Stores > US Appliance

• Address: 111 Corporate Drive Auburn Hills, MI 48326
    • Contact: sales@us-appliance.com
    • Phone: 877-628-9913
    • Customer Support: 877-628-9913
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours: 8:00 am - 6:00pm EST Mon - Fri Get a live person! No recordings during 8-6 M-F hours
    • Fax: 248-364-0701

Product & services pricing Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.86/10 2.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.86/10 2.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10

2016-07-30

Excellent dish washer/delivery a little sloppy

"Delivery driver did not watch what he was doing, and a broke an over hanging tree limb. He did not apologize, or offer to do anything about tree limb. But we really enjoy the Bosch dish washer. Did not appreciate the manner in which rebate was handled. Had to make numerous calls before I got rebate. When it was all said and done, it was not a check but a credit card."

2016-07-27

Within Range

"Very happy with it, except one of the units knobs wouldn't attach. We had to go to the hardware store. Other then that we love our hood."

2016-07-27

Smooth sailing...

"Once we ordered, there was no question on when and where. The whole process was easy from searching the product to receiving."

ALL WENT WELL, GOOD DEAL ON 4 UNITE GE GRAY ALL WAS ON TIME LAND

"THE LAND LORD GREAT DEAL 4 UNITES ON TIME"

receipts

"Everything went very well except it was a struggle to get actual receipts. Took 3 calls."

2016-07-26

Great long-distance service and timely delivery Exactl as proised. Thanks!

"Lower price by far, even across country. Delivery on time. My elderly mother's fridge gave up. We live more than 100 miles from her, so the delivery schedule was critical to us.

The delivery was on time and was perfect.

Not our problem!!

"I bought a Whirlpool under counter ice maker. When it finally arrived I had someone come and install it and within a few hours realized that it was not making ice. I called US Appliance back and was told to call Whirlpool. I called and arranged to have someone come out and look at it. It has multiple problems and had to be taken to the shop to be fixed. I call US Appliance to see if it was possible to replace it since it had several problems. I was told it wasn't their problem once I plugged it in. Well how am I supposed to know if it works if I don't plug it in???? So much for the 60 day return policy that is stated on my receipt! To me that is just poor customer service. I will not buy another thing from them and would suggest you be cautious too! "

2016-07-26

Best shipped appliance ever!!!

"Ordered a grill with free shipping and it arrived in 3 days. Wonderful product and excellent service. "

2016-07-26

Delivered a broken stove, won't replace it.

"Received a $4,000 Tecnogas stove that was broken, reported within 1 hour of delivery since box was fine, and am being told they won't replace it because it is "concealed damage" so its my problem. Taking it up with my credit card and the manufacturer. Terrible company!"

2016-07-12

AWESOME SHOPPING EXPERIENCE

"U S APPLIANCE IS A PHENOMENAL SHOPPING WEBSITE WITH GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE (((ESPECIALLY FRANKO))) WITH PROFESSIONAL PACKAGING & FAST SHIPPING WILL DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY AGAIN LOVED THE PRICES TOO"

2016-07-05

Run Far and fast - HOORIBLE company

"Run as far and as fast as you can from this horrible company. Check them out on Yelp. I truly can't understand how they have these reviews.

They are crooked. Thieves. Liars and more. RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN

2016-07-02

verona dual fuel professional stove

"us appliance delivered stove in a timely manner.
I have a couple of complaints about the stove.
first , the owner's manual lacks clarity and it does not tell where each oven unit is(( ie.)) infared, round, double broiler. aside from the manual the stove is an excellent choice.
Some people on line thought the backsplash was a downdraft.
it is not- it is a vent and the internal fan that keeps the outside of the stove cool and keeps the internal componets cool exhaust through this. The fan will stay on a few minutes after the oven is turned off.
I would recommend this stove to my friends and family.
my wife bakes a lot of bread , at least twice a week. and she loves the big wide oven
and the superb job it does turning out loaf after perfect loaf.
This is a huge step up from the regular homeowners 30 in. ranges.
gas is preferred over electric cook tops by most serious cooks. And electric is preferred over gas for baking. The Verona dual fuel is the perfect match. And at a reasonable price compared to some pro stoves.
we are very satisfied with the Verona.

2016-05-24

Horrible Horrible Customer Service

"First, I have been a loyal customer for years - until now. Obviously something has changed. I bought a dishwasher ($900) that looked fine when delivered but they stacked something on it or dropped it causing the tub to be out of shape allowing water to leak. After running through hoops (pictures, repair man, etc) they said it was clearly damaged and shouldn't have been installed and it is my problem. Don't buy from this company"

2016-05-13

STAY AWAY

"Ordered a Samsung electric range and the drawer front was damaged. I called customer service they told me damaged freight was not their problem . This was clearly not damaged freight as all packaging was in perfect shape. However they did offer to sell me a new drawer if I wanted to pay for it. They might have good prices but you can forget about the service. I would have been better off paying more locally. I am in the process of replacing all of my kitchen appliances and will never buy from them again. I guess maybe what you are really buying is factory sealed seconds, that would explain the pricing."

2016-04-19

Hassle free service

"I have ordered many appliances from US Appliance and have always been greatly satisfied. In fact I have also bought the same washing machine and dryer from US Appliance for my son and daughter-in-law. From ordering to payment and delivery everything went super. Didn't pull any hair out. Thank you!"

Share US Appliance's store rating

US Appliance is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US Appliance is a merchant member
US Appliance participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,514 merchant members.