2015-07-29

"This stuff really works. We had terrible leaks around our 20 year old skylightes and our chinmey base. My husband was able to use this as instructed. Let it dry and then go back and look for any gaps etc. He filled those in and let dry. The next heavy rain we got we check very carefully for leaks on the chimney and skylightes. NOT ONE DROP!! We are very pleased with this product and so glad we decided to give it a try ourselves rather than hiring a contractor to do all the work. And, as an added bonus: IT LOOKS VERY TIDY. MY HUSBAND DID AN EXCELLENT JOB AND IT DOES NOT APPEAR TO BE A PATCH OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT."

2015-07-28

"Quick shipping! Only place where I could find this particular case for my Galaxy S4 and at a very reasonable price!!"

2015-07-28

"Items were shipped quickly and were exactly as advertised. I couldn't ask for more. "

2015-07-26

"Top notice quality at the lowest price I could find anywhere!"

2015-07-24

"This was an easy transaction. The item arrived as described in a timely manner."

2015-07-23

"I saw this item on several web sites and UnbeatableSale had the best price including the shipping charges. I received the item very quickly and it arrived packaged very securely and unbroken. After taking it out of the box and assembling it, I liked it even more. It was a great deal and will make a nice added attraction to my graveyard this Halloween."

2015-07-22

"The borders we ordered fit our needs perfectly!"

2015-07-22

"Great product. Unique and perfect for the specific need."

2015-07-21

"I purchased a 30 foot parachute with 24 handles for my youth group. It was shipped fast and arrived in great quality. I am impressed with the price, quality and service given. I will shop with Unbeatable Sale again and again!
T Harris"

2015-07-21

"Very nice doing business with UnbeatableSale.com. We received the order as specified. Very fast processing and delivered in record time. I would order from them again."

2015-07-21

"Great vendor-product arrived quickly and was as described. Look forward to using again"

2015-07-21

"Quality of netting is excellent! Extremely effective design and easy to install - actually my 11 yo installed it before I even told him wit had arrived. Arrived right after purchase. Will definitely get same design if needed in future!"

2015-07-21

"I love the set of Ashley Whitesburg confer height double bar stools (benches)! They are only sold in sets of two--even though every site gives the individual prices. Unbeatablesales.com sold both for almost as much as the manufacturer's price for just one. They arrived quickly, look great, and are sturdy enough for our three kids."

2015-07-20

"The item i ordered was absolutly perfect, it was in great condition and arrived in no time at all, price was very reasionable concidering i couldnt find it cheaper anywhere else. I will definetly be shopping here in the near future thank you so much!"

2015-07-20

"I purchased a revashelf spice rack for a seven inch drawer. this this product appeared to be the same everywhere i looked but the prices were dramatically different i went with the lowest price reseller - unbeatableSales.com. this was my first time purchasing from them and i have to say they did an awesome job. the product shipped the next day and was at my house in a few days (way faster than waiting for Amazon when you aren't a prime customer). Unbeatablesale.com sent me emails to keep track of my package status too. I was highly pleased with the process and the product - I love my shelf - great use of space for a small cabinet."

Share UnbeatableSale.com's store rating

UnbeatableSale.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

UnbeatableSale.com is a merchant member
UnbeatableSale.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.