Stores > Umi Tea Sets

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.57/10 7.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.49/10 8.49/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.57/10 7.57/10
Voice your opinion! Review Umi Tea Sets by clicking a star below.
2017-06-17

No items, no response

"Okay so this dates a while back, but their customer service is still nonexistential. I order items worth of $30 in christmas 2014. I never got the items. I have tried to contact them at least yearly, but there is no response. Once they responded when I asked why my order said 'Suspected fraud', this time they answered. They said it was an error and everything was ok. That was the ONLY time they've answered me. After numerous attempts to contact them there has not been an answer since. Also, they never answer the chat, even if you wait for hours.

A total scam.

2017-06-14

For more than tea set

"I chose this tea set immediately when I saw it at the first time. It looks so beautiful. This tea set combined hollow out technology and innovative design.
This tea set made of exquisite porcelain. On the porcelain, there has a number of small regular eyelet, in order to glaze firing become translucent bright, very beautiful, the small eyelet porcelain looks like glass.
The fair cup is equipped with a magnet. when the handle touches the steel water outlet device at the bottom of the lid, the tea can be automatically shed. The bottom of the tea tray has non-slip design, its very practical. The use of side drawer design, which makes daily use and cleaning time become very convenient.
The tea tray panel is simple style, engraved with the design of lotus flowers. Its not only beautiful, but also means auspicious sign.
Its convenient for makes tea more quickly and without ironing hand, make tea more express. This tea set has both piercing art, and blue and white characteristics. How wonderful of it!

2017-06-08

First Choice

"In the usual spare time I like to go shopping or go to have some drink with my friends. But on the weekends, I like to stay at home instead of go out.
Then I can reading some interesting books or listen to my favorite music. It is a perfect leisure time to have a cup of fragrant teas at that moment.
With this Elk Bone China Tea For One Set, I can make the perfect leisure time happen.
Its a simple and convenient to make my own cup of tea at home. This tea set just one cup comes with a teapot.
Its suitable for my situation. The pattern print on it is deer. The colors match quite well. It is the first choice for a person to be alone.

2017-06-07

Tea Set with stone mill style

"I have received this special tea set for two weeks. Its called Chinese Stone Mill Automatic Tea Set.
It is to use the "stone mill" for the style that restore ancient ways, to the country of graphite and bottle gourd ladle for design window, into the tea culture, to add elegant tea art life, away from the traditional hot tea type, brings different tea experience.

Fu character elaborately carved on every tea cup, meaning happiness family. The traditional skeet modelling sample tea cup, with creative and practical. And on fair cup, it is carved with bat wings.

The tea stand is design with imitation wood glaze, of primitive simplicity and elegant, classic collocation of medical stone(a kind of natural drug ore, containing trace elements required in the human body).

Teapot with traditional storage as the prototype to innovation, cover button spoon type design balance and comfortable. Let people feel full of retro nostalgic feeling.

2017-06-07

Meditation Sleeping Tea

"Drinking tea becomes more and more popular in people's daily life. Of course, including myself! I love tea, especially with this cup of meditation sleeping tea. It also called to promote sleep tea, eliminate fatigue tea, improve sleep tea and so on. Its a herb tea able to meditate peacefully.
This tea blend contains five natural plants, scented jasmine tea, dried lily bulb, golden chamomile, osmanthus fragrans, Meicha (one kind of tea can secretion of melatonin).
The customer service staff said this five through scientific collocation combined together, can improve insomnia, forgetfulness, multiple dreams, poor quality of sleep, nervous tension, and also good for eyesight. They also say all this is a herbal formula and without other ingredients be added.
When making tea, it is also a visual enjoyment. Watching the flower show, dancing in the teapot, like watering the beautiful flower buds, watching the petals rise and fall.
In addition, if you like sweet food, you can also add some honey to your tea, then taste will be better!!

2017-06-01

Poor Quality Tea Set & No Communication

"I was bought a cast iron tea set from this website for £80. Despite proper care & maintenance, after 3 uses the inside rusted, making the tea taste very metallic and i cannot restore it. Even after 3 attempts to contact UmiTeaSets.com, I have no response on return/refund/advice. STAY AWAY from these overpriced and poor quality products"

2017-05-05

Terrible costumer service

"After a month of waiting my order was not even shipped - I only knew this because I never recieved the promised shipping notification. Other than my orderconfirmation they gave me no info or update.
When I contacted them via email, they didn't answer - until I wrote that if they didn't answer me or give me an update I wanted my money back. Within five minutes I got a message from paypal stating that Umi tea sets had returned my money.
I never heard anything from Umi Tea Sets...

2017-04-24

Light Green Dotted Bone China Tea Set

"At the usually time, I would like to go to drink some coffee after a day work with my friend, such as Starbucks. My friend suggested that since we like drink coffee so much, why not to buy a coffee tea set then we can make some coffee for ourselves. Yes!!! I think that's a good idea, then we would have a lot of fun with it.

We searched the tea set on the website for two weeks, then we chose this beautiful one, which full name is Light Green Dotted Bone China Tea Set.
I like it because of its color and pattern. Its color looks so comfortable, that makes people feel close to the nature.

A cup of warm coffee, filled with the quiet and beautiful pattern, is the most concentrated feeling.

2017-04-15

With The Best Wishes

"This Red Chinese Wedding Tea Set With Dragon Pattern is my specially selected wedding gift for my sister.

Ever since she came into contact with Chinese culture, my sister has always been interested in Chinese culture. Such as China's cutlery and decorations. So I chose a set of Chinese wedding tea set to match her houses' decoration style.

