Stores > US Flag Store

Customer service: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-07-21

Sleeper Company

"I ordered over a month ago, and the only reason I believe my order has been taken care of is because I hounded them! It took so long to fill my order that I had to re-authorize my credit card charge! What kind of company operates like that!!! My pole has since shipped - again, only after I contacted them to find out why it was taking so long. They say 4 day shipping... Don't believe it! Closer to 7 or 8 weeks! The customer service rep was nice enough when I called to re-give the authorization, but no discount. No nothing. It would have been so easy! Will probably not use this company again, even though I want another flag pole. Oh, their excuse was that the shipping company was closed until Monday. That was a Monday that was 6 weeks AFTER I ordered!"

This review was modified by Camanotax on July 21 2016 08:05:38 AM

2016-07-12

Professional

"Very professional company, from day 1 no problem. Smooth ride to order and get my order. "

This review was modified by FrankyAlicea50 on July 12 2016 03:11:32 PM

2016-07-12

Good Value

"These flags are a good value ,but I should have ordered a larger size flag to place in the front lawn of our neighborhood homes"

2016-07-11

What happened

"I originally ordered 3 flags, only two arrived. I couldn't find the flag to reorder so I ordered from another company. Some how the wrong size was delivered from the other company, plus the flag was much more expensive. Now I'm reordering from US Flag Store because the quality seems much better. Just hope it doesn't take too long to receive the flag.

This review was modified by bferrau on July 13 2016 02:23:30 PM

2016-07-07

The Flags arrived by our deadline.

"This order was placed less than four days before we needed the 144 U.S. Flags. Our church has been placing a flag for every fallen member in the Afghanistan and Iraq war for the past four years. A donation at the last minute came in to pay for all the flags we needed. The order was taken by an excellent salesperson, and we actually saved money following her suggestion when we placed the order. We needed the flags for Memorial Day, placed the order on the 25th of May and they arrived on the 29th, at no extra cost to us. I will use US Flag Store every year that we have to order a flag for each Fallen US Soldier. My prayer - One day, soon, I won't need to order any more flags for our Fallen. "

This review was modified by Marty123456 on July 07 2016 06:13:36 AM

2016-07-04

Coffeyville Flags of Honor, Coffeyville, KS USA

"Our highways are lined with the Our RED WHITE and BLUE, also in front of the High School and Elementary School. The flags are mounted 15 ft above the ground on light poles and are on display from May thru Nov. Thank you for helping make this project possible with your prompt service and quality products we can Fly our US Flags with Pride to honor all that serve the greatest nation under God."

2016-07-01

Good Pricing, Great Delivery, Quality Product

"We ordered 15 3'x 6' Printed Poly Pleated Fans. Looked hard but could not beat the price. Ordering was easy and they arrived quickly. We display them on the outside of our office building 24/7 all summer. They have been out over a month now and are holding up quite well. They are exposed to direct afternoon sunlight every day and no noticeable fading yet. Without hesitation I would buy from US Flag in the future. "

2016-06-27

Old Glory

"Got a flag to put on antenna as I drive around town. Love the triple stitches on the trailing edge. So the flag doesn't come unraveled at 70 mph. Grommets make it easy to attach. Colors are bright and pop in sunlight. Shipping & customer support great. When this one wears out, I'll be buying another."

This review was modified by SteveMoreno on June 27 2016 07:56:39 AM

2016-06-25

Quick shipping, even for large orders

"In May I ordered 1,150 stick flags so our Cub Scouts could place them at our veterans cemetery at the end of June. I purposely ordered with over six weeks of lead time, thinking it would take them a while for a large order like this. Imagine my surprise when they arrived on my doorstep five days later! Thanks so much - we'll be ordering again!"

This review was modified by demes on June 25 2016 04:15:08 PM

2016-06-24

great flags delivered quickly

"Ordered some flag stickers and they came quickly and were well packaged. good quality and look like they will last a long time in the elements."

This review was modified by WyCEHG on June 24 2016 10:23:12 AM

2016-06-22

TEN STAR customer Service!

"I am so impressed with this US Flag Store, I would give them a rating of ten. Our original order arrived so quickly, everything as expected except for one small flaw/hole in the 3 X 5 flag. I called to ask what to do with it, immediately talked to a human person who spoke English and was so sorry to hear of the flaw. She sent out a replacement flag at once and I received the new one in perfect condition a few days later. This was a most pleasant surprise since so often talking to customer service is a totally stressful ordeal. Thank you so very much; I will be back to this store whenever I need another flag. My only wish for a change would be that the flags were manufactured in the US. "

2016-06-19

Flags of Our History

"Us Flag Store always has speedy delivery and excellent products. "

This review was modified by jkferriss on June 23 2016 08:33:45 AM

2016-06-19

broken flags

"I ordered 2 flags, both came broken"

This review was modified by scrfeesmom on July 11 2016 08:25:41 AM

2016-06-18

Great products!

"Great site to do business with. Quality flags delivered quickly. Am well satisfied with my purchase. Would recommend this site to anyone."

This review was modified by unclebill-31294 on June 27 2016 12:21:25 PM

2016-06-16

Absolutely Reliable

"I ordered two different flags and found one to be on a long backorder. I called and talked to the company, cancelled the BO, and the other flag arrived well before the estimated date.
When I need flags, or poles, I always come to US Flag Store because they sell quality merchandise and good prices and their service is the best!

This review was modified by rvonzeigler-16163 on July 07 2016 07:50:07 AM

Share US Flag Store's store rating

US Flag Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

US Flag Store is not a merchant member
US Flag Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!