Stores > US Appliance

• Address: 111 Corporate Drive Auburn Hills, MI 48326
    • Contact: sales@us-appliance.com
    • Phone: 877-628-9913
    • Customer Support: 877-628-9913
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours: 8:00 am - 6:00pm EST Mon - Fri Get a live person! No recordings during 8-6 M-F hours
    • Fax: 248-364-0701

Product & services pricing Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.79/10 1.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10

2016-11-29

BUYER BEWARE!

"I ordered a four-package set of GE Slate appliances. They knew I lived on the 16th floor of a condo but never once mentioned anything about them only delivering the appliances to the front door and not to my actual home! When I asked them about this, they said they told me. I am 78 years old. Do you think I would have been okay with this? Then they had also told me that three of the appliances were eligible for GE rebates of $300. GE now tells me that is not the case at all, and only one appliance was eligible and that was only if I had ordered three that were eligible. Very dishonest. Even the delivery man said he would never order from them."

This review was modified by rwmj12345 on November 29 2016 02:36:57 PM

2016-11-15

chuck

"Easy ordering process, fair prices and prompt delivery!"

2016-11-15

On Price. On time. On value.

"US Appliance DELIVERED. I ordered a kitchen package. It was lower in price than any other place I researched. AND it had features I did not expect at the price. The delivery date was met. And the delivery person was exceptional. Highly recommend US Appliance. "

hard to return

"We were rebuilding our house and ordered a whole set of appliances. When they were delivered we were not ready to install, so did not unbox. When we did later, we found some damage. US Appliance would not let me return item."

Excellent Price

"Delivery faster than expected, excellent products, fantastic price. "

Great pricing , speedy delivery & knowledgeable Staff what more can you ask for

"Thanks to the great professional service from both Stephanie and RJ
I will definitely be back again and again..
If you are looking for new appliances at a great price look no further you found it!!

Thanks again !!

2016-11-08

Not that thrilled with order on 11 7 2016

" First of all I was going to do the live chat session when the person on the other end cancel chat session before I could even ask for a product that you may sell. My typing is not as fast as they wanted, I suppose. Way to go. Then I don't find what I was searching for, so I call the customer service number for help. They didn't have it but they could get it to me in about a week. The part was $15 more than other sellers. I asked if you price matched, he said why, the other sellers are going to get you with higher shipping charges. After I bought it I asked him for a invoice number, he said that I will get it by email in no more than 24 hours, that was 2 days ago and still no email, but my credit card was charged. I just hope I get it. I have bought though these guys in the past with great results. That's why I bought again. I don't know if there will be another purchase again. "

2016-11-08

Excellent Service

"My first time purchasing from US Appliance was great! Excellent prices and quick delivery. I will purchase from them again when my need for appliances comes up again!"

2016-10-01

Where' my stove???

"I ordered a stove from us appliance over a month ago. They have almost $2000 of my money and I still have no stove. Through the delivery link I was given I have watched it depart MI, go to IL, then to Ontario, CA now in UT. I live in WY. I still have no estimated delivery date. I can only imagine which state besides WY it will be in next. I should have known not to purchase when they couldn't give me an estimated delivery date."

This review was modified by Wyok1 on October 01 2016 10:26:07 AM

2016-09-20

Highly recommended

"They shipped my washing machine quickly, excellent delivered price, NO surprises. Perfect!"

2016-09-18

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY

"My father and I used this company for one of our investment properties a little over a year ago and were very pleased with the service and product we received aside from a little bit of damage to the dishwasher that did not show, so we decided to go with them again for a new apartment we are building for me. I am very unhappy and frustrated (to say the least) with this experience.

It took a month to get the appliances, which was okay at the time as the building was not finished yet. However, they said delivery would be 1-3 weeks and we ordered on July 22nd and received them on August 23rd. We inspected the appliances by cutting off the sides of the boxes and checking for damage. The men who delivered them were behind schedule and were rushing us to finish, but I inspected every side for scratches and dents by cutting the cardboard off the sides with a box cutter. Everything seemed okay at the time, and we signed the delivery papers and the men left.

As we were moving the appliances into the garage, we picked up the oven and noticed the leg was completely bent. (Not noticeable upon first inspection. We set it down and upon further inspection, noticed that the hinge was also bent and the oven does not close at the bottom. This damage was not noticeable until it was picked up off the ground and looked at from the bottom.

I sent two emails to US Appliance (with photos), asking for a resolution to the problem, and both of them were completely ignored. I called and spoke to a woman in customer service who was very rude and they are unwilling to do anything for us. She kept saying that we "failed to adhere to their 24 hour damage policy." I can't report damage I don't know is there. This damage is more than cosmetic and can not be seen until you physically pick up the oven and look underneath. I expected them to be a little more helpful than they were. She told me to call Frigidaire.

I called Frigidaire and they arranged to send one of their authorized technicians to come out and look at the stove. I was told that fixing it may not be covered and I would have to pay out of pocket to fix the stove so it could be used. ( a brand new range, still with it's protective covering.) The technician came out and after looking at the range, told me it was not able to be repaired. He said that because the box was not damaged, this is most likely something that happened in the warehouse and that it was completely structurally damaged and could not be used. It had most likely fallen off a stack in the warehouse. He said it has what is called "concealed damage." He reported it to Frigidaire, who then says that they will NOT be replacing it, to contact the company I bought it from. I called US Appliance again and explained the situation, and they basically told me I am SOL, and they will NOT be replacing it because I do not have the original box it came it. (The one we were told to rip off to inspect the appliances.

I am now without a range oven (even though I paid for one) and having to deal with the credit card company to dispute the charges and possibly have to take it to small claims court.

This company is doing nothing but scamming their customers. They take your money and don't care about what happens after that. Go anywhere but here. I wish I had checked out their Yelp reviews before buying. Many people have the exact same story as I do. I would never have done business with them if I had. Run.

This review was modified by CCONTROULIS on September 18 2016 03:39:32 PM

2016-09-18

Easy to Deal with and Delivery Was Smooth

"I was nervous to order all our appliances on line but the prices were so much better than any local store we had to give it a try. Then, with multiple items ordered at the same time, they worked out even more discounts with package deals. The delivery was via a semi which worked ok for us but let US Appliance know if you have concerns with delivery and I'm sure they will help you through this process. Be prepared to do your own install by finding help during delivery day. It is not the semi driver's job to help. The appliances were packaged well and no damages during shipping. So thrilled with our new appliances."

2016-09-17

"Everything came in great shape"

2016-09-16

"The appliances were in excellent shape, and happy with what I ordered. A word of caution for all those who live in the rural areas.....order your appliances when there are no road banes on. We had to do a little rearranging to get the items to our house, but it all worked out well! "

2016-09-15

Lovemykitchen

"Great service Great appliances"

Share US Appliance's store rating

US Appliance is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US Appliance is a merchant member
US Appliance participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,606 merchant members.