Stores > US Flag Store

Customer service: Rating 7.62/10 7.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-02-02

A PATRIOTIAC COMPANY

"I was looking for a gift , a special gift. it was for friends who have family members in the armed services. One of their family members sent the a flag and certificate. this flag as flown in their honor in Afghanistan. When I went to look for the gift it was 12/22/2015 I placed my order expecting to receive it sometime after the first of the year. But U.S. FLAG STORE shipped it out that very day and I received it on 12/24/2015. The case I ordered was exceptionally made and was an honor to present this to my friends. WOW what an awesome company all my flag and flag accessories will be purchased from U.S. Flag Store.

D. Teeters

This review was modified by Teet816 on February 02 2016 04:25:01 PM

2016-02-01

Great Value for Price Paid

"Fabric quality and craftsmanship of Valley Forge nylon US flag are terrific! Great value for price paid. This is 2nd time ordering - old flag finally wore out (faded after 2 yrs of extreme wind and sun conditions but did not fray!) Shipping a little slow this time that's only reason for 4 stars instead of 5. Will definitely order again in future."

This review was modified by Shoredweller on February 01 2016 05:05:52 AM

2016-01-26

Have not received my flag

"I ordered an Alaskan state flag on the 4th and have not gotten it yet."

Rep reply posted Jan-27-2016

online-m, US Flag Store rep has responded

“We do apologize that you have not received your flag as of yet. We do show the order processed and shipped out the tracking number is 92748999917737000003911797 showing delivered on 1/8/16. We have issued a full refund to you. If we can be of further assistance please do not hesitate to call.”

2016-01-26

Great quality

"Got 2 garden flags and they have great quality compared to what I could get locally at a box store. Arrived on time "

2016-01-25

"Order was delivered within a few days. "

2016-01-24

veeeerrrrryyyy ssslllooowww

"The shipping was very slow. The USPS is way faster. Took over a week to get it here. The product was as described and exactly what I wanted. The price was good. But with the slow delivery speed will have me looking into other places. When something is sent useing UPS mail it has no speed at all. "

2016-01-22

Great flag

"Great flag, fast shipping, good price."

2016-01-22

Let Freedom Fly

"I live in West Texas where the wind ALWAYS blows. I buy two sets of flags every year from the United States Flag Store. They're a wonderful company to do business with!!"

2016-01-21

"The US Flag Store was the only place that I was able to find the Never Furl Kit for my 3/4" flag pole. The only thing was that I had to slightly shave the inside diameter of the rings to fit over the poles. It was just from the excess plastic from the molding of the piece. "

This review was modified by btr141 on January 21 2016 06:17:34 PM

2016-01-20

Right on target

"Easy ordering, quality product, and quick delivery."

2016-01-19

great service & quality produvt

"quick & easy purchase, shipping & etc. Completely satisfied ."

This review was modified by lnavadel2 on January 19 2016 04:08:58 PM

2016-01-18

Top Service and Quyality

"US Flag Store has the best delivery service I've had anywhere.
Top Quality flags ! I was so impressed that their quality was so much better then all others I've ever had. I will order from them from now on !

2016-01-18

Very Satisfied

"Very satisfied with service and quality of products."

This review was modified by John_seeley on January 18 2016 12:25:16 PM

2016-01-14

Great product, price and delivery

"I do appreciate your taking the time to make two separate shipments to complete my order. The flags were is good shape upon receipt and as expected. Thanks for the great product."

2016-01-14

Poor, poor

"Still have not received my order"

Share US Flag Store's store rating

US Flag Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US Flag Store is a merchant member
US Flag Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.