• US Appliance US Appliance Elite Status

• Address: 111 Corporate Drive Auburn Hills, MI 48326
    • Contact: sales@us-appliance.com
    • Phone: 877-628-9913
    • Customer Support: 877-628-9913
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours: 8:00 am - 6:00pm EST Mon - Fri Get a live person! No recordings during 8-6 M-F hours
    • Fax: 248-364-0701

Product & services pricing Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

What is this?

"They did an execellent job"

"the price was very good and the item was delivered quickly and in good condition."

"Great product as advertised. Prompt shipping. Packaging was good."

"We ordered a 4 piece namebrand kitchen set from US Appliance about 6 months ago. The purchase price, product and customer service were wonderful. As for the shipping company that delivered they would NOT allow my husband to unwrap the items before signing that there was not any damage! We spend more time debating and calling customer service than it would have taken to just unwrap the items. Needless to say there was a small dent in the stove. "

"I paid the price as advertised and the Microwave was delivered on time as promised. I even had a Customer Service Representative followed-up to make sure I was happy with my purchase.

This is my second purchase at US Appliance and I will purchase Kitchen Appliances again from them.

"Fast shiping and delivery, good prices, nice customer service! "

"Very quick delivery and best price I could find anywhere. "

"Our first order was heavily damaged upon delivery. We sent it back and re-ordered. The second delivery was perfect and the people were awesome!"

"Everything went as expected and I saved a lot of money. "

"good service, fast delivery"

"Today is 6/1/2015 and my order was placed on 4/2/2015. I still haven't received by electronic items yet.
When I asked the customer service supervisor whether the 2 month is a normal delivery time she tried to argue with me without a single apology.

I am not placing any purchase order from this company in the future due to the worst customer service. The person who took the order was extremely nice however customer service has no idea what customer service means.

"Ordered dishwasher ($1.4K) on the May 15th. I called for status twice and was told on the 28th that they would not have it until June 15. My credit card was charged on May 18th and they didn't even have the product!

Canceled order. Why let them use my money for something I pay for that I'm not going to see for at least 6 weeks?

"Awesome experience. They delivered our appliances within five days just like they said. They had a great builders deal for the Ge microwave stove refrigerator and dishwasher. All in the new slate color, we love it and it looks great."

"The driver was very helpful"

"Never got the dryer, finally ordered it from elsewhere."

Share US Appliance's store rating

US Appliance is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US Appliance is a merchant member
US Appliance participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.