• US Appliance US Appliance Elite Status

• Address: 111 Corporate Drive Auburn Hills, MI 48326
    • Contact: sales@us-appliance.com
    • Phone: 877-628-9913
    • Customer Support: 877-628-9913
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours: 8:00 am - 6:00pm EST Mon - Fri Get a live person! No recordings during 8-6 M-F hours
    • Fax: 248-364-0701

Product & services pricing Rating 6.90/10 6.90/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.21/10 3.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.16/10 3.16/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.07/10 1.07/10

What is this?

"Very pleased with entire transaction, I'm also in need in of a dual fuel stove, I will be back"

"love the ice maker. it came on time and works great! "

"Excellent online site and delivered as promissed."

"everything was great, PERFECT

"Delivered on time....grill had no damage! Price was the best!"

"I am attempting to write a review that is more substantial than these guys are terrible. I guess there would be certain situations you would use this company. 1) you enjoy following up with US Appliance to find out where your order is 2) you enjoy following up with their shipper to see where your order is. Since they won't follow up with their shipper themselves 3) 72 hours seems like a reasonable turn around for information on or order. No lie 72 hours is their standard...
Don't learn the hard way, I had a new kitchen built and have been waiting for an "amazing" stove to complete my kitchen. After they lost my order and never delivered my stove (I had to follow up with them for over a month) they couldn't even tell me where it was or if it would arrive. I ended up going to a local dealer and got the same stove for the same price. They delivered it the same day. Go support your local businesses, theses guys don't give you any better pricing and don't deserve your business.

"great price and delivery.. everything they promised.. have made several purchases from them and will likely make more."

"We just ordered a GE range for our new condo.
George was such a pleasure to work with.
I asked for the delivery to be in 3 weeks or longer and they had no problem doing this.
I am looking forward to ordering again when I need any appliances, and have told many of our friends about US

"We ordered a Bosch dishwasher from them. We were told that delivery would be in 7 to 10 days. It turns out that the last mile delivery company only come to our city of 3100 people on the Oregon coast every two weeks. The delivery date that was scheduled would be occurring when I was out on the East coast helping my sister move into a new home. When I contacted US Appliance they offered to cancel the order, or refund $100 of the original cost. We took the $100 cost reduction. They had the Dishwasher delivered to our house on the next delivery cycle. This was 1 day before I returned, so customer service extended the time to inspect the unit for any damages that occurred in shipping the unit from Michigan to the Oregon coast. I felt that US Appliance was more than willing to help us in our situation of a delayed delivery schedule that they were unaware of. BTW they had 18 month financing on the unit with no interest, free shipping a $50 gift card from Bosch. With the $100 price drop they were by far the best price I found for this particular model."

"Appliances were just as pictured and delivered quickly"

"Great price, great service, helpful delivery guys. Only wish would be quicker delivery but can't complain since it was free!"

"Quick delivery and good communication. Also a great price on a hard to find plasma TV!"

"great product; good price; quick delivery"

"I had no idea that you did not bring appliances in and install. I read reviews and was definitely mislead. The pallet was left outside my house and truck driver told me that inside delivery and install was not available. As a woman living alone I am happy I have friends that I could call upon to help. Had I known that you did not provide inside delivery and installation I would not have purchased with you."

"Expected curbside delivery; came home and found the oven sitting in my garage, right by the stairs to the inside. Saved me from having to dolly it down the driveway, and kept it safe until I got home. "

Share US Appliance's store rating

US Appliance is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US Appliance is a merchant member
US Appliance participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,883 merchant members.