Stores > US Medical Supplies

• US Medical Supp

• Address: 3901A Commerce Park Drive Raleigh, NC
    • Phone: 1-800-470-4792
    • Customer Support: 1-800-470-4792
    • Business Hours: Open till Midnight EST, 7 days a week.

Wonderful experience with an amazing sales rep!

"Michael Noneman was so very helpful in finding a chair for my mother that was just the right price and exactly what we needed for her. He went above and beyond in helping us, the shipping was super fast and easy, and the chair is the highest quality I could have hoped for. I cannot give this representative, US Medical supplies, and the Golden MaxiComfort 505M enough praise. Thank you for a great experience and great product!"

This review was modified by JulieWakefield on February 10 2016 04:26:12 PM

Crooks and Liars

"This company is unethical and their customer service is a joke. My 90 year old father ordered a lift chair because he was disabled. Lift-chair-store.com (aka usmedicalsupplies.com) took forever to process the order. In fact, my Dad actually DIED waiting for delivery of this chair.

After my Dad passed away I contacted the company immediately and told them we would refuse delivery of the chair if it ever did show up.

The chair did indeed make its way back to their facility and Lift Chair Store promised a refund. No refund has ever been sent. I have emailed and called the company numerous times but a sleazy salesman just makes excuses and empty promises.

I have had to stop payment on the credit card and have filed complaints with the Attorney Generals of Georgia and Washington state.

I just hope this review will help at least one other person avoid the problems we have had with this terrible company.

This review was modified by docrob44 on February 09 2016 03:36:16 PM

"Horrible service. No follow through and no service. I purchased a stair lift on May 5th and was told would ship next day via UPS. Called on May 8th to get tracking #, 2 different times, left messages with rep that answered they said sales agent would need to get tracking #. No response. Contacted the rep assigned on the invoice on May 12th after no responses via phone. No response. Called again May15th and got original sales rep ., she assured me item had shipped and she would get tracking #. Oops, item not shipped still in warehouse. Processing error by employee. She Said would ship on 15th, I would get on 21st. Item finally shipped on 18th for earliest delivery on 26th. She said item was shipping via Air due to delays, but no, it is actually shipping via ground. Unbelievable incompetence and poor business ethics. Asked for shipping refund as consideration for horrible service, misrepresentations, no responses, no refund. Obviously this item was needed quickly for elderly parent with health problems and the reps promises are why I purchased from them. Not a reputable firm. Still waiting for item."

Share US Medical Supplies's store rating

US Medical Supplies is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

US Medical Supplies is not a merchant member
US Medical Supplies does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!