Stores > UnbeatableSale.com

• UnbeatableSale. UnbeatableSale.com Elite Status

• Contact: service@unbeatablesale.com
    • Phone: 732-363-0606
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm EST Mon-ThurClosed Sat/Sun.
    • Fax: 732-363-5666

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.35/10 8.35/10

"I have gone through 6 backpacks in the last 2 years. And have spent up to $60. I am a Personal Chef and a Handyman. So I carry alot of things. One backpack didn't make it 2 hours. Than someone told me about your website. I am so pleased with your products and over joyed with your pricing. I am already looking for my next bag or brief case. The quality of my backpack is top notch.
You have made me a loyal customer and spokesman for your company.

This review was modified by DAB6317 on November 20 2015 06:55:10 AM

"So, we ordered a large digital wall clock from UnbeatableSale.com. It took a week before a tracking number was sent. In that time, tried to contact customer service about it. The first guy was really nice, but unhelpful. After a few more days, the tracking number still showed it hadn't been shipped. Tried to contact again. This time the agent was completely unprofessional and unhelpful. Well, the clock finally arrived. Still no tracking information so obviously the tracking number is bogus. Price was good, item finally arrived, though it said it would ship the same day if possible. Obviously it wasn't possible and some communication from the seller would have been helpful in mitigating expectations. I doubt we will use UnbeatableSale again, at least not for anything we need right away."

"The item was exactly what we needed at a price no one could beat and the item came very quickly."

This review was modified by NilesBishop on November 19 2015 06:31:59 AM

"First time I ordered from UnbeatableSale.Com, order was filled in a timely manner. No problems at all. Will definitely use again and refer my friends!"

This review was modified by SueGuilbeau on November 18 2015 03:10:21 PM

"The price for the Abu Garcia rod was much better then other retailers. It was shipped well protected and still had retail tags attached. Timely and good quality will lead me to shop here often. "

"Great price and super fast delivery. "

This review was modified by Eyalb on November 18 2015 02:07:01 PM

"Item was not what was listed as the item number. When I called customer service, I was told that the correct product was sent. Yes the correct item number was listed but what was on your website as the item that I wanted, peacock laying on its back to hold wine bottle, was not the product that was sent. The one that was sent was a peacock and a wine bottle holder but not even close to correct. "

This review was modified by askowvron on November 18 2015 01:40:19 PM

"Very nice toilet paper holder for a good price & fast shipping. Very pleased with my transaction."

This review was modified by kbjohnston on November 18 2015 01:37:53 PM

"placed a order on 10/21/2015 , still nothing, contacting them today. I would not recommend ordering from unbeatable if you want it shipped in a timely manner. "

"The item arrived quickly and was exactly as advertised."

"I have ordered from UnbeatableSale.com numerous times and the service has been quick and efficient. All of the products I have ordered have been as presented."

"Great price, speedy delivery and overall very smooth transaction."

"Great product. Fast shipping."

"I am very pleased with my business transaction with Unbeatable Sale. My dolls were well packaged well and the shipping was speedy. I would certainly buy from this company again."

"I was pleased with the merchandise that I ordered and the timely manner that I received it.However there is a problem with the site- when you put something in your cart it doesn't visible stay so that you order it again,& again. Before you know it you have ordered 600+ pillows and the order went through. The funds are removed from your account and then you have to wait to be refunded."

Share UnbeatableSale.com's store rating

UnbeatableSale.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

UnbeatableSale.com is a merchant member
UnbeatableSale.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.