Stores > UltimatePatio

Mon - Fri, 7AM - 7PM and Sat 9AM - 3PM
      225-910-6801
      customersupport@shopperschoice.com
      877-743-2269

Voice your opinion! Review UltimatePatio by clicking a star below.
2016-12-29

Out of stock

"I ordered a patio dining set on line. About 6 hours later they called and told me it was Out of Stock. Said that was the risk i take ordering on line. Are these things not automated? The offered me a lesser set that i didn't want without swivel rockers for just a few buck less. Then offered to upgrade to a nearly identical, less attactive set for $200 more money. I was flabergasted, afer being on the phone for so long, I told the rude sales person that I was not longer interested in doing business with them. I hope they return my money."

2016-08-02

Satisfied

"I have not received my order but the process to place the order was simple and secure. The customer rep I spoke with was helpful and friendly. "

2016-07-08

Great customer service

"Sure do appreciate the great customer service I just got from Randy! He was very friendly and helped me sort out my order details. Thanks!"

2016-06-08

Amazing Customer Service!

"I had a unique request and the customer satisfaction team went above and beyond my expectations to make me happy! I will refer all of my colleagues and friends to Ultimate Patio for their needs. Thank you--Paul"

2016-05-28

Tara the Account Whiz.

"The customer service representative was extremely helpful going above and beyond to correct
the problems we encountered getting my order placed.

Representative was articulate, patient and diligent the end result is a very happy customer.
I will definitely be a return customer in the future.

2016-05-23

Numerous changes were handled very professionally

"Stephanie B was an absolute pleasure to deal with. I had to change the order a few times as there was no sample to see prior to placing a large order, so she took it upon herself to send a chair for us to see first hand.

We liked the chair and are now going to order the full set. If I were in this business, I would hope that my employees had half of her professionalism and her follow thru.

Very good experience with this company, mainly due to Stephanie B's good intentions.

I give her a 5* review.

2016-05-17

Great service

"Thanks for polite and successful results with shipping costs!"

2016-04-30

Disappointed Customer

"We ordered a 7 piece patio dining set from Amazon which was sold through Ultimate Patio (Shoppers Choice). Two days after placing the order, we received an email from Shoppers Choice stating the patio set is no longer in stock and the manufacture has discontinued this item. When we place the order there was three items left in stock. We called Shoppers Choice to see what was going on and they said it’s no longer available and wanted to sell us a more expensive item with less of a discount then the one we purchase on Amazon. They were not willing to work with us and didn’t seem very interested in keep our business. Do not do business with this company."

2016-04-11

couldn't have been more helpful!!

"Nita was GREAT..... made it too easy for this "nervous" buyer from Philly :-)
She made it simple and answered all my stupid questions, VERY PLEASED ! :-)

2016-04-05

Nita is an excellent agent

"Nita did an excellent job today. she has a difficult job because in my case, because I am shipping the product to a different address than my billing, she needed to explain to me why my order was placed on hold and then needed to ask me some identity verification questions to be able to proceed with the order payment. Nita is courteous, professional and handled herself very nicely."

2016-03-22

Great buying experience

"Haven't got the furniture yet, so not much to say about that part, but the service was great, Stephanie answered my questions promptly and even found a way to bring down the cost. "

2016-03-22

Stephanie is the Best!!

"I have been searching for the best teak outdoor dining table and seating arrangement--I found it on your site--the Royal Teak Miami collection. I spoke to Stephanie on Sunday and ask many questions about the products, i.e., the weight--I live in a high-wind area--the durability, the care, the colors--her thoughts and opinions. It was like to speaking to a very helpful and courteous friend. Stephanie phoned me back this morning as promised and researched my questions and provided all of the answers that the needed. I made the purchase this morning and look forward to a delivery date for some time next week. I am super excited!!

I am thrilled that the furniture will be coming so soon and am confident in shopping with Ultimate Patio. Stephanie was personable and professional in every way. I invited her to visit me should she ever travel to New York City. And, she invited me to phone her if I have any questions or concerns in the future. You generally don't find this quality of service in online shopping--so many thanks. I look forward to using my $300 in points very soon for summer accessories.

Best, Meri Hanlon

Many thanks for having someone like Stephanie on your team.

2016-03-18

Zoie and Shopperschoice.com are AMAZING

"Zoie was very helpful and was able to get me set up with beautiful patio furniture at a great price! Best customer service out there!!!! The shipping was quick and easy as well!"

2015-12-23

"There were some manufacturing defects with my outdoor patio table which was easily and fairly painlessly addressed with Kimberly at Shoppers Choice. After a few photo's they were able to assist me with rectifying the problems. I have to say the whole process was seemless. If it were not for the help and genuine concern of their representative I would have been upset. I commend the company for employing people who care!"

2015-10-14

"While these items are a bit pricey, they are well worth every penny! I bought them about 8 yrs ago and living in a ski area, they have stood the test of time (and weather)! I just replaced them and know I'll be just as happy this time around."

Share UltimatePatio's store rating

UltimatePatio is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

UltimatePatio is not a merchant member
UltimatePatio does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!