• Uline Shipping

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10

"My experience with Uline was amazing, I had a bulk order and had to order more than necessary to allow for cushion and avoid running out of the needed supplies. Afterwards, I was able to contact the Uline customer service which didn't even ring once before I spoke with a representative who scheduled a pickup time just for the order and didn't have to make any changes to the pre-existing packaging! She said the person coming to pick it up will handle it all!

Thank you Uline for caring and making my experience wonderful!

This review was modified by GiRossi on June 09 2015 11:33:38 AM

"NEW 25.00 FEE FOR PICK UP or WILL CALL ORDERS. Use to like this company. Small company here only ordered what we needed and pick up order to save on shipping. THEY LOST OUR BUSINESS. Will find a different company to use for shipping supplies, ULINE NOW SUCKS."

This review was modified by EBAYSEELER1234 on May 08 2015 08:58:55 PM

"Ridiculous rule that if you pickup then you have to pay for handling charge $25"

This review was modified by btopiwala on March 31 2015 08:29:43 AM

"I've ordered 2 pallets of mailing tubes from them. It's a Christmas season and my sales are skyrocketing so I needed my stuff in full and as fast as its possible. What do you think happened? Only 1 pallet came and driver said that they lost another one and he said that another truck will probably come tomorrow bringing my lost pallet or somebody will contact me. 2 Days nobody called me, nothing came. I called them and explain my situation, that I'm incurring losses because of them and what do you think?? They were acting all cool making it seem that it's fine that they delayed my second pallet by a week. After I asked what about my losses they said literally "No! No! No! No! You paid for 2 pallets, you get 2 pallets and nothing more". In the world of serious business if you are incurring losses because of somebody else (especially such a HUGE company as Uline) you expect to get some kind of compensation for it, but Uline doesn't care. So beware!"

This review was modified by Dmitriy_ on December 12 2014 11:08:00 AM

"This is my first experience with this company. I needed 1000 6 1/2" x 6 1/2" envelopes for a special mailing. Prices were high and the size was very hard to find. A friend recommended your company. Within 48 hours they were delivered to my house--a quality product and the cost was substantially less than the competitors. "

"I run a drug store. I never have time to run out and buy things for the store. One day their catalog showed up in the mail at the store when I realized I do need supplies for my bathrooms, office, and back room warehouse. Uline had almost 90% of what I needed for the store. The one day shipping is amazing. I didn't need to wait, I was able to utilize and set up supplies the next day. I've definitely spend over a $1200 since april of this year at Uline. The only problem with Uline is the high prices for their products, and the not so appealing "savings" when you buy in multiples. And whats even more sad is that I really love Uline...but after I buy something from uline and see that I could of bought the exact same item at costco or amazon for 50-70% cheaper it makes me really sad. But I will continue to shop at Uline because they haven't given me any reason to not buy from them. But definitely a well put together company "

"Never had had any issues with them. The ship within one business day and everything is as it should be. If, for some reason we need to return something, they are on it. Makes it so easy for a small business!"

"I've been ordering nylon rope from Uline for a while and had no problems with it. However when I recieved my last order it was not nylon rope it was a lesser quality poly-blend rope. I contacted customer service and they stated that their vendor has informed them that it is not nylon rope. They accepted the return but plan to continue to sell the poly-blend as nylon."

This review was modified by Amousey on May 23 2014 07:58:21 PM

"They were slow to ship my order and the shipping was way to expensive. Will look for another supplier"

"Great experience. A little expensive but they are very reliable."

"We purchased some double window envelopes that are suppose to be compatible with Intuit checks. The checks fit but the envlope is too large and they let the check float around to the point that you can't read the name and address they are going to.
Save the frustration and order from Intuit.
Also ordered a self inking stamp, it feels cheap, but the jury is still out.

"I would say avoid if possible! They have a large diverse selection of goods, however, the overall quality is substandard...their packing materials cardboard boxes and bubble wrap are very poor quality. In reference to the packing kits sold in 2012 the assortment is good but the quality is of the lowest grade. I would not buy from them again"

"I thought everybody bought things from uline so i am surprised they only have 2 reviews. At any rate, we have nothing but good things to say about them and we have been buying from uline for years. it helps that they have multiple warehouses so shipping is quick and not too expensive.

After placing an order online for a bunch of wire shelving, we received a call saying they were out of a particular item but we could save lots of money if we ordered the exact same items but in a different way (i.e., order different 'shelving units' that had different quantities of the individual items but taken as a whole order the quantities of everything came out the same as our original order). Not too many online suppliers will call you to say you can save money like this.

"Uline is superb and I highly recommend this company. I searched numerous sites for an item I needed (1/2 gallon glass jugs with handles and lids). The price with shipping on Uline was cheaper than I found anywhere else. I ordered late one afternoon and received my order the next day around noon, less than 24 hours after ordering. The website was easy to navigate and the item was perfect. Packaging was excellent, to ensure there was no breakage. "

"This has been a fantastic company to do business with. I've worked with them for over two years. I'm a tiny home-based business but they treat me no differently than if I were a huge market cap public company. So, I'm honestly confused by the negative comments given how much they've worked with me to handle issues. They've allowed returns months later at full value when I needed a different size. Another item I over-ordered on, they gave me a discount rather than deal with a return.

I love the very sweet voices on the phone, too! ;-)

Share Uline Shipping Supplies's store rating

Uline Shipping Supplies is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Uline Shipping Supplies is not a merchant member
Uline Shipping Supplies does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!