• US Appliance US Appliance Elite Status
    • Address: 111 Corporate Drive Auburn Hills, MI 48326
    • Contact: sales@us-appliance.com
    • Phone: 877-628-9913
    • Customer Support: 877-628-9913
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours: 8:00 am - 6:00pm EST Mon - Fri Get a live person! No recordings during 8-6 M-F hours
    • Fax: 248-364-0701

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

What is this?

"prompt and worked nicely thanks"

"My refrigerator was delivered on time and in perfect condition. The price was the lowest I found anywhere during my research before my purchase. The delivery team was very professional and removed the packaging when I requested this additional service. I highly recommend US Appliance and will refer my friends and family when they need new appliances. Fantastic customer service kept me updated so I didn't have to chase them for information. Great company."

"Got exactly what I asked for when they said I was going to get it."

"I was very satisfied with the quality and service I received from US Appliance and would purchase from them again."

"Quality product delivered on time in good shape."

"Not only did they deliver promptly, they were the best price by far. They matched and best an online competitors price with no problem. I couldn't have been happier with the service. I certainly look forward to using them again. "

"Samsung W/D were great price. Items were delivered promptly and in perfect condition. Would happily use US Appliance in the future. "

"I ordered, and was charged for a refrigerator on 7/28/15. The website claimed delivery in 1 to 3 weeks. After 3 weeks, I got an e-mail saying it was shipped, but would be another 7 to 10 business days before I would be contacted by the shipper for delivery. It's quite likely that I'll have to pay the credit card charge before I receive the refrigerator. Most reputable internet companies I've dealt with don't charge you until the item is shipped. Very poor customer service when I contacted them (twice)."

"I bought a LG LSXS26466S side-by-side refrigerator at a price $500-$700 less than I could find locally at the big box stores. After finding such a great price I called US Appliance to check availability of the fridge because the local stores said it was a special order that would take 3 weeks. US Appliance also said it would be about 3 weeks. The reviews I could find looked good so I decided to take a gamble on an internet order. I was overall happy as my fridge arrived three weeks and two days later. The delivery company was not very accommodating about "scheduling" a delivery time. I could choose a day but there was no narrowing down the time so it was anytime between 10am and 5pm which is certainly not convenient if you have meetings on your schedule everyday. I was not happy about that but the driver was helpful and courteous. "

"Amazing service, exactly what I wanted at prices below retail. Arrived as scheduled in perfect condition. Highly recommend to everyone in need of appliances. Best website and customer service. They deliver!!!"

"Easy to order online. My new oven was delivered when it was expected. Satisfied with purchase. I will be purchasing all my appliances from US Appliance. "

"EVERYTHING WAS DONE HOW THEY SAID IT WOULD BE."

"Service delivered as promised. Everything was done according to their stated plan."

"Order shipped when promised, and received on time."

"great people to deal with. "

Share US Appliance's store rating

US Appliance is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US Appliance is a merchant member
US Appliance participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.