• US Appliance US Appliance Elite Status
    • Address: 111 Corporate Drive Auburn Hills, MI 48326
    • Contact: sales@us-appliance.com
    • Phone: 877-628-9913
    • Customer Support: 877-628-9913
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours: 8:00 am - 6:00pm EST Mon - Fri Get a live person! No recordings during 8-6 M-F hours
    • Fax: 248-364-0701

Product & services pricing Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.83/10 2.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.31/10 2.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.68/10 2.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.50/10 1.50/10

What is this?

"Awesome experience. They delivered our appliances within five days just like they said. They had a great builders deal for the Ge microwave stove refrigerator and dishwasher. All in the new slate color, we love it and it looks great."

"The driver was very helpful"

"Never got the dryer, finally ordered it from elsewhere."

"I am very satisfied with US appliances the way they handled the order and got. In touch with me, when there were any problems, in other hand shipping company was not the same. It was hard to get information from them."

"I purchased an icemaker 11/09/14. It was delivered after I returned to my winter home. I returned to my Florida home several months later and my installer was unavailable for installation until April. When we opened the box, the icemaker was broken in 3 different places. I phoned US Appliance and was told there were no more available and that it was past the time for refund of my money. "

"Item arrived damaged from shipping carrier but had to take delivery on package as a whole, then schedule a separate pick-up and wait for new item to ship only after damaged item had been picked-up. This did not work well with our timeline."

"Our order on the date promised. We saved so much money by buying from US appliance rather than a local retailer."

"Great value and fast shipping!"

"I'm very please with the product and the service provided. "

"Great products, service and delivery"

"Item was purchased for a good price and was delivered quickly,"

"Great Desivery and Product!"

"Fast delivery. Had to return an item (my fault) and they processed refund with no hassle."

"My purchase delivered as promised and was just like promised. Quick way to get business done at a good price"

"Everything in the entire transaction went smoothly. Delivery right into my kitchen of the terrific new dishwasher was right as scheduled and without incident. I would recommend U.S.
Appliance to anyone, and happily use them again myself if the opportunity arises.

Share US Appliance's store rating

US Appliance is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US Appliance is a merchant member
US Appliance participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,858 merchant members.