Stores > US Appliance

• Address: 111 Corporate Drive Auburn Hills, MI 48326
    • Contact: sales@us-appliance.com
    • Phone: 877-628-9913
    • Customer Support: 877-628-9913
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours: 8:00 am - 6:00pm EST Mon - Fri Get a live person! No recordings during 8-6 M-F hours
    • Fax: 248-364-0701

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

What is this?

2016-04-19

Hassle free service

"I have ordered many appliances from US Appliance and have always been greatly satisfied. In fact I have also bought the same washing machine and dryer from US Appliance for my son and daughter-in-law. From ordering to payment and delivery everything went super. Didn't pull any hair out. Thank you!"

2016-04-06

GREAT INTERNET EXPERIENCE

"I AM TOTALY HAPPY WITH THE APPLIANCES I BOUGHT. GREAT PRICES, TOO. THE BEST SERVICE. WHEN I NEED APPLIANCES AGAIN I WILL RETURN. THANKS CARLA..... THE STOVE DRAWER IS NOW PERFECT....

2016-04-05

I am totally satisfied with my experience with U.S. Appliance.

"Well, today we received delivery of our new LG refrigerator, LG range, LG dishwasher, and LG microwave . In addition, we received our new Whirlpool washer and gas dryer as well. I have read some negative reports about the company that we did not experience at all. Although I think they could tighten up their administrative processes, overall we were taken care of very well. Our delivery person was very courteous, and delivered our order and placed everything in our garage as we requested.
I am totally satisfied with our purchase and the amount of money that we paid for everything.
Jennifer was a real help with this purchase. I would buy from them again in the future. We can't wait to get them installed in our new house.

2016-03-28

Worked out so good..

"We built a new house. The builder had his own supplier for kitchen appliances, plus he would get 10% commission tacked onto his final bill for all costs to build. I showed him the price list I came up with. He shopped around trying to get close, gave me the dented, outdated, refurbished, and nightmare stories from internet sales. He couldn't even get close in prices, over $1000 over BEFORE sales tax. Beautiful brand new appliances came, and you could SEE the look on his face! I think they say, priceless. That was when we ordered the brand new washer and dryer...same outcome, beautiful machines. No tax, lower price, can't loose."

LG side by side

"Excellent price, free delivery, great job by the guys delivering- called me to meet them and wheeled it into my garage where I wanted it. "

Easy Peasy!

"Ordered, delivered, excellent condition.
I would order from US Appliances again.

Sidewalk dropoff

"I WAS SATISFIED WITH THE PRODUCT BUT THE DELIVERY SERVICE WAS NOT GOOD. THE LAST TIME I HAD A DELIVERY FROM US APPLIANCE (DIFFERENT TRUCKING COMPANY) I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH THE DELIVERY. THE MEN WENT OUT OF THEIR WAY TO HELP ME GET MY APPLIANCES INTO THE HOUSE (STREET LEVEL WALK IN). THIS TIME I WAS TOLD I WAS LUCK THEY DROPPED IT INTO THE GARAGE AND NOT AT THE CURB. I DONT KNOW WHY YOU WOULD HAVE CHANGED COMPANIES FROM A VERY COURTEOUS HELPFUL ONE TO A LESS ACCOMODATING ONE. NOT HAPPY WITH THE CHANGE"

2016-03-24

Great customer service! Fast shipping! A+ overall!

"I had a great experience with US Appliance. I compared pricing with all of the major appliance retailers in my area and NONE of them could touch the price of US Appliance. The other key detail is that the service that I got via phone and email was SO much better than the associates at my local retailers. I ordered the builder package with a fridge substitution. The salesperson at US appliance handled everything perfectly. I have recommended US Appliance to everyone that has came to visit and check out our appliances. Thank you."

US Appliance Delivers!

"Our GE dishwasher was delivered on time and in perfect condition. We had a GE repair man install our new dishwasher and we haven't had any problems at all. Our dishes are sparkling clean and the dishwasher is energy efficient.
We have been very pleased with US Appliance and the GE dishwasher.

Great service and price

"Great service and price, will recommend to others and use again"

2016-03-14

Great appliances!

"My sister bought her new appliances from this web site and was happy with them, so I bought three appliances from them as well. The service was great, the delivery man put the appliances in my garage. I saved $300 purchasing them online. They are great appliances I will buy my future appliances from them. "

2016-02-20

VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER

"I call and explained that I needed these appliances ASAP. They told me it would be 10-14 days. 5 days later they were here. The shipping company scratched the refrigerator, they had another one in 4 days. I could not be happier with this company. Great deal, great service, great product. "

This review was modified by EricRizer on February 20 2016 08:16:01 AM

2016-02-17

Happy with brand new LG refrigerator !!

"I know they are some bad reviews with this company but for me, it couldn't be more happier I got my dream frige on time and everything look great as they says "new item" no damage at all.
I'm satisfied !!
Great company recommended !

This review was modified by pegusju on February 17 2016 11:30:32 AM

2016-02-08

Quick!

"Ordered a new freezer & delivery was at my door within the week. Product was securely wrapped & perfect."

2016-02-06

Simply the Best!!

"Easy transaction, great communication, very fast delivery. Having the appliances shipped from Michigan to Idaho was a little concerning. They were at my front door step one week from the time I placed the order. They arrived in perfect condition. The local appliance store was showing a two week time frame for delivery. US Appliance beat any local price. Thank you for an easy transaction. I highly recommend US Appliance. "

Share US Appliance's store rating

US Appliance is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US Appliance is a merchant member
US Appliance participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,609 merchant members.