Stores > US Flag Store

Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
2017-01-20

Excellent!

"WE were pleasantly surprised by the quality of this NCAA football flag! It was received in a timely manner and packed well. We will be returning customers for sure!"

This review was modified by caddbeck on January 20 2017 08:00:03 AM

2017-01-17

Beautiful

"Very good quality and packaged well"

This review was modified by dowtyb on January 17 2017 06:00:03 PM

2017-01-16

"fast shipments and good qaulity products."

This review was modified by thefly49er on January 16 2017 08:15:01 PM

2017-01-12

Perfect for a small flag..

"Very pretty... had to return and get a size larger... can't wait for the new one... customer service was very good and easy to return..."

This review was modified by Kyleeboyd on January 12 2017 08:13:35 AM

2017-01-11

Still waiting for an order placed on November 29, 2016!

"We ordered a flagpole and it arrived fairly quickly. However, it was damaged and missing parts. Sent it back and we were told they'd have to investigate and they'd get back to us. We waited and after a week and a half, we called them. They said they were in the process of issuing a refund. We said we just wanted an undamaged, complete pole. They said ok they would process a reorder. Then we received an email that it was on back order and would ship after the 1st of the year. We waited. Then another email...still on back order. We called and were told it would be shipped soon. Most recent email states a ship date of January 13, 2017. So, a month and a half later, we still have no flag pole. No discount for all the waiting, hassle, phone calls, emails, etc. We are disappointed at the lack of effort and had we known that it would, at the least (I'm waiting for our next "backorder" email), take two moths to get this pole, we would've ordered elsewhere. Look, stuff happens. I get that. But they should be helping to make this right. It feels like it's up to us to follow up and keep track of what's happening. "

This review was modified by tracker-1111 on January 11 2017 03:47:42 PM

2017-01-09

Nicely made flags

"I ordered several flags. The Christmas one is great and seems to be well made. It still have the American flag incorporated in which is why I ordered. Ordered some smaller ones as well for upcoming holidays but haven't used them. They all seem to be well made and will hopefully last for a while."

This review was modified by psnook on January 09 2017 11:59:31 AM

2017-01-06

Awesome deals on durable flags!

"Great quality, easy ordering and always shipped promptly. I highly recommend US Flag Store! "

This review was modified by Danika_Lewis on January 06 2017 10:40:37 PM

You Da Best

"I have ordered several flags over the years from the US Flag Store. I've always received prompt, professional service and high quality flags. I'm especially proud of them that they brought back the Confederate Battle Flag. Not because I'm a "rebel". But because my Southern heritage runs deep in my family. In my family tree I have many family members who served and died in the Civil war and it's important to keep their memory alive. I live in central Michigan and I proudly display my Southern heritage in my front yard over a memorial I built in loving memory of my mom. She and I were born in Hopewell Virginia, which was named City Point during the Civil War. Thanks again for the high quality products. Keep up the great work. mark"

Nothing fits

"Bought a pole, eagle ornament and solar light fixture at the same time and nothing fits together. There should be a way that this wouldn't happen, like pick a flag pole and then check off accessories that work with that flag pole. Kinda disappointed. "

This review was modified by Scott37 on January 06 2017 08:44:14 AM

2017-01-03

Great Product

"Everything was done very well from the ordering process to the speedy delivery and product quality."

2016-12-21

Not Very Good Flags

"I bought the American Car Flags to fly on my car. They are not very good. The pole they fly on bends in the wind and then the flag bunches up at the top and bends it even more. It looks very unpatriotic for our American Flag in that condition. So I am not using them any more.

The stars below are only because I couldn't go any further without checking something.

2016-12-14

Rebel for life

"We have ordered a couple of times... very happy with online experience, quickness of delivery and quality of the flags.
The only problem I've had is the most recent order was supposed to be 200 flags and we only received 175..... since I didn't discover this until a week after receipt of the order, and because the price was so good.... I didn't bother contacting anyone to request the balance of the order.
I will be ordering again in the future, but will be sure to check the count upon arrival.
Thanks ya'll for a good quality product.

2016-12-07

Everything that I needed

"Great price, fast delivery, great product! Now I get to see the flag I bought wave out side my clients house every time I'm there and they are super proud of it."

2016-11-23

Great Store!

"Needed small Maryland flags (best state flag ever), and couldn't find them. And I live in Maryland (!!). Not only did I find every size of Maryland flag I needed, I also found some local flags that are fun and interesting. The price for the flags was great, shipping was fast and reasonably priced, and they kept me up to date about my order. Love them, and will continue to be a customer for all my flag needs :-)"

This review was modified by pjr123 on November 23 2016 12:47:56 PM

2016-11-23

Return item

"I return an item that was not what I wanted and as of today I have not received a credit on by card. When will this happen? I have a copy of the ups tracking slip that show it was delivered and sign for. last week but I never received any info on a credit to my account from either you or my card account. It was sign for on 11/17/16 at 10:10AM by Stacy Durst
Thank you very much for helping me on this
Robert K Borak
1321 Century Oak Dr
Ocoee, FL 34761
rborak57@aol.com
407-468-0997

This review was modified by RobertKBorak on November 23 2016 07:35:20 AM

Share US Flag Store's store rating

US Flag Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

US Flag Store is not a merchant member
US Flag Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!