Stores > US Medical Supplies
  • US Medical Supp

Open till Midnight EST, 7 days a week.
      1-800-470-4792
      1-800-470-4792

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review US Medical Supplies by clicking a star below.
2016-12-30

Wonderful Chair

"The lift chair we bought was more than we expected. My mom was very surprised when we brought it out Christmas morning, she loved it and the color also. we had it set up within 20 minutes. It is very comfortable and very quite. Thanks for everything.

Best wishes,

Kathleen Bosche

2016-12-17

Fantastic problem solver for lift needs!

"This Lift Chair was purchased for my brother, a 63-year-old, six foot tall, 300-pound person, who has congestive heart failure, apnea, and knee issues and needs to sleep in an upright position. How fantastic to have it arrive 5 days after it was ordered (nine days sooner than expected) since we all know when we need something for our health we want it as soon as possible.

My brother loves the chair! He says that it has molded to his form, is very comfortable, and fits him well. He is thrilled how it helps him stand, relieving stress on his knees, and supports him upright for sleeping. We are all extremely pleased with this chair! It has helped save the backs of those helping him stand and has decreased his chances of falling again. When there are so many issues to worry about with the health of a loved one, how nice that this problem is solved.

2016-12-12

DO NOT order with this company -- TOTAL DISASTER

"I placed a large order: 2 x lift chairs (1 in stock, 1 builder), 2 x side tables, and 2 x white glove delivery. I absolutely had to have the in stock chair by 7 November when my father had his hip replacement surgery. I was told it would arrive no later than 1 Nov. When it didn't show I called to learn they were holding the in-stock chair until the builder was complete. Got that addressed and was given a new delivery estimate as no-later than 7 November. The chair didn't arrive again. Called to learn a new estimate of 11 November with white glove available the week after that. I also happened to learn that the builder chair, which was supposed to be in before Thanksgiving, wasn't scheduled to ship until 1 December.
The first chair was finally delivered 16 November. I got no word on the second chair and by 30 November, I called to cancel the order. I was told at that time I could cancel for a FULL REFUND. The next day, they called to tell me the chair had shipped. I was then informed on 12 December that I would be charged a 15% restocking fee and would NOT be refunded the non-existent white glove delivery fee. So it took them almost two weeks to figure that out, inform me, and I still have zero money credited back.
On top of all that, the two side tables were delivered completely separately from the chairs. They arrived in boxes with assembly required. The white glove service informed me they were not responsible to set the side tables up, so I had to have my sister go by to do it. When I asked if I could just return them, I was informed that they were "from a different company" and they "don't deal with that."
And the product: Father said the chair was too slow in operation and too firm for his injury. He'd rather sleep on his 12-year-old couch. Additionally, the side table is too tall to be useful. Since I cannot return the chair (it's been more than 10 days) or the tables, I will have to sell it on Craigslist.
Bottom line: Lies on top of lies on top of false promises. NEVER, EVER deal with this company.

2016-02-10

Wonderful experience with an amazing sales rep!

"Michael Noneman was so very helpful in finding a chair for my mother that was just the right price and exactly what we needed for her. He went above and beyond in helping us, the shipping was super fast and easy, and the chair is the highest quality I could have hoped for. I cannot give this representative, US Medical supplies, and the Golden MaxiComfort 505M enough praise. Thank you for a great experience and great product!"

2016-02-09

Crooks and Liars

"This company is unethical and their customer service is a joke. My 90 year old father ordered a lift chair because he was disabled. Lift-chair-store.com (aka usmedicalsupplies.com) took forever to process the order. In fact, my Dad actually DIED waiting for delivery of this chair.

After my Dad passed away I contacted the company immediately and told them we would refuse delivery of the chair if it ever did show up.

The chair did indeed make its way back to their facility and Lift Chair Store promised a refund. No refund has ever been sent. I have emailed and called the company numerous times but a sleazy salesman just makes excuses and empty promises.

I have had to stop payment on the credit card and have filed complaints with the Attorney Generals of Georgia and Washington state.

I just hope this review will help at least one other person avoid the problems we have had with this terrible company.

2015-05-20

"Horrible service. No follow through and no service. I purchased a stair lift on May 5th and was told would ship next day via UPS. Called on May 8th to get tracking #, 2 different times, left messages with rep that answered they said sales agent would need to get tracking #. No response. Contacted the rep assigned on the invoice on May 12th after no responses via phone. No response. Called again May15th and got original sales rep ., she assured me item had shipped and she would get tracking #. Oops, item not shipped still in warehouse. Processing error by employee. She Said would ship on 15th, I would get on 21st. Item finally shipped on 18th for earliest delivery on 26th. She said item was shipping via Air due to delays, but no, it is actually shipping via ground. Unbelievable incompetence and poor business ethics. Asked for shipping refund as consideration for horrible service, misrepresentations, no responses, no refund. Obviously this item was needed quickly for elderly parent with health problems and the reps promises are why I purchased from them. Not a reputable firm. Still waiting for item."

Share US Medical Supplies's store rating

US Medical Supplies is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

US Medical Supplies is not a merchant member
US Medical Supplies does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!