• Address: 1000 Westinghouse Dr suite 1

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.63/10 7.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.66/10 7.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.12/10 7.12/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10

"Not much to say. I ordered two flags for my nephew, they were delivered in a timely fashion and I gave them to him two days ago. No problems"

"We love our flag. the Flag pole, not so much. It is hung outside our Diner and when the wind blows it just wraps up and we have to leave it down. The pole is aluminum telescoping but has no swivels to accommodate the wind.
Jim Ronda
Punky's Diner and Pies
Medford Oregon

"It is the best. I am ordering here for me and friends. It is the best you will get for flag ordering anywhere"

"Delivered on time and easy to deal with. "

"I would go back with US Flag Store, very professional fast shipping and very pleasant and friendly to deal with,
thank you.

"everything went find,got it fast,it is a xmas gift,but I think it is good."

"Quick service and top quality products. American flags made in the USA! "

"the flags stripes were uneven on one side I bought some from wal mart that were perfect on both sides I bought some that were made in china and they were uneven on one side so I thought if I bought some made in the us they would be the same quality as the ones that I got in wal mart"

"Arrived before promised. Very good quality"

"Affordable, fast and the quality is excellent -- will know where to go when I need a replacement. Thank you U.S. Flag Store! "

"The flags are great. They came when they said they would. Plus they introduced me to the tea store! Yay! Thanks"

"I was pleased at the quality of the flags. They are sewn very well and should hold up under our weather conditions, especially this winter. I will order again."

"order was delivered on time, product was exact as described."

"The flag pole arrived without the gold ball, had to call and get a replacement ball delivered. Solar LED flag pole light and U S naval flag arrived OK. The light was not quite what I expected, or maybe the batteries are just old."

"Easy ordering, quick delivery, quality products"

US Flag Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US Flag Store is a merchant member
US Flag Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.