Stores > US Flag Store

Customer service: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10

2016-09-26

No Return

"The event we were using the 2000 flags for had to be cancelled due to rain. Wanted to return the unused flags, but could not do so because I missed the 30 day return policy by 2 days. Somewhat dissatisfied in your return policy."

This review was modified by bnc2165 on September 26 2016 07:35:09 AM

2016-09-20

Stars and Stripes Extraordinaire

"The flags that we purchased from US Flag Store have been high quality and long lasting. We live in the out-state area of Minnesota near the river valley so the winds can be tortuous on flags. The US Flag Store brand flag last 6-8 months before they start to show any deterioration of the stitched edges. "

This review was modified by Schlawin1 on September 20 2016 07:28:51 AM

2016-09-19

It's a Party!

"We threw a going away party for our daughter leaving for the US Air Force, and US Flag Store was the ideal source! We found everything we needed to decorate our home and yard with US & Air Force flags and bunting.
Awesome service.
Very reasonable prices.
Easy to navigate website and online ordering.
Super fast delivery.

This review was modified by Richmanpj on September 19 2016 06:29:35 PM

2016-09-16

Wow!

"Great product, fast shipping, excellent price!"

This review was modified by ExchangeClubofMesquite on September 16 2016 09:45:24 AM

2016-09-15

No Help

"I ordered a flagpole that came with a flag. FedEx delivered it two blocks from my building and neither the US Flag Store or FedEx was willing to tell me where it ended up. They pointed fingers at each other. I went to other buildings in the area before finding the one that took the delivery. The street names aren't even similar, so it wasn't an easy mistake to make. THEN, the top of the flag pole was damaged and I called to get a remedy. The person on the phone was nice, but I still haven't received the replacement item and it has been more than a month."

This review was modified by JimmyPoppin on September 15 2016 07:41:16 AM

2016-09-13

Flag design needs work

"The grommets in the flags were positioned so that it was impossible to get the furnished hooks into them. Really, someone should test this stuff before they send it out. As far as the store's operation goes, it is just fine."

2016-09-12

Excellent Price

"I ordered a large amount of flag poles and was given a great deal for the value. Thank you for meeting my needs!"

2016-09-07

Great price HORRIBLE quality

"If you're thinking of buying a car flag or replacement pole for an existing flag, simply open your window and throw your money out onto the highway. These flags are so weak they tatter and rip with little to no effort and poles bend if you dare to drive over 20 mph resulting in your flag flying away.
DO NOT BUY.

This review was modified by andreapp11 on September 07 2016 05:16:15 PM

2016-08-31

Fast Shipping Quality Products

"My SC State Flag is flying high. I will soon be looking for a Carolina Panther flag."

2016-08-31

I wrap my flag around my heart...

"More and More I feel love and respect for the brightness of our Nation's flag. It spells a history second to none. It took years of fighting by brave and intelligent men. And God bless them.

My seven star flag marks my region of the nation - The South. I have lived here all my life in rural and small town environments. And I do love our culture.

2016-08-29

BEST FOR FLAGS

"I have found this site the very best for buying flags. I have many for different occasions. It is easy to use the site and if I ever have a problem they are easy to rectify any problems.
I was NOT asked by anyone to write this review.

2016-08-29

TRY STANDING BEHIND YOUR PRODUCT

"We ordered a 24' flag pole and when it was received, the box was brought to me with the assembly pieces. When I opened it the collar was bent and these cannot be reshapped once damaged. I called the customer service line and I was told since it was not checked by our receiving department by opening the box, it could not be replaced. I explained that we are an industrial complex and boxes are not normally opened when the truck driver was standing waiting. The driver normally wants it received quicky and leaves. I also asked about some other parts I saw listed, but were not in the box. I was told to go back and check the pole and then call them if not there, even though suppose to be with the smaller assembly pieces. Also, when I was speaking with customer services, the girl did not even appear to know what the parts were that I asking about. I will be calling them again about the additional parts, but so far this company has not impressed me as they do not want to stand behind their product or services."

2016-08-12

My flag store

"These folks are, in my opinion, the only place to go for anything having to do with flags. They have it all in exceptional quality and price. In every respect they have come through for me in spades."

2016-08-08

A symbol of Freedom "Old Glory". "Long may she Wave".

"I purchased a 20' aluminum flagpole kit. It was everything that I had expected. I also purchased a 18"x 36" state flag to fly below. They proudly wave in front of my residence with made in America quality."

2016-08-04

Where are my flags?

"I ordered 36 flags for my Fourth of July Party!! I got notice that they were shipped, and then I got notice that my payment, less of course, the large shipping cost, was returned to my account. The flags were never delivered!!! I did receive the paper products, other decorative items from other sources during the time period of the flag shipment. I've report this once already, but got no response whatsoever. You are a large company - I'm a small, very small, customer - oh, wait!
I'm no longer a customer!!

This review was modified by LawndaleHouse on August 04 2016 08:46:23 AM

Share US Flag Store's store rating

US Flag Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

US Flag Store is not a merchant member
US Flag Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!