US Appliance Reviews - us-appliance.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.20/10 434 reviews

US Appliance is a merchant member
US Appliance participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,888 merchant members.

"Terrbily slow. If you want your order in a reasonable time, look elswhere. I am still waiting for my washer and dryer to arrive and we are past the 3 week window. They are telling me 4-5 weeks are needed in total which is not what I planned on."

"I was very satisfied with US appliance. The price was great, the transaction went smoothly and communication during the delivery was spot on. I will buy from US Appliance again."

"My favorite part of shopping with them was being able to find the right color for my kitchen appliances - thank goodness they have a "beyond your box-hardware store selection!" They keep in touch and make sure your order goes as expected. I'll be back for the next replacement needed."

"Some have complained about shipping times, but my order came in just one week and in perfect condition. Great pricing, fast shipping, clear communication. Couldn't be happier!"

"US Appliance has went above and beyond in their superior customer service. Jamie was excellent to work with!! With the dryer arriving damaged from shipping 3 times in a row, Jamie went above and beyond to get the fourth dryer delivered to us in spectacular form. Definitely worth the wait. I would highly recommend US Appliance to anyone for their excellent service! Thank you so much!"

"It took twice as long as promised for delivery. White glove delivery would not unpack oven nor remove packing materials as promised."

"The order arrived on time. I won't know how well the product works for at least 2 months. There were some construction delays so the washer and dryer are to remain boxed."

"Good purchase experience; only time will tell about follow-up."

"My experience with US Appliance was wonderful. I was in urgent need of a beige microwave and the online customer service person was a fantastic help!! We were able to both look at my options and I was able to choose immediately!! My delivery was even a couple days earlier than I had anticipated, so I am very satisfied with US Appliance and their delivery system and I will definitely recommend US Appliance to my family and friends when needbe. Thank You!!

"Everything promised was done. No hassles, no phone calls to find out where my appliance was and when it would arrive."

"We had the BEST experience on ordering a major appliance on line for the first time! I did a lot of price checking on line and in the stores before hand. For the money and with free delivery and short wait-list, we received my new double stove/oven in a timely manner. It was delivered in perfect condition and I would recommend US Appliances to anyone! Thank You So Much!"

"Excellent product, excellent customer service!"

"I was very satisfied with order process and delivery..very quick and professional, and delivery was on time...I will recommend you to my friends..Thank you.
Bogna Churawski

"great place to order from ,got my washer dryer in time they said thank you "

"Quality and price-wise, you can't beat US Appliance. Received the product in plenty of time for the holidays. Thanks. I will definitely do business with you again."