This tea set is a bright red, of course, this color is also a special color for Chinese felicitation festive. The tea set has Chinese traditional paper-cut style, with the dragon and phoenix patterns. There is a special kind of saying "Long Feng Cheng Xiang" in China. In Chinese traditional wedding culture, dragon pattern on behalf of man, phoenix patterns represent the woman, is a symbol of marriage couples in harmony and love, with the best wishes.

My sister will love this Chinese Wedding Tea set.

2017-04-12

A Wonderful Artwork

"I found the Chinese Ruyao tea set is a wonderful artwork. Each tea set is unique, with delicate crack of material, done on teapot. Chinese tea set has specific style, its usually with auspicious content, surname culture, poetry and other artistic design.

I bought this - - Ruyao Style Chinese Tea Set. As soon as I saw it, I fell in love with it. This Ruyao tea set has a very beautiful flowers pattern, rather than the common single color. With the embossed gold ornament, makes the tea set become more attractive.

Unique handle is also one of the characteristics of the tea set. The handle of the pot is made of wood, it is convenient to use and can avoid hot. Another big cup handle is in the shape of a special cloud style, is said to be the China auspicious clouds represent good luck.

I am quite satisfied with this tea set!

2017-04-11

Unforgettable Memories Blooming Tea

"Blooming Tea (a special art of tea), which is made by choosing the tea leaves and dehydrated edible tea flowers as raw material, combining with modern technology and other unique craft.

Fresh leaves and Green Tea are made of hand sewn, there are a bundle of flowers, and let them filled with flowers as they steep.

In order to better enjoy the tea art, suggested using high transparent goblet, just as the picture on the website of UmiTeaSets.

As its name suggests, its a unforgettable memories. Not only in the visual, but also the taste of the experience is excellent!! The reverse osmosis concentration process of the tea aroma significantly higher than the evaporation process the aroma of tea and better to keep the aroma components in tea.

The satisfaction I felt then was permanent!

2017-04-06

Useful Iron Teapot

"I'm usually so tired and sleepy in the afternoon, which really affects the vitality of my work. Then I always make myself a cup of tea to against tired.

I have been using metal teapot to brew my tea, but I think that has a little shortcoming. The tea soup will quickly turned cold by used the metal teapot,so my friend suggested me to use a iron teapot, and it can fix this little shortcoming.

I have chosen an iron teapot -- Japanese Grape Cast Iron Teapot. After use this iron teapot, the length of time it holds the temperature stays hot for hours. I'm satisfied with this iron teapot.

By the way, there has a funny thing of it. The iron teapot is dark brown all over. When my girlfriend saw it, she immediately asked me why I choose such a ugly teapot?? Since I asked her to look at it carefully, she was surprised to find a beautiful pattern of grapes on it. The carving of the pattern is also very detailed, each grape, each leaf texture are clearly visible. And now, she's in love with this iron teapot, it's no longer called an “ugly teapot”.

2017-03-29

Unique Square Shape Teapot

"As most people known, Yixing Teapots are particularly suited to the preparation of Black, Oolong and Pu er teas. If I had to choose one of these teas, I would definitely choose Pu er teas.

Its longish leaves or compressed shapes, which need to be rinsed for a few seconds before they are infused. Rinsing gives a more balance infusion, then make my Pu er tea with better taste. Today, I'm not just to talk about Pu er tea, and also want to talk about my newly bought Yixing teapot -- Yixing Square Teapot With Tiger Lid.

This teapot is simple and clean in design, its outline resembling a Chinese coffin. The coffin is obviously an unlucky thing in China. But this tea set has become popular through such an interesting transformation. With the coffin style, its representative "Sheng Guan Fa Cai", which means "be successful in both politics and business". That sounds amazing, doesn't it? I like the peculiar shape of this unique teapot. There has a tiger on the lid, its looks so wonderful!!

2017-03-28

For The Traditional Wedding

"My best friend will hold his wedding next month. His beautiful fiancee Lily comes from Shanghai China. In my impression, she likes the Chinese Tea very much. Both of them are like the traditional things. So they decided to hold a China-style wedding, and there has an unique part to serve tea, at which the bride and groom will do oriental prostrations and serve the tea to their parents. I think a nice Chinese wedding tea set will be a best gift for their wedding.
After picking it up, I bought this Chinese wedding tea set -- Red Chinese Wedding Tea Set With Lotus Pattern. It comes with a tea tray and four cups. The pattern looks great, its Mandarin Duck drawing with Lotus. According to what I have learnt, those pattern represent symbolizing to reach old age together in China. WOW!!!! That's so romantic!! I'm pretty sure they will like this wonderful gift.

2017-03-27

Choosing A Tea Set

"As in the art of tea set, many manufacturing techniques and various quality standards exist, there is a wide choice of teapots on the market. In my opinion, here are the main criteria that should be considered in terms of the material and the size of a teapot.

For the material, you should decide what kind of tea you want to drink. My favorite tea is Oolong Tea, then I chose a Yixing Purple Clay Tea Set for myself. Clay teapots are ideal for black, Pu er and wulong teas. Because its porous and "remember" the tea, clay teapots can enhance a tea's flavor.

For the size, do not buy a teapot that is too large. My teapots' capacity is just 6.5 oz, it makes my teas infused in a small quantity of water to release their precious fragrances. A Chinese saying claims that the smaller the teapot, the better the tea.

Haha...Now share this to you, and wish it would help you to find out your favorite one.

Share Umi Tea Sets's store rating

Umi Tea Sets is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Umi Tea Sets is not a merchant member
Umi Tea Sets does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!