• Address: 1000 Westinghouse Dr suite 1

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.23/10 8.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.56/10 7.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10

"fast service product as stated"

"It was easy to order the items looked great. Delivery was timely."

"It was simple and easy to make a choice and all was appropriately packed and sent.

"We were very satisfied with the service and quality of the flag. Very reasonably priced. I called in my order and referenced an on-line price quote and the representative was very accommodating and asked no further questions. The transaction was finished at a very speedy and timely rate. Thank You."

"The US Flag Store had exactly what we were looking for to replace our weathered bunting. The quality fabric and stitching should last us for years to come!"

"Great product.We found the flags to be very well made"

"Easy to order. Product was of excellent quality and just as described. Promptly delivered to my front door. Couldn't ask for better product or service!"

"Easy purchase online. Fast delivery and free. Very satisfied with all aspects of the purchase.

Nate Cagle

"Fast sevice - great quality - highly recommended"

"Ordered a USA 2ft x 3ft nylon flag. Very happy and surprised by the excellent quality of the flag. Vibrant colors; seams are triple reinforced. Will definitely not hesitate to order from this company again."

"I purchased an assortment of flags in light of the FIFA World Cup, these included Argentina, Spain and Netherlands. Also, while browsing the website fell in love with a 4ft x 6ft US Flag could replace my years old flag JUST IN TIME for Independence Day weekend. The result? A truly superb experience, each flagged was shipped quickly and arrived in their own individual packaging. The quality truly is fantastic and matches, word for word, the description and thorough recommendations given by the store online. Special mention to their fabric suggestion depending on the purpose of the flag (Example, suggesting a Polyester blend allows for movement with the wind). I absolutely recommend the US Flag Store to anyone seeking to get top quality and service."

"All except the flag pole light and the broken lanyard cleat was perfectly acceptable. It took two tries to get a new cleat and both times you sent the wrong cleat. I had to jury rig the last one to make it work. The biggest problem is dealing with valley forges customer service. I called them three times, two with no results or even a callback. On the third call I finally was put in touch with a person, I believe Heather but not sure, who was an arrogant distasteful snot to me on the phone. I have done everything required to get this piece of crap to work properly which included charging the batteries, with the switch off, for over seventy two hours, checked the connections for proper attachment, made sure the solar cell was seated correctly. The unit will only light for less than thirty minutes then it goes super dull the off. I paid you people well over four hundred dollars for the complete unit which includes over eighty dollars for that piece of crap light when I was under the impression that unit was an excellent unit to illuminate my flag. I want my money back and a return box, prepaid by whom ever to send this unit back to, what I think is a disreputable company Valley Forge. If you need to Call me please do so. You already have my number on the invoice. I do not tolerate rude and disrespectful treatment from anyone.
Alan T. Ouellette

"I have looked and looked for this fla pole holder and no one had I found it on your sight boy did that make my day I love it!!! Thank You so very much"

"Not satisfied with business practices."

"We received our flag quickly after ordering. Thank you for the prompt service.

US Flag Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US Flag Store is a merchant member
US Flag Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,856 merchant members.