• US Appliance US Appliance Elite Status

• Address: 111 Corporate Drive Auburn Hills, MI 48326
    • Contact: sales@us-appliance.com
    • Phone: 877-628-9913
    • Customer Support: 877-628-9913
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours: 8:00 am - 6:00pm EST Mon - Fri Get a live person! No recordings during 8-6 M-F hours
    • Fax: 248-364-0701

Product & services pricing Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

What is this?

2015-07-31

"I bought a LG LSXS26466S side-by-side refrigerator at a price $500-$700 less than I could find locally at the big box stores. After finding such a great price I called US Appliance to check availability of the fridge because the local stores said it was a special order that would take 3 weeks. US Appliance also said it would be about 3 weeks. The reviews I could find looked good so I decided to take a gamble on an internet order. I was overall happy as my fridge arrived three weeks and two days later. The delivery company was not very accommodating about "scheduling" a delivery time. I could choose a day but there was no narrowing down the time so it was anytime between 10am and 5pm which is certainly not convenient if you have meetings on your schedule everyday. I was not happy about that but the driver was helpful and courteous. "

2015-07-26

"Amazing service, exactly what I wanted at prices below retail. Arrived as scheduled in perfect condition. Highly recommend to everyone in need of appliances. Best website and customer service. They deliver!!!"

2015-07-22

"Easy to order online. My new oven was delivered when it was expected. Satisfied with purchase. I will be purchasing all my appliances from US Appliance. "

2015-07-21

"EVERYTHING WAS DONE HOW THEY SAID IT WOULD BE."

2015-07-21

"Service delivered as promised. Everything was done according to their stated plan."

2015-07-21

"Order shipped when promised, and received on time."

2015-07-21

"great people to deal with. "

2015-07-21

"Our experience was fantastic!! Our appliances are great and we also got a great deal. They were delivered just as we were told. We will definitely be using US Appliance again! "

2015-07-21

"I have bought five microwaves from US Appliances over the years. they are consistently fast and knowledgeable. they have items in stock for immediate delivery. I wouldn't use anybody else."

2015-07-21

"Awesome and best price in the U.S. "

2015-07-21

"Love the price, enjoying the stovetop."

2015-07-21

"I was very please with US appliance. Their delivery service wasn't entirely accurate on dates and times and they dinged the back of my dryer a little with the hand truck. Other than that, they got the equipment into the house and I'm satisfied overall. "

2015-07-21

"The price beat everyone in Chattanooga and on the internet. I always buy QUALITY but I never OVERPAY."

2015-07-21

"Quick delivery, low priced product, high quality appliance and courteous service. What more can you ask!"

2015-07-21

"They delivered within two days. They professionally installed the new fridge and took the old one leaving the area clean. Thank you!"

Share US Appliance's store rating

US Appliance is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US Appliance is a merchant member
US Appliance participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.