Stores > US Appliance

• Address: 111 Corporate Drive Auburn Hills, MI 48326
    • Contact: sales@us-appliance.com
    • Phone: 877-628-9913
    • Customer Support: 877-628-9913
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours: 8:00 am - 6:00pm EST Mon - Fri Get a live person! No recordings during 8-6 M-F hours
    • Fax: 248-364-0701

Product & services pricing Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

What is this?

2016-02-08

Quick!

"Ordered a new freezer & delivery was at my door within the week. Product was securely wrapped & perfect."

2016-02-06

Simply the Best!!

"Easy transaction, great communication, very fast delivery. Having the appliances shipped from Michigan to Idaho was a little concerning. They were at my front door step one week from the time I placed the order. They arrived in perfect condition. The local appliance store was showing a two week time frame for delivery. US Appliance beat any local price. Thank you for an easy transaction. I highly recommend US Appliance. "

Top notch seller

"Great product at a great price. A highly recommended company with terrific packaging and delivery"

Great service

"Tom was very helpful ! On time delivery with no hassle ! We are giving them additional orders....
Thanks

Delivery time

"We had been without a kitchen for more than 8 months due to remodeling our kitchen, so as we got close I ordered the range right before Thanksgiving and I was concerned whether it would arrive in time. It arrived in time to get it hooked up and for us to celebrate with new range and almost completed kitchen, Thanksgiving! "

VERY GOOD

"Second time purchase from US Appliance,
If you know what do you want to order and ready to place it, just take few minutes to order.
The products I purchase all are LG Fridge, Range, Washer, Dryer the latest products, Im extremely happy with the products. Best brand ever, I have been buying for many years LG never have any problem.
US Appliance have very good prices.
People who deliver is a different topic. I will give 2 stars for the guys who delivered my second delivery.

2016-02-05

Best purchase for our new home!!

"Microwave drawer is wonderful! US Appliance sent us and exceptional product for the best competitor price. Was shipped with great quality and care. Highly recommended!"

Best deal on the market

"I ordered online to save on a sale tax and also the delivery was free.
It was shipped on time and delivered with care.

Pros from the start!

"Easy ordering, easy payment, easy delivery set up, great follow through. Who could ask for anything more? "

Cookin Like Crazy!!!!!!

"Ordering was a breeze and the delivery went very smoothly. We absolutely love our new oven. Not sure how we ever did without it!"

2015-12-25

"Great prices, great products, great service....no brainer"

2015-12-25

"US-Appliance is a great place to find the best buys in just about everything one needs for a great kitchen. The customer service is first rate. I've recommended US-Appliance to many of my friends and hope they take me up on my recommendation."

2015-12-23

"Appliance was received promptly and in good condition. Trucker was helpful with unloading and moving to house. Unit has operated reliably since installation. We will give US Appliance consideration for future purchases."

2015-12-23

"Good experience would order from again"

2015-12-22

"Very fast and friendly. The staff helped me and answered most of my questions. "

Share US Appliance's store rating

US Appliance is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US Appliance is a merchant member
US Appliance participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.