Stores > UnbeatableSale.com
  • UnbeatableSale. UnbeatableSale.com Elite Status

9:00am - 5:00pm EST Mon-ThurClosed Sat/Sun.
      732-363-0606

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.14/10 6.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.59/10 6.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review UnbeatableSale.com by clicking a star below.
2017-05-18

I won't buy from this company again

"I ordered a chair. The information on the web site seemed a little misleading and when the chair arrived, it was the wrong size. I offered to send it back and purchase the chair I originally intended to purchase, but received an email stating that it was their policy not to accept returns."

2017-05-16

Terrible Service

"Terrible customer service. They screwed up my order, and after wasting 10 minutes with customer service, they said they would correct the order and send the missing component, and they never did. So I had to call back a couple weeks later, and they would not fix the problem. The manager avoided my calls. This seems like a trend based on my experience and other reviews: instead of fixing their mistakes, they hope the victims of their mistakes will give up and go away."

2017-05-15

Liars and horrible customer service

"I bought 20 cameras and got 10. They said it was a mistake and labeled wrong. Not my fault, my receipt says case of 20 cameras bought. Instead of honoring their wrong doing, i got transferred around over 11 days and offered only 50% my money back (which is not an unbeatable deal for 10 cameras) all i wanted was for them to send me my 10 other cameras for my wedding and say sorry THEY messed up. They do not honor their company policy about labeling things honestly and i had to contact them OVER AND OVER. Even when i left a message for HEATHER the apparent supervisor, i NEVER got a call back and i marked it urgent (as i said, these are for my wedding)
Now after being ignored by DAVID via email after telling him all i want are my 10 more cameras, i finally got upset enough (about 5 days ago) and said just give me a 50% refund. STILL WAITING ON MY REFUND OR 10 CAMERAS FROM UNBEATABLESALES.COM
I plan to tell everyone how horrible this company is. I have receipts and screen shots of their policies.

2017-05-01

Excellent product, fast delivery.

"I placed the order with no issues. The process was fast since placed the order until received it. The product is excellent!! Good quality and elegant. It made a huge different when I dressed my king bed with it.

Thank you!

2017-04-27

Not happy at ALL

"I ordered four 12volt golf cart batteries for over $300 and received them but they are for a kids golf cart. Know where did it say these are for a kids cart. Have called you 3times and you want me to pay shipping to send them back. Shipping is more than what I payed for the batteries so I'm out $300. "

2017-04-23

Warning Please read!!! SCAM SCAM Seller

"Warning Please!!!
This company is SCAM highly do not recommended at all!!!
I paid for my item but I never get my item and refund money back they only play with you 240$ my money fire up!!!
I went to court 2 days ago I will get x5 my money back and court everything together just wait

2017-02-15

"HAPPY WITH HOW FAST THE ORDER WAS PROCESSED AND SHIPPED"

Unbeatable . . . service, quality and value

"I keep coming back to UnbeatableSale.com . . . great prices and good service. Never disappointed!"

Excellent Model...Great Price!

"UnbeatableSales is a A+ seller with exceptional service and fast shipping.. This transaction included a beautiful one of a kind aircraft model and it is a great addition to my collection representing the era of my military career... Thanks! "

Expectations exceeded

"Ordered some higher-end bar stools we've wanted for a while. Best price by far. Fast shipping. Arrived much sooner than expected."

Brother LC51BK2PKS Ink 500 Page-Yield 2-Pack Blacks

"Brother LC51BK2PKS Ink 500 Page-Yield 2-Pack Blacks great items and a great price with shipping:)"

Best price, speedy delivery

"We ordered four chairs that we had seen in a furniture store and then shopped online for the best price. Unbeatable Sale.com offered the best deal with free shipping. Our chairs arrived well packed and in very good time. Overall very pleased with the transaction."

2016-11-21

It's store policy to credit the price or the shipping, but not both even though it was a misprint on our part.

"I ordered 4 - 144 packs of 2 pens which would total 1152 pens. I only received 192 pens today. When I called Unbeatable sales to find out where the rest of my order (which was placed with the help of a sales agent at 1-888-657-8437) I was told by the customer service agent that there must have been a misprint and that I can have a partial credit on my order or partial credit on the delivery charge I paid, but NOT both. I asked why I had to pay for the entire shipping amount when I didn't receive all the goods which would weigh a lot more than what I received today, she just stated that it was Unbeatables policy that you get either the shipping partially refunded or the order partially refunded but not both. I didn't receive my full order due to THEIR misprint, but paid for shipping the FULL order. Isn't it standard practice to have the customer pay the price an item is marked even if it's the wrong price since it's the store that mispriced it? Why is the customer being penalized TWICE for Unbeatables mistake? I didn't get all the goods I ordered (because they now realized that there was a misprint in their add) but I had to pay for the entire shipment as if I had received all the goods. I asked 2 different customer service agents about this and received the same answer from both, like preprogrammed robots - it is Unbeatables policy ... Buyer be very Wary! I wouldn't shop here again even if they paid me. "

2016-11-04

Solar power frog

"Very nice product. Love that it lights up at night. Looks good in my flower bed."

2016-11-03

fast shippng and cheapest price

"Shipping was very fast well packed and cheaper than any other dealer"

Share UnbeatableSale.com's store rating

UnbeatableSale.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

UnbeatableSale.com is a merchant member
UnbeatableSale.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,408 merchant members.