• Address: 1000 Westinghouse Dr suite 1

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.66/10 7.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.72/10 4.72/10

"Hello:
I ordered the wrong diameter, I should have ordered 1 1/4 inch plastic rotating rings for my flag pole. If you have 1 1/4, please contact me. Outstanding customer service! Keep up the good customer service & you'll have a lifetime customer.
Sincerely,
Glen Pate
alpineview1@gmail.com

"Was very pleased with my purchase, durable product, fair price, will be buying again."

"Was delivered on time. I was surprised that the back order beat the flags.

"Flag store was great! One of the items was not able to ship right away and I got email and was able to switch the item for something that was in stock. Everything turned out great and I will be using the Flag store for future purchases."

"wasn't happy
ordered flags for a funeral and received them the day after funeral.

"All my purchases have been very high quality and good service."

"I am handicapped and my landscaper helps me, he put up my new flags, of which I noticed were made very strong and beautiful. That evening when flag light was on them, they seemed to glow, and were so beautiful."

"Great service and I really like the detail in the falgs."

"Excellent service - very satisfied."

"we are very satisfied. we have told our relatives and they will order one from you."

"The flags are exactly as described and you get what you pay for. The USA flag I purchased three years ago is just now getting a bit tattered so I replaced it. The sports flag isn't nearly the same quality but it won't be flown continuously so it should last."

"Great quality and fast delivery!"

"Easy buy, fast delivery..."

"Mine was a large order of Armed Services interior flag sets. With a slight delay for a backordered component to be available, my order was shipped and received in excellent shape and everything arrived together. A quick fit-up of one of the sets revealed excellent quality of all parts. The flags will be used in a Veterans Day display and I anticipate the effect will be outstanding. I heartily recommend this supplier."

"I ordered a flag on Sept. 12th (online) & received it 4 days later. I realized it was the wrong size, so I called customer service to exchange for the correct size. The new flag was more expensive, so I paid via cc for the difference. The agent told me once they receive the old flag, the new flag would be sent. I sent the wrong flag back on Sept. 20. I did not hear from the Flag Store until October 7, when I got an email stating they received the exchange. (Note: this is 3 weeks later) The new flag wasn't shipped until a week after that, on Oct. 15th. I am STILL waiting for my flag. FedEx estimates I'll receive it on Oct. 24th. Why would it take almost TWO MONTHS to get a flag?!??! I will never order from this company again & would warn others to find a more efficient company."

US Flag Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US Flag Store is a merchant member
US Flag Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.