UltaCoupons

"08/11/11: 'FALSELY ACCUSED ME OF THEFT & DO NOT CARE-Its "Policy" DO NOT SHOP THERE!'
Here is the whole story for ALL to know- This store management is HORRIBLE!
An Acting Manager called the sheriff 8/10/11 11:00 a.m. She told them: another customer told her she saw me put something in my purse- AFTER verifying I am HONEST- Had NO Ulta items BUT MY PURCHASE- The police made her come out & apologize- She thought telling me that was "policy" & she was in the right to "see" if I stole is NOT an apology. I was late for an appt. So I called corp. - After 5 hours I called ahead- asked the girl to meet me @ the front of the store for an actual apology, & to speak w/ the store manager- Who was NOT in the store, because she took LUNCH, (but did not have time to call me in the 3hours she had been @ work?) Returned my PURCHASE_ ( they had NOT even checked my ID for a credit card purchase!) They made me WAIT! Assistant manager told me to leave after I got upset. Their loss prevention dept. on their phone- told me to stop talking & Listen - but she had to review the tape to know what to say- AFTER 5 hours! The asst. manger tried to get the idiot manger to LIE & say a "citizen" called the cops! Police had told me who called- It was the store- "Megan."
They just want me to "go away" They have no remorse- no IDEA they should NOT do this & their corp. has NOT said anything but to tell me to calm down- Still waiting for return call from corp. - its been ALMOST 24 hours.... NOTHING
DO NOT SHOP THERE

"Great store getting more and more of the products I use all the time. Nice to have makeup, hair, perfume and so much more in one store."

"I will never shop at Ulta again! I went in a few months ago to buy cosmetics and was offered free issues to INStyle magazine. I know about the scam where they automatically charge your card for a subscription (and I hate the magazine anyway), so I declined the free issues. Against my will, they forwarded my credit card information to the magazine company and authorized them to charge it. This is a scam and is illegal! You can count on the fact that if you use a credit card in that store, they have the ability to give the info out to another company and charge on it."

modified review This review was modified by melissa555 on December 27 2010 10:45:16 AM

"I have ordered many items from ULTA.com before and have been extremely satisfied. I received this last order on 8/13. With my last order, a nail polish from a gift bag had spilled just inside the tissue paper in the bag and nothing else. Not in a hurry, since it is just one item, I emailed Guest Services to see if they can replace the item. Today, 8/25, I finally received a response:

Dear M******,

Thank you for contacting ULTA.com. I apologize for any inconvenience. We have fun out of that free gift and don’t have anymore of the nail polishes.

Sincerely,

ULTA Guest Services

This, to me, does not resolve my complaint. Although I love their products, their customer service is lacking.

Ulta is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Ulta is not a merchant member
Ulta does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!