• Address: 1000 Westinghouse Dr suite 1

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.93/10 7.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.01/10 8.01/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Arrived well packed in a very short period of time, sooner than expected. Excellent pricing. Yes I will be ordering again as the need arises. They have everything you need in the way of American flags

"I was not happy with the delivery of my flag pole. I received the a solar light kit and base cover very promply. The pole was back ordered and arrived several week later than the accessories. The thing that I am most unhappy about is hearing that that your company has a strict 30 day return policy even when you are late delivering all of your products. During installation of the flag pole I discovered that the solar light would not fit. (Yes, the product discription did say it would not fit the pole I ordered. I re-read the information and discovered the restriction.). I would have returned the light accessory in the required time (30 days) if the pole had arrived in a timely manner. The company return policy is not acceptable when your delivery of the ordered items is late. I contacted customer service about returning the light kit and was told I could return the item at my expense. Not an acceptable answer for a new customer! "

"We really like our pole light and it fits perfect. I would highly recommend. It was easy to mount on the pole."

"Ordered POW/MIA flag and aluminum flag pole and bracket. Excellent high quality products. What really blew me away was the speed of the turn around service. Ordered product on a Monday and it was on my door step two days later. Your excellent service is heads, shoulders and shoe laces above everybody else. Keep up the awesome work."

"Received my 20' Telescopic pole and realized that the 3" gold ball was missing so I called and they will send it out and I will receive it in 7-10 days .....par for the course. Put the pole up and the top ring on the pole would not move around the pole as it should move with the wind blowing the flag in different directions called customer service the girl ( Rachael) didn't have a clue how I could fix the situation so she said she will send me out another top portion and it will be another 7-10 days so now I will be waiting for 3-4 weeks for my completed flag pole, again par for the course.............."

"Just what I ordered and on time"

"Valley Forge Koralux II
Just reordered two. The first one we tried lasted 8 months. This is twice as long as any previous flag, even more expensive ones. The flag is flown 24/7. The 8 months started last November, so the time included very severe winter weather and spring and summer thunderstorms. It is between two buildings so the winds are fierce

"car flags purchased outstanding in construction and cost --- these car flags are
hard to find and when they are they are very expensive --- Branson Mo Flag store
on commerical street branson mo charges 15.00 for a USA CAR FLAG

"It was easy to order online and 1 item was not delivered, I called them and it was mailed with no questions asked. I could not find what wanted anywhere else. Thanks"

"One of the poles was received damaged. We have requested a return label and so far no reply has come."

"Quick accurate delivery.

I started to ask them about a low cost printed flag with GSpec proportions, but they quickly informed me they don't make flags, just sell them, with out wasting any of my time. So communication is good.

The GSpec flag I received looks like the web site picture, and is very nice. I think I will iron it a bit before flying it as it is a little wrinkled. I don't know about it's longevity, yet.

"Received the flag within 2 days of order. Ordering was very easy on your website."

"My first time ordering and everything went smoothly and the order arrived quicker than I thought it would."

"Items exactly as pictured & described on webpage. Items quality made. Fast shipping."

"Ordered a stand that was damaged in shipment. I found out accidently by checking the FedEX shipment. Second stand was sent and it came it broken apart. Have attempted to fix it myself."

US Flag Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US Flag Store is a merchant member
US Flag Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.