Stores > US Flag Store

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.38/10 7.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review US Flag Store by clicking a star below.
2017-06-27

HAPPY WITH ORDER WILL USE AGAIN

"EVERYTHING WAS GREAT WILL PLACE ANOTHER ORDER"

2017-06-26

Eagle flag pole topper did not fit

"The eagle topper did not fit the pole because the hole at the top of the pole was too large for the eagle screw base, even if the hole was the right size were no screw threads in the pole to mount the eagle.
I had to epoxy it myself.
Poor design and QC for the price.

Shawn Cargal

"Wonderful people and very nice to deal with!!! Thank you for the wonderful flags!!!"

2017-06-26

Many flag stores but US Flag Store is the best.

"Their website is easy to use and their service is great. The quality of the flags are excellent. Recently I had to contact their help desk because my last order never showed up. They explained that they had shipped it and when ETC and it turned out that they had and that it just never showed up in my mail box for what ever reason. They were so kind to immediately ship me a new flag which I received just a few days later. I am and will continue to be a loyal customer to US Flag Store! "

Excellent

"Great service and easy process"

Bad experience

"I tried out this store ordering a trim collar for my flag pole. It took 2 weeks to get it, and when I finally did get it, it was rough polished and unfinished. So I had to fine sand it, clean it with mi,real spirits and clear coat it. Rediculous. I wonder what other kinds of unfinished products they sell. "

2017-06-24

Great Service

"It was easy to complete my order and I loved the fact that a signature was required upon delivery."

2017-06-23

5" Round Flag top Ball

"Wow! Fast shipping Great packaging & a hard to find 5" round gold ball. Thank You."

Everything

"They have everything for flags you need. Great prices and quick shipping!"

Best deal for the money

"The solar pole light for the flag is fantastic! It is much better than the one it replaced. The LEDs equipped in this unit are very bright and have a longer range. I also like the different adjustment knobs to best direct is the light.

LONG WAIT TIME!

"It took forever for my flags to ship. When I called, I was told that I received an email that they were on back order. I never received an email. I was told while on the call the call that they were in a being shipped. That was false info, still didn't receive my order for over 2 weeks, so I waited for almost a month for them.

2017-06-21

No ball for top of flagpole

"I received my flagpole and flag but the ball for the top of the pole was not there I sent an email but never heard back"

Flag pins

"My order was processed and sent out immediately. I received them within normal delivery time. The products are of a great quality and are professionally crafted. I am very please with the style and look on my suits. "

Great?

"Service was great, but the quality of the flags was very disappointing. Very poor material, and the way they are attached to the sticks with a few staples is pretty bad."

2017-06-20

They have flags on the site that they don't have to sell.

"They run ads for flags that they don't have. They back order flags than tell you they will not get them in stock because they are will not be printed any more. than weeks later you get one in the mail."

Share US Flag Store's store rating

US Flag Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

US Flag Store is not a merchant member
US Flag Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!