Stores > US Flag Store

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.10/10 8.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.23/10 8.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.05/10 7.05/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.30/10 7.30/10
Voice your opinion! Review US Flag Store by clicking a star below.

Substandard seam

"3 days after displaying my newly purchased flag a center seam is coming unraveled."

an excellent experience

"Ordered six engraved metal plates. They arrived today. As usual, everything was perfect. Always have a good experience with US Flag Store.

Great service on warrenty

"Although the first product that I received was defective, after sending pictures regarding the problem I promptly received a replacement that was 100% great!"

Happy!

"So far I have been more than happy with my orders...love that they are made in America...thank you!"

2017-05-21

True product and shipping.

"true advertisement of product and shipping. Very Please with both. Thank you.

2017-05-20

Wonderful products

"I have purchased from US Flag Store several times and am always happy with the products I have received. They are good quality and always arrive promptly. I have purchased a few flags locally and was disappointed with how little time they last. The flags from US Flag Store last several seasons even through all of the wind here."

2017-05-19

Love my rainbow flag!

"The flag is as expected and came when promised. Great price too.
It looks great wrapped around the mailbox!

2017-05-17

Found what I was looking for.

"I wanted a new flag and was having trouble finding one that was good quality and still reasonably priced. I also needed the pole and bracket so finding this website gave me enough options. I am pleased with my purchase."

2017-05-17

Slow getting started

"I ordered in April, didn't receive until this week due to faulty packing, your office staff helped track and make sure I got this flag pole"

2017-05-16

Very fun experience

"We havent had a flag up in our facility in over ten years . Jeff my sales guy was great. This was an easy process,as he came out to look at poles we already had to see what we needed to get flags up and flying high and proud:)WE got everything we needed right away and they even made us some custom company logo flags to fly underneath. I would not go anywhere else for your flag needs . Hands down great experience all around the board. Thanks Jeff :)

2017-05-15

Looking to buy flag

" After going to several web sites, I found yours. I do most of my shopping by internet. My biggest let down is not getting the product that is made of good quality. I am a Vietnam Veteran and I love our flag. So the name U S FLAG STORE, caught my eye. I was not disappointed with my order. Quality is great, shipping was FAST. When I need a new flag, I will order from U S FLAG STORE. THANKS TONY MITCHELL"

2017-05-15

Flagpole too wobbly

"Flagpole shakes in the wind it's not stable "

2017-05-13

Great prices, Great choices, Easy shopping experience

"I knew I wanted a flagpole and had purchased from Home Depot before. The price is ridiculous. I found this company online, compared the quality and found the price to half that of Home Depot, plus I was able to get a solar light which then came close to being the same price as Home Depot. The solar light showcase's my flag at night and I've had several compliments from the neighbors about this. I just wish the emails, post purchase, would slow down. I keep deleting them."

2017-05-12

Enjoyable Experience

"Fast service and great prices . Received order almost as fast as Amazon . Flags are of good quality . Highly recommend this store . .

2017-05-12

Top Notch!

"Fast shipping. Great price! I fly the flag almost all year round and at this price I can change it when it starts to fade or wear. Even at this price, the quality appears to be good. I will be ordering again! It blows with the slightest breeze, nice material."

Share US Flag Store's store rating

US Flag Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

US Flag Store is not a merchant member
US Flag Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!