• Address: 111 Corporate Drive Auburn Hills, MI 48326
    • Contact: sales@us-appliance.com
    • Phone: 877-628-9913
    • Customer Support: 877-628-9913
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours: 8:00 am - 6:00pm EST Mon - Fri Get a live person! No recordings during 8-6 M-F hours
    • Fax: 248-364-0701

Product & services pricing Rating 7.34/10 7.34/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.14/10 2.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10

What is this?

"After reading some other reviews I was worried about the service from US Appliance but had no problems whatsoever. I got a great deal on my range and it was delivered on time and with no damage from shipping. Now, shipping did take a while and I had to get it up the stairs and in the house myself but I knew that before I bought it so I can't complain."

"Got what I wanted, when I wanted, how I wanted. Shipping was a total bargain. Could not ask for better."

"good service, good price, and quick delivery"

"Everything came as expected except delivery was not made on the scheduled time but delivery guy was so helpfull and let me examine stove before he left."

"Great Frig. Great Price.Great service. What more can you ask?"

"Great product and efficient delivery"

"Are you feeling lucky? As far as I can tell, US Appliance is a scam. My wife ordered nearly $7000 in appliances on November 2, relying on the 7 to 10 business day delivery representations. US Appliances charged our credit card for the purchase on November 9. When the appliances did not show up after several weeks, my wife began a series of completely useless conversations with US Appliance representatives. The bottom line is that today, December 15, US Appliances has no idea where all of "our" appliances are physically located, and even worse are unwilling to commit to a delivery date of any appliances. We will be moving to a new home in 4 days and will have no appliances. Buyer beware. US Appliance will take your money, and may or may not deliver what you purchased."

"We have ordered full appliance packs for six houses with this company. They had great appliances and great prices on stainless packages. But the last two were not delivered and delayed rents both times. This latest has been promised for weeks with no appliances. Their delivery service is Home Direct in Denver which has lied to us so many times about dates and which appliances are on the dock that I know that they just make stuff up. You cannot order from them if you really need appliances. I truly do not know if we will ever get this last $2100 order...ever. "

"Very disappointing!! I ordered a double wall oven expected delivery 1-3 weeks, they ask you not to even contact them until the 3 weeks has passed. On the 22nd day, I called the company, and spoke to Jennifer, she stated she would contact the rep by email and get back to me by email, really, you're already late on delivery and it doesn't warrant a phone call to me or the rep. I called back the following day which was today and was told by Jennifer it would probably be another 2 weeks, no apology, I'm not sure she was even planning on getting back to me. I would think if you're going to take my $2700. at the time of purchase, you should know whether or not you have the product you're selling and that it could be delivered in a more timely manner. To me 1-3weeks means best case scenario, you receive your product in a week, worst case scenario in 3, definitely not 5 weeks. I will not purchase through this company again."

"No problems with the order. It arrived on time and as expected."

"This was my third order from US Appliance and I have been pleased with each purchase. Quality products and reasonable prices, as well as acceptable delivery times are why I continue to patronize this business."

"Everything was there with no problem. If i had gone thru a local company I might have changed my mind.
so, one should be definitely sure before they order,

"Delivery was good. And freezer works great. Will consider buying again. "

"Ordered a tv for a Christmas gift on 12/1 with a 7-10 day delivery estimate. On 12/10 called to get status. Was informed that they didn't have any of the model I paid for. The staff was completely unapologetic for my circumstance and even had a snide comment for me. Back to shopping and hoping they don't take a month to return my 2 grand."

"I was a bit weary about ordering an appliance online, but US Appliance was great. The shipping was timely, delivered without incident in great shape. Since service is through the manufacturer anyway, I don't expect to buy appliances anywhere but online anymore and US Appliance will definitely be on my list. "

US Appliance is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US Appliance is a merchant member
US Appliance participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,919 merchant members.