Stores > US Appliance

• Address: 111 Corporate Drive Auburn Hills, MI 48326
    • Contact: sales@us-appliance.com
    • Phone: 877-628-9913
    • Customer Support: 877-628-9913
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours: 8:00 am - 6:00pm EST Mon - Fri Get a live person! No recordings during 8-6 M-F hours
    • Fax: 248-364-0701

Product & services pricing Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review US Appliance by clicking a star below.

2017-03-14

Best all around service in town

"I purchased all new appliances for our kitchen. only problem was some damage to the Fridge during shipping. Two small dents and some loose inside parts that were broken. US Appliance went the extra mile. They took care of everything pronto. Great people, great prices, and great customer service. I recommend them to everyone. Thanks!!!! "

This review was modified by Anonymous on March 16 2017 03:00:07 PM

2017-03-07

Always Pleased

"Arrived earlier than expected. Was an automatic price check and no one had a lower price"

This review was modified by dvd_mcdowell on March 09 2017 09:30:02 AM

2017-03-01

great service!

"We appreciate the great service!"

This review was modified by sharladitto on March 03 2017 06:30:02 PM

2017-02-28

Washer/Dryer Purchase

"I was very apprehensive about ordering our new washer/dryer from US Appliance after reading some reviews online. It seemed most of the negative feedback was pertaining to the shipping company used and not US Appliance. I went ahead and ordered because the price was SO much better than HD, Lowes, Sears, etc. I was going to install myself, so the reviews about bad installers did not worry me and I planned on not accepting shipment if the washer/dryer boxes looked like some of the pictures on Yelp. I am so glad I took the chance on US Appliance. I saved over $400 in discounts along with the free shipping and no sales tax. They quoted me 3-5 business days when I ordered on Thursday. The washer/dryer were delivered by ABF freight before noon on Monday. The truck driver was very nice and wheeled the pallet right into the spot I had cleared in my garage. The boxes were in perfect condition and the driver had no problem waiting for me to open them up and inspect for damage before signing. The washer/dryer were in brand new condition with all manuals and accessories included. I installed them yesterday and they are working great. Others may have had bad experiences with delivery time, damage or installers but my experience was fantastic and I plan on purchasing all future appliances from US appliance."

This review was modified by Marcaronio on March 02 2017 09:30:01 AM

2017-02-27

Great price and serviceI

"Great price and service. Highly recommend."

This review was modified by wsobkowski on March 01 2017 11:30:02 AM

2017-02-27

Love my new kitchen appliances!

"I bought the slate gray GE set of kitchen appliances and it looks beautiful in our "newly renovated" home after the flood. I really enjoy the color and quality. Each piece looks amazing!"

This review was modified by meagan_beautyadvisor on March 01 2017 08:30:01 AM

2017-02-26

BOMB DIGGY!!!

"LG Beautiful machines best prices"

This review was modified by dyclex-65800 on February 28 2017 12:00:09 PM

2017-02-24

No hassles

"Placed the order, received notification for delivery, couple of reps called to confirm time and date of delivery. The delivery was on time, and the 2 guys brought it up without a scratch.
This is how it should always be!
Thanks US Appliance...!

This review was modified by darchermergin on February 28 2017 12:15:09 AM

2017-02-24

SLEEK FREEZE BOX

"I purchased this item as a gift for a famity member. Although I haven't personally seen the frig, she has informed me on several occasions of how much she loves the frig and would definitely recommend purchasing the item."

This review was modified by fever4u on February 28 2017 12:15:04 AM

Great service

"Used them before and will use them again. Top shelf company. Could not be better."

This review was modified by bigzeke on February 28 2017 12:00:35 AM

2017-02-23

Great service at a great price.

"We were looking for a newly introduced specialty and niche market kitchen appliance that was not readily available locally or at major stores nationally. We found the higher end pop up downdraft we were shopping for at US Appliance and it was selling for less than the handfull of other retailers offering this item. We also saved additional money with their generous free shipping and no tax. After encountering installations difficulties and incorrect product information from the manaufacturer, US Appliance worked with us to return and replace parts. Their communication and follow-up was professional and courteous. We would definitely shop with them again."

This review was modified by pcm123-23828 on February 28 2017 12:00:33 AM

2017-02-23

Great Price. Great Quality.

"I could not be happier. I purchased a complete set of GE appliances from US Appliances (Fridge, gas stove, microwave, dishwasher). The price was significantly less than Home Depot and Lowes. They delivered on time. Can't ask for more than that,"

This review was modified by gtimlin on February 28 2017 12:00:32 AM

Top Service, Top Quality

"Sales team knowledgeable and they put together an excellent price on top quality Viking appliances. Everything deliver in perfect condition. "

This review was modified by ewinkler_newyork on February 28 2017 12:00:31 AM

Appliance

"I got a great deal on the appliances and they were delivered in excellent condition."

This review was modified by w260193 on February 28 2017 12:00:30 AM

2017-02-23

"I was under the impression that the delivery set up was included they just dropped off the boxes and left my husband is in his 70's and now trying to put this mess together if known I would have bought it from Ashley "

This review was modified by algieeperry on February 28 2017 12:00:29 AM

Share US Appliance's store rating

US Appliance is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US Appliance is a merchant member
US Appliance participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.