• US Appliance US Appliance Elite Status

• Address: 111 Corporate Drive Auburn Hills, MI 48326
    • Contact: sales@us-appliance.com
    • Phone: 877-628-9913
    • Customer Support: 877-628-9913
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours: 8:00 am - 6:00pm EST Mon - Fri Get a live person! No recordings during 8-6 M-F hours
    • Fax: 248-364-0701

Product & services pricing Rating 7.24/10 7.24/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.55/10 3.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.53/10 3.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.19/10 3.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

What is this?

"I'm very please with the product and the service provided. "

"Great products, service and delivery"

"Item was purchased for a good price and was delivered quickly,"

"Great Desivery and Product!"

"Fast delivery. Had to return an item (my fault) and they processed refund with no hassle."

"My purchase delivered as promised and was just like promised. Quick way to get business done at a good price"

"Everything in the entire transaction went smoothly. Delivery right into my kitchen of the terrific new dishwasher was right as scheduled and without incident. I would recommend U.S.
Appliance to anyone, and happily use them again myself if the opportunity arises.

"Ordering online was easy. My washing machine arrived when I was told it would."

"Never purchase appliances on line before. Your service rep George was very helpful in getting me what I purchase from start to finish. And the ordering process took an 10 mins. And 2 wks later my new appliances were deliver scratch and ding free just as he told me. I am glad you sent me this survey. Because he was very kind an patience with helping me. And I just wanted to say Thankyou. Till next time
P. Hagans. Jacksonville fl

"Very satisfied with product availability, price and quick shipping."

"This was an excellent deal. All items arrived on time and in perfect condition. I highly recommend this company - you will definitely save money over lowes or home depot"

"The experience was very good. Customer service answered questions and delivery was good and very reasonable timeframe. I would use US Appliances again and have recommended them to friends."

"US appliance delivered our appliances quickly and without hassle. They also offered an incredibly low price and were very accommodating about changing the package to suit our needs."

"US Appliance got my order to me quickly and at a great price. R&L Carriers delivered my appliances and rolled the palettes right into the garage. Would definitely recommend both to friends and family."

"Great price on oven. No problems.

Share US Appliance's store rating

US Appliance is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US Appliance is a merchant member
US Appliance participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,842 merchant members.