Stores > Uline Shipping Supplies
  • Uline Shipping

Voice your opinion! Review Uline Shipping Supplies by clicking a star below.
2017-07-18

Horrible customer service

"Very horrible customer service. If you purchase anything from them there is a very small tab when you checkout saying that you will get free items. We have ordered from the for years with thousands of dollars of orders and we never see that tab until recently. Shoot them an email asking if they will honor the free items since we have paid and we just never see the tab until recently. Their answer is flat no. I mean c'mon. After a customer spent so much money at your store and all we ask is 1 time free item and they just say no. You can pay for them (which is wayyy over price. For example : camping lamps for $45 which you can pay for $15 from Amazon prime)

They say you can pay for something that is supposed to be free. Horrible customer service and they don't care if you are happy or unhappy customer.

2017-04-26

A-243 packing tape

"I have never seen a worse design for packing tape. I'm the old tape used to be good but then he changes made to this was awful. It tears poorly horizontally but does vertically giving you thin strips. Then if you ever mess up a little and let the tape stick you will not find it back given the transparent yet dark color making it impossible to see where the line of tape starts. Then if you want to feel for the start line you won't find it either since it is so thin. Once you find it the horrible tearing will make it unuseable and litterally makes you waste hours for something of a convenience item."

2016-10-21

They ruined my paydex score

" I order from this company one time and it was NET 30 terms threw my company DIVERSE SOLUTIONS 365 LLC. I always pay my bills extra early as i am a new compay and trying to build a reputable name. Well I payed this invoice 2 weeks maybe 3 weeks early. Uline credits my payment to some other account then weeks later send me email for not paying my invoice. Uline then falsely reports to the businesses credit bureau that's I made a late payments. This has made my business credit score decline and mabe even ruined my chance of getting credit from other companies. This is just wrong there should be laws in place to prevent this type of false reporting"

2015-08-31

"overpriced and incompetent customer service. just a horrible company to deal with. i will stick with staples industrial for my company's needs. still have not received my shipment that was supposed to be guaranteed next day."

2015-06-09

"My experience with Uline was amazing, I had a bulk order and had to order more than necessary to allow for cushion and avoid running out of the needed supplies. Afterwards, I was able to contact the Uline customer service which didn't even ring once before I spoke with a representative who scheduled a pickup time just for the order and didn't have to make any changes to the pre-existing packaging! She said the person coming to pick it up will handle it all!

Thank you Uline for caring and making my experience wonderful!

2015-05-08

"NEW 25.00 FEE FOR PICK UP or WILL CALL ORDERS. Use to like this company. Small company here only ordered what we needed and pick up order to save on shipping. THEY LOST OUR BUSINESS. Will find a different company to use for shipping supplies, ULINE NOW SUCKS."

2015-03-31

"Ridiculous rule that if you pickup then you have to pay for handling charge $25"

2014-12-12

"I've ordered 2 pallets of mailing tubes from them. It's a Christmas season and my sales are skyrocketing so I needed my stuff in full and as fast as its possible. What do you think happened? Only 1 pallet came and driver said that they lost another one and he said that another truck will probably come tomorrow bringing my lost pallet or somebody will contact me. 2 Days nobody called me, nothing came. I called them and explain my situation, that I'm incurring losses because of them and what do you think?? They were acting all cool making it seem that it's fine that they delayed my second pallet by a week. After I asked what about my losses they said literally "No! No! No! No! You paid for 2 pallets, you get 2 pallets and nothing more". In the world of serious business if you are incurring losses because of somebody else (especially such a HUGE company as Uline) you expect to get some kind of compensation for it, but Uline doesn't care. So beware!"

2014-11-14

"This is my first experience with this company. I needed 1000 6 1/2" x 6 1/2" envelopes for a special mailing. Prices were high and the size was very hard to find. A friend recommended your company. Within 48 hours they were delivered to my house--a quality product and the cost was substantially less than the competitors. "

2014-09-09

"I run a drug store. I never have time to run out and buy things for the store. One day their catalog showed up in the mail at the store when I realized I do need supplies for my bathrooms, office, and back room warehouse. Uline had almost 90% of what I needed for the store. The one day shipping is amazing. I didn't need to wait, I was able to utilize and set up supplies the next day. I've definitely spend over a $1200 since april of this year at Uline. The only problem with Uline is the high prices for their products, and the not so appealing "savings" when you buy in multiples. And whats even more sad is that I really love Uline...but after I buy something from uline and see that I could of bought the exact same item at costco or amazon for 50-70% cheaper it makes me really sad. But I will continue to shop at Uline because they haven't given me any reason to not buy from them. But definitely a well put together company "

2014-07-23

"Never had had any issues with them. The ship within one business day and everything is as it should be. If, for some reason we need to return something, they are on it. Makes it so easy for a small business!"

2014-05-23

"I've been ordering nylon rope from Uline for a while and had no problems with it. However when I recieved my last order it was not nylon rope it was a lesser quality poly-blend rope. I contacted customer service and they stated that their vendor has informed them that it is not nylon rope. They accepted the return but plan to continue to sell the poly-blend as nylon."

2014-03-23

"They were slow to ship my order and the shipping was way to expensive. Will look for another supplier"

2013-07-15

"Great experience. A little expensive but they are very reliable."

2013-03-10

"We purchased some double window envelopes that are suppose to be compatible with Intuit checks. The checks fit but the envlope is too large and they let the check float around to the point that you can't read the name and address they are going to.
Save the frustration and order from Intuit.
Also ordered a self inking stamp, it feels cheap, but the jury is still out.

Share Uline Shipping Supplies's store rating

Uline Shipping Supplies is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Uline Shipping Supplies is not a merchant member
Uline Shipping Supplies does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!