Stores > US Softs Online
  • US Softs Online

Voice your opinion! Review US Softs Online by clicking a star below.
2011-05-15

"Wish I had read these reviews before I paid them for Microsoft Office 2010 Plus!! Ordered on Oct. 11, 2010 and was unable to download the product. However, they sent a new product key which does not work either...but I paid through Paypal so have no recourse. The email came from joyshoppingnow@gmail.com but the invoice came from www.popgoodssites.info BEWARE!"

2011-01-10

"I ordered Office 2007 through a company called software locker @ software.locker.com, but the website comes up as softs online. When I got a message that the amount would be changed due to foreign monetary conversion of the transaction, I became suspicious. I emailed the company to cancel the transaction before they shipped it, but they have yet to respond to any of my emails and they shipped the product through a Chinese shipping co. The funny thing was, the charge came into my credit card from nbtmall.com...I never visited that website and nbtmall.com doesn't sell software. I think software locker is the same company as US Softs Online and this is a scam of some kind. I'm likely to lose my money, but I don't want others to meet the same fate. "

2010-12-18

"Ordered the Microsoft Office 2007 from this place. After updating the software from Microsoft I was informed by Microsoft that the progeram was not genuine. Contacted the seller and was sent another Microsft Key. Reinstalled the program with the new key and was informed by Mcrosoft that the program was not genuine. This all happens after the program updates from Microsoft. Tried contacting these people again but there was no response. I filed a dispute with my Chase CC and I am still waiting for a response from them. Will never do business with this company again and I will probably cancel my Chase CC if their response is not positive. BEWARE SAVE YOUR MONEY buy somewhere else. "

2010-12-05

"I purchased software from this company only to find out that it is not authentic. I've notified both Microsoft and PayPal. "

2010-11-20

"Worst online seller ever. Would never buy from them again. Please BEWARE and shop elsewhere."

2010-11-17

"stay away from this company. Its a scam. They took my money and gave me a fake download link. I have plagued them with emails but they ignore. I have stopped my credit card but cannot get my money back. I feel so stupid"

2010-11-13

"I too have had problems with this company. The download didn't work and I emailed Company. I did have the courtesy of a response with further instructions, which also failed to work. But no further responses to my emails asking for a full refund. Avoid this company!"

2010-11-09

"I ordered this product key and it doesn't work. The company is not responding to me e-mails."

2010-10-17

"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY !!!!

Ordered and never received.... Now I cannot get a refund.

FRAUDULANT COMPANY !!!!

2010-08-27

"I ordered this product but have not received it and cannot get any response from the supplier whatsoever. I wish I had read the reviews of this company before proceeding to make a payment as they are clearly not a bona fide organisation. Paypal should not allow them to continue using their services."

2010-08-12

"Do not purchase any software from this company, I bought Microsoft Office and the product code never work, I have try to contact them but with no results, If you decide to purchase something from them its just like throwing your money away. This company is a scam"

2010-07-18

"I ordered a downloadable copy of MS Office 7 from this company. The download arrived within 24 hours as promised. However, I was unable to install it because it required a disk. Clearly, this item was sold illegally. I attempted to contact the company several times over email (no phone), and no one replied. BAD COMPANY!!!!! ILLEGAL SALES! THEY DON'T DELIVER WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!"

2010-06-08

"STAY AWAY. I ordered MS Office Ultimate. It arrived in a damaged box (broken open) The CDs were scratched and the program would not load. They carged my credit card, promised to repalce the disks and have done nothing since."

Share US Softs Online's store rating

US Softs Online is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

US Softs Online is not a merchant member
US Softs Online does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!