Stores > US Appliance

• Address: 111 Corporate Drive Auburn Hills, MI 48326
    • Contact: sales@us-appliance.com
    • Phone: 877-628-9913
    • Customer Support: 877-628-9913
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours: 8:00 am - 6:00pm EST Mon - Fri Get a live person! No recordings during 8-6 M-F hours
    • Fax: 248-364-0701

Product & services pricing Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

2016-09-20

Highly recommended

"They shipped my washing machine quickly, excellent delivered price, NO surprises. Perfect!"

2016-09-18

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY

"My father and I used this company for one of our investment properties a little over a year ago and were very pleased with the service and product we received aside from a little bit of damage to the dishwasher that did not show, so we decided to go with them again for a new apartment we are building for me. I am very unhappy and frustrated (to say the least) with this experience.

It took a month to get the appliances, which was okay at the time as the building was not finished yet. However, they said delivery would be 1-3 weeks and we ordered on July 22nd and received them on August 23rd. We inspected the appliances by cutting off the sides of the boxes and checking for damage. The men who delivered them were behind schedule and were rushing us to finish, but I inspected every side for scratches and dents by cutting the cardboard off the sides with a box cutter. Everything seemed okay at the time, and we signed the delivery papers and the men left.

As we were moving the appliances into the garage, we picked up the oven and noticed the leg was completely bent. (Not noticeable upon first inspection. We set it down and upon further inspection, noticed that the hinge was also bent and the oven does not close at the bottom. This damage was not noticeable until it was picked up off the ground and looked at from the bottom.

I sent two emails to US Appliance (with photos), asking for a resolution to the problem, and both of them were completely ignored. I called and spoke to a woman in customer service who was very rude and they are unwilling to do anything for us. She kept saying that we "failed to adhere to their 24 hour damage policy." I can't report damage I don't know is there. This damage is more than cosmetic and can not be seen until you physically pick up the oven and look underneath. I expected them to be a little more helpful than they were. She told me to call Frigidaire.

I called Frigidaire and they arranged to send one of their authorized technicians to come out and look at the stove. I was told that fixing it may not be covered and I would have to pay out of pocket to fix the stove so it could be used. ( a brand new range, still with it's protective covering.) The technician came out and after looking at the range, told me it was not able to be repaired. He said that because the box was not damaged, this is most likely something that happened in the warehouse and that it was completely structurally damaged and could not be used. It had most likely fallen off a stack in the warehouse. He said it has what is called "concealed damage." He reported it to Frigidaire, who then says that they will NOT be replacing it, to contact the company I bought it from. I called US Appliance again and explained the situation, and they basically told me I am SOL, and they will NOT be replacing it because I do not have the original box it came it. (The one we were told to rip off to inspect the appliances.

I am now without a range oven (even though I paid for one) and having to deal with the credit card company to dispute the charges and possibly have to take it to small claims court.

This company is doing nothing but scamming their customers. They take your money and don't care about what happens after that. Go anywhere but here. I wish I had checked out their Yelp reviews before buying. Many people have the exact same story as I do. I would never have done business with them if I had. Run.

This review was modified by CCONTROULIS on September 18 2016 03:39:32 PM

2016-09-18

Easy to Deal with and Delivery Was Smooth

"I was nervous to order all our appliances on line but the prices were so much better than any local store we had to give it a try. Then, with multiple items ordered at the same time, they worked out even more discounts with package deals. The delivery was via a semi which worked ok for us but let US Appliance know if you have concerns with delivery and I'm sure they will help you through this process. Be prepared to do your own install by finding help during delivery day. It is not the semi driver's job to help. The appliances were packaged well and no damages during shipping. So thrilled with our new appliances."

2016-09-17

"Everything came in great shape"

2016-09-16

"The appliances were in excellent shape, and happy with what I ordered. A word of caution for all those who live in the rural areas.....order your appliances when there are no road banes on. We had to do a little rearranging to get the items to our house, but it all worked out well! "

Lovemykitchen

"Great service Great appliances"

2016-09-15

Real idiot at your front desk

"Dear sirs,

Some months back I bought a few bathroom items and the person that tended to me for this was very helpful and acertive. Then I committed the error of trying to buy a Bertuzzoni range, First I got a price that was 30% higher than what I ended paying for the same stove, the person that was tending to me of which I do not remember the name was a real idiot he was actually treating me like if he was making me a favor! We had a stupid discussion about if the stove was equipped with a LP gas converter, of which I saw it did in the sample at your shop, he told me it did not include that and that stoves had to be specially manufactured for this, (false I bought mine at another distributor and included in the package was the conversion kit) finally we agreed that it would take 4 weeks to get the stove sent to my customs agent in California, when 6 weeks had gone by and there was no stove I asked him to cancel the operation! must say that the other distributor got me what I wanted with no haze and in 1 week time my stove was delivered at my customs agent! I hope this helps you, If I were you I would get rid of that kind of employ.

Happy customer

"Be careful price varies weekly however a good customer would watch the pricing and buy at the right time"

NO TROUBLES

"I went out on a limb ordering from US APPLIANCE, my electric stove died and I knew what I wanted and what I was willing to pay for it. I was Leary about ordering an big appliance on line but they made it very easy, it was delivered earlier than promised with no issues, I was up and running again in no time! I would definitely buy from US Appliance again"

Exactly as promised

"Great experience doing business with them"

Never came through on rebate on 2 orders

"I build appx 3-4 houses a year. I used these gents on all 3 last year. 2 of the homes qualified for the ge 300 rebate. Gave me the run around big time. Not going to be a repeat customer."

2016-09-15

Good company. Competitive pricing. All arrived without damage.

"Hard to be sure a kitchen full of appliances will be delivered on time and undamaged. US Appliance delivered!

There were a few hiccups but hassle free customer service an fixed quickly. GE cooktop not wirking properly but trying to handle that with GE.

Marvel Wine Cooler

"Good price and delivered as ordered."

Excellent!

"Was skeptical but after some research we decided to buy an entire kitchen suite. The order went without a hitch. In two weeks we were contacted by the trucking company to prepare for our delivery the next day. When they arrived at our house, the truck driver waited for us to unbox and inspect all the appliances. We are very happy with US APPLIANCE! Our only problem lies with GE and the 400 dollar rebate.

Spot On

"US Appliance had the very best deal on the appliances we were looking for. Delivery was fast and on-time. "

Share US Appliance's store rating

US Appliance is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US Appliance is a merchant member
US Appliance participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.