• US Flag Store US Flag Store Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.36/10 7.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.96/10 6.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10

2015-07-29

"On June 19th 2015, I made on-line order! Order No: 1700030143! This was confirmed later that day! Great I hear you say! On June 19th 2015, I receive an email stating my items are on back order! Not too much of an issue me thinks! Then on July 15th 2015, I get a Thank You email, with a 10% off coupon! Great, but I still don't have my order! Then July 16th 2015, just 1 day later I receive an email stating items in my order had been cancelled due to the items being out of stock for an extended period! Somewhat shocked it took 1 month to inform me of this! A very unhappy customer!"

2015-07-27

"Very fast and reliable service. "

2015-07-27

"I purchased U.S. Flag banners from the US Flag Store and couldn't be more pleased. The material is very sturdy and the colors are bright, not dull at all. I expect them to last a long time. I plan to make additional purchases in the future. I highly recommend U.S. Flag Store."

2015-07-27

"Wind storm broke my flag pole off at the ground level. Contacted the Flag Store and within a few days I had a replacement section and the pole back up with the flag flying. Super products, Super Service is what you get from the flag Store. "

2015-07-23

"Durable flags with quality workmanship. Fast and easy ordering and receiving goods. I will be ordering from US Flag Store Online Stores, Inc. again. We are very satisfied and so are our customers.

2015-07-22

"Poor Quality. Top staple on flag stick not secured properly"

2015-07-20

"Thank you for your prompt attention with our return. We are totally happy with the service,
products and everything pertaining to your store. We were referred to your website by a
neighbor and we will certainly give you wonderful referrals also"

coralbaymassage's Avatar

Metro Atlanta
2015-07-20

"I ordered these flags and received them in just a few days. Vibrant colors, tough durable weatherproof fabric, sewn strips. I'll come back here for all my flag needs. "

2015-07-09

"Order was for flags on 36" sticks. 7% of the flags were missing white clips to keep the flag from falling to the ground. Did not know this was a problem until the flags were used this past week-end on the 4th of July. Do not understand why I was not notified that the order was coming in two separate shipments. Otherwise, the quality of the product was good."

2015-07-07

"I've been ordering from US Flag Store since 2010 and I love their flags! They have the best prices and flags of all sizes. The material of the flags is top-notched. And they come fast."

2015-07-02

"I ordered a Vietnam veterans banner flag on May 21,2015 and a few days later I received an "E" mail stating the flag is now on back order. The US Flag Store has done nothing to inform me of my order other than to say I will not be charged until the flag is sent. The last information I received is when I phoned on June 24th when I was told the new flags were to be delivered to their store on June 25th. As of this review July 2 there is no word on the flag. "

2015-07-02

"Great service, fast delivery, awesome pricing, will continue to order from US Flag for many years to come.."

2015-07-01

"I ordered a flag pole and flag on May 20th. The flag was shipped right away. The pole was said to be on back order and would ship instead on June 6th. It didn't come. I called. They said it was still on back order and would be shipped on the 27th of June. Barely enough time to get it put up before the 4th of July. It is now July 1st and I still have not heard anything. I guess I call again. Bad experience all around."

2015-07-01

"I have had an order for a flag pole since May 20 and I still have not seem the pole.

2015-06-30

"There was a little delay in filling the order but I was advised of it immediately. There was a complimentary additional item in my order when it arrived which more than compensated for the delay. Good communications, great customer service. That's why I keep coming back. "

Share US Flag Store's store rating

US Flag Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US Flag Store is a merchant member
US Flag Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,712 merchant members.