Stores > US Flag Store

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.73/10 6.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review US Flag Store by clicking a star below.
2017-03-23

flag it

"I was very pleased with my recent purchase of state banners and pins. Both are quality items, look very good when displayed properly and very reasonably priced. Thanks for a great experience and great service."

This review was modified by GreenCrab on March 23 2017 04:00:02 PM

2017-03-23

Outdoor Flag and Pole

"Very good quality, however the lanyard was missing. I called and one is being sent."

This review was modified by JimBrown-18976 on March 23 2017 03:15:01 PM

2017-03-16

Everything needed to Honor our True Hereos

"This company has always been very helpful for all my needs for Memorial Day and Veterans Day. Parade Belts and portable flag stands. I pay for thee items myself and their prices and help have made it possible for me to hold annual events for veterans and their survivors for the last 10 years. They do honor our veterans and service members with their help each year"

This review was modified by obernard-23627 on March 16 2017 07:45:01 PM

2017-03-16

Great, well Made Flag...A must for high winds

"I recently purchased the 3ft x 5ft Super Tough Polyester American Flag, and this is a well made flag and withstands the strong winds in the Mid-West regions. I would absolutely buy this flag again. I wished that they could make State flags out of the same Super Tough Polyester material so that these would last as long in the high winds....Great flag, thank you."

This review was modified by Sweaver6942 on March 16 2017 03:30:01 PM

2017-03-13

Awesome

"The flags were received quickly and the quality is great! I ordered them for the local Lions Club as we do "flag day" at our schools for first graders. We teach them about our flag and they each get their own flag to take home. Will definitely buy from here again! Thank you so much!"

This review was modified by ron_tinamouser on March 13 2017 07:15:01 PM

2017-03-08

Great Service and good product

"Have ordered car flags of different varieties a number of times over the last year and service is always quick. Product is always as ordered and our customers are pleased with the flags as well. "

This review was modified by flagman61 on March 08 2017 07:45:02 AM

2017-03-07

"Flag just arrived today, after ordering on 3/1. It's a quality product and is currently flying in my front yard."

This review was modified by frgceg on March 07 2017 07:45:02 PM

2017-02-24

Worst. Online Purchase. Ever.

"Worst online purchase I've ever made. The sizing was confusing and incorrect, and I received no help from customer service. Once the flag case arrived and I realized that it was the wrong size, I was told that I'd only receive a 50% refund. I spent $90 and received a $40 refund. Also, it arrived in 3 different pieces, which they don't tell you on their website. Crooks. Straight crooks. Don't buy from these guys. Use one of the many other online stores you can choose from."

This review was modified by NSB_20 on February 24 2017 02:00:07 PM

2017-02-23

Good product/slow shipping

"Purchased for work; outdoor pole display. So far the product has been good, well made and standing up to elements. Shipping to almost a month; ordered product 1/12/17 and received 2/2/17. Would order from company again while being mindful of shipping time."

This review was modified by BKey on February 23 2017 07:30:01 AM

2017-02-21

A very happy US. Army veteran

"All I can tell you guys at the flag store is that you made my baby sister very happy and proud at the same time because she didn't have the money to buy that flag until I told her that I would buy it for her, I that I didn't want any money in return for doing this for her and her son... God bless you guys at the US Flag store....

Sincerely,
Mr. Allen D. Shellenbarger

This review was modified by allen4456 on February 21 2017 12:00:08 PM

2017-02-10

Great service

"Fast shipping and quality product"

This review was modified by alpmorton on February 12 2017 09:15:02 AM

2017-02-03

Another Good Transaction

"I've purchased more than once from US Flag Store before and those transactions are why I purchased from them again.

Obviously, I'm pleased.

This review was modified by craigswerner on February 03 2017 09:30:02 AM

2017-01-25

Great Christmas Gift

"I ordered a 20 foot flagpole for a Christmas gift. It arrived on schedule with all the contents as described. We poured the footing just before a deep freeze. We have flown flags since then Works great and a decent value. Arrived the day before Christmas!"

This review was modified by tochko on January 25 2017 07:15:02 PM

2017-01-20

Excellent!

"WE were pleasantly surprised by the quality of this NCAA football flag! It was received in a timely manner and packed well. We will be returning customers for sure!"

This review was modified by caddbeck on January 20 2017 08:00:03 AM

2017-01-17

Beautiful

"Very good quality and packaged well"

This review was modified by dowtyb on January 17 2017 06:00:03 PM

Share US Flag Store's store rating

US Flag Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

US Flag Store is not a merchant member
US Flag Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!