• Address: 111 Corporate Drive Auburn Hills, MI 48326
    • Contact: sales@us-appliance.com
    • Phone: 877-628-9913
    • Customer Support: 877-628-9913
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours: 8:00 am - 6:00pm EST Mon - Fri Get a live person! No recordings during 8-6 M-F hours
    • Fax: 248-364-0701

Product & services pricing Rating 4.64/10 4.64/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.14/10 2.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.08/10 2.08/10

What is this?

"Very smooth delivery, delivered when promised, and appliances were in perfect condition. Will recommend highly."

"The item arrived after I called to find out why it was late. I spent time waiting for information about delivery on hold listening to how great they think they are. The hold was terminated when the line went dead. The appliance arrived a day or so later. A couple days after that US Appliances called to ask whether the product arrived and was okay. My wife was there to open the garage for the delivery. The delivery ignored the sign on the box showing which end is to remain UP. After I got called about the 24 hour policy I rushed out to photo document the condition of the box and the appliance. Carefully followed and photographed each step. The microwave oven was severely deformed in it's box. I will now pursue a refund. They charge $110 since it is now 48 hours post delivery to ship it back to them. That is it. I lose. I photo-documented my packing the oven for return with the greatest care, repairing the packing foam with shipping tape, and showing all the parts were in place. Maybe they will refund or maybe they will find a basis to further reduce the refund. Still this was only a microwave oven and I am thankful that the lesson wasn’t learned on a more expensive item. I understand that there are laws allowing them to operate like this and not get hauled off in handcuffs."

"Ordered a set of kitchen appliances. Stored them for about 4 months in the boxes until I was ready to install.
Opened the range this morning to find that the glass of the door was shattered and the attachment points for the door handle were cracked. US Appliance told me they would not stand behind their product since i didn't check the condition of the range within 24 hrs of delivery. Rep said he would transfer me to the parts department where i could purchase a new door at my own expense. What a guy!

"Two purchases from them in the last year and both very quick delivery, purchase was protected extremely well with packing materials. Both experiences all positive."

"Love our new stove! US Appliance had the best price. I give them a 5 star on the price and 1 star for the challenging delivery, so that averages to a 3. They use Home Direct so our range arrived 3 weeks late. If you don't have a job and sit at home all day this might not be a problem for you. It was for us. I took a day off work (big deal for me) to be there when the stove was suppose to arrive, it didn't. It was at the warehouse but for some reason didn't make it on to the delivery truck so we had to wait another week. with a delivery day of either Monday or Tuesday but I couldn't get out of work for those days and called the company to make other arrangements and she assured me that I didn't need to be there to sign for it. I said that I was pretty sure I did have to be there, she said she'd double check, then said, no I didn't have to be there they would drop it off without me there. NOT TRUE. You must be there to sign and they give you a non adjustable 4 hour window that you must make, or no delivery. So I got a barrage of phone calls from the shipping company because I was not at home for the delivery like I said I wouldn't be and so our brand new range went for a tour around the state, back to the warehouse loaded off the truck and back on again and delivered to our house the following week, Monday, I'm told on the phone the Friday before, another day off work, then I got a call, there's been a delay, it will be a Tuesday delivery instead. Another day of missed work. The stove finally arrived and the delivery guy was so very nice, he did a great job, loaded and unloaded our range so many times with the extra tour around the state with no damage to the unit that he earned the 1 star for delivery bumping up the overall rating to 3 stars."

"Overall, I had a great experience with US appliance. My Weber grill arrived at my house as advertised, in perfect condition, and I got it for a fair price. My only complaint would be with the the delivery service they contracted with, Home Direct. The regional delivery service company that Home Direct subcontracted to deliver my appliance (Pacific Storage) was extremely rude on the telephone and unaccomodating for my delivery schedule. On the other hand, the customer service rep from US Appliances that I spoke to regarding my order was very pleasant and helpful to talk to. Kudos to her for her great work.

"Wonderful experience. Salesman answered all my question and made my buying experience easy. I would highly recommend US Appliance ."

"We had great customer service from US appliance. However, somewhere along the line our range was treated carelessly, arrived damaged and we had to return it and wait for another shipment. It would still have been operational, but the amount of credit offered to keep it was not sufficient for us to accept a dented appliance. US Appliance paid for the return and to send us another range, which luckily arrived in perfect condition. However, the carrier driver who delivered this time was not very helpful and actually treated the range very roughly, but thankfully no damage resulted. We have no complaints about US appliance, other than that they should make sure more care is taken during the delivery processes; in the end it would cost them less in returns, and the customers would be happier."

"Received product promptly; delivery service was excellent. Even had a price match guarantee after the purchase. Very satisfied with the product and the purchase experience."

"US Appliance does not offer in home delivery. It is strictly "curb-side" with no ability to upgrade. I tried to appeal with customer service to no avail. To this day, 4-5 weeks later, there is damn fridge sitting in my garage - which happens to not have a garage door - covered with a tarp and empty boxes so that it looks like a pile of junk. We haven't moved our car from in front of the garage since delivery so that no-one can pull up a truck and lift it from us.

There was not one review that mentioned this. I find it hard to believe that no-one else ever had an issue with this. Most other companies on the web offer upgrades for "in doorway" and "white glove" when you are checking out. US Appliance doesn't have an upgrade option - only "standard delivery". At check-out they inform you that you will receive a call from the delivery service in your area to coordinate. Don't make the mistake I did and assume this is when you work out the delivery details. It is only to schedule a time for the curb-side crappy delivery.

I should mention that while my experience with customer service got me know-where, they were friendly. I just think this delivery BS should be disclosed more clearly. It's almost unbelievable that you can't get it in your house. Now I have to find a moving company to help me get this thing in the door.

"everything as promised, and cheaper than on other sites "

"Great pricing, good product.s Delivery was awful. Was delivered two weeks late."

"Easy to deal with. Very professional. Delivered in a timely manner. Excellent service. Thanks."

"Delivery was a bit slow and the product arrived damaged.

However U.S. Appliance agreed to replace the damaged parts and pay for the service visit to install them, and it all got worked out to my satisfaction. I would buy from them again.

"Great service and products. "

US Appliance is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US Appliance is a merchant member
US Appliance participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.