• Address: 1000 Westinghouse Dr suite 1

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.69/10 7.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.56/10 7.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.65/10 5.65/10

"We placed an order from you for the USA & Israel Flag Pins, but have not received anything. You said that you were sold out & wouldn't received anymore until sometime in February. Therefore, we have not received anything from you on the one & only order we placed with you.

So far, we are not satisfied at all.

"Well done. I was very satisfied."

"Absolutely love the item!! Great price, great shipping and great product "

"I ordered an outdoor flag, flag display case and brass engraving plate a week before Christmas and received the items before Christmas. The quality is excellent and I'm extremely happy with them. I'll definitely order from US Flag Store again."

"This company has the best customer service. I needed a product and could find it. I called and them helped me order it. Right before Christmas I ordered a large order and when it arrived it was missing the flag pole. I called an they told me it was on its way. I had no idea that I would receive it the next day. No Christmas present ruined her "

"Your product never made it to me"

"Great Service and quick delivery."

"thank you
received order sooner than expected

thanks again for all your help

"We received flag kits and poles from US Flag Store. We are pleased with everything we got. The only problem we had was with an exchange that took about 3 weeks to complete. Other than that, it's a 10!"

"flag was as advertised. good quality and usa made.Will order again when i need a flag. however this one looks like it last along time. "

"Beautiful well crafted frame. Delivered quickly and well packaged. Bought to display flag and certificate from step son who flew missions in Afghanistan. Would recommend US Flag Store."

"They provided excellent service fast shipping and good product! Very satisfied."

"The flags I bought were of good quality, the price was reasonable and they arrived pretty quick.
Thanks

"The flag was wonderful. The solar light on the other hand arrived corroded and did not work."

"Excellent quality and great price. Very fast delivery of products."

US Flag Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US Flag Store is a merchant member
US Flag Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.