Stores > Ultrasoft

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
Voice your opinion! Review Ultrasoft by clicking a star below.
2017-10-18

Customer serive was good

"Got the order in 3 business days , this will be my go to webstore for computer hardware from now on."

2017-10-18

"Order was very easy and fast to place , their new checkout experience is much faster . Got the tracking number in an hour and order delivery took only 3 days . I m amazed at how good they are ."

Better than expected

"Got the laptop , it had a 512 GB hard drive . Twice what I excepted . Pleasantly surprised "

Great Desktop PC

"Bought a small dell Desktop PC from Ultrasoft , got it 3 days after ordering .Every thing is great and exactly as described . SUPER A+"

The greatest

"Josh is the greatest! Very patient and kind and did not belittle me. I could understand him perfectly. Sooooo happy! Installed the software perfectly ."

Great Specials

" The best and easiest way of purchasing for computer nerds like myself. Price is phenomenal and customer is service is superb."

Very Helpful

"This company is extremely helpful. I will always call them when I have a problem.

2017-10-15

Very Smooth

"Very smooth sale. Excellent communication and prompt delivery. This is the second time we have used them for purchasing PCs. Highly recommended. "

2017-10-15

Great service and price

"I purchased software at a very good price. At first I had trouble activating it on one of my computers, but then in a quick reply from customer service the issue was resolved. "

2017-10-14

Best customer serivce experience so far

"I purchase hardware and software all the time, but their customer service and shipping time is second to none ."

Excellent easy website

"First experience in buying from them. Best value I could find which is how it should be - easy use of web site and received product promptly and correctly."

2017-10-14

Really appreciate all the hellp

"The major problem were having on the computer has been fixed. Thank you very much Josh. Appreciated all the help. Excellent customer service "

Very fast and responsive

"Always a pleasure to deal with Ultrasoft. Knowledgeable, reliable, very competitive prices and responsive in every way. Would recommend to everyone. "

Would definitely recommend them

" Everyone was very nice and helpful. So glad I went to Ultrasoft. They set up my PC and operating system .Thank you "

Excellent item

"Box arrived quickly and the item was packed well. Had no issues with my order."

Share Ultrasoft's store rating

Ultrasoft is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Ultrasoft is not a merchant member
Ultrasoft does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!