Stores > US Flag Store

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.26/10 7.26/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.43/10 7.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.98/10 6.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.15/10 7.15/10
Voice your opinion! Review US Flag Store by clicking a star below.
2017-08-16

Unreasonable return policy !!

"Bought 3 flags- one for my house , one each for my daughter's new house and my son's new house.
My flag and my son's flag works and flies fine.
My daughter's had the pole come apart and the ball bearings fall out of the pole as they were trying to install. Because they had a newborn baby in that time when I purchased and were busy with the new house also, they did not get a chance to install until after the 30 day policy return policy.
When I tried to get a replacement, US Flags forced me to purchase the replacement for a totally defect part for $15 plus shipping.
I feel this is an unreasonably inflexible policy under the circumstances.
I'm not a happy flag flyer.
Contact me @ lyantosca@parker.com or call me @ 617-510-5017

2017-08-15

VERY Satisfied Customer. Kudos!

" always easy, always VERY satisfied."

2017-08-14

Great customer service

"The customer service is very good. I ordered a catalog and it arrived in a timely manner. Thank you!

2017-08-14

Super Group

"My order arrived early and it was complete. I recommend this company to everyone who wants good service and a good product at a good cost. Thank you."

2017-08-09

Excellent service!!!

"I ordered on the website. The website is easy to navigate. It is always easy to find the products that I need."

2017-08-08

Great Flag

"Delivered and was as promised."

2017-08-07

Terrible communication and service

"I placed an order over a month and a half ago and have yet to receive it. No one has contacted me and when I contacted them I was given a ship date that never happened. Very disappointed and I will never order from here again."

2017-08-07

Missing parts never received replacement and had to pay shipping out od my pocket

"I ordered 2 flag one was missing parts had to pay for shipping back to return the flag missing the parts. They wouldn't send me the missing part and then never received the replacement flag. this company is a scam business. reportign it to the better businerss buteau. "

GREAT

"Very good experience! The site is easy to navigate through to find what one is looking for . A great time looking at all the things available. The flags I got are great quality holds up very will in all weather.

Totally satisfied

"I've ordered about 15 flags and two poles several different times and am 110% satisfied. You cannot beat US Flag store prices. "

RUINED MY 4TH

"I ordered 12 days before the 4th of July and it arrived on the 6th of July. No estimate of delivery 3-5 days i was told, no courtesy email concerning shipping, called and they didnt know, so as I see it, never again. US NAVY Retired!"

2017-08-01

Great quality

"As advertised. Flags came in great condition. Great Quality. I with held a star for price of shipping and length of shipping. Should be less expensive and quicker. "

2017-07-31

Equal opportunity flag seller

"I wanted a flag source that was not politically correct. I found US Flag Store"

2017-07-28

Triumphantlife

"Flagpole was not shipped per invoice. Had to reship flagpole and was almost late for our dedication.

2017-07-27

Great service

"I needed 60 flags for a July 4th birthday party and placed an order with US Flag Store. I was notified that they could not get me all 60 flags by this date and they would be on back order. I called this vendor and they found a solution to get me all 60 flags with no up charge. The customer service gentleman could not have been nicer and more accommodating. All 60 arrived on time, looked great on the lawn; was a surprise for a milestone 60th birthday. Great job!"

Share US Flag Store's store rating

US Flag Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

US Flag Store is not a merchant member
US Flag Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!