Uline Shipping Coupons
  • Rating 5.67/10 22 reviews

Uline Shipping Supplies is not a merchant member
    Uline Shipping Supplies does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Uline Shipping Supplies contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"They were slow to ship my order and the shipping was way to expensive. Will look for another supplier"

"Great experience. A little expensive but they are very reliable."

"We purchased some double window envelopes that are suppose to be compatible with Intuit checks. The checks fit but the envlope is too large and they let the check float around to the point that you can't read the name and address they are going to.
Save the frustration and order from Intuit.
Also ordered a self inking stamp, it feels cheap, but the jury is still out.

"I would say avoid if possible! They have a large diverse selection of goods, however, the overall quality is substandard...their packing materials cardboard boxes and bubble wrap are very poor quality. In reference to the packing kits sold in 2012 the assortment is good but the quality is of the lowest grade. I would not buy from them again"

"I thought everybody bought things from uline so i am surprised they only have 2 reviews. At any rate, we have nothing but good things to say about them and we have been buying from uline for years. it helps that they have multiple warehouses so shipping is quick and not too expensive.

After placing an order online for a bunch of wire shelving, we received a call saying they were out of a particular item but we could save lots of money if we ordered the exact same items but in a different way (i.e., order different 'shelving units' that had different quantities of the individual items but taken as a whole order the quantities of everything came out the same as our original order). Not too many online suppliers will call you to say you can save money like this.

"I ordered 10 small pallets for delivery to my home. I asked the phone rep about weather resistance and if they could be painted. They called back with answers I confirmed the order and they delivered the products the next morning. *****"

"purchase all my boxes from them. Prices are a little high sometimes, but the orders are filled very quickly and accurately. I will continue to purchase from them. Highly recommended."

"I only ordered a few things from this company to make sure they would be a good company to do business with. Good thing I didn't order everything I wanted! They advertise quantities by the case and then onlly send you the quantity of product.
For example: ON MY RECEIT it says "Glad Drawstring 13 Gal 100/ct" I got a box with 100 trash bags.This is the only product they got right. Now... "Dawn Dish Soap 38 oz. Bottle 8/ct. According to this I should have 8 32oz. bottles. I have 3. Next... Tide Liquid Laundry 100 oz" In their magazine says 4 per case. Then they list price. So you would think you are paying that price per case. STOP! no no no! That is a price per bottle and YOU COULD GET THE SAME STUFF FROM WAL-MART FOR CHEAPER! DON'T BE SCAMMED BY THESE PEOPLE. When I called customer service they just admitted to getting over on people and said I could return my order. Great, except I would have to pay for all the shipping.

"I ordered several products for my business and they turned out to be the wrong size. I was refunded the price of the products but still charged for Uline's shipping and handling to me. Then I also had to pay shipping to return the items to Uline. I was very disappointed to have to spend so much money on shipping on when I never used the items. I refuse to do business with this company in the future."

"Great service and fast shipping! We have had no issues, the only potential flag we came across to watch out for is if you add a free item based on your order size, and then happen to tweak your order watch out as if the value drops below the limit the item is not removed from your cart but you will be charged full retail value for it. :( Warning there would be nice such as order x more to get a free item, or having the item removed which was valued at $0 removed instead of having it charged. :)"

"Claim industry standard sizes but it was the first time ever that the items were the wrong size for my needs, poor customer service won't leave me alone"

Mango45's Avatar
Alberta, Canada

"I'm very happy with the variety of products Uline has to offer. They had boxes in stock in the exact size I needed, so I didn't need to make custom boxes as I was told by several local suppliers. Their prices are competitive, even after shipping. I had one shipment arrive damaged by UPS, and they promptly replaced it with no hassle at all."

"Great selection, great service. I've only ordered from Uline once, but I have no complaints.

They also order from Uline at the office I work at, and they've been happy with them.

"I had placed a personal order through ULINE. I received my boxes, but soon thereafter, I began getting tons of catalogs and other mailings form them. I asked ULINE to stop, but the mailings kept coming. Months later, the ULINE mailings have finally stopped, unfortunately, ULINE thought it ok to SHARE my information/address with similar 3rd party companies. I am now receiving more catalogs
in the mail. Not just one...3-5 at a time. More than enough to clog up my box. If ULINE would stop sharing information, this would not be problem...or at least it could have stayed a "small problem". When will it end? BAD BUSINESS ULINE...shame on you!

"Good prices, reasonable and fast shipping, and quality merchandise add up to a positive experience. I would definitely do business with them again if the need arises.
J Byrd