Stores > US Flag Store

Customer service: Rating 7.79/10 7.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.56/10 6.56/10

2016-11-23

Great Store!

"Needed small Maryland flags (best state flag ever), and couldn't find them. And I live in Maryland (!!). Not only did I find every size of Maryland flag I needed, I also found some local flags that are fun and interesting. The price for the flags was great, shipping was fast and reasonably priced, and they kept me up to date about my order. Love them, and will continue to be a customer for all my flag needs :-)"

This review was modified by pjr123 on November 23 2016 12:47:56 PM

2016-11-23

Return item

"I return an item that was not what I wanted and as of today I have not received a credit on by card. When will this happen? I have a copy of the ups tracking slip that show it was delivered and sign for. last week but I never received any info on a credit to my account from either you or my card account. It was sign for on 11/17/16 at 10:10AM by Stacy Durst
Thank you very much for helping me on this
Robert K Borak
1321 Century Oak Dr
Ocoee, FL 34761
rborak57@aol.com
407-468-0997

This review was modified by RobertKBorak on November 23 2016 07:35:20 AM

2016-11-17

Flags Flags Flags

"Appears to be well made. First time ordering flags from this company so I can't say just yet how it will hold up. I'm thinking that the fact that it is made so well that it should fly just fine."

2016-11-05

Great quality

"In the past 4 years I've now purchased 4 flags for my house, the first 3 I'm sad to say we're so poorly made they fell apart with in a year. Then My dad told me about this site, I bought my 4th flag and I couldn't be happier. I leave it out out everyday, and I can already tell after only a few months that this one is going to last. "

This review was modified by Elkins516 on November 05 2016 05:36:15 AM

2016-10-27

Best flagpole in the neighborhood

"The telescoping flagpole is great. The quality is excellent and it was easy to install and operate. The neighbors have told us that it looks great and is an asset to the neighborhood."

This review was modified by bobmayfly on October 27 2016 02:16:23 PM

2016-10-20

Good Price, Wonderful Product, AMERICAN MADE!!

"First let me say I ordered from US Flag Store because I wanted a flag that was made here in the good ol' USA! I ended up purchasing three flags (3ft x 5ft Super Tough Brand Polyester American Flag) because, frankly, I couldn't beat the price offered and the additional free shipping. Although I was a little disappointed that I didn't have my new flag in time for 9/11 (I ordered it on the 8th and it wasn't shipped until the 12th), the quality of the flags reminds you of WHY we all used to buy American made products! I fly my flag every day (I have a 10ft. pole in the yard) and proudly fly this product from US Flag Store. When I put up my third one, I will definitely be coming back to purchase the replacement."

This review was modified by cescott on October 20 2016 12:52:48 PM

2016-10-19

Quality flags that last

"I have purchased four of the 5' x 9.5' embroidered flags. The two I have used have lasted over 2 years each and have not become tattered at all. Long hours in the South Carolina heat and sun have faded the flags over time, but they have maintained their overall usefulness much longer than other flags friends have bought elsewhere. I heartily recommend the sewn nylon American Flags by Valley Forge Flag from US Flag Store. "

2016-10-19

quality

"good quality flags for the price."

2016-09-30

U.S. and state flags

"The flags were all good quality and exactly what I ordered. I am very pleased with them."

2016-09-26

No Return

"The event we were using the 2000 flags for had to be cancelled due to rain. Wanted to return the unused flags, but could not do so because I missed the 30 day return policy by 2 days. Somewhat dissatisfied in your return policy."

This review was modified by bnc2165 on September 26 2016 07:35:09 AM

2016-09-20

Stars and Stripes Extraordinaire

"The flags that we purchased from US Flag Store have been high quality and long lasting. We live in the out-state area of Minnesota near the river valley so the winds can be tortuous on flags. The US Flag Store brand flag last 6-8 months before they start to show any deterioration of the stitched edges. "

This review was modified by Schlawin1 on September 20 2016 07:28:51 AM

2016-09-19

It's a Party!

"We threw a going away party for our daughter leaving for the US Air Force, and US Flag Store was the ideal source! We found everything we needed to decorate our home and yard with US & Air Force flags and bunting.
Awesome service.
Very reasonable prices.
Easy to navigate website and online ordering.
Super fast delivery.

This review was modified by Richmanpj on September 19 2016 06:29:35 PM

2016-09-16

Wow!

"Great product, fast shipping, excellent price!"

This review was modified by ExchangeClubofMesquite on September 16 2016 09:45:24 AM

2016-09-15

No Help

"I ordered a flagpole that came with a flag. FedEx delivered it two blocks from my building and neither the US Flag Store or FedEx was willing to tell me where it ended up. They pointed fingers at each other. I went to other buildings in the area before finding the one that took the delivery. The street names aren't even similar, so it wasn't an easy mistake to make. THEN, the top of the flag pole was damaged and I called to get a remedy. The person on the phone was nice, but I still haven't received the replacement item and it has been more than a month."

This review was modified by JimmyPoppin on September 15 2016 07:41:16 AM

2016-09-13

Flag design needs work

"The grommets in the flags were positioned so that it was impossible to get the furnished hooks into them. Really, someone should test this stuff before they send it out. As far as the store's operation goes, it is just fine."

Share US Flag Store's store rating

US Flag Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

US Flag Store is not a merchant member
US Flag Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!