• US Flag Store

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.30/10 7.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.76/10 7.76/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.21/10 7.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

"My original order was 5 US Stick flags and 2 Confederate Flags. When the box arrived one of the US flags was broken. I did the online return and paid around $3.00 to return a $0.88. The replacement flag arrived it to was also broken. This time I called and the spoke to a very nice lady in customer service and she arranged to have a new one shipped. It arrived and was also broken. Called again and was told they would refund the money. I advised the lady I spoke with that the flag which measures 12" x 18" x 30" was shipped in a box that was 4' long with one air pillow. I think they need to look into smaller size boxes for single orders of smaller flags."

"Oklahoma State Flag and Confederate Flag. Good quality flags and expedient service and delivery. Rating below, yes I did have interaction with customer service. had several conversations with expert response. Very satisfied."

AgentAnderson69's Avatar

Armpit Escondido, CA

"I needed a really great flag to fly at our new house and needed one Made in the USA. US Flag Store had just that. The flag is great and looks awesome. Unfortunately, the other items they sell are less than decent. They had a post 4th of July sale and several of the small 6x9 US Stick Flags did not have the spear tip. I know they are cheap, but I will most likely not buy anything other than high quality large flags from them in the future."

"i ordered a flag,and it was delivered to the Post Office In Newport,Kentucky.It was then forwarded to the Highland Heights,Ky.Post Office. i never received it,and was told it should have been put in my P.O.Box, although it wasn't.They said they could not find it. i called the US Flag Store,and let them know what had happened,and they immediately said they would send another one right away, no questions asked.i received it today,only a few days after,i talked to them. As far as,i am concerned this is a very professional company,and i will do business with them again in the future.
Thank You In Advance ! Dan Harper... 8/19/2015 6:55 p.m E.S.T P.S. It was a Confederate Flag which,i have flown over my residence for years. It was tattered,and torn,and not presentable to fly.

"great quality flags, we ordered the super tough one for our outdoor flagpole and it is beautiful!"

"I ordered 20 USA1218HF_24_516_S_T_C flags that were ok. Wooden spears!
I ordered 20 SM1218HF Michigan flags that were ok. Wooden spears!
I ordered 20 WCA1218HF Canadian flags the had plastic spears on top of the wooden staff.
The plastic spears were not glued on properly and we have lost several. I am not happy with the product.

"I ordered a US Flag, Texas State Flag and Oklahoma State Flag. They were to be used for a 4th of July military ceremony. I specificly paid for 2nd day service to have them in time. Two arrived on the fourth day (too late for the ceremony) and it took nearly three weeks to get the third. Not very happy with your store or your customer service."

"I'm satisfied with my entire order. My brother hit my new flag pole it didn't survive. I'm reordering it soon. "

"Excellent product, service, communication. Fast shipment, great packaging. No problems at all.

Will definitely do business with them again!

A1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am very happy with their great service!"

"This company was a great find. Great products at reasonable pricing and the service was better than expected."

"The order process was easy and the flag I selected exceeded my expectations.I am so proud to display our new flag and show our love for America."

"Quality of products is acceptable overall, except that the flag sticks in the desk set I ordered were too big for the holes of the base. Since one of the items was back-ordered, I emailed customer service to find out when I could expect shipment. The only answer I got was an automatic reply saying that someone from customer service would contact me. The indoor flag sets came without any kind of instructions describing how to put them together. One of the sets arrived with no holders for attaching the flag to the pole. Fortunately I found another flag vendor online who had posted instructions, which I printed and used to mount the flags. I also bought from them mounting rings for attaching flags to poles."

"After 7 weeks of placing my order I still have not received it. Numerous phone calls and a long time on indefinite hold,still nothing . This co. sucks .Do not waste your money."

""High quality nylon" Southern Cross flag is cheaply made, I cannot hang it outside as it will fall apart in the first winds/rain. The smaller on for the garden stand has sequins on it. SEQUINS?? The garden flag holder is nice. No invoice came with it so I have no idea who shipped it, where it came from or the invoice number

Order took more than a month to get here, cannot recall when I ordered them, also promised "free shipping" for over $75 and was billed/charged $10+.

Share US Flag Store's store rating

US Flag Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US Flag Store is a merchant member
US Flag Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,715 merchant members.