• UnbeatableSale. UnbeatableSale.com Elite Status

• Contact: service@unbeatablesale.com
    • Phone: 732-363-0606
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm EST Mon-ThurClosed Sat/Sun.
    • Fax: 732-363-5666

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10

"Tub of almond butter arrived in one piece and on time. The product itself was awesome. Pure almond butter. "

"I am a teacher and I was looking for a set of watercolor paints for my classroom. I found what they said was a set of 16 paints for $12,34, so I ordered two. When I went to check out I noticed that the shipping/handling charge was $17.10 which I thought was extremely high, but when I considered the price per paint set, it made it worth it. Imagine my surprise when the box arrived and there were only 2 paint sets in it. I called customer service and the person agreed with me that there must have been a mistake at the warehouse and that she would leave them a message and that they would get back to me within two days.

After a week of not hearing I called back and again the customer service person said she would contact the warehouse and that I would hear back soon. Again, days later I get an email that says "set of 16" refers to the number of paint in one set, so they had sent me what I had purchased.

I called back today about returning the paints and getting a refund. They said that the $17.10 is not refundable and that I would be charged a restocking fee. When I looked at other reviews online I saw that similar things happened to numerous consumers (in how they use the word "set"). I would advise everyone to avoid shopping at unbeatablesale.com

"This stuff really works. We had terrible leaks around our 20 year old skylightes and our chinmey base. My husband was able to use this as instructed. Let it dry and then go back and look for any gaps etc. He filled those in and let dry. The next heavy rain we got we check very carefully for leaks on the chimney and skylightes. NOT ONE DROP!! We are very pleased with this product and so glad we decided to give it a try ourselves rather than hiring a contractor to do all the work. And, as an added bonus: IT LOOKS VERY TIDY. MY HUSBAND DID AN EXCELLENT JOB AND IT DOES NOT APPEAR TO BE A PATCH OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT."

"Quick shipping! Only place where I could find this particular case for my Galaxy S4 and at a very reasonable price!!"

"Items were shipped quickly and were exactly as advertised. I couldn't ask for more. "

"Top notice quality at the lowest price I could find anywhere!"

"This was an easy transaction. The item arrived as described in a timely manner."

"I saw this item on several web sites and UnbeatableSale had the best price including the shipping charges. I received the item very quickly and it arrived packaged very securely and unbroken. After taking it out of the box and assembling it, I liked it even more. It was a great deal and will make a nice added attraction to my graveyard this Halloween."

"The borders we ordered fit our needs perfectly!"

"Great product. Unique and perfect for the specific need."

"I purchased a 30 foot parachute with 24 handles for my youth group. It was shipped fast and arrived in great quality. I am impressed with the price, quality and service given. I will shop with Unbeatable Sale again and again!
T Harris

"Very nice doing business with UnbeatableSale.com. We received the order as specified. Very fast processing and delivered in record time. I would order from them again."

"Great vendor-product arrived quickly and was as described. Look forward to using again"

"Quality of netting is excellent! Extremely effective design and easy to install - actually my 11 yo installed it before I even told him wit had arrived. Arrived right after purchase. Will definitely get same design if needed in future!"

"I love the set of Ashley Whitesburg confer height double bar stools (benches)! They are only sold in sets of two--even though every site gives the individual prices. Unbeatablesales.com sold both for almost as much as the manufacturer's price for just one. They arrived quickly, look great, and are sturdy enough for our three kids."

Share UnbeatableSale.com's store rating

UnbeatableSale.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

UnbeatableSale.com is a merchant member
UnbeatableSale.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,710 merchant members.