• US Flag Store US Flag Store Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.60/10 7.60/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.11/10 7.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.81/10 6.81/10

"I was very pleased with quality of set., and the prompt delivery service. If ever I need to order another set in the future, I want hesitate to order, nor will I hesitate to refer your company to friends in the workplace."

"The flags were a gift for my dad. I haven't seen them yet, but he is very happy with them. I will definitely order all my flags from the U.S. Flag Store in the future."

"I love the flag - beautiful. "

"Though I haven't put it up yet. I received it in a timely manner and the cost was good."

"Dear Sir/Madam,
I'm very satisfied about the ordered I've received from you. I might order more the countries/ US States patches I've visited before. Thank you very much.
Respectfully yours,
Jojo

"As always, product was as promised, was delivered quickly with reasonable shipping and number ordered was correct."

"Representative was very helpful and pleasant. "

"The flags were even better quality than I was expecting. It was a great deal. "

"Quick delivery, good price, seems to be good quality. Can't ask for more!"

"US Flag Store ships quickly and offers quality flags. I need a smaller flag than than typically sold in the stores, and I have no trouble finding them here. "

"United States Flag Store was a positive experience, where I found exactly what I was looking for and the search, ordering and prompt delivery was a 5 stars rating for me. I even put them on my directory and iPhone contacts for any future business.
I received exactly what I was looking for and more importantly, what was described on their website and they work flawlessly.

"Item I wanted was easy to find on the site, showed up when they said it would & seems to be as advertised. Would order from here again."

"have never had problems with your procedures, however, this last time I received my envelope with out any product. Someone mailed me an empty envelope. I did call back and the problem was quickly taken care of. I do appreciate that and I know things to happen. "

"Thanks for the excellent service!
Have a great day!!

"http://www.resellerratings.com/store/survey/newstream/US_Flag_Store/7475291df48b0f8e545c48715043d0/rating/5

Share US Flag Store's store rating

US Flag Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US Flag Store is a merchant member
US Flag Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,852 merchant members.