Stores > US Flag Store

Customer service: Rating 6.96/10 6.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
2017-02-23

Good product/slow shipping

"Purchased for work; outdoor pole display. So far the product has been good, well made and standing up to elements. Shipping to almost a month; ordered product 1/12/17 and received 2/2/17. Would order from company again while being mindful of shipping time."

This review was modified by BKey on February 23 2017 07:30:01 AM

2017-02-21

A very happy US. Army veteran

"All I can tell you guys at the flag store is that you made my baby sister very happy and proud at the same time because she didn't have the money to buy that flag until I told her that I would buy it for her, I that I didn't want any money in return for doing this for her and her son... God bless you guys at the US Flag store....

Sincerely,
Mr. Allen D. Shellenbarger

This review was modified by allen4456 on February 21 2017 12:00:08 PM

2017-02-10

Great service

"Fast shipping and quality product"

This review was modified by alpmorton on February 12 2017 09:15:02 AM

2017-02-03

Another Good Transaction

"I've purchased more than once from US Flag Store before and those transactions are why I purchased from them again.

Obviously, I'm pleased.

This review was modified by craigswerner on February 03 2017 09:30:02 AM

2017-01-25

Great Christmas Gift

"I ordered a 20 foot flagpole for a Christmas gift. It arrived on schedule with all the contents as described. We poured the footing just before a deep freeze. We have flown flags since then Works great and a decent value. Arrived the day before Christmas!"

This review was modified by tochko on January 25 2017 07:15:02 PM

2017-01-20

Excellent!

"WE were pleasantly surprised by the quality of this NCAA football flag! It was received in a timely manner and packed well. We will be returning customers for sure!"

This review was modified by caddbeck on January 20 2017 08:00:03 AM

2017-01-17

Beautiful

"Very good quality and packaged well"

This review was modified by dowtyb on January 17 2017 06:00:03 PM

2017-01-16

"fast shipments and good qaulity products."

This review was modified by thefly49er on January 16 2017 08:15:01 PM

2017-01-12

Perfect for a small flag..

"Very pretty... had to return and get a size larger... can't wait for the new one... customer service was very good and easy to return..."

This review was modified by Kyleeboyd on January 12 2017 08:13:35 AM

2017-01-11

Still waiting for an order placed on November 29, 2016!

"We ordered a flagpole and it arrived fairly quickly. However, it was damaged and missing parts. Sent it back and we were told they'd have to investigate and they'd get back to us. We waited and after a week and a half, we called them. They said they were in the process of issuing a refund. We said we just wanted an undamaged, complete pole. They said ok they would process a reorder. Then we received an email that it was on back order and would ship after the 1st of the year. We waited. Then another email...still on back order. We called and were told it would be shipped soon. Most recent email states a ship date of January 13, 2017. So, a month and a half later, we still have no flag pole. No discount for all the waiting, hassle, phone calls, emails, etc. We are disappointed at the lack of effort and had we known that it would, at the least (I'm waiting for our next "backorder" email), take two moths to get this pole, we would've ordered elsewhere. Look, stuff happens. I get that. But they should be helping to make this right. It feels like it's up to us to follow up and keep track of what's happening. "

This review was modified by tracker-1111 on January 11 2017 03:47:42 PM

2017-01-09

Nicely made flags

"I ordered several flags. The Christmas one is great and seems to be well made. It still have the American flag incorporated in which is why I ordered. Ordered some smaller ones as well for upcoming holidays but haven't used them. They all seem to be well made and will hopefully last for a while."

This review was modified by psnook on January 09 2017 11:59:31 AM

2017-01-06

Awesome deals on durable flags!

"Great quality, easy ordering and always shipped promptly. I highly recommend US Flag Store! "

This review was modified by Danika_Lewis on January 06 2017 10:40:37 PM

You Da Best

"I have ordered several flags over the years from the US Flag Store. I've always received prompt, professional service and high quality flags. I'm especially proud of them that they brought back the Confederate Battle Flag. Not because I'm a "rebel". But because my Southern heritage runs deep in my family. In my family tree I have many family members who served and died in the Civil war and it's important to keep their memory alive. I live in central Michigan and I proudly display my Southern heritage in my front yard over a memorial I built in loving memory of my mom. She and I were born in Hopewell Virginia, which was named City Point during the Civil War. Thanks again for the high quality products. Keep up the great work. mark"

Nothing fits

"Bought a pole, eagle ornament and solar light fixture at the same time and nothing fits together. There should be a way that this wouldn't happen, like pick a flag pole and then check off accessories that work with that flag pole. Kinda disappointed. "

This review was modified by Scott37 on January 06 2017 08:44:14 AM

2017-01-03

Great Product

"Everything was done very well from the ordering process to the speedy delivery and product quality."

Share US Flag Store's store rating

US Flag Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

US Flag Store is not a merchant member
US Flag Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!