Uline ShippingCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"This is my first experience with this company. I needed 1000 6 1/2" x 6 1/2" envelopes for a special mailing. Prices were high and the size was very hard to find. A friend recommended your company. Within 48 hours they were delivered to my house--a quality product and the cost was substantially less than the competitors. "

Uline Shipping Supplies User

"I run a drug store. I never have time to run out and buy things for the store. One day their catalog showed up in the mail at the store when I realized I do need supplies for my bathrooms, office, and back room warehouse. Uline had almost 90% of what I needed for the store. The one day shipping is amazing. I didn't need to wait, I was able to utilize and set up supplies the next day. I've definitely spend over a $1200 since april of this year at Uline. The only problem with Uline is the high prices for their products, and the not so appealing "savings" when you buy in multiples. And whats even more sad is that I really love Uline...but after I buy something from uline and see that I could of bought the exact same item at costco or amazon for 50-70% cheaper it makes me really sad. But I will continue to shop at Uline because they haven't given me any reason to not buy from them. But definitely a well put together company "

"Never had had any issues with them. The ship within one business day and everything is as it should be. If, for some reason we need to return something, they are on it. Makes it so easy for a small business!"

"I've been ordering nylon rope from Uline for a while and had no problems with it. However when I recieved my last order it was not nylon rope it was a lesser quality poly-blend rope. I contacted customer service and they stated that their vendor has informed them that it is not nylon rope. They accepted the return but plan to continue to sell the poly-blend as nylon."

modified review This review was modified by Amousey on May 23 2014 07:58:21 PM

"They were slow to ship my order and the shipping was way to expensive. Will look for another supplier"

"Great experience. A little expensive but they are very reliable."

"We purchased some double window envelopes that are suppose to be compatible with Intuit checks. The checks fit but the envlope is too large and they let the check float around to the point that you can't read the name and address they are going to.
Save the frustration and order from Intuit.
Also ordered a self inking stamp, it feels cheap, but the jury is still out.

"I would say avoid if possible! They have a large diverse selection of goods, however, the overall quality is substandard...their packing materials cardboard boxes and bubble wrap are very poor quality. In reference to the packing kits sold in 2012 the assortment is good but the quality is of the lowest grade. I would not buy from them again"

"I thought everybody bought things from uline so i am surprised they only have 2 reviews. At any rate, we have nothing but good things to say about them and we have been buying from uline for years. it helps that they have multiple warehouses so shipping is quick and not too expensive.

After placing an order online for a bunch of wire shelving, we received a call saying they were out of a particular item but we could save lots of money if we ordered the exact same items but in a different way (i.e., order different 'shelving units' that had different quantities of the individual items but taken as a whole order the quantities of everything came out the same as our original order). Not too many online suppliers will call you to say you can save money like this.

"Uline is superb and I highly recommend this company. I searched numerous sites for an item I needed (1/2 gallon glass jugs with handles and lids). The price with shipping on Uline was cheaper than I found anywhere else. I ordered late one afternoon and received my order the next day around noon, less than 24 hours after ordering. The website was easy to navigate and the item was perfect. Packaging was excellent, to ensure there was no breakage. "

"This has been a fantastic company to do business with. I've worked with them for over two years. I'm a tiny home-based business but they treat me no differently than if I were a huge market cap public company. So, I'm honestly confused by the negative comments given how much they've worked with me to handle issues. They've allowed returns months later at full value when I needed a different size. Another item I over-ordered on, they gave me a discount rather than deal with a return.

I love the very sweet voices on the phone, too! ;-)

"I ordered 10 small pallets for delivery to my home. I asked the phone rep about weather resistance and if they could be painted. They called back with answers I confirmed the order and they delivered the products the next morning. *****"

"purchase all my boxes from them. Prices are a little high sometimes, but the orders are filled very quickly and accurately. I will continue to purchase from them. Highly recommended."

"I only ordered a few things from this company to make sure they would be a good company to do business with. Good thing I didn't order everything I wanted! They advertise quantities by the case and then onlly send you the quantity of product.
For example: ON MY RECEIT it says "Glad Drawstring 13 Gal 100/ct" I got a box with 100 trash bags.This is the only product they got right. Now... "Dawn Dish Soap 38 oz. Bottle 8/ct. According to this I should have 8 32oz. bottles. I have 3. Next... Tide Liquid Laundry 100 oz" In their magazine says 4 per case. Then they list price. So you would think you are paying that price per case. STOP! no no no! That is a price per bottle and YOU COULD GET THE SAME STUFF FROM WAL-MART FOR CHEAPER! DON'T BE SCAMMED BY THESE PEOPLE. When I called customer service they just admitted to getting over on people and said I could return my order. Great, except I would have to pay for all the shipping.

"I ordered several products for my business and they turned out to be the wrong size. I was refunded the price of the products but still charged for Uline's shipping and handling to me. Then I also had to pay shipping to return the items to Uline. I was very disappointed to have to spend so much money on shipping on when I never used the items. I refuse to do business with this company in the future."

Uline Shipping Supplies is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Uline Shipping Supplies is not a merchant member
Uline Shipping Supplies does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!