Stores > US Appliance

• Address: 111 Corporate Drive Auburn Hills, MI 48326
    • Contact: sales@us-appliance.com
    • Phone: 877-628-9913
    • Customer Support: 877-628-9913
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours: 8:00 am - 6:00pm EST Mon - Fri Get a live person! No recordings during 8-6 M-F hours
    • Fax: 248-364-0701

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.50/10 3.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

2017-02-22

Great customer service

"Handled the issue with the delivery very well. Thank you"

This review was modified by Anonymous on February 24 2017 06:15:02 AM

2017-01-18

A little this and that

"US Appliance kept their end quite well. Appliances came on time and as stated. The problem came when there was a problem with one of the appliances and they carry no responsibility, it goes to the manufacturer. That would be ok but they can't find anyone in my area who will service an on line purchase. Now it's no ones issue and some small print says the warranty is void if no one close can or will work on it. Buy local even if it's not your first choice I guess. "

This review was modified by johnson_gw7 on January 20 2017 03:15:02 PM

2017-01-13

Professional and Informative

"Good information about every step of the process. I will certainly check with them next time I need an appliance. "

This review was modified by VAJoe on January 17 2017 12:01:28 AM

Can't beat the price

"I am a designer and just completed my fourth home remodel using US appliance as my vendor for all my kitchen appliances. They are so easy to work with, their pricing is the best, in fact unbeatable, and there is no charge for shipping or tax!!!"

This review was modified by swannie711 on January 17 2017 12:01:19 AM

What I wanted, on time.

"And in perfect condition. What else could you ask for?"

This review was modified by david_kahn on January 17 2017 12:01:06 AM

2017-01-12

Worth the research and gamble

"It seemed risky to make a large purchase on line without ever talking with anyone at the store or seeing the product in person, but it worked out great and I'd do it again without a doubt. Saved several hundred dollars!"

This review was modified by garyluvsjeeps on January 17 2017 12:01:06 AM

2017-01-11

Best online experience EVER!

"Thanks again for the accommodations. Tammi the customer service rep was outstanding. It is rare that a company these days have such well trained customer service reps. You are truly great at your job, from listening to my concerns to offering reasonable compensation for damage or imperfections.

Thank you for making my experience a memorable one. I will be highly recommending your company to friends, colleagues and family.

Best regards,
Eric V.

This review was modified by Anonymous on January 13 2017 02:15:02 PM

2016-11-29

BUYER BEWARE!

"I ordered a four-package set of GE Slate appliances. They knew I lived on the 16th floor of a condo but never once mentioned anything about them only delivering the appliances to the front door and not to my actual home! When I asked them about this, they said they told me. I am 78 years old. Do you think I would have been okay with this? Then they had also told me that three of the appliances were eligible for GE rebates of $300. GE now tells me that is not the case at all, and only one appliance was eligible and that was only if I had ordered three that were eligible. Very dishonest. Even the delivery man said he would never order from them."

This review was modified by rwmj12345 on November 29 2016 02:36:57 PM

2016-11-15

chuck

"Easy ordering process, fair prices and prompt delivery!"

2016-11-15

On Price. On time. On value.

"US Appliance DELIVERED. I ordered a kitchen package. It was lower in price than any other place I researched. AND it had features I did not expect at the price. The delivery date was met. And the delivery person was exceptional. Highly recommend US Appliance. "

hard to return

"We were rebuilding our house and ordered a whole set of appliances. When they were delivered we were not ready to install, so did not unbox. When we did later, we found some damage. US Appliance would not let me return item."

Excellent Price

"Delivery faster than expected, excellent products, fantastic price. "

Great pricing , speedy delivery & knowledgeable Staff what more can you ask for

"Thanks to the great professional service from both Stephanie and RJ
I will definitely be back again and again..
If you are looking for new appliances at a great price look no further you found it!!

Thanks again !!

2016-11-08

Not that thrilled with order on 11 7 2016

" First of all I was going to do the live chat session when the person on the other end cancel chat session before I could even ask for a product that you may sell. My typing is not as fast as they wanted, I suppose. Way to go. Then I don't find what I was searching for, so I call the customer service number for help. They didn't have it but they could get it to me in about a week. The part was $15 more than other sellers. I asked if you price matched, he said why, the other sellers are going to get you with higher shipping charges. After I bought it I asked him for a invoice number, he said that I will get it by email in no more than 24 hours, that was 2 days ago and still no email, but my credit card was charged. I just hope I get it. I have bought though these guys in the past with great results. That's why I bought again. I don't know if there will be another purchase again. "

2016-11-08

Excellent Service

"My first time purchasing from US Appliance was great! Excellent prices and quick delivery. I will purchase from them again when my need for appliances comes up again!"

Share US Appliance's store rating

US Appliance is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US Appliance is a merchant member
US Appliance participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,443 merchant members.