Stores > Umi Tea Sets

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
Voice your opinion! Review Umi Tea Sets by clicking a star below.
Seth K. Lopez's Avatar

Burr Ridge, IL
2017-10-10

For More Than Tea Set

"I chose this tea set immediately when I saw it at the first time. It looks so beautiful. This tea set combined hollow out technology and innovative design.

This tea set made of exquisite porcelain. On the porcelain, there has a number of small regular eyelet, in order to glaze firing become translucent bright, very beautiful, the small eyelet porcelain looks like glass.

The fair cup is equipped with a magnet. when the handle touches the steel water outlet device at the bottom of the lid, the tea can be automatically shed. The bottom of the tea tray has non-slip design, its very practical. The use of side drawer design, which makes daily use and cleaning time become very convenient.
The tea tray panel is simple style, engraved with the design of lotus flowers. Its not only beautiful, but also means auspicious sign.

Its convenient for makes tea more quickly and without ironing hand, make tea more express. This tea set has both piercing art, and blue and white characteristics. How wonderful of it!!

Julio E. White's Avatar

Kansas City
2017-09-26

tea set for loose leaf teas

"I received one of these for a birthday present and have used it every day since! For those who have never experienced the flavor of loose leaf teas, you don't know what you're missing! The only problem I have is making that second cup of tea by reusing the same tea leaves. The leaves have a tendency to get stuck in the valve on the bottom and I occasionally have come back to dispense my tea into a cup and have found my tea all over my countertop! I have found that as long as I don't reuse the tea leaves, this product is perfect!!"

Marcia 1988's Avatar

mexico
2017-09-25

for a glass tea set

"The glass infuser helps make this a gorgeously decorative item, and makes the tea herbs themselves a visible part of the experience. Although big enough for just about anything you might want to brew, it's my least favorite part of the set. Glass and cylindrical, someone in my household (probably me) is likely to roll it off the counter and into a thousand pieces. And despite its large volume, water flows in and out through just a dozen tiny slits near the bottom. It will take some coaxing to get the flavor out of the infuser and out where you can pour it."

2017-09-10

Terrible

"Ordered two tea mugs and still haven't received them. Want my money back!"

Doctor. Kate's Avatar

Mexico
2017-09-08

absolutely love it

"I absolutely love this tea for one set. I love The Doctor do when I saw this I knew instantly it was for me! Really well made and the design is unique. Came quickly and was packaged well. Every product from this Website is funny and very original. I hope they make more Docor Who stuff, but regardless I know this won't be my last purchase from this Website."

2017-09-07

happy with my purchase!

"I gave this to my mother and my sister-in-law as a gift. My mom had trouble putting the handle on, but my sister-in-law had no difficulty and said the tea bloom was beautiful and the tea delicious. There was no information in the box so she did not know she could use the bloom more than once. She said she would use the next bloom more than once (it comes with two)."

2017-09-06

Well, Tea Set With Warmer

"First of all, this pot is very small, so if you want to make tea for more than two people - not with this pot. Bought for my mom for Mothers Day, she really liked it. We made some of the included tea, the flower did "bloom", but it did not sink to the bottom so it was difficult to see, the tea tasted alright, very light flavor. Over all, it is a good deal for a thoughtful gift."

2017-09-05

Candles Base Thermotolerant Glass Tea Set

"My friend recommended it to me. It is best for one person and it gives me a perfect cup of tea each time without much efforts. I like its non-dripping feature which makes its use easier for me. Watching a flower bloom is another attractive gift from this product. I am very much satisfied from this teapot. Even I am looking forward to buy two more teapots more for my sisters."

2017-08-01

Exquisite Workmanship

"After I placed the order, I desperately looked forward to receiving the tea set. Eleven days later I finally got it. After I opened the package, I was so excited that the tea set was more beautiful than the one shown in the picture. It was made based on the technique of Ice crack glaze. My children thought it had been created by pieces. It so happened that a few friends came to visit, I took out this tea set to brew tea. It was not hot when holding it even it was with hot water, because it cooled very quickly. This tea set is good enough for several persons. My friends also wanted to buy one set because of the exquisite workmanship."

