• Address: 111 Corporate Drive Auburn Hills, MI 48326
    • Contact: sales@us-appliance.com
    • Phone: 877-628-9913
    • Customer Support: 877-628-9913
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours: 8:00 am - 6:00pm EST Mon - Fri Get a live person! No recordings during 8-6 M-F hours
    • Fax: 248-364-0701

Product & services pricing Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.88/10 2.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.78/10 2.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.63/10 2.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.07/10 1.07/10

What is this?

"We ordered a Bosch dishwasher from them. We were told that delivery would be in 7 to 10 days. It turns out that the last mile delivery company only come to our city of 3100 people on the Oregon coast every two weeks. The delivery date that was scheduled would be occurring when I was out on the East coast helping my sister move into a new home. When I contacted US Appliance they offered to cancel the order, or refund $100 of the original cost. We took the $100 cost reduction. They had the Dishwasher delivered to our house on the next delivery cycle. This was 1 day before I returned, so customer service extended the time to inspect the unit for any damages that occurred in shipping the unit from Michigan to the Oregon coast. I felt that US Appliance was more than willing to help us in our situation of a delayed delivery schedule that they were unaware of. BTW they had 18 month financing on the unit with no interest, free shipping a $50 gift card from Bosch. With the $100 price drop they were by far the best price I found for this particular model."

"Appliances were just as pictured and delivered quickly"

"Great price, great service, helpful delivery guys. Only wish would be quicker delivery but can't complain since it was free!"

"Quick delivery and good communication. Also a great price on a hard to find plasma TV!"

"great product; good price; quick delivery"

"I had no idea that you did not bring appliances in and install. I read reviews and was definitely mislead. The pallet was left outside my house and truck driver told me that inside delivery and install was not available. As a woman living alone I am happy I have friends that I could call upon to help. Had I known that you did not provide inside delivery and installation I would not have purchased with you."

"Expected curbside delivery; came home and found the oven sitting in my garage, right by the stairs to the inside. Saved me from having to dolly it down the driveway, and kept it safe until I got home. "

"Great price. Smooth delivery."

"Very efficient and courteous!"

"US Appliance was the best price on the net and the delivery was fast and efficient. Product arrived in good condition and has worked well from day one. Would do business with US Appliance again."

"Great service and price. Fast delivery."

"Product came in a very timely manner, and was delivered in excellent condition. Works great and there's no problems whatsoever."

"delivery time was totally unacceptable. would not recommend the service"

"Do not advertise that you offer price match if you are not going to match it!! TERRIBLE !! "

"Great price, great communication and delivery on time"

US Appliance is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US Appliance is a merchant member
US Appliance participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,899 merchant members.