realistic-looking astronaut costume for our son, and initially found it on Unbeatablesale's eBay store. When it turned out to be out stock they notified us right away and offered a coupon for their site. I managed to find an even better option on their site, ordered it, and received it with plenty of time for Halloween. We'll definitely shop with them again."

"Great service and reliability for the product"

"These wood stairs both look and work great in my living room! My little dogs bound up and down on them to get up to my sofa with ease and no slipping. I highly recommend them to anyone who wants to help their pets climb up somewhere safely and easily."

" a a "

"Easy to work with and great hardware choices. It was easy to identify the RAM I wanted and it was shipped promptly. When they were unsure of the ship to vs. billing address they called and got it settled quickly."

"PylePro PADH879 300 Watt 8 in. Two-Way Speaker Cabinet
The speakers work great. There were no shipping issues and I love the sound the have.

"I really like everything we have ordered from UnbeatableSale.com. We always received what was expected and was quickly shipped. We will order again."

"Great shopping experience. My order arrived just as described and in a timely manner. I will definitely shop at UnbeatableSale.com again. "

"It was purchased for a small gathering, and all the people at the party stated how good they thought it was. I will definitely purchase next time I need cider."

UnbeatableSale.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

UnbeatableSale.com is a merchant member
UnbeatableSale.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.