2017-07-20

noble and beautiful

"This tea set looks very noble and beautiful, and the pattern means a lot. In China magpie is Saint Angelo that represents the happiness is coming and the peach flower represents love, so I gave this tea set to my wife and she likes it very much. Because it is not expensive, I want to buy another set for my sister..."

2017-07-19

UNIQUE TEA SET

"This tea set is very unique. The green banana leaf is very vivid. At the beginning I was in hesitation and thought it was a little bit expensive. But I really liked the picture, so I finally decided to buy it. I am actually not interested in drinking Chinese tea. It is very exquisite, so I believe the effect will be still good even it is for home decoration. I was so delighted when I got it. It is really exquisite and nice."

2017-07-19

Great Find

"I was looking for a set for a work place gift. My boss recently got married to a woman from Beijing. The office wanted to celebrate their union and get something that would speak to the Chinese traditions. This tea set is a great find. The set is small, the cups are tiny, very traditional. Umi worked with me to track shipping and make sure that the order was placed with urgency. All worked out great!"

2017-07-17

" Wood" Teapot

"The shape of the teapot is round and lovely, plump but not fat, with a medium size.

The tea lid with the shape of the ball, vivid and interesting, which is easy to pinch. Engraved with a circle of love heart on it. After carefully looking, I found that it is the Chinese auspicious cloud pattern... Aha, its really like a love one.

The teapot is the classic inverted style, the corner is powerful. The thickness is excessive, then take a comfortable natural and elegant smooth lines, urn-shaped full and exquisite.

I found the bottom of the teapot with a seal. It is Chinese characters, although I don't understand what it means. But its carving is very clear, can be seen as a meticulous.

The most interesting thing is the teapot lid, the handle, and the spout of the teapot, are striped patterns. That looks like the grain of wood, but it is the decoration also made of Purple sand, doesn't it very special?

2017-07-16

Three-dimensional Pattern Tea Set

"This elegant tea set uses the fambe crystal black glaze and the popular relief process, to create a Chinese tea set combined with the style of Japan and Korea. lt lets us enjoy the mood at the tea time. It is worth mentioning that the whole tea set which used the process of relief, which makes the pattern on the tea set three-dimensional. Its so different from other tea set which only has plane pattern design.

The teapots' handle is the black sandalwood material(ebony). When we used it, it makes us feel comfortable, and has effective heat insulation. The teapot has a built-in filter hole, that filter tea leaves and improve the tea taste. The fair mug of this tea set is a olecranon design, flows water smoothly.

In addition, there is a large disk, a container used to carry a teapot, called a teapot stand. Except for depicting the three-dimensional relief sculpture, in the material, it also combined with black pottery and Ruyao, it looks so beautiful with the atmosphere.

2017-07-14

Samuume Teapot

"The striation of this cast iron teapot is exquisite, when use of it that can be a great tea performance of the charm. Adopted the traditional process, and with half - casting semi - manual, its unique and collection of self-cultivation.

Pour the water of high boiling point, this teapot can keep the high water temperature, and makes the water quality soft. In addition, used it to boil water, then can be easily released the bivalent iron which has efficacy of health.

Lid above the beads are hollow, appear very delicate, the process is outstanding, not oarsman. In order to prevent hot hands, you can increase a special fork to open the hot lid. The handle is made of copper, with delicate feel. The overall radian of bending moderate is simple and generous.

The teapot is carved with a plum blossoms pattern, the gold branch decorated with white plum blossoms, it looks like snowflakes fall on the plum blossoms. In short, the plum blossoms makes the teapot with a sense of elegant. The texture of the whole teapot is special, but its also casual and regular with the pattern, that looks beautiful and atmosphere. Whether it's for a friend or for yourself, it will be a smart choice.

Share Umi Tea Sets's store rating

Umi Tea Sets is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Umi Tea Sets is not a merchant member
Umi Tea Sets does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!