Stores > UnbeatableSale.com

• UnbeatableSale. UnbeatableSale.com Elite Status

• Contact: service@unbeatablesale.com
    • Phone: 732-363-0606
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm EST Mon-ThurClosed Sat/Sun.
    • Fax: 732-363-5666

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 8.12/10 8.12/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.35/10 8.35/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10

2016-01-08

"We loved it. It was easy and a very reasonable price. "

2016-01-05

"Horrible experience with this company. Ordered Tung Oil Varnish. Cost just over $23. Was charged $38 for shipping. When I contacted the company I was told they would reimburse me for the product if I send it back but not the shipping charge. Will never do business with them again!!!!!!!"

This review was modified by dubdavis on January 05 2016 08:48:35 AM

2016-01-04

"Great service! Easy online shopping."

This review was modified by Alnbryant on January 04 2016 07:37:48 PM

2015-12-29

"I had no issues whatsoever in any part of the ordering process or shipping process. I haven't had 2 use the new toner cartridge yet so I can't speak 2 that part of the transaction as of yet. "

2015-12-28

"Absolutely the worst customer service I have ever encountered. After being charged by grab cart.com and unbeatable sale, i have not received my order. SCAM COMPANY. Unbeatable sale told me to contact grab cart who initiated the order because they had no order for me on file. After explaining that grab cart used their information, they still refused any assistance and hung up on me twice. Very disappointed that there are online merchants who can legally take peoples money with no explanation and leave it to the consumer to file a dispute with their bank. I hope this company goes bk. Do NOT order from them. SCAM COMPANY!!!!!"

2015-12-28

"Day two. I ordered a gift for my daughter and on 12/18 received an incorrect item. I immediately called customer service and was told to take pictures of the item and send them in which I did, with a request that the correct item be sent before Christmas. It had been 10 days and I had heard nothing since. I called customer service yesterday, was put on hold, and then disconnected. I called again, and when I got someone and expressed my frustration: she said "have a great day, buddy," and hung up. Anyway, no response to anything I did yesterday. Filed a dispute claim with PayPal, so maybe I can get my money back. Not sure what to do with the unwanted item—they tried to sell it to me at a discount. I would never order from this company again. Shoddy fulfillment and even worse customer relations. (12/29/15)"

This review was modified by nreadesq on January 27 2016 03:44:49 PM

2015-12-28

"loved the Freddie Krueger glove. worked well in the haunted house I work at. had the best effect on costumers."

2015-12-26

"Excellent customer service! This was the cheapest place to find the shovel I wanted and I was very impressed with their service in shipping it. Thanks! "

This review was modified by Micahmc on December 26 2015 07:06:20 AM

2015-12-18

"I found the costume was a little expensive but of good quality"

This review was modified by Ineedausername on December 18 2015 11:00:38 AM

2015-12-17

"I got them for gifts for my friends and they loved it!"

This review was modified by judy92 on December 17 2015 07:21:51 PM

2015-12-17

"The shopping cart was a hit, both boys love it. It came on time and all the parts where there."

This review was modified by chelseritt on December 17 2015 07:27:24 AM

2015-12-16

"Great product delivered on time. What more can a customer ask for!"

2015-12-15

"Got my order on time and everything was great. "

2015-12-15

"Received the merchandise on-time, intact and at a reasonable price. I would certainly do business with UnbeatableSale.com again."

2015-12-15

"This seller not only had the cheapest price I could find online, they were very quick getting the shipment to me. I'm giving them 5 stars in the customer service & returns rating because the site isn't accepting entries of "I Don't Know" There were no problems, so I never had need to contact them for help or get a refund."

This review was modified by Not4Prophet on December 15 2015 09:54:16 AM

Share UnbeatableSale.com's store rating

UnbeatableSale.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

UnbeatableSale.com is a merchant member
UnbeatableSale.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.