• US Flag Store US Flag Store Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.26/10 7.26/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.32/10 7.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.32/10 7.32/10

"I ordered a Vietnam veterans banner flag on May 21,2015 and a few days later I received an "E" mail stating the flag is now on back order. The US Flag Store has done nothing to inform me of my order other than to say I will not be charged until the flag is sent. The last information I received is when I phoned on June 24th when I was told the new flags were to be delivered to their store on June 25th. As of this review July 2 there is no word on the flag. "

"Great service, fast delivery, awesome pricing, will continue to order from US Flag for many years to come.."

"I ordered a flag pole and flag on May 20th. The flag was shipped right away. The pole was said to be on back order and would ship instead on June 6th. It didn't come. I called. They said it was still on back order and would be shipped on the 27th of June. Barely enough time to get it put up before the 4th of July. It is now July 1st and I still have not heard anything. I guess I call again. Bad experience all around."

"I have had an order for a flag pole since May 20 and I still have not seem the pole.

"There was a little delay in filling the order but I was advised of it immediately. There was a complimentary additional item in my order when it arrived which more than compensated for the delay. Good communications, great customer service. That's why I keep coming back. "

"Your products have always shipped quickly. The quality AND made in America are most important to us. Free shipping is a big help. Thanks, York VFW "

"I needed a small, inexpensive, sturdy flag for Kindergarten students to use during two choral rehearsals and a concert. I am very pleased with the product I ordered from US Flag Store. I will definitely use their services for future needs. "

"Still waiting for back ordered Gadsden pins - no idea when they will arrive. Updates on back orders would be great - apart from that great everything. Will buy again."

"Purchased Several Military Flags, which for the price and quality of all the items purchased was very, very pleased, recommend this seller to anyone who wishes to purchase new flags. The shipping from order date was great!"

"I received the flags just as I had ordered. All three were top quality and were received in a reasonable amount of time. One had to be back ordered but that was to be expected at the time when I ordered them.
The last two questions should have a space for N/A. I could not mark Don't Know.

"Flags are great Made in USA (the only ones I'll buy). I know you have cheaper flags but they always seem to be made in another country. To me that's like an oxymoron. I have been getting Flags from United states flag store for years. They are great quality and last long. They stand up to bad weather (snow, wind, rain). I always keep a stock of them on hand. I have given them to neighbors who's flags were tattered and needed to be replaced. It's a small price to pay to keep the neighbor hood looking good and patriotic. "

"I was very pleased that my order came as fast as it did. Every thing was in good shape and of great quality. Thanks for fast service and love the 3 X 5 American banner flag, it should last for years.
R.Hill

"I was very pleased with this transaction. Ordering was very easy and had exactly what I was shopping for. The flag arrived in a very timely manner and was in perfect condition. I would definitely order from this company again."

"Flag pole arrived quickly. However, the flag pole was too light weight, especially for the cost."

"Order was taken and our transaction in a very professional and cordial manner. I could not have asked for anything better, Thank You. Robert Urquhart."

Share US Flag Store's store rating

US Flag Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US Flag Store is a merchant member
US Flag Